Your dress is here!

J. Andrew’s Bridal + Formal is one of the most popular bridal and formal-wear stores in the Atlanta area. At our salon, it’s all about you ! Your style and you looking FABULOUS at your special occasion! We strive to provide a wonderful experience, not just a day of shopping. Our experienced bridal team will help you make the perfect choice. We have chosen certain fashion designers that represent the styles of our customers, while providing gowns in every price range. J. Andrew’s is more relaxed, fun, and a carefree place where you will feel pampered, attended to, and “feel at home” where you enjoy the experience.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

277 Highway 74 North , Peachtree City, GA (770) 487-5680

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 CJ P

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! They are the friendliest and so helpful! Sarah H!! She took my loose idea of what I wanted and brought me some very beautiful dresses until I found the "one"! I told her I was wanting a feeling, and she delivered! Highly recommended!

2016-12-29T17:29:39 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so glad you found the ONE & you had the feeling :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brette H

J. Andrew's was a DREAM to work with! From start to finish the experience was amazing. At first the drive from metro Atlanta to Peachtree City seemed a bit long, but it was TOTALLY worth it! Every single one of the staff was so great to work with. Anna, the seamstress, was... Read More MAGICAL. She created a top from scratch for me to wear at the ceremony, and guests could not stop complimenting me on it. I cannot recommend J. Andrews enough!!!

2016-12-29T17:30:33 Response from the vendor

Anna is so magical! Your custom top turned out amazing, thank you for choosing J.Andrew's Bridal, it was a pleasure to help you! Sarah Heath

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kate L

J Andrews is one of the best salons that I had ever been to! The whole staff is very helpful and there for you. Sarah was my personal consultant and she did everything she could to help me try and find my perfect dress! I showed her all the dress styles that I wanted to try on... Read More and when I did, I hated all of them. She asked if it was okay to pull something different in the style that I didn't show her and I said yes and I am so glad that I did! That is when I found my dress! I would definitely recommend J Andrews to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Dusty E

I bought my dress from this vendor. Going through the process of picking a dress was difficult in itself, as being on the bigger side you have lesser options and all of the showroom dresses that you try on never fit. There was a couple of times that I went to my appointments and... Read More I felt rushed to make a decision or to give an answer right then. Other than that, communication was made with Sarah and she really is the one that made me stay and decide to buy my dress from here! I also traveled back and forth 2+ hours each visit, so when I was there I wanted to ensure all my questions were answered. My dress was altered to what I requested and delivered as promised. I would recommend this shop!

2017-11-27T17:06:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your dress experience! Your feedback is truly valuable to us. Congratulations & best wishes.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Rebecca L

J Andrew’s is the place to go! I already had in mind what kind of dress I wanted, but wanted to make sure the style was best for me. They were wonderful in finding just the right dress for me, and even helped me pick out the perfect veil and earrings for my special day. Their... Read More customer service and helpfulness is what made the experience even better, and it only took me four dresses to find the perfect one because of how much they were willing to listen to what I liked and didn’t like about the dresses I was trying on! I would recommend J Andrew’s to everyone!

2017-11-27T17:08:29 Response from the vendor

This is wonderful to hear! Thank you. We are thrilled that our Stylist were able to listen and help you find the perfect dress and accessories,

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Nicole C

I was SO disappointed with my experience at J. Andrew's. I made my appointment a full month in advance to ensure I could get in the day I needed. I live in New York but Atlanta is home and I am getting married in Atlanta. I flew in solely for this appointment and was extremely... Read More let down. I was only able to try on 6 or 7 dresses and when my mom pulled one she wanted me to try on, we were told there was not enough time. Turns out they scheduled another bride an hour after my appointment started. I should point out that at the start of the appointment, we had to wait for our consultant and fill out paperwork and we were on time. All in all, I was given maybe 35 minutes to try on dresses. When I was torn between two, my consultant told me that "I just needed to make a decision." I felt extremely pressured, rushed and unimportant. When I looked around the salon, other brides were being brought dress after dress but I was told there was no time. I am extremely disappointed and quite honestly feel as if J. Andrews ruined this once-in-a-lifetime experience for me.

2017-12-11T11:56:31 Response from the vendor

This review has weighed heavily on all of us at J. Andrew's Bridal. We spoke with the Bride and offered our heartfelt apologies. We never want any Bride that shops with us to be rushed or feel unimportant. In fact, that is the exact opposite... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Olivia W

When my now Mother-in-Law took me to J. Andrew’s last December, I didn’t expect to find the dress of my dreams within the first 10 minutes! I found a beautiful gown that also came in under my budget. It was the first salon I visited that let me pick out the dresses I wanted to... Read More try on without pressuring me at all. Sarah was friendly and kind during the whole process. Even when I had some sizing issues once I received the dress. I highly recommend this store!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Emily R

I had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress from J. Andrew's. The staff members (especially Ariana Mato) were patient and pleasant to work with; I went to the shop at least three times before I found the perfect dress. I have nothing but praise to offer in terms... Read More of searching for and buying the gown. There was a great selection of dresses as well as accessories to choose from. However, I had a terrible experience with the alterations service. When my dress arrived in March, I was encouraged to do the fittings. Noting that the wedding was still a few months off (September), and my weight might fluctuate, I asked what would happen if it needed altered closer to the wedding. I was told it would cost extra. I was consistently pressured by the seamstress to do early fittings. At the second to last fitting, when the seamstress pinned the dress to be hemmed at the bottom, I was able to walk around with the dress just barely grazing the floor in the front (less than 1 cm). It was the perfect length. I went for my final fitting two weeks before the wedding, and the dress dragged on the floor in the front by about two inches, and I kept tripping. I was blamed by the seamstress for the incorrect length because I had approved of the length when it was pinned. The seamstress said that it would be too much work to fix, and I would simply have to wear the strapless dress "higher." Not only did it look awkward being pulled up so high, I couldn't breathe in the dress. As the seamstress wouldn't fix the length on the dress, I dieted for two weeks before the wedding so that the dress could be worn higher, I could still breathe, and I wouldn't trip over the front. I had absolutely no need or desire to lose weight, but I went from 110 lbs to 103 lbs. I tried on the dress two days before my wedding, pulled it up higher, but it was still too long and I continued to trip over the front. After dieting, I had no option but to find and buy new shoes two days before the wedding (I went from flats to high heels) so that the dress would fit properly. I loved my original shoes, and was unable to wear them. I am particularly upset with the alterations experience because I have always been a firm believer that the dress should be fitted for the bride, and the bride should not have to alter her body for the dress, no matter her shape or size. This experience added an incredible amount of undue stress, and I wasn't able to be the confident, comfortable bride that I should have been.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jami B

Loved my dress. Loved the Service. Loved the whole experience.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley L

Once upon a time, I found the most perfect junior prom dress at the old J. Andrew's location. After that moment, I had it in my head that J. Andrew's was more of a prom than wedding shop. However, when it came time to look for my wedding dress, my mom suggested we look at J.... Read More Andrew's at the recommendation of a family friend, and I'm SO glad we did. I was never someone who believed in that "Say Yes to the Dress" moment, but with Hollie's spot on help, I absolutely had it after trying on just a few dresses. The dress was amazing, Anna in alterations worked her magic to make it fit perfectly, and the process in general was very straight forward. We ended up getting the bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and flower girl dress at J. Andrew's. Given all of these recent horror stories about mass-production bridal stores taking your money and going out of business, do yourself a favor and go to J. Andrew's - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sydney H

Had such a great experience getting my dress from here! My mom, sisters and MOH went dress shopping with me last December and we worked with Sarah who was amazing. I think I only tried on 10 dresses before I went back to the 2nd one I tried because I knew it was perfect! I ended... Read More up going back for bridesmaid dresses as well!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Chelsey S

Love this shop! Sarah (the manager) took me under her wing and helped me find my perfect dress. She listened to everything I said when trying on dresses and even picked up on things I was feeling but didn't necessarily express. She also helped me pick bridesmaids dresses that... Read More complimented my dress so nicely. My alterations person was amazing as well. Again, she listened to everything I said and made sure the dress fit just like I wanted it. She put so much time and effort into making it perfect. Overall a great experience and I will continue to recommend them to other brides :)

2017-10-19T14:40:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review! We love to pick up on everything our Brides say (and don't say) to help each and every one find the perfect dress! We have the best alterations team! We are thrilled you were happy and no doubt looked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Allison B

Finding my dress at J. Andrew's Bridal was an amazing experience! I was extremely particular about what I wanted - satin, covered buttons, no lace, something simple yet elegant. I tried on what seemed like hundreds of dresses. They finally went to the back of their warehouse and... Read More found my dream dress! The ladies matched it with a gorgeous belt and I was sold. Their patience and willingness to help me find my dress was unmatched!

2017-10-13T11:06:57 Response from the vendor

We love hearing that we made your dress dreams come true! Our stock room sure feels like a warehouse. We jokingly call it our "Mary Poppins" room, dresses just keep coming until we find THE ONE!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rachel B

Sarah is great! She knew what dresses to pull and I found my dream dress on the third one. It was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend J. Andrews to any bride.

2017-10-13T11:10:42 Response from the vendor

Yay! We love hearing about your positive experience and we appreciate you sharing your dress story with our new brides to be!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Madison A

They made everything SO easy! We also bought MOB and bridesmaids dressea there! Everyone is amazing!!

2017-10-13T11:11:55 Response from the vendor

We love when we get to outfit an entire wedding party! Thank you for allowing us to help create your vision.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Mindy C

The most amazing experience ever! I'm not the shopping type, and hate pushy sales people but the manager Sarah and my consultant Meesha were absolutely amazing!!! They were so patient with me! I had no clue what I wanted and some how by the end of the appointment, after trying a... Read More ton of dresses from couture looks to beautiful lace, Sarah found me the most perfect dress! I had pass the dress a million times not thinking much of it but she figured out what I wanted that I couldn't even articulate! My Hayley Paige Guindon gown will be just gorgeous with the sleeves they came up with! She also, has continuously helped me from that point, sending me pictures of my favorites accessories I haven't bought yet with my dress and responding by text and email very promptly. I can't praise them enough, amazing people, very genuine, patient and stylish! They love helping brides and it shows, my dress hasn't even come in yet, but I know they'll help me be my most beautiful self I can be, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2017-10-13T11:12:42 Response from the vendor

We are blushing :) Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so excited to see your one of a kind dress on your big day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Golden A

I love this little place! It is definitely a hidden gem. I went to many big name bridal places to find my perfect dress,but nothing compared to what I was able to find at J Andrews!

2017-10-13T11:13:35 Response from the vendor

We love you back! Thank you for sharing this great review.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Austin R

Best experience here! Far better than the other 3 places I went to!

2017-07-17T16:45:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are thrilled you had the best time with us :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kathryn H

This bridal salon is absolutely amazing! I am a seamstress, so I walked in originally just wanting to find the best silhouette for me, that I could duplicate on my own. Then I met Hollie, and she found the perfect dress for me, that would cost less than what it would have for me... Read More to make my gown. It was the very last dress I tried on. She and Sarah were hunting down this dress while I was trying on others, and as soon as it was on, my mom, sister, and best friend were like, Yep. That's it. And I could feel it in my heart. I didn't want to take the dress off! I am so happy we went to this store first. 110% worth it. I will be going back to make my down payment soon!

2017-07-17T16:45:48 Response from the vendor

Yay! You know it's a good dress when someone as talented as you falls in love.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Emily T

Sarah helped me find my perfect dress. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked(a few I tried on) and told her designers I liked. Based on that she knew exactly what to bring me to try on. It only took about 6 dresses before I found the one. They were extremely helpful in... Read More helping me with two flower girl dresses I needed without having the girls there to try them on. My fitting went perfectly. I had a first fitting, a second a week later to make sure all was how I wanted it and then a week after that I got to take it home!

2017-07-17T16:46:47 Response from the vendor

We love this great review! We love to help everyone with wedding day attire even the flower girls xoxo

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Dana B

J, Andrews is a wonderful bridal salon- the women there are SO friendly and really great when helping you find the perfect dress! Julie helped me find my wedding dress and I couldn't be happier- Also, the seamstress was so great. My whole experience was perfect and I would... Read More recommend them to any bride, hands down!!

2016-12-29T17:28:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear you loved your experience. We do have the very best seamstresses, no doubt about it!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jessica P

GREAT experience working with Sarah. It was an incredibly easy and fun process. I only had to try on a few dresses before I found the one. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

2016-12-29T17:28:46 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome, thank you! We are so glad you loved your experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Hayley F

I had the best time at J. Andrews. During my dress consultation, Felicia, brought out the best gowns within my price range and gave great advice. Once I bought my dress, J. Andrews was always great about getting me the most convenient appointment for my schedule. The Tailors... Read More were great as well and my fittings were fabulous! I would recommend J. Andrews to all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristen B

The sweetest people, ever! Sarah was amazing to work with in the process of finding my dress. I showed her one picture and told her what I wanted and we had a dress in no time. They're very good at keeping you informed on things with your dress. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better place to pick my dress from!

2016-12-29T17:31:34 Response from the vendor

Awe thank you, I am so glad I was able to help you find the perfect dress! And yes we do certainly keep you informed, lots of emails and text messages LOL! Congratulations and thank you so much for the great review. Sarah Heath

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jen P

I cannot say enough about how professional, thoughtful, and friendly the J Andrews ladies are! Everyone we interacted with seemed to genuinely want to help us make every detail perfect. At first, I only had a vague idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but Sarah was able to... Read More really help me clarify my vision and picked something truly incredible! I left every fitting with a big smile knowing they were taking care of everything.

2016-12-29T17:33:42 Response from the vendor

You are so right! We all are genuinely happy to help & we are glad you felt our sincerity! It was a pleasure to help you find the perfect dress for your vision, we love seeing our brides smile! That is what it is all... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Sarah Heath

“I’m grateful to be a part of every single appointment and privileged to help so many brides create the wedding day of their dreams,” says J. Andrew’s Bridal store manager Sarah Heath. “At J.Andrew's Bridal we are not just your Stylist for the length of your appointment,” Sarah explains. “We are all there for you all the way. we are part of your team and we will always be on your side.”