The Knot Best of Weddings 2016 WINNER!

J. Andrew’s Bridal + Formal is one of the most popular bridal and formal-wear stores in the Atlanta area. At our salon, it’s all about you ! Your style and you looking FABULOUS at your special occasion! We strive to provide a wonderful experience, not just a day of shopping. Our experienced bridal team will help you make the perfect choice. We have chosen certain fashion designers that represent the styles of our customers, while providing gowns in every price range. J. Andrew’s is more relaxed, fun, and a carefree place where you will feel pampered, attended to, and “feel at home” where you enjoy the experience.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion

277 Highway 74 North , Peachtree City, GA (770) 487-5680

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 CJ P

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! They are the friendliest and so helpful! Sarah H!! She took my loose idea of what I wanted and brought me some very beautiful dresses until I found the "one"! I told her I was wanting a feeling, and she delivered! Highly recommended!

2016-12-29T17:29:39 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so glad you found the ONE & you had the feeling :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brette H

J. Andrew's was a DREAM to work with! From start to finish the experience was amazing. At first the drive from metro Atlanta to Peachtree City seemed a bit long, but it was TOTALLY worth it! Every single one of the staff was so great to work with. Anna, the seamstress, was... Read More MAGICAL. She created a top from scratch for me to wear at the ceremony, and guests could not stop complimenting me on it. I cannot recommend J. Andrews enough!!!

2016-12-29T17:30:33 Response from the vendor

Anna is so magical! Your custom top turned out amazing, thank you for choosing J.Andrew's Bridal, it was a pleasure to help you! Sarah Heath

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Kate L

J Andrews is one of the best salons that I had ever been to! The whole staff is very helpful and there for you. Sarah was my personal consultant and she did everything she could to help me try and find my perfect dress! I showed her all the dress styles that I wanted to try on... Read More and when I did, I hated all of them. She asked if it was okay to pull something different in the style that I didn't show her and I said yes and I am so glad that I did! That is when I found my dress! I would definitely recommend J Andrews to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Austin R

Best experience here! Far better than the other 3 places I went to!

2017-07-17T16:45:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are thrilled you had the best time with us :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kathryn H

This bridal salon is absolutely amazing! I am a seamstress, so I walked in originally just wanting to find the best silhouette for me, that I could duplicate on my own. Then I met Hollie, and she found the perfect dress for me, that would cost less than what it would have for me... Read More to make my gown. It was the very last dress I tried on. She and Sarah were hunting down this dress while I was trying on others, and as soon as it was on, my mom, sister, and best friend were like, Yep. That's it. And I could feel it in my heart. I didn't want to take the dress off! I am so happy we went to this store first. 110% worth it. I will be going back to make my down payment soon!

2017-07-17T16:45:48 Response from the vendor

Yay! You know it's a good dress when someone as talented as you falls in love.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Emily T

Sarah helped me find my perfect dress. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked(a few I tried on) and told her designers I liked. Based on that she knew exactly what to bring me to try on. It only took about 6 dresses before I found the one. They were extremely helpful in... Read More helping me with two flower girl dresses I needed without having the girls there to try them on. My fitting went perfectly. I had a first fitting, a second a week later to make sure all was how I wanted it and then a week after that I got to take it home!

2017-07-17T16:46:47 Response from the vendor

We love this great review! We love to help everyone with wedding day attire even the flower girls xoxo

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Dana B

J, Andrews is a wonderful bridal salon- the women there are SO friendly and really great when helping you find the perfect dress! Julie helped me find my wedding dress and I couldn't be happier- Also, the seamstress was so great. My whole experience was perfect and I would... Read More recommend them to any bride, hands down!!

2016-12-29T17:28:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear you loved your experience. We do have the very best seamstresses, no doubt about it!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jessica P

GREAT experience working with Sarah. It was an incredibly easy and fun process. I only had to try on a few dresses before I found the one. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

2016-12-29T17:28:46 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome, thank you! We are so glad you loved your experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Hayley F

I had the best time at J. Andrews. During my dress consultation, Felicia, brought out the best gowns within my price range and gave great advice. Once I bought my dress, J. Andrews was always great about getting me the most convenient appointment for my schedule. The Tailors... Read More were great as well and my fittings were fabulous! I would recommend J. Andrews to all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristen B

The sweetest people, ever! Sarah was amazing to work with in the process of finding my dress. I showed her one picture and told her what I wanted and we had a dress in no time. They're very good at keeping you informed on things with your dress. I couldn't have asked for a... Read More better place to pick my dress from!

2016-12-29T17:31:34 Response from the vendor

Awe thank you, I am so glad I was able to help you find the perfect dress! And yes we do certainly keep you informed, lots of emails and text messages LOL! Congratulations and thank you so much for the great review. Sarah Heath

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jen P

I cannot say enough about how professional, thoughtful, and friendly the J Andrews ladies are! Everyone we interacted with seemed to genuinely want to help us make every detail perfect. At first, I only had a vague idea of what kind of dress I wanted, but Sarah was able to... Read More really help me clarify my vision and picked something truly incredible! I left every fitting with a big smile knowing they were taking care of everything.

2016-12-29T17:33:42 Response from the vendor

You are so right! We all are genuinely happy to help & we are glad you felt our sincerity! It was a pleasure to help you find the perfect dress for your vision, we love seeing our brides smile! That is what it is all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Olivia W

I made an appointment at J. Andrews after I found out that they were the nearest store to me that was hosting a Hayley Paige Fall '16 trunk show (I live 3.5 hours away in SC). The store's manager Sarah chatted with me over email over the course of several weeks because I was... Read More determined to track down a specific gown from the collection. She even reached out to me when she found out that it wouldn't be in on time for my appointment. I still made the drive and I am SO glad I did. My appointment was with Sarah and she was just as nice and professional in person as she was via email. The store itself is clean, chic-ly (idk if that's a word but I'm going with it) decorated and spacious and had a bigger selection than the the two other boutiques I had shopped at before combined. After trying on several beautiful gowns, I realized that I loved the bodice from one gown and the skirt from another and Sarah had the genius idea to fold in the bodice of one dress and put it over the dress I was wearing to see what they looked like together. The bodice from the first dress and skirt from the second dress combined was my dream dress. Sarah said that it was possible for me to get Hayley Paige to customize the gown for me and the one of a kind dress was still within my budget! I ordered the gown yesterday and am looking forward to working with J. Andrews to bring my dream dress to life! The experience was so worth the 3.5 hour drive. Ladies, purchase your gown from J. Andrews. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Britney R

I procrastinated and tried to get to the size I wanted before finding my perfect dress. I ordered my dress 4 months before the wedding and it's usually recommended to do that way before. They did everything they could to help me find my perfect dress and to make sure I had it in... Read More time. They personally called me when the dress was scheduled to be shipped and got the alterations done so quickly. It was a wonderful experience and I would tell anyone to go there.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Casey B

I had Sarah as my consultant and she was the best! This was my first stop when shopping for my perfect dress and she was so helpful. If I could do it all over again, I would still choose J Andrews Bridal. They made me feel like the beautiful bride I am!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Caitlin W

Really a lovely store but I had a poor experience when I was last there. I was there with my younger sister as she was picking out a prom dress this past spring. The bridal dresses they had displayed really caught my attention since I was recently engaged. I asked about possibly... Read More trying some on but I was told very bluntly that I cannot without an appointment. I wasn't asked if I wanted to set something up for later or anything. I was completely shocked by the attitude I received! I was even more confused because I have used J. Andrews for purchasing my senior prom dress several years ago and had great experiences. I just assumed it was because I seemed to look like a young bride with a low budget, which isn't actually the case. I may look again but I'm not eager to head back.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Megan S

The whole experience of wedding dress shopping at J. Andrews was wonderful. Being from Peachtree City, I knew this was THE place to go for the dress. They have a very big selection and they were very accommodating with my budget. All the consultants were so nice and helpful,... Read More as was the rest of the staff. The lady who did the alterations on my dress did an amazing job making the drop neckline into more of a sweetheart neckline. Everything came out great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Catherine T

J. Andrew's was wonderful to work with! When I was shopping for my gown and bridesmaid dresses I never once felt pressured to purchase from them. Even after I decided to purchase bridesmaid dresses elsewhere, they never treated me as any less important of a customer. They were... Read More very easy to reach by phone and by email. I also stopped in one day to compare veil swatches against my dress (which I stored there) and the girl at the front desk was more than willing to bring out a few different veils so I could see the full picture. The alterations I had done there were very reasonable and less than what I expected. Overall, J. Andrew's made my whole dress shopping experience feel very personal and as if I was important to them. I recommend them to all my engaged friends :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kristi F

J. Andrews is an incredible bridal salon! I worked with Sarah, who expertly fit me in the wedding gown of my dreams! Sarah's expertise was evident as she pulled amazing dress after dress. I highly recommend J. Andrews for any bride looking for a professional salon that works... Read More with you to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 teva h

Unfortunately I can't remember anyone's name but every person who helped me was polite and made me feel special and beautiful. I was late for one of my appointments and they somehow managed to get me out on time without me feeling rushed-that's a skill :) They kept my dress for... Read More over a month because I was scared to be responsible for it in my own home and I appreciate that. I would recommend them to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Sara D

I found my dress in less than six dresses. Jean and Julie were fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Marlee W

Store Manager, Sarah and the other J. Andrew's Ladies are AMAZING! Sarah made finding my dream gown stress free and FUN, I cannot thank them enough for all of their help...SO blessed to have had them apart of my special day. : ) Marlee- Senoia, GA

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Deirdre G

I had a great experience at J. Andrew's and said 'yes to the dress' here! Elizabeth was my consultant and she was amazing. She listened to me explain what styles I liked and was so sweet and patient when I totally changed my mind about the style of the dress. This was my first... Read More experience with a bridal salon so I was a little nervous that the consultant would show me dresses that were out of my price range. Elizabeth did a great job staying in my budget while finding a dress that was perfect for me! If you're in the Atlanta area, make sure to make an appointment here! It will be worth it!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Kate M

A huge thank you goes to Sarah Heath and the staff of J. Andrews for helping me find the wedding dress of my dreams. Never once was I too hot or too cold on my day in the perfect dress. Even when I panicked about my dress Sarah took the time to calm me down and reassure me of... Read More why I fell in love with my dress. The staff was so professional every time I visited the salon and I am so thankful I chose to travel a little farther for an amazing experience!! Highly recommend!!

One of the best wedding decisions I made!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Shrika

Walking into J. Andrews was the best decision I made regarding my wedding! They truly are an amazing bridal salon and offer so much! My entire bridal party, including my mother and grandmother, used their services. I am so in love with my dress still and can't wait to have a... Read More reason to go back there for another event! They make you feel like family! The quality of their services and products make them worth every penny. Regardless of your budget they will work with you and meet your needs. I will recommend them to everyone looking for quality, customer service, and price!

The BEST Experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Megan B

J. Andrew's provided the best experience when it came to wedding dress shopping. The staff is so friendly, and Felicia my bridal consultant was absolutely wonderful! The best part was that they were never pushy, like some salons can be, which was refreshing and took a lot of... Read More pressure off. I highly recommend J. Andrews for all formal, and wedding needs!

Meet The Manager

Sarah Heath

Sarah spent several years in formalwear before her successful real estate career in Jacksonville, FL. She knew her passion was to help brides find their own unique gown. She spent a year with a large chain store, but longed to be able to provide more options and a more personalized experience. When she moved to Peachtree City Sarah became the lead bridal consultant. Within six months, she’d been promoted to store manager. She’s held the title ever since – and enjoyed every minute of it! Her brides have nicknamed her "Fairy Godmother" & "Dress Whisperer" when you shop with her you will see why!