Luxury Wedding & Event Planners that Dazzle

Intertwined Events is all about YOU! We have an intentional way of designing unique events specifically to fit your style and personality. Our goal is for you to walk into your wedding day and say “this is so us!” And, more importantly, it will be something you have never seen before – you, my friend are way too sophisticated to have a duplicate of someone else’s day! It’s time to design your dream wedding with ease, style and a touch of sass… we can’t wait to get started!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

17921 Sky Park Circle, Irvine, CA World Wide (949) 748-8786
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kristen A

I wish I could give Intertwined 10 stars!!!!! Our experience was beyond amazing. Katie created the most magical, picture perfect wedding I had always dreamed of. The day of my wedding- I did not have one ounce of stress. It was the best morning getting ready with all of my girls... Read More and when I finally saw the finished product I was in complete awe. Katie handled everything so professionally and without a hitch! My husband, parents, in laws, bridal party, and all of our guests had nothing but amazing things to say about Katie and her team. I would recommended her times 100 to anyone beginning their wedding planning process. She was with me from day one and I am so thankful for that. I let her take the reigns on some things and she is SO creative, it blew me away! Her team handled all of my RSVPs and were always available whenever I had a question. The night of our wedding, all of our gifts were placed in our room and she made sure to pack up all the little momentos from the night that she thought we might want to keep. I am forever grateful! They are very hands on and amazing when dealing with ALL the vendors. I can’t wait to plan my next event with Intertwined! :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2017

There are not enough positive adjectives to describe Katie Webb and her team and what they can accomplish. My now husband and I hired Katie back in 2016 for our wedding in ITALY - May 2017. This was after months of us trying to communicate with wedding planners in Italy and it... Read More was a complete nightmare. Katie (thank goodness) was there to save us! We knew of her through my husband's brother, whose wedding she planned back in 2014 in San Juan Capistrano and it was nothing short of perfection. We contacted Katie, desperate to see if she knew of any contacts in Italy for wedding planning and she proceeded to tell us that she could take on the job and could plan a wedding anywhere! We could not have been more thrilled! Instantly, the ball started rolling and Katie was doing what she does best, plan the "BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES"! Katie handled everything from showing us the most incredible venue we have ever seen, excursions with our guests, provided a timeline of every little detail along with the BEST vendors and even flew out to Italy days before our wedding to ensure everything was perfect! And it sure was! It was truly magical and will forever be grateful to Katie and her team for making it all possible. I have heard from friends who have gotten married how stressful it was planning their wedding and how relived they were once it was over. I had the exact opposite experience. I enjoyed every single step of the way and would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Katie and her team at Intertwined were a blessing throughout our entire process and an absolute joy to work with. I not only had the wedding of my dreams, but I also gained a friend.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Katrina L

Vinscena Koskta at Intertwined Events is the best in the business. If you hire her to plan your wedding, it will be amazing! We had a long, drawn out wedding planning process (over a year), with a few curve balls and me constantly changing my mind on things as the seasons... Read More changed. Bottom line – I am meticulous and Type A (in fact, Type A AF), and through it all, Vinscena was with us every step of the way. She was very attentive to what we wanted, and gave honest and helpful feedback to help in the decision-making process. Her guidance was invaluable! At some point in time, I was emailing her at least 10 times a day, and she was always responsive and addressed every concern I had – even the pointless little things that were keeping me up at night (and trust me, some of them were pointless). It is clear that Vinscena has a strong skill set and experience in her role, as she always posed the right questions to our vendors in our meetings, making sure not to skip any details. She and Intertwined are well-regarded in the industry and we were able to benefit from valuable vendor relationships in choosing the perfect ones to fit our vision. We had a few unique elements that we wanted to incorporate (hello, Back to the Future Delorean and 9 foot tall LED robots!), and Vinscena was completely on board and saw everything to execution. This shows that she isn’t just a one-size-fits-all type of planner and will execute on your vision seamlessly! On the day of the wedding, my groom and I were weirdly calm. I always envisioned myself as being a nervous wreck on my wedding day but everything that Vinscena did to ensure that all the details were ironed out completely allayed any concern that we could possibly have. We were able to relax and enjoy our big day as she worked behind the scenes so that everything ran smoothly. It was amazing to see how all the details came together – truly a dream! It is now a month after the wedding, and our guests are still reaching out and telling us how it was one of the best (if not the best) weddings they have ever been to. Behind the amazingness of this wedding was an amazing planner – thank you, Vinscena and Intertwined!!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Tamara A

Of all our vendors, Visncena was the worst. 90% of the stress & frustration came from dealing w/ her. Every other vendor we reviewed has 5 stars. We chose Intertwined for another planner who had worked at our venue, was pleasant, helpful & available.She left & we were handed... Read More over to Vinscena. From the beginning, V showed disinterest & was unavailable: she wanted to phone it in. I thought that the she would start 3 months in advance, but V was resistant. She insisted that everything we asked her advise on wasn’t in our contract. We wasted a month until we contacted the owner. We paid extra for the last 2 months to get “everything that we needed”. This did not help. Vinscena is not proactive.She left everything to the last minute.If she had a question she'd email for wks, instead of just calling.Even though I asked her to call/text. 2 Wks to Wedding: Timeline was empty.She kept our parents’ and siblings names out.She'd met my parents, their names were on the contracts, everyone's photos & names were on our site.She never took the initiative to look at any of it. She doesn't “figure it out”:she waits until someone else solves it. She misspelled my husbands name several times.Final timeline came on wedding day.Vendors called me to ask me when they should arrive bc my coordinator hadn't contacted them. Rehearsal:She watched everyone socialize. No coordinating of pp.I had to do it. Wedding Day:1) I texted her & our catering manager to get mirrors for my girls (10) while we got dressed. Vinscena:25 min later “why do you need mirrors” CM: within 5 min “we have someone on the way.”Big personality difference! 2)She & her assistant never came to say hello or goodbye. 3)We had to edit our escort display.I asked V to unwrap the board before bringing it.She had a bellboy bring the large packaged box.On the morning of our wedding we were opening boxes and cleaning instead of relaxing & preparing. 4) When rental items couldn't be set up as was paid for, V's only reaction was to shrug her shoulders and say “it’s the weather”. 3 vendors noted that V is not a “can do” person. 5) V brought a bucket of flowers for me to lk over. I told her my choice. 30 min to the ceremony I called her to ask when the florist would arrive to wrap the bouquet. V’s:“can’t you tie the ribbon around them?” My friends held towels over my dress while I made my bouquet. 6)V hadn't told any of the 20 pp in our party the location or schedule. 7) She left me waiting over 30 min. Never called/txted that ceremony was running late. 8) Cocktail hr delayed.My parents & sis couldn’t find V or reach her by phone. 9) She broke our money box & didn't set up an alternative. 10) After the wedding our close relatives and friends (none of who knew about any of these problems) asked us who the rude woman w/ the clipboard was.When asked for help, she ignored our guests. Contract:Itemized contract you sign isn't your actual contract. We asked 4 lawyers to look over our “Proposal” & “Contract”. ALL agreed that the signed document signifies contract terms.Intertwined does not follow these regulations. Availability:Their hrs are M-F 9-5. V never answered a text or email after 5 or on the weekend.Ridiculous for an events coordinator. My husband & I have demanding jobs & had to bend to her. Don’t ruin this experience for yourself. Visncena gives 5%, has bad work-ethic and didn't care about us.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Genese P

I can't say enough great things about Intertwined Events! From the first phone call with Meg to our in office meeting with Katie & Leslie, to the actual day of our wedding, we loved everything about them! We only needed the "day of coordinating" package but we felt like they... Read More offered so much more. Katie was so fantastic throughout the entire process, it felt like working with a friend that truly cared about our big day. After just the rehearsal, our entire wedding party was commenting how awesome and on point she was. The day of the wedding was nothing short of perfect. I'm sure there had to have been some hiccups but we knew nothing and the day turned out so smooth and better than I ever could have expected. I didn't worry about ONE thing because I just had to look at Katie and she had it handled right away or was already one step ahead of me. I love to be in control of everything so it was so great to have someone you can trust to make it so special and great. No matter what level of planning you need, don't look any further!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Francis and Estefy D

Intertwined really made our dreams come true... Vinscena was super attentive and really helped us achieve our vision. As a groom, I was dreading the whole planning process but I can say that all of our hard work paid off as the whole week end was flawless. It was very pleased to... Read More have everyone commend us on the event and it wouldn't have been possible without them! Signed the hardest working groom ever! lol

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Samantha L

I don't even know where to start explaining how wonderful Katie and her team are. One of my best friends referred me over to Katie after a very stressful experience trying to find a location for our wedding. From the first conversation with Katie, I knew she was going to be... Read More awesome. She and her team made the whole wedding process seamless, from finding a perfect location at the Monarch Beach Resort, to negotiating the contracts, finding an amazing florist, providing a detailed timeline... and everything in between. Katie has the best disposition and is so passionate about what she does. She is incredibly organized, responsive and creative. She made our wedding the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES and more than we could have ever hoped for. When my husband and I walked into the reception room we were aww struck! She made our vision come to life. Katie and her team took all the stress out of wedding planning and truly made each step in the process fun and enjoyable. Katie is AMAZING and I would do it all over again if I could!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Maryam S

Where do I even begin? Intertwined knows their industry and they know it well. Everything is done with meticulous detail. The entire team is so gracious and sweet and will go out of their way to help you. Katie and her team made sure we got the best vendors within our price... Read More range. When my dream table was way over my budget, Katie came up with an amazing plan B that looked just as stunning. She recommended a great photographer and florist ( I got so many compliments) and was there every step of the way to make sure everything was seamless. Even when the venue wasn't cooperating (we almost got kicked out of my bridal suite) I DID NOT EVEN FIND OUT ABOUT IT until after the wedding. Katie is diligent, detail-oriented, and most importantly, she is genuine and passionate about her work. She helped me make decisions when I was indecisive and even gave great advice when I had to deal with too many cooks in the kitchen ( I have a very opinionated family). Anyways, I am very lucky to have found Intertwined. They will work with you and for you and make sure you have an unforgettable event.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ashley B

New bride here and excited to report the big day went off without a hitch:) The most magical weekend of our lives was spearheaded by owner and planner Katie Webb. An eye for detail and endless creativity, Katie (and team) helped us generate an unforgettable wedding weekend.... Read More From concepts to contracts, Intertwined met our expectations through and through. 5-stars all the way!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Bernadette M

We worked with Vinscena at Intertwined for our day of coordinator and absolutely LOVED her. When we got in touch with her for the first time we knew this was her expertise. She was so easy to talk with, made sure I was on track with all the planning, and was so friendly. She... Read More really became a calming source to us. I don't know if anything went wrong during the wedding since everything ran smoothly. If anything did happen, she took care of it. At our reception she kept our schedule on track, made sure that we were okay and had what we needed, and was truly a life-source to my husband and I. Vinscena and Intertwined were worth every single penny, and I can't imagine my wedding day without them. We'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Brie V

Our day was seamless and stress-free because of Katie and her wonderful team at Intertwined Events! From the day we started working together, until the last song of the night (and even later), Intertwined was amazing! Their organization and follow up was unlike anyone I had ever... Read More worked with before. They took the stress out of wedding planning to make sure the day would be as wonderful as it was. It probably would not have been if not for them.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Lindzey R

Where do I begin to review the absolutely incredible work of Katie Webb & the Intertwined Events team. Katie & her team helped me achieve the wedding of my dreams. She embraced the fact that I wanted a very unique, dark, & ethereal vibe. I wanted a wedding like nothing that has... Read More ever been seen before. Katie made sure to work with vendors who could give me the looks I really wanted all while always giving me options as far as cost. The best part about the team at Intertwined Events is the way they are always one step ahead of me. Anything I needed or any questions I had were answered immediately. My entire wedding day anything I needed was already done & handled. Katie still to this day makes herself available to answer any questions regarding the aftermath of the wedding i.e. photographer questions etc. Katie is a wedding angel. I would've paid her twice what she charged us simply for the priceless piece of mind she constantly gave me. Katie Webb is phenomenal at what she does & I actually miss planning my wedding with her. I love Intertwined Events & the vendors they work with!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kellee Y

Katie and Meghan run an incredibly empowering business that is built on trust, responsiveness, communication, creativity and class. They advise on every detail you can imagine from etiquette to logistics, taking on the task of organizing vendors and timelines while you get to... Read More enjoy the fun parts of planning. What to say about Katie Webb as a planner/person? Words don't cut it. She is an incredibly detailed, passionate and calm planner with a superstar team (Viscena is also a ROCKSTAR). This team is trained to be cool under pressure, to bring the bride joy (not headaches) and to leave the heavy lifting to the pros. There were so many important details on our special day and she coordinated all of them so I walked into our dream. Thank you will never be enough. Best. Decision. Ever.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Emily D

Leslie McCammon did an amazing job. We needed help the last month of the wedding planning. She did an amazing job pulling everything together from our vendors and making sure everyone was on the same page. We cannot thank her and Intertwined Events enough for all their help and... Read More support. Our wedding day would not be as memorable and amazing without Leslie's help. We were able to focus on what really matters to us and our family coming into town while Intertwined Events took care of everything else. We really appreciate everything they did for us. Our parents and guests that had the pleasure to meet Leslie are still amazed at how polite and organized they were. Overall, they were amazing.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Amanda M

We were incredibly blessed to call Vinscena our wedding planner. There are absolutely no words that I can write to describe what a tremendous job she did. My wedding was not your typical wedding, no it was on a day when the drought stricken state of California decided it was... Read More going to rain on our all outdoor wedding, the hour before it started. With ease and what appeared to look like simplicity, Vinscena flipped our ceremony and reception into an absolute dream come true. It was by far from what I had envisioned however, it was better than anything I had in my mind. She has a knack for handling situations with calmness, impeccable design ideas, and was a complete joy to work with for the 11 months leading up to our wedding. Additionally, she assisted in setting up an A- list of vendors for our wedding, many of whom I would have never found without her assistance. If you are in a pickle deciding between wedding planners, I highly recommend Intertwined.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Alicia M

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with everyone at Intertwined Events!!! Katie and Meghan helped us plan our wedding and to say they are amazing is a wild understatement. They put us in contact with incredible vendors and made our whole wedding experience extremely... Read More easy and stress free. Their ability to make our dream wedding come to life, even down to the tiny details, totally exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day magical! I would highly recommend Intertwined Events to anyone and everyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Max W

Intertwined was one of the best wedding decisions we made!! I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Intertwined from start to finish. Katie, Meghan, and Hayley truly made our dream wedding a reality. They are incredible at their jobs. We hosted our... Read More reception at a private residence which can bring about additional needs, tasks, and questions. We did not doubt for a second that everything would be taken care of...and then some! We were WOW-ed several times over at our vision coming to life. Meghan and Hayley kept us and our family calm and well taken care of on the day of. It was an honor to celebrate with them too! I highly recommend you hire Intertwined

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashley T

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Katie Webb (and the entire Intertwined team) exceeded my expectations in every way possible. From start to finish, Katie recommended the best vendors, and truly listened to my vision exactly. When I walked into the reception, I started crying.... Read More I couldn't believe how beautiful Katie and all her vendors made the evening, and how they truly brought my dream to life. I could not recommend a better person, or wedding planner. I will recommend her to every bride I meet, as there is no way you will be disappointed. I'd be happy to speak with you directly if you have any questions about the process!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica P

I worked with Katie and the Intertwined team for my wedding which turned out absolutely amazing! I told Katie my vision, she helped with details, referrals, design ideas, and the entire execution of the big day. It was a weight off my back to have Intertwined get in contact with... Read More my vendors and carry out the vision. The day of went as smooth as could be and I worried about nothing but tripping down the aisle (a bride's tale). Katie and her team were extremely professional, meticulous in the details, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would recommend Intertwined to anyone getting married or planning a special event!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica P

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kristen P

Hiring Intertwined was the best decision made throughout all the wedding planning. Vinscena was so knowledgeable and organized throughout the entire process. She set us up with amazing vendors, had great advice and really made our dream wedding come to life. We had our... Read More reception at a family friends home, which required us to bring everything into the home (a lot of extra organization/ planning). Vinscena helped our vision really come to life. We had a beautiful swag tent overlooking the ocean with chandeliers. The night before our wedding was extremely windy, so much so that Vinscena added walls to our tent just in case. Just one example of how detailed she is! There were many many more! I am so grateful for Intertwined, they allowed us to soak up every single minute of our amazing day without a worry! Thank you Intertwined!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Tim H

My husband and I highly recommend Intertwined Events to plan your wedding. Vinscena and her team were with us every step of the way. She understood our wedding vision and brought it to life. We worked with her for over a year planning our wedding and she remembered every detail... Read More we talked about. Whenever we needed to get a hold of her for a question, or feedback on an idea she made herself available. She had excellent vendor recommendations (ex. Wonderland Weddings, for photo and video). We had zero stress during the planning phase leading up thanks to the care that Vinscena put into this wedding. She coordinated with the vendors, the venue, even family members and kept us cool and calm. Vinscena thought of literally everything the day of the wedding. She knew to bring us chilled water during photos due to the heat. One of my groomsmen ripped their tux pants at the reception and she even had a stitch kit to mend the pants! We received so many compliments from friends and family after the wedding on how professional and focused Vinscena was. Intertwined Events and Vinscena made our wedding day perfect, we will remember it forever and it would not have been possible without them.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tracy Y

My husband and I truly believe hiring Katie at Intertwined Events was the best decision we made when it came to planning our dream wedding at Terranea. From day one, she was incredibly organized, professional, and welcoming. She had such great input when it came down to little... Read More details. When it was time to hire vendors, she knew which ones to recommend based on our personalities. Katie definitely led us to amazing vendors. During the wedding ceremony and reception, Katie and her team ensured all the details were exactly how we wanted it and made the evening flow incredibly. We have gotten so many compliments on how well the wedding flowed and transitioned. We can't thank Katie enough!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Amber L

When my husband Jarred and I decided to get married, I knew I wanted to plan the wedding of my dreams! (And yes I tend to go overboard with planning :)) When I got in contact with Intertwined Events, I instantly had the best feeling that I was in great hands. Talking over the... Read More phone with them was very real and sincere. I can honestly say without a doubt, I AM SO GRATEFUL! Our wedding was at Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, on August 6, 2016. My day of coordinator, Hayley, was incredible! She was upbeat, knowledgable and very fun!!! GREATEST PERSONALITY. I LOVED working with her! She was the greatest partner in making sure the wedding of my dreams actually came true!! She was very detailed oriented and had great advice about everything I had questioned. We saw eye to eye on everything. The communication was on point. I flooded her email/text and she took care of EVERY single concern I had right away. During the wedding, I was floating on a cloud. The day was perfect in every single way because of her efforts!! My family and I could not be more grateful!!!!! Thank you Hayley!!! Ps. She even set up numerous lawn games for my family and friends. She really went above and beyond. Working with a team like that, is ALL you ever want when you're getting MARRIED!!!! It was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Kate H

Katie was so amazing. She was helpful for every step in the final month of planning. Not to mention, my bustle got stepped on and ripped, and she had a bunch of safety pins and was able to pin it up so I could keep dancing and enjoying the evening. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better coordinator!

Katie Webb and Meghan Clem

We are professionals with personality! We go above and beyond and we do it with style and grace. We are high design, high fashion and lots of fun. But, above all else, we are about you! You will have your dream wedding and a planning experience to match!