J. Andrew's Bridal + Formal

(96)

Peachtree City, GA

The Knot Best of Weddings 2014 pick

"I had a wonderful experience while shopping for my wedding dress at J. Andrew's. It was only my second time shopping, and I wish I would have gone there the first time! My beautiful dress is ordered, and I can't wait for my big day to show it off!!" ~Christen K Senioa GA

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Custom Gowns, Flower Girls, Lingerie, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

277 Highway 74 North , Peachtree City, GA

Best Bridal Salon Ever!

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Bethany W

I cannot rave enough about Sarah and the ladies at J. Andrew's! And the seamstress...O.M.G.!!! Ah-mazing! I went with an open mind to my first appointment with Sarah. I liked a lot of different style dresses, but I also watched enough Say Yes To The Dress to know that what you like may not look great once you put it on, so I was open to trying whatever Sarah pulled for me. After several beautiful picks, we started getting creative. We pulled together the top of a bridesmaid dress with a neck line I really liked, along with the bottom of a Jim Hjelm wedding dress. You really had to be a visionary to see the potential in this wedding dress project! I went back for several fitings, each time refining the dress a little more. The day of my final fittling, I was totally overwhelmed with so much love for my amazingly beautiful, one of a kind, custom gown!! I DID NOT want to take it off! I could not have been happier with the final prodcut! It was so much more than I ever could've imagined!!! I cannot tell you how man wonderful comments I recieved about my dress! I wish so badly I could wear it again! To say I love it is an understatment. The ladies at J. Andrew's were so gracious and sweet to me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. I couldn't have found a better place to shop for our dresses!!

The ladies at J. Andrew's are THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jessica R

From the moment I stepped into J. Andrew's for my appointment with Sarah, I KNEW that I had found gold. I didn't even have to show Sarah more than a few photos before she said, "I know exactly where we're going to start." We discussed my budget and got to work. I tried on maybe 5-6 dresses total, and went back to the first dress that Sarah picked out for me. She KNOWS her work, and she does it SO well. We discussed different options for each dress that I tried on, and THE dress for me was actually the first dress she selected (with a few changes that I wanted). She truly has a gift for working with brides. Sarah listens so well, and she made my shopping experience so easy...and FUN! I chose my bridesmaids dresses from J. Andrew's also, in addition to my mother selecting her dress from the salon. Every experience with the ladies at J. Andrew's was a great one, and I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. We were treated like VIP at every visit, including my appointments for alterations. These ladies are the best in the business, and I am forever thankful for the part they played in making my wedding day so perfect.

Great bridal shop, amazing staff

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jamie R

I visited about 5 other wedding dress shops in the Atlanta and when I came to J. Andrew's, I thought I knew what I was looking for. The owner pulled a dress for me that I would have never chosen - I fell in love and couldn't be happier with my choice! My experience at J. Andrew's was wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone!

LOVE the ladies at J. Andrews!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! The ladies at J. Andrew's Bridal are amazing, but Theresa takes the cake! I am a plus sized bride and had a difficult time finding dresses to fit. Theresa and the J. Andrew's staff went above and beyond, though, and not only found dresses to fit, but searched until I found "the one" dress that was perfect. With alterations, shoes, and everything, I still came in under budget. Ultimately, all our dresses, the bridesmaids, my flower girl, and my mother's dress were purchased at J. Andrew's. The shop even arranged for the bridesmaids dresses to be shipped all over the country to my girls. The wedding could not have been prettier, and our dress experience could not have been better. Thank you!! ~Shannon J. Manchester, GA

Wonderfl place to shop!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Melissa B

I found my dream wedding gown at J+Andrews! It was a great price, I received great service, and I would highly recommend this bridal shop to other brides!

What an awesome experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Sarah A

J Andrews was a breath of fresh air in comparison to other stuffy shops! The staff were ALL helpful, appreciative, and knowledgeable. I loved my experience, and have recommended that 3 other brides use this vendor. Sarah was a huge help in choosing a dress for myself and my bridesmaids. Thank you for making this experience meaningful!

One of the best vendors I had for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Langlee M

J. Andrew's Bridal truly was one of the best vendors I had for my wedding. I live almost 4 hours away from them, and they were so accommodating for us. I purchased my wedding dress and accessories from them, as well as all my bridesmaids dresses. Everything I ordered from them was perfect. The customer service there was outstanding! Everyone was so friendly, and they truly take the time to figure out exactly what you're looking for. From my first appointment to my last fitting, everyone was wonderful! I wouldn't have gone anywhere else, and I have recommended them to all of my friends. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Highly recommend J.Andrew's Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Julie W

J.Andrew's made my dress shopping experience perfect. All of the staff there was so helpful, friendly and kind! My wedding consultant, Felicia was AMAZING! They have a great selection of wedding dresses for all different budgets. Not only did I get my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses there, we also got all of the Tux's. I was overly pleased with their set up for picking out the Tux's for my groom and groomsmen. I would definitely recommend J.Andrews and will miss everyone up there, as they felt like family for the past year! Thanks ladies, Julie Baker

Couldn't Be Happier with Sarah and Her Team

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Megan C

Sarah and her team couldn't have been more wonderful and helpful throughout the Bridal process. She found me the perfect dress, (Lucky # 3), and was so sweet and helpful, and really made the whole process so easy! Between selecting, ordering and fitting my dress as well as selecting and ordering my bridesmaid dresses, everything was seamless. She and her staff were attentive, always willing to answer questions and help in whatever way they could. Thanks so much to Sarah, Mona, and Sarah Ashley...y'all are awesome!

Wedding dress shopping was a breeze!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Heather A

J. Andrews is amazing! The staff is wonderful! My consultant, Felicia was super sweet and made sure I was happy with every aspect of my dress. I also purchased my bridesmaids dresses here. The girls were very pleased with their dresses. I recommend this store to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 April A

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! It was everything I'd hoped for! Their staff is incredible and go above and beyond to make your day special. Thank you j. Andrews! :)

J Andrews is amazing

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Marsha F

I LOVED J Andrews!!! I worked with Sarah and after describing what I was looking for literally brought my dream dress out 1st! My appointment only took 20 minutes because I wanted to take so many pictures with it on!!! But all in all I would highly recommend this bridal shop and ask for Sarah!

Amazing J. Andrew's

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

There was a certain dress I had found online and was not going to be satisfied until I tried on. J. Andrew's had this dress and squeezed me in an appointment the very next day to try it on. The staff was so welcoming as soon as I walked in, and made my visit very personal. Felicia was my bridal consultant and I could not have asked for a sweeter lady to help me find a dress for my special day. She pulled my dress and two others of a similar style for me to try on- and I actually ended up going with a Maggie Sottero dress she pulled. I was pleased with everything about my visit to J. Andrew's and their alterations team was a dream!! Everything about my wedding dress came out just perfect on our wedding day!! I was one happy bride from the time I walked into my appointment to the time I walked down the aisle! Thank you to J. Andrew's and Felicia!! :)

Best Bridal Gowns

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Jessika M

I had the best experience shopping for my bridal gown at J Andrews. The ladies at the salon were knowledgeable and helpful in finding my perfect gown. They listend to styles I was interested in and helped find dresses that would flatter my figure. They also helped me stay within my budget, while finding a beautiful dress. I also found beautiful bridesmaids dresses at J Andrews. All the staff members were helpful and pleasant to work with!

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Lauren T

This place is phenomenal. The staff is what sold me. They went above and beyond in making me feel comfortable and beautiful. I went in with a (lower) budget and they found the perfect dress. I highly recommend J.Andrews.

Worth the trip to Peachtree City

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Francesca E

My wedding was on August 16, 2014. I purchased my gorgeous lace Paloma Blanca wedding gown for my vintage themed wedding at J. Andrews bridal back in November 2013. I was really pleased with my experience with J. Andrews bridal from start to finish. They had a great selection of gowns and accessories when I was searching for the right dress. The staff seems genuinely friendly and not like pushy sales people They were also really flexible and helpful when I needed to try it on a few times just to make sure I had found the "one". It's a bit of a trek from metro Atlanta to J. Andrews but it's definitely worth the trip.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

I went to this shop with my friend (the bride) and it was the BEST experience! After going to numerous shops where we felt rushed and not listened to, this place was the exact opposite! I will be going back to pick out my own dress in a few months!

J Andrews

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kristen D

Was awesome! I truly enjoyed working with the staff. They went above and beyond to satisfy my picky taste. The salon is also so beautiful!!! Thank you J andrews!

I loved my dress and so did everyone else

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 airiel j

The whole staff was amazing!!! I traveled all the way from Vinings for the incredible service.

Satisfied Bride

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Conchita N

I have researched for weeks online for a specific bridal dress for myself. I found out that J Andrews Bridal did in fact carry this particular model dress. I went in to the store checked out my dress in a size 4, however I was measured and I went ahead and ordered the dress. As an addicted gym member and sweating for the wedding, I needed alterations. The seamstress was awesome! She had to take my dress in by one-two inches on each side at the waist since I had lost inches since my previous fitting and she altered the hem for my beach destination wedding. I love this place so much that I recommended them to another gym member friend of mine who is attending a wedding as a bridesmaid. And she too found a dress from this store.

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 johanna r

I had a great experience each and every time I went into J. Andrews Bridal. From my first visit of trying on gowns, til the final time I left with my dress in hand...the staff at J.Andrews was wonderful to work with and be around.

Highly Reccomended

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Jennifer L

I had such a great experience at J. Andrew's Bridal. They don't cater mimosas to the bride and her bridesmaids if you like the boutique feel but everyone is so friendly and helpful. Laid back atomoshpere with a lot of "pretty" to choose from. They offer a wide price range to work with most budgets. I worked with Sarah Heath. She was wonderful and so easy to work with! She made every visit a great one for my girls and I. She listened to what I wanted and really worked with me to help find my dream dress. Though it was a huge decision I said yes to the perfect dress on my 2nd visit back. I also purchased my bridesmaid gowns here! My girls were in LOVE. The staff was always on point and everything down to each fitting went flawlessly. Highly recommended!!

Good selection

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Samantha G

They have such an amazing selection of dresses, and they do everything for you. I went in there, told Sarah my vision, and she came back with a ton of different dresses that complimented my vision. I ended up with a dress that I never would have pictured myself wearing, but it was perfect. They do a great job of staying under your budget which was nice. They do their alterations in shop, and they truly make you feel like a bride.

Dress

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Cathryn S

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Never pushy or in a rush. Loved my dress!

Awesome place!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Robin P

J. Andrew's was an awesome place to find my dress for our wedding. I had no clue what I wanted, and Sarah quickly found a perfect dress for me. She let me try on all types of dresses to start and narrow down what I liked and then quickly found the perfect one. They never rushed me or anything. I also had to get alterations done very close to our wedding as I ordered my dress late and they were so accommodating to make sure everything was ready without any hesitation. We also got bridesmaids dresses here. All of the girls live out of town, but J. Andrew's was awesome about getting in touch with them and mailing the dresses. I would highly recommend going here!

Send Email