A Modern Photo Booth - San Diego, U.S.A.

indybooth is San Diego’s premier photo booth rental service. Whether it's a wedding, birthday party, anniversary, or a good ol' fashioned shindig, our professional-standard photo booth rentals help make your event unforgettable. We’re based on the simple belief that no event is complete without the right photography setup – after all, pictures are what preserve the best moments and memories so you can cherish them forever.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Southern California and beyond! (209) 712-7672

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Makena D

My husband and I loved using Indybooth. Paul was a delight to work with and was accommodating to all of our requests. The night of the event, our guests LOVED getting an unlimited amount of prints of their photos. The booth attendant was friendly and helpful. Paul sent us our... Read More online gallery link THE DAY AFTER OUR WEDDING! It was so easy and fun to share the photo album on Facebook right after the event. I would highly recommend using Indybooth and hope to use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 C B

Great personable staff with professional and friendly attitude. Props were great, the photos came out amazing, and communication leading up to the day of the wedding was perfect. Indybooth does it right. Thank you! Props: a plethora to choose from. Photobooth background:... Read More Several options that they let you pick. Picture quality: Amazing picture and print quality. Staff: fun and professional. Indybooth was the perfect choice for our wedding day. You will be hard-pressed to find a company that can match their value.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Suzy R

indybooth was such a hit at our wedding! I'm so glad I chose them. Paul was amazing to work with, and let me use my logo I designed for our wedding on our prints. Our pictures turned out amazing, and I love that I can send around a link with all of our photos. Thanks Paul!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Carmen P

Indybooth made my wedding even more memorable! I wanted to work with Indybooth because of the quality of their prints. They are so clear and their backdrops and props make it a perfect combination! Paul is terrific to work with. He is extremely helpful and his choices of frames... Read More to add to your pictures are so beautiful and selecting the perfect frame is so easy and quick! Indybooth is the best is photo booths!! My wedding guests had a blast all night and I have the pictures as a lifelong memory! Thank you Paul! Carmen

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jeff S

We chose Indybooth based on the value and how easy Paul was to work with. Everything went smoothly - no technical issues, great props, tons of compliments on the backdrop. What more can you ask for when you get all the bells and whistles, great service, amazing value, and no... Read More issues? Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Thuy T

The team at Indybooth is professional, responsive, and works very hard to make your vision come true. They are the reason we had cute and funny memories captured on our special day. You usually get what you pay for, and in this case, you get WAY more. Indybooth is my number one... Read More recommendation for friends and family who are planning a wedding or an event. Thanks Indybooth and team for all that you do, you're amazing!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rikki R

Super high quality backgrounds, camera, and printing options, TONS of fun props, affordable options for prints, electronic copies, etc., and an easy-to-use, classy machine that will go with anyone's event decor... What more could you ask for? Hands-down this is the best option... Read More to serve your photo booth needs and I could not have been happier using this company at my wedding. Nobody has to squeeze into a box to capture beautiful memories with indybooth - just strike a pose in front of the dazzling background! Don't look anywhere else, indybooth is the best!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Dallas C

We hired Indybooth for our wedding reception and it could not have been more perfect. Paul was great and extremely professional. Indybooth allowed us to customize our experience and made everything easy. Photos were available immediately following the party on various services.... Read More We would 100% hire Indybooth again.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kelly P

Such an awesome experience working with Paul and IndyBooth. We used Indy Booth for a fundraising event back in February, called 5k Paw Walk in the Garden. Over 300 participants came with their dogs, and IndyBooth was the perfect addition to capture all of the fun! Loved that... Read More they were super dog-friendly and helpful. Paul showed up early to set-up, and was super professional. The pictures turned out great and everyone loved it. We hope to use them again next year!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Miranda Z

indybooth was so awesome! Paul was great to work with, the pricing was SO right and they have lots of extra/add ons available that made our booth so perfect for our event. I will book indybooth at any and all events I have in the future. Thanks for making our event even better!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Sigourney L

Indybooth is the BEST company out there for all your event photo needs. They made the whole process incredibly easy and everything turned out perfectly. The photos were amazing! We will be using them for all our photobooth needs in the future. Thanks Indybooth!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kim H

Very satisfied! Props were great quality and Paul was super friendly!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Tonya G

Paul was a awesome addition to our special day with his kind professionalism and service's. I highly recommend his photo booths to add the perfect shot to a memorable day...

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Andrew H

We used them for our wedding reception last night, best decision ever! They made the night so much fun, and the props and backdrops were perfect ! They printed pictures for every guest and and gave us prints and a hard copy of every shot as a keep sake. Picking out the backdrop,... Read More paying, set up and break down was quick and the owners Paul and Nicole were great . Thanks again!

Paul Herzog

Indybooth was born while my wife and I were planning our own wedding. For our engagement party, we created a DIY photo booth using our DSLR camera, floodlights, a PVC backdrop frame, and some wrapping paper. After seeing the enjoyment our guests got out of the homemade booth, we decided that our new mission in life was to offer a top of the line photo booth to everyone we could in San Diego. When we’re not hunting for the best props in the world, you can find us roaming the streets of North Park enjoying delicious beers and tasty bites.