Experience the J&B difference!

Celebrating over 30 years of service, J&B Bridals has grown to be the area's most complete wedding center. J&B has the perfect wedding gown, attendants gowns, accessories and tuxedos to make your wedding day incredible!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

136 S Main Street, Chambersburg, PA

Definately recommend

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Amanda T

The only word that comes to mind is AMAZING!, I could not have asked for any better service from everyone at the shop. I got my wedding gown and all of my bridesmaids dresses here! it was an hour drive from me but it was well worth it! from picking out my dress to having them all altered everything was great! i would definately recommend this bridal shop to everyone!

Beautiful Wedding Dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Erin T

I cannot say enough about J&B Bridals. After I got engaged, I made appointments at about 10 different bridal boutiques to try on dresses. We live in Frederick, MD and J&B Bridals was definitely the furthest from home. It took us a little over an hour to get to Chambersburg. J&B Bridals was one of the last places we checked out. I had already found the dress I loved at another shop, but didn’t get a good feeling that particular place could take care of me throughout the entire process (alterations, day of preparation, etc). I expressed my concerns with J&B and they assured me the dress could be ordered and they would take care of all the details. After speaking with other brides who got their dress at J&B and with Jim and Barb, I was willing to make the drive in order to get my dress from J&B. Initially, I worked with Mallory. My bridesmaids drove in from all over one day in February to look at and be fitted for dresses. We made a day of it and had such a blast. It was a surprisingly painless process and we all agreed and loved the dress we picked! Mallory measured everyone and we were so excited to get the dresses. Between that time and when the dresses arrived, Mallory had left J&B Bridals and I was turned over to another consultant, Amy. This was a blessing in disguise. Amy was absolutely amazing! When the bridesmaid dresses finally arrived in July, I drove up to pick them up and shipped them out to all of my girls (they are all over the east coast). A few days later, one by one, I got alarming text messages that none of their dresses fit. I was hysterical. I didn’t know if they could be fixed in time. I immediately called Amy and she made me feel SO much better. They were absolutely willing to do whatever they had to do to make it right. I collected all of their measurements again, their dresses, and headed back up to J&B. Jim, the owner, Amy, and many other consultants were so apologetic and really did everything they could to make it right. They re-ordered all the dresses in the correct size and expedited their delivery. They arrived again in September and they were all perfect! Their response to the whole ordeal was so professional and made me feel at ease. I can’t say thank you enough! Another gem at J&B Bridals is the seamstress, Connie! She is a magician for sure! She made my dress look absolutely gorgeous! She made all the necessary alterations and added buttons, loops, and hooks where we felt we needed extra support. She also made my mom’s dress look beautiful! Connie is the true definition of a hard worker and a beyond talented seamstress. I am so happy I chose J&B Bridals just so I got to work with her. Two days before our wedding, my mom and I drove up to J&B to pick up the dress. It looked even more gorgeous after it had been carefully steamed and placed on a bust. Amy showed us exactly how to handle it and get it up to our wedding site. You could tell they took so much time to steam every last inch of my dress and it looked GORGEOUS. So many people commented on my dress and how beautiful it was. I can’t thank J&B enough for making me, my bridesmaids, mother and flower girls look absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

cannot say enough great things about J&B!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Lauren F

Jami at J&B Bridals was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with! I was referred to J&B by a coworker that had gotten her dress there a year before. We live about an hour away, but she assured me that it was well worth the drive. And it totally was. I had originally emailed them to see if they would be able to accommodate me—both with my budget, as well as the fact that I am plus size. Jami immediately returned my email, ensuring me that they had plenty to try on. We made an appointment for first thing on a Saturday morning. When we walked in, we were immediately greeted by the entire sales team, Jami introduced herself and took me back to the dresses right away. I had printed out some ideas, but really didn’t know what I wanted—just no satin. Jami was able to pull multiple dresses from the rack (in my size too!) and took me back to the dressing room. She tirelessly put me in and out of dresses, and kept up the friendly conversation as well. I ended up buying the first dress that she had put me in! And it was on the clearance rack for $500! It was a gorgeous Mori Lee gown that I couldn’t help but come back to with every dress that I tried on. While we were there, the owner (Jami’s father) had introduced himself, congratulated me on the wedding and finding my dress, and ensured us that they were there for anything we needed. It was a year before my wedding, but they did not pressure at all for getting alterations done with them. They understood that I was out of the area, and they recommended a list of seamstresses that I could use if I chose, but I was not required. Even though we chose not to because of the distance, J&B really has everything you need for your wedding party—wedding gowns, tux rentals, mother dresses, flower girl dresses and bridesmaids dresses. Since I had purchased a clearance dress, the corset lace was tattered…Jami just told me to call back closer to the time of alterations and that she would mail me a new one, free of charge. And she did. The service and attention you receive at J&B Bridals is above and beyond what anyone is required to give. When you go to J&B, you just feel like part of the family—something that you can’t get at most other places. The week after I bought my dress, I even received a handwritten thank you note from Jami, thanking me for buying my dress there. I cannot say enough good things about J&B Bridals—check them out, make the drive if needed. I promise you it is WORTH IT!

Not much to say! In a good way!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 amanda f

I could go on and on about these lovely people but I don't need to. If you're a bride in the area, you don't need to go anywhere else! J & B is hands down the best you can get from every aspect - selection-service-knowledge-and most importantly, smiling faces that are ready to accommodate you and yours and just give you that bridal feeling. The highest of recommendations!!!

Most beautiful

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather B

The most beautiful gowns and tuxedos! We all looked and felt stunning!

Very nice Bridal store

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Raechel N

Tons of dresses to choose from and a helpful Friendly staff. We were very happy with our experience here. I purchased my dress, veil, undergarments and shoes here. Great customer service from beginning to end.

Beautiful Dress, Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Mandy O

J & B provided amazing service and Jackie helped me find my wedding dress. Before my appointment, I was e-mailing back and forth with Jackie about ideas, styles, and prices. When I went in for the appointment, some dresses were already pulled which helped us in being efficient. I was so appreciative of Jackie, who took my maximum price seriously. When my sisters begged me to try a dress on, Jackie was honest and told me its price before letting me fall in love with it :) They also helped me through the alteration process and the gown preservation when all was said and done. J & B's friendly service and unique gown selection made finding a wedding dress fun and stress-free.

Great Customer Service!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Melissa Y

I purchased my Bridal gown here and Jessica was amazing to work with. She help my MOH as well. Caridad worked amazingly with my husband to select a tux and tuxes for the Dads. All of the staff at J&B was amazing in helping with our selections, pick up, concerns, fittings, etc. I would definitely use again for formal attire. 5++++ stars

Wonderful and helpful staff

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Holly W

J and B bridal was the best place to get a wedding dress. I bought my dress, all of the bridesmaid dresses, all of the tuxes and the mother of the bride dress. They were organized, helpful, kind, and respectful. They made you feel special and helped you with whatever you needed. I had many comments on how beautiful the dress was.

Like say yes to the dress

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Bridget S

The store is like the show. They have an amazing bridal showroom and actually know what they are doing to help you pick among the gazillion of dresses they have.

Highly Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

The owners and employees are extremely knowledgeable and thoroughly enjoy their jobs. Every time we visited they stopped what they were doing to say hello. They made sure we were being treated like royalty. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of dress or tux/suit. Their prices are extremely competitive and they have so much variety in their selection. Seriously, do yourself a favor and let J&B help you with your dresses, tuxes, and suits. You won't regret it.

Had the exact dress I wanted!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kacie O

I had seen a Madeline Gardner dress that I loved here on theknot.com and then when I went to J&B Bridals they had the exact dress I was looking for!!!! I saw it from 15 feet away and knew it was the exact dress. The price was a little higher then I wanted to spend, but their kindness, advice, and patience was worth the extra cost. From the smiling, energetic girls who helped me find my dress to the lovely seamstresses who fitted it to me, J&B gets a 10 out of 10 in my book. Thank-you!!

Tuxedo Rental

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Darlene K

They were great to work with and the choice was outstanding for our daughters wedding. We just loved the look.

wedding dress

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 amy k

this was a great shop to get wedding dress. they called me ahead to see what i wanted. when i arrived for my appt, there were already several dresses pulled and ready for me to try on. Staff was friendly and knowledgable. my daughters got their dresses there as well. when one did not fit, they reordered with no fuss. i have already recommended to another bride, and will again.

Excellent dress selection and outstanding customer service!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Ashley S

I purchased my wedding gown from J&B Bridal and was extremely happy with their gown selection and outstanding customer service. I live about 90 minutes from their store, but trust me when I say that it was well worth the drive!! I found J&B online when searching specifically for Mori Lee dresses, and I was so happy to find that they carried the full line of Mori Lee dresses by Madeline Gardner. My associate was Jamie and she was wonderful with listening to what aspects of a dress I liked/didn't like/had-to-have/etc. With her recommendations and dress pulls, I was able to find the perfect dress for me. I even received a hand-written thank you card from Jamie for purchasing my dress from their store! My dress arrived to the store much sooner than expected and they were sure to kindly remind me to pick up. I would recommend J&B to anyone!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Cara S

The people at J&B are fantastic. I had a long engagement and found my dress early on. After a year of not being in there, they still knew me by name, even on days when I didn't have an appointment. They are fabulous and their seamstresses are also amazing. Everything about J&B is perfect.

Much better than any Bridal chain..

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Kayla R

I used J&B Bridals & Tux to dress our entire wedding party including our mothers. Jackie helped me the every step of the way and was extremely sweet throughout the whole process. This shop is normally busy so it's best to make appointments but that doesn't deter them from giving you their time. All of the dresses came in perfect and the alterations were also flawless; Connie was great and was able to do exactly what I needed. The tux's at J&B are also great because they're able to match the dresses ordered for the girls, although they seem a tad more costly than your typical David's they are sized to fit and will overnight new pieces if something may not perfect. I would recommend J&B to anyone looking for their perfect gown for wedding, prom, or any special occasion.

J&B Bridals - Thee Best Place Around for Wedding Attire

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Tori

Although very busy, they didn't rush me at all. They have sales and dresses for every price range. I had Jackie and she was amazing; she is polite, friendly, and obviously loves her job. I bought my bridesmaid dresses and my wedding gown here. Everyone is always friendly and helpful throughout the whole process and even after the wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

J&B Bridal - Would highly recommend to any bride (or groom)!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Jill

For our wedding the bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes were purchased through J&B Bridal. Everyone was extremely helpful, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile. Any time I had a question, I could call or email and would get an immediate response. They're wonderful!

Nothing More Beautiful than a J&B Wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Taylor M

I can't put into words how wonderful it was to work with the Resh family at J&B!! Jami is by far the sweetest and most professional bridal consultant, that I now consider a friend!! You will be treated like family at J&B and helping brides create beautiful weddings is clearly a passion that they, as a company, hold as their top priority!! We purchased my wedding gown, my reception gown, all of my (custom-colored) bridesmaids dresses, mother's and grandmothers' dresses, and rented all tuxes through J&B...and given the chance, we would have most definitely purchased through them again!! It is no surprise that they have been in business for 35 years because they have wedding attire down to an art!! Thank you again Jami, Jackie, Jim & Barb and the whole J&B Family!!

Completely worth every penny - the PLACE TO GO

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Kristin T

I LOVED our entire experience with J&B Bridals. Every associate I encountered in that store was pleasant and fantastic to work with. Jami, my consultant, remembered my name and details about my wedding every time I went to the store - for the bridesmaids dresses, picking my headpiece, looking for a dress for my mom, and each fitting I had. She was always there with a smile and a hug. She answered any e-mails I sent promptly and thoroughly. Barb & Jim Resh, the store owners, were also fantastic. We got all the bridesmaids gowns and tuxedos from J&B as well, and Jim was just as detail-oriented as Jami. Connie, who did my alterations, was also fantastic. I just cannot say enough good things about J&B Bridals. I love my dress, the dresses we ordered for bridesmaids, and the tuxedos for all the guys. THANK YOU SO MUCH J&B!!!

Best Around

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Rebecca S

I actually live in Mechanicsburg and Drove the whole way to Chambersburg; and it was worth every mile. I love my dress and the service and organization is suburb at J&B. Mallory was my consultant and she is wonderful. She actually pick a dress for me that I thought I didn't like on the hanger and actually that dress was perfect for me. She also kept the dress below my budget; which was very important. My Mother also go her dress at J&B and she looked amazing. I only had 3 Bridesmaid get their dressed out of the 6. The 3 that went with J&B were very happy. The alteration department is awesome; I'm 5'1" so I had a lot of alteration. The alteration were perfect. Very satisfied with my whole experience at J&B.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Gabrael M

I absolutely LOVED my experience at J&B Bridals. The people were so friendly and very easy to work with. I went to the bridal shop to just getting size measured and get an idea of what I would like. I had all intentions to order my dress online but wanted to look anyways. I'm glad I decided to because I fell in love with the very first dress I tried on and it was the dress I went with. The girls at J&B were there to help every step if the way and never got tired of my phone calls or frequent stop ins. They do have patent arranges that can be made, and the best part is, it isn't a set price. You pay what you can, when you can until it is paid off. I love J&B Bridals and recommend them to anyone around the area looking for wedding dresses.

Awesome shop

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Melissa T

Mallory was amazing to work with and helped me find the perfect dress. Prices are very reasonable and alterations were great as well. Nice inventory of a variety of dresses and staff willing to do what they can to get dresses in that they donot stock as well. Highly recommended.

November 3, 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jenna S

Although I did not use J & B for my own wedding gown (since my dream gown was only available in a boutique in Virginia :/) my husband and his groomsmen all rented from there. They were very attentive to them in a quick and concise way (the place is always packed since it is really the only bridal shop in the area). Jim assured my husband's happiness with his and his guys' tuxes. He even told us he would overnight tuxes if he needed to because of size issues since we live in Philadelphia--and all of the guys were in different areas of PA. Overall they were great to work with (maybe a little hectic and overwhelming because of the constant rush, but fair).

TO J&B Bridals and Tuxedos