Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Chicago, Miami and the Greatest Destinations Worldwide

Compelling Photojournalism + Stunning Portraiture

I’ve been incredibly blessed to photograph the most discerning clients’ weddings in the greatest destinations worldwide for over 12 years of my life. My style is an artistic approach of compelling, modern photojournalism and timeless, artistic portraiture. I strive to create bold, dynamic lighting to shape striking, larger-than-life images which are oozing with emotion that will leave you absolutely breathless. The very essence of how I see weddings through my camera and in my heart is grounded in the relationships I capture within the natural interactions with you, your family and friends. These relationships are the most beautiful and important aspect of your wedding day which is what we will strive to capture and can’t wait to deliver to you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Chicago, Miami and the Greatest Destinations Worldwide (312) 671-7678
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jean P

Jason was, without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Not only is he extremely professional, helpful, and organized, but he is also a lot of fun to work with! He felt like an old friend. Throughout the wedding planning process, my husband and I kept... Read More looking into where we wanted to get our wedding photos taken and what (if any) permits were needed to get the job done. Jason was so helpful with helping select locations. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge about great spots around the Chicago area. He took the time to drive around with us in Lincoln Park to select some great spots we could utilize. On the day of the wedding, Jason was a total pro. He coordinated our very large bridal party of 17 throughout all the various shots we needed. He rolled with us when we wanted to take a few photos with our dogs and I couldn't be happier with having gotten those shots! The icing on the cake of our lovely wedding day was the absolutely STUNNING photos he captured. There are so many small moments that happened on our wedding day that could have been lost in my memory years from now, but because Jason was on the ball all day, those little moments are beautifully captured forever (like the extraordinary shots of me with my grandmother). Those moments are priceless. With Jason our expectations were high and yet he still managed to exceed them. Lance and I love Jason!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Mandy G

One of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding was hiring Jason as our photographer. Jason is part planner, counselor, motivator and most importantly, an all-around nice guy who is a delight to work with. He kept us calm when the details got too overwhelming and... Read More helped us orchestrate a series of photos that I cannot wait to share with my friends and family. I firmly believe it's the ease with which he shoots that led to the beautiful portraits, great group shots, fun candids and other moments that helped me re-live my special day all over again. If you want a fun photographer who everyone will love AND incredibly breath-taking and touching photos from your day, I cannot recommend Jason enough.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Aly P

Jason and Brian were absolutely incredible! My now-husband and I couldnt be happier with his photography - Jason and Brian both made us (and our bridal party, and our families, and our friends!) incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, and the natural joy and happiness of... Read More the moment was absolutely captured in the photos. Jason was incredibly responsive the entire time we were in contact - almost a year, I think? - and never hesitated to quickly answer any and every question I had. He coordinated timing and schedules with our venue and really helped the day itself run so smoothly. I couldn't be happier - he was worth every penny, and much more.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Heather H

We had the best experience working with Jason. We were referred to Jason by our Wedding Venue, and after talking with him on the phone we had our minds made up. We had decided not to do a first look on our wedding day. We knew it could be complicated to avoid each other at the... Read More same venue. However, Jason took our decision very seriously and talked with building staff and constantly communicated with his assistant via walkie talkie to ensure that we had nothing to worry about. Jason also helped make everyone comfortable and relaxed for our photos. The whole day went super smoothly, which I really attribute to Jason’s incredible event experience and expertise. He was fun, but professional. He always made sure we were taken care of. I appreciated that he was focused on getting stunning shots, but also made sure we having fun and enjoying our wedding day, We were SUPER pleased with Jason after it was all said and done. Then, we were even more blown away when we saw the results! Wow. He is really talented. We have been treasuring these incredible moments he captured. He’ll capture those moments you’ll never want to forget - as well as moments you had never even witnessed! We’re really so happy that we went with Jason for our wedding. He is worth EVERY penny. And I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Thanks, Jason!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kimberly S

Jason Kaczorowski was everything that we could hope for and more. From the moment we met him we knew he was our choice and that he would do a great job as his passion and creativity are undeniable. Jason is also very accommodating...my husband and I did not give him a lot of... Read More direction to work with so he took control for us giving great recommendations on everything from fun portrait ideas to locations. We would definitely recommend Jason to anybody looking for a great photographer!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jackie M

Great photographer. He got back to us quickly with emails. He came up with a great plan to get as many pictures as he could. His final product was amazing. We love every picture

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Marcela C

Jason is absolutely the best! We met in Chicago when he shot our engagement photos. His photos are absolutely breath taking so without any hesitation it was a must that we needed to have him capture our wedding in Florida. Jason exceeded our expectations and makes an awkward... Read More photo shoot seem so natural and effortless. The end result of his photos are spectacular! We highly recommend Jason and will definitely love to use him again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Alyssa T

Jason is amazing and we recommend him to everyone if you want the best wedding photographer ever. He listened to everything we wanted in our pictures and blew away our expectations. His excellent organization skills lowered my stress during wedding planning. He has great... Read More positive energy that makes him so much fun to work with. He gave us finished wedding highlight photos the day after the wedding and all of the photos (more than 1000!) were ready a month after the wedding! Wow!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Lisa B

I wish there was a rating higher than 5 stars. From every step of the process, Jason has been incredible. His creativity and craftsmanship are impressive and he went above and beyond to personalize our wedding. He even stepped up to roles beyond a photographer, making sure we... Read More were hydrated and gathering appropriate people when we needed them! He even bought the groom a popsicle! He even came to our condo to take pictures of us with our cats (no easy feat). He is the best and I can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Chris O

He gave us the Best. Day. Ever. I can not say enough good things about Jason and his team and the beautiful photos they produced. He even gave us the suggestion for our amazing DJ. That winning combo made it so special for us. Book him and use his suggestions - he's a genius.... Read More Love the contrast and focus in our photos. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jennifer F

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience working with Jason. He came very highly recommended by a friend and within the first five minutes of meeting him, we knew he was perfect for us. He is a true professional, was fantastic to work with and the photos from... Read More our wedding were stunning. Jason really took the time to get to know us personally and it showed in the photos. He helped loosen us up and our photos were candid and natural. The locations, poses and conceptual ideas were perfectly suited to our personalities and our vision for our wedding day. He captured such a range of emotions of our day from dramatic and reflective to playful and fun; his photos really helped us realize and remember the way we felt. Jason is not afraid to get down and dirty and do whatever it takes to get the shot. He was hustling around so much and putting himself into so many different positions that it sometimes felt that there were two of him. Jason is extremely friendly, passionate about is craft and his attention to detail is incredible. He went well above and beyond the typical service expected and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Diana C

Jason did a phenomenal job capturing all the perfect moments during our wedding ceremony and reception. We could not have asked for a better photographer, we especially love our solo shots on the rooftop, we will definitely be hanging those up in our home. Thank you Jason for... Read More helping us save these once in a lifetime moments forever!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Carly C

Jason is the best! He is so fun and happy and easy to be around. I am not one who usually enjoys being the center of attention and Jason made it so easy and natural feeling. It felt like he was just one of our friends hanging out- and then we saw his work just a couple days... Read More after the wedding and were blown away! There was a little bit of everything...some classic ones, some cute and candid ones, and some really dramatic artsy ones. He's very confident, as he should be, and it will totally put you at ease. His assistant photographers were also a joy to be around!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jen b

Amazing! From the first meeting we had with Jason he got our vision. He and his team are true artists. They have a unique, beautiful style of photography and Jason is even willing to get a little dirty to capture the best shot. When we got our photos back every person said how... Read More beautiful they were. My maid of honor even told me she wished she had went with Jason. During the big day, Jason and his team were like flies on walls. Some of the pictures we received I didn't even remember him taking. I cannot say thank you enough to Jason and his team for the unbelievable moments they captured.

Amazing Photography - Even Better Photographer

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Katie O

I can't say enough great things about Jason! With my memory problem, photography was one of the areas we were most concerned about. I was nervous and didn't feel right about a lot of the photographers we were meeting - until we met Jason. He made me feel so at ease. We talked... Read More for hours about why he loves photography and how he got into it. By the time our wedding rolled around, we had talked to Jason several times and met his wife. I felt like he was part of the family and we all were enjoying the big day. His photography is outstanding and he makes you feel so comfortable when he's taking pictures. I remember seeing his photos and thinking they were amazing, but not thinking ours would turn out like that because we are silly people who make faces and act goofy all the time - but he somehow made us look great, too! You will not regret hiring Jason. He wasn't just a photographer on our day, he actually made the day so much more pleasant and fun.

The BEST!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Lauren S

Jason's style and execution is spot on. He captures memories and moments better than anyone I've seen. In addition, he's a wonderful guy! It's impossible to express how amazing Jason makes his clients feel before, during, and after each shoot. He is really something to behold,... Read More not only for his incredible talent, but for his commitment to serving his clients! He goes above and beyond to ensure his clients's happiness, delivering a value added experience from start to finish.

professional, on-point, and amazing photos

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Jewel N

Jason was wonderful to work with! Early in the planning stages, Jason was very helpful in steering me in the right direction for details to consider for our big day. Everything from scheduling the events, to tips for great photos. It was very helpful and comforting to hear of... Read More his experiences -what works and what doesn't. It truly was priceless advice from seasoned professional. During our engagement session my fiancé and I became very comfortable with Jason's kind and knowledgable personality. We were able to be ourselves during the photoshoot, while taking his direction. The photos came out to be mystical and inspired, and I was thrilled at the results! Our comfort was rekindled at the wedding, and it made me very relaxed to know that Jason was there capturing every moment. Before our wedding ceremony we had a problem with our DJ being unprofessional and Jason quickly swept in and straightened him out without anyone asking him to do so. I was so relieved to hear of this after the ceremony! Jason truly was on the pulse of our wedding day rhythm. He was always there for our special moments and seemed to always know just what was going to happen next. His experience cannot be surpassed. During the reception, Jason played a slideshow of photos from the wedding day. Our guests were thrilled to see photos from an artists perspective and it helped to continued the wedding excitement throughout the night. When we visited Jason's studio to view the photos, we were both amazed at how many moments were captured and just how beautiful every photo was! We were able to sit back and watch a slidshow on a big screen and relive our special day. The photos were romantic, graceful, and full of light. It was incredibly hard to choose! The albums and photos that Jason offered us were of a very fine quality that will truly stand the test of time, age, and lots of enjoyment. The album pages seem to be printed on fine art paper, beautifully bound, and guaranteed to last. It is very unique and classic all at once. I could not be happier with our photographer, his preparation and follow up, his photos, and his products. He was incrediably professional, experienced, friendly, and invested in the success of our day. My favorite vendor to work with, BY FAR! I would recommend Jason to everyone. As our wedding day is but a memory now, I am so happy that we decided to invest in a talented photographer to help keep our memories alive in their purest form. There's no going back on that special day and Jason was our best choice.

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Brock H

My wife and I chose Jason as our photographer for our wedding in 2011. When you hire Jason, you are getting much more than a photographer, it’s like having a photographer and a wedding coordinator. He is always professional and personable. He spent a lot of time getting to... Read More know my wife and me in numerous meetings before then wedding, and he got to know all of our parents and bridal party on the wedding day. Having that familiarity made it very easy to work together on the wedding day, and that is something that you won’t get at the big photo houses where you meet your photographer for the first time on the morning of your wedding. Jason’s experience will make for a great stress-free wedding day. He knows what’s going to happen before it happens, allowing him to get the perfect angle for his next shot. He is also a great organizer. He quickly gets everyone staged, posed, and shot for your portrait session. This is where his wedding coordinator skills come in. His experience also enables him to be unobtrusive. He was never in the way, and blended into the background during the ceremony and reception. Jason has a great imagination and creative style. He can make any setting work for beautiful photos. We went to a location that he had never been to before for our engagement session. All he had to do was take a quick look around and he came up with over 10 ideas for really awesome shots using the background available. The angles and use of the scenery made for some really unique shots. As an experienced photographer, Jason has an excellent vision of light and knows how that will effect the photo. He uses a variety of angles and composure to create very artistic images. We had actually wrapped up our post ceremony photo shoot with our bridal party and were about to drive off to the reception, but Jason stopped our Limo and had my wife and I get out for one last photo opportunity. The sun had begun to set and painted the sky with shades of blue, red, and orange. Jason is always looking for that unique moment to capture the perfect photo, and the colorful sky made a great backdrop for my bride and me. In the middle of our reception, Jason put up a slide show of the photos that he took THAT MORNING. Our guests were amazed to be seeing photos of our event after dinner. Everyone loved the photos. Then, just 24 hours later he posted some of his favorite shots on his blog for everyone to see as well as a YouTube teaser video. You can end your search for a photographer here - hire Jason. If you call him and he’s not available on your wedding day, change your wedding date. You won’t be disappointed.

JASON ROCKS!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2012 Andrew R

I shopped for photographers on line, and it only took a few sample photographs for me to decide on Jason. He has an eye for creating great pictures. He captures the mood, the emotions, the excitement … every last detail. I come from a family of amateur photographers and... Read More at every family occasion, we find ourselves taking three shots from each camera of the same group, and the sibling behind the camera is always missing. When you ask a guest to take pictures of your family, the result is never quite right. Let Jason do the photography work while you and your siblings and family enjoy the event. I had four weeks to plan our activities; the photographer service was one of the last things on my “MUST HAVE” checklist. I spoke to Jason once on the phone, then met with him a couple of times. I already knew after speaking to him on the phone that he was our guy. The follow up meetings provided him a little more detail of what we wanted him to do -- we basically gave him free range to take pictures at our civil union ceremony and reception. I wanted a photographer who demonstrated his skills for taking great wedding photographs. I also wanted someone who showed me that he could adapt his experience to non-traditional celebrations. I wanted someone who took interest in our lives. I wanted someone who took awesome photographs. I found that person in Jason. Jason is a pleasure to work with. On a day when our emotions and stress levels were on maximum overload, Jason kept us in calm. I highly recommend him for all your photography needs. JASON, YOU ROCK!!! PS #1. My guests saw the highlights on Jason’s blog. They loved the pictures and cannot wait to see the rest of the photographs. Thank you! PS #2. If you need a videographer, Jason can refer you to professionals that he has worked with. In fact, we went ahead and hired a videographer to capture footage of our civil union and reception.

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Erica F

FYI-Despite what my profile says, our wedding date was 09/07/2011. I can't say enough nice things about Jason, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my best friend. When we decided to elope, I knew one thing we didn't want to compromise on was quality photography, since... Read More it would be the only way our friends and family would get to see the wedding. Jason was recommended by our officiant, and I am so grateful that he was. He was adventurous and flexible enough not to run screaming from a mid-week wedding on a sailboat (even when Lake Michigan turned out to be very choppy)! We had a good pre-wedding consultation, during which he asked us about any concerns and any special pictures we might want. My husband and I are both camera-shy, and Jason selected great locations for our pictures. He kept us moving and talking enough that we didn't have time to become nervous or self-conscious. Consequently, we didn't have that plastic-smile look you so often see with overly pose-y photography. To top it all off, he even picked us up at our hotel and brought an adorable wedding cake! Our families and friends love our pictures, and so do we. His prices were very reasonable, but the quality we got was worth so much more.

The Most Talented Photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Sabrina C

My Husband & I Can't say enough about Jason Kaczorowski. We truly had the BEST wedding ever And Thanks to him we will never forget the memories of our special day because of his amazing work. He is such a hardworking & talented person and would do anything to make your wedding... Read More day so special!! We just got our wedding album in and we are just blown away on how awesome it is!! It truly is amazing. It brings so much happiness to my husband & I that we can look back and enjoy that moment all over again!! Jason Rocks!!

Amazing photographer with great attention to detai

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 sarah g

Jason was our photographer for our engagement photos last month. Both my fiance and I were very impressed with his talent and creativity! If we didn't already have our wedding photographer booked, we would use his services for the wedding too! I had never had a photo shoot done... Read More before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Jason made us both feel comfortable and was a lot of fun too! We think he did an extraordinary job with our pictures and was the perfect choice!! We will definitely being using his services again! :) I would recommend him over and over again!

Muenchow-Menz Wedding

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Angie B

Jason does amazing work! He photgraphed the Muenchow-Menz wedding, and although, I was unable to make it to the wedding, the pictures captured every detail! Jason's style is much different than most and his photos look like they are straight out of a magazine!

USE HIM!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Gabrielle L

I could not have been happier with Jason Kaczorowski as our wedding photographer. Photography was the one area that I was really adimant about having the best available and Jason definitely fit the bill. He was always easy to get a hold of and very flexible with his schedule. He... Read More even drove all the way up to WI to shoot our engagement session! The pictures from our wedding have so far, blown me away. He did an amazing job of telling the story of our day through photography which was exactly what I was looking for. His professionalism was commendable and his attitude and enthusiasm are contagious. I highly recommend Jason to any and all brides looking for a top notch photographer.

Look no further than Jason Kaczorowski Photography

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Yvette O

My spouse and I were not experienced “models” for our pictures but Jason did an incredible job getting natural shots of us and we could not be happier with our experience. Not only is Jason an incredible photographer, but he is also a fun and interesting person and did a great... Read More job making a 4-hour photo shoot a lot of fun for the both of us. Our expectations were completely obliterated after we saw the sample photos and we are both so excited to see the final product. Jason was also a great resource to us for printing services and he had a lot of cool stuff to show us and was eager to answer any questions we had, regardless of whether we used him for prints or not. I would go out of my way to recommend Jason to a friend or family member that was looking for similar photographic services and would insist that they use him before anyone else. Jason, thank you so much; we will enjoy these pictures for the rest of our lives and are grateful that we chose you to be a part of them.

Jason Kaczorowski

I am an award-winning artistic memory purveyor with over 12 years of professional wedding photography experience who has been consistently named one of the Best Wedding Photographers in Chicago. I've captured nearly 600 weddings in the greatest destination worldwide with an approach that emphasizes modern photojournalism and timeless portraiture. My work has appeared in newspapers, magazines and websites around the world. I boasts all 5/5 star reviews. I am a member of • International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers • Professional Photographers of America • Fearless Photographers