Interlaken Inn Resort

Lakeville, CT

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Lakeside Ceremony Space. The lakeside ceremony space at InterLaken Inn Resort is large enough to accommodate up to 200 guests in a classic ceremony formation with an aisle down the middle. It features green grass that slowly transitions to a sandy, rocky beach. Couples can exchange vows while framed by towering evergreen trees, with the shimmering lake in the background.

The Garden. The Garden is the most popular reception space at this venue. It is large enough to comfortably seat up to 200 guests. This space has fixtures in place that make it easy to erect a large tent, which is ideal for providing shade during the spring and summer months. It is also possible to set up a hardwood dance floor under the tent, and there is room for a DJ booth or a large band.

The Bridal Suites. The bridal suites are a set of private rooms that couples can use to get ready for their event. These suites each feature a private bathroom, floor length mirrors and a well-lit vanity. There is also a small lounge area in each suite with comfortable chairs and couches.

Interlaken Inn Resort offers overnight accommodations for wedding parties. There are many different rooms available including standard rooms, cottages with fireplaces and suites. Couples who reserve a block of rooms for their event may be eligible for special discounts.

This venue has its own on-site catering team that provides appetizers and full meals. However, couples are permitted to contract an outside vendor for catering services, as long as they are properly licensed. However, no outside vendors are allowed to serve alcohol on the premises.

Interlaken Inn Resort offers single event exclusivity. This means that they only host one wedding per day. This exclusivity ensures that your wedding party will be the center of attention for the staff on site. It also ensures that wedding parties do not have to share any event spaces.

Interlaken Inn Resort is a beautiful venue, and it offers wedding parties a number of fun and useful extra perks, including:

• Kayak rentals available
  • Professional golf lessons
  • Heated outdoor pool
  • Tennis and basketball courts
  • On site fitness center

Exclusive Country Inn Weddings

For over a century our timeless, country setting in the Berkshire Foothills has provided the backdrop for extraordinary wedding weekends. The splendor of a lakeside ceremony, cocktail reception in the garden, acres of lawns and flower gardens, and upscale lodging for up to 200 guests.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Hotel, Park, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

74 Interlaken Rd, Lakeville, CT (800) 222-2909

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Jenna R

Writing this review as someone who just toured the Interlaken Inn and was so impressed with the service, I had to write this! I have not booked my wedding yet, but after writing back and forth with Teri and Michelle, I visited the beautiful Interlaken Inn once by myself and... Read More again to show my mother & my fiancé. Even in the middle of winter, the venue is breathtaking (just take a look at the gorgeous photos!). Teri showed me around the first time and spent well over the "normal" amount of time with me answering all my questions and showing me every inch of the property. The next visit, Michelle - who is the warmest person you will ever meet- took us around. By the end of the visit I felt like she was an old friend. I highly recommend this venue and these wonderful women to take care of your special day! They really think of everything to make it perfect, and they go above and beyond what is "expected" of a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jo L

Our plan was always to have a New Year's Eve wedding, and we wanted all of our friends and family to be together for the entire weekend. After looking throughout the Hudson Valley and Connecticut, we found the Interlaken and it was the perfect fit.  The Inn had all of the... Read More features we wanted; great rooms for our guests, an amazing restaurant, and a beautiful space for our reception. Tiffany worked with us every step of the way, was super responsive when it came to questions and requests, and on the big day she ran the entire event perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Irina J

My husband and I really wanted an outdoor wedding with a beautiful relaxed environment and a rustic-chic feeling. The interlaken inn provided that and more. The wedding planning process went pretty much seamlessly. Both Stephanie, the wedding coordinator, and Michelle, the... Read More owner of the inn were absolutly fantastic. They accommodated all of our customization to our wedding package and Stephanie was increadibly responsive and helpful with any issue or question I threw at her throughout our 8 months planning period. Once the wedding weekend arrived, Steph was increadibly reassuring, solving any issue that came up during the wedding weekend (weather changes, vendors being late and etc). I could not praise her enough. She is incredible at what she does! The wedding itself was everything my husband and I wanted. Our guests loved the Inn's beautiful rustic surroundings. The food was incredible. People kept telling us that our steak entree was better than most stakes they had in a New York steak house! The interlaken inn and its staff really provided us with the perfect wedding weekend and we highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Stephanie W

I couldn't be more pleased or grateful to have had my wedding a such a stunning venue. The food, the staff, the scenery, absolutely perfect. Not only was our wedding more than I could have asked for, but every single member of the staff was so genuinely happy for us, from the... Read More wait staff to the receptionist, extremely kind and full of compliments and the sweetest words. Tiffany and Stephanie were helpful every single step of the way and on our big day Tiffany was within an earshot if I needed anything at all. If only we could get married again and again then life would be perfect. Until a bow renewal we'll just have to come back for Valentine's Day and anniversaries. I cannot say more words, I'm just so thankful. I love Interlaken Inn!!!! I'm so glad for my special day I'll always have such a great memory of such a great place. Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Shannon N

My husband and I were married at the Interlaken in October of 2016. We had a FANTASTIC time, and continue hearing about how awesome it was from everyone. But an important detail to note is that we literally went from having a "small" event when we first started planning in... Read More July, to a full-on 100 person wedding with the works by September (because clearly, we didn't exactly know what we were doing). Every single step of the way, they were friendly and accommodating. We worked exclusively with Tiffany for everything, who was incredible. She was so responsive and calm throughout the entire process, and I really needed that, because we were doing this quickly and somewhat cluelessly. She could not have been a more perfect fit to help us!!! Also a shout out to Terry, who booked our event initially, and who was incredibly understanding, given that we really did not know what we wanted at first! We initially had a lakeside ceremony planned, but it was super rainy, so we needed to move to the atrium area (off of the tent, which I was bummed about at first). Can I just say that when I walked down there for the ceremony, I was FLOORED at how absolutely beautiful the ENTIRE PLACE looked!!! We did not go crazy with decorations at all, and it looked amazing, both the ceremony and reception. People are still telling me how beautiful they thought everything was. Seriously impressive! I look back at our photos and just cannot believe how beautiful they made the place look. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, regardless of the rain. You are really in good hands with the Interlaken. They have back-up plans, accommodations, flexibility, and staffing that many other places just don't. The food was also incredible, fyi (although I barely ate!), and our after-party with twenty or so friends/family went until two in the bar. We loved that too. Everything was perfect, and this was all executed in three months. We totally recommend and cannot wait to come back and visit for our anniversary!!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Aar0n W

We knew from the very beginning that we wanted to get married at a place that could accommodate a full weekend celebration. It was important to us that all of our guests could stay on-site together, enjoy each other's company as well as a variety of activities and amenities. We... Read More wanted to really have the time to connect with all of our favorite people over a full weekend, rather than trying to squeeze it all into one evening. This is exactly what Interlaken offers and we couldn't have been happier with the beautiful location, site amenities, neighboring towns, and wonderfully helpful staff. We knew we were in good hands with Stephanie right from the start. We had some atypical requests that Stephanie and her team worked with us on and accommodated immediately. Once we arrived at Interlaken at the beginning of the weekend, we handed everything over to Stephanie and her team -- we didn't have to worry about a thing. It was a magical weekend at an incredible site, and we would highly recommend it to any couple.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jessica M

My husband and I just had our wedding over labor day weekend at Interlaken. When choosing a venue, we spent a weekend touring wedding locations throughout CT, NH and VT. We knew we wanted our ceremony to be on a lake, weather permitting. We knew we wanted a venue that would... Read More allow us to hold events throughout the weekend for our guests, as this was a destination wedding for most of our guests. Interlaken won us over with their accommodating and flexible attitude, beautiful ceremony site and full wedding weekend offerings. We chose to do a rehearsal dinner and bonfire on Friday night, wedding Saturday and farewell brunch on Sunday. Our wedding weekend could not have been better! Our guests are still raving about the venue itself, the food, the charming guest rooms, the friendly staff and the overall happy vibe that was felt by all at our wedding at Interlaken. Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, was fabulous! She was responsive throughout the planning process. She was extremely flexible, detail-oriented and helpful. She worked with us on every detail and always figured out a way to make things work. On the day of the wedding, she exceeded our expectations! She went out of her way to ensure that the day was seamless. She even averted a potential "crisis" when she realized that our LED candles on our centerpieces did not have batteries with them (our fault!). She went out and purchased the batteries, put them all in and saved the day, without ever alerting us to the issue! You really are in good hands with her. Even my mom and I, who both tend to be type A when it comes to planning, were told to just relax on the day of the wedding and hand everything over to her. We felt so at ease having Stephanie running the show! Overall, I cannot say enough great things about having our wedding at Interlaken. I really have no complaints whatsoever. The staff did their best to accommodate all of the early check in requests on Friday. The food all throughout the weekend was delicious. Our guests loved the bonfire the night before the wedding! It was so nice to say hello to everyone before actual wedding. I also have to rave about the penthouse suite! It is the most amazing suite of all the places we toured! You will be in heaven spending your wedding day getting ready there! We lucked out with the weather. It was beautiful all weekend long! It is a wonderful feeling knowing that my dream wedding actually became reality. Both my husband and I are so thankful for the incredible memories that were made on our wedding weekend at Interlaken. It is a place that will now also be held near and dear to our hearts. We definitely plan to return some day for an anniversary weekend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

When we were searching for a wedding venue, it was important to us to find a place that could accommodate an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour but if the weather didn’t hold up, had great indoor options available. We were thrilled when we found Interlaken. We were able to have... Read More the ceremony lakeside and when it looked like it was going to rain, cocktail hour was moved inside. Working with Stephanie leading up to the wedding and that day of was wonderful. She was extremely responsive and detail oriented, helping us plan the day and weekend so it went seamlessly. We couldn’t be happier with how the weekend went—from the welcome dinner the night before, drinks in the game room, actual wedding, and breakfast the morning after, everything was wonderful. It was great having all the guests in one place and there was no need to arrange transportation. The whole weekend was taken care of perfectly, and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The food was also delicious!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Our son's wedding over New Years weekend was amazing. Our families came from all over for the event and the accommodations were excellent. Everything being right on site made their stay easy and enjoyable. I can not say enough about the staff, food, the events that they... Read More planned, they gave my son and new daughter in law the wedding of their dreams. I would highly recommend the Interlaken for your wedding!

The Interlaken is great!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Lauren C

My husband and I were married at the Interlaken Inn in September 2015. Not only is the property beautiful, but it also offers plenty of outdoor activities. Stephanie, the wedding coordinator for the inn, is extremely helpful from the time of booking the venue up until the... Read More bride/groom leave after the wedding. The inn helped make our "wedding weekend" plans come true. We unloaded all of our centerpieces, etc and Stephanie took care of everything! I felt so at ease as a bride. The food was delicious, the set up was perfect, and the service overall was outstanding (even with a larger wedding guest list). The 2-night minimum for rooms at the inn is a little expensive, but worth it. Our guests had a blast all weekend. The honeymoon "penthouse" is absolutely amazing- complete with hot tub and private deck area. We could not have been happier with where we chose to have our special day. Our plans for our anniversary celebrations will most definitely include the inn!

Everything I could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Deb S

We chose the Interlaken for our wedding because of the beautiful location, the ability to have the ceremony at the lake and then reception in the tent. We also liked like the idea of making a weekend out of it, so we hosted a BBQ & Bonfire the night before the wedding and a... Read More brunch the morning after. First and foremost, Stephanie, the wedding coordinator, is AWESOME!! She was easy to work with, responsive when I needed her and most importantly, made me feel like I had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. Second, the food is AMAZING! This was definitely the best wedding food I've ever had! Third, the hotel is really nice, all the rooms are spacious and well kept. The Interlaken was everything I was hoping it would be and more. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!!

Wonderful day!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 sara v

If you are looking for a wonderful place to have your wedding, this is it, and it's dog friendly!!!!!Stephanie and Brandon worked closely with us to ensure that the day was everything we wanted. The food was excellent and Stephanie's handholding through every step of the... Read More process exceeded every expectation we had. They only do one wedding a weekend so we truly felt special at the Inn. Our guests loved the bonfire and rehearsal dinner on site. I can not say enough about how much I enjoyed our wedding day and our stay. We will be coming back every year for our anniversary :) Thank you Interlaken Staff and especially Stephanie and Brandon. Sara V.

The BEST WEEKEND of OUR LIVES!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Emily F

Interlaken Inn, is an absolutely perfect place to get married! When my husband and I got engaged one of the goals we had was to try to have a "Wedding Weekend" so that we would have ample time to get to see and celebrate with our family and friends all in one place! When we came... Read More across Interlaken Inn we knew we hit the nail on the head! The venue has various types of rooms that all of your guests can stay in for the weekend and plenty of activities for your guests to enjoy through out the weekend! We were able to have a beautiful welcome dinner onsite so that when the guest arrived on Friday they didn't have to go anywhere else, following the dinner we had a BEAUTIFUL lakeside bonfire which the guests LOVED. On Saturday, everyone was able to enjoy all the amenities of Interlaken, by canoeing, swimming, tennis etc, which everyone really enjoyed! As for the wedding itself, it was all perfect! One of the things that is a little scary for a bride and groom who choose to have an outdoor wedding is what if the weather doesn't hold out? Stephanie and the staff at Interlaken have various rain plans which we ended up partially using, however you wouldn't have even known that it was the "rain plan" because it went so smoothly! It's been two weeks since our wedding and our guests are still emailing and texting that they had such an amazing time all weekend, and that they felt like they were on a mini vacation all weekend - which is EXACTLY what we wanted. As for the food at the venue, Brandon and the staff absolutely knocked it out of the park, they did our welcome dinner, lunch on Saturday, Reception, After Party Food and Goodbye Brunch and it was ALL phenomenal. I am still dreaming of our Southern Style Welcome Dinner and multiple people said the filet mignon at the reception was the best they have every had! Additionally, all of the meals are farm to table in a super unpretentious way - which we loved! They source everything locally and it really shines through with the quality of their food. Morgan's Restaurant at Interlaken is absolutely incredible as well so make sure to get lunch or dinner there when you visit the venue! As for Stephanie, our wedding coordinator at Interlaken Inn - she was absolute perfection in every way and had everything completely under control. Even if you are a relaxed bride, (which I thought I was going to be) weddings end up being a stressful but fun event and Stephanie put me completely at ease. She has a ton of experience with weddings so listen to her advice she knows what she is talking about! She has excellent recommendations for vendors as well which was very helpful! She was so easy to work with through out the entire process and is a true professional and just a really lovely person in general! I cannot say enough amazing things about Interlaken Inn, their delicious food, perfect venue, their beautiful grounds, and their amazing staff. Choose Interlaken Inn if you want to have the best wedding ever!

Simply Amazing from the beginning to end

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

What can I say, The Interlaken Inn was probably the best decision that we made while planning our wedding. To start, Stephanie, their on site wedding coordinator, puts her heart and soul into every wedding, and she was super helpful from the moment we booked the venue,... Read More until the moment we checked out post wedding. She is detail oriented, and always willing to answer one of the 1000 questions that came up during the wedding planning process, and because she does this every weekend, she knows exactly what works, and what doesn't over the course of the wedding weekend. She is a true asset to each couple, and the inn. In terms of the venue itself, it was a perfect day. We had our ceremony lakeside, overlooking the water, and it was just lovely. Cocktail hour was on the lawn outside the tented reception space, and the actual reception is held in the permanent tent structure, which is a perfect space for a celebration. The food was amazing, and the waitstaff and bartenders were on point all night. Another awesome feature was the honeymoon sweet, which was gorgeous and complete with patio and hot tub. It was the perfect place to return to after the reception had ended. In addition to the wedding day, we had a bonfire with beer/cider and S'mores the night before the wedding. Interlaken offers this lakeside, and it is the perfect way to spend the evening before the wedding, seeing out-of-town guests that may have not been at the rehearsal dinner. One thing to keep in mind, and was mildly annoying, is that interlaken will only hold rooms for your wedding until 6 months prior to your wedding date, and they are generally full on weekends during the spring/summer months. It meant that we needed to get our save-the-dates out early, so people could book rooms. Overall, the entire event was spectacular, and my wife and I now just want to start planning our 25 anniversary party at Interlaken too.

Our Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

We had a fabulous wedding weekend with guests from all over the US and Europe. All guests stayed at the Inn for a three-day weekend, including kids. Guests enjoyed the lakeside, heated pool, hikes and kayaking. The wedding included a Rehearsal Dinner BBQ, lakeside bonfire,... Read More Wedding Ceremony by the beautiful lake, then hors d'oeuvres, wedding dinner and an after party. The next morning we provided a parting brunch. The setting, accommodations, food, and service were all fabulous. All the family members and guests raved about the wedding weekend experience. The Inn provides Stephanie, an outstanding young woman who helped plan the wedding event, down to menus and vendors. We hired a local florist, Joanne Scasso at the Country Gardener to do our flowers, tent lanterns, the lakeside chuppah and the flowers for the wedding party. She was totally amazing! We all could NOT have been more pleased with this most important event. I would highly recommend this venue.

Perfect outdoor wedding venue

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Rachel D

We were blessed with good weather for our event, and all the wedding guests made full use of the lake, tennis courts, swimming pool etc. Stephanie was a wonderful organizer, and Brandon's food was exceptional. It's also a totally stress-free venue, given that everything was... Read More on-site. I cannot recommend highly enough

Mr. & Mrs. Timothy Rebstad

Reviewed on 5/13/2015

Interlaken Inn was everything we could ask for and more in a wedding venue. We chose the "Intimate Winter Package" which was extremely affordable and exactly what we were looking for to accomadate our 20 guests. Event planner Stephanie Holst-Grubbe was so helpful with all of our... Read More wedding planning, from start to finish she guided us along the way. Rave reviews from all who attended our special day. The food was absolutely delicious and the rooms were private and cozy. We highly recommend Interlaken Inn for anything from a night out for a romantic dinner to a big elaborate beautiful wedding, they will be sure to go above and beyond your expectations. -Tim & Ashley Rebstad-

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 4/30/2015

The Interlaken has a RIDICULOUSLY affordable Winter Wedding deal that I would recommend to anyone who is looking to save some money on their wedding. We weren't able to get married down at the lake because there was snow but everything else the spring, summer, fall weddings had... Read More we also had for half the cost. The food was delicious the after party in the restaurant was a great way to unwind and the service was wonderful. Anything I asked for they were able to accommodate. The only downfall is the price of the guest rooms if you have people staying over but because we were saving so much money with the wedding we were able to chip in for some of the rooms for people who couldn't afford the full price. I was able to plan and execute my wedding in three months with the help of the staff at the Interlaken as well as the recommended florist they provided for me.

Best Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Laura W

We celebrated our wedding in December 2014 at the Interlaken Inn in Lakeville. Our event planner at the venue Stephanie was awesome. The food was delicious and service was excellent. I can't really complain about anything. It was the best day of my life and everything was... Read More very organized. The most beautiful wedding I have ever seen or been to. I would recommend this venue to everyone for any occasion.

Perfect for a weekend wedding!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Amanda C

Interlaken provided the perfect setting for our intimate wedding weekend. We wanted to bring together our families and closest friends for a weekend of outdoor adventure, good food and comfortable accommodations and Interlaken made all of that possible, from it's unique... Read More "campus" feel with a variety of room types, a game room for kids, the lake and tennis courts, etc. Their wedding coordinator and head chef are fantastic to work with and make all the stages of planning easy - they make the wedding weekend itself very stress-free too! I highly recommend this location for a whole weekend gathering and it makes planning easy with all food taken care of on sight (plus there are excellent vendors in the area for music, photography, etc.).

Drew and Adrienne July 26, 2014

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Adrienne S

We got married at Interlaken in late July 2014. It was such a memorable weekend that was made possible by the location and friendly, helpful folks at Interlaken. So many of our family and friends told us afterwards that it was the best wedding they had ever attended (no BS!).... Read More Why so? Because: The location was perfect for our families to spend the weekend together and get to know each other. Once people arrived on site on Friday, they didn't have to get in their cars until Sunday. All the logistics/thought went out the window - everyone could just focus on spending time with each other and having fun. Stephanie (on site planner) was incredibly helpful through the whole process. She's totally calm and knows the drill, yet is still able to adjust to personal touches along the way. We did the Friday night rehearsal dinner BBQ followed by bonfire down by the lake. It was perfectly informal while at the same time organized and worry free. Everything at the lake was set up for us (keg, fire, smores, etc), but there wasn't staff buzzing around - it felt like our own personal lake party. We had a port a potty brought down to the lake for Friday/Sat which I would recommend - $300 well spent. We also had a guitarist play music while we all set off chinese lanterns...and maybe a firework or two...everyone had a blast. Guys golfed on Saturday while girls got ready. The new bridal suite was really terrific - thanks to Stephanie for allowing us to get in there a day early! There's an outdoor deck area where the groomsmen hung out before the ceremony. The lakeside ceremony area was beautiful. There was a crew across the lake that was playing loud music during our ceremony, but we barely even noticed. The reception was truly special - we were able to decorate the tent/reception area to our liking with no issues from the venue. Food was very good - actually ended up being better than it was at our tasting. We did an afterparty at the bar where everyone hung out into the wee hours. Plenty to do in the nearby towns during the day for those who don't like the lake, pool, golf, etc. Stephanie recommended a great restaraunt about a mile away where we had Thursday night dinner with the families. Only drawbacks to Interlaken would be that it was a little on the expensive side - however so much is included in that price that it probably balances out. You don't need a planner, transportation, and so many other little things that end up adding up. For us it was worth a little more to have everything/everyone on site all weekend. By the end of the weekend so many people had made new friends. Some of the rooms (but not all) are a little outdated as well, but there wasn't much time spent in them. No one complained about that! All in all, we would get married again at Interlaken in a second.

September Wedding Weekend

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

My wife and I had a 3 day wedding weekend at the Interlaken Inn in Sept. 2014. At first we were a little hesitant about the venue but after visiting the Inn several times and meeting with Stephanie and Brandon we trusted them to make our dream wedding come true. Let me begin... Read More by saying that Stephanie, Brandon, and the entire Interlaken staff exceeded our every expectation from the moment we arrived. They were most accommodating, professional, and helpful in every way possible throughout the entire planning process and straight through check-out. I was so impressed with their attention to detail but more importantly their ability to execute our plan just as we had imagined. On Friday evening our guests began to arrive for our Welcome Barbecue which was from 6-8:30, we had about 100 people attend dinner. Even though it was a cool fall evening, we opted to have picnic tables setup outside in the garden area which worked out perfectly. While the Interlaken has several preset menu options, we were able to tailor the menu to our wishes. Needless to say, the food was amazing!!! The set-up of the tables and service area was also top notch and classy. We also had a local musician sing/ play acoustic guitar during the evening which was great… After dinner we had a lakeside bonfire with music, kegs, wine, and all the fixings for smores and hot chocolate. Even though it was a bit chilly out Friday night, the fire was cranking and everyone was enjoying themselves down by the lake. Saturday's ceremony started at 4pm, cocktail from 5-6, reception 6-10, and we had an after party in the hotel bar from 10-until ???. Like the rest of the weekend everything worked out perfectly. Stephanie made sure all of the vendors were coordinated and set up for kick-off… She made the entire afternoon run smoothly. The lakeside ceremony was beautiful and the weather cooperated which made for an amazing outdoor wedding. After the ceremony, the rest of our night was an absolute blur, but I can tell you that my wife and I had the absolute best night of our lives and couldn't be happier with the Interlaken. All of the food/drink for the cocktail hour as well as main course was delicious and our guests were more than pleased. A side about the food prep: It was PRO! The Interlaken takes care and pride in their food and it truly shows. Their food is crafted to perfection and not just massed produced. We had fish, and meat options and both were prepared and cooked wonderfully! Our other vendors i.e. DJ, Flower/decoration, Photographer, found it very easy to work with and at the Interlaken which made everyone's night more relaxed. One of the qualities that we were most impressed with was the Interlaken's easy going attitude. Nothing was out of the question, all of our wishes were possible, and they weren't pushy or rude about any of our requests in planning or during the weekend. My wife was in contact with Stephanie everyday in the weeks leading up to our wedding and she really helped in keeping us calm and focused. Steph really is an awesome wedding planner and you will have no problems working with her. She is organized and on her A game throughout the process. If you're looking for an awesome venue for your wedding, something that is a little different and guaranteed to please you and your guests there is no better option the Interlaken Inn. I would without question have my wedding here if I had to do it all over again. Thank you Stephanie and Brandon!!

The Perfect Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kadian A

When we decided to have an opulent fall wedding in the Litchfield/Columbia County area we knew there was no better option than Interlaken Inn. The ceremony down by the lake was serene, private and beautiful. The trees were just starting to change color around us and we got a... Read More perfect sunny warm autumn day. The inn allows for plenty of guests, which is unusual for the area, so we were able to keep everything (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, wedding party prep, reception etc.) on their property where most guests stayed. The food, prepared by their head chef Brandon and his staff was beyond impressive. He listened to our requests to add cultural themes from each of our backgrounds, worked it into the menu options and executed flawlessly. Our guests raved about the food (and the portions), something many of us have experienced in the past as a letdown at a wedding. The on-site coordinator Stephanie was also incredibly flexible and helpful, and went out of her way to answer our 1 million questions and asks. Her and her staff made sure every detail was perfect even though we skipped a florist and needed her team to do the majority of the cocktail hour and reception set-up. We would also highly recommend the penthouse honeymoon suite. It's huge, brand new, and made our 3 night stay feel like a luxury vacation.

Absolutaly amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Stephanie O

My husband and I recently were married at the Interlaken Inn over Columbus weekend. We had our ceremony and reception there. Words cannot describe the amazing job that everyone did to make our day special! Stephanie is the wedding coordinator for Interlaken. She is... Read More amazing!!! From the moment we booked our date with them up until we said our goodbyes and thank you's on Sunday when we left, she was great! I cannot put into words how wonderful she is. She worked with me and made sure everything went just the way my husband and I wanted it to go. The morning of our wedding Stephanie called me and made sure I was doing okay and that we were ready for the ceremony. The receptionists are also very wonderful! The food is also beyond amazing! The head chef Brandon is amazing! Our food was delicious! All of our guests enjoyed the food as did we. The Inn itself is beautiful and the grounds are amazing! My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day or a more helpful and lovely staff!! Words cannot describe the amazing job Interlaken Inn did for our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone for a wedding or any kind of event!!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 lindsay t

We discovered Interlaken in one of the wedding magazines. Our dream has always been to get married on a lake. So when we saw the ad in the magazine showing the most beautiful lake we had to go visit . The drive was beautiful and pulling up to the venue we knew it was the one.... Read More Greeted by such lovely people made it even better. We wanted a venue that we could be completely creative and create our dream wedding. This was it. From the beginning they were helpful. We of course asked a million questions. Which I definitely suggest. Allowing us to be creative and plan a wedding weekend for myself and now husband which we both will never forget . We loved the location and how beautiful it all was. A dream. Family and friends stayed the whole weekend . It's a two night min place, but totally worth it !!! There are so many really cute things to do in the area.Everyone has not stopped talking about it. Not to mention the food was AMAZING!! We are so grateful and wouldn't change a thing!! If your looking for a place to create your dream wedding that has a beautiful setting this is it. Thank you Stephanie & Brandon !