136 S Main Street, Chambersburg, PA

Definately recommend

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Amanda T

The only word that comes to mind is AMAZING!, I could not have asked for any better service from everyone at the shop. I got my wedding gown and all of my bridesmaids dresses here! it was an hour drive from me but it was well worth it! from picking out my dress to having them... Read More all altered everything was great! i would definately recommend this bridal shop to everyone!

Beautiful Wedding Dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Erin T

I cannot say enough about J&B Bridals. After I got engaged, I made appointments at about 10 different bridal boutiques to try on dresses. We live in Frederick, MD and J&B Bridals was definitely the furthest from home. It took us a little over an hour to get to Chambersburg.... Read More J&B Bridals was one of the last places we checked out. I had already found the dress I loved at another shop, but didn’t get a good feeling that particular place could take care of me throughout the entire process (alterations, day of preparation, etc). I expressed my concerns with J&B and they assured me the dress could be ordered and they would take care of all the details. After speaking with other brides who got their dress at J&B and with Jim and Barb, I was willing to make the drive in order to get my dress from J&B. Initially, I worked with Mallory. My bridesmaids drove in from all over one day in February to look at and be fitted for dresses. We made a day of it and had such a blast. It was a surprisingly painless process and we all agreed and loved the dress we picked! Mallory measured everyone and we were so excited to get the dresses. Between that time and when the dresses arrived, Mallory had left J&B Bridals and I was turned over to another consultant, Amy. This was a blessing in disguise. Amy was absolutely amazing! When the bridesmaid dresses finally arrived in July, I drove up to pick them up and shipped them out to all of my girls (they are all over the east coast). A few days later, one by one, I got alarming text messages that none of their dresses fit. I was hysterical. I didn’t know if they could be fixed in time. I immediately called Amy and she made me feel SO much better. They were absolutely willing to do whatever they had to do to make it right. I collected all of their measurements again, their dresses, and headed back up to J&B. Jim, the owner, Amy, and many other consultants were so apologetic and really did everything they could to make it right. They re-ordered all the dresses in the correct size and expedited their delivery. They arrived again in September and they were all perfect! Their response to the whole ordeal was so professional and made me feel at ease. I can’t say thank you enough! Another gem at J&B Bridals is the seamstress, Connie! She is a magician for sure! She made my dress look absolutely gorgeous! She made all the necessary alterations and added buttons, loops, and hooks where we felt we needed extra support. She also made my mom’s dress look beautiful! Connie is the true definition of a hard worker and a beyond talented seamstress. I am so happy I chose J&B Bridals just so I got to work with her. Two days before our wedding, my mom and I drove up to J&B to pick up the dress. It looked even more gorgeous after it had been carefully steamed and placed on a bust. Amy showed us exactly how to handle it and get it up to our wedding site. You could tell they took so much time to steam every last inch of my dress and it looked GORGEOUS. So many people commented on my dress and how beautiful it was. I can’t thank J&B enough for making me, my bridesmaids, mother and flower girls look absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

cannot say enough great things about J&B!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Lauren F

Jami at J&B Bridals was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with! I was referred to J&B by a coworker that had gotten her dress there a year before. We live about an hour away, but she assured me that it was well worth the drive. And it totally was. I had originally emailed them to... Read More see if they would be able to accommodate me—both with my budget, as well as the fact that I am plus size. Jami immediately returned my email, ensuring me that they had plenty to try on. We made an appointment for first thing on a Saturday morning. When we walked in, we were immediately greeted by the entire sales team, Jami introduced herself and took me back to the dresses right away. I had printed out some ideas, but really didn’t know what I wanted—just no satin. Jami was able to pull multiple dresses from the rack (in my size too!) and took me back to the dressing room. She tirelessly put me in and out of dresses, and kept up the friendly conversation as well. I ended up buying the first dress that she had put me in! And it was on the clearance rack for $500! It was a gorgeous Mori Lee gown that I couldn’t help but come back to with every dress that I tried on. While we were there, the owner (Jami’s father) had introduced himself, congratulated me on the wedding and finding my dress, and ensured us that they were there for anything we needed. It was a year before my wedding, but they did not pressure at all for getting alterations done with them. They understood that I was out of the area, and they recommended a list of seamstresses that I could use if I chose, but I was not required. Even though we chose not to because of the distance, J&B really has everything you need for your wedding party—wedding gowns, tux rentals, mother dresses, flower girl dresses and bridesmaids dresses. Since I had purchased a clearance dress, the corset lace was tattered…Jami just told me to call back closer to the time of alterations and that she would mail me a new one, free of charge. And she did. The service and attention you receive at J&B Bridals is above and beyond what anyone is required to give. When you go to J&B, you just feel like part of the family—something that you can’t get at most other places. The week after I bought my dress, I even received a handwritten thank you note from Jami, thanking me for buying my dress there. I cannot say enough good things about J&B Bridals—check them out, make the drive if needed. I promise you it is WORTH IT!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amber C

Jackie was my consultant the day I went dress shopping for my wedding gown. She asked that I email her some photos of what I was looking for in a wedding dress. EVERY dress she had me try on was almost exactly what I was looking for. I had several family members and a bridesmaid... Read More along with me. She never let them persuade me in either direction about a dress. She helped me pick the dress of my dreams, all while keeping me relatively in my budget. I recommend J&B to anyone I know getting married! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kim G

I had my first wedding dress try on ever at J & B Bridals. It was such a wonderful experience. Upon arriving, I had the notion in my head that it was going to be waste of time. That I wouldn't find a pretty dress for my size, that I wouldn't have any options within my price... Read More range, and that I would be uncomfortable with the whole process. To my surprise, I had the most wonderful salesperson, she was excellent. That day, I found and purchased my beautiful dress under budget. My salesperson found the styles that would compliment me, within my budget, and kept in mind my vision. I was totally comfortable with her. She gave me great advice and suggestions. I will definitely recommend my bridesmaids to go to J & B Bridals. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Kim Gibson Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Shannon T

Can't say enough about this place! I have always come to them for any of my formal wear needs! They are always there for you when you need help and make you feel welcome. They dont just push you into anything that you don't want you too. they make the best of your wedding... Read More experience. I even received "thank you" note in the mail from them. I would recommend J&B to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brandi F

Before I even walked in to the shop, I knew I had made the right choice with J&B. After contacting them to set up my appointment, Jackie contacted me to ask for some sample dress ideas so she could have dresses pulled that matched what I was looking for. This made the day of... Read More dress shopping so much more fun for us since we did not have to search through racks of samples to find what I wanted. I said YES to dress #5! The alterations process was just as positive, we worked with Diane to make sure my dress fit me just the way I imagined it would. Great experience!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Ashley R

Jackie found my DREAM DRESS! She is the most incredible woman to work with and gets to know what style you want before throwing you into anything. The entire staff is always so friendly and helpful. My dress is absolutely stunning, and my bridesmaids dresses were beautiful too!... Read More Thank you all for everything! The groom and groomsmen had a great experience too!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Nichole W

Jackie was the best! Great to work with, made it fun and exciting. Would definitely recommend to any bride.

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Diana M

I had an amazing experience here! I worked with Amy and she was so patient. She really listened to what I said I liked and disliked and worked within my budget to find me the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Katie M

Everyone at J & B bridals is very friendly!! Very Helpful!! My entire wedding party is getting their dresses and suits from here. The prices are great. Love this place and Jackie she is the best!!!

Beautiful Mori Lee gown

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Stephanie S

My first experience at a dress shop was so positive here! I had a girl who no longer works there, but it was a great atmosphere, and they always respond to emails very quickly. My dress came in in a timely fashion and was one of the best parts of the day. I also got my veil... Read More at a sale here for a great value!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Caitlin J

I loved my experience at J&B Bridal. I came from Winchester, VA and my sister had booked an appointment with them. We arrived a little early, and she let us choose whichever dresses we wanted from the racks. I've heard of other places limiting how many you could try on, but they... Read More were extremely flexible and helpful. I tried on many dresses, as this was my first, and only stop, but they were so experienced with helping me narrow my focus to exactly what I wanted. I had a quick turnaround time for my wedding and they worked to help me with the budget and I ended up purchasing a sample dress. The seamstress for the store was great and put in countless hours to making my dress absolutely perfect. I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from here and got a dress for another wedding all on the same day. I would recommend them to everyone and I have already! Absolutely lovely to work with and they take great care and pride in their work.

Not much to say! In a good way!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 amanda f

I could go on and on about these lovely people but I don't need to. If you're a bride in the area, you don't need to go anywhere else! J & B is hands down the best you can get from every aspect - selection-service-knowledge-and most importantly, smiling faces that are ready to... Read More accommodate you and yours and just give you that bridal feeling. The highest of recommendations!!!

Most beautiful

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather B

The most beautiful gowns and tuxedos! We all looked and felt stunning!

Wonderful bridal shop

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Lindsey C

I was referred to J&B by a friend of mine and am so glad I went there. J&B is a wonderful bridal shop. Jamie was my consultant and was an absolute doll. She was very patient with me as I tried on 20 plus dresses. It is a family owned store and everyone is so helpful. If you... Read More are looking for a painless/easy experience when shopping for your wedding gown, J&B is the place to go.

Very nice Bridal store

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Raechel N

Tons of dresses to choose from and a helpful Friendly staff. We were very happy with our experience here. I purchased my dress, veil, undergarments and shoes here. Great customer service from beginning to end.

Beautiful Dress, Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Mandy O

J & B provided amazing service and Jackie helped me find my wedding dress. Before my appointment, I was e-mailing back and forth with Jackie about ideas, styles, and prices. When I went in for the appointment, some dresses were already pulled which helped us in being efficient.... Read More I was so appreciative of Jackie, who took my maximum price seriously. When my sisters begged me to try a dress on, Jackie was honest and told me its price before letting me fall in love with it :) They also helped me through the alteration process and the gown preservation when all was said and done. J & B's friendly service and unique gown selection made finding a wedding dress fun and stress-free.

Great Customer Service!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Melissa Y

I purchased my Bridal gown here and Jessica was amazing to work with. She help my MOH as well. Caridad worked amazingly with my husband to select a tux and tuxes for the Dads. All of the staff at J&B was amazing in helping with our selections, pick up, concerns, fittings,... Read More etc. I would definitely use again for formal attire. 5++++ stars

Wonderful and helpful staff

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Holly W

J and B bridal was the best place to get a wedding dress. I bought my dress, all of the bridesmaid dresses, all of the tuxes and the mother of the bride dress. They were organized, helpful, kind, and respectful. They made you feel special and helped you with whatever you needed.... Read More I had many comments on how beautiful the dress was.

Like say yes to the dress

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Bridget S

The store is like the show. They have an amazing bridal showroom and actually know what they are doing to help you pick among the gazillion of dresses they have.

Highly Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

The owners and employees are extremely knowledgeable and thoroughly enjoy their jobs. Every time we visited they stopped what they were doing to say hello. They made sure we were being treated like royalty. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of dress or... Read More tux/suit. Their prices are extremely competitive and they have so much variety in their selection. Seriously, do yourself a favor and let J&B help you with your dresses, tuxes, and suits. You won't regret it.

Had the exact dress I wanted!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kacie O

I had seen a Madeline Gardner dress that I loved here on and then when I went to J&B Bridals they had the exact dress I was looking for!!!! I saw it from 15 feet away and knew it was the exact dress. The price was a little higher then I wanted to spend, but their... Read More kindness, advice, and patience was worth the extra cost. From the smiling, energetic girls who helped me find my dress to the lovely seamstresses who fitted it to me, J&B gets a 10 out of 10 in my book. Thank-you!!

Tuxedo Rental

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Darlene K

They were great to work with and the choice was outstanding for our daughters wedding. We just loved the look.

wedding dress

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 amy k

this was a great shop to get wedding dress. they called me ahead to see what i wanted. when i arrived for my appt, there were already several dresses pulled and ready for me to try on. Staff was friendly and knowledgable. my daughters got their dresses there as well. when one... Read More did not fit, they reordered with no fuss. i have already recommended to another bride, and will again.

Start a Conversation!