Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Providence, RI
Serving RI and MA

Easy to work with, Fun and AMAZING Photos!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

We had Jamie and one of his second photographers photograph our wedding in August of 2015. Leading up to the day Jamie had great communication and made everything simple without any overthinking. On the day of, both him and the second photographer were a delight! Somehow they... Read More managed to either blend in with the crowd or seem invisible. What I loved most about the photos is that they really had a creative eye to them. They focused in on all of the details, capturing the real essence of the day. They also were able to capture all of the real emotion of the day, which was overwhelming happiness and love. None of the photos look staged either, they are all just absolutely amazing! Jamie's turnaround time was quick too, he had all of the photos over to us in about 4 weeks! I would absolutely recommend Jamie to capture the love and emotion of your most special day!!

Very Professional Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Jessica L

Jamie did a great job photographing our wedding as well as our engagement shoot! I learned along the way that the best way to go is to work with a photographer that lets you own the rights to your images, it is the most stress free way to go! Jamie did a greatjob with our... Read More engagement shots and is a very thoughtful photographer and does a great job catching the candid moments that really make a huge difference! He did a great job dealing with all of our paparazzi relatives at our wedding, which I could image would be a very stressful job and saved me a lot of drama so I didn't have to yell at people every five minutes to stop jumping in front of him. He did a great job behind the scenes at our wedding and helped make everything run moothly. We also used Kevin Kretchman as our DJ and they worked amazingly together! My husband and were really able to have a stress free wedding day due to the great flow and timeliness that our photographer created! He has a great, super friendly, and approachable personality (it goes right along with his colorful assortment of bowties, as he always dresses for the occassion!). We would recommend him to anyone since he offers amazing packages that you can't beat and has a great photography style!

June 22 Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Jenny N

We worked with Jamie Corbman as our photographer for our wedding at Linden Place in Bristol, RI on June 22nd. We loved working with Jamie! He was helpful, personable, and informative as we planned our wedding and he helped the day run smoothly. He was able to strike the... Read More appropriate balance of being actively involved without disrupting any part of the ceremony or reception. He knew when to step back and take pictures of moments as they organically unfolded and he knew when to be direct and organized with managing time and attendants. Our ceremony started later than expected, so we ended up being crunched for time for pictures during our cocktail hour. Jamie rolled with it and managed the time effectively! I would recommend Jamie to any couple looking for an awesome photographer for their wedding day, and I will be keeping him in mind for my own future photography needs!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Elizabeth J

Jamie was our top choice for our photographer, and we were really lucky that we got him! Every step of the process was easy and fun. He communicated really well with us and gave quick and helpful responses to our e-mails. We met with him twice and he showed us albums and also... Read More he had a lot of great idea for pictures that we wanted. On the wedding day, he was exactly where we needed him for every part of our wedding. We got our pictures back a month after the wedding, and what can I say? Every picture is just beautiful. Like, I said, he is also easy and fun to work with. He's friendly, and he's very organized and professional.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Shelly K

Jamie, thank you SOOOO MUCH for the beautiful pictures. There are so many stunning photos. Everyone looks gorgeous. He really captured everything. From the venue to the cake, to the flowers, to my bridesmaids' dresses, including little details like the groomsmen's socks, and... Read More special moments like my dad tearing up when we were walking down the aisle. Jamie was also fun to work with, and patient with all of my guests and family. He really knows how to be discrete and he blended in with the crowd, so we didn't even notice he was there, but he got so many great shots! We are so in love with our pictures!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Brandon B

Jamie Corbman was one of the best vendors for our wedding! He captured so many AMAZING photos and gave us a DVD with ALL the photos divided into sections from getting ready, ceremony, reception etc. It was nice to have all of the photos that were captured and not have to only... Read More pick a few to purchase. He was prompt on his arrival and even stayed a little over time to capture more exciting moments of dancing for us as we were a little behind schedule. I was extremely thankful for this as he went above and beyond! He came up to us at the end making sure there was not anything else we needed from him prior to leaving. Also, on the dance floor I barely noticed he was there which made for a great photographer as some can be overpowering and in the way of guests. Jamie would take charge when it was necessary (ie. formal photos) but also was invisible capturing every exciting moment of the day. There were pictures he captured I had no idea he was even around for and it made those moments come back to life which is what we all can only hope for! He was affordable, great personality to work with making everyone feel comfortable and most importantly an extremely talented photographer! I could not have asked for a better photographer to work with and I highly recommend him to any one getting married! - Kristina and Brandon Burton (6-11-16)

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Jamie was very professional and did an amazing job on our photos. He was completely unnoticeable during the ceremony and captured some really great shots. We are very happy with our photos!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kelsey C

We really can't thank Jamie enough. We just did our engagement pictures with him and I still find myself everyday looking at them. He was so professional and during our hour together we became so comfortable with him. We had never had professional photos done and he made us feel... Read More at ease. We CANT wait to have him at our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Jamie's attention to detail, affordability and quality of photographs allow him to stand out from the rest. He is a very talented photographer.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Jenna H

Jamie really captured the romance of our wedding. Every picture is just so beautiful. He was fun, friendly, and easy to work with. We really didn't know exactly what we wanted when we were planning our wedding, but he was so helpful. He brought so many great ideas, and we... Read More had so much fun when we took the pictures. Jamie also took a lot of time to listen to us and get to know us, so we really felt like the pictures were unique to fit our personalities. I really love looking at our album. Everything is so clear and beautiful! The colors are so bright. Highly Recommended!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Chris J

What can I say? Our pictures were perfect! Jamie is extremely professional, and a stellar photographer. His post-processing style is exactly what we were looking for - nothing too vivid and neon, just classic, in focus, perfectly frameable pictures. He had a lot of great... Read More setting ideas, and his suggestions ended up yielding the best shots of the sets. On top of this, his pricing was more than reasonable, and he rocks the bow tie like a boss. Just stop searching for photographers, and hire him already!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

We cannot thank Jamie enough for being apart of our special day. From communicating remotely until the day of the wedding to taking the most amazing photos that captured our special day. Jamie's professionalism was more than we could of asked for, he kept my husband and I calm... Read More and directed us in a very clear manor. He came up with some really creative ideas to help capture our height difference (I'm 5 foot 3 and my husband is 6 foot 4, I refused to wear heels), and he really highlighted our personality. We received our images in a timely fashion and there are to many favorites to pick from. In addition he did a great job capturing moments that I had no idea he was apart of.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sophie B

I am writing this review to say THANK YOU to Jamie for the beautiful pictures and to recommend him to any other brides out there looking for a great photographer. Jamie is a true artist. He has a great eye. He caught so many special and wonderful moments from our wedding.... Read More Every picture is so clear and detailed. He really took good care of us. communication was great. He has lots of energy. He was friendly and helpful before and during the wedding. He also gave us a great recommendation for a DJ. If you're looking for a great photographer to take pictures that you will LOVE, then Jamie is your guy!

We LOVE our wedding/engagement photos!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Jill D

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Jamie. He did such an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos. Once we received our photos from our wedding I realized Jamie had captured such special little moments that I don't even remember happening. So... Read More happy he was able to do so and we now have so many special memories to look back on. The quality of the photos is unbelievable. So clear and vibrant. Jamie and the second photographer were so professional and were there for anything we needed. Jamie was so helpful from day one. Always answering my emails promptly and doing whatever he could to make me feel more at ease. As the bride things get stressful so that is a major plus. The turn around time was faster than I expected which is great because you become so anxious to see your photos once the wedding is over. Jamie was a huge part in helping make our day perfect and we will HIGHLY recommend him to everyone we know! We hope this review is helpful to engaged couples looking for an amazing photographer.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Samantha L

Jamie is an outstanding photographer. He is professional and friendly. He kept up with e-mail communication to answer all of our questions quickly. He was always right where we needed him during the wedding. He was totally unobtrusive. He was very good at organizing our... Read More guests and family to get all of the pictures done quickly. We got our pictures back in less than a month. And the best part: our pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Amy S

Thank you, Jamie! These are the best photos, and Jamie is the best photographer! We did our engagement session and our wedding pictures with Jamie. We found him to be really friendly, easy to work with, and creative. He had a lot of good ideas. My fiancee and I aren't... Read More really "photo people" and we were afraid that we would be super-awkward in front of the camera. But Jamie was really easy to work with. He got a lot of great candids. He was totally unobtrusive at the ceremony, so he really captured the romance in our pictures. Jamie was exactly what we wanted! Highly recommended.

Great wedding photographer

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Alex H

Jamie took beautiful photos at my wedding. He was easy to work with, professional and got the pictures back to me very quickly. I highly recommend Jamie Corbman Photography.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Victoria H

Jamie did an outstanding job as our photographer. All of the pictures are just works of art. The colors are so bright and clear. We were really happy that we found him. He's really easy to work with, and he know EVERYTHING about weddings. My husband is a self-described... Read More tech-geek, and he had way too much fun asking Jamie a million questions about every piece of equipment Jamie uses (he assured me that Jamie's equipment is "cutting edge"). We both really enjoyed having Jamie at our wedding. And as I said before, we love the pictures. They're just so beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristy S

Jamie is a really talented photographer. We were so happy with his work. He was friendly, energetic, and patient with our family and guests. We really liked how he really explained everything that he does at the first meeting and he really painted a picture of our wedding for... Read More us. Leading up to the wedding, whenever we had a question, all of his communication was quick and useful. On the big day, it was just like what we hoped for. He was enthusiastic and professional. He was always there when we needed him, and he stayed unobtrusive the whole time. We got our pictures a few weeks later, and we were really blown away. Every picture is just soooo gorgeous! We were really happy we found Jamie, and we cannot thank him enough for his hard work!!!

Love Love Love!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

We love our pictures so much! Jamie did a wonderful job. Every picture is just so beautiful. I'm still getting compliments on FB for my wedding photos. We are really happy that Jamie was our photographer. Thank you so much!

Awesome photographer! Great price!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Alli K

I can't recommend Jamie enough! Leading up to the wedding, Jamie did a great job staying in touch with us and making sure he knew exactly what we wanted for our pictures. On the day of, he ran everything seamlessly and had great ideas for what turned out to be beautiful... Read More pictures. We also had a second photographer (Jen, who was great!) to take additional ceremony pictures and pictures of the cocktail hour while my husband and I were doing our shots with Jamie. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and have already recommended Jamie to other couples getting married!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Amy L

My husband and I LOVED Jamie. Talking with Jamie before the wedding was so easy, he had answers for every question I asked him (and I asked A LOT!). The day of the wedding everyone commented on how me helped move along the family pictures so quickly while getting amazing... Read More shots. We got 55 pictures within two weeks of the wedding! They were so fun to look through and to show family members so close to the wedding. The pictures came out great and truly captured how much everyone enjoyed our wedding. Thank you, Jamie, for doing such an amazing job. I will recommend you to anyone that ever asks!

A Great Choice!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Jason L

Jamie was a wonderful photographer! He was attentive, experienced, fun, and artistic. I most appreciated that he was a combination of organized and eclectic. For me, that meant that I did not have to come up with a shot list, and Jamie was able to come up with every combination... Read More of family for the formal shots (and swiftly handled a challenging family!). But that didn't mean he was boring and rote; in fact, he still loved to experiment with environment, light, and perspective, which gave us some amazing shots. He's a great photographer that is very reasonably priced.

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Christina J

We are really pleased with the work Jamie did, and we are really happy we chose him as our photographer. We wanted someone who could bring an artistic element to our wedding photographs, so we chose Jamie because we really liked what we saw on his website. Jamie met with us... Read More and stayed in communication over the phone and e-mail throughout the entire planning process. On the day of our wedding, he was really nice and helpful. He made sure to get all of the pictures we wanted, and he had a lot of good ideas for things we hadn't even thought of, but we are so happy he got them. One of my favorites is a picture of us dancing in the background, and the cake in the foreground, so the little figures on the cake topper look like they're right next to us. Sooo cute! We got the pictures back quickly after our wedding (about one month), and every one of them looks so beautiful and perfect. My husband (still sounds weird to say!) and I could not be happier. Thank you again.

fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Cleo A

Jamie was a phenomenal photographer and a pleasure to have documenting our big day. He made himself available to meet around our crazy work and travel schedules and was extremely clear regarding all of our options. On the day of, he did a fanastic job capturing all the... Read More moments (big and small) and was extremely flexible while dealing with my epic emotions and crazy family. The photos came out so well (and exactly what we were envisioning). I can't recommend him enough!