Luxury Wedding & Event Planners that Dazzle

Intertwined Events is all about YOU! We have an intentional way of designing unique events specifically to fit your style and personality. Our goal is for you to walk into your wedding day and say “this is so us!” And, more importantly, it will be something you have never seen before – you, my friend are way too sophisticated to have a duplicate of someone else’s day! It’s time to design your dream wedding with ease, style and a touch of sass… we can’t wait to get started!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

17921 Sky Park Circle, Irvine, CA
World Wide

We LOVED our wedding planner & highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kellie C

Katie Webb and her team at Intertwined Events were delightful & absolutely wonderful to work with! She guided us through every step, from budgeting to place settings and ensured that every detail was covered. Katie's capable, "I've got this" attitude and her adorable,... Read More smiling face kept the bride and me feeling relaxed, knowing she had everything handled. We had a few PANIC moments along the way, and Katie came to the rescue every time to save the day. Her recommendations on vendors (photographers, DJ's, florists, etc.) were SPOT ON and we could not have asked for a better team - wedding day turned out absolutely perfectly! They all truly & honestly exceeded my expectations & I didn't think that was possible. Intertwined "day of" gals were fantastic!! I swear, they knew what we needed, before we needed it. They did a great job keeping my son (the groom) and his 8 groomsmen in line (no easy task - as they are known for their shenanigans). They are all charming, fun, capable and simply an awesome team. Planning a wedding is a "once in a lifetime" experience that will truly be a joyful one if you put your trust in Katie. I am forever grateful to her for guiding us through this journey & making it so much fun. I miss her already.

INTERTWINED WAS AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Katy M

I heard of Intertwined through my venue (St Regis Monarch Beach) and thru some of my colleagues. I went back and forth with Katie on trying to decide which package to do, and ended up booking Vinscena as a "Month of Coordinator" since I wanted to do most of the work myself!... Read More First off, my package included vendor referrals, managing the vendors, timeline, and all the work for the day of. But I got so much more than that. Vinscena made herself available to me at any time for any questions or advice that I needed. Not only did she respond right away but she had great advice, suggestions, and would even help me with pricing out different vendors. She helped me with these things for months leading up to the wedding, which she was not required to with our package. She helped so much with coordinating the vendors. Which is definitely the most boring and annoying part of planning. She made sure that they were all organized, their contracts were legit, and did a lot of the communicating with them leading up to the big day. She also let me drop off any of the items I had collected a week before the wedding and made sure that she had everything so that I didn't have to worry about any of it during the wedding. She was so organized and on top of things that it made the whole wedding planning process so much easier for me. For any of the meetings that we had, she had everything planned out, asked me questions that I didn't think of and made sure I had everything ready. The day of the wedding, she was there early in the morning to set up everything. Coordinated all the vendors. I didn't have to talk or see any of them. (Florist, lighting, dj, musicians, catering, linens, dessert tables, etc). She made sure that everyone in the wedding party knew what time and place they needed to be. She constantly was checking in with me to make sure everything was going smoothly and that I was happy. All throughout the night she made sure to make the flow of things run smoothly too. And even when I wanted to change things, she adjusted and adapted well. After the wedding was over, she took care of everything! And when we went back to our room, it was spotless clean and romantically decorated!! She also gathered all my personal belongings and even offered to take back rentals, tux's, and any other things so that we could leave for our honeymoon stress free! She truly went above and beyond what I ever hoped for. And beside all of that, she was so nice! Genuinely seemed to care about us having the most amazing day of our lives. I highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding or event. They are the BEST!

Couldn't have done it without Intertwined (Katie)

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Lindsey C

Katie was spectacular. Right from the start, she understood my fiancé and I and what we wanted for our wedding. We knew we wanted non-traditional and quirky, but classic and elegant. It was a hard task, but Katie pulled it off. I don't have a creative bone in my body and I felt... Read More so overwhelmed with the thought of planning everything myself. With Katie... every idea, every vendor, every step felt like it was just for us... not recycled wedding planning and just any forced ideas pulled off Pinterest. Intertwined is not only the perfect Wedding Planning service, but I plan to include them in all life’s major milestones because I know that they will treat every one of my events like it's one of a kind... and what bride doesn’t want that!?!?!?! I had 125 people at my wedding... and every single person said ours was the most original and best wedding they have been to ever/in a VERY long time! I owe it all to Katie.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Amber L

When my husband Jarred and I decided to get married, I knew I wanted to plan the wedding of my dreams! (And yes I tend to go overboard with planning :)) When I got in contact with Intertwined Events, I instantly had the best feeling that I was in great hands. Talking over the... Read More phone with them was very real and sincere. I can honestly say without a doubt, I AM SO GRATEFUL! Our wedding was at Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, on August 6, 2016. My day of coordinator, Hayley, was incredible! She was upbeat, knowledgable and very fun!!! GREATEST PERSONALITY. I LOVED working with her! She was the greatest partner in making sure the wedding of my dreams actually came true!! She was very detailed oriented and had great advice about everything I had questioned. We saw eye to eye on everything. The communication was on point. I flooded her email/text and she took care of EVERY single concern I had right away. During the wedding, I was floating on a cloud. The day was perfect in every single way because of her efforts!! My family and I could not be more grateful!!!!! Thank you Hayley!!! Ps. She even set up numerous lawn games for my family and friends. She really went above and beyond. Working with a team like that, is ALL you ever want when you're getting MARRIED!!!! It was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Kate H

Katie was so amazing. She was helpful for every step in the final month of planning. Not to mention, my bustle got stepped on and ripped, and she had a bunch of safety pins and was able to pin it up so I could keep dancing and enjoying the evening. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better coordinator!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Diana B

Intertwined Events helped us plan our daughter's wedding from the very beginning through the day of the event. Katie Webb was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous throughout the entire process. I highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

I would highly recommend Vinscena at Intertwined Events!! My daughter's wedding was perfect due to their efforts!! I can't thank them enough for making her day so very special!!! The best decision was to hire Vinscena and her staff!!! It was the best day ever!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Alexa E

Vinscena from Intertwined was so incredible! She made our day seamless without a single problem. The day flowed exactly how I wanted and how we had planned out the timeline. She thought of every last detail and executed everything flawlessly! She was a lifesaver and I have zero... Read More worries on my wedding day because she handled everything!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Taryn G

I do event planning for my job, so I wanted to plan majority of my wedding but started to realize having someone to help day of would be nice. My husband and I ended up contracting with Hayley White to be our "month of coordinator," and it was the best money spent! She knows the... Read More business, is fun to work with, and truly makes you feel at ease leading into and on your big day. She was so flexible with whatever we needed help with before the wedding and on the wedding day. Vinscena was her "assistant" that day and between the two of them everything was handled. Anything we threw her way she handled with calmness and a sense of humor. We would recommend her highly to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Chanel R

Working with Katie throughout the wedding planning process has taken a huge amount of stress out of my experience! From the moment we first sat down to exchange ideas, to the last minutes of my wedding, Katie was available every step of the way. Hearing her input and knowing... Read More that she has been through the process and worked with so many of the vendors before was very comforting. A bride cannot help but search through hundreds of pictures, articles, and vendor reviews, but Katie always new best. I always ended up going with who she chose, and thankfully I did. Our wedding day went seamlessly. Everything was in order, from the invites, to picking the dinner menu, the music, the flowers, and the seating arrangements. I highly recommend Katie for anyone who thinks they could do it on their own, or anyone who is looking for a wedding planner veteran with an exquisite track record of success. I was in WAY over my head when I thought I could handle it. I quickly realized I needed someone to help. I was so happy a fellow bride recommended her. It was so nice to know that EVERYTHING was being taken care of the day of my wedding. I was not stressed at and was able to enjoy the whole day with family and friends. Thank you so much Katie!! I would love to do it all over again one day, but hopefully I will have the opportunity to throw an amazing party and have you coordinate it someday!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

My husband and I used Intertwined Events for full-service wedding planning. I have struggled writing this review because it is hard to put into words how grateful we are for everything they did! We honestly could not be more thrilled with the wedding planning process and the... Read More wedding itself! Vinscena was our main contact at Intertwined Events. She was so patient, kind, and understanding. Vinscena respected our time outside of wedding planning, our near-inability to make decisions, and our vision for our wedding. We absolutely could not have planned the wedding without her! On the day of, Katie and Meghan joined Vinscena. All three of them worked so nicely together to ensure a smooth day. The end result was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We have such wonderful memories due to their hard work. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kinley B

When I first got engaged, I knew the one thing I wanted for my wedding was a wedding planner. I am extremely busy with work, so I did not want to have a second job. I decided to hire a full time wedding planner, and it was well worth it. I hired Katie almost 18 months before my... Read More wedding. She did everything for me. She was amazing, always on top of what was going on, had great ideas/style, and made sure all my ideas were incorporated into the day. She would do all the negotiations with the vendors and made sure all the contracts were correct. But most of all she was AMAZING on our wedding day. I never thought I would be so relaxed. I knew she had everything under control. My husband and I have never been so impressed.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lynnia L

My husband and I hired Vinscena as our wedding planner and let me tell you... BEST DECISION WE MADE! I knew what i wanted but Vinscena and her team really made my vision come to life. They made everything so easy and was always available when i needed her. I would easily hire... Read More them all over again... maybe for a baby shower in the future?! lol.

HAYLEY was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Ashley T

Hayley was so great in many ways! She totally got our vision and helped us execute the perfect wedding! I don't know what I would have done without her! Thank you so much for making our day the best ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Andrea D

Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding was hiring Shannon and the Intertwined team. Shannon is an industry pro and handled coordinating our day so well, I had absolutely zero stress. Any issue that arose or timeline deviation was a mere blip and Shannon made the event... Read More as smooth as could be - it was a perfect day and wouldn't have been so if not for Shannon and the team. So happy to have had her there on the big day and would recommend her to anyone (as I already have to all my engaged friends!)

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jennifer D

Katie was seriously my savior when it came to helping me with everything and anything for my special day. We had booked her for just a "day of" wedding coordinator but she really went above and beyond just that. She answered ALL of my many e-mails for months leading up to the... Read More wedding and then when my wedding day finally came, she was so hands-on! Being very OCD and type A personality, I wanted to have my hand in everything that day but knew I wasn't able to but I put my complete trust in Katie and it paid off! My day went off without a hitch (and if something went wrong, I didn't know about it) and everything was so perfect and beautiful! She stayed throughout the entire day and night (all the way until past midnight!) and was so on top of everything. I don't think the day would have been so perfect and amazing if it wasn't for her. I am SO thankful for her and her assistant. I had one last minute crisis with something I ordered not coming in time and she fixed it right away and found something that worked out even better. She is so sweet and so patient and the exact perfect person to keep a bride calm and is very trustworthy and really proved herself that day to me. She is truly amazing and meant to do her job!! You will not be disappointed with her, she is worth every penny and MORE!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kim B

When we got engaged everyone told us their tales about how stressful wedding planning was. This could further from the truth when it came to our wedding. Intertwined Events made the whole process seem like a dream. With the help of Katie and Vinscena we were able to soak up... Read More every moment of the wedding prep and especially our wedding day. They handled all the fine details and made sure all of our vendors were in line with what needed to happen, leaving us with nothing to do but looking forward to the big day to come (just how wedding planning should be). We are two creative souls without a clear vision of how the day was all going to come together. In the best way we could we tried to relay whatever thoughts we did have about the setup and overall look of our wedding to the girls. To say we were blown away when we walked into the room is an understatement, the way they set everything up was beyond any expectations we had dreamed up. I couldn't recommend Intertwined more highly. If there's any advice we could give it would be to soak up every minute of the whole experience and having help from these girls makes that 100% possible. Thank you girls so so so much for making our dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Katie Webb and the Intertwined team were the biggest blessing and hiring them was the smartest decision we made when we first got engaged. They made the entire planning process so manageable - there are so many things that come up you can never foresee and having someone like... Read More Katie who understands the ins and outs of the wedding industry was a lifesaver. Our day was absolutely perfect, thanks to their incredible attention to every last detail. Everything came together beautifully and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy it with our friends and family. Katie actually became a dear friend throughout the planning process and I really just can't recommend their services enough. I could go on and on, but just know that in a service industry full of people who are trying to rip you off, Intertwined Events goes out of their way to provide the exact opposite experience. They are one of the big reasons why we will always look back at our wedding day so lovingly.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Cayla P

Before I got engaged in December 2013, I thought a wedding coordinator was somebody that organized meetings and got a bride on schedule, but WOW, was I wrong! I have to say, I don't know what I would have done without Intertwined events (Vinscena particularly)! When my fiancé... Read More and I got engaged in December 2013, we took a beat, and did some research. By February 2014 we had meetings set up with several wedding/event coordinators. Intertwined events was the first. After we met with Vinscena, we decided to cancel all of our other appointments because we felt like we really clicked with her. BEST decision of our entire wedding. She was my rock! She was in total communication with me 100% all the time the whole year and a half of planning. Not only did I have a planing checklist, she emailed me several times a week to make sure that I knew what was going on, what was coming up, and answered my hundreds of questions no matter what time of day or night. Let me be clear. Things aren't always easy planning a wedding, even when you have the most fabulous coordinator EVER. Vinscena literally reigned me in when I needed it. She gave me perspective when I was upset, she supported me when I was unsure of what I wanted, she sneaked in her own ideas because she knew what I wanted more than I myself did. And her ideas? They were fabulous! Her recommendation of vendors were nothing short of amazing. She gave many choices, but we ended up with our very own wedding "dream team" and I secretly think that she had all of them chosen before we even did. Best of all, she made planning a wedding FUN!! So really, if you're looking for a magical, if not whimsical day, choose Intertwined Events, they made my dreams come true, and created a lifetime of memories that I'll never, ever forget.

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Nikki J

When planning our wedding, my husband and I did things a little backwards. We went to look at some venues and finally decided on Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Upon signing the contract, we realized they required the use of a wedding coordinator for the day. We were... Read More a little bit frustrated to hear this but looked through their list of approved vendors. We asked the events manager about a couple of the coordinators on the list but once we said Intertwined Events, she immediately said, “YES!” So, we decided to meet with Katie Webb from Intertwined Events. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the real deal. The conversation started with how we were going to achieve MY vision along with some of her suggestions. Before we even met with her in person, I told my husband that we were 100% hiring her. In fact, I loved her so much we decided to hire her for the entire planning package! Something about speaking to Katie made me feel so at ease and excited about the process ahead of us. She is not only super organized, well spoken and sweet, but she has a very bubbly nature that brings excitement to everything! From picking out rentals to looking at flowers, everything was a blast! Now on to the not-so-fun stuff. Unfortunately, weddings come with some drama and setbacks. We had some issues with our venue, guest list and sometimes family, but Katie made sure everything was handled. For example, there was a misunderstanding about room blocks. Katie got on the phone and not only did she resolve the issue, she got us an extra night in our honeymoon suite! Yay, go Katie! She also dealt with my constant emails and my OCD nature. I’m sure I emailed her over every single little detail. And guess what? EVERY SINGLE THING TURNED OUT PERFECT! I could go on and on about Katie and her team of amazing women, they are so wonderful! I think I cried for about twenty minutes at the end of our wedding because that meant I had to say bye to Katie. Anyway, apart from her amazing nature and problem solving, Katie and Intertwined Events are the best in the business. I can’t tell you how many vendors they suggested that not only turned out to be AMAZING, but they gave us extra attention because of our connection with Intertwined Events. From our draping, to paper goods, to flowers, to rentals, even down to the In-n-Out truck Katie organized for our late night snack— it was all mind blowing and made my wedding the best day of my entire life. In fact, my friends and family are still talking about our wedding a month later! So brides and even grooms, listen up! If you want the most magical, special and perfect wedding ever, look no further than Intertwined Events. Their team will not disappoint, and with luck, you’ll be able to call them lifelong friends!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

I can't even start to express how amazing Meghan is. I've known her work style for a long time from past work events but your wedding is a completely different thing. I don't think we would have been able to get to where we were without her support and expert advice. The day was... Read More absolutely perfect and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that their wedding exceeded their expectations, but I can honestly say that ours were exceeded. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was taken care of and more. She even joined forces with the bartender to cut off a family member who needed to be cut off at the bar, gave me a heads up and told me not to worry about it. Meghan thought 10 steps ahead of me - by the time I thought of it, it was already done with some extra bonus touch. Simply amazing. Too often I have heard how unhappy my friends were with their wedding coordinator, which is ridiculous to me. They all needed a Meghan that day. We couldn't have imagined our day without her and really hope to work together again on another amazing event.. May it not be the last!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Rachel B

I cannot even begin to say how happy I was that we hired the girls at Intertwined to help us with the day of coordination. It was so nice to have someone else handle the vendors with the logistics and all of the behind the scene details as the wedding was approaching. I knew I... Read More could count on them to make sure everything was perfect. The day of the actual wedding they were sure to have everything just as I wanted and were sure to have a big glass of champagne and tray of appetizers waiting for me and my groom. If there is anything I needed as the night went on Katie was just steps away from me to be sure everything ran smooth. We all were able to really enjoy this special day and not have to worry about anything at all. They gather up absolutely everything at the end of the night and make sure that you are leaving the wedding without any cares! You are in the best hands with Intertwined!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Kristin M

Working with Intertwined Events (and Katie) made my wedding process and wedding day so EASY! From the moment I started working with Katie, she answered every single one of my questions, even as I kept asking and asking them - putting my mind at ease many times. I had a lot of... Read More specific ideas for our wedding day, but wasn’t quite sure how to execute them, and Katie came to the rescue! She recommended vendors right away who blew me away on the wedding day, and she was really great at guiding me to what I knew I wanted all along. She has a FANTASTIC eye for classy and elegant details, so really helped when I was trying to figure out all the little details like “will these linens match these flowers” and she also pushed for things that she knew I would want. When it came to the wedding day, everything was executed flawlessly! I knew that with Intertwined Events I wouldn’t have to worry about a single thing on the wedding day – and I didn’t! I was completely relaxed, and in awe of how beautiful everything looked. There are SO many details to juggle when planning a wedding, and so many things that have to go right on the wedding day – and everything was perfect!! Multiple people have told me it was the nicest wedding they’ve ever been to, and a lot of that has to do with Katie and the entire team at Intertwined Events! Katie and her team are professional, organized, stylish, quick to get back to you, and very skilled at what they do! I would highly recommend Katie and her team to any couple looking for a wedding planner!

The BEST there is!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Lindsey R

I will start off by saying that I was an ambitious bride, who thought I could take care of everything myself. With 3 months to go before my wedding date, I realized I needed help. We contacted Intertwined Events, who was recommended by our venue, and who we met at a bridal... Read More showcase. From day 1, I was impressed. We worked with Katie, who was an absolute doll, professional, honest, quick to respond, and made me feel very comfortable and confident that everything would be taken care of. Katie provided me with helpful suggestions and kept me in the loop with everything she was working on. She created a time line (which is a huge pain to create on your own) and sent the timeline to all vendors. I went into my wedding day feeling very comfortable and confident that everything would be taken care of. Our wedding was actually held at the Mission Basilica, and the reception was at Marbella Country Club. As my bridal party and I approached the Church on the day of the wedding, I realized I forgot my veil at the country club where we were getting ready. There was a ton of traffic, and it was 5 minutes before the wedding was going to start. I knew I couldn't have the limo turn around, so I called Katie, and she quickly drove my veil to the church. Although the ceremony started about 15 minutes late, it would have started much later if I had the limo driver turn around. Katie rushed to the Church, and as my dad and I anxiously waited outside the church doors, she helped me put my veil in, secure it, and ensured it looked perfect. I would not consider myself a high maintenance bride, and honestly I probably would have done without the veil, but it really made a difference and the pictures turned out so beautiful because of it. You may think this is something small, but it's the small things that make a difference. I know Katie would have done anything to make sure the day was perfect. For those who think they do not need a wedding planner/coordinator, I would think again. The reception was absolutely perfect, and no one in my family or my husbands family worried about anything. Katie told us and our guests where we need to go, kept us on time with everything, set everything up/took everything down, and was a pleasure to work with! It was worth every penny we spent, and if we could do it all over again, I would have signed on with Intertwined from Day 1, rather than waiting until 3 months before the wedding. I highly highly recommend Intertwined events!

Huge THANK YOU to Intertwined Events!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Diane O

We could not have been more pleased with Katie and Intertwined! We had the month-of coordination package and we had not one worry in the world on our big day. We planned our wedding on our own and between our busy schedules and a lot of traveling during our engagement and... Read More planning process we knew we would need to entrust a day-of or month-of coordinator so we would be able to enjoy our day and each other! That is exactly what we got with the help of Intertwined. Katie had such great ideas for small details that really stood out during our reception. It was so great to hand everything over and trust that it was going to be exactly how we envisioned, if not better! With her experience, Katie had solutions for tricky itinerary situations and our timeline for our entire day - starting from the wee hours of the morning until our night was over and even improvising as the reception went on to keep everything moving flawlessly and ensuring our guests were engaged and entertained! She also helped out with last minute vendor bookings and a very last minute plan B for our guest signing piece. Every little detail was taken care of throughout our day - wrangling the bridal parties and family members for key events, making sure everything was per schedule, vendors and deliveries, where our decor and gifts would be the next morning along with making sure she had an extra room key made up for us at the end of the night (because that was the last thing on our mind!) - I could go on and on but having Katie and Intertwined on our big day was the greatest decision we made! Its not easy to trust someone with your big day, especially if you have a high attention to detail - but I can honestly recommend Katie and Intertwined for any wedding or special event!