In Bloom Florals/Design & Decor by Powerstation Events

Cheshire, CT

Gorgeous Custom Florals

Beautify your ceremony, customize your surrounding, complement your gown, impress your guests

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1718 Highland Avenue, Cheshire, CT (203) 250-8500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Nicole L

All of the flowers for my wedding were beautiful! The bouquets, the centerpieces, and the hanging florals were all gorgeous. I know they had some trouble getting enough flowers due to recent hurricanes but they still made it work and look beautiful without me having to worry.... Read More All of the other decor from powerstation was beautiful as well. Every guest was raving about how beautiful the venue looked. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Amanda G

Could not have asked for more vibrant and lively flowers on my wedding day. Amanda and her team were able to work with my inspiration of design for my bride bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids bouquets. My ceremony pieces (even after they were moved into the reception) as well... Read More were outstanding and everyone was raving about them as they walked in to be seated. My bouquet to toss was also fantastic! Price was affordable and within my budget. I have and would recommended In Bloom to family and friends who are getting married in the near future.