Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion

277 Highway 74 North , Peachtree City, GA

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kate L

J Andrews is one of the best salons that I had ever been to! The whole staff is very helpful and there for you. Sarah was my personal consultant and she did everything she could to help me try and find my perfect dress! I showed her all the dress styles that I wanted to try on... Read More and when I did, I hated all of them. She asked if it was okay to pull something different in the style that I didn't show her and I said yes and I am so glad that I did! That is when I found my dress! I would definitely recommend J Andrews to anyone!

Best Bridal Salon Ever!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Bethany W

I cannot rave enough about Sarah and the ladies at J. Andrew's! And the seamstress...O.M.G.!!! Ah-mazing! I went with an open mind to my first appointment with Sarah. I liked a lot of different style dresses, but I also watched enough Say Yes To The Dress to know that what... Read More you like may not look great once you put it on, so I was open to trying whatever Sarah pulled for me. After several beautiful picks, we started getting creative. We pulled together the top of a bridesmaid dress with a neck line I really liked, along with the bottom of a Jim Hjelm wedding dress. You really had to be a visionary to see the potential in this wedding dress project! I went back for several fitings, each time refining the dress a little more. The day of my final fittling, I was totally overwhelmed with so much love for my amazingly beautiful, one of a kind, custom gown!! I DID NOT want to take it off! I could not have been happier with the final prodcut! It was so much more than I ever could've imagined!!! I cannot tell you how man wonderful comments I recieved about my dress! I wish so badly I could wear it again! To say I love it is an understatment. The ladies at J. Andrew's were so gracious and sweet to me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have found a better place to shop for our dresses!!

The ladies at J. Andrew's are THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jessica R

From the moment I stepped into J. Andrew's for my appointment with Sarah, I KNEW that I had found gold. I didn't even have to show Sarah more than a few photos before she said, "I know exactly where we're going to start." We discussed my budget and got to work. I tried on maybe... Read More 5-6 dresses total, and went back to the first dress that Sarah picked out for me. She KNOWS her work, and she does it SO well. We discussed different options for each dress that I tried on, and THE dress for me was actually the first dress she selected (with a few changes that I wanted). She truly has a gift for working with brides. Sarah listens so well, and she made my shopping experience so easy...and FUN! I chose my bridesmaids dresses from J. Andrew's also, in addition to my mother selecting her dress from the salon. Every experience with the ladies at J. Andrew's was a great one, and I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. We were treated like VIP at every visit, including my appointments for alterations. These ladies are the best in the business, and I am forever thankful for the part they played in making my wedding day so perfect.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Hayley F

I had the best time at J. Andrews. During my dress consultation, Felicia, brought out the best gowns within my price range and gave great advice. Once I bought my dress, J. Andrews was always great about getting me the most convenient appointment for my schedule. The Tailors... Read More were great as well and my fittings were fabulous! I would recommend J. Andrews to all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristen B

The sweetest people, ever! Sarah was amazing to work with in the process of finding my dress. I showed her one picture and told her what I wanted and we had a dress in no time. They're very good at keeping you informed on things with your dress. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better place to pick my dress from!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jen P

I cannot say enough about how professional, thoughtful, and friendly the J Andrews ladies are! Everyone we interacted with seemed to genuinely want to help us make every detail perfect. At first, I only had a vague idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but Sarah was able to... Read More really help me clarify my vision and picked something truly incredible! I left every fitting with a big smile knowing they were taking care of everything.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Olivia W

I made an appointment at J. Andrews after I found out that they were the nearest store to me that was hosting a Hayley Paige Fall '16 trunk show (I live 3.5 hours away in SC). The store's manager Sarah chatted with me over email over the course of several weeks because I was... Read More determined to track down a specific gown from the collection. She even reached out to me when she found out that it wouldn't be in on time for my appointment. I still made the drive and I am SO glad I did. My appointment was with Sarah and she was just as nice and professional in person as she was via email. The store itself is clean, chic-ly (idk if that's a word but I'm going with it) decorated and spacious and had a bigger selection than the the two other boutiques I had shopped at before combined. After trying on several beautiful gowns, I realized that I loved the bodice from one gown and the skirt from another and Sarah had the genius idea to fold in the bodice of one dress and put it over the dress I was wearing to see what they looked like together. The bodice from the first dress and skirt from the second dress combined was my dream dress. Sarah said that it was possible for me to get Hayley Paige to customize the gown for me and the one of a kind dress was still within my budget! I ordered the gown yesterday and am looking forward to working with J. Andrews to bring my dream dress to life! The experience was so worth the 3.5 hour drive. Ladies, purchase your gown from J. Andrews. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Britney R

I procrastinated and tried to get to the size I wanted before finding my perfect dress. I ordered my dress 4 months before the wedding and it's usually recommended to do that way before. They did everything they could to help me find my perfect dress and to make sure I had it in... Read More time. They personally called me when the dress was scheduled to be shipped and got the alterations done so quickly. It was a wonderful experience and I would tell anyone to go there.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Casey P

I had Sarah as my consultant and she was the best! This was my first stop when shopping for my perfect dress and she was so helpful. If I could do it all over again, I would still choose J Andrews Bridal. They made me feel like the beautiful bride I am!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Caitlin W

Really a lovely store but I had a poor experience when I was last there. I was there with my younger sister as she was picking out a prom dress this past spring. The bridal dresses they had displayed really caught my attention since I was recently engaged. I asked about possibly... Read More trying some on but I was told very bluntly that I cannot without an appointment. I wasn't asked if I wanted to set something up for later or anything. I was completely shocked by the attitude I received! I was even more confused because I have used J. Andrews for purchasing my senior prom dress several years ago and had great experiences. I just assumed it was because I seemed to look like a young bride with a low budget, which isn't actually the case. I may look again but I'm not eager to head back.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Megan S

The whole experience of wedding dress shopping at J. Andrews was wonderful. Being from Peachtree City, I knew this was THE place to go for the dress. They have a very big selection and they were very accommodating with my budget. All the consultants were so nice and helpful,... Read More as was the rest of the staff. The lady who did the alterations on my dress did an amazing job making the drop neckline into more of a sweetheart neckline. Everything came out great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Catherine T

J. Andrew's was wonderful to work with! When I was shopping for my gown and bridesmaid dresses I never once felt pressured to purchase from them. Even after I decided to purchase bridesmaid dresses elsewhere, they never treated me as any less important of a customer. They were... Read More very easy to reach by phone and by email. I also stopped in one day to compare veil swatches against my dress (which I stored there) and the girl at the front desk was more than willing to bring out a few different veils so I could see the full picture. The alterations I had done there were very reasonable and less than what I expected. Overall, J. Andrew's made my whole dress shopping experience feel very personal and as if I was important to them. I recommend them to all my engaged friends :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kristi F

J. Andrews is an incredible bridal salon! I worked with Sarah, who expertly fit me in the wedding gown of my dreams! Sarah's expertise was evident as she pulled amazing dress after dress. I highly recommend J. Andrews for any bride looking for a professional salon that works... Read More with you to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 teva h

Unfortunately I can't remember anyone's name but every person who helped me was polite and made me feel special and beautiful. I was late for one of my appointments and they somehow managed to get me out on time without me feeling rushed-that's a skill :) They kept my dress for... Read More over a month because I was scared to be responsible for it in my own home and I appreciate that. I would recommend them to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Sara D

I found my dress in less than six dresses. Jean and Julie were fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Marlee W

Store Manager, Sarah and the other J. Andrew's Ladies are AMAZING! Sarah made finding my dream gown stress free and FUN, I cannot thank them enough for all of their help...SO blessed to have had them apart of my special day. : ) Marlee- Senoia, GA

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Deirdre G

I had a great experience at J. Andrew's and said 'yes to the dress' here! Elizabeth was my consultant and she was amazing. She listened to me explain what styles I liked and was so sweet and patient when I totally changed my mind about the style of the dress. This was my first... Read More experience with a bridal salon so I was a little nervous that the consultant would show me dresses that were out of my price range. Elizabeth did a great job staying in my budget while finding a dress that was perfect for me! If you're in the Atlanta area, make sure to make an appointment here! It will be worth it!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Kate M

A huge thank you goes to Sarah Heath and the staff of J. Andrews for helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams. Never once was I too hot or too cold on my day in the perfect dress. Even when I panicked about my dress Sarah took the time to calm me down and reassure me of... Read More why I fell in love with my dress. The staff was so professional every time I visited the salon and I am so thankful I chose to travel a little farther for an amazing experience!! Highly recommend!!

One of the best wedding decisions I made!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Shrika

Walking into J. Andrews was the best decision I made regarding my wedding! They truly are an amazing bridal salon and offer so much! My entire bridal party, including my mother and grandmother, used their services. I am so in love with my dress still and can't wait to have a... Read More reason to go back there for another event! They make you feel like family! The quality of their services and products make them worth every penny. Regardless of your budget they will work with you and meet your needs. I will recommend them to everyone looking for quality, customer service, and price!

The BEST Experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Megan B

J. Andrew's provided the best experience when it came to wedding dress shopping. The staff is so friendly, and Felicia my bridal consultant was absolutely wonderful! The best part was that they were never pushy, like some salons can be, which was refreshing and took a lot of... Read More pressure off. I highly recommend J. Andrews for all formal, and wedding needs!

A great experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsay A

Amazing !

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Cassie C

The entire staff of j Andrews was amazing! From my dress shopping to tux rentals they exceeded all my expectations. Sarah-Ashley kept me informed almost daily on tuxedo orders and informed me immediately when they arrived ! Highly recommend to future brides to ease the wedding... Read More planning process !

Fairy Tale Shopping at it's Finest

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Meagan W

The staff at J Andrew's is wonderful. I first went to the store because they carried a dress I was in love with, but after walking in, I couldn't have imagined being anywhere else. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. From helping me design a... Read More custom head piece, to picking out my get away dress, selecting garters, shoes and finally picking out the perfect jewelry, they were amazing! I was able to customize and design my entire bridal look from head to toe all in one place which made it so easy. I would highly recommend purchasing your wedding gown here, you will end up leaving with so much more than a dress. I will be for ever grateful for all of the work Sarah and the staff out in! They are AMAZING!!!

A Breeze!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Ashlyn T

J. Andrew's was amazing and made what I was expecting to be a very daunting (but exciting) task a breeze. They took all of the stress out of it for me. I picked 4 dresses that I thought I would love and although i loved them all, i ended up walking out with a dress the... Read More consultant picked for me. They were all so upbeat, and positive, and made an experience i was worried about so easy. I would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Malia

Where do I start about how much I loved my experience with J.Andrews and the sweet ladies that fill the boutique? I live in Atlanta, but decided to travel to Peachtree City (my fiancee's hometown) because I wanted a smaller shopping experience than the big box stores in the... Read More city. After the salon was so flexible with timing & working around the schedules of the 6 loved ones (with insane lifestyles) that wanted to attend my shopping trip, I was insanely nervous to look for dresses. I didn't think about fit, style, etc. that much as a single lady & felt a little pressure to have so many people watching me on my first attempt to try on gowns and see what worked. Sarah was my amazing stylist and asked a few simple questions when we arrived and then let me relax while she pulled gowns (thank goodness I didn't have to help pick because I am SO indecisive.) With only 4 gowns in the dressing room, I was amazed that I instantly loved and felt amazing in each and every (very unique) dress that she had picked. While I would've been happy walking out in any of the dresses, I couldn't pick which one was "it" which let Sarah know that I hadn't quite found "it." She pulled a dress from a trunk show that was just under my budget with the temporary discount & I instantly knew that she had found the one. With a veil and sash, she made me feel like a bride in under 45 minutes from entering the salon. Pretty impressive. I also had my dress altered at the salon and they did such an amazing job! Seriously, you won't regret it if you come to this bridal boutique! If you're worried about not having enough choices or wanting something bigger then stop questioning it and give this place a shot! Thank you again J.Andrews!

Meet The Manager

Sarah Heath

Sarah spent several years in formalwear before her successful real estate career in Jacksonville, FL. She knew her passion was to help brides find their own unique gown. She spent a year with a large chain store, but longed to be able to provide more options and a more personalized experience. When she moved to Peachtree City Sarah became the lead bridal consultant. Within six months, she’d been promoted to store manager. She’s held the title ever since – and enjoyed every minute of it! Her brides have nicknamed her "Fairy Godmother" & "Dress Whisperer" when you shop with her you will see why!

Start a Conversation!