J. Anne Photography

Las Vegas / Henderson

j. anne photography takes a fresh and contemporary approach to capturing the personality of your wedding day. j. anne could be described as bright, clean photography with a sprinkle of whimsy and a dash of photojournalism.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas / Henderson

Reviewed on 1/20/2014

I was going through Jodi's website and blogs and saw all these beautiful words describing weddings and brides, so I'd like to turn the tables and share my thoughts of her. Though I’m not sure I can ever make her justice. Your wedding is one of those special occasions where... Read More photos are instrumental on helping you remember just how special it was. We chose J.Anne Photography to document the day. Paul and I decided to elope in Las Vegas, with only my mother and his brother attending, so it was instrumental to capture the moments and share them with our family and friends, so they too, could feel as if they were there. Jodi has blown me away with her vision!!! Her photography is a level up on breathtaking but nothing equates her character. I am lost for words and adjectives to describe her personality. I have said this to Jodi but would like to share it with everyone: had not one photo turned out nice (definitely not the case), I would have still been glad to have her as my photographer. She is the greatest decision we made when it came to our wedding vendors. She is not only a genuine creative soul, but also a lovely lovely person. She made me feel at ease, and corresponded with me for months in the lead up and post wedding. She made me laugh and we talked about random subjects. She consoled me when the storm cancelled our wedding day and offered her assistance in rebooking all other vendors for a later date. I have never seen anything remotely close to Jodi’s whimsical style of photography. Her passion, and originality is unmatched. She documented our day in art form and captured traditional and candid moments of our wedding; everyone who has seen the photos felt like they were present at the wedding. Jodi, never once made me feel like I was posing for a photo, she‘s an illusionist who tricks you into a conversation, walk or a hop to capture just the right emotion. Janelle her assistant photographer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very friendly, funny and sweet, and I can see why these two work well together. I am immensely thankful for Jodi and would refer her to anyone looking for a unique wedding photographer to create beautiful memories and a legacy for your offspring. I am glad and honoured to now call her a friend.

I LOVE Jodi!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Mikayla B

I met Jodi through a friend who used Jodi as her engagement/wedding photographer. I fell absolutely in love with my friends engagement pictures and when I got engaged, I wanted mine to be just as beautiful. My fiancé and I met with Jodi for breakfast and decided that she was the... Read More perfect fit for us. We do not live in Las Vegas and I was nervous about the communication aspect because I didn't want anything to fall through the cracks. Jodi asked for descriptions of our outfits and when I told her, she offered her advice on colors and accessories to make the pictures unique and tailored to our personalities. Our engagement pictures turned out to be amazing and we had the time of our lives that day having our pictures taken. We wanted to make sure that my fiancés daughter was in some of the pictures and although Jodi 'warned' us that she was not a family photographer, those are the pictures that our families fell in love with. Although our wedding was a year out from our engagement pictures, I got emails and texts from Jodi asking how planning was going and if there was anything she could do to help. She really went above and beyond as a photographer and gave advice to all of my questions. We were provided with a very detailed timeline of what was going to happen on our wedding day. I felt that Jodi had complete control over what was going to happen and she did. We actually ended up being early or on time for almost all of our scheduled picture times. I had one 'bridezilla' moment when our family pictures could not be completed before the ceremony due to family arriving late. Jodi was the sweetest and calmed me down almost instantly by telling me we had plenty of time for pictures between the ceremony and rehearsal and not to worry. Then we got our pictures and OH MY GOD are they amazing! We ended up with 1300 edited pictures and we are simply amazed by the details that were captured and the quality of the pictures. I look at them every day because I am so happy with how they turned out. Jodi also has a blog where she posts pictures along with her comments and thoughts of the day. I got tears in my eyes when she blogged about our wedding day because she can contribute a different point of view of most people by being 'outside' the wedding. She even sent me multiple texts checking up on me and cheering me up when my grandpa passed away two weeks after the wedding. To say we had a great photographer is an understatement. Jodi gets to know each and every one of her clients whether it is through email, text messages, Facebook, her blog, etc. She really puts forth an effort to know your 'style' and what direction you want your wedding to go. I may not work with Jodi again (although she will always be our first choice as a photographer) because we do not live in Las Vegas, I know that we can always keep in touch and check in on each other!

2014-05-17T02:35:17 Response from the vendor

Now who is the one with tears in her eyes!! Love love love you guys! Thank you so much for letting me into your family!! And, PS... if THAT was a bridezilla moment... then you are a really tame bridezilla... maybe, a bridezilla-lamb? :) Muah... Read Less Read More

Became a friend

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Amy R

There is not enough time or space to say how wonderful Jodi is to work with! The turnaround time on both on engagement photos and wedding photos was impressive. The quality of our photos was magnificent. By the time of the wedding she knew almost everyone’s names and treated... Read More them as her own family. Her personality and character are what make a joy to be around. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to spend our wedding day with. One of my bridesmaids has already booked Jodi for her wedding next spring because she was so impressed with out photos and fun it is to work with Jodi.

Best wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Choosing Jodi as my photographer was the best decision I made for my wedding. I now have the most beautiful photos to look back on and show all my friends and family. Her pictures are beyond flawless and capture every emotion. Not only is her photography amazing, she is a... Read More wonderful person. She is funny, kind and so encouraging. My husband and I absolutely love Jodi and still talk about her amazing photography even after our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Cinthya C

Professional and they capture all of the best moments on your most special day. You cannot go wrong with choosing this service.

Family pictures

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

What can I say about Jodi? As a man I'm not normally very fond of doing family pictures because of the process I have been through in the past. Although ours was not a wedding shoot Jodi did our family pictures and was absolutely professional, accommodating, top quality... Read More and most importantly for us guys fast and efficient. Jody has a very unique and modern style that we loved. This is the second family shoot she has done for us. The pictures come out amazing and her ability to catch the atmosphere and moments of interaction is amazing. Jodi is a true director and let you know what to do and where you need to be unlike many photographers I have used in the past. I can't say enough about her ability to produce an awesome finished product with great service! Her vision is incredible

Nothing short of magical!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Yhaira Y

There just aren't words that properly describe the kind of AMAZING that Jodi is. Her work is incredible! Her sassy charm infectious. And her eye for capturing those sweet, silly, and unforgettable moments, in snapshots that will forever be cherished, is nothing short of... Read More magical!! Jodi is a true professional, yet she exudes this warm, easy vibe that makes you feel like you've known her your whole life. She is wonderful with communication, and with setting all the necessary details in order, with an efficiency that makes the entire process smooth, simple, and stress free. I am so very glad my husband and I found her. She helped make our wedding a dream come true. We now have quite the collection of beautiful prints in our home!

J. Anne Photographer is hands down the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jodie was the photographer for my cousins wedding in Charleston, SC back in March. It was a dream wedding and Jodi captured the whole special weekend perfectly!!!!Some photographers are very up in your face and you constantly know they are there taking photos, Jodi was so... Read More effortless and professional she someone captured every magically moment without knowing she was there. Jodie has a knack for making you feel so comfortable and like you are just hanging out with a friend. She made posing for some of the photos so easy and fun. At the time some of the poses you feel like are awkward, Jodi knew what she was doing because the pictures came out so perfect! Its hard to truly capture every special moment at a wedding but when I looked through the photos Jodi took from that day and night it was like I was reliving the whole weekend all over again. Jodi has something special, a true talent for photography and capturing the most important moments in your life. I cant wait to get married someday so I can have Jodi be my wedding photographer!!!! Cant think of anyone else I would rather have capture my day!!!! Every picture she captures takes you back to that moment, to have that kind of picture is priceless!!!!

obvious choice!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Experiencing a wedding with Jodi was pure delight! Not only was she professional and on the mark the entire time, but she truly cares about her clients and their special day. I have been in plenty of wedding parties and posed for numerous awkward photos. Jodi made each and... Read More every person feel comfortable and we genuinely had fun! She gave us tips for the ceremony, which no other photographer has done before, and ones that I still remember when I am in a wedding. Her work is even more beautiful than her demeanor, if that's even possible. The photos are gorgeous, creative, and classy. A friend recently told me that she's not one to stalk others wedding photos, but she found herself knee deep one day in these, because they were so phenomenal. When my big day comes in the future, Jodi will be my #1 choice!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Jodi is flat out AMAZING. Serious. We booked Jodi before we even knew where we were getting married. She was great all throughout the years leading up to our wedding. She turned into our personal design consultant as well. Dont even get me started on our engagement... Read More photos. Jodi was like a darn ninja! She was trying to climb trees and stuff! She ended up standing on top of our Jeep taking photos of us. Again, Jodi was awesome. We already have her in mind for our future family photos! :) #turninghoesintohousehusbands

Jodi - No Regrets

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Emily L

Jodi has been instrumental in keeping my wedding fresh in my memory. Looking back at the photos from my big day have shown me a perspective that I truly didn't see as the bride. Wow - what beautiful photos. Very creative. I am the farthest away from "creative" and "photogenic"... Read More and Jodi really knows how to work around that. We had a giant crowd of rowdy friends and family trying to usurp our time but Jodi did a great job of keeping us on track and getting the photos she knew we would want. She is expensive, very expensive. I do not regret spending the money on her; not one dime. Our photos are forever. Jodi took MANY timeless photos. Thank you Jodi and Janelle. I get speechless every time I glance through our photos. xoxo.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Christine F

Jodi was absolutely amazing during the whole wedding process. Since we live on the east coast, we only had one weekend where we could possibly do engagement photos. She was super flexible and came over on a Saturday to meet us and take some photos. She made us feel really... Read More comfortable taking the pictures (something we don't really like to do) and we basically just laughed with her for an hour. The photos also turned out really great!! Leading up to the wedding she made sure all the other vendors were on the same page in terms of the timeline and often checked in to make sure everything was going well. On the morning of the wedding, Jodi came to my house and Janelle went to the hotel to take pictures of the groom. After the ceremony we all went back to my house to take group photos and Jodi ran ship!! She had the lists of all the photos that needed to be taken and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. We got all of our photos done really quickly before heading to the ceremony where we took a few more bigger group shots. I cannot say enough great things about Jodi and I can't wait to see the final pictures from our wedding (it was only last weekend!)

2015-10-13T21:25:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such an amzing review, love!!! I'm starting on your photos tomorrow, and I can't wait to dive into them!! You and Mike were so spectacular, and your friends and family were so amazing too!!! xo!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lauren J

Our experience with Jodi was nothing short of outstanding. She is so personable and supremely talented. People "oooooh" and "ahhhhh" over our wedding photos constantly. Her work is timeless, beautifully stunning and completely organic. Chose her. Love her. You'll regret it if... Read More you don't. Xo L

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Andrea H

I can't begin to find the words to describe how AMAZING Jodi is. I knew from the moment I first talked to her that I HAD to have her as our wedding photographer. Her work is absolutely flawless - its whimsical and romantic, and truly captures the emotion of the day. Jodi took... Read More such an interest in us as a couple - our wedding plans, and provided us tons of great advice along the way, introducing us to some fantastic vendors. We are from out of town, and came down for an engagement shoot. My husband was nervous but Jodi made him (and me!) feel comfortable in front of the camera. The images were to DIE for! Our wedding day with Jodi and her second shooter went great. They captured so many fantastic moments, I couldn't be happier with our photos. Our wedding album is absolutely incredible as well. I would recommend Jodi to ANYONE - she truly goes above and beyond to make sure that your day is captured beautifully.

2015-10-13T15:11:56 Response from the vendor

This is evvvvvverything!! Thank you thank you thank you for such kind words! I adore you, and love our friendship!!! xo!!! PS. I looooove your wedding images too!!! xo!!!

Talented and Stunning

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Erica K

When we first got engaged, Jodi was immediately recommended. From that moment, her name kept popping up by friends, family, colleagues and acquaintances. As soon as we first met her, we felt comfortable, and I secretly knew she would be there on our wedding day. We met with... Read More multiple photographers, but Jodi’s humor and ease made any anxiety melt away. Jodi’s well-lit photographs aren’t by luck. She is talented. She is incredibly creative. She is a perfectionist. She scouts. She puts in the time. She directs without directing. She stays on schedule. She makes you feel important and unique – which is a skill that just enhances her talent. Don’t let her good-natured and fun personality fool you – she will be in charge on the day of the wedding and it will be done impeccably. And you will love her every minute of it – from the first meeting to the engagement shoot to the day-of. She matched our communication style, made spot-on adjustments, talked us through every piece, and as a result, she created breathtaking photographs. In addition, Janelle, her second shooter, was a fantastic addition to the team. She was the perfect fit. She jumped right in to help. Her goal was to make things easier for everyone while she miraculously worked as an extra set of eyes to get that additional necessary shot. They made our choice easy.

2015-09-30T23:40:35 Response from the vendor

Holy hell... Erica... Seriously??! If you were going for tears then you succeeded!! This is EVERYTHING. Thank you so much for such kindness. I think this hit me harder than ever because I've been staring at your photos all day long, and reliving your wedding!... Read Less Read More

No words!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Megan S

There are are no words to describe how much we love Jodi and her photography! She is simply amazing! I saw a friends engagement photos and immediately started stalking Jodi online until I got engaged. I got quotes from a few people but only met with Jodi in person. My mom was... Read More nervous to go with the first one we met, but as soon as our meeting was over, without even talking with me alone, my mom asked Jodi how much of a deposit she needed. She isn't just your photographer she's your friend! You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day so you better like them! The words stunning, amazing, and incredible don't event begin to describe her photos. Jenealle her photo assistant is equally amazing! I had a videographer who I added last minute and was super annoying on site, but Jodi just worked around him to make sure she got her shots.

One of the Best Decisions I Made

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Britni S

If you've checked out Jodi's work and are loving the style of photography she does, JUST BOOK. Rework budget if needed, give your fiance those puppy-dog eyes, and make it happen. I promise you won't regret it. From a professional side, Jodi is fully committed to her clients.... Read More She is a mother of three and jokingly told a group of her brides one time about how one of her kids had an ER visit after busting his chin open at the playground - but quickly added "that isn't an emergency in my world." Six months later, Jodi stayed true to her word as her grandfather passed away the week of my wedding. She text messaged me and said "you might see some sad Facebook statuses coming but don't freak out - I'm still shooting your wedding." As a bride, there is no price-tag that can be put on that level of commitment. Throughout the process - from our first meeting to now, as I wait to get my photos back from the wedding - Jodi has had open and consistent lines of communication. She's been available via email, text, phone call, Skype... anything and everything! I had a destination wedding and work a demanding job, so this was SO helpful for me through the planning process. Jodi has been timely and organized, working closely with my wedding planner to make sure they were aligned. The quality of work speaks for itself and if you've taken one look at her portfolio, you can tell that she's the best in the biz... but I'll say it anyway: her work is fantastic. Now, on a personal level - there's not much to say about Jodi that hasn't already been said. You will feel an immediate sense of comfort with her and all those jitters (whether they be about getting in front of a camera in general or getting dressed for the biggest day of your life) will disappear. She is funny, generous, and kind - someone you'll want to hang out with even if she's not snapping photos. She has a great attitude that makes her the best type of vendor you can imagine working with for an event that can sometimes make you go crazy. If we could do it all over again I'd hire Jodi again in a heartbeat!

Jodi is the best!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Hilary S

The minute I sat down with Jodi to discuss my wedding I knew she was going to be amazing. She loves her brides and goes above and beyond to truly deliver you magic. Our engagement photos were beautiful and our wedding photos out of this world! Jodi is professional and knows how... Read More to run the show. We had many personalities to manage at our wedding and she did so perfectly and professionally. Janelle, her second shooter is an excellent addition and together the two of them are an unbelievable team. I would recommend Jodi to anyone.

2014-06-04T02:35:30 Response from the vendor

Hilary! Thank you so so so so much!! Your wedding was a breeze to photograph with all of the love and beauty at every turn!! Muah muah muah!!! xo.

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Amy L

Words can't describe how breathtaking my wedding photos came out by J. Anne Photography!!! She is so talented and creative with each and every shot, and doesn't miss a moment. She made me and my husband feel so comfortable to work with and we wouldn't have wanted to work with... Read More anyone else but her on our special day! Her work is priceless and unlike anyone else, so if you want to get the best photos on your wedding day I would highly suggest booking J. Anne Photography!!!

Beautiful pictures, wonderful person

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Marina R

Jodi is as talented as she is kind and patient. She works with brides to make sure that their vision is brought out in each photo, and that even the shyest of brides feels comfortable and beautiful. She became a friend to me and a vendor I can brag about and recommend with 100%... Read More confidence (in fact, I already have brought a bride her way.) Also important to note her second shooter, Janelle, who is also a beacon of talent. If you want professional, incredible photos from your wedding (and engagement), Jodi is the only way to go.

2014-05-17T02:37:11 Response from the vendor

Okay, sneaky... Your name isn't on this review... so I don't know exactly who you are, but I know that I love the heck outta you! Thank you so much for bringing a smile to my face!! Muah Muah Muah!! xo.

The Best Photographer in Vegas!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Leana S

My best friend asked me to help her choose a photographer for her wedding, because I am a professional wedding photographer myself. As a bridesmaid in her wedding I could not do the photographs for her, so we set upon finding a great photographer in Vegas. I am sure we... Read More looked at EVERY photographer in Vegas. Seriously!! I admit I have high standards being a photographer... but I was shocked at how difficult a time we were having. If they were friendly and professional, they were unskilled. If they were decent photographers, they were rude! THANK GOD I finally found Jodi!!!!!!! I stumbled across her website while searching earnestly for my friend. From the first contact with Jodi, she was sweet, so open and friendly, ready to answer any questions I threw her way, and not in the least- So so so talented. Very professional and also a genuine person that is fun to be around. Her photographs are AMAZING!!! PRETTY!!!! PRETTY!!! Her photographs are just beautiful. They are fresh and modern, soft and inviting. Her style is very romantic and feminine and very unlike other photographers we saw in Vegas. The entire set of photos from Gwen's wedding are amazing, start to finish. Her reception shots are GORGEOUS and the lighting is so pretty- not something you see very often! She took sunset photographs of the couple that just blew my mind, so sensual and ROMANTIC! Her second shooter also took some amazing photos! I am very impressed with the two of them as a team. Jodi is very professional, directive, and she definitely knows what she is doing! She organized us silly bridesmaids for photos very well and kept everyone on track in terms of time. That is so important as a photographer! I thought she did a great job of giving us direction and staying focused. If you are looking for a photographer for your Vegas wedding- 1. BOOK JODI Book her now!!!!!!! 2. What are you doing? Book JODI!!!! now! 3. She is a hugely talented photographer 4. Her photographs are beautiful, timeless, and flattering 5. She is fun to be around, professional, and just plain cool 6. The photographs are all you have to remember the day- choose not based on price but on talent! This is where you want to invest in your wedding!!! 7. And last- BOOK JODI! You won't find anyone better in Vegas. Period.

2013-05-11T00:14:14 Response from Jodi, the member

Oh my gosh!!! I am blown away by this... and blushing!!! Thank you so much for such sweet words... you have made my YEAR!! xo. Jodi

Beyond my expectations

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Ashley C

Jodi exceeded our expectations as a photographer. She made unique gestures before the wedding to make us feel special. Particularly, memorizing all the members of the wedding party and family. And when my grandmother appeared on an iPad for the ceremony she knew exactly who she... Read More was. We had a very tight schedule on the day of the wedding and with a first look planned, her organization skills and assertiveness kept us on schedule but we still got all the photos! At the reception she had an iPad, so some of our guests could see some of the photos in the making!

2012-11-19T21:31:19 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, Ashley!! You and Danny are soooo incredibly wonderful!! The only low point to this entire "relationship" is that you are across waaaay too big of an ocean!! I am so happy for you, and was so happy to see everyone celebrate your... Read Less Read More

Talented! Goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Tiffany R

Jodi Anne is the most talented photographer I have met! She captured just the right moments for our engagement and wedding! I love that she is so detail oriented and organized. She communicated with us frequently from the point of engagement until the wedding day. The day of the... Read More wedding, she made everything so easy and made sure everything was done on time! I would highly recommend her!

2012-10-03T22:48:29 Response from Jodi, the member

You are such a doll... you made my job easy, and I feel honored to call you a friend, Mrs. Brown. :) xoxo.

Las Vegas Wedding

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Dagmara L

AMAZING!... I had the time of my life on my wedding day. I found Jodi by fluke, but it was meant to be! When I saw her website I knew she was the one. She is a beautiful person inside and out and she KNOWS what she is doing. We had a recpetion at Caesars Palace and a nice suite... Read More for Jodi to take pictures of. She caught everything I wanted. We went out on to the strip and took pictures in certain spots that she knew were going to come out BEAUTIFUL! She spent over an hour with my husband (then fiance) on the phone in Toronto to recognize what we want and ask about how our day is to run so SHE can come up with a schedule for us and help run the day. It was such a great time and when we got home from our honeymoon the pictures were ready. I did not expect what I got and I sure would recommend her to anyone. Feel free to add me on FB to see some shots of what she took!

2012-09-22T17:05:39 Response from the vendor

Dagmara!!!!!! I <3 you!!!! You are right; we were meant to be!! I can't wait to see you guys next year on your anniversary!! xo.