Luxury Wedding & Event Planners that Dazzle

Intertwined Events is all about YOU! We have an intentional way of designing unique events specifically to fit your style and personality. Our goal is for you to walk into your wedding day and say “this is so us!” And, more importantly, it will be something you have never seen before – you, my friend are way too sophisticated to have a duplicate of someone else’s day! It’s time to design your dream wedding with ease, style and a touch of sass… we can’t wait to get started!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

17921 Sky Park Circle, Irvine, CA World Wide (949) 748-8786

We LOVED our wedding planner & highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kellie C

Katie Webb and her team at Intertwined Events were delightful & absolutely wonderful to work with! She guided us through every step, from budgeting to place settings and ensured that every detail was covered. Katie's capable, "I've got this" attitude and her adorable,... Read More smiling face kept the bride and me feeling relaxed, knowing she had everything handled. We had a few PANIC moments along the way, and Katie came to the rescue every time to save the day. Her recommendations on vendors (photographers, DJ's, florists, etc.) were SPOT ON and we could not have asked for a better team - wedding day turned out absolutely perfectly! They all truly & honestly exceeded my expectations & I didn't think that was possible. Intertwined "day of" gals were fantastic!! I swear, they knew what we needed, before we needed it. They did a great job keeping my son (the groom) and his 8 groomsmen in line (no easy task - as they are known for their shenanigans). They are all charming, fun, capable and simply an awesome team. Planning a wedding is a "once in a lifetime" experience that will truly be a joyful one if you put your trust in Katie. I am forever grateful to her for guiding us through this journey & making it so much fun. I miss her already.

INTERTWINED WAS AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Katy M

I heard of Intertwined through my venue (St Regis Monarch Beach) and thru some of my colleagues. I went back and forth with Katie on trying to decide which package to do, and ended up booking Vinscena as a "Month of Coordinator" since I wanted to do most of the work myself!... Read More First off, my package included vendor referrals, managing the vendors, timeline, and all the work for the day of. But I got so much more than that. Vinscena made herself available to me at any time for any questions or advice that I needed. Not only did she respond right away but she had great advice, suggestions, and would even help me with pricing out different vendors. She helped me with these things for months leading up to the wedding, which she was not required to with our package. She helped so much with coordinating the vendors. Which is definitely the most boring and annoying part of planning. She made sure that they were all organized, their contracts were legit, and did a lot of the communicating with them leading up to the big day. She also let me drop off any of the items I had collected a week before the wedding and made sure that she had everything so that I didn't have to worry about any of it during the wedding. She was so organized and on top of things that it made the whole wedding planning process so much easier for me. For any of the meetings that we had, she had everything planned out, asked me questions that I didn't think of and made sure I had everything ready. The day of the wedding, she was there early in the morning to set up everything. Coordinated all the vendors. I didn't have to talk or see any of them. (Florist, lighting, dj, musicians, catering, linens, dessert tables, etc). She made sure that everyone in the wedding party knew what time and place they needed to be. She constantly was checking in with me to make sure everything was going smoothly and that I was happy. All throughout the night she made sure to make the flow of things run smoothly too. And even when I wanted to change things, she adjusted and adapted well. After the wedding was over, she took care of everything! And when we went back to our room, it was spotless clean and romantically decorated!! She also gathered all my personal belongings and even offered to take back rentals, tux's, and any other things so that we could leave for our honeymoon stress free! She truly went above and beyond what I ever hoped for. And beside all of that, she was so nice! Genuinely seemed to care about us having the most amazing day of our lives. I highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding or event. They are the BEST!

Couldn't have done it without Intertwined (Katie)

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Lindsey C

Katie was spectacular. Right from the start, she understood my fiancé and I and what we wanted for our wedding. We knew we wanted non-traditional and quirky, but classic and elegant. It was a hard task, but Katie pulled it off. I don't have a creative bone in my body and I felt... Read More so overwhelmed with the thought of planning everything myself. With Katie... every idea, every vendor, every step felt like it was just for us... not recycled wedding planning and just any forced ideas pulled off Pinterest. Intertwined is not only the perfect Wedding Planning service, but I plan to include them in all life’s major milestones because I know that they will treat every one of my events like it's one of a kind... and what bride doesn’t want that!?!?!?! I had 125 people at my wedding... and every single person said ours was the most original and best wedding they have been to ever/in a VERY long time! I owe it all to Katie.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Brie V

Our day was seamless and stress-free because of Katie and her wonderful team at Intertwined Events! From the day we started working together, until the last song of the night (and even later), Intertwined was amazing! Their organization and follow up was unlike anyone I had ever... Read More worked with before. They took the stress out of wedding planning to make sure the day would be as wonderful as it was. It probably would not have been if not for them.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Lindzey R

Where do I begin to review the absolutely incredible work of Katie Webb & the Intertwined Events team. Katie & her team helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams. She embraced the fact that I wanted a very unique, dark, & ethereal vibe. I wanted a wedding like nothing that has... Read More ever been seen before. Katie made sure to work with vendors who could give me the looks I really wanted all while always giving me options as far as cost. The best part about the team at Intertwined Events is the way they are always one step ahead of me. Anything I needed or any questions I had were answered immediately. My entire wedding day anything I needed was already done & handled. Katie still to this day makes herself available to answer any questions regarding the aftermath of the wedding i.e. photographer questions etc. Katie is a wedding angel. I would've paid her twice what she charged us simply for the priceless piece of mind she constantly gave me. Katie Webb is phenomenal at what she does & I actually miss planning my wedding with her. I love Intertwined Events & the vendors they work with!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kellee Y

Katie and Meghan run an incredibly empowering business that is built on trust, responsiveness, communication, creativity and class. They advise on every detail you can imagine from etiquette to logistics, taking on the task of organizing vendors and timelines while you get to... Read More enjoy the fun parts of planning. What to say about Katie Webb as a planner/person? Words don't cut it. She is an incredibly detailed, passionate and calm planner with a superstar team (Viscena is also a ROCKSTAR). This team is trained to be cool under pressure, to bring the bride joy (not headaches) and to leave the heavy lifting to the pros. There were so many important details on our special day and she coordinated all of them so I walked into our dream. Thank you will never be enough. Best. Decision. Ever.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Emily D

Leslie McCammon did an amazing job. We needed help the last month of the wedding planning. She did an amazing job pulling everything together from our vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page. We cannot thank her and Intertwined Events enough for all their help and... Read More support. Our wedding day would not be as memorable and amazing without Leslie's help. We were able to focus on what really matters to us and our family coming into town while Intertwined Events took care of everything else. We really appreciate everything they did for us. Our parents and guests that had the pleasure to meet Leslie are still amazed at how polite and organized they were. Overall, they were amazing.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Amanda M

We were incredibly blessed to call Vinscena our wedding planner. There are absolutely no words that I can write to describe what a tremendous job she did. My wedding was not your typical wedding, no it was on a day when the drought stricken state of California decided it was... Read More going to rain on our all outdoor wedding, the hour before it started. With ease and what appeared to look like simplicity, Vinscena flipped our ceremony and reception into an absolute dream come true. It was by far from what I had envisioned however, it was better than anything I had in my mind. She has a knack for handling situations with calmness, impeccable design ideas, and was a complete joy to work with for the 11 months leading up to our wedding. Additionally, she assisted in setting up an A- list of vendors for our wedding, many of whom I would have never found without her assistance. If you are in a pickle deciding between wedding planners, I highly recommend Intertwined.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Alicia M

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with everyone at Intertwined Events!!! Katie and Meghan helped us plan our wedding and to say they are amazing is a wild understatement. They put us in contact with incredible vendors and made our whole wedding experience extremely... Read More easy and stress free. Their ability to make our dream wedding come to life, even down to the tiny details, totally exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day magical! I would highly recommend Intertwined Events to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Max W

Intertwined was one of the best wedding decisions we made!! I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Intertwined from start to finish. Katie, Meghan, and Hayley truly made our dream wedding a reality. They are incredible at their jobs. We hosted our... Read More reception at a private residence which can bring about additional needs, tasks, and questions. We did not doubt for a second that everything would be taken care of...and then some! We were WOW-ed several times over at our vision coming to life. Meghan and Hayley kept us and our family calm and well taken care of on the day of. It was an honor to celebrate with them too! I highly recommend you hire Intertwined

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashley T

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Katie Webb (and the entire Intertwined team) exceeded my expectations in every way possible. From start to finish, Katie recommended the best vendors, and truly listened to my vision exactly. When I walked into the reception, I started crying.... Read More I couldn't believe how beautiful Katie and all her vendors made the evening, and how they truly brought my dream to life. I could not recommend a better person, or wedding planner. I will recommend her to every bride I meet, as there is no way you will be disappointed. I'd be happy to speak with you directly if you have any questions about the process!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica P

I worked with Katie and the Intertwined team for my wedding which turned out absolutely amazing! I told Katie my vision, she helped with details, referrals, design ideas, and the entire execution of the big day. It was a weight off my back to have Intertwined get in contact with... Read More my vendors and carry out the vision. The day of went as smooth as could be and I worried about nothing but tripping down the aisle (a bride's tale). Katie and her team were extremely professional, meticulous in the details, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend Intertwined to anyone getting married or planning a special event!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica P

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kristen P

Hiring Intertwined was the best decision made throughout all the wedding planning. Vinscena was so knowledgeable and organized throughout the entire process. She set us up with amazing vendors, had great advice and really made our dream wedding come to life. We had our... Read More reception at a family friends home, which required us to bring everything into the home (a lot of extra organization/ planning). Vinscena helped our vision really come to life. We had a beautiful swag tent overlooking the ocean with chandeliers. The night before our wedding was extremely windy, so much so that Vinscena added walls to our tent just in case. Just one example of how detailed she is! There were many many more! I am so grateful for Intertwined, they allowed us to soak up every single minute of our amazing day without a worry! Thank you Intertwined!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Tim H

My husband and I highly recommend Intertwined Events to plan your wedding. Vinscena and her team were with us every step of the way. She understood our wedding vision and brought it to life. We worked with her for over a year planning our wedding and she remembered every detail... Read More we talked about. Whenever we needed to get a hold of her for a question, or feedback on an idea she made herself available. She had excellent vendor recommendations (ex. Wonderland Weddings, for photo and video). We had zero stress during the planning phase leading up thanks to the care that Vinscena put into this wedding. She coordinated with the vendors, the venue, even family members and kept us cool and calm. Vinscena thought of literally everything the day of the wedding. She knew to bring us chilled water during photos due to the heat. One of my groomsmen ripped their tux pants at the reception and she even had a stitch kit to mend the pants! We received so many compliments from friends and family after the wedding on how professional and focused Vinscena was. Intertwined Events and Vinscena made our wedding day perfect, we will remember it forever and it would not have been possible without them.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tracy Y

My husband and I truly believe hiring Katie at Intertwined Events was the best decision we made when it came to planning our dream wedding at Terranea. From day one, she was incredibly organized, professional, and welcoming. She had such great input when it came down to little... Read More details. When it was time to hire vendors, she knew which ones to recommend based on our personalities. Katie definitely led us to amazing vendors. During the wedding ceremony and reception, Katie and her team ensured all the details were exactly how we wanted it and made the evening flow incredibly. We have gotten so many compliments on how well the wedding flowed and transitioned. We can't thank Katie enough!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Amber L

When my husband Jarred and I decided to get married, I knew I wanted to plan the wedding of my dreams! (And yes I tend to go overboard with planning :)) When I got in contact with Intertwined Events, I instantly had the best feeling that I was in great hands. Talking over the... Read More phone with them was very real and sincere. I can honestly say without a doubt, I AM SO GRATEFUL! Our wedding was at Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, on August 6, 2016. My day of coordinator, Hayley, was incredible! She was upbeat, knowledgable and very fun!!! GREATEST PERSONALITY. I LOVED working with her! She was the greatest partner in making sure the wedding of my dreams actually came true!! She was very detailed oriented and had great advice about everything I had questioned. We saw eye to eye on everything. The communication was on point. I flooded her email/text and she took care of EVERY single concern I had right away. During the wedding, I was floating on a cloud. The day was perfect in every single way because of her efforts!! My family and I could not be more grateful!!!!! Thank you Hayley!!! Ps. She even set up numerous lawn games for my family and friends. She really went above and beyond. Working with a team like that, is ALL you ever want when you're getting MARRIED!!!! It was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Kate H

Katie was so amazing. She was helpful for every step in the final month of planning. Not to mention, my bustle got stepped on and ripped, and she had a bunch of safety pins and was able to pin it up so I could keep dancing and enjoying the evening. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better coordinator!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Diana B

Intertwined Events helped us plan our daughter's wedding from the very beginning through the day of the event. Katie Webb was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous throughout the entire process. I highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

I would highly recommend Vinscena at Intertwined Events!! My daughter's wedding was perfect due to their efforts!! I can't thank them enough for making her day so very special!!! The best decision was to hire Vinscena and her staff!!! It was the best day ever!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Alexa E

Vinscena from Intertwined was so incredible! She made our day seamless without a single problem. The day flowed exactly how I wanted and how we had planned out the timeline. She thought of every last detail and executed everything flawlessly! She was a lifesaver and I have zero... Read More worries on my wedding day because she handled everything!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Taryn G

I do event planning for my job, so I wanted to plan majority of my wedding but started to realize having someone to help day of would be nice. My husband and I ended up contracting with Hayley White to be our "month of coordinator," and it was the best money spent! She knows the... Read More business, is fun to work with, and truly makes you feel at ease leading into and on your big day. She was so flexible with whatever we needed help with before the wedding and on the wedding day. Vinscena was her "assistant" that day and between the two of them everything was handled. Anything we threw her way she handled with calmness and a sense of humor. We would recommend her highly to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Chanel R

Working with Katie throughout the wedding planning process has taken a huge amount of stress out of my experience! From the moment we first sat down to exchange ideas, to the last minutes of my wedding, Katie was available every step of the way. Hearing her input and knowing... Read More that she has been through the process and worked with so many of the vendors before was very comforting. A bride cannot help but search through hundreds of pictures, articles, and vendor reviews, but Katie always new best. I always ended up going with who she chose, and thankfully I did. Our wedding day went seamlessly. Everything was in order, from the invites, to picking the dinner menu, the music, the flowers, and the seating arrangements. I highly recommend Katie for anyone who thinks they could do it on their own, or anyone who is looking for a wedding planner veteran with an exquisite track record of success. I was in WAY over my head when I thought I could handle it. I quickly realized I needed someone to help. I was so happy a fellow bride recommended her. It was so nice to know that EVERYTHING was being taken care of the day of my wedding. I was not stressed at and was able to enjoy the whole day with family and friends. Thank you so much Katie!! I would love to do it all over again one day, but hopefully I will have the opportunity to throw an amazing party and have you coordinate it someday!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

My husband and I used Intertwined Events for full-service wedding planning. I have struggled writing this review because it is hard to put into words how grateful we are for everything they did! We honestly could not be more thrilled with the wedding planning process and the... Read More wedding itself! Vinscena was our main contact at Intertwined Events. She was so patient, kind, and understanding. Vinscena respected our time outside of wedding planning, our near-inability to make decisions, and our vision for our wedding. We absolutely could not have planned the wedding without her! On the day of, Katie and Meghan joined Vinscena. All three of them worked so nicely together to ensure a smooth day. The end result was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We have such wonderful memories due to their hard work. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kinley B

When I first got engaged, I knew the one thing I wanted for my wedding was a wedding planner. I am extremely busy with work, so I did not want to have a second job. I decided to hire a full time wedding planner, and it was well worth it. I hired Katie almost 18 months before my... Read More wedding. She did everything for me. She was amazing, always on top of what was going on, had great ideas/style, and made sure all my ideas were incorporated into the day. She would do all the negotiations with the vendors and made sure all the contracts were correct. But most of all she was AMAZING on our wedding day. I never thought I would be so relaxed. I knew she had everything under control. My husband and I have never been so impressed.