color palette floral design specialists!

Some say its like magic- In Bloom takes the magic very seriouslly! In Bloom can fulfill your dreams and expectations for your biggest day ever! We work on small and intimate weddings and events, as well as large and intricately detailed soirees. In Bloom is a 'color palette specialist' with floral & design! Please send us your details with your inquiries!

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and the Islands (843) 343-8205

Reviewed on 6/29/2015

I was so pleased with the arrangements that InBloom made for my wedding. They created spectacular bouquets and center pieces and they were exactly as I envisioned: the right color scheme, size and general idea. Betsy and Ginny were very friendly and easy to work with. They... Read More were slightly more expensive than I was hoping to spend, but the quality of the arrangements made it worth it. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kristin G

Loved the arrangements for our wedding! Everything turned out perfect! Being a very detailed and organized bride - Betsy worked perfectly with my personality and knew exactly what I had in mind. Planning a destination wasn't the easiest but when you have easy going individuals... Read More who also take the time to listen and explain exactly what they are doing for you makes everything much easier and everything turned out perfect!! I couldn't be happier! Definitely recommend this company for your floral needs!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Amy H

Betsy was amazing! She recently did the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. Since we never met in person I was a bit nervous. But, we emailed photos and stayed in constant contact. On the actual day the flowers were AMAZING! The colors were perfect and the reception... Read More was flawless. Her prices were so fair. I would highly recommend her for any of your floral needs. Thank you Betsy for making our wedding memorable!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Tyara M

InBloom did a great job on the floral arrangements for my wedding. I was working on a budget and Betsy (the owner) was very flexible and patient with me. We were able to create the floral look I wanted with my budget! I would have liked more contact prior to my wedding. We did... Read More have a few meetings but I needed more communication about making payments on my balance towards the big day. Nonetheless I would definitely recommend InBloom! Great, hard working florist for a wedding!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

great! $¥

Good Experience and Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We really had a very good experience working with Ginny:) She was easy going and always helpful when selecting the perfect flowers for our wedding day. Because I really had no idea what kinds of flowers I wanted, I left a lot of that up to her and it turned out great! I loved... Read More the flower choices and the color selections; the bouquets were GORGEOUS! There was a bit of a glitch with the guys' boutonnieres, they came a bit wilted but they were able to bring us new ones just before the ceremony (something was wrong with the cooler so it wasn't necessarily something that could be controlled). Pricing was comparable to others in the Charleston area and we were able to still get the flowers we wanted at the price we had budgeted for. All in all, I would definitely recommend them and were extremely pleased with their services!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kelsey A

Some of our flowers were starting to die but they were able to fix them and make the bouquets look good. The flower girls ball was forgotten but they were able to quickly throw something together in time for the ceremony. They made a beautiful W initial for our ceremony and... Read More also made a greenery collar for our dogs.

Totally wrong

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Robyn Reatha P

My flowers turned out completely wrong. They were beautiful but after providing pictures and being very explicit with which flowers I wanted included they ended up being wrong. My bouquet was supposed to be blue orchids with tiger lily's and a smaller white flower with more... Read More purple than white but a nice balance. I ended up with orchids on the bottom and lilies on top color blocked. None of the flowers had opened and were all closed. All the flowers were falling out and my cascade were leaves! My bridesmaid flowers were supposed to be a non cascading version of mine and they ended up with hydrangeas which I absolutely did not want, with random leaves. The only thing that turned out ok were the boutineer's. None of the flowers had opened and looked terrible. Would not recommend this company at all. Perhaps you get what you pay for. How do you give a bride flowers that haven't even opened yet?

2015-07-28T07:01:09 Response from the vendor

Good morning Bride. Throughout your process of wedding planning, InBloom never spoke to you or emailed with you. You sent photos via your wedding coordinator. Never before have we had a Bride that was such a mystery. We are customer service based-meaning at least 3-5... Read Less Read More

Betsy Walker

I am a professional Interior Designer who 'went floral'! Due to my background, I am able to understand overall concepts of design and color. I was blessed to spend a year abroad in Morocco, where I travelled to Europe, Spain and Asia and loved studying the floral elements everywhere! My favorite were the floral markets in Bangkok, Thailand. We love to bring a bit of European zest to our designs for weddings!