$ – Inexpensive

Cuisine

African, Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

4024 Highway 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC (843) 651-2904

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Shannon F

My husband and I absolutely adored using Inlet Affairs. Their creative food choices made our reception unique and memorable. We had passed sushi during cocktail hour that I adored and beautiful sliders and mac and spud bar were a hit! I would absolutely recommend Inlet Affairs... Read More to anyone in need of catering!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Isabella M

Olivia and her team from Inlet Affairs did an awesome job with the catering for my daughter's wedding. The food was amazing and the entire staff were extremely professional and courteous to our family and friends. I have heard rave reviews from the guests in every regard and... Read More will definitely use their services for any future catering needs. By the way, if you ever have the opportunity to savor their scallop BLT, you will be hooked on them as well!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Deborah T

We couldn't of asked for a better reception venue. Food was amazing and staff were so friendly and helpful. Olivia was our day of coordinator and she was always answering our questions and helping us figure things out!! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a catering... Read More company!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kaylan K

I would highly recommend using Inlet Affairs for your big day. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. We had a few adjustments w/our catering contact, but it all worked out smoothly. They were also easy to work with when planning a destination wedding.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 C P

Inlet Affairs catered my daughter's wedding and they were amazing!!! I highly recommend them. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and all the food was super delicious. They delivered on everything they promised, were very flexible on changes, made really helpful... Read More suggestions and kept our pleasure and ease their top priority. Everything was perfect - and everyone loved the food! I worked with Beth Ann who was truly wonderful and always available. We had planned a beach wedding at a house in Garden City, but when those plans were ruined by Hurricane Matthew, Beth Ann saved the day. She was very flexible about postponing, but when we still wanted to have the wedding, she offered Inlet Affairs as the venue which she decorated beautifully on one day's notice and made it a memorable wedding for us. Her staff was very friendly and attentive. I can't say enough positive about her and Inlet Affairs.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 KImberly L

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Inlet Affairs, which catered our wedding and rehearsal dinner the night before. Nichole worked closely with us for several months leading up to our wedding weekend, which included several in-person meetings at our venues. Her input... Read More went way beyond planning menus; she helped us create our floor plan and overall design and feel of our events. Her input and expertise were invaluable. The staff members who served us at our events were extremely professional and friendly with us and our guests. The on-site manager, Olivia, was very much in-charge and made sure that everything ran smoothly and exactly as we wanted. Our guests couldn't say enough good things about how delicious all of the food was, and their compliments were completely unsolicited. We were also so happy with how everything looked. We chose to have food stations, and Inlet Affairs designed them to look as good as they tasted. Overall, our reception space looked incredibly cohesive. It was clear that they put in a lot of effort to make sure that everything was just right. I really can't say enough great things about Inlet Affairs!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Amelia S

This catering company was amazing. I changed caterers a couple months before my wedding which felt like last minute. They were wonderful and made sure every detail was taken care of. I wish I had chosen them from the beginning.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Caitlin P

This was the second wedding my family has used Inlet Affairs catering for (sister's wedding), and it was just as delicious the second time around! They are very easy to work with and help you plan the perfect menu for your special occasion.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Cecily S

Inlet Affairs came up with the perfect low country menu for my Pawleys Island wedding! The food was amazing and they were so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Blair G

Nichole was great to work with. The food was amazing and the service was personal and incredible. Our expectations were exceeded and we would use them again in a heartbeat!

Guest Review

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kelly S

I was a guest at a wedding where these where the reception caterers, and seriously considered making them my own after their delicious food! Not only is the food fantastic, but the service is great. They helped me set up a plan, even when I wasn't able to stay with them on my... Read More big day.

Amazing Staff!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 jc j

I loved everything about my experience with Inlet Affairs for our wedding reception venue. Beth Ann and Allie were so attentive and helpful in the planning process. We had a pig pickin theme, with a macaroni and cheese bar, and passed hordeurves. All our guests loved the... Read More food, it was hot and served on time. The space well is well laid out, great bar area and dance floor! It easily accommodated our 125 people guest list and live band. I can't say enough good things!

INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Rebekah H

Inlet Affairs is an amazing catering company. We used them both for the rehearsal dinner and for the reception. They were a huge help and gave great suggestions for food and decor. I would use them again for sure!