Illuminate the aisle

In White is Lancaster's source for contemporary and couture wedding gowns by premier rising designers. We also offer the latest dresses for attendants, flower girls and mothers, and convenient services, including alterations and on-site dress storage.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

18 N. Queen St., Lancaster, PA (717) 392-2018

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Hillary S

The ladies at In White made my wedding dress shopping a truly wonderful experience. I went somewhere else with my whole bridal party and tried different dresses on for over an hour. It started to be discouraging when nothing was sending me. My mother told me that some of her... Read More coworkers were getting their dresses at In White for their weddings. I always drove past the store and thought the dresses looked so beautiful, I would never be able to afford one. My mom and I made an appointment, and I fell in love with the first dress I tried on. Of course I had to try on other dresses, but when I put it back on I knew. The best part was when I looked at the pricetag it was in my price range! Maria is a godsend. She made all of my alterations seem so easy, and every time I came back to put it back on, I loved it more. A few weeks prior to my wedding my mother's zipper on her dress popped. In White was quick to fix my mom's dress, and we do not know what we would have done if they couldn't have fixed it so quickly for us. I loved In White, and recommend it to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jessie S

In White Bridal was an absolute delight to work with! After only two visits to this salon I felt as though the owner, my consultant, and the seamstress all felt like family. They were patient, attentive, and always helpful. I will absolutely be recommending this shop to all of... Read More my friends who will be getting married. Went well beyond my expectations!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Rachel M

Shari, Maly, Maria made the whole wedding dress selection process so easy from start to finish. They had a gorgeous selection of dresses, and even though I was stuck between two they never minded letting me try them on until I could decide. The dress I chose was everything I... Read More could ever have wanted and fit perfectly with my style. In White is such a homey and relaxing environment. The alterations on my dress were perfect...Maria is the best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

Absolutely. Amazing. Sherri and her staff were so friendly and so professional from the moment I walked into their salon. We purchased my bridesmaids' dresses there, as well as my second wedding gown. The bridesmaids' dresses were gorgeous, and the seamstresses did an amazing... Read More job fitting them to each girl. My second gown was an oopsie, but a happy one. I saw this dress on a mannequin one day while I was in the shop with some of my bridesmaids, and couldn't stop thinking about it for the next week. Feeling frustrated, I went in a few days later with my mom and asked the girl if it was even possible to get the dress made with only 90 days to go until my wedding. She said absolutely and helped me try it on. I came out in it and felt like I had truly found MY dress. They were very speedy with putting in the order and were always willing to give me as much information as they had when I called (frequently, and often panicked) to check the status of the dress. When it finally came in 2 weeks before my wedding, I was worried the seamstress wouldn't be able to do everything in time - but I was so wrong! Everything was done beautifully and with a few days to spare. I felt absolutely amazing in my dress and my girls looked just as amazing standing by me on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Julie M

Shari, Carmen, Maly were absolutely amazing! I was dreading looking for a gown but Maly and Shari put me at ease and turned it into a fun experience. My gown was amazing and they helped me accessorize it perfectly. All of my bridesmaids and my mother also got their dresses there... Read More and were just as impressed as I am. I had lost more weight than planned but Carmen was able to work magic with my dress. It fit perfectly and still looked the same as the one I ordered. Thank you so much for making this a positive experience for all of us! I plan to return for all of my special event gowns. It's rare to find a salon with such beautiful selections and friendly staff!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alicia P

This was my second bridal salon I visited and my experience was just alright. I arrived for my appointment and waited around for a little bit near the front desk. We were not greeted until my mother and I started looking at some of the accessories on the tables in the middle of... Read More the salon. The dresses were beautiful and I started picking out a few that I liked. My consultant was very kind but she started pulling options that were completely different than what I was looking for. I understand she was trying to have me keep my options open, but I knew exactly what I wanted. They don't have too many options in my opinion but still have a beautiful selection.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Katelyn K

I searched for my wedding dress at many bridal salons. I had a specific idea in my mind of how I wanted my dress to look. The team at In White was wonderful at making that idea come true. The whole team was always very accommodating and sweet about any changes. If you are... Read More looking for a dress or want a salon that will help you make that happen at an AFFORDABLE cost, go to In White!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kari B

I had a terrible experience at In White. This was the second place I went when I first started looking for my wedding dress. The bridal consultant did not pull any dresses for me, did not ask any questions about what I wanted in a dress, she also did not even inquire about... Read More details of my wedding. I was handed red tags and told to tag dresses to try on. I was then hurried through trying on at least 9 dresses. The bridal consultant couldn't/wouldn't answer my questions regarding alterations and was forceful when I was hesitant about scheduling another appointment. I ultimately did not go back.

2017-08-22T20:45:07 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry to hear that we did not give you the excellent experience that you deserved and our customers expect. I will certainly address your complaints with our staff. Please accept my personal apology and consider contacting me directly so I can try to make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Katlin C

GO TO IN WHITE!!! You will love it! So many different dresses and the staff is so sweet and helpful! I loved it when I knew after work I was going to In White! Made my day 100x better! The dress I got from there was fitted to me perfectly! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Sandy S

As mother of the bride, I can say she was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!!! From the moment we stepped through the door at In White it was a memorable experience. The helpfulness and friendliness was beyond all others. A special shout out to the seamstresses, not only... Read More are they incredibly talented but the entire staff saved the day for me when they replaced the zipper in my dress just days before the wedding!! Thank you to all for the most wonderful and memorable experience!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Meghan S

I had an amazing experience at In White! The dresses are all so beautiful and great quality- they truly stood out from other bridal salons I visited. Along with a great selection of dresses, the bridal consultants were top notch. I worked with Maly and she fantastic! She always... Read More made me feel welcome and comfortable. I am so thankful for all the wonderful ladies at In White. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Katie Y

the best. couldn't be happier. they went above and beyond to get a sample in so that I could try it on. Every appointment was a breeze and I felt like a princess every time I was there. I highly recommend - the ladies there are brilliant.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Sarah E

In white in a truly special place to find your wedding gown. I had an amazing experience there. They were kind, professional, and accommodating. They aced all the little details that make it a great experience. I particularly loved working with Mali.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Elise B

I was very excited for my consultation at In White, but I was sadly disappointed in my experience. For my consultation, I was accompanied by my mother, mother of the groom & maid of honor. When we arrived, the woman at the front desk gave me tags to start tagging dresses. When... Read More we were finished, we waited for someone to tell us we could go back to the fitting room area. A woman, who would be my bridal consultant, kept walking past us (I think she was pulling dresses). She eventually told us quite curtly we could go back. We went back to the fitting room area & we waited. Next thing I know, the bridal consultant was standing at the fitting room curtain & announced that “she was ready” – NO greeting whatsoever. I was quite surprised & caught off guard. She did not ask me what my name was or who my guests were. She didn’t even introduce herself to me – I had to ask HER what her name was! Throughout the entire consultation, she seemed aloof & very short. Quite frankly, she seemed like she was just trying to get me “in and out" and that I was wasting her time. Finding your wedding dress is supposed to be a fun, enjoyable, POSITIVE experience & my experience at In White was not. It’s a shame because they did have a beautiful selection of quality gowns, and you’d think that their level of service would match their product.

2017-01-03T12:54:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to prepare this thoughtful review. I am so sorry that we did not give you the experience that you rightfully expected. Your review reminds us how important it is to provide each customer, walk-in or appointment, with the same... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Sarah M

My entire experience with In White was perfect from beginning to end. I had a wonderful time trying on dresses and appreciated Maly's extreme patience with my indecisiveness! I absolutely love my dress and could not have been happier with it and am so thankful for everything In... Read More White did for me!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Emily O

I loved my experience at IN WHITE! My dress was a dream come true and I loved the entire process from the day I went to pick it out to the last second of my wedding night. The staff is friendly, fun, and helpful! I wouldn’t change a thing! Thank you to everyone at In White for... Read More giving me an amazing bridal dress experience and giving me my custom, amazing, dream come true dress!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Meghan B

I would give In White more than 5 stars if I could!! I walked in today without an appointment and I was warmly greeted by both the young woman at the front desk as well as the shop owner, Shari. Despite not having an appointment, Shari went out of her way to accommodate me and I... Read More was impressed by her professionalism and her attentiveness not only towards me, but to all of the other patrons in the store. There was a great selection of beautiful and affordable gowns. The store has such a welcoming and positive vibe, and never once did I feel pressured to purchase anything. I am so thrilled with my experience and I would highly recommend the store to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shannon T

My experience with In White was nothing but wonderful! I went in having no idea what sort of dress I wanted, and over the course of a few visits, the staff at In White were able to help me find the perfect dress. As a plus size bride, I was nervous that I wouldn't feel pretty... Read More or feel secure in my dress, but that wasn't the case at all. Not only did they help me find a dress I love, they were great with alterations and making sure I felt as if I wasn't going to be falling out of my strapless dress throughout my wedding. They were patient and kind, even when I was at the height of my wedding planning stress. Being plus size, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to try on a lot of dresses and different styles. Even if the sample wasn't my size, they did their best to clip and strap me in so I could get an idea of how the dress in my actual size would look. I can't give enough praise to In White!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alycia D

Every step of the wedding dress shopping was blissfully easy! I went with my mother and was greeted at the door by name and it only got better from there. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted and it was amazing to get the personal attention by both ladies working.... Read More I look forward to when my dress arrives and can spend more time with the women of In White!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ryan K

IN WHITE IS AMAZING!! I am a tomboy and was NOT excited about wedding dress shopping. Girly things do not look good on my athletic frame and I would rather be in sneakers than heals. BUT Shari was so incredible and made me feel like a real bride! This team of women made me... Read More feel so comfortable and valued throughout every step of the process. Shari helped me find the absolute perfect dress and Maria made it fit flawlessly! I had the most wonderful experience at In White and am forever thankful to the entire team of ladies here!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Samantha R

I absolutely LOVED all of my experiences at In White! I traveled from Pittsburgh to get my dress and alterations from their salon and it was worth every extra mile. Shari does a great job with making every bride to be feel special even when her salon is full with tons of brides... Read More at once. Maria did an amazing job on all of my alterations. I am a petite girl and had to get a lot of alterations to my dress and Maria fulfilled all of my expectations to make my dress look even more perfect! Maly is a natural professional at her job. I told Maly that I thought the dress that she had suggested was "HIDEOUS" but she still encouraged me to try it on anyways. I tried it on and I actually ended up falling in love with the dress and wore it on my wedding day:) Without Maly's suggestion and never ending help, I would have not been able to wear, what I know now, was my dream wedding dress 👰🏼 I also loved how they make the bride and guests feel very special by making it a big occasion to try on the dresses with some tasty wine 🍷 I wish I could give an extra star to In White because they deserve it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lex S

My sisters and I purchased bridesmaid dresses, and my mother a mother of the groom dress; it seems like a really professional place but all in all, it's not. I had three separate fittings for my dress, which was absolutely tedious considering it's a three hour drive there for... Read More me. When I came for my last fitting (the day before the wedding mind you), there was a large hole in the side of my dress where the seamstress hadn't finished the alterations. Through the night of the wedding the stitch used to tack the top of my dress for some modesty, began to fray and pull the material making the top look odd. Also my sister's dress was visibly sewn crooked when they took it in by the zipper; about 1/2 an inch off on either side. They were also still steaming my mother's dress when we arrived for our fittings on time. To avoid missing rehersal we had to leave 3 of the 4 dresses, to be hopefully completed by the morning of the wedding. When we asked about pick up time for them, they said they didn't open until 12:00pm. We told them that time was unacceptable since we'd all be getting ready for pictures at that point and that we needed them by 8:00am, we received an attitude about it. While the dresses were completed correctly by 8:00am it seems they overwork their seamstresses, and don't offer clear communication. It's more a management and timing issue then an alterations department problem. Most of the staff seem pretty inept with their computer system too. I had five visits over 8 months, the intial puurchase, 3 fittings, and a pick-up. . . and anytime they needed to ring us up for something the girl would tell us, "Sorry, we just changed systems and it's still new!" We'd be sitting there for 10 minutes watching her click through screens. The first two times, sure? But really in 8 months you can't pick it up? Also the alterations pricing for mother's dresses is ridiculous. My mother was charged about $100 more for the same or even less alterations than my bridesmaids dress, just because it was a mothers dress! How can a store even get away with that? The dress was no more complicated than a bridesmaid dress to alter? Unless you just need them to order you a dress and do nothing else, take your money elsewhere.

2016-10-11T13:41:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to prepare such a thorough review. I believe we handled your party's situation professionally and with our best possible effort, but I understand your overall frustration and am very sorry that we fell short of your expectations. We offer... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Anya M

Professional. Attentive. Communicative. Overall amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katy M

There's no doubt about it - In White Bridal is where you want to go for your wedding dress! I went in on a whim, with no idea of what I was looking for, and Shari, the amazing owner, was still able to find me my perfect dress! The store is beautiful, the selection is great, and... Read More Shari makes an otherwise-overwhelming process a breeze. Give it a try - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katy M