In Bloom Florist

Floral arrangements, weddings, home décor & delivery worldwi

We deliver storybook details and dreams

Since 1990, our talented design team has created hundreds of storybook weddings, while maintaining budgetary thresholds. From floral covered garden arches, to hand-wrapped bouquets, we will exceed your expectations. Call us today and find out why we are “Orlando’s Best Florist” by Orlando Magazine.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

325 West Gore Street, Orlando, FL Floral arrangements, weddings, home décor & delivery worldwi (407) 649-7771

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jessica P

Honestly, hands down the most wonderful team! They worked with budget, and truly understood my vibe and exactly what I wanted! On top of the execution they were beyond nice, responded in timely manner and genuinely enjoyed their job! Even when I 360'd everything I wanted, they... Read More didn't say anything but "let's do this" and just so fun and supportive about my decision! I had met with other florists and they were to "safe" for my style! I wanted someone that worked with textures, colors and honestly got my style! When I met with them and Janessa was in a matching leather jacket I knew I had found them! Rochelle was incredible and so sweet!! Could not be happier with my florist team! Beautiful arrangements and when I saw them on our wedding day my mouth dropped! They gave me my carri Bradshaw rock n roll theme! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Marcos C

We had such a wonderful experience with In Bloom Florist for our wedding. Rochelle was wonderful to work with, I told her the general things I wanted and she was able to come up with and create amazing floral pieces for our wedding. All of our flowers looked wonderful and we... Read More were very pleased with the twig arch we chose to rent as well. I was absolutely stunned by my bride's bouquet, it was huge and gorgeous. Thank you In Bloom Florist!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Samantha K

We found In Bloom at a Bridal Expo and fell in love with there table they had set up, we kept going back and taking pictures! We worked very closely with Rochelle throughout the process, she worked promptly and properly when answering emails and questions about the day of the... Read More wedding! We had meetings and showed her pictures of what we wanted for the centerpieces, my bouquet, and the aisle and she showed us flowers in our price range and how she could work with us. Rochelle created a mock up of our centerpieces about a month before our wedding and changed anything we needed. And last minute we added a flower wall, that was beautiful and perfect behind our head table! Everything was beautiful and can't wait to use In Bloom for events to come throughout the years!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Stephanie B

Most amazing team in the world! They took the reigns and made sure everything was put together and in place. I didn't have anything to worry about the day of the wedding because they took care of it all! Rochelle took my ideas and made them a reality! The flowers were everything... Read More I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Amanda C

My new husband and I actually had a pretty easy time finding vendors, with the exception of the florist. We met with multiple companies and nothing just felt “right” until our wedding coordinator recommended Rochelle and her team at In Bloom florist. In our first meeting, they... Read More had flowers in our wedding colors so we could visually see how things would come together on our wedding day. I am a very visual person so as we were discussing ideas she would show me examples of the rentals that would be used (vases, candelabra’s, candles, etc). Rochelle was patient with us as we made up our minds, and offered incredible suggestions that we would not have even considered. I HIGHLY recommend them and really appreciate how great all of the floral looked at our wedding.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Shannon C

In Bloom was so helpful with deciding the flowers for our bouquets. Their work was amazing! They were so easy to work with and are very flexible. The only issue we had was that we were not notified of the delivery, so we ended up scrambling trying to find them at our venue. Even... Read More with the minor hiccup I still recommend using In Bloom!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Deborah C

They were very professional and created stunning floral arrangements for my wedding that were exactly what I was looking for. They took all the worry out of my hands, and did an excellent job.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Deborah C

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Leah E

I had fab service from in bloom, I'd organised everything via email, as we were eloping from the U K & they were prompt & very helpful, so I had the flowers I wanted to our budget. Thanks for our lovely flowers.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Heather L

Loved using In Bloom for my wedding! From the consultations to the big day, working with them was such a pleasure. Rochelle was especially helpful in choosing arrangements that not only matched the theme for the wedding, but were within budget. From centerpieces to bridal... Read More bouquets, everyone loved how the flowers turned out and I received lots of compliments! I highly recommend In Bloom for your next event!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Amanda B

My bouquet was absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on it on my wedding day. They were a very easy company to work with too. I explained what I wanted and they sent me some quick pictures to get an idea of what I liked best and then created a stunning bouquet. They... Read More even sent me a picture of it the morning of :)

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kimberly M

I had a vision and In Bloom used their knowledge and expertise to make that happen. My bouquets turned out better than the photo I showed to inspire them. I was afraid that the flowers I picked were out of season, but that was also not a problem for In Bloom, without question,... Read More they made it happen. We also used their flowers for our reception decor and it was absolutely stunning. The staff (we worked with Rochelle) was so kind and helpful along the way. I knew that I was in good hands and did not have to worry at all. I highly recommend In Bloom for any event in Orlando or the area.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Kathryn F

In Bloom exceeded my expectations for our wedding flowers! I had a vision and not only did they bring it to life, but they made it even better. I cannot thank them enough for working with my budget and the countless phone calls, emails, and changes I made. My flowers were one... Read More of my favorite parts of our wedding and I wish they could've lasted forever!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kelsey S

The most amazing flowers and people. I loved getting to work the people at In Bloom they were all so helpful and sweet. They were able to help my take my kind of scattered ideas and form them into beautiful arrangements. We not only used them for the wedding but we also used... Read More them for the rehearsal lunch centerpieces which were just as beautiful as the wedding centerpieces. You can see the love and attention that go into everything they work on. I would definitely recommend working with In Bloom! Their work is just beautiful and I can not give their work or people enough praise.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Grace S

Resonably priced and responded quickly to emails. They created beautiful pieces for my wedding and were quick to add in pieces to work with in our budget. The only downfall was that on the day of my wedding they didn't show up for the set up until about 15 minutes before I was... Read More supposed to walk down the aisle.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jamie L

In Bloom was probably one of the easiest decisions we made when it came to the wedding planning process. We had met with a few florists that we really liked, the only problem was the prices. Especially for what we were wanting. Our flower placement and use was very minimal.... Read More Really just for the bridal party, fathers, mothers, a memorial and also a couple arrangements on our gazebo for the ceremony. That was about it. When we met with In Bloom, we had very few guidelines that we wanted to follow. So we pretty much left it up to them to see what they could present. My only request was that I wanted color and my husband for the boutonnieres, wanted freesias. We were originally told that typically they use specific flowers for the boutonnieres. But when we got the quote of everything, they honored our requests at a much cheaper price. We were not disappointed. The flowers the day of the wedding were gorgeous and exactly what we had asked for. I mean you know they have to be good when even the groomsmen were pointing out how lovely they looked. Thank you so much Rochelle for all your assistance on our big day. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Daniel D

In Bloom really took into account everything I said and the bouquets were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend using them.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sumer A

Absolutely loved working with Rochelle! They were able to consider my budget and make my floral visions come to life! They sent a final picture of my bouquet the week of and sent me a message to see if I'd want to change anything. Even better when I showed up to the venue my... Read More flowers were there like a fairy just dropped them off! I would work with them in the future again!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Dana L

InBloom Florist was perfect for our big day! They worked with our budget immensenly! We would e-mail back and forth constantly making changes to the floral arrangements - adding on flowers, taking off flowers, changing amounts, types of flowers, colors. Customer service was... Read More great! And, the day before the wedding they send you a picture of your bouquet to ease your mind! Loved them!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Becky R

What can I say?! I had a destination wedding in Orlando and had no idea where to go for a florist. It wasn't a large order but they were helpful and attentive just the same. I told them what I wanted and they even made suggestions that made this experience just that much more... Read More special with a memorial bouquet for my mother. The flowers arrived on time (actually a little early which was great) and they were absolutely stunning. II loved them. They certainly exceeded my expectations. Thank you for helping make our wedding a special day to remember.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Allie W

The flowers turned out gorgeous! All the flowers were extremely fresh, and lasted throughout the day with no issues. The only issue I had was when we changed the delivery time the driver was never told, so they showed up in-between the two delivery times. Overall though I was... Read More extremely impressed with In Bloom, and still can't get over how pretty my bouquet was.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Christin G

In Bloom delivered flowers that were what I had imagined and more! My bouquet couldn't have been more perfect and the flower design around the arch was magical. I would choose them again and again!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Diana C

They did an amazing job. They were able to meet all of mine and my mom's (mostly my mom's) requests. I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Sam C

In Bloom really took the time to listen to what we wanted and executed everything beautifully. I only got bouquets for my wedding, but got so many compliments on them throughout the night! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Tara B

We used In Bloom for our wedding flowers and I was very much pleased. I wasn't sure exactly what the bouquets and floral arrangements would look like, but when they arrived I was blown away by how awesome they looked. I had waited to long to book them, so I was unable to get... Read More the flowers delivered to my venue in Port Orange, but the In Bloom team made sure that everything was set up for my friends to pick up all the flowers the day of in their Lake Mary location. We were very pleased and would def recommend them. Thank you for being a part of our special day!