J. Andrew's Bridal + Formal

Peachtree City, GA

The Knot Best of Weddings 2016 WINNER!

J. Andrew’s Bridal + Formal is one of the most popular bridal and formal-wear stores in the Atlanta area. At our salon, it’s all about you ! Your style and you looking FABULOUS at your special occasion! We strive to provide a wonderful experience, not just a day of shopping. Our experienced bridal team will help you make the perfect choice. We have chosen certain fashion designers that represent the styles of our customers, while providing gowns in every price range. J. Andrew’s is more relaxed, fun, and a carefree place where you will feel pampered, attended to, and “feel at home” where you enjoy the experience.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion

277 Highway 74 North , Peachtree City, GA

My Experience

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Ashley H

Our experience with J Andrews was nothing short of perfect. I got my dress, both mothers and all of my bridesmaids dresses from there! Everyone is incredibly helpful! I wouldn't use anyone else!

Best Bridal Salon Ever!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Bethany W

I cannot rave enough about Sarah and the ladies at J. Andrew's! And the seamstress...O.M.G.!!! Ah-mazing! I went with an open mind to my first appointment with Sarah. I liked a lot of different style dresses, but I also watched enough Say Yes To The Dress to know that what... Read More you like may not look great once you put it on, so I was open to trying whatever Sarah pulled for me. After several beautiful picks, we started getting creative. We pulled together the top of a bridesmaid dress with a neck line I really liked, along with the bottom of a Jim Hjelm wedding dress. You really had to be a visionary to see the potential in this wedding dress project! I went back for several fitings, each time refining the dress a little more. The day of my final fittling, I was totally overwhelmed with so much love for my amazingly beautiful, one of a kind, custom gown!! I DID NOT want to take it off! I could not have been happier with the final prodcut! It was so much more than I ever could've imagined!!! I cannot tell you how man wonderful comments I recieved about my dress! I wish so badly I could wear it again! To say I love it is an understatment. The ladies at J. Andrew's were so gracious and sweet to me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have found a better place to shop for our dresses!!

The ladies at J. Andrew's are THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jessica R

From the moment I stepped into J. Andrew's for my appointment with Sarah, I KNEW that I had found gold. I didn't even have to show Sarah more than a few photos before she said, "I know exactly where we're going to start." We discussed my budget and got to work. I tried on maybe... Read More 5-6 dresses total, and went back to the first dress that Sarah picked out for me. She KNOWS her work, and she does it SO well. We discussed different options for each dress that I tried on, and THE dress for me was actually the first dress she selected (with a few changes that I wanted). She truly has a gift for working with brides. Sarah listens so well, and she made my shopping experience so easy...and FUN! I chose my bridesmaids dresses from J. Andrew's also, in addition to my mother selecting her dress from the salon. Every experience with the ladies at J. Andrew's was a great one, and I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. We were treated like VIP at every visit, including my appointments for alterations. These ladies are the best in the business, and I am forever thankful for the part they played in making my wedding day so perfect.

The BEST Experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Megan B

J. Andrew's provided the best experience when it came to wedding dress shopping. The staff is so friendly, and Felicia my bridal consultant was absolutely wonderful! The best part was that they were never pushy, like some salons can be, which was refreshing and took a lot of... Read More pressure off. I highly recommend J. Andrews for all formal, and wedding needs!

Amazing !

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Cassie C

The entire staff of j Andrews was amazing! From my dress shopping to tux rentals they exceeded all my expectations. Sarah-Ashley kept me informed almost daily on tuxedo orders and informed me immediately when they arrived ! Highly recommend to future brides to ease the wedding... Read More planning process !

Fairy Tale Shopping at it's Finest

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Meagan W

The staff at J Andrew's is wonderful. I first went to the store because they carried a dress I was in love with, but after walking in, I couldn't have imagined being anywhere else. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. From helping me design a... Read More custom head piece, to picking out my get away dress, selecting garters, shoes and finally picking out the perfect jewelry, they were amazing! I was able to customize and design my entire bridal look from head to toe all in one place which made it so easy. I would highly recommend purchasing your wedding gown here, you will end up leaving with so much more than a dress. I will be for ever grateful for all of the work Sarah and the staff out in! They are AMAZING!!!

A Breeze!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Ashlyn T

J. Andrew's was amazing and made what I was expecting to be a very daunting (but exciting) task a breeze. They took all of the stress out of it for me. I picked 4 dresses that I thought I would love and although i loved them all, i ended up walking out with a dress the... Read More consultant picked for me. They were all so upbeat, and positive, and made an experience i was worried about so easy. I would recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Malia

Where do I start about how much I loved my experience with J.Andrews and the sweet ladies that fill the boutique? I live in Atlanta, but decided to travel to Peachtree City (my fiancee's hometown) because I wanted a smaller shopping experience than the big box stores in the... Read More city. After the salon was so flexible with timing & working around the schedules of the 6 loved ones (with insane lifestyles) that wanted to attend my shopping trip, I was insanely nervous to look for dresses. I didn't think about fit, style, etc. that much as a single lady & felt a little pressure to have so many people watching me on my first attempt to try on gowns and see what worked. Sarah was my amazing stylist and asked a few simple questions when we arrived and then let me relax while she pulled gowns (thank goodness I didn't have to help pick because I am SO indecisive.) With only 4 gowns in the dressing room, I was amazed that I instantly loved and felt amazing in each and every (very unique) dress that she had picked. While I would've been happy walking out in any of the dresses, I couldn't pick which one was "it" which let Sarah know that I hadn't quite found "it." She pulled a dress from a trunk show that was just under my budget with the temporary discount & I instantly knew that she had found the one. With a veil and sash, she made me feel like a bride in under 45 minutes from entering the salon. Pretty impressive. I also had my dress altered at the salon and they did such an amazing job! Seriously, you won't regret it if you come to this bridal boutique! If you're worried about not having enough choices or wanting something bigger then stop questioning it and give this place a shot! Thank you again J.Andrews!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

I am from Peachtree City, but I got married in Lexington, KY. I came all the way back to get my dress there because I knew the service and the selection were great! I ended up customizing my dress by combing the top of one and the bottom of another. The ladies I worked with... Read More were so helpful and made finding my wedding dress a truly enjoyable process.

Loved this store from purchase to the wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Jessica W

I couldn't have had a better experience with a salon. This was the first salon I visited in my bridal dress shopping experience, and I enjoyed them (and the dress!) so much that I didn't go anywhere else. Sarah Ashley is a true dress whisperer- I had no idea what kind of dress I... Read More wanted, but I described what I wanted my wedding to look like and the venue location, and she pulled the perfect dress for me- it was the first one I tried on! I tried a few others, but I was sold on the first dress. Better yet, the dress was also on sample sale! After we found my dress, we picked out the bridesmaid and mother of the bride AND groom dresses. Everyone we worked with was wonderful! Sarah Ashley had a great template for my bridesmaids to order online or over the phone, and even though none were local, they all received their dresses with plenty of time for alterations. My alteration process was super easy as well- they were very patient with me as I tried on different shoes, jewelry, hairstyles...they pulled my dress every time I wanted to "double check" on a look or the sizing. The tailoring was perfect! Although the location was not ideal for me (I live in metro Atlanta), for the experience, I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else. I made lots of trips down to Peachtree City but they were all worth it. Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Misty R

The staff was welcoming. They wanted to make sure that I had a good shopping experience. The manager was my consultant and she was very good at listening to me and what I wanted in a dress and interpreting those thoughts into the most perfect dress. They were prompt with... Read More letting me know when my dress was ready. Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015

The staff and selection of dresses at J. Andrews are superior. Felicia was who helped me, but the whole staff was so welcoming and complimentary. The dresses are gorgeous, and the jewelry is too! The alterations people are great too. I loved everything about J. Andrews. I would... Read More highly recommend this store!

Best bridal store!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Pennie T

J. Andrew's bridal is seriously the best around! They were awesome I work with! I found the dress of my dress and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

My Wedding - 5/22/15

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

J.Andrews in Peachtree city, Ga did an amazing job from start to finish on our wedding attire! I found my PERFECT dress there with Felicia's help and all of my girls looked absolutely beautiful in their Bill Levkoff line! All of the staff were very helpful and professional. Any... Read More hiccups were handled immediately and I truly appreciate all that Ashley and her team did to make my special day so wonderful!!

Obsessed with my Dress!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Erica B

I had the pleasure of having Felicia as my bridal consultant while shopping at J. Andrew’s Bridal. She was ever so helpful. I came in with my eyes set on two specific dresses. I appreciated Felcia not overwhelming me with options, but respecting my wishes. I was warmly welcomed... Read More back when I came back to make my final decision with my family and for my fittings. I absolutely loved my Hayley Paige gown I purchased for my wedding. I also purchased my wedding day accessories from J. Andrew’s Bridal. They have everything you need to suit your style and budget. I highly recommend shopping there to find the perfect wedding gown for your perfect day. You will not be disappointed.

LOVE the ladies at J. Andrews!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! The ladies at J. Andrew's Bridal are amazing, but Theresa takes the cake! I am a plus sized bride and had a difficult time finding dresses to fit. Theresa and the J. Andrew's staff went above and beyond, though, and not only found dresses to fit, but... Read More searched until I found "the one" dress that was perfect. With alterations, shoes, and everything, I still came in under budget. Ultimately, all our dresses, the bridesmaids, my flower girl, and my mother's dress were purchased at J. Andrew's. The shop even arranged for the bridesmaids dresses to be shipped all over the country to my girls. The wedding could not have been prettier, and our dress experience could not have been better. Thank you!! ~Shannon J. Manchester, GA

Wonderfl place to shop!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Melissa B

I found my dream wedding gown at J+Andrews! It was a great price, I received great service, and I would highly recommend this bridal shop to other brides!

What an awesome experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Sarah A

J Andrews was a breath of fresh air in comparison to other stuffy shops! The staff were ALL helpful, appreciative, and knowledgeable. I loved my experience, and have recommended that 3 other brides use this vendor. Sarah was a huge help in choosing a dress for myself and my... Read More bridesmaids. Thank you for making this experience meaningful!

One of the best vendors I had for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Langlee M

J. Andrew's Bridal truly was one of the best vendors I had for my wedding. I live almost 4 hours away from them, and they were so accommodating for us. I purchased my wedding dress and accessories from them, as well as all my bridesmaids dresses. Everything I ordered from them... Read More was perfect. The customer service there was outstanding! Everyone was so friendly, and they truly take the time to figure out exactly what you're looking for. From my first appointment to my last fitting, everyone was wonderful! I wouldn't have gone anywhere else, and I have recommended them to all of my friends. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Highly recommend J.Andrew's Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Julie W

J.Andrew's made my dress shopping experience perfect. All of the staff there was so helpful, friendly and kind! My wedding consultant, Felicia was AMAZING! They have a great selection of wedding dresses for all different budgets. Not only did I get my bridal gown and bridesmaids... Read More dresses there, we also got all of the Tux's. I was overly pleased with their set up for picking out the Tux's for my groom and groomsmen. I would definitely recommend J.Andrews and will miss everyone up there, as they felt like family for the past year! Thanks ladies, Julie Baker

Couldn't Be Happier with Sarah and Her Team

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Megan C

Sarah and her team couldn't have been more wonderful and helpful throughout the Bridal process. She found me the perfect dress, (Lucky # 3), and was so sweet and helpful, and really made the whole process so easy! Between selecting, ordering and fitting my dress as well as... Read More selecting and ordering my bridesmaid dresses, everything was seamless. She and her staff were attentive, always willing to answer questions and help in whatever way they could. Thanks so much to Sarah, Mona, and Sarah Ashley...y'all are awesome!

Wedding dress shopping was a breeze!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Heather A

J. Andrews is amazing! The staff is wonderful! My consultant, Felicia was super sweet and made sure I was happy with every aspect of my dress. I also purchased my bridesmaids dresses here. The girls were very pleased with their dresses. I recommend this store to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 April A

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! It was everything I'd hoped for! Their staff is incredible and go above and beyond to make your day special. Thank you j. Andrews! :)

J Andrews is amazing

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Marsha F

I LOVED J Andrews!!! I worked with Sarah and after describing what I was looking for literally brought my dream dress out 1st! My appointment only took 20 minutes because I wanted to take so many pictures with it on!!! But all in all I would highly recommend this bridal shop and... Read More ask for Sarah!

Amazing J. Andrew's

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

There was a certain dress I had found online and was not going to be satisfied until I tried on. J. Andrew's had this dress and squeezed me in an appointment the very next day to try it on. The staff was so welcoming as soon as I walked in, and made my visit very personal.... Read More Felicia was my bridal consultant and I could not have asked for a sweeter lady to help me find a dress for my special day. She pulled my dress and two others of a similar style for me to try on- and I actually ended up going with a Maggie Sottero dress she pulled. I was pleased with everything about my visit to J. Andrew's and their alterations team was a dream!! Everything about my wedding dress came out just perfect on our wedding day!! I was one happy bride from the time I walked into my appointment to the time I walked down the aisle! Thank you to J. Andrew's and Felicia!! :)