Stunning photographs for timeless memories

Classically trained in black-and-white darkroom technique and fine art composition, yet fully versed in all modern digital imaging software, Jamie photographs with a contemporary, photojournalist style that presents the true personalities, emotions, and relationships between you and your guests.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Jamie Corbman Photography, Providence, RI Serving RI and MA (215) 528-0090
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel H

We just got our pictures back, and we are totally blown away. Jamie did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding. Everything is just so beautiful. We found Jamie because the venue's wedding coordinator recommended him. We liked the pictures on his website and here on... Read More theKnot, so we gave him a call. He was helpful and professional over the phone. He also met with us before our wedding to help us organize all of the pictures for the day and make sure we got everything we wanted. Jamie was really friendly and upbeat during our wedding day, which helped make all of the pictures go smoothly. We are looking through the pictures now, and everything is outstanding. They are so sharp and clear! He captured so many great emotions and moments. This was exactly what we wanted, and we can't thank you enough, Jamie!

2018-04-05T11:53:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for the great feedback! This is exactly what I want every client to experience. Professionalism, organization, creativity, and a fun, positive experience! I really enjoyed working with you, and I'm glad to hear how happy you are with your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/03/2018

We actually first found Jamie because our venue recommended him, and then we read all of the positive reviews, so we gave him a call. We liked the feeling of confidence that we got with Jamie. He was very professional through every stage of the planning process, and that made... Read More us feel comfortable that he would do a great job. He asked a lot of good questions, and he had a lot of great ideas that really made the day go easier and of course made sure that we got great pictures. We are both really happy with our experience and we are in love with the photos!

2018-04-05T11:49:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great comments! I try to give all of my clients a fully professional experience, and I'm glad to hear that you were happy with my photography. I also love to hear that you are in love with your pictures! Best, -Jamie

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Stacy P

Jamie did a great job for us photographing our wedding day. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and he was highly professional and reliable throughout the day and afterwords as well. We were so happy to get our beautiful photos so quickly.

2018-03-22T17:27:17 Response from the vendor

Dear Stacy, Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was beautiful, and I'm glad to hear how happy you are with your photographs. All my best, -Jamie

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lauren C

Jamie did a beautiful job photographing our wedding! We were happy with the whole process. He provided good communication, friendly service, and we got the pictures back quickly. We look forward to using Jamie's services again for family portraits.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sharie G

The two of us were pretty certain that we were going to hire Jamie after our first meeting. We just found him so easy to work with. He was friendly and we got a sense right away that he knew exactly what we wanted, and we could also tell that he had the experience to deliver... Read More it. We got married in Newport, and Jamie knew the venue really well. He went into a lot of technical detail about how our photographs would look given the lighting of our venue and the time of year of our wedding. He also gave us a lot of options and good advice for scheduling and other details to make sure our day would flow smoothly. When we got our pictures back, we were totally amazed by how beautiful everything looked. There were just so many great pictures to choose from. We are incredibly happy that we had Jamie photograph our wedding. I certainly recommend him to other couples!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Katherine G

We were really impressed with everything Jamie did! He really managed our whole wedding. He was friendly and super easy to work with, but at the same time, he was really on top of everything. He had a lot of great idea, and he was always open to suggestions. We got out... Read More pictures back quickly. Everything is just gorgeous! We can't wait to order our album!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Tiffany G

Jamie is awesome! Professional. Kind. Skilled at what he does. He takes beautiful photos, all of which you can keep! I would highly recommend him. Thanks Jamie!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kelly C

Jamie is an AMAZING photographer, and our pictures are BEAUTIFUL! We are really happy that we found him for our wedding. Every picture is so wonderful. The colors are really clear and bright. Everything is sharp. I think our pictures really tell the story of our wedding... Read More day. We found Jamie to be friendly, professional, and easy to work with. We got our pictures back after one month, which seems pretty quick to us. We also got full rights to the pictures, which was a big deal for us. We are both in love with the photos, and Jamie was the perfect choice for our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Nicole C

Our venue recommended Jamie as one of their preferred vendors. We really liked the idea of hiring a photographer who knew the venue because he would know where all of the best views and pictures would be. Every part of the process was an absolute pleasure with Jamie! He was... Read More friendly during all of our meetings, he explained everything with a lot of detail for us, he listened to all of our needs and requests, he responded to all of our e-mails right away, and he was just so easy to work with on our wedding day. Pictures are so important to us, and it was really nice to know that we wouldn't have to worry about anything, because he really took care of us. We got the photos back after a few weeks, and we are so overjoyed with how beautiful they are! Every shot is beautiful, thoughtful, and emotional. We really made the right decision with Jamie, and we recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Carol B

We got married in July and Jamie was our photographer. He did a really fantastic job for us! The pictures are all so beautiful! He was easy to work with, he communicated really well, and he had a lot of good ideas. It seemed like he really moved with the flow of the wedding... Read More so that he was totally unobtrusive and got all of the great little candid moments from our special day. The ceremony pictures are beautiful, and the candids are so much fun! We are really happy that we chose Jamie, and we give him our highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Cammy Z

We were living in NYC when we were planning our wedding, so we had to do a lot of the meetings over the phone. We found Jamie friendly and professional. He was very easy to work with and had a lot of great ideas. We felt really comfortable that he really knew what he was... Read More doing. I also liked his pictures on theKnot and on his website a lot, so we knew that he would be a great photographer for our wedding. Jamie gave us a lot of good recommendations for DJs and Video, which was really helpful for planning. At our wedding, Jamie was always on top of everything. He was exactly where we needed him to get the pictures we wanted. Communication was very good. He got our photos back to us quickly, and we were very happy with the result. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Carol S

My husband and I loved working with Jamie, and our pictures are beautiful! He made every step of the process so easy. He met with us early on, and he really walked us through every step of the wedding. He had great suggestions for DJs and other vendors. He also just really... Read More helped everything about the timeline make sense so the wedding went really smoothly and he always knew where to be to get all the best pictures. Editing and turnaround time was quick and efficient. We got our pictures on USB and we also got a lot of stunning prints. Overall, the pictures are just gorgeous. We are really happy that we hired Jamie to be our photographer! He's the best!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kelli F

Jamie is an amazing photographer and perfectly captured the best day/night of our lives. He was very open to suggestions yet knew exactly would look great. Our pictures came out amazing and we could not be happier. Very very pleased with our choice of using Jamie as our... Read More photographer! He's the real deal!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara S

We hired Jamie because my sister used him as her wedding photographer two years ago, and her pictures are so beautiful. I also know that she was really happy working with Jamie. Besides, I had already met him at her wedding, and I was more comfortable working with someone I... Read More had met before. She said that he was really well organized throughout the wedding and he gave her a lot of helpful advice. We were really happy with Jamie too. During the first meeting, he really listened to what we wanted to make sure that we got all of the pictures we wanted and to make sure that his artistic style matched the vision he had for our wedding. We got married in February, so we were planning a wintertime wedding. I had an image of Winter Theme with a lot of white and silver, but we were also worried about the weather and being able to get enough light and go outside. Jamie really worked with us a lot before the wedding, and helped us plan out all of the spots we could go to make sure that we would have enough light, and the background would look good, and also to make sure that my dress didn't get wet. He was also really helpful setting up indoor shoots so we could keep everyone warm and happy. Just like my sister said, he was warm and friendly, and he had really good ideas for pictures. He worked really well with everyone else, and all of the photo sessions went really smoothly. During the ceremony and reception, we didn't even notice he was there, which is really important because we didn't want anyone who would get in the way. But the pictures he got are just so beautiful. I'm really happy with all of the pictures, and I'm really glad that my sister gave me Jamie's info.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tina J

Jamie really delivers when it comes to wedding photography! We told him right away that we were planning a Fun, Elegant, New England, late summer wedding. What was most important to me was lots and lots of really good candids, and that's exactly what we got! There are just... Read More so many special moments. Everything is so beautiful and clear. I love the colors. I'm not trying to brag, but everyone looks so beautiful in the pictures. Me, my bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and of course, my husband looks like a movie star. Even my gramma looks like a little angel! We can't stop looking at these pictures. Jamie is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Monique G

Jamie did a great job with our pictures. We absolutely loved our engagement pictures. Our wedding pictures came out good there were many options. Overall quality came back quickly and having the rights to the pictures is the best money can buy.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dave T

Great pictures! Great service! Friendly. Professional. Easy to work with. A Plus all around. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ericka S

Jamie was really everything we wanted in a photographer... AND MORE! He was friendly and helpful on the phone. We met in person, and he showed us some beautiful albums. He had really great ideas about poses and great spots in the garden to take pictures. He made everyone... Read More feel comfortable and relaxed. During the ceremony and reception, he stayed out of the way, and I don't know how he got so many great pictures! We were really happy with the beautiful pictures. The colors are so beautiful, and there is so much emotion that he captured in every shot.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Elizabeth J

Jamie was our top choice for our photographer, and we were really lucky that we got him! Every step of the process was easy and fun. He communicated really well with us and gave quick and helpful responses to our e-mails. We met with him twice and he showed us albums and also... Read More he had a lot of great idea for pictures that we wanted. On the wedding day, he was exactly where we needed him for every part of our wedding. We got our pictures back a month after the wedding, and what can I say? Every picture is just beautiful. Like, I said, he is also easy and fun to work with. He's friendly, and he's very organized and professional.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Shelly K

Jamie, thank you SOOOO MUCH for the beautiful pictures. There are so many stunning photos. Everyone looks gorgeous. He really captured everything. From the venue to the cake, to the flowers, to my bridesmaids' dresses, including little details like the groomsmen's socks, and... Read More

special moments like my dad tearing up when we were walking down the aisle. Jamie was also fun to work with, and patient with all of my guests and family. He really knows how to be discrete and he blended in with the crowd, so we didn't even notice he was there, but he got so many great shots! We are so in love with our pictures!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Brandon B

Jamie Corbman was one of the best vendors for our wedding! He captured so many AMAZING photos and gave us a DVD with ALL the photos divided into sections from getting ready, ceremony, reception etc. It was nice to have all of the photos that were captured and not have to only... Read More pick a few to purchase. He was prompt on his arrival and even stayed a little over time to capture more exciting moments of dancing for us as we were a little behind schedule. I was extremely thankful for this as he went above and beyond! He came up to us at the end making sure there was not anything else we needed from him prior to leaving. Also, on the dance floor I barely noticed he was there which made for a great photographer as some can be overpowering and in the way of guests. Jamie would take charge when it was necessary (ie. formal photos) but also was invisible capturing every exciting moment of the day. There were pictures he captured I had no idea he was even around for and it made those moments come back to life which is what we all can only hope for! He was affordable, great personality to work with making everyone feel comfortable and most importantly an extremely talented photographer! I could not have asked for a better photographer to work with and I highly recommend him to any one getting married! - Kristina and Brandon Burton (6-11-16)

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Jamie was very professional and did an amazing job on our photos. He was completely unnoticeable during the ceremony and captured some really great shots. We are very happy with our photos!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kelsey S

Jamie did an amazing job with our photos. We just got the teaser album back and we are so excited to see the rest. Jamie was extremely professional and really knew how to capture the moment. He was definitely the best choice we could have made for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Jamie's attention to detail, affordability and quality of photographs allow him to stand out from the rest. He is a very talented photographer.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Jenna H

Jamie really captured the romance of our wedding. Every picture is just so beautiful. He was fun, friendly, and easy to work with. We really didn't know exactly what we wanted when we were planning our wedding, but he was so helpful. He brought so many great ideas, and we... Read More had so much fun when we took the pictures. Jamie also took a lot of time to listen to us and get to know us, so we really felt like the pictures were unique to fit our personalities. I really love looking at our album. Everything is so clear and beautiful! The colors are so bright. Highly Recommended!!!!!

Jamie Corbman

My introduction to photography came when I was five years old, and my parents bought me a plastic Fischer-Price 110 camera. I dragged it everywhere. In high school, I learned classical darkroom technique. I have earned a Bachelor's of the Arts from the George Washington University, a Master's of the Arts from the University of East Anglia in the UK, and I further studied photography at the Rhode Island School of Design. I founded Jamie Corbman Photography in 2009. My current approach to wedding photography builds upon my background in fashion photography and photojournalism.