classic elements . modern styling . FLORAL ART

completely custom-designed wedding flowers...any style: modern, elegant, eclectic, vintage, earthy...any budget: creative ideas to achieve your bridal aesthetic…local or destination.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

5331 Canal Blvd., New Orleans, LA New Orleans (504) 304-4966

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Grace J

Iris is absolutely amazzzzing! Working with Nicole was a dream to work with. She was so responsive, creative, and worked well within my budget, even suggesting ways to cut cost without sacrificing aesthetic. But most importantly, she brought my floral vision to life flawlessly.... Read More When I saw the final product, my jaw hit the floor. It was absolutely STUNNING. Everyone still can't stop talking about how beautiful the florals were! I'm so glad we chose Iris. Thank you SO much Nicole!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Noelle L

Nicole is fantastic!! She was so accommodating to my (very) last-minute requests, and was very pleasant to work with. She was also willing to work with my limited floral budget, even getting me flowers that other florists said wouldn't be available in my price range. I... Read More absolutely LOVED my flowers; they were the perfect combination of all the inspiration photos I sent Nicole, and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again!!

Stunning work

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caroline J

I LOVED my flowers. I cannot say enough about Nicole from IRIS. I'm not exaggerating when I say the final product took my breath away. I can only pray my photographer got LOTS of photos of her work because the night flew by so fast I didn't get to appreciate each arrangement... Read More like I wish I could have. Beautiful Work: One of our guests is a florist and she sought me out to specifically say how fantastic the flowers were. When I show people pictures they inevitably comment on how gorgeous my bouquet was. The quality of the flowers was superb. Huge, fresh, vibrant flowers. Affordable: Her proposal was by far the lowest we received and it was exactly on budget. It seems like many of the florists we talked too took our budget as a jumping off point to double up on, but Nicole was very respectful and found a way to do what we wanted with what we gave her. Attitude: She was very laid back and positive. I can't say it better than she just *got* what our vision was. She was hands on during our consultation showing us arrangements and vases. Even the day before the wedding when I requested a hairpiece for my reception she said "no problem!" and it was waiting for me when I arrived. I 100% recommend IRIS for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kathy T

Nicolle did the flowers for my daughter's wedding on 10/20/17. They were absolutely gorgeous! Just what we wanted. We received SO many compliments on the flowers. Nicolle was very easy to work with and to communicate with. I would highly recommend Iris Floral for any... Read More special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Catherine L

I am totally at a loss for words, our floral designs from IRIS were absolutely breathtaking. She completely saw my vision and brought it to life. My bridesmaids, guests and I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were, we each kept them for preservation. She also made... Read More beautiful arrangements for my hair and the bridesmaids hair which were the perfect touch!!! I would recommend her everyone, such talent!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Angel P

Great experience!! Iris made it very easy and efficient to make my vision on come true. They gave me exactly what I wanted. Very happy! I would use them again if I got to redo my big day all over again!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Emily C

Great job, Nicole nailed the design I was looking for! I worried about the hydrangeas looking wilted in the New Orleans heat, but they looked perfectly fresh! Iris also provided the candle holders and lanterns for the reception , they didn't have the exact glass candle holders I... Read More was looking for but she managed to find them from a local source of hers and rented them directly to me. I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Taylor L

My flowers were beautiful. I'm so happy that IRIS took care of everything. I was able to enjoy my day! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Stephanie K

Since New Orleans was a destination wedding for us I worked with the talented people at Iris Floral via email only. They were very responsive and helpful. The flowers turned out amazing and delivered on time. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jennifer G

If I could give IRIS a 10 star review I would. Nicole came up with beautiful, unusual arrangements that fit my style perfectly - she managed to work an artichoke into my bouquet! I am still getting comments on everything from the small table arrangements to the spectacular... Read More altar piece . From start to finish they were easy to work with and professional. Thank you, IRIS for helping to make my wedding so beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Emma S

I sent Nicole a bunch of pictures of the flowers I liked and she was able to create exactly what I wanted from my bouquet, to my bridesmaids’ bouquets and our centerpieces. I decided I wanted lanterns to line the church aisle at the last minute and Nicole came through.... Read More Everything was perfect and she was so easy to communicate with. Nicole could not have made the planning any more convenient. I highly recommend Iris for all brides.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kelly G

IRIS was wonderful to work with for our wedding at Broussard's and I would recommend them to any bride. I planned my NOLA wedding from Chicago and it was so nice having a vendor I had total confidence in when I couldn't be there in person. The flowers (especially our chuppah)... Read More were beyond what I had imagined.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Pamela S

I have received so many compliments about how breathtaking my bouquets were. Nicole listened to my requests and quickly crafted an intricate plan that implemented my vision within my budget. She was quick and reliable with communication and had everything even more perfect than... Read More I could imagine on my wedding day. My venue also raved about her work and was glad I was working with her. I would highly recommend Nicole and her beautiful artistry to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Taylor R

Nicole was amazing! My ceremony and reception were breath taking. She did a phenomenal job. She had everything that I wanted, down to the smallest of details. People called me the day after my wedding asking who my florist was because the flowers that were used were so unique.... Read More I wanted "dusty and muted" colors and that's exactly what I got. They were so original, unique and beautiful. She is seriously the best!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Morgan W

Iris florals was so easy to work with! Most of our transactions were done electronically, and because of that, I was able to add/remove items from our contract and communicate ideas very easily. Everything was beautiful and I couldn't give higher praise!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Julienne H

Our flowers were so gorgeous!! I sent Nicole photos of the styles I liked from Pinterest and she was able to create exactly what I wanted within our budget. Our wedding was in the french quarter. Even though it was indoors, we wanted to create the feel of a courtyard space, and... Read More she did this perfectly, using lots of vines and flowing sprays of flowers. It was just beautiful—it felt magical walking into our venue and seeing it exactly as we imagined. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jordan C

As a desstination bride in LA it was so important for everything to go without a hitch! Obviously that's not possible :) But we got pretty close! Our day ended up pouring rain on our outside wedding, and Iris did such a great job on matching all of our requests and moving them... Read More indoors. She perfectly executed practically every single flower arrangement we asked for, a very pleasant surprise on our cloudy day! The only reason for the four stars instead of five is that there was a problem with my bridal bouquet. I very clearly asked for a cascading bouquet and send five or six pictures clearly showing what I wanted. My bouquet was nowhere near cascading, and was just a simple handheld one. When my mother-in-law tried to contact the florist to tell her the flowers were incorrect, she refused to correct the problem and was snippy with her. So I missed out on my dream bouquet, which was very sad. However, every other decoration she did was absolutely perfect, and we really appreciated all of her hard work!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Allison C

I wish I could give Iris 10 stars! I LOVED my flowers so so much! Nicole is amazing to work with, she made everything so easy! My wedding was 1 year ago and to this day people that attended still go on about how stunning the flowers were!! Thanks Nicole for making our wedding... Read More even more memorable!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Devan P

Nicole is AMAZING. She's so easy to work with and I felt so at ease upon our first meeting. I just gave her pictures of what I imagined our flowers would look like and I let her do her thing....and did she deliver! The flowers on our wedding day were STUNNING and they lasted the... Read More whole night and several days afterwards for us to enjoy. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Holland H

No words describe how beautiful my flowers were! They were everything I wanted and more! She is so talented and really has an eye for this! She is extremely sweet and very professional. Great with communication from start to end! Beyond pleased with her work!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alison P

Nicole was great to work with. She was able to take a picture I showed her and perfectly pinpoint the style I was hoping for. I was able to have some flowers that are out of season while still being very affordable. I am in love with my flowers. She was also very accommodating... Read More with my desire to have each centerpiece different and worked well with me giving her about 40 different bud vases to use instead of actual arrangements. The flowers were beautiful and my guests enjoyed taking home a small vase at the end of the night. She works with very fresh flowers; so fresh that one of the bridesmaid bouquets that I have was still fresh and beautiful when I returned home from my honeymoon a week later. I would strongly encourage you to meet with her if you are looking for something different than your typical rose and baby's breath arrangement. Fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah M

Everything was absolutely flawless! Being a destination bride meant every detail was discussed via inspiration photos and email. Nicole completely understood what I wanted and ran with it creating my dream florals!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brittany H

Iris was my floral vendor for my October 8th, 2016 wedding at the Degas House. It was a destination wedding in New Orleans and Nicole was so helpful and wonderful throughout the process. She responded to emails quickly and was nice enough to add center pieces at the last minute!... Read More Her prices were also very reasonable. When my flowers were delivered the afternoon of my wedding, I told Nicole that my flowers were the only thing had turned out 100% perfect on my wedding day so far! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets, the groom, his groomsmen, and my father loved their boutonnieres, and the mothers and grandmothers adored their corsages. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and I am drying it now in hopes of saving it forever!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Stephanie M

Such amazing service and beautiful work on my bouquets! Planning a wedding in New Orleans from NJ was not easy, but Iris floral made it seamless and perfect!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Shereene M

Nicole was amazing to work with and so flexible as we made adjustments. She was so sweet and open to my ideas. I kept my wedding florals simple with just personal flowers and she was very accommodating of my budget.

Nicole Chauvin

Nicole has been a floral designer for the past 12 years and has worked in New Orleans and Los Angeles for primarily event-based studios. She has a BFA from Tulane University in Theatrical Scene Design and extensive experience in scenic and props design as well as theatrical production management. At the start of 2014, Nicole took on full ownership of IRIS and personally designs and installs all weddings and events.