classic elements . modern styling . FLORAL ART

completely custom-designed wedding flowers...any style: modern, elegant, eclectic, vintage, earthy...any budget: creative ideas to achieve your bridal aesthetic…local or destination.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

5331 Canal Blvd., New Orleans, LA New Orleans (504) 304-4966

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Taylor R

Nicole was amazing! My ceremony and reception were breath taking. She did a phenomenal job. She had everything that I wanted, down to the smallest of details. People called me the day after my wedding asking who my florist was because the flowers that were used were so unique.... Read More I wanted "dusty and muted" colors and that's exactly what I got. They were so original, unique and beautiful. She is seriously the best!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Grace J

Iris is absolutely amazzzzing! Working with Nicole was a dream to work with. She was so responsive, creative, and worked well within my budget, even suggesting ways to cut cost without sacrificing aesthetic. But most importantly, she brought my floral vision to life flawlessly.... Read More When I saw the final product, my jaw hit the floor. It was absolutely STUNNING. Everyone still can't stop talking about how beautiful the florals were! I'm so glad we chose Iris. Thank you SO much Nicole!!

Stunning work

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caroline J

I LOVED my flowers. I cannot say enough about Nicole from IRIS. I'm not exaggerating when I say the final product took my breath away. I can only pray my photographer got LOTS of photos of her work because the night flew by so fast I didn't get to appreciate each arrangement... Read More like I wish I could have. Beautiful Work: One of our guests is a florist and she sought me out to specifically say how fantastic the flowers were. When I show people pictures they inevitably comment on how gorgeous my bouquet was. The quality of the flowers was superb. Huge, fresh, vibrant flowers. Affordable: Her proposal was by far the lowest we received and it was exactly on budget. It seems like many of the florists we talked too took our budget as a jumping off point to double up on, but Nicole was very respectful and found a way to do what we wanted with what we gave her. Attitude: She was very laid back and positive. I can't say it better than she just *got* what our vision was. She was hands on during our consultation showing us arrangements and vases. Even the day before the wedding when I requested a hairpiece for my reception she said "no problem!" and it was waiting for me when I arrived. I 100% recommend IRIS for your wedding!

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Sarah Y

Our flowers were absolutely incredible. Real show stoppers. The ladies made it so easy for us to portray our very loose ideas into magic. They were very proactive and creative, we could not recommend them more.

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Amanda R

Nicole TOTALLY exceeded my expectations with the flowers for our wedding!! I gave her access to a pinterest board with some inspiration and we talked breifly about my vision and she completely nailed it! I really had my heart set on using magnolias-which unfortunately were out... Read More of season, but I didn't even miss them with the selections she made! I was trying to be budget conscience and she was so helpful with the back and forth! Everything was spot on- I highly recommend Nicole and her team!

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Nicole M

My ceremony arrangements took my breath away. Nicole will pay close attention to your pinterest inspiration and whatever you desire. I highly recommend using this vendor. Thank you so much for making my ceremony and reception beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Katherine D

Nicole is amazing! I cannot express how pleased I was with my flowers at my wedding. I recently was married in New Orleans on 2/17/18. I hired Nicole after researching a MILLION florists. Nicole stood out to me due to her styling. I could tell she had a wide range of... Read More talent. She exceeded my expectations. One thing I really loved about Nicole was her respectfulness of my budget and not suggesting unnecessary items for the wedding. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted and Nicole helped me tailor that vision to my taste and the style of my wedding. My bouquet turned out beautiful as did all the flowers! I have received multiple compliments from people who were not at my wedding on how beautiful they were based on pictures! On top of all this, Nicole is just the sweetest person and so incredible to work with. I was an out of town bride and was only able to meet twice in person and Nicole was super accommodating with my schedule both times. I would highly recommend Nicole and her team, they will definitely deliver beautiful flowers for your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Anonymous R

Nicole was very hard to work with. She refused to make changes and refused to answer phone calls and emails. She also refused to return my deposit and quit the job 3 weeks before my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Christina P

Three months after our wedding there are a few things that our guests are still raving about, one being our flowers c/o Iris. Nicole's work was stunning - literally. My guests were fighting over centerpieces at the end of the night! As a self-proclaimed type A bride I had very... Read More specific tastes and requests for our ceremony and reception decor. I was nervous that the day of would not live up to my vision but Nicole absolutely delivered. Many of my vendors were blown away by my bouquet, as was I, and my husband continually comments on how amazing the reception flowers and centerpieces turned out that day. I'm still amazed at how after one meeting and a few inspiration photos Nicole was able to nail it, but she did. Thank you so much for making everything so beautiful, Nicole!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Macie F

Nicole was great to work with for my wedding! I sent her photos of some bouquets I had liked (including one she had previously done), and she made the most beautiful wedding bouquet for me. We also had a simple floral arch with greenery that they set up, and I was incredibly... Read More happy with the way everything turned out. I would highly recommend using Nicole and Iris Floral!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Matyson R

I loved working with IRIS! Being an out of town bride I had to put a lot of faith that IRIS would bring my vision to life! And boy did she deliver! I loved everything and my bouquet was STUNNING and even better than I expected. She was such a pleasure to work with and was so... Read More accommodating with last minute emails and phone calls to make sure I had everything i wanted. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Jessica G

Nicole and the team at Iris were absolutely fantastic. As an out of town bride, most of our communication was done through email and from her proposal I could tell that she understood what I was looking for and would be able to put her own design spin on it to make it look... Read More wonderful. She was even so accommodating to let us stop by during one of our trips to New Orleans before the wedding, and seeing her in action only solidified my confidence in her design abilities. Thanks Nicole!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Angela

Nicole did an amazing job! She had great suggestions and was able to create what wanted! My flowers were awesome and I received so many compliments on my bouquet! Definitely recommend her to other brides!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kathy T

Nicolle did the flowers for my daughter's wedding on 10/20/17. They were absolutely gorgeous! Just what we wanted. We received SO many compliments on the flowers. Nicolle was very easy to work with and to communicate with. I would highly recommend Iris Floral for any... Read More special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Catherine L

I am totally at a loss for words, our floral designs from IRIS were absolutely breathtaking. She completely saw my vision and brought it to life. My bridesmaids, guests and I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were, we each kept them for preservation. She also made... Read More beautiful arrangements for my hair and the bridesmaids hair which were the perfect touch!!! I would recommend her everyone, such talent!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Angel P

Great experience!! Iris made it very easy and efficient to make my vision on come true. They gave me exactly what I wanted. Very happy! I would use them again if I got to redo my big day all over again!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Emily C

Great job, Nicole nailed the design I was looking for! I worried about the hydrangeas looking wilted in the New Orleans heat, but they looked perfectly fresh! Iris also provided the candle holders and lanterns for the reception , they didn't have the exact glass candle holders I... Read More was looking for but she managed to find them from a local source of hers and rented them directly to me. I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Taylor L

My flowers were beautiful. I'm so happy that IRIS took care of everything. I was able to enjoy my day! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Stephanie K

Since New Orleans was a destination wedding for us I worked with the talented people at Iris Floral via email only. They were very responsive and helpful. The flowers turned out amazing and delivered on time. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jennifer G

If I could give IRIS a 10 star review I would. Nicole came up with beautiful, unusual arrangements that fit my style perfectly - she managed to work an artichoke into my bouquet! I am still getting comments on everything from the small table arrangements to the spectacular... Read More altar piece . From start to finish they were easy to work with and professional. Thank you, IRIS for helping to make my wedding so beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Emma S

I sent Nicole a bunch of pictures of the flowers I liked and she was able to create exactly what I wanted from my bouquet, to my bridesmaids’ bouquets and our centerpieces. I decided I wanted lanterns to line the church aisle at the last minute and Nicole came through.... Read More Everything was perfect and she was so easy to communicate with. Nicole could not have made the planning any more convenient. I highly recommend Iris for all brides.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kelly G

IRIS was wonderful to work with for our wedding at Broussard's and I would recommend them to any bride. I planned my NOLA wedding from Chicago and it was so nice having a vendor I had total confidence in when I couldn't be there in person. The flowers (especially our chuppah)... Read More were beyond what I had imagined.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Pamela S

I have received so many compliments about how breathtaking my bouquets were. Nicole listened to my requests and quickly crafted an intricate plan that implemented my vision within my budget. She was quick and reliable with communication and had everything even more perfect than... Read More I could imagine on my wedding day. My venue also raved about her work and was glad I was working with her. I would highly recommend Nicole and her beautiful artistry to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Morgan W

Iris florals was so easy to work with! Most of our transactions were done electronically, and because of that, I was able to add/remove items from our contract and communicate ideas very easily. Everything was beautiful and I couldn't give higher praise!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Julienne H

Our flowers were so gorgeous!! I sent Nicole photos of the styles I liked from Pinterest and she was able to create exactly what I wanted within our budget. Our wedding was in the french quarter. Even though it was indoors, we wanted to create the feel of a courtyard space, and... Read More she did this perfectly, using lots of vines and flowing sprays of flowers. It was just beautiful—it felt magical walking into our venue and seeing it exactly as we imagined. Thank you so much!!

Nicole Chauvin

Nicole has been a floral designer for the past 12 years and has worked in New Orleans and Los Angeles for primarily event-based studios. She has a BFA from Tulane University in Theatrical Scene Design and extensive experience in scenic and props design as well as theatrical production management. At the start of 2014, Nicole took on full ownership of IRIS and personally designs and installs all weddings and events.