Boutique wedding planning and design business

Ivory & Vine Event Co. is a boutique wedding planning & design company providing clients with unique, one-of-a-kind events in Texas, Colorado and beyond. We are passionate about our clients and believe in thoughtful, personalized events. We offer customized packages to each client to cultivate their visions into a reality. Whether you're planning a large Dallas soiree or an intimate Colorado reception, Ivory & Vine Event Co. will provide you with the event planning expertise and design finesse to make a lasting impression on your guests. We delight in providing our clients with unique, one-of-a-kind events, and take on a limited number of events per year to ensure that each of our clients receives the full attention that they deserve.

After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

DFW, Texas, Colorado, Destination (720) 427-5588

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Marysa T

Of all the services we decided to have for our wedding, THIS was the most critical. As much as we absolutely loved our florals and decor, the live entertainment and dancing, our video and photos to cherish the beautiful memories, and of course our delicious food and cake...none... Read More of it would have mattered with out the coordination from Ivory & Vine Event Co. Our wedding went off with out a hitch and we were able to thoroughly enjoy the most special day of our lives because we knew Karli and her team had all the details and bases covered. Not only was our wedding day perfect, but the months leading up to the wedding were made so much easier with the knowledge that Ivory & Vine was constantly striving to make every thing perfect and leave us as stress free as possible. BRIDES!! Your brain will turn to mush as your wedding gets closer, and no matter how good of a planner you think you are, it is absolutely CRUCIAL that you consider hiring a planner to be your second brain to keep the operation going. I PROMISE YOU that Ivory & Vine will be everything and more that you need. They build a very personal relationship with you and make sure that your dream wedding becomes a reality. Please feel free to message me if you have any more questions about this service.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jenn D

Karli was the calmest, most supportive ally through the planning of our wedding. She brought great ideas where I had blanks and hit the ground running for specifics I was dead set on. She is industrious enough not to stick to the tried and true but delivered all the classics as... Read More options as well. Sadly, our big day was postponed by a year and Karli worked hard to minimize the damage - recovering nearly all of our deposit funds and working deals where a refund was not available. Worth every single penny. Twice that actually.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Victoria T

Ivory and Vine did month-of coordination for my wedding. Karli was incredible to work with! Not only was she extremely professional and on top of every single detail, but she was genuinely fun to work with and made me feel at ease during our month-of coordination. I was so... Read More impressed at her ability to juggle all the moving pieces of our venues and vendors without me having to intervene at all. She also went above and beyond and took on all the last minute details, deliveries, and changes that took so much stress off of me. My only wish is that we hired her to do more than month-of coordination! Karli and her team also were so kind to my guests while still ensuring every event at the reception was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Karli and her team. Ivory and Vine made planning my wedding stress-free and fun because I knew every detail would all be handled, and it was. You can trust Ivory and Vine and feel to handle everything giving you the chance to actually enjoy this experience. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Ashley M

Booking Karli is hands down the best decision we made while wedding planning. She is professional, punctual, personable, and offered the best advice! She went above and beyond for me, my groom, my parents, and even our extended family. We hired her as our month of coordinator... Read More and she completely alleviated all of the stressful coordination from me and my family the month leading up to our big day - we are so so appreciative. She is truly so excited about every wedding she plans. It is such a refreshing spirit and makes you feel like the only wedding that matters! BONUS: It's common knowledge that a bride and groom don't eat on their wedding day but thanks to Karli my groom and I were STUFFED when we got back to our hotel after our reception because she worked a moment in our timeline for us to chow down away from any of the guests without missing a thing. Boxes of leftovers were also graciously put in the trunk of our getaway car.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Denny O

Karli Jones is the best!!! Weddings are stressful for participants and parents and Karli and her associates took the ball and ran with it. She worked 24/7, and took over the preparations for the wedding... transportation, reception, everything. It went so smoothly. I would... Read More recommend her and her company for anyone wanting a wedding planner that is organized, knowledgeable, efficient, with a very pleasant personality and demeanor.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Christina E

I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Karli and her crew! She took the stress out of having and planning for a wedding. She's incredibly detail oriented which I really appreciate and is very thoughtful about all the details. When faced with what could have been endless... Read More choices with table linens, cake vendors, photographers, etc., she helped narrow them down for me which made the selection process very easy and stress-free. Our wedding wouldn't have been as wonderful and beautiful as it was had we not hired her as our planner. She provided incredible value for her services and what's even better is I gained a new friend in her through the process. If you are considering who to hire as your planner, look no further, you have found the best in Dallas that will over deliver in so many ways!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 James D

I loved working with Ivory & Vine Event Co. From the big details to the small ones, Karli made the wedding planning process and day of coordination run seamlessly and professionally. I would recommend her and the company's services to absolutely anyone. If you are looking for a... Read More passionate, driven, and organized wedding planner then your search is over. They truly made the most important day of mine and my now-wife's lives completely perfect. Choosing them will be one decision that you will NEVER regret! Thank you so much Ivory & Vine!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Neeti P

From the very beginning, Karli, owner of Ivory & Vine, was attentive and always willing to help. She responded to every text, email and phone call in a timely manner and helped me in so many ways. She is a hard worker and works diligently to help ensure that your wedding is all... Read More that you hope it to be. When it comes to details, she has an excellent eye and can help execute any vision you have for your wedding. Karli and her team are beyond organized and patient. Mostly, they are kind and caring, and when you mix this with their strong work ethic, you will have nothing short of an amazing event. Thanks to Karli, my husband and I had a blast, loved the way everything looked and actually got to eat on our wedding night. I would highly recommend using Ivory & Vine Event Co. as they will go above and beyond!

Karli Jones

Karli Jones was born in Denver, Colorado and moved to Texas to attend Texas Christian University. With over four years of event planning experience, Karli knows the time and detail that go into planning extraordinary events. Karli believes in events that reflect the style and personality of the host or guest of honor, and that the intricate details are what matter most. Karli devotes her creative, organized and meticulous behavior to ensure that each client experiences the event of their dreams.