WEDDING FLOWERS AND EVENTS

Extraordinary Florals To Celebrate Life's Special Moments. Your #1 Wedding Designers! Personalized Service and Elegant Designs! Call Today & Schedule a Consultation.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

70 Motor Ave, Farmingdale, NY (516) 420-4313

So very happy with the choice we made, so will you

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Roz Z

What an absolute pleasure dealing with Marie from "In Full Bloom". From what I have seen on this website, most reviews come from the brides. As the mother of the bride, in this case, I just had to write about how exquisite the flowers were at my daughters wedding. With... Read More that said, I am hoping that this fact will hold a great amount of value in what I am about to say. And because I'm not as young as those who have written here before me and I myself have had many years of experience in business myself. This should solidify how I feel about Marie as a wonderful talented business women to deal with. Through my years of experience I can tell when someone has great experience, confidence in their work and expertise in their field. I can tell when that business person has respect for their clients and patience to explain the details of the job they do, always willing to answer questions. And so importantly as well, is that Marie and her staff just have this great gift of talent. Which is so evident in the flower arrangements Marie makes and how she treats her clients. She treats every wedding or party she is working on as a tribut to what that clients sees in their hearts desire. She did so for my daughters wedding. The bouquets on every table were breathtaking. As well as how they created a mood for the type of venue we had the wedding at. The table flower arrangements went so well, with the feel of the ballroom at the Bourne Mansion, were we had the wedding, they actually enhanced they they era of the room. As beautiful as that reception ballroom is, without the arrangements Marie made up to be placed on the tables, the room would not have looked they same. Without those flowers she helped us chose to make up the arrangements, that were placed on the tables, the room would have looked very bland with no dimension or color. What Marie did, was she brought up the total effect about 100%. During my visits to the Bourne Massion prior to my daughters wedding, I saw other florists setting up the room for the wedding of that day. It was then that I realized how important having the right florist was to do the flowers. I am so glad we chose to hire In Full Bloom. There was no comparison from what I saw of those other florists, to the flowers Marie and her team had made up for the wedding we had for my daughter wedding and reception. That same quailty and beauty carried over to the bouquet my daughter walked down the isle with, as with the bridesmaids bouquets, and the suggested choice of flower for the groom and his groomsmen. Which were also all just as beautiful and carefully put together. And there was this huge opulent flower arrangement when you first entered the mansion, on the center hall table which greeted every guest coming in, setting the mood for the wedding. Marie's taste is impectible. The quality of her flowers that she insists on working with are the freshest you could get. And the range and choices of flowers that she makes available are just so wonderful. She will never let you make a bad choice or let you down in any way. She and her staff worked so very hard in what they did for my daughters wedding. As they would for every party they work on. As well as they all are a pleasure to deal with. Dealing with In Full Bloom, was one aspect of this wedding that caused no problems no headaches, just a pleasure to deal with them. Roz

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Deborah S

I honestly cannot even put into words, the exquisite flowers that Marie and her staff created for my wedding! When i walked into the room before my guests arrived, i was completely breathless! It was the most gorgeous reception and alter i could have ever imagined having, it... Read More brought me to tears of gratitude! The entire room smelled absolutely beautiful!!! And, i didn't have to get a second job to pay for it, which is priceless when you are paying for your own wedding! Marie is an absolute angel I lOVE her, and her staff....i cannot say enough about their kindness & helpfulness , they always made me feel like i had been a customer there for a million years! It was truly the best experience, and myself, AND my family will never use another florist ever again ...seriously! Im still getting rave reviews..and my dried arrangements still smell amazing 20 days later!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Marie, i KNOW you went above and beyond for Michael & I...and i am forever grateful!! XO ...Deborah Cole

2016-12-13T13:10:05 Response from the vendor

Dear Deborah and Michael, what a beautiful review! It was absolutely my pleasure to be the florist for your very special wedding day! I wish you and Michael a lifetime of happiness and welcome to the In Full Bloom Family! Love, Marie and the Team... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Christina T

From the very first time we sat down with Marie, I knew she was going to make our wedding extra special. I loved how she really wanted to get to the core of our vision and style so she could work her magic. She asked to see everything from our invitations, wedding party attire,... Read More and pinterest boards to ensure that we were all aligned. A few weeks later we got a special sneak peek at what our centerpieces would look like. It was such a fun moment to come and see it all coming together! Marie and her team go beyond the call of duty to ensure that not only are you getting beautiful flowers, but an experience that you will always be blown away from. When the church doors opened and I walked in, I literally felt like I was walking into a dream. The long white carpet (that Marie & Chris brought in and set up at 6am), and flowers lining the aisle, the lanterns (which were the most incredible surprise!!!) leading the way, my wonderful husband at the end waiting for me. I will never not look back at that moment without feeling total awe, and I know Marie is much to thank for setting the tone and warming the whole place with her special touch. We had a massive wedding reception of 270 people, and the attention to detail that Marie incorporated into our space still made it feel intimate and warm. We had gorgeous wreath centerpieces and she was able to rent us lanterns that sat in the middle so we didn't have to buy 25 lanterns. In addition, over the fireplace in the main reception room, she was able to bring in a mass of flickering candles, again lending to the super romantic feel we were going for. At the end of the night her team came to pick up what was rented so nothing was left for us to be picking up the next day. Unbelievable service from start to finish. I will always be thankful to Marie and the whole team for making our wedding day beyond beautiful. If you are looking for a full service, fairy tale experience, this is where you bring your business.

2016-06-16T09:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful and kind review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day and help you bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best in your marriage. Welcome to the In Full Bloom family and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Pamela C

I cannot say enough about Marie and the team at In Full Bloom. I was completely blown away by how beautiful and elegant our florals were for our wedding! I met with approximately 6 other florists and got an immediate sense of comfort from Marie, which was so important to me.... Read More While In Full Bloom was on the pricier side of all of the florists I visited, Marie worked with me to achieve the overall look of what I wanted in a price range I was comfortable in. Marie came up with creative and beautiful ideas for my centerpieces that I absolutely loved. Everything from the bouquets, florals for our church ceremony, and our centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. I could not have been more pleased with my choice to go with In Full Bloom and recommend them whenever I have the chance. Thank you Marie!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Elizabeth P

Thank you to Marie and the whole team at In Full Bloom for the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen! The beautiful flowers really made the day feel magical. Everything was stunning---highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 jessica z

Marie and her team did the most amazing job. She took my vision and made it a reality. She is the sweetest person and I would work with her again and again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 nancy s

Marie and her staff at In Full Bloom created the most magnificent arrangements for our daughter's wedding on Sep. 9, 2017. The flowers at the church were elegant and tasteful. The bridal bouquet, as well as those of the attendants, were just as requested and lasted the entire... Read More day. The flowers and tablescapes at the reception were the most beautiful I have ever seen and so many people there said as much! Every detail was perfection and Marie truly understood my daughter's vision for this most special of days. I can't give enough praise.

2017-09-26T12:06:14 Response from the vendor

Perfection is always what we strive for and seeing through every detail of our bride's vision. Thank you for your praises and please send us pictures when you get them for us to share.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Stephanie N

The customer service was subpar. Even trying to collect the final payment I tried to contact the vendor and didn't receive another response until they We're looking to collect. I attempted to keep costs low but still felt it was a little pricey for what I received. The... Read More Bridesmaids bouquets we're mediocre and I could probably have achieved the same look if I did it myself. We only had 3 large centerpieces were also slightly raggedy and not well-constructed. The worst part of it all was that I was also on a tight schedule on my wedding day and they came late to drop off the flowers. They said that they were going to help me but disappeared quickly after that. None of our professional photos have the flowers in them because they were late to the venue. I would not recommend this vendor simply on the issue of timeless. We were on an extremely tight schedule and told them that, and they were still late.

2017-09-25T10:56:23 Response from the vendor

First and foremost, we are disappointed to hear that your experience with In Full Bloom did not meet your expectations. To address some of your concerns, it may be helpful for you to understand our protocol with any events that we book. 3 weeks prior... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Avalene P

Wedding decor was a crucial piece of my vision on my Wedding Day! I visited with 6 different florist but, knew right away that In Full Bloom would make my vision turn into a fairytale reality. Marie, was not only professional BUT, honest! She respected my vision but, she made... Read More sure to let me know if something would look perfect or not. She didn't just "yes ma'am " me for a contract. She was dedicated to stamping her name on a perfectly executed project. One of the Highlights of my Wedding from my husband, myself AND our guest, was our flowers. My ceremony site looked like a whimsical garden which was the look I was going for. My reception room was executed GORGEOUSLY! I SINCERELY COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE. They did everything I hoped for and all that I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christina I

Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements. Really captured the look I was going for. Loved my bouquet!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Esther K

It was a pleasure working with In Full Bloom. From in person consultation and preview meetings to check-ins over email, communication was seamless and convenient. In Full Bloom was able to work within our budget and produce amazing day-of flowers. We purchased bouquets, entry... Read More flowers, a flower arch, etc and everything was beautiful and just as agreed upon. I highly recommend this vendor for any couples planning a wedding in the LI area. The vendor had previously worked with our venue - an advantage that enabled smooth delivery and setup on the big day.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Eric H

Marie at In Full Bloom was amazing. She made sure that the flowers were perfect. We cannot thank her enough for all of her efforts in making our dreams a reality. They really are amazing at their craft.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jen K

I was stunned by how beautiful the flowers came out for my wedding. They were everything I wanted and more. In Full Bloom was recommended to us by our venue and I will definitely recommended them to anyone and everyone. The service provided was excellent, easy to work with... Read More and very professional. I couldn't be happier as a bride when I saw the flowers that morning!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jacqueline P

I can't say enough good things about Marie and In Full Bloom. I saw one of her centerpieces at a bridal showcase and had a meeting with her later that day (which she stayed late for). I showed her a picture of an arrangement on Pinterest that I liked and she transformed it into... Read More something so gorgeous. She was easy to work with, quick to respond to my emails and very receptive to my ideas and small changes that were made along the way. It is very clear that Marie is passionate about what she does and wants her clients to be fully satisfied with their arrangements. She gave me an English garden themed wedding that surpassed what I imagined. I have never seen flowers like the ones she designed for my wedding and my guests are still raving about them. I can't thank her enough !

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Carol M

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful -- Chris and the staff at In Full Bloom are extremely curteous, helpful and talented. They understood our needs and delivered a flawless presentation from our home to the church to the reception. All of our guests were extremely... Read More impressed!! Thank You!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Jessica D

My husband, Jonathan and I, were extremely pleased with our choice of using In Full Bloom for our wedding. Chris was a pleasure to work with and the week of our wedding, made sure everything was perfect. The flowers were amazing! We received so many compliments on the... Read More centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Being the perfectionist I am, I was very nervous about the flowers since I know NOTHING about flowers. Chris was great with working with me and as long as I sent her pictures (since I wasn't very helpful when it came to explaining) she made it happen! I continue to look at our pictures and go crazy over the fact that those were our wedding flowers! Thank you In Full Bloom for making our wedding look so beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 linda t

I was so happy with working with Chris for my wedding flowers. The flowers were just beautiful; fresh, wonderfully arranged and gorgeously color matched. I loved how Chris used so many different types of flowers, shapes, textures, colors. She met with me on multiple occasions... Read More to tailor the centerpieces and bouquets to exactly what I wanted. That one on one attention was very special. She took pictures of my bridesmaid dresses and matched the colors perfectly. She was creative with different centerpiece designs and she knew what would look good and what wouldn't. She was a professional and knows her trade!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kate R

I hired In Full Bloom to handle the flowers for my wedding. During our initial meeting with Chris, my fiance and I were extremely impressed with her knowledge of our venue and her conscientiousness regarding our budget. Chris listened to what we wanted while giving us helpful... Read More and professional guidance. Between our initial meeting and the wedding day, the staff at In Full Bloom was extremely helpful. I had a very challenging work schedule that made appointments difficult to arrange, but everyone was friendly and flexible. The feedback that I gave about the mock-up of our centerpiece was responded to immediately and the small alterations that I requested were present on my wedding day. Any comments I made about how I thought the flowers should look were noted and done. On my wedding day, Chris arrived at my hotel room with the bouquets and boutonnieres exactly on time. The flowers were more beautiful than I could ever have expected. Chris had perfectly balanced what we wanted with her own artistic ability. She gave us some helpful tips about how to hold the bouquets properly and prevent the flowers from wilting. I received so many compliments about our centerpieces and the arrangement of flowers on our wedding cake. I can not recommend this florist highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danielle M

I could not be happier with In Full Bloom Florist. From start to finish Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Marie turned my wedding vision into a reality. Her attention to every detail is outstanding. My bridal bouquet was by far the most beautiful bouquet... Read More I have ever seen! The centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests couldn't help but stop and complement how stunning the room looked during the wedding. I would 100% recommend In Full Bloom to any couple planning a wedding, you will not be sorry! So beyond happy I went with them! Thank you for everything Marie, I am forever grateful!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

The table centerpieces were colorfully done. My bridal bouquet was simply gorgeous with the calla lilies! We also had pedestal centerpieces to accentuate the outside of the Gazebo. Gorgeous, fresh, healthy flowers arranged professionally by Chris, Marie, and Nancy at In Full... Read More Bloom.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison R

I can't thank In Full Bloom for all of their artistry when assembling all of the pieces for my wedding. I live in Vegas so my mom helped as a liaison in portraying the look I was going for. I met with Marie once and created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that I... Read More have ever seen. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle W

Where do I begin, first off i have been recommended by many people for this vendor to do my wedding at the Bourne Mansion. I am very detailed oriented and have been told that i have a lot of creativity, that being said, I went to another florist and pretty much they took my... Read More ideas and said it was possible, ok cool, when i had my appointment with In Full Bloom, not only did she have a display ready for me to view an example in my first meeting, Marie took my vision to a whole other level! She brought NEW ideas that I didnt even think was possible. On top of that, she asked me if I had a pinterest board and asked for my information! So on top of having an example of a centerpiece, she pulled up my wedding pinterest board and highlighted pictures of details i loved, i.e french braided bouquets with streamers, and the wildflower look. I have never had anyone take that much time to give me the ultimate looks! I just had my second meeting to see one of my centerpieces. When i walked in.....i became SPEECHLESS. Words cannot express how beautiful the centerpiece. I would highly recommend you take a look and stop by and speak to the owner marie, you will not be disappointed. Update my just pasta and my wedding flowers, I wish we could post pictures of the amazing job they did, THEY were perfect! And when I got my first look of the entire venue with the REDICULOUS AMAZING, centerpieces, me and my husband GASPED! like literally chills just thinking about it. Even the Maitre D was like i know! and took a ton of pictures. All my guests came up to me and raved about the centerpieces and EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jaclyn B

Marie is absolutely amazing. Her work speaks for itself. The staff at my wedding along with my guests were in awe with the floral work at our wedding. Her attention to detail, and ability to listen gave me the floral arrangements I had always dreamt about. All my bouquets, our... Read More center pieces, and the ambiance of my house and wedding were absolutely stunning thanks to her. She is an extremely hard worker who will do everything in her power to give you the wedding you have always wanted come to life. She is truly an artist who is beyond talented at her craft.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heather B

In Full Bloom did a fabulous job on the flowers for my wedding. When we came in for our initial meeting Chris was able to show us a sample that fit my style and she was constantly open to me sending pictures. When we went in to see our sample we requested some changes and... Read More Chris knew exactly what to do. When she came to the Stonebridge with everything I was blown away, she did fabulous and it was just what I wanted!

2016-10-24T13:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather for the lovely review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Alex a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dominique T

We chose In Full Bloom after reading their great reviews on The Knot and talking with Lori at a bridal showcase to determine if they could do our flowers based on our budget. Working with them was easy - we came armed with many pinterist pics of the style and colors we wanted... Read More and Chris was warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. She completely understood the vibe we were going for, and she was very honest in the best way to bring that vision out within our budget. They reached out to me first to schedule a sample viewing about a month before the wedding (big points in my book as most vendors didn't follow up at all and I had to keep up communication with them) and in the end provided flowers that were gorgeous and on point. One note regarding the contract - be sure to triple check before signing, I accidentally left off a line item for cake decorating (I thought it was included in the price since we had discussed it) and didn't realize it until I got to the venue and saw the cake wasn't decorated. When I reached out to Chris after the wedding to discuss and see if I had made an error in ordering, she was very nice about it as she had been through the whole process, but be sure to include everything on the contract so there's no surprises.