Dream Big. Style Your Event Today!

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

18025 Sky Park Circle , Irvine, CA

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Chanel R

Working with Katie throughout the wedding planning process has taken a huge amount of stress out of my experience! From the moment we first sat down to exchange ideas, to the last minutes of my wedding, Katie was available every step of the way. Hearing her input and knowing... Read More that she has been through the process and worked with so many of the vendors before was very comforting. A bride cannot help but search through hundreds of pictures, articles, and vendor reviews, but Katie always new best. I always ended up going with who she chose, and thankfully I did. Our wedding day went seamlessly. Everything was in order, from the invites, to picking the dinner menu, the music, the flowers, and the seating arrangements. I highly recommend Katie for anyone who thinks they could do it on their own, or anyone who is looking for a wedding planner veteran with an exquisite track record of success. I was in WAY over my head when I thought I could handle it. I quickly realized I needed someone to help. I was so happy a fellow bride recommended her. It was so nice to know that EVERYTHING was being taken care of the day of my wedding. I was not stressed at and was able to enjoy the whole day with family and friends. Thank you so much Katie!! I would love to do it all over again one day, but hopefully I will have the opportunity to throw an amazing party and have you coordinate it someday!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

My husband and I used Intertwined Events for full-service wedding planning. I have struggled writing this review because it is hard to put into words how grateful we are for everything they did! We honestly could not be more thrilled with the wedding planning process and the... Read More wedding itself! Vinscena was our main contact at Intertwined Events. She was so patient, kind, and understanding. Vinscena respected our time outside of wedding planning, our near-inability to make decisions, and our vision for our wedding. We absolutely could not have planned the wedding without her! On the day of, Katie and Meghan joined Vinscena. All three of them worked so nicely together to ensure a smooth day. The end result was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We have such wonderful memories due to their hard work. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kinley B

When I first got engaged, I knew the one thing I wanted for my wedding was a wedding planner. I am extremely busy with work, so I did not want to have a second job. I decided to hire a full time wedding planner, and it was well worth it. I hired Katie almost 18 months before my... Read More wedding. She did everything for me. She was amazing, always on top of what was going on, had great ideas/style, and made sure all my ideas were incorporated into the day. She would do all the negotiations with the vendors and made sure all the contracts were correct. But most of all she was AMAZING on our wedding day. I never thought I would be so relaxed. I knew she had everything under control. My husband and I have never been so impressed.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lynnia L

My husband and I hired Vinscena as our wedding planner and let me tell you... BEST DECISION WE MADE! I knew what i wanted but Vinscena and her team really made my vision come to life. They made everything so easy and was always available when i needed her. I would easily hire... Read More them all over again... maybe for a baby shower in the future?! lol.

HAYLEY was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Ashley T

Hayley was so great in many ways! She totally got our vision and helped us execute the perfect wedding! I don't know what I would have done without her! Thank you so much for making our day the best ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Andrea D

Hands down the best money we spent on our wedding was hiring Shannon and the Intertwined team. Shannon is an industry pro and handled coordinating our day so well, I had absolutely zero stress. Any issue that arose or timeline deviation was a mere blip and Shannon made the event... Read More as smooth as could be - it was a perfect day and wouldn't have been so if not for Shannon and the team. So happy to have had her there on the big day and would recommend her to anyone (as I already have to all my engaged friends!)

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Jennifer D

Katie was seriously my savior when it came to helping me with everything and anything for my special day. We had booked her for just a "day of" wedding coordinator but she really went above and beyond just that. She answered ALL of my many e-mails for months leading up to the... Read More wedding and then when my wedding day finally came, she was so hands-on! Being very OCD and type A personality, I wanted to have my hand in everything that day but knew I wasn't able to but I put my complete trust in Katie and it paid off! My day went off without a hitch (and if something went wrong, I didn't know about it) and everything was so perfect and beautiful! She stayed throughout the entire day and night (all the way until past midnight!) and was so on top of everything. I don't think the day would have been so perfect and amazing if it wasn't for her. I am SO thankful for her and her assistant. I had one last minute crisis with something I ordered not coming in time and she fixed it right away and found something that worked out even better. She is so sweet and so patient and the exact perfect person to keep a bride calm and is very trustworthy and really proved herself that day to me. She is truly amazing and meant to do her job!! You will not be disappointed with her, she is worth every penny and MORE!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kim B

When we got engaged everyone told us their tales about how stressful wedding planning was. This could further from the truth when it came to our wedding. Intertwined Events made the whole process seem like a dream. With the help of Katie and Vinscena we were able to soak up... Read More every moment of the wedding prep and especially our wedding day. They handled all the fine details and made sure all of our vendors were in line with what needed to happen, leaving us with nothing to do but looking forward to the big day to come (just how wedding planning should be). We are two creative souls without a clear vision of how the day was all going to come together. In the best way we could we tried to relay whatever thoughts we did have about the setup and overall look of our wedding to the girls. To say we were blown away when we walked into the room is an understatement, the way they set everything up was beyond any expectations we had dreamed up. I couldn't recommend Intertwined more highly. If there's any advice we could give it would be to soak up every minute of the whole experience and having help from these girls makes that 100% possible. Thank you girls so so so much for making our dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Katie Webb and the Intertwined team were the biggest blessing and hiring them was the smartest decision we made when we first got engaged. They made the entire planning process so manageable - there are so many things that come up you can never foresee and having someone like... Read More Katie who understands the ins and outs of the wedding industry was a lifesaver. Our day was absolutely perfect, thanks to their incredible attention to every last detail. Everything came together beautifully and all we had to do was sit back and enjoy it with our friends and family. Katie actually became a dear friend throughout the planning process and I really just can't recommend their services enough. I could go on and on, but just know that in a service industry full of people who are trying to rip you off, Intertwined Events goes out of their way to provide the exact opposite experience. They are one of the big reasons why we will always look back at our wedding day so lovingly.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Cayla P

Before I got engaged in December 2013, I thought a wedding coordinator was somebody that organized meetings and got a bride on schedule, but WOW, was I wrong! I have to say, I don't know what I would have done without Intertwined events (Vinscena particularly)! When my fiancé... Read More and I got engaged in December 2013, we took a beat, and did some research. By February 2014 we had meetings set up with several wedding/event coordinators. Intertwined events was the first. After we met with Vinscena, we decided to cancel all of our other appointments because we felt like we really clicked with her. BEST decision of our entire wedding. She was my rock! She was in total communication with me 100% all the time the whole year and a half of planning. Not only did I have a planing checklist, she emailed me several times a week to make sure that I knew what was going on, what was coming up, and answered my hundreds of questions no matter what time of day or night. Let me be clear. Things aren't always easy planning a wedding, even when you have the most fabulous coordinator EVER. Vinscena literally reigned me in when I needed it. She gave me perspective when I was upset, she supported me when I was unsure of what I wanted, she sneaked in her own ideas because she knew what I wanted more than I myself did. And her ideas? They were fabulous! Her recommendation of vendors were nothing short of amazing. She gave many choices, but we ended up with our very own wedding "dream team" and I secretly think that she had all of them chosen before we even did. Best of all, she made planning a wedding FUN!! So really, if you're looking for a magical, if not whimsical day, choose Intertwined Events, they made my dreams come true, and created a lifetime of memories that I'll never, ever forget.

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Nikki J

When planning our wedding, my husband and I did things a little backwards. We went to look at some venues and finally decided on Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Upon signing the contract, we realized they required the use of a wedding coordinator for the day. We were... Read More a little bit frustrated to hear this but looked through their list of approved vendors. We asked the events manager about a couple of the coordinators on the list but once we said Intertwined Events, she immediately said, “YES!” So, we decided to meet with Katie Webb from Intertwined Events. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the real deal. The conversation started with how we were going to achieve MY vision along with some of her suggestions. Before we even met with her in person, I told my husband that we were 100% hiring her. In fact, I loved her so much we decided to hire her for the entire planning package! Something about speaking to Katie made me feel so at ease and excited about the process ahead of us. She is not only super organized, well spoken and sweet, but she has a very bubbly nature that brings excitement to everything! From picking out rentals to looking at flowers, everything was a blast! Now on to the not-so-fun stuff. Unfortunately, weddings come with some drama and setbacks. We had some issues with our venue, guest list and sometimes family, but Katie made sure everything was handled. For example, there was a misunderstanding about room blocks. Katie got on the phone and not only did she resolve the issue, she got us an extra night in our honeymoon suite! Yay, go Katie! She also dealt with my constant emails and my OCD nature. I’m sure I emailed her over every single little detail. And guess what? EVERY SINGLE THING TURNED OUT PERFECT! I could go on and on about Katie and her team of amazing women, they are so wonderful! I think I cried for about twenty minutes at the end of our wedding because that meant I had to say bye to Katie. Anyway, apart from her amazing nature and problem solving, Katie and Intertwined Events are the best in the business. I can’t tell you how many vendors they suggested that not only turned out to be AMAZING, but they gave us extra attention because of our connection with Intertwined Events. From our draping, to paper goods, to flowers, to rentals, even down to the In-n-Out truck Katie organized for our late night snack— it was all mind blowing and made my wedding the best day of my entire life. In fact, my friends and family are still talking about our wedding a month later! So brides and even grooms, listen up! If you want the most magical, special and perfect wedding ever, look no further than Intertwined Events. Their team will not disappoint, and with luck, you’ll be able to call them lifelong friends!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

I can't even start to express how amazing Meghan is. I've known her work style for a long time from past work events but your wedding is a completely different thing. I don't think we would have been able to get to where we were without her support and expert advice. The day was... Read More absolutely perfect and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that their wedding exceeded their expectations, but I can honestly say that ours were exceeded. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was taken care of and more. She even joined forces with the bartender to cut off a family member who needed to be cut off at the bar, gave me a heads up and told me not to worry about it. Meghan thought 10 steps ahead of me - by the time I thought of it, it was already done with some extra bonus touch. Simply amazing. Too often I have heard how unhappy my friends were with their wedding coordinator, which is ridiculous to me. They all needed a Meghan that day. We couldn't have imagined our day without her and really hope to work together again on another amazing event.. May it not be the last!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Rachel B

I cannot even begin to say how happy I was that we hired the girls at Intertwined to help us with the day of coordination. It was so nice to have someone else handle the vendors with the logistics and all of the behind the scene details as the wedding was approaching. I knew I... Read More could count on them to make sure everything was perfect. The day of the actual wedding they were sure to have everything just as I wanted and were sure to have a big glass of champagne and tray of appetizers waiting for me and my groom. If there is anything I needed as the night went on Katie was just steps away from me to be sure everything ran smooth. We all were able to really enjoy this special day and not have to worry about anything at all. They gather up absolutely everything at the end of the night and make sure that you are leaving the wedding without any cares! You are in the best hands with Intertwined!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Kristin M

Working with Intertwined Events (and Katie) made my wedding process and wedding day so EASY! From the moment I started working with Katie, she answered every single one of my questions, even as I kept asking and asking them - putting my mind at ease many times. I had a lot of... Read More specific ideas for our wedding day, but wasn’t quite sure how to execute them, and Katie came to the rescue! She recommended vendors right away who blew me away on the wedding day, and she was really great at guiding me to what I knew I wanted all along. She has a FANTASTIC eye for classy and elegant details, so really helped when I was trying to figure out all the little details like “will these linens match these flowers” and she also pushed for things that she knew I would want. When it came to the wedding day, everything was executed flawlessly! I knew that with Intertwined Events I wouldn’t have to worry about a single thing on the wedding day – and I didn’t! I was completely relaxed, and in awe of how beautiful everything looked. There are SO many details to juggle when planning a wedding, and so many things that have to go right on the wedding day – and everything was perfect!! Multiple people have told me it was the nicest wedding they’ve ever been to, and a lot of that has to do with Katie and the entire team at Intertwined Events! Katie and her team are professional, organized, stylish, quick to get back to you, and very skilled at what they do! I would highly recommend Katie and her team to any couple looking for a wedding planner!

The BEST there is!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Lindsey R

I will start off by saying that I was an ambitious bride, who thought I could take care of everything myself. With 3 months to go before my wedding date, I realized I needed help. We contacted Intertwined Events, who was recommended by our venue, and who we met at a bridal... Read More showcase. From day 1, I was impressed. We worked with Katie, who was an absolute doll, professional, honest, quick to respond, and made me feel very comfortable and confident that everything would be taken care of. Katie provided me with helpful suggestions and kept me in the loop with everything she was working on. She created a time line (which is a huge pain to create on your own) and sent the timeline to all vendors. I went into my wedding day feeling very comfortable and confident that everything would be taken care of. Our wedding was actually held at the Mission Basilica, and the reception was at Marbella Country Club. As my bridal party and I approached the Church on the day of the wedding, I realized I forgot my veil at the country club where we were getting ready. There was a ton of traffic, and it was 5 minutes before the wedding was going to start. I knew I couldn't have the limo turn around, so I called Katie, and she quickly drove my veil to the church. Although the ceremony started about 15 minutes late, it would have started much later if I had the limo driver turn around. Katie rushed to the Church, and as my dad and I anxiously waited outside the church doors, she helped me put my veil in, secure it, and ensured it looked perfect. I would not consider myself a high maintenance bride, and honestly I probably would have done without the veil, but it really made a difference and the pictures turned out so beautiful because of it. You may think this is something small, but it's the small things that make a difference. I know Katie would have done anything to make sure the day was perfect. For those who think they do not need a wedding planner/coordinator, I would think again. The reception was absolutely perfect, and no one in my family or my husbands family worried about anything. Katie told us and our guests where we need to go, kept us on time with everything, set everything up/took everything down, and was a pleasure to work with! It was worth every penny we spent, and if we could do it all over again, I would have signed on with Intertwined from Day 1, rather than waiting until 3 months before the wedding. I highly highly recommend Intertwined events!

Huge THANK YOU to Intertwined Events!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Diane O

We could not have been more pleased with Katie and Intertwined! We had the month-of coordination package and we had not one worry in the world on our big day. We planned our wedding on our own and between our busy schedules and a lot of traveling during our engagement and... Read More planning process we knew we would need to entrust a day-of or month-of coordinator so we would be able to enjoy our day and each other! That is exactly what we got with the help of Intertwined. Katie had such great ideas for small details that really stood out during our reception. It was so great to hand everything over and trust that it was going to be exactly how we envisioned, if not better! With her experience, Katie had solutions for tricky itinerary situations and our timeline for our entire day - starting from the wee hours of the morning until our night was over and even improvising as the reception went on to keep everything moving flawlessly and ensuring our guests were engaged and entertained! She also helped out with last minute vendor bookings and a very last minute plan B for our guest signing piece. Every little detail was taken care of throughout our day - wrangling the bridal parties and family members for key events, making sure everything was per schedule, vendors and deliveries, where our decor and gifts would be the next morning along with making sure she had an extra room key made up for us at the end of the night (because that was the last thing on our mind!) - I could go on and on but having Katie and Intertwined on our big day was the greatest decision we made! Its not easy to trust someone with your big day, especially if you have a high attention to detail - but I can honestly recommend Katie and Intertwined for any wedding or special event!

Intertwined is FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

My husband and I were first introduced to Intertwined Events at our close friend's wedding in 2012. We noticed how smoothly the event went and our friends were raving about the Intertwined team. We met with Katie Webb about 5 months before our wedding in the midst of planning a... Read More move across country, I was finishing and my husband was starting graduate school--we were overwhelmed! We were going to be planning the last 4 months of the wedding while living in Connecticut and Katie made it all seem possible. We decided to hire Intertwined (BEST IDEA EVER!) and started working with Katie 3 months before the wedding. I emailed back and forth with her constantly and it is truly amazing how quickly she responded to EVERYTHING. I checked-in with her about advice on so many details down to how many parking spaces we should reserve and she got back to me literally within a few hours if not sooner with every email. The couple months leading up to the wedding Katie was on top of everything and checking-in for every last detail. My husband and I researched all our vendors and hired them along with getting all the center pieces and decor together; however, we knew that on the day of the wedding we didn't want our family and friends to have to help with anything. Katie and her team came in on the day of and the event went so smoothly. They picked up all the decorations from my in-laws house and set the entire venue up along with managing all our other vendors. Katie was available on her phone as much as we needed and was at the ceremony working with our chapel coordinator to make sure the ceremony went perfectly. I was able to completely be present in the moment of being with all my favorite ladies as we got ready in the morning without any stress of organization for the day. When we got to the venue after the ceremony/photos we were about to enter with our bridal party and Katie came up to us and let us know that we were almost out of alcohol (our family and friends love to drink..haha!). We must have had looks of panic on our faces, but Katie Webb to the rescue had a full plan already. She was able to work with the bar tender to spread what alcohol we had left over the next hour and sent her team out to buy enough to last the entire night. Our guests had no idea that we almost ran out and Katie's team took care of EVERYTHING. We can't thank them enough!. Our experience with Intertwined was excellent. They are professional and seriously the best decision you could make when planning your wedding. We recommend them 100%. Give them a call ASAP if you haven't already. Thank you thank you! -The Fehrman-Lee's.

Gorgeous Wedding

Reviewed on 1/30/2015

Vinscena was wonderful and was such a pleasure to work with! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and thanks to her, was very organized with no bumps the whole evening! The months leading up to the wedding were not stressful because she communicated and coordinated everything... Read More very well not only to my husband and I, but to our vendors as well. We were very impressed and were very thankful to have the stress removed from our shoulders. The day of the wedding was broken down perfectly and there were no questions or concerns, the day was effortless. Vinscena was incredible to work with and coordinated the most perfect wedding!

Best Month of Wedding Planner, Katie Webb!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Serina L

I planned my Laguna (St. Regis Monarch Beach on December 27, 2014) wedding in 4 months from New York and was in search of a day of or month of wedding planner since I already had the planning process underway. I was recommended Intertwined Events by Kelly O'dell at the St. Regis... Read More and a several other planners, but Katie's approach was what stuck out against the others. I was super nervous in choosing a wedding planner because I wasn't able to meet them in person. I wanted someone who had a lot of experience with weddings, working with the venue (St. Regis) and knew the vendors in Laguna! Rather than connecting with me via email and giving me rates, she contacted me directly by phone and I really appreciated that - she was super personable and genuine. I truly felt a real connection with her as we first talked over the phone about my vision and direction. She was flexible, quick to respond and worked with me in order to stay on budget! Prior to her 1 month start, I was having trouble finding good DJ/MCs in the area but I reached out to Katie and she provided great suggestions and advice. I found my DJ/MC Martin at Honored Occasions through her. Katie is organized, detail-oriented, friendly, experienced and takes leadership in getting everyone + everything together. The rehearsal went smoothly and day of, she helped my bridesmaids and I sneak in some food before the ceremony ;), line everyone up for the grand entrance, as well as stay till the end of the wedding (rounding up all my photos, cameras, ipod etc.)...we went an hour over too! The small details matter and that's what makes a great wedding planner. Katie was there for me throughout the whole day and I knew I could just relax, enjoy and she would take care of the rest. I would highly recommend Katie / Intertwined Events for any Bride that's looking for no fuss, easy & simple planning + coordination.

October 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Marisa

I worked with Katie as my "month of coordinator" for my October 2014 wedding. From the beginning, Katie was very professional and accommodating for what services my fiancé and I were looking for. After choosing her as our coordinator, Katie was very helpful on giving suggestions... Read More on wedding details, suggested vendors and everything having to do with the timeline and day of details. The last few weeks before the wedding were stressful because of all the details I needed to complete before the wedding day. However it was such a relief to have Katie finalize the timeline and coordinate details with all the vendors. She was always organized, responsive to emails, and I always felt like we were in good hands. From the rehearsal through the wedding day, we didn't experience any serious hurdles and if we did, I didn't know of them! Katie brought Vinscena as the other coordinator to assist us on the wedding day and she was very helpful as well. Calm, collected and very professional. Without a doubt, I would recommend Intertwined Events to other engaged couples!

We LOVED our wedding planner & highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kellie C

Katie Webb and her team at Intertwined Events were delightful & absolutely wonderful to work with! She guided us through every step, from budgeting to place settings and ensured that every detail was covered. Katie's capable, "I've got this" attitude and her adorable,... Read More smiling face kept the bride and me feeling relaxed, knowing she had everything handled. We had a few PANIC moments along the way, and Katie came to the rescue every time to save the day. Her recommendations on vendors (photographers, DJ's, florists, etc.) were SPOT ON and we could not have asked for a better team - wedding day turned out absolutely perfectly! They all truly & honestly exceeded my expectations & I didn't think that was possible. Intertwined "day of" gals were fantastic!! I swear, they knew what we needed, before we needed it. They did a great job keeping my son (the groom) and his 8 groomsmen in line (no easy task - as they are known for their shenanigans). They are all charming, fun, capable and simply an awesome team. Planning a wedding is a "once in a lifetime" experience that will truly be a joyful one if you put your trust in Katie. I am forever grateful to her for guiding us through this journey & making it so much fun. I miss her already.

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Katy M

I heard of Intertwined through my venue (St Regis Monarch Beach) and thru some of my colleagues. I went back and forth with Katie on trying to decide which package to do, and ended up booking Vinscena as a "Month of Coordinator" since I wanted to do most of the work myself!... Read More First off, my package included vendor referrals, managing the vendors, timeline, and all the work for the day of. But I got so much more than that. Vinscena made herself available to me at any time for any questions or advice that I needed. Not only did she respond right away but she had great advice, suggestions, and would even help me with pricing out different vendors. She helped me with these things for months leading up to the wedding, which she was not required to with our package. She helped so much with coordinating the vendors. Which is definitely the most boring and annoying part of planning. She made sure that they were all organized, their contracts were legit, and did a lot of the communicating with them leading up to the big day. She also let me drop off any of the items I had collected a week before the wedding and made sure that she had everything so that I didn't have to worry about any of it during the wedding. She was so organized and on top of things that it made the whole wedding planning process so much easier for me. For any of the meetings that we had, she had everything planned out, asked me questions that I didn't think of and made sure I had everything ready. The day of the wedding, she was there early in the morning to set up everything. Coordinated all the vendors. I didn't have to talk or see any of them. (Florist, lighting, dj, musicians, catering, linens, dessert tables, etc). She made sure that everyone in the wedding party knew what time and place they needed to be. She constantly was checking in with me to make sure everything was going smoothly and that I was happy. All throughout the night she made sure to make the flow of things run smoothly too. And even when I wanted to change things, she adjusted and adapted well. After the wedding was over, she took care of everything! And when we went back to our room, it was spotless clean and romantically decorated!! She also gathered all my personal belongings and even offered to take back rentals, tux's, and any other things so that we could leave for our honeymoon stress free! She truly went above and beyond what I ever hoped for. And beside all of that, she was so nice! Genuinely seemed to care about us having the most amazing day of our lives. I highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding or event. They are the BEST!

Thank you Intertwined Events!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ellie W

We LOVED working with Katie!!! She helped us with the planning from beginning to end and we couldn't have done it without her expertise and amazing timeline. Over the year leading up to our wedding, it was so comforting to know we could turn to her to ask her any questions along... Read More the way. She looked over our budget, helped recommend vendors, reviewed our vendor contracts, helped us stay on schedule, helped us narrow down our creative vision, helped keep us calm, etc. As it got closer to our wedding date, she took care of reconfirming our vendors so that we could focus on the final details. It helped so much to know that we were in such capable hands. When we couldn't figure out how to pick up the rental ladders to display our escort cards, Katie went above and beyond by borrowing a truck to pick them up for us. And then the week of the wedding, she let us drop off all our day-of goods (programs, escort cards, guest books, table numbers, guest favors, lawn games, etc) at her office so that she could transport them to the venue and take care of setting them all up. She was so good at paying attention to the details and everything was set up exactly as we wanted it. On the day of the wedding, Katie and her assistant spent most of their time at the ceremony and reception sites setting things up and were mostly flies on the wall. When Katie saw the lighting set-up in our ballroom, she knew it wasn't the color we would have wanted so she made the quick decision to change the color filter. When she showed us the before and after pictures we were so grateful to her for knowing us so well and making the right decision! During the reception, the girls helped clean up our hotel room (since it was also the getting ready room) and we were delightfully surprised to find petals and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us at the end of the night! They thought of everything we would need and we didn't have to worry about anything. Thanks Katie!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jessica B

Katie Webb and Intertwined Events is the BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR IN THE INDUSTRY! We got married at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, CA and they required a wedding coordinator. Both my wife and I are insanely organized and initially felt we didn't need a coordinator and... Read More we could handle the entire process ourselves. Now that we're married and back from our honeymoon, it's safe to say hiring Katie was one of the best decisions and money we spent on the entire wedding. Her attention to detail, organization, friendliness, and overall professionalism made the planning process insanely efficient. She has an extensive network of top notch vendors in the industry and her relationship with each of them will save you time and money throughout the planning process. The discounts you will save by going through Katie will add up to more than the cost you pay for Intertwined services....it's a no-brainer! HANDS DOWN THE BEST COORDINATOR IN THE INDUSTRY! We will recommend Katie and her team to everyone and anyone getting married! Brian & Jessica Bernards

Horrible experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Tish b

I would never ever recommend wasting your money on these "so called" planners. They planned absolutely nothing! I did all the planning. I hired Katie for the month of package which was a whopping $2450 plus 2 nights at the venue which was another $580!! She was always asking me... Read More everything many times. She's very unorganized and didn't help me rather did harm for me and my wedding. Viscensia was the planner present with her day of and she was so lost it made me nervous. Both Of them were together the entire time instead of splitting up to get things done. They had no ideas when things when wrong, they didn't do anything to fix problems, instead my family and my husbands family were doing things while they stood around. She didn't relay messages to my catering manager. She didn't carry out small things I had asked her to do like line up guests for a certain ceremony. She basically handed the job off to my mom and my mom had no idea she was going to do it so it caused problems that were unnecessary. She didn't guide my guests from the ceremony across the street up to the cocktail hour. She just disappeared! She took off with my bouquet. I handed it to her to hold until after my entrance as I needed it once the ceremony actually started. She took off with it and my best friend missed half my wedding to go find her! That's ridiculous and very unprofessional. She is not the one you want to chose. Viscensia and Katie were both completely confused and didn't lead me guests at all and they never left each other's site. What's the point of having 2 planners on site if you're glued together?? I would've been better off appointing a family member to do the job because they would've done it better than these inexperienced so called planners! Save your money, save the stress and keep looking!! They basically tell you things that aren't true in the beginning and then it doesn't happen at all the way they said. I was extremely disappointed!

TO Intertwined Events