Experience the J&B difference!

Celebrating over 30 years of service, J&B Bridals has grown to be the area's most complete wedding center. J&B has the perfect wedding gown, attendants gowns, accessories and tuxedos to make your wedding day incredible!

136 S Main Street, Chambersburg, PA (800) 301-1935

Definately recommend

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Amanda T

The only word that comes to mind is AMAZING!, I could not have asked for any better service from everyone at the shop. I got my wedding gown and all of my bridesmaids dresses here! it was an hour drive from me but it was well worth it! from picking out my dress to having them... Read More all altered everything was great! i would definately recommend this bridal shop to everyone!

Beautiful Wedding Dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Erin T

I cannot say enough about J&B Bridals. After I got engaged, I made appointments at about 10 different bridal boutiques to try on dresses. We live in Frederick, MD and J&B Bridals was definitely the furthest from home. It took us a little over an hour to get to Chambersburg.... Read More J&B Bridals was one of the last places we checked out. I had already found the dress I loved at another shop, but didn’t get a good feeling that particular place could take care of me throughout the entire process (alterations, day of preparation, etc). I expressed my concerns with J&B and they assured me the dress could be ordered and they would take care of all the details. After speaking with other brides who got their dress at J&B and with Jim and Barb, I was willing to make the drive in order to get my dress from J&B. Initially, I worked with Mallory. My bridesmaids drove in from all over one day in February to look at and be fitted for dresses. We made a day of it and had such a blast. It was a surprisingly painless process and we all agreed and loved the dress we picked! Mallory measured everyone and we were so excited to get the dresses. Between that time and when the dresses arrived, Mallory had left J&B Bridals and I was turned over to another consultant, Amy. This was a blessing in disguise. Amy was absolutely amazing! When the bridesmaid dresses finally arrived in July, I drove up to pick them up and shipped them out to all of my girls (they are all over the east coast). A few days later, one by one, I got alarming text messages that none of their dresses fit. I was hysterical. I didn’t know if they could be fixed in time. I immediately called Amy and she made me feel SO much better. They were absolutely willing to do whatever they had to do to make it right. I collected all of their measurements again, their dresses, and headed back up to J&B. Jim, the owner, Amy, and many other consultants were so apologetic and really did everything they could to make it right. They re-ordered all the dresses in the correct size and expedited their delivery. They arrived again in September and they were all perfect! Their response to the whole ordeal was so professional and made me feel at ease. I can’t say thank you enough! Another gem at J&B Bridals is the seamstress, Connie! She is a magician for sure! She made my dress look absolutely gorgeous! She made all the necessary alterations and added buttons, loops, and hooks where we felt we needed extra support. She also made my mom’s dress look beautiful! Connie is the true definition of a hard worker and a beyond talented seamstress. I am so happy I chose J&B Bridals just so I got to work with her. Two days before our wedding, my mom and I drove up to J&B to pick up the dress. It looked even more gorgeous after it had been carefully steamed and placed on a bust. Amy showed us exactly how to handle it and get it up to our wedding site. You could tell they took so much time to steam every last inch of my dress and it looked GORGEOUS. So many people commented on my dress and how beautiful it was. I can’t thank J&B enough for making me, my bridesmaids, mother and flower girls look absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

cannot say enough great things about J&B!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Lauren F

Jami at J&B Bridals was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with! I was referred to J&B by a coworker that had gotten her dress there a year before. We live about an hour away, but she assured me that it was well worth the drive. And it totally was. I had originally emailed them to... Read More see if they would be able to accommodate me—both with my budget, as well as the fact that I am plus size. Jami immediately returned my email, ensuring me that they had plenty to try on. We made an appointment for first thing on a Saturday morning. When we walked in, we were immediately greeted by the entire sales team, Jami introduced herself and took me back to the dresses right away. I had printed out some ideas, but really didn’t know what I wanted—just no satin. Jami was able to pull multiple dresses from the rack (in my size too!) and took me back to the dressing room. She tirelessly put me in and out of dresses, and kept up the friendly conversation as well. I ended up buying the first dress that she had put me in! And it was on the clearance rack for $500! It was a gorgeous Mori Lee gown that I couldn’t help but come back to with every dress that I tried on. While we were there, the owner (Jami’s father) had introduced himself, congratulated me on the wedding and finding my dress, and ensured us that they were there for anything we needed. It was a year before my wedding, but they did not pressure at all for getting alterations done with them. They understood that I was out of the area, and they recommended a list of seamstresses that I could use if I chose, but I was not required. Even though we chose not to because of the distance, J&B really has everything you need for your wedding party—wedding gowns, tux rentals, mother dresses, flower girl dresses and bridesmaids dresses. Since I had purchased a clearance dress, the corset lace was tattered…Jami just told me to call back closer to the time of alterations and that she would mail me a new one, free of charge. And she did. The service and attention you receive at J&B Bridals is above and beyond what anyone is required to give. When you go to J&B, you just feel like part of the family—something that you can’t get at most other places. The week after I bought my dress, I even received a handwritten thank you note from Jami, thanking me for buying my dress there. I cannot say enough good things about J&B Bridals—check them out, make the drive if needed. I promise you it is WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Kristin K

Great selection! They helped me find the perfect dress AND it was under budget. Love love love!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kayla N

I went to J&B Bridals for my wedding dress after hearing so many wonderful things from family and friends. I am so glad that I started there because the entire process was amazing! The staff are so professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I actually purchased my dress,... Read More head-piece, AND shores there during my first visit. The handled all alterations to my dress and made me feel so beautiful and ready for my big day. I would recommend them to any bridal party - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Sandii M

This place is fantastic for any fancy occasion. I bought my wedding dress and most of my bridesmaids' dresses here. They were very accommodating and responsive to our requests, even when I wanted to bring in my various family members on different days to look at the dress I was... Read More getting. This shop may have been an hour away from me but as another reviewer said it was well worth the drive. I loved my dress and they even shipped my bridesmaids their dresses to various parts of the US! The alterations were fast and looked well done. I did not particularly care for the way the dress fit up top after the alterations but I probably could have said something more about it and it would have been changed. Amy was the salesperson who helped me select everything and she was very responsive. She even called to remind me when I needed to have things done. Great service.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Samantha K

J&B Bridals is the best! I went to them way back when for my prom dress and was blown away with their selection. I knew that there was no where else I could go for my wedding dress. From the beginning where they special ordered a gown to the end, when they understood that I... Read More didn't love it but instead loved another one, to working with my bridesmaids, both in the salon and over the phone because some were states away- J&B, went above and beyond. Especially Amy!! I highly recommend their shop to any bride, you cannot go wrong. The amazing customer service and just beautiful atmosphere- it's totally worth the trip!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Laura B

J&B really came in clutch for us before my wedding! My mother had ordered a dress from another shop, and they failed to tell her prior to purchase that the entire top could not be altered because of the heavy beading. When the dress didn't fit, we weren't sure we would be able... Read More to find another dress that she liked (she's picky) and that could be altered in such a short timeframe. Enter: J&B. The minute we walked in we were greeted by a friendly face. After explaining our situation to the associate, she went through the racks with us and pulled everything that she thought would be a possibility. After finding a dress my mom loved, we went straight up to the seamstress who took measurements and started pinning right then and there. We picked it up the next week and it fit my mom perfectly - it was a dream come true! She looked beautiful on my wedding day and I was so happy to see her happy!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Natasha T

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience at J&B Bridal. I had been to about 5 other shops and was getting stressed and overwhelmed. None of the stores but one had even close to the selection that J&B did. Jami pulled some great dresses and it was a really hard decision. She... Read More was encouraging and helpful the entire time. So glad I found this shop and it was worth the drive. Couldn't be happier- my dress is beautiful and I can't wait to pick it up. Thanks Jami!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Whitney M

I had a wonderful experience at this bridal shop! After visiting 5 others I was getting overwhelmed, and this shop exceeded my expectations. Elise was my stylist for the appointment, I wasn't pressured or rushed at all. She allowed me to try the dresses on and off many times. I... Read More was having some trouble deciding and she helped me match the bridesmaid dress colors and men's tux colors. She went out of her way to help me in my selection and made me feel like the most important person in the place. They were having a trunk show and I got my beautiful dress on sale! The owners are wonderful and I can honestly say this bridal shop is one of the best I've ever been too. Great people and awesome selection. I'd recommend them to any bride to be! Also they have a good selection of tux wear and bridesmaids dresses! The alterations were wonderful as well, working with me and offering late night appointments too! They even traveled to meet me close to my home when my veil was left at the shop after being steamed! I loved my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Tori H

Jamie is the best! When I went there to get a prom dress I worked with her and she told us to come back in the future when it was time to shop for a wedding dress and that is just what we did. She made the process so fun and we never felt rushed despite how busy they were.... Read More Everybody we encountered was so friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Bridgid W

Jackie and J&B are amazing. I had tried on numerous dresses. Before my appointment I said I can't find a dress with non-floral lace and shimmer. I walk in and it is the first dress that had waiting for me! They were so patient as I am pretty indecisive. They even found my my... Read More perfect cathedral veil with pearls and pearl belt. They are wonderful and will help you find what you want!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jessica R

From the moment I walked in for my appointment the staff went above and beyond to make sure that I had an excellent experience at their salon. My consultant had already pulled dresses for me based on my budget and style preferences. My dress arrived in plenty of time and their... Read More alterations department took great care of me. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience here.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Matthew P

Helpful, thorough, detail oriented and helpful from start to finish! I bought my dress, brides-mate dresses and rented our tuxedos at J&B Bridals. I felt like a valued customer every time I walked through the door. They gave us individualized time and made the process easy.... Read More I found my dress to be affordable and alterations didn't cost and arm and a leg. I can't say enough good things about the staff in there too (We love Jim!).

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Trudessa D

We drove over 3 hours to get there and it was totally worth it! Elise had dresses pulled for me before I got there, and even let us come in a hour before our appointment! The first dress I tried on was the one! Awesome staff, amazing dresses and great prices!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Alyssa V

J&B made finding my wedding dress a great experience. Jackie was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. She helped me find my dream dress at a great price! The experience was so good, we went there to get tuxes and bridesmaids dresses as well. Everything went smoothly and then... Read More there was a sizing issue, they fixed it immediately. J&B make the process simple and low stress!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Carolyn H

Jackie helped me find my dream dress! I walked in on a whim (with an appointment) while I was in from out of town, to shop for my wedding dress for the first time. I was not expecting to find the one on the first try! I tried on about 4 dresses and then BAM Jackie pulled THE... Read More ONE! I was in love. I got to have the moment you see on tv but never think will actually happen to you! Thank you Jackie! The boutique is large, has a wide variety of gowns, and in various sizes and everyone was professional. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amber C

Jackie was my consultant the day I went dress shopping for my wedding gown. She asked that I email her some photos of what I was looking for in a wedding dress. EVERY dress she had me try on was almost exactly what I was looking for. I had several family members and a bridesmaid... Read More along with me. She never let them persuade me in either direction about a dress. She helped me pick the dress of my dreams, all while keeping me relatively in my budget. I recommend J&B to anyone I know getting married! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kim G

I had my first wedding dress try on ever at J & B Bridals. It was such a wonderful experience. Upon arriving, I had the notion in my head that it was going to be waste of time. That I wouldn't find a pretty dress for my size, that I wouldn't have any options within my price... Read More range, and that I would be uncomfortable with the whole process. To my surprise, I had the most wonderful salesperson, she was excellent. That day, I found and purchased my beautiful dress under budget. My salesperson found the styles that would compliment me, within my budget, and kept in mind my vision. I was totally comfortable with her. She gave me great advice and suggestions. I will definitely recommend my bridesmaids to go to J & B Bridals. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Kim Gibson Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Shannon T

Can't say enough about this place! I have always come to them for any of my formal wear needs! They are always there for you when you need help and make you feel welcome. They dont just push you into anything that you don't want you too. they make the best of your wedding... Read More experience. I even received "thank you" note in the mail from them. I would recommend J&B to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brandi F

Before I even walked in to the shop, I knew I had made the right choice with J&B. After contacting them to set up my appointment, Jackie contacted me to ask for some sample dress ideas so she could have dresses pulled that matched what I was looking for. This made the day of... Read More dress shopping so much more fun for us since we did not have to search through racks of samples to find what I wanted. I said YES to dress #5! The alterations process was just as positive, we worked with Diane to make sure my dress fit me just the way I imagined it would. Great experience!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Ashley R

Jackie found my DREAM DRESS! She is the most incredible woman to work with and gets to know what style you want before throwing you into anything. The entire staff is always so friendly and helpful. My dress is absolutely stunning, and my bridesmaids dresses were beautiful too!... Read More Thank you all for everything! The groom and groomsmen had a great experience too!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Nichole W

Jackie was the best! Great to work with, made it fun and exciting. Would definitely recommend to any bride.

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Diana M

I had an amazing experience here! I worked with Amy and she was so patient. She really listened to what I said I liked and disliked and worked within my budget to find me the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katie M

Everyone at J & B bridals is very friendly!! Very Helpful!! My entire wedding party is getting their dresses and suits from here. The prices are great. Love this place and Jackie she is the best!!!