In Bloom Florist

Floral arrangements, weddings, home décor & delivery worldwi

We deliver storybook details and dreams

Since 1990, our talented design team has created hundreds of storybook weddings, while maintaining budgetary thresholds. From floral covered garden arches, to hand-wrapped bouquets, we will exceed your expectations. Call us today and find out why we are “Orlando’s Best Florist” by Orlando Magazine.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

325 West Gore Street, Orlando, FL Floral arrangements, weddings, home décor & delivery worldwi (407) 649-7771

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jessica P

Honestly, hands down the most wonderful team! They worked with budget, and truly understood my vibe and exactly what I wanted! On top of the execution they were beyond nice, responded in timely manner and genuinely enjoyed their job! Even when I 360'd everything I wanted, they... Read More didn't say anything but "let's do this" and just so fun and supportive about my decision! I had met with other florists and they were to "safe" for my style! I wanted someone that worked with textures, colors and honestly got my style! When I met with them and Janessa was in a matching leather jacket I knew I had found them! Rochelle was incredible and so sweet!! Could not be happier with my florist team! Beautiful arrangements and when I saw them on our wedding day my mouth dropped! They gave me my carri Bradshaw rock n roll theme! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Samantha K

We found In Bloom at a Bridal Expo and fell in love with there table they had set up, we kept going back and taking pictures! We worked very closely with Rochelle throughout the process, she worked promptly and properly when answering emails and questions about the day of the... Read More wedding! We had meetings and showed her pictures of what we wanted for the centerpieces, my bouquet, and the aisle and she showed us flowers in our price range and how she could work with us. Rochelle created a mock up of our centerpieces about a month before our wedding and changed anything we needed. And last minute we added a flower wall, that was beautiful and perfect behind our head table! Everything was beautiful and can't wait to use In Bloom for events to come throughout the years!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jessica K

After having failed appointments with other florists who were recommended by friends, I should’ve trusted my gut and went with In Bloom from the first time I met them at a wedding convention!! I was such an idiot for not calling them in the first place!!!!! I am SO glad that... Read More when I met them, Amanda was immediately able to come up with many ideas for our autumn themed wedding. When I called closer to the wedding to add more color to the ceremony location, her idea of potted mums was exactly what I was looking for. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we couldn’t have been happier with our gorgeous flowers. Jessica and Roger Kostelny

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kelsey S

The most amazing flowers and people. I loved getting to work the people at In Bloom they were all so helpful and sweet. They were able to help my take my kind of scattered ideas and form them into beautiful arrangements. We not only used them for the wedding but we also used... Read More them for the rehearsal lunch centerpieces which were just as beautiful as the wedding centerpieces. You can see the love and attention that go into everything they work on. I would definitely recommend working with In Bloom! Their work is just beautiful and I can not give their work or people enough praise.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Grace S

Resonably priced and responded quickly to emails. They created beautiful pieces for my wedding and were quick to add in pieces to work with in our budget. The only downfall was that on the day of my wedding they didn't show up for the set up until about 15 minutes before I was... Read More supposed to walk down the aisle.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jamie R

In Bloom was probably one of the easiest decisions we made when it came to the wedding planning process. We had met with a few florists that we really liked, the only problem was the prices. Especially for what we were wanting. Our flower placement and use was very minimal.... Read More Really just for the bridal party, fathers, mothers, a memorial and also a couple arrangements on our gazebo for the ceremony. That was about it. When we met with In Bloom, we had very few guidelines that we wanted to follow. So we pretty much left it up to them to see what they could present. My only request was that I wanted color and my husband for the boutonnieres, wanted freesias. We were originally told that typically they use specific flowers for the boutonnieres. But when we got the quote of everything, they honored our requests at a much cheaper price. We were not disappointed. The flowers the day of the wedding were gorgeous and exactly what we had asked for. I mean you know they have to be good when even the groomsmen were pointing out how lovely they looked. Thank you so much Rochelle for all your assistance on our big day. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Daniel D

In Bloom really took into account everything I said and the bouquets were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend using them.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sumer A

Absolutely loved working with Rochelle! They were able to consider my budget and make my floral visions come to life! They sent a final picture of my bouquet the week of and sent me a message to see if I'd want to change anything. Even better when I showed up to the venue my... Read More flowers were there like a fairy just dropped them off! I would work with them in the future again!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Dana L

InBloom Florist was perfect for our big day! They worked with our budget immensenly! We would e-mail back and forth constantly making changes to the floral arrangements - adding on flowers, taking off flowers, changing amounts, types of flowers, colors. Customer service was... Read More great! And, the day before the wedding they send you a picture of your bouquet to ease your mind! Loved them!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Becky R

What can I say?! I had a destination wedding in Orlando and had no idea where to go for a florist. It wasn't a large order but they were helpful and attentive just the same. I told them what I wanted and they even made suggestions that made this experience just that much more... Read More special with a memorial bouquet for my mother. The flowers arrived on time (actually a little early which was great) and they were absolutely stunning. II loved them. They certainly exceeded my expectations. Thank you for helping make our wedding a special day to remember.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Allie W

The flowers turned out gorgeous! All the flowers were extremely fresh, and lasted throughout the day with no issues. The only issue I had was when we changed the delivery time the driver was never told, so they showed up in-between the two delivery times. Overall though I was... Read More extremely impressed with In Bloom, and still can't get over how pretty my bouquet was.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Christin G

In Bloom delivered flowers that were what I had imagined and more! My bouquet couldn't have been more perfect and the flower design around the arch was magical. I would choose them again and again!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Diana C

They did an amazing job. They were able to meet all of mine and my mom's (mostly my mom's) requests. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Sam C

In Bloom really took the time to listen to what we wanted and executed everything beautifully. I only got bouquets for my wedding, but got so many compliments on them throughout the night! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Tara B

We used In Bloom for our wedding flowers and I was very much pleased. I wasn't sure exactly what the bouquets and floral arrangements would look like, but when they arrived I was blown away by how awesome they looked. I had waited to long to book them, so I was unable to get... Read More the flowers delivered to my venue in Port Orange, but the In Bloom team made sure that everything was set up for my friends to pick up all the flowers the day of in their Lake Mary location. We were very pleased and would def recommend them. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Erin R

In Bloom provided us amazing flowers for our wedding. We used them for all the bridal bouquets, the bouitneers, corsages and the center pieces. We worked with Rochelle and she was so communicative, answered all our questions and was really knowledgeable about all the different... Read More flowers to make sure we had the best for the look we wanted. They assembled our center pieces at the venue and the flowers lasted all night. They really helped our "flower dreams" come true and it made our wedding perfect. I definitely recommend In Bloom for all your flower needs.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Valerie V

They seemed very helpful in the beginning. Since I wasn't making them my primary florist they were not very helpful in the end. I asked for accessories and my wedding bouquet. I was working with the Heathrow store. In the end I didn't get an email back after more than a week... Read More and no help at all. I am going to have to do it myself and my mom will too. I would not recommend them at all. Thanks In Bloom for added stress!!! :(

2017-01-30T08:18:51 Response from the vendor

I am sorry for this unfortunate start to our relationship. Luckily, we have plenty of time to make this right, since your wedding is over a year from now. Please call our Orlando store- which is the location of our Event Studio. Our number is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Tiffanie C

I worked with InBloom when I worked at a hospital so they were #1 on my list to contact! InBloom did my bridal bouquet and it was STUNNING! I met with Rochelle once and shared with her some photos of our colors and ideas and they put together the perfect bouquet! We also were... Read More able to order bulk baby's breath from them so that we could DIY some decor. InBloom was responsive and made the whole process super easy! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Ashley H

They were amazing. Not only were all the arrangements beautiful, but they made the process so easy and comfortable especially for a designation wedding!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Ariane D

For our wedding we kept flowers simple, just getting my bouquet. We met with Amanda K to talk about flowers and she was totally into the look I was going for. As a chef, I wanted some natural and food elements in my flowers and she got my vision and ran with it. While planning... Read More it was super easy to get in touch with Amanda or any of the staff to make payments and I really loved they would take credit card payment over the phone without a fee. On the day of my wedding my aunts brought my flowers to the venue and In Bloom put them in a free vase with plenty of water to keep them fresh until the time came to walk down the aisle. The vase also came in handy afterwards so I could have them on our sweetheart table for everyone to admire. The flowers were AMAZING. The artists at In Bloom put beautiful red cabbage, kale, parsley, sage, and fragrant rosemary as well as a few deep blue orchids and eucalyptus . They continued to look amazing for the next few days, with only a little wilting around the edges. In Bloom and Amanda were great and I can't say enough how much I loved my bouquet. I will definitely use them for any future floral needs :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Ashley R

Thoroughly disappointed given the reviews and raves about this place. I was seven minutes late (yes I wanted to be honest and not make you think I was lying) and treated like I was an inconvenience and clearly got the memo I was no longer someone they wanted to entertain...over... Read More being late seven minutes!! I say this because not one, not two but three employees said something about another bride coming in to the store in front of me!! I had made an appointment too! Only the employee that helped me directly was nice. I literally had ten minutes to chat with someone. RUDE RUDE RUDE!! I did not feel special. I did not feel comfortable at all. Your company should be ashamed of the service you provide and the over priced quotes you provide. I was quoted a bridal bouquet from inbloom for $349! NO other bouquet from another florist in the area would cost me anything close to that price!! I'm so glad I did my research.

2017-01-19T10:01:06 Response from the vendor

Ashley, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your feedback and have addressed our systems to ensure that every customer feels welcomed and valued. We are sorry for your experience, but are thankful that you found a local wholesaler who... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Samm M

In Bloom florist was so awesome to work with! Amanda was very helpful and knew how to work within my budget, stay within my vision, and help me create such a beautiful wedding (especially planning from another state)! Thank you so much! I highly recommend In Bloom for your... Read More floral needs whatever the occasion!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Robyn H

Ordered bulk Flowers and they were beautiful! Good pricing and options. Flowers lived for over a week following the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We used In Bloom for our wedding on June 17, 2016 and they were amazing--super professional, kind, helpful, and with GORGEOUS flowers for an unusual ceremony. (We got married at the high school where we work, and the colors are bright orange and white--and In Bloom got us the... Read More exact right shade of orange and the bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect.) We love In Bloom and will use them again for any formal occasion or delivery we have in mind!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Sent flowers to my plastic surgeon's office for super treatment. The staff's reaction was "how beautiful and how fragrant." Would use you again and thanks for the same day delivery. Linda in Celebration, Florida.