Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

70 Motor Ave, Farmingdale, NY

My best decision

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Annette M

I can’t even put into words how happy I am that we decided to use In Full Bloom for our wedding flowers. My parents live in the neighborhood so we had been in many times to get flowers for special occasions and we knew that they do a good job. Chris was a pleasure to work with... Read More and after showing her some pictures of what I liked, she was able to create tablescapes and bouquets that were beyond beautiful. They make sure to take the time to work with you and tailor the flowers to your individual style. It is clear that they truly care about what they do and take pride in their work. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Christina T

From the very first time we sat down with Marie, I knew she was going to make our wedding extra special. I loved how she really wanted to get to the core of our vision and style so she could work her magic. She asked to see everything from our invitations, wedding party attire,... Read More and pinterest boards to ensure that we were all aligned. A few weeks later we got a special sneak peek at what our centerpieces would look like. It was such a fun moment to come and see it all coming together! Marie and her team go beyond the call of duty to ensure that not only are you getting beautiful flowers, but an experience that you will always be blown away from. When the church doors opened and I walked in, I literally felt like I was walking into a dream. The long white carpet (that Marie & Chris brought in and set up at 6am), and flowers lining the aisle, the lanterns (which were the most incredible surprise!!!) leading the way, my wonderful husband at the end waiting for me. I will never not look back at that moment without feeling total awe, and I know Marie is much to thank for setting the tone and warming the whole place with her special touch. We had a massive wedding reception of 270 people, and the attention to detail that Marie incorporated into our space still made it feel intimate and warm. We had gorgeous wreath centerpieces and she was able to rent us lanterns that sat in the middle so we didn't have to buy 25 lanterns. In addition, over the fireplace in the main reception room, she was able to bring in a mass of flickering candles, again lending to the super romantic feel we were going for. At the end of the night her team came to pick up what was rented so nothing was left for us to be picking up the next day. Unbelievable service from start to finish. I will always be thankful to Marie and the whole team for making our wedding day beyond beautiful. If you are looking for a full service, fairy tale experience, this is where you bring your business.

2016-06-16T09:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful and kind review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day and help you bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best in your marriage. Welcome to the In Full Bloom family and... Read Less Read More

So very happy with the choice we made, so will you

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Roz Z

What an absolute pleasure dealing with Marie from "In Full Bloom". From what I have seen on this website, most reviews come from the brides. As the mother of the bride, in this case, I just had to write about how exquisite the flowers were at my daughters wedding. With... Read More that said, I am hoping that this fact will hold a great amount of value in what I am about to say. And because I'm not as young as those who have written here before me and I myself have had many years of experience in business myself. This should solidify how I feel about Marie as a wonderful talented business women to deal with. Through my years of experience I can tell when someone has great experience, confidence in their work and expertise in their field. I can tell when that business person has respect for their clients and patience to explain the details of the job they do, always willing to answer questions. And so importantly as well, is that Marie and her staff just have this great gift of talent. Which is so evident in the flower arrangements Marie makes and how she treats her clients. She treats every wedding or party she is working on as a tribut to what that clients sees in their hearts desire. She did so for my daughters wedding. The bouquets on every table were breathtaking. As well as how they created a mood for the type of venue we had the wedding at. The table flower arrangements went so well, with the feel of the ballroom at the Bourne Mansion, were we had the wedding, they actually enhanced they they era of the room. As beautiful as that reception ballroom is, without the arrangements Marie made up to be placed on the tables, the room would not have looked they same. Without those flowers she helped us chose to make up the arrangements, that were placed on the tables, the room would have looked very bland with no dimension or color. What Marie did, was she brought up the total effect about 100%. During my visits to the Bourne Massion prior to my daughters wedding, I saw other florists setting up the room for the wedding of that day. It was then that I realized how important having the right florist was to do the flowers. I am so glad we chose to hire In Full Bloom. There was no comparison from what I saw of those other florists, to the flowers Marie and her team had made up for the wedding we had for my daughter wedding and reception. That same quailty and beauty carried over to the bouquet my daughter walked down the isle with, as with the bridesmaids bouquets, and the suggested choice of flower for the groom and his groomsmen. Which were also all just as beautiful and carefully put together. And there was this huge opulent flower arrangement when you first entered the mansion, on the center hall table which greeted every guest coming in, setting the mood for the wedding. Marie's taste is impectible. The quality of her flowers that she insists on working with are the freshest you could get. And the range and choices of flowers that she makes available are just so wonderful. She will never let you make a bad choice or let you down in any way. She and her staff worked so very hard in what they did for my daughters wedding. As they would for every party they work on. As well as they all are a pleasure to deal with. Dealing with In Full Bloom, was one aspect of this wedding that caused no problems no headaches, just a pleasure to deal with them. Roz

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Deborah S

I honestly cannot even put into words, the exquisite flowers that Marie and her staff created for my wedding! When i walked into the room before my guests arrived, i was completely breathless! It was the most gorgeous reception and alter i could have ever imagined having, it... Read More brought me to tears of gratitude! The entire room smelled absolutely beautiful!!! And, i didn't have to get a second job to pay for it, which is priceless when you are paying for your own wedding! Marie is an absolute angel I lOVE her, and her staff....i cannot say enough about their kindness & helpfulness , they always made me feel like i had been a customer there for a million years! It was truly the best experience, and myself, AND my family will never use another florist ever again ...seriously! Im still getting rave reviews..and my dried arrangements still smell amazing 20 days later!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Marie, i KNOW you went above and beyond for Michael & I...and i am forever grateful!! XO ...Deborah Cole

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kate R

I hired In Full Bloom to handle the flowers for my wedding. During our initial meeting with Chris, my fiance and I were extremely impressed with her knowledge of our venue and her conscientiousness regarding our budget. Chris listened to what we wanted while giving us helpful... Read More and professional guidance. Between our initial meeting and the wedding day, the staff at In Full Bloom was extremely helpful. I had a very challenging work schedule that made appointments difficult to arrange, but everyone was friendly and flexible. The feedback that I gave about the mock-up of our centerpiece was responded to immediately and the small alterations that I requested were present on my wedding day. Any comments I made about how I thought the flowers should look were noted and done. On my wedding day, Chris arrived at my hotel room with the bouquets and boutonnieres exactly on time. The flowers were more beautiful than I could ever have expected. Chris had perfectly balanced what we wanted with her own artistic ability. She gave us some helpful tips about how to hold the bouquets properly and prevent the flowers from wilting. I received so many compliments about our centerpieces and the arrangement of flowers on our wedding cake. I can not recommend this florist highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danielle M

I could not be happier with In Full Bloom Florist. From start to finish Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Marie turned my wedding vision into a reality. Her attention to every detail is outstanding. My bridal bouquet was by far the most beautiful bouquet... Read More I have ever seen! The centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests couldn't help but stop and complement how stunning the room looked during the wedding. I would 100% recommend In Full Bloom to any couple planning a wedding, you will not be sorry! So beyond happy I went with them! Thank you for everything Marie, I am forever grateful!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

The table centerpieces were colorfully done. My bridal bouquet was simply gorgeous with the calla lilies! We also had pedestal centerpieces to accentuate the outside of the Gazebo. Gorgeous, fresh, healthy flowers arranged professionally by Chris, Marie, and Nancy at In Full... Read More Bloom.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison R

I can't thank In Full Bloom for all of their artistry when assembling all of the pieces for my wedding. I live in Vegas so my mom helped as a liaison in portraying the look I was going for. I met with Marie once and created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that I... Read More have ever seen. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle W

Where do I begin, first off i have been recommended by many people for this vendor to do my wedding at the Bourne Mansion. I am very detailed oriented and have been told that i have a lot of creativity, that being said, I went to another florist and pretty much they took my... Read More ideas and said it was possible, ok cool, when i had my appointment with In Full Bloom, not only did she have a display ready for me to view an example in my first meeting, Marie took my vision to a whole other level! She brought NEW ideas that I didnt even think was possible. On top of that, she asked me if I had a pinterest board and asked for my information! So on top of having an example of a centerpiece, she pulled up my wedding pinterest board and highlighted pictures of details i loved, i.e french braided bouquets with streamers, and the wildflower look. I have never had anyone take that much time to give me the ultimate looks! I just had my second meeting to see one of my centerpieces. When i walked in.....i became SPEECHLESS. Words cannot express how beautiful the centerpiece. I would highly recommend you take a look and stop by and speak to the owner marie, you will not be disappointed. Update my just pasta and my wedding flowers, I wish we could post pictures of the amazing job they did, THEY were perfect! And when I got my first look of the entire venue with the REDICULOUS AMAZING, centerpieces, me and my husband GASPED! like literally chills just thinking about it. Even the Maitre D was like i know! and took a ton of pictures. All my guests came up to me and raved about the centerpieces and EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jaclyn B

Marie is absolutely amazing. Her work speaks for itself. The staff at my wedding along with my guests were in awe with the floral work at our wedding. Her attention to detail, and ability to listen gave me the floral arrangements I had always dreamt about. All my bouquets, our... Read More center pieces, and the ambiance of my house and wedding were absolutely stunning thanks to her. She is an extremely hard worker who will do everything in her power to give you the wedding you have always wanted come to life. She is truly an artist who is beyond talented at her craft.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heather B

In Full Bloom did a fabulous job on the flowers for my wedding. When we came in for our initial meeting Chris was able to show us a sample that fit my style and she was constantly open to me sending pictures. When we went in to see our sample we requested some changes and... Read More Chris knew exactly what to do. When she came to the Stonebridge with everything I was blown away, she did fabulous and it was just what I wanted!

2016-10-24T13:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather for the lovely review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Alex a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dominique T

We chose In Full Bloom after reading their great reviews on The Knot and talking with Lori at a bridal showcase to determine if they could do our flowers based on our budget. Working with them was easy - we came armed with many pinterist pics of the style and colors we wanted... Read More and Chris was warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. She completely understood the vibe we were going for, and she was very honest in the best way to bring that vision out within our budget. They reached out to me first to schedule a sample viewing about a month before the wedding (big points in my book as most vendors didn't follow up at all and I had to keep up communication with them) and in the end provided flowers that were gorgeous and on point. One note regarding the contract - be sure to triple check before signing, I accidentally left off a line item for cake decorating (I thought it was included in the price since we had discussed it) and didn't realize it until I got to the venue and saw the cake wasn't decorated. When I reached out to Chris after the wedding to discuss and see if I had made an error in ordering, she was very nice about it as she had been through the whole process, but be sure to include everything on the contract so there's no surprises.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Claudine J

If you are a bride getting married in the Long Island area and looking for a florist, I would strongly recommend In Full Bloom Florist in Farmimgdale, NY. I cannot sing enough praises that would be able to share how extremely and utterly satisfied I am for their service for my... Read More wedding. From the first day I met with Marie at the store, to go over my vision for my floral arrangement for my wedding, I knew this was the right fit and kept comparing every florist I met with afterwards with In Full Bloom. Making the decision to trust In Full Bloom to do my arrangement was one of the best decisions I ever made. A few weeks before the wedding I went in to meet with Marie and to see a sample of my centerpieces and was blown away. I could not wait to see all of my flowers on my wedding day and on that day I was not disappointed at all. My bouquet, and that of my bridal party, were absolutely stunning and bright with fall colors. The altarpieces and flowers for the pews at the church I got married at were amazing and I almost cried when I saw my ballroom at my venue and the centerpieces at each table as well as the head table. Absolutely breaktaking! Everything was delivered on time and explained to me carefully. The most important thing to mention is that Marie made sure to listen to me and work with me in regards to my budget. Every single dollar I spent was absolutely worth it. I cannot thank Marie and her staff enough for making everything so perfect for my wedding day. Every time I went into their shop or called to ask a question, I was always greeted with warms words. They were consistently professional, made me feel important and just a great company to work with. I feel a part of the In Full Bloom family and plan to use them for many other future services. Thank you, thank you, thank you In Full Bloom Florist. You made my wedding day one filled with beautiful colors and arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lisa F

Marie and her team at In Full Bloom are simply amazing. I could not have been happier with the end result. From the minute you step in their door for your first consultation to the day your flowers are delivered you are taken care of. Marie is an artist. I gave her a color... Read More palate and a few "ideas" and what she came up with was perfection. Thank you Marie for making my day so beautiful.

2016-10-04T10:04:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Christina S

Let me first start by saying, "wow!". I've never been that girly-girl who was obsessed with weddings and flowers but In Full Bloom truly blew me away with their quality and delivery on my wedding day. Marie was very helpful - she was there for me from the initial meeting to... Read More the day of the wedding (even when there was a risk for a hurricane and we had to brainstorm how to display the flowers if we needed to shift to an indoor ceremony!). The flowers were absolutely beautiful, looked very lively all night long, and my guests continue to comment on how stunning the bouquets and centerpieces were. If you're looking for high quality, dependability and people who are passionate with what they do, then In Full Bloom is the way to go.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Gabrielle G

Marie and her team were AMAZING! They were so great to work with and the flowers were amazing. I LOVED my flowers, the bridesmaids flowers and the alter. The ceremony flowers were so beautiful and simple, they did a great job! I would recommend Marie and her team to anyone!

2016-09-06T09:44:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the terrific review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day and help you bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best in your marriage. Welcome to the In Full Bloom family and keep us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Laura M

Everyone at In Full Bloom was wonderful to work with. They did a phenomenal job and the flowers came out beautiful.. exactly as I wanted! I would definitely recommend them!

2016-08-29T12:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lauryn K

I met with Marie and gave her a general idea of the color scheme and style I had in mind. The next time I came into her shop, she had mock center pieces set up for me to see what the final product would look like. The venue was decorated beautifully besides the center pieces,... Read More and the bouquets were gorgeous! She brought my vision to life and I could not be more grateful. Thank you!

2016-08-16T09:53:56 Response from the vendor

It's important to us that we bring your vision to life. We appreciate you saying so and giving us such a wonderful review! Welcome to the In Full Bloom Family!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Alex D

Great to work with! They knew what I wanted and was happy to adjust minor details to my liking. They were on time to set up for an early wedding and easy to get in contact with. She was also very understanding of my budget and willing to work around it. Everything came out... Read More perfect!

2016-08-01T11:24:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Kate D

In full bloom is amazing !! The flowers were out of this world!! The colors, the set up, delivery was everything we wanted and much more! The stuff is wonderful especially Marie who treated us like family and was always there to answer all of our questions. Thank you for all... Read More your hard work! We highly recommend in full bloom florists !

2016-08-01T11:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. You are definitely part of the In Full Bloom Family now, come back and visit us!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Christyn G

We found In full Bloom via the knot. And they did not disappoint! We met with Marie in January and picked out our favorite pieces from their site. As planning grew we changed our mind from colorful pieces to just greeny and white flowers. When we saw our venue fully decorated... Read More with all the flowers we were in shock how amazing and romantic she made the room feel! We couldn't be happier or more pleased with their services!

2016-08-01T11:22:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! So happy we were able to be part of your special day. Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Enza C

I can not thank Chris enough for helping me create my centerpieces. She was very knowledgeable about the flowers and gave great input on how to make my centerpieces and bouquets look even better. I told her my vision and she created it flawlessly. She is a very warm and... Read More personable person and will work within your budget, I highly recommend IFB!

2016-08-01T11:21:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it is important to us that we achieve the vision you are looking for! Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jennifer S

Absolutely amazing experience with In Full Bloom--every flower was more gorgeous than the next!

2016-08-01T11:19:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Tracie R

Absolutely wonderful! We wanted something simple yet elegant. They took the time to listen to the look I was going for and were a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Everything was perfect!

2016-06-27T10:01:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

In Full Bloom did a beautiful job on the flowers for my daughter holly's wedding. They did all the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutineers as well as the aisle decorations and the cake. Every flower was beautiful! Chris Foley is a genius, a true professional and a... Read More pleasure to work with

2016-06-16T09:45:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's Wedding day. Best wishes to your whole family, thank you!

Start a Conversation!