WEDDING FLOWERS AND EVENTS

In Full Bloom has been serving Long Island and New York City for over 25 years. Let the In Full Bloom design team guide you with your decorating needs to create an unforgettable setting. We focus on you and personalize every detail to reflect your individual style. Your flowers will be detailed to perfection with a quality and brilliance that will exceed your highest expectation. There is nothing that can compare to seeing our bride and groom's overwhelming reactions as we bring their vision into reality. For this reason, we love what we do!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

70 Motor Ave, Farmingdale, NY Manhattan to Montauk (516) 420-4313
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Deborah S

I honestly cannot even put into words, the exquisite flowers that Marie and her staff created for my wedding! When i walked into the room before my guests arrived, i was completely breathless! It was the most gorgeous reception and alter i could have ever imagined having, it... Read More brought me to tears of gratitude! The entire room smelled absolutely beautiful!!! And, i didn't have to get a second job to pay for it, which is priceless when you are paying for your own wedding! Marie is an absolute angel I lOVE her, and her staff....i cannot say enough about their kindness & helpfulness , they always made me feel like i had been a customer there for a million years! It was truly the best experience, and myself, AND my family will never use another florist ever again ...seriously! Im still getting rave reviews..and my dried arrangements still smell amazing 20 days later!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Marie, i KNOW you went above and beyond for Michael & I...and i am forever grateful!! XO ...Deborah Cole

2016-12-13T13:10:05 Response from the vendor

Dear Deborah and Michael, what a beautiful review! It was absolutely my pleasure to be the florist for your very special wedding day! I wish you and Michael a lifetime of happiness and welcome to the In Full Bloom Family! Love, Marie and the Team... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Kendal C

First of all, Marie is amazing! Her creativity is fabulous and I couldn’t have asked for more beautiful bouquet and table arrangements for my wedding. To give some perspective, the flowers were extremely important to me. My grandparents owened greenhouses and sold roses and my... Read More parents owned their own florist. With that being said, my family is very picky and they absolutely loved everything Marie did. During the planning process Marie made everything so easy! She goes through your flower Pinterest board with you in your first appointment. It makes it super easy for her to understand what you’re looking for. It’s a very personal experience which is what every bride is looking for on her big day. A month before the wedding she puts together an actual centerpiece for you to look at giving you the opportunity to say what you like and may not like for your big day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Annie W

I was beyond impressed with the work by In Full Bloom. The arrangements were stunning. My bouquet was exactly what I pictured. Chris delivered the flowers to my parents house herself. She even gave us all tips on how to hold the bouquet and pinned my dad’s flowers to his jacket.... Read More It was a personable and wonderful experience from beginning to end. The flowers also held up wonderfully. Nothing was wilted. Everything was nothing short of stunning and fantastic.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Pamela C

I cannot say enough about Marie and the team at In Full Bloom. I was completely blown away by how beautiful and elegant our florals were for our wedding! I met with approximately 6 other florists and got an immediate sense of comfort from Marie, which was so important to me.... Read More While In Full Bloom was on the pricier side of all of the florists I visited, Marie worked with me to achieve the overall look of what I wanted in a price range I was comfortable in. Marie came up with creative and beautiful ideas for my centerpieces that I absolutely loved. Everything from the bouquets, florals for our church ceremony, and our centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. I could not have been more pleased with my choice to go with In Full Bloom and recommend them whenever I have the chance. Thank you Marie!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Elizabeth P

Thank you to Marie and the whole team at In Full Bloom for the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen! The beautiful flowers really made the day feel magical. Everything was stunning---highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 jessica z

Marie and her team did the most amazing job. She took my vision and made it a reality. She is the sweetest person and I would work with her again and again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 nancy s

Marie and her staff at In Full Bloom created the most magnificent arrangements for our daughter's wedding on Sep. 9, 2017. The flowers at the church were elegant and tasteful. The bridal bouquet, as well as those of the attendants, were just as requested and lasted the entire... Read More day. The flowers and tablescapes at the reception were the most beautiful I have ever seen and so many people there said as much! Every detail was perfection and Marie truly understood my daughter's vision for this most special of days. I can't give enough praise.

2017-09-26T12:06:14 Response from the vendor

Perfection is always what we strive for and seeing through every detail of our bride's vision. Thank you for your praises and please send us pictures when you get them for us to share.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Stephanie N

The customer service was subpar. Even trying to collect the final payment I tried to contact the vendor and didn't receive another response until they We're looking to collect. I attempted to keep costs low but still felt it was a little pricey for what I received. The... Read More Bridesmaids bouquets we're mediocre and I could probably have achieved the same look if I did it myself. We only had 3 large centerpieces were also slightly raggedy and not well-constructed. The worst part of it all was that I was also on a tight schedule on my wedding day and they came late to drop off the flowers. They said that they were going to help me but disappeared quickly after that. None of our professional photos have the flowers in them because they were late to the venue. I would not recommend this vendor simply on the issue of timeless. We were on an extremely tight schedule and told them that, and they were still late.

2017-09-25T10:56:23 Response from the vendor

First and foremost, we are disappointed to hear that your experience with In Full Bloom did not meet your expectations. To address some of your concerns, it may be helpful for you to understand our protocol with any events that we book. 3 weeks prior... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Avalene P

Wedding decor was a crucial piece of my vision on my Wedding Day! I visited with 6 different florist but, knew right away that In Full Bloom would make my vision turn into a fairytale reality. Marie, was not only professional BUT, honest! She respected my vision but, she made... Read More sure to let me know if something would look perfect or not. She didn't just "yes ma'am " me for a contract. She was dedicated to stamping her name on a perfectly executed project. One of the Highlights of my Wedding from my husband, myself AND our guest, was our flowers. My ceremony site looked like a whimsical garden which was the look I was going for. My reception room was executed GORGEOUSLY! I SINCERELY COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE. They did everything I hoped for and all that I dreamed of.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christina I

Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements. Really captured the look I was going for. Loved my bouquet!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Esther K

It was a pleasure working with In Full Bloom. From in person consultation and preview meetings to check-ins over email, communication was seamless and convenient. In Full Bloom was able to work within our budget and produce amazing day-of flowers. We purchased bouquets, entry... Read More flowers, a flower arch, etc and everything was beautiful and just as agreed upon. I highly recommend this vendor for any couples planning a wedding in the LI area. The vendor had previously worked with our venue - an advantage that enabled smooth delivery and setup on the big day.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Eric H

Marie at In Full Bloom was amazing. She made sure that the flowers were perfect. We cannot thank her enough for all of her efforts in making our dreams a reality. They really are amazing at their craft.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jen K

I was stunned by how beautiful the flowers came out for my wedding. They were everything I wanted and more. In Full Bloom was recommended to us by our venue and I will definitely recommended them to anyone and everyone. The service provided was excellent, easy to work with... Read More and very professional. I couldn't be happier as a bride when I saw the flowers that morning!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Jacqueline P

I can't say enough good things about Marie and In Full Bloom. I saw one of her centerpieces at a bridal showcase and had a meeting with her later that day (which she stayed late for). I showed her a picture of an arrangement on Pinterest that I liked and she transformed it into... Read More something so gorgeous. She was easy to work with, quick to respond to my emails and very receptive to my ideas and small changes that were made along the way. It is very clear that Marie is passionate about what she does and wants her clients to be fully satisfied with their arrangements. She gave me an English garden themed wedding that surpassed what I imagined. I have never seen flowers like the ones she designed for my wedding and my guests are still raving about them. I can't thank her enough !

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Carol M

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful -- Chris and the staff at In Full Bloom are extremely curteous, helpful and talented. They understood our needs and delivered a flawless presentation from our home to the church to the reception. All of our guests were extremely... Read More impressed!! Thank You!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Jessica D

My husband, Jonathan and I, were extremely pleased with our choice of using In Full Bloom for our wedding. Chris was a pleasure to work with and the week of our wedding, made sure everything was perfect. The flowers were amazing! We received so many compliments on the... Read More centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Being the perfectionist I am, I was very nervous about the flowers since I know NOTHING about flowers. Chris was great with working with me and as long as I sent her pictures (since I wasn't very helpful when it came to explaining) she made it happen! I continue to look at our pictures and go crazy over the fact that those were our wedding flowers! Thank you In Full Bloom for making our wedding look so beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 linda t

I was so happy with working with Chris for my wedding flowers. The flowers were just beautiful; fresh, wonderfully arranged and gorgeously color matched. I loved how Chris used so many different types of flowers, shapes, textures, colors. She met with me on multiple occasions... Read More to tailor the centerpieces and bouquets to exactly what I wanted. That one on one attention was very special. She took pictures of my bridesmaid dresses and matched the colors perfectly. She was creative with different centerpiece designs and she knew what would look good and what wouldn't. She was a professional and knows her trade!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kate R

I hired In Full Bloom to handle the flowers for my wedding. During our initial meeting with Chris, my fiance and I were extremely impressed with her knowledge of our venue and her conscientiousness regarding our budget. Chris listened to what we wanted while giving us helpful... Read More and professional guidance. Between our initial meeting and the wedding day, the staff at In Full Bloom was extremely helpful. I had a very challenging work schedule that made appointments difficult to arrange, but everyone was friendly and flexible. The feedback that I gave about the mock-up of our centerpiece was responded to immediately and the small alterations that I requested were present on my wedding day. Any comments I made about how I thought the flowers should look were noted and done. On my wedding day, Chris arrived at my hotel room with the bouquets and boutonnieres exactly on time. The flowers were more beautiful than I could ever have expected. Chris had perfectly balanced what we wanted with her own artistic ability. She gave us some helpful tips about how to hold the bouquets properly and prevent the flowers from wilting. I received so many compliments about our centerpieces and the arrangement of flowers on our wedding cake. I can not recommend this florist highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Danielle M

I could not be happier with In Full Bloom Florist. From start to finish Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Marie turned my wedding vision into a reality. Her attention to every detail is outstanding. My bridal bouquet was by far the most beautiful bouquet... Read More I have ever seen! The centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests couldn't help but stop and complement how stunning the room looked during the wedding. I would 100% recommend In Full Bloom to any couple planning a wedding, you will not be sorry! So beyond happy I went with them! Thank you for everything Marie, I am forever grateful!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

The table centerpieces were colorfully done. My bridal bouquet was simply gorgeous with the calla lilies! We also had pedestal centerpieces to accentuate the outside of the Gazebo. Gorgeous, fresh, healthy flowers arranged professionally by Chris, Marie, and Nancy at In Full... Read More Bloom.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allison R

I can't thank In Full Bloom for all of their artistry when assembling all of the pieces for my wedding. I live in Vegas so my mom helped as a liaison in portraying the look I was going for. I met with Marie once and created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that I... Read More have ever seen. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle W

Where do I begin, first off i have been recommended by many people for this vendor to do my wedding at the Bourne Mansion. I am very detailed oriented and have been told that i have a lot of creativity, that being said, I went to another florist and pretty much they took my... Read More ideas and said it was possible, ok cool, when i had my appointment with In Full Bloom, not only did she have a display ready for me to view an example in my first meeting, Marie took my vision to a whole other level! She brought NEW ideas that I didnt even think was possible. On top of that, she asked me if I had a pinterest board and asked for my information! So on top of having an example of a centerpiece, she pulled up my wedding pinterest board and highlighted pictures of details i loved, i.e french braided bouquets with streamers, and the wildflower look. I have never had anyone take that much time to give me the ultimate looks! I just had my second meeting to see one of my centerpieces. When i walked in.....i became SPEECHLESS. Words cannot express how beautiful the centerpiece. I would highly recommend you take a look and stop by and speak to the owner marie, you will not be disappointed. Update my just pasta and my wedding flowers, I wish we could post pictures of the amazing job they did, THEY were perfect! And when I got my first look of the entire venue with the REDICULOUS AMAZING, centerpieces, me and my husband GASPED! like literally chills just thinking about it. Even the Maitre D was like i know! and took a ton of pictures. All my guests came up to me and raved about the centerpieces and EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jaclyn B

Marie is absolutely amazing. Her work speaks for itself. The staff at my wedding along with my guests were in awe with the floral work at our wedding. Her attention to detail, and ability to listen gave me the floral arrangements I had always dreamt about. All my bouquets, our... Read More center pieces, and the ambiance of my house and wedding were absolutely stunning thanks to her. She is an extremely hard worker who will do everything in her power to give you the wedding you have always wanted come to life. She is truly an artist who is beyond talented at her craft.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heather B

In Full Bloom did a fabulous job on the flowers for my wedding. When we came in for our initial meeting Chris was able to show us a sample that fit my style and she was constantly open to me sending pictures. When we went in to see our sample we requested some changes and... Read More Chris knew exactly what to do. When she came to the Stonebridge with everything I was blown away, she did fabulous and it was just what I wanted!

2016-10-24T13:45:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather for the lovely review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Alex a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Dominique T

We chose In Full Bloom after reading their great reviews on The Knot and talking with Lori at a bridal showcase to determine if they could do our flowers based on our budget. Working with them was easy - we came armed with many pinterist pics of the style and colors we wanted... Read More and Chris was warm, friendly and very knowledgeable. She completely understood the vibe we were going for, and she was very honest in the best way to bring that vision out within our budget. They reached out to me first to schedule a sample viewing about a month before the wedding (big points in my book as most vendors didn't follow up at all and I had to keep up communication with them) and in the end provided flowers that were gorgeous and on point. One note regarding the contract - be sure to triple check before signing, I accidentally left off a line item for cake decorating (I thought it was included in the price since we had discussed it) and didn't realize it until I got to the venue and saw the cake wasn't decorated. When I reached out to Chris after the wedding to discuss and see if I had made an error in ordering, she was very nice about it as she had been through the whole process, but be sure to include everything on the contract so there's no surprises.