WEDDING FLOWERS AND EVENTS

Extraordinary Florals To Celebrate Life's Special Moments. Your #1 Wedding Designers! Personalized Service and Elegant Designs! Call Today & Schedule a Consultation.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

70 Motor Ave, Farmingdale, NY

My best decision

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Annette M

I can’t even put into words how happy I am that we decided to use In Full Bloom for our wedding flowers. My parents live in the neighborhood so we had been in many times to get flowers for special occasions and we knew that they do a good job. Chris was a pleasure to work with... Read More and after showing her some pictures of what I liked, she was able to create tablescapes and bouquets that were beyond beautiful. They make sure to take the time to work with you and tailor the flowers to your individual style. It is clear that they truly care about what they do and take pride in their work. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Christina B

From the very first time we sat down with Marie, I knew she was going to make our wedding extra special. I loved how she really wanted to get to the core of our vision and style so she could work her magic. She asked to see everything from our invitations, wedding party attire,... Read More and pinterest boards to ensure that we were all aligned. A few weeks later we got a special sneak peek at what our centerpieces would look like. It was such a fun moment to come and see it all coming together! Marie and her team go beyond the call of duty to ensure that not only are you getting beautiful flowers, but an experience that you will always be blown away from. When the church doors opened and I walked in, I literally felt like I was walking into a dream. The long white carpet (that Marie & Chris brought in and set up at 6am), and flowers lining the aisle, the lanterns (which were the most incredible surprise!!!) leading the way, my wonderful husband at the end waiting for me. I will never not look back at that moment without feeling total awe, and I know Marie is much to thank for setting the tone and warming the whole place with her special touch. We had a massive wedding reception of 270 people, and the attention to detail that Marie incorporated into our space still made it feel intimate and warm. We had gorgeous wreath centerpieces and she was able to rent us lanterns that sat in the middle so we didn't have to buy 25 lanterns. In addition, over the fireplace in the main reception room, she was able to bring in a mass of flickering candles, again lending to the super romantic feel we were going for. At the end of the night her team came to pick up what was rented so nothing was left for us to be picking up the next day. Unbelievable service from start to finish. I will always be thankful to Marie and the whole team for making our wedding day beyond beautiful. If you are looking for a full service, fairy tale experience, this is where you bring your business.

2016-06-16T09:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful and kind review! We were happy to be a part of your wedding day and help you bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best in your marriage. Welcome to the In Full Bloom family and... Read Less Read More

So very happy with the choice we made, so will you

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Roz Z

What an absolute pleasure dealing with Marie from "In Full Bloom". From what I have seen on this website, most reviews come from the brides. As the mother of the bride, in this case, I just had to write about how exquisite the flowers were at my daughters wedding. With... Read More that said, I am hoping that this fact will hold a great amount of value in what I am about to say. And because I'm not as young as those who have written here before me and I myself have had many years of experience in business myself. This should solidify how I feel about Marie as a wonderful talented business women to deal with. Through my years of experience I can tell when someone has great experience, confidence in their work and expertise in their field. I can tell when that business person has respect for their clients and patience to explain the details of the job they do, always willing to answer questions. And so importantly as well, is that Marie and her staff just have this great gift of talent. Which is so evident in the flower arrangements Marie makes and how she treats her clients. She treats every wedding or party she is working on as a tribut to what that clients sees in their hearts desire. She did so for my daughters wedding. The bouquets on every table were breathtaking. As well as how they created a mood for the type of venue we had the wedding at. The table flower arrangements went so well, with the feel of the ballroom at the Bourne Mansion, were we had the wedding, they actually enhanced they they era of the room. As beautiful as that reception ballroom is, without the arrangements Marie made up to be placed on the tables, the room would not have looked they same. Without those flowers she helped us chose to make up the arrangements, that were placed on the tables, the room would have looked very bland with no dimension or color. What Marie did, was she brought up the total effect about 100%. During my visits to the Bourne Massion prior to my daughters wedding, I saw other florists setting up the room for the wedding of that day. It was then that I realized how important having the right florist was to do the flowers. I am so glad we chose to hire In Full Bloom. There was no comparison from what I saw of those other florists, to the flowers Marie and her team had made up for the wedding we had for my daughter wedding and reception. That same quailty and beauty carried over to the bouquet my daughter walked down the isle with, as with the bridesmaids bouquets, and the suggested choice of flower for the groom and his groomsmen. Which were also all just as beautiful and carefully put together. And there was this huge opulent flower arrangement when you first entered the mansion, on the center hall table which greeted every guest coming in, setting the mood for the wedding. Marie's taste is impectible. The quality of her flowers that she insists on working with are the freshest you could get. And the range and choices of flowers that she makes available are just so wonderful. She will never let you make a bad choice or let you down in any way. She and her staff worked so very hard in what they did for my daughters wedding. As they would for every party they work on. As well as they all are a pleasure to deal with. Dealing with In Full Bloom, was one aspect of this wedding that caused no problems no headaches, just a pleasure to deal with them. Roz

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Lauryn K

I met with Marie and gave her a general idea of the color scheme and style I had in mind. The next time I came into her shop, she had mock center pieces set up for me to see what the final product would look like. The venue was decorated beautifully besides the center pieces,... Read More and the bouquets were gorgeous! She brought my vision to life and I could not be more grateful. Thank you!

2016-08-16T09:53:56 Response from the vendor

It's important to us that we bring your vision to life. We appreciate you saying so and giving us such a wonderful review! Welcome to the In Full Bloom Family!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Alex D

Great to work with! They knew what I wanted and was happy to adjust minor details to my liking. They were on time to set up for an early wedding and easy to get in contact with. She was also very understanding of my budget and willing to work around it. Everything came out... Read More perfect!

2016-08-01T11:24:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Kate D

In full bloom is amazing !! The flowers were out of this world!! The colors, the set up, delivery was everything we wanted and much more! The stuff is wonderful especially Marie who treated us like family and was always there to answer all of our questions. Thank you for all... Read More your hard work! We highly recommend in full bloom florists !

2016-08-01T11:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. You are definitely part of the In Full Bloom Family now, come back and visit us!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Christyn G

We found In full Bloom via the knot. And they did not disappoint! We met with Marie in January and picked out our favorite pieces from their site. As planning grew we changed our mind from colorful pieces to just greeny and white flowers. When we saw our venue fully decorated... Read More with all the flowers we were in shock how amazing and romantic she made the room feel! We couldn't be happier or more pleased with their services!

2016-08-01T11:22:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review! So happy we were able to be part of your special day. Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Enza C

I can not thank Chris enough for helping me create my centerpieces. She was very knowledgeable about the flowers and gave great input on how to make my centerpieces and bouquets look even better. I told her my vision and she created it flawlessly. She is a very warm and... Read More personable person and will work within your budget, I highly recommend IFB!

2016-08-01T11:21:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it is important to us that we achieve the vision you are looking for! Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jennifer S

Absolutely amazing experience with In Full Bloom--every flower was more gorgeous than the next!

2016-08-01T11:19:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Tracie R

Absolutely wonderful! We wanted something simple yet elegant. They took the time to listen to the look I was going for and were a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments, from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Everything was perfect!

2016-06-27T10:01:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

In Full Bloom did a beautiful job on the flowers for my daughter holly's wedding. They did all the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutineers as well as the aisle decorations and the cake. Every flower was beautiful! Chris Foley is a genius, a true professional and a... Read More pleasure to work with

2016-06-16T09:45:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's Wedding day. Best wishes to your whole family, thank you!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Michelle S

We worked with Chris on the flowers for our wedding and everything turned out gorgeous! Everything from my bouquet to the bridesmaids bouquets to the centerpieces to the corsages for the mothers were amazing! It looked like something out of a bridal magazine. She accommodated... Read More all of our requests and our moms' requests even. One of my bridesmaids even said that she had never wanted flowers for her wedding until she saw the amazing job in full bloom did. I'm currently trying to preserve as many of the flowers as possible! I can't say enough how beautiful it was. I would definitely recommend them.

2016-06-27T10:00:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the beautiful review!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016

When we first met with Chris, we had two appoints that day, when we left we immediately canceled the other appointment. We also had some idea what we did not want for flowers and Chris was able to provide us with flowers designed exactly to what we wanted. Elegant and not... Read More overpowering. The room was stunning and our guests cannot stop talking about the centerpieces. Our bouquets were so elegant and beautiful as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you....

2016-04-18T14:44:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for choosing us to be a part of your big day, it was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Samantha C

In Full Bloom is the best florist that anyone could use for their wedding. I worked with Marie and she was great! She knew exactly what I wanted, she just has a vision and works with you to create your dream arrangement. I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned... Read More out. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, go with In Full Bloom. You will not be disappointed!!

2016-04-12T11:08:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day. Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Marie at In Full Bloom provided us with the "Most Amazing Flowers and Flickering Candle lighting atmosphere" one could ever imagine! She is a delight to work with. A very talented person with an artist eye. I wanted my 180 guests to walk into the reception and say "WOW" well... Read More that's what happened! The beautiful table cloths and napkins that she helped me choose and the 4 foot high candelabras with the HUGE floral arrangements were nothing less than STUNNING! Each table had at least 6 beautiful varying height candles. All of the lanterns in the windows with the flickering lighting was breathtaking. I can't wait to see the photos and video of this fabulous day.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 DEANA C

I worked with Chris on creating the perfect "vintage elegant/chic" theme for my 40th birthday. All I can say is...she nailed it! She made my ideas come to fruition. She is so easy to work with and I knew I had nothing to worry about. That's powerful since planning any type of... Read More event is stressful. I highly recommend using In Full Bloom!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. They didn't turn or fall apart & the flower selection & colors were unreal!! I'm not a "big wedding" type of girl so I didn't really know how to explain what I was looking for. All I knew was that I wanted a sunflower bouquet, bright fall... Read More flowers for my girls that weren't gigantic & overbearing, baby's breath somewhere, & that I wanted candle center pieces. And the day of the wedding when they showed up I was blown away!!! Marie (owner) didn't make me feel stupid when I didn't know how to execute the look my husband and I were going for as opposed to other florists that we consulted with. I'm more country & my husband is more modern & In Full Bloom mixed the two styles perfectly, which is not easy to do. Everything they did was truly perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

We were blown away by what Chris and In Full Bloom put together for our wedding!!! Months later we are still hearing about how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding and friends who are getting married have asked for the contact! The flowers were spectacular! In addition to... Read More the gorgeous flowers, Chris was wonderful to work with. She really listened to us, but also gave us helpful suggestions. We couldn't be happier with In Full Bloom. Highly recommend!!!!

Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Debra H

Marie was a true pleasure to work with. She exceeded my expectations in every sense. She was able to bring my vision for our wedding to life and did it with ease. Her professionalism and calm demeanor kept me calm during a very stressful time of wedding planning. She responded... Read More to emails and phone calls immediately and was always pleasant to communicate with. I am so pleased that I chose to work with Marie- I would do it again in a heartbeat!

A magnificent wedding

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

We chose In Full Bloom as our florist for our October 3rd wedding at the Bourne Mansion in Oakdale, New York. What an excellent choice on many levels! Marie is a true professional. Our first meeting was a long one. She was patient and knowledgeable. She listened carefully... Read More to what my daughter had in mind and made suggestions that she knew would work. Marie was aware of our budget, in fact, it was one of the first questions she asked. She was able to keep the total cost close to what we were able to spend. We had an excellent meeting just before the wedding. Marie presented a beautiful arrangement, then worked with Debra to make changes to suit her wishes. Once again, it was a long appointment and Marie was very patient! The flowers the day of the wedding were breathtaking. From the chuppah, to the cocktail tables, to the table arrangements at the reception ... I can't imagine anything more elegant. Planning a wedding can be stressful. There is something about Marie's calming demeanor that helped us through that! She is professional, patient, and truly understanding. I highly recommend In Full Bloom and Marie.

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Christina D

I had the pleasure of working with Chris at In Full Bloom. From the moment that I walked into the shop, I knew that it was the place for me. Chris, my husband, and I worked together to bring my unique vision or very bright colored flowers with all other colors muted come to... Read More life. Chris is even personally came to my house on my wedding day to show my bridesmaids and I how to properly hold our bouquets. She also called me from the church to ensure that our pew clusters were being put in the correct spots. We had two different centerpieces which cooridinated perfectly with one another. Chris always listened to what I wanted, but never shied away from making suggestions that she knew would improve my vision. I would recommend using In Full Bloom to anyone who wants extraordinary flowers at their wedding!

Exceeded all my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Regina N

Chris, our wedding designer, nailed it. Everyone was completely in awe of her work and me and my husband were especially in awe of how she was able to execute my vision, especially because I had such a hard time describing what I wanted. We were beyond thrilled and couldn't... Read More have imagined anything more. From the ceremony flowers to the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the reception everything was perfect. In Full Bloom was completely professional, and Chris was the best! I would recommend them in heart break to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Mother of the Groom/ Wedding 9/5/15

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Using "IN FULL BLOOM" was the best decision we could have made!! Marie from In full Bloom is not only so professional, but kind and talented as well! The best thing she does is LISTEN!! She heard what we wanted and delivered it!! I can not say enough wonderful things about our... Read More flowers for our wedding and Marie from In Full Bloom!! If you want the best of the very best, run don't walk to IN FULL BLOOM!!! The flowers were sensational!!!!!! A memory that will be long remembered!!! Thank you to Marie and everyone at IN FULL BLOOM!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

Thank you Marie for the beautiful flowers for my daughters wedding. Together my daughter and you created the vision she wanted. We distributed the flowers at the end of the affair and was sent photos of your flowers in home vases.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Using In Full Bloom allowed my husband and I be carefree and relaxed on our wedding day. Working with In Full Bloom was so easy and so comfortable. I was able to explain what I wanted and Marie took what I wanted and even made it better! The flowers were so fresh and so... Read More beautiful, we couldn't have asked for anything better. I would certainly say In Full Bloom is very reasonably priced but the best part is that the flowers look like they're worth so much more! Gorgeous!