The Premier OPEN Photo Booth in NJ and NYC

Thanks for looking at us for your Wedding! We're Inside Out Booth and we focus SOLELY on creating the best Photo Booth experience in the Tri-State Area. Our Modern Photo Booth is wide open and fully loaded. We use the highest quality equipment, have the best attendants and are ALWAYS a hit at every Wedding we do. We're the #1 rated and reviewed booth in the whole northeast!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

207 Oak Ave, River Vale, NJ Serving NJ/NY and now CT and PA! (201) 497-0703

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Jaclyn C

My experience with this company was amazing! They are very organized and professional. My guests had so much fun with it and it was a great extra to add on for the wedding entertainment!

So much fun at my Wedding!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Jenny s

My husband and I hired Inside Out Booth for our Wedding and we couldn't have been happier. They were so helpful when we first contacted them and helped us understand how it would all work. We asked for a few custom things and they were all for it. At the wedding they were... Read More professional, and really got my guests into the mood. The booth itself was a beautiful open look and the picture quality was so great. I was able to download the pics and blow them up for big prints. I would recommend them anyone, I really don't know what else to say but thank you guys!!

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Juliette D

Inside out Booth was a huge hit at our wedding! I cannot even begin to say how happy my husband and I were with the service Inside Out Booth provided at our wedding. They are very professional but at the same time extremely easy to work with. I can tell we weren't the only... Read More ones that enjoyed the Photo Booth, seeing as I was able to see almost all of our guest posing in the most hilarious pictures in our scrapbook. With all of the other added stresses you have with planning a wedding, Inside Out Booth gives you the opportunity to kick back, relax, and watch all of your guests enjoy themselves I would definitely highly recommend Inside Out Booth to anyone! Our guest had a phenomenal time and are still talking about how much they loved the photo booth at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Samantha F

The entire process from booking with James, to the staff at our event was amazing. They were there early to set up and very friendly and easy to work with! They provided a ton of props and unlimited prints. I would highly recommend using Inside Out Booth !! Thank you guys for... Read More helping make our wedding perfect !

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Caitlin C

Inside Out Booth does not disappoint! Everyone at our wedding loved our photo booth! They were affordable, professional and fun!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Anita P

Best photo booth out there. The team at Inside Out worked with me to create a affordable package while making sure I was given all the fun features I wanted. The package included gif, videos and even a scrapbook. They are the best priced and so professional and friendly. I would... Read More highly recommend this photobooth company for all your events and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Rosanne R

Booked Inside Out Booth for our wedding. Booking was very easy, the setup/breakdown was seamless, their attendant was super nice, quality was great. Would recommend & book again for other parties!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lisa C

It was super easy to get in contact with InsideOut and the process to book them was straightforward and painless (book via website, can pay with paypal, small deposit fee, and balance is due 2 weeks beforehand). They were always very responsive via email. Also, their pricing is... Read More competitive and there are no hidden charges. The two attendants arrived on time and the booth was set up pretty quickly. Sadly, I didn't get to use the photobooth very much (hosting duties), but my guests loved them! They were very happy about the unlimited prints and the fact that you got to choose which pictures you wanted to print out. The attendants were very sweet and courteous. They made sure people fit inside the photo and were very accommodating for retake requests. They stayed mostly behind the scenes and there were no issues with the booth at all for the duration of the event. They were so inconspicuous that I didn't even realize when they had packed up and left! Quality of pictures are pretty good. The only suggestion that I have is to include more variety in the types of props. I didn't request any specific types of props, so that may be my fault, but there were too many similar ones in the pile (sunglasses, hats, wigs) and there weren't too many that caught my eye. Overall, I am satisfied and would recommend them for your next event!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Rebecca P

nside Out Booth was truly amazing. They were there early and helped us set up our tent in the pouring down rain and made the best of the situation. All of the props were fun and loved by the festival go-ers. So thankful they are so professional and put together when I had to... Read More step away from the tent a couple of times, they informed consumers about my brand while I was gone and they were amazing. I highly recommend them!!! Thanks for an awesome event!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Tamarah p

I used Inside Out Booth for my formal graduation party and I had a great time! they were a hit, everyone loved the props! The photographers were so nice, they had a good time themselves! Plus we got to see all the photos that were taken a few days later. Overall Inside Out Booth... Read More was very professional and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Chad Z

Inside out delivers. Punctual and well prepared. The setup and the photos looked nice. Staff very young and very casual for this formal occasion.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jacqueline T

We absolutely loved Inside Out for our wedding! The props were so great and the open air booth was really a hit. So many people could fit at once! Everyone was talking about the pictures after and people are still posting them two weeks later! Such a blast! You definitely need... Read More this at your wedding! Thank you, Inside Out!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Brittany G

We really enjoyed working with this photo booth company & it was a definite hit at our wedding! Having the "open-air" option is so great since you can pack in a bunch of people into every photo creating some great memories! I love that we could completely customize everything as... Read More well. The staff was great to work with & I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Michel C

I used Inside Out Booth for favors for my party. The overall experience was outstanding! The team of people I interacted with are professional, prompt and were very responsive to all of my questions leading up to and after the event occurred. Once I signed the contract and... Read More paid, all I had to do was nail down the finer details (templates for the pictures and the background). I was able to quickly obtain a proof within 24 hours of making my selection. Because this was a surprise party I added a few "add ons" to our package that I strongly recommend- The Scrapbook and the template that contains one picture. The guest of honor LOVED the scrapbook - our guests were engaged with our attendant working the booth and wrote some of the best messages in the book "on the fly" that made this one of the best keepsakes of the evening. Also you can print as many images as you would like - so each person in the picture gets a copy...with that some of our family members loved their pictures so much that they spoke of using them to make copies as Christmas cards this year! Lastly, we were able to send our guests a quick email thanking them for attending the event that included the link to the gallery of pictures taken that night and our guests again relived some of the moments with us reminiscing! This is the best favor for ANY event and includes the memories of a lifetime. I strongly recommend Inside Out photo booths for any/all occasions!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Grace X

We used Inside Out Booth on our wedding; and the quality is better than what we expected! Our guests loved the photo booth and it was so nice to be able to have a copy of all of their photos. The company was easy to work with and always responded emails/message really quick.... Read More highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Mary Lynn B

Used Inside Out Booth for our daughter's Quinceanera and couldn't be happier! So easy to "book" and finalize details remotely. Email exchange was always prompt and the staff was very eager to please. I highly recommend Inside Out Booth for your event. You won't be... Read More disappointed. The kids (and adults) had so much fun with it. Great props and pleasant onsite attendant to ensure everything ran smoothly. Again, couldn't be more satisfied!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jessica H

My guests loved the photo booth and it was so nice to be able to have a copy of all of their photos as a keepsake for myself. The company was easy to work with and organized and professional. Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ken G

I had looked around at a lot of photo booth rental companies and decided on settling with Inside Out Booth after 2 weeks search and communication with various companies. Why? Inside Out had great customer support and was very open with their communication with quick and friendly... Read More replies. They also had the best options for services available out there. at very reasonable costs. They had a plethora of props and were very open to customization. I personally purchased a 3 hr package with green screen. They allowed me to upload my own personal pictures to be used as backgrounds (20 choices!!) and were very flexible with timing of submissions for things such as the contract and background submissions as I was flying in/out of the country at the time. What makes them stand out from the rest is that they don't just rent out a photo booth, but they also have 2 attendants who are present on site to assist with backdrop selections, making sure everyone fits inside the photo, and ensuring everything runs without a problem. I loved that the prints were also standard 4x6 photos rather than small photo strips and you are able to have as many prints printed as you'd like. The only thing I could think of for improvement was perhaps having a "30-minute last call" for photos prior to packing up. (But perhaps I should've asked them to do so myself at the start of the wedding celebrations but it slipped my mind at the time.) If I ever host any events in the future that would benefit from a photo booth, I would contact them for their services again without hesitation!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jacqueline P

Booked this company last minute as a gift to my wife who really wanted a Photo Booth for our wedding. From the beginning they were extremely friendly and accommodating. They worked with out venue during the final days to arrange their set up and everything went off without a... Read More hitch. Our guests had a fantastic time and it was a great addition to our wedding. Very pleased. Pricing is very much comparable if not better than nearby competitors in Long Island. Would absolutely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Heather P

We used Inside Out Booth for the AHS PTSO post prom event. The class of 2017 had a great time. It was a wonderful addition to the event. The company was friendly, professional, and easy to work with. Thank you Inside Out I would recommend you for any event.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Syeda J

Second time I've used these guys. Once for a casual teen birthday party and the second time for a higher end retirement party. Both times these people were courteous, professional, and enthusiastic. Highly recommend no matter what scale your event is.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lucy B

We used Inside Out Booth for our wedding last week. It was a last minute decision to have a photo booth and we were very pleased with our experience. James was so easy to work with. He provided quick responses, answered all our questions, and made the booking process seamless... Read More and easy. I would definitely use them again for a big party or event.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Robert B

These guys are really great. Very great. Nobody is as great as them. Just big league great. So great that no one else is as great as them.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Alexandra V

These guys were a great addition to our wedding! They were a pleasure to communicate with leading up to the big day and they were wonderful at our actual event. Our guests had so much fun with all the props and we left our wedding night with a wonderful book of hilarious... Read More photos and written messages put together by Inside Out Booth! We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Lauren C

Thank you Inside Out Booth for making my wedding day that much more special!!! Two thumbs up!!!

James

Started the company in 2012 and haven't looked back once! We now do the most photo booths in the Northeast - and we have the most ratings and reviews too! Making every guest and every party smile is a privilege and we truly love what we do. Our complete mission is to be the best photo booth and offer the best experience for every single client. Call, text, email or sto by our office ANY time to chat.