Celebrating Love Since 1885

Find your perfect ring at JB Hudson. With 130 years of expertise guiding happy couples through the exciting experience of selecting your dream ring, we know we can make your wishes come true! The collection of over 10 designers will inspire you and match your exact vision - or surprise you with something totally unique. We look forward to seeing you!

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

901 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN (612) 338-5950

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Holly R

Thank you Kelly, for all your assistance in the ring selection process for my engagement and wedding band. Your excellent service and knowledge was much appreciated by my fiancé as he went through the process and the result for me was an incredible engagement ring that I'll... Read More treasure forever! For two people who had little to no experience in selecting rings, you made the process fun and simple. Thank you for excellent quality and service! I strongly recommend Kelly and jb hudson.

2016-04-11T10:21:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that Kelly could help you find the perfect rings! Congratulations to you both!

The most amazing place you will find

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Ashley H

JB Hudson Jewelers is hands down the most amazing place ever! Their level of service is incredible, they make you feel like you are the most important person there. They host incredible events, have the best jewelery around and will go out of their way to make your experience... Read More second to none.

Best Jeweler in Minneapolis!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Laura B

We bought all 3 of our rings from Christy at JB Hudson. She is incredible. The quality of service and products is much better than anywhere else we shopped. In fact, we have gone back twice to shop for other products since our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brianna R

I have loved every experience going into JB Hudson, they are professional and very friendly! They made us feel very comfortable with our buying decisions and did not push us to purchase something we did not want.

2017-08-01T16:34:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words and for sharing your experience with the team at JB Hudson. We are so glad you love your purchases and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Dan I

I was given a few recommendations to go to JB Hudson, Minneapolis to purchase an engagement ring. I began speaking with Kelly over the phone. I did not see a three stone diamond ring on their website, so I asked Kelly if I could send her a variety of pictures of what my now... Read More Fiance wanted. Kelly contacted me the next day and advised she had two rings that would be available to see the next day. Due to my work schedule, generally working after 7pm, and not being able to make it during normal business hours, Kelly scheduled a private appointment after hours for my Fiance and I to come view the rings. The parking was valet, and upon entering JB Hudson we were met by Kelly and a few associates. They were extremely friendly, even provided my Fiance with a glass of Champagne. - Great First Impression. After the meeting, Kelly told me to text/call/email her at anytime. The fact that she allowed me to text her at anytime showed the commitment she has for her profession. Within a few days, I purchased the ring. Kelly provided me with a veterans discount, which again was above and beyond. Kelly kept me up to date on any updates while it was being designed and made. Once the ring was ready, I decided to bring my Fiances sister along when I picked up the ring. Again Kelly was very flexible when it came to setting up the appointment. Kelly came into work on her day off and made sure that I was 100% satisfied on the ring. JB Hudson, Minneapolis will continue to be the Jeweler that I go to for any other Jewelry needs. Their work ethic, dedication, and customer service I found higher than other Jewelers such as Tiffany. Thanks Kelly and all of their staff.

2017-04-12T12:50:36 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad you had a great experience and are happy that you are enjoying the ring. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin W

We were so happy with our purchases from JB Hudson. Kelly was so knowledgeable and helpful. She took time to get to know us and help us find the perfect rings. My fiance had purchased my engagement ring from somewhere else, so I was worried we wouldn't be able to find a wedding... Read More band that would match or fit or only have a couple options. The selection at JB Hudson was wonderful and I was able to find so options that I had a hard time choosing. My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding bands. Thank you JB Hudson.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Bryan A

You cannot beat the quality of jewelry, selection, and customer service that you will receive at JB Hudson! Kelly took such good care of us and continues to impress us every time we stop in. I will not go anywhere else to buy jewelry ever again! I would highly recommend going... Read More to JB Hudson, especially for an engagement ring!!!

2016-05-02T09:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing you experience at JB Hudson. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and that Kelly showed you everything we can offer! Congratulations on your engagement!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Marco S

JB Hudson was the perfect choice for our wedding bands. We had been to several jewelers throughout the twin cities and we found some OK rings but we were looking for that WOW factor. After walking in, Kelly Thomas spent the first few minutes chatting with us, just getting to... Read More know who we were. Then we stated looking through the very large selection of men's bands as she quickly narrowed down our style. There were several that we liked but she told us to come back for the Trunk show in a couple of weeks. She was well prepared and everything she showed us fit our style but there was one that was perfect for us. Kelly knew just what we were looking for and was able to find it for us. She was so fun and positive that it made the whole process enjoyable yet she still knew her stuff so the rest of the process was smooth and quick. I can't say enough good things about Kelly and JB Hudson.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

Kelly at JB Hudson downtown helped us find engagement and wedding rings that fit our story and each of our personalities to a tee. Kelly's vision, expertise and attention to detail made the process fun and easy. My fiance insists this is the only time he's ever enjoyed going to... Read More a jewelry store! Thanks, Kelly!

2016-04-11T10:22:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that Kelly could help you find the perfect rings and enjoy the process along the way! Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Jenny O

I worked with Karen from JB Hudson on our latest styled shoot and she was great! She helped style and was willing to go above and beyond for the entire shoot. It was a pleasure working with her. And JB Hudson's pieces were stunning, so original!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

Look no further than JB Hudson Jewelers for a stunning selection of jewels. Karen was such a dream to work with and really pulled our look together.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Josey S

It's easy to see that the jewelry at JB Hudson is gorgeous, but what is sometimes kept secret - Karen Allen. She, hands down, knows her jewels and stones and knows how to make them work for you and your life. Karen was an amazing addition to a recent photo shoot - I can't say... Read More enough how lucky we were to have her as a JB Hudson liaison!

Would go with Kimberly

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Vicki A

We worked with Kimberly the whole time. She was very knowledgeable but, there were some hiccups in the whole process which surprised me. They gave my wedding band to someone else so even though I picked out my specific one, what we wanted engraved on it, tried it on to fit... Read More the right size - I had to go through this twice. The other thing that happened which is not JB Hudson's fault but, my husband's band was also not the right amount of gold we paid for so they had the jeweler make the right one a second time. We paid for "the good stuff" and it was definitely not the right amount of gold that we paid for. Makes you wonder if anything you get is really what you paid for. I will say my husband was not the easiest to work with but, Kimberly did awesome with him and she definitely knew her jewelry! I will go back to JB Hudson and work with Kimberly.

Jennifer Santiago - Awesome

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

I purchased a watch from Jennifer Santiago at JB Hudson five years ago, for our 5th wedding anniversary. My experience and interaction with Jennifer back then was so great that it was an easy decision to reach out to Jennifer again last week, when I upgraded my watch for our 10... Read More year wedding anniversary! My experience has been nothing short of phenomenal! Jennifer is knowledgable, patient, personable and professional. Not to mention, she has an amazing eye for jewelry and educating you on what is new and up-and-coming. Barry, the manager was excellent as well. When looking at any type of jewelry large or small, I will always feel confident when purchasing anything from Jennifer Santiago and the amazing staff down at JB Hudson jewelers, Minneapolis.

A Forever Customer

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 April K

After finding the perfect engagement at another retailer, my then finance and I, struggled to find the perfect wedding band for the big day. Sadly, we purchased a "simple" band for the ceremony with hopes to find a diamond band later. I contacted Jennifer at JB Hudson to be... Read More on the look out for a diamond band that would not only look and feel great, but also not outshine my sparkly engagement ring. I am proud to say, after a few anniversaries, we purchased the PERFECT band today! To top it off, they fit the "simple" band, while my new ring was being cleaned, so that I can wear it on my right hand. We are overjoyed with the purchase and more impressed with the service. If you are looking for a jewelry store that cares, shop no more!!!

The perfect gift

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Camilla A

For a long time now I have been deciding on the perfect gift for my fiancé for our wedding day. He does not want a ring but I knew I still wanted to give him something that he will have forever. I do not live in Minnesota but on the outstanding referral of a friend they gave me... Read More Jennifer's contact information. I emailed with Jennifer over the next several months and she made me feel as though I was talking to a friend and not a saleswoman. I finally ended up taking the plunge and buying the most handsome, amazing watch from her!! I have never been in the store so my review is strictly based on the awesome customer service I received. This watch is perfect and I cannot wait for the reaction! Thank you JB and Jennifer!

No better place than JB Hudson!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

My girlfriend and I have been together the past four years, and I finally decided to pop the question, although I'm not sure she would have let me wait much longer! : ) She's the love of my life, and I wanted to find the perfect ring and had no idea where to begin. Choosing an... Read More engagement ring was a process I was not looking forward to, but Jennifer at JB Hudson was wonderful. I couldn't have found a better person or store to help me find the perfect ring. She was professional and funny and it helped me enjoy the experience. Too nervous to buy the ring the first day, I went back to the store three more times before I made the purchase. Every time I returned I was greeted warmly by the staff and Jennifer was ready and willing to sit down and answer any questions that came to mind. I recommend JB Hudson to any person looking to find the perfect ring for that special someone. Thank you!!!

The only place to buy her ring...

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

I began working with Jennifer about a year before I proposed. Before we even started looking at rings, she took the time to get to know us, considered our budget, and educated us on just about everything we needed to know about engagement rings. It was clear she was passionate... Read More about her work and truly cared about how important of a decision this was to me and my future wife. That really impressed me. I brought my fiancée in twice and she blindly picked the same ring both times. Despite that, Jennifer was incredibly patient with me and my indecisiveness. It took me about 6 months to finally come in to buy the setting. However, before I bought anything, Jennifer encouraged me to shop competitors to get a better price. During a visit to one of the major jewelers in the Twin Cities, I spent about 20 mins consulting with a jeweler before a setting and diamond before I was asked to make a purchase decision. The price was a little lower, but so was the quality. Needless to say, I did not purchase my ring that day. Finally, after a little over 6 months of searching, I bought the setting. About a month later, I bought the diamond after working carefully with Jennifer on what I wanted. She tracked it down and pulled it aside for me to come in and see. I loved it and bought it on the spot. My (now) wife absolutely loves her ring. She is not someone was looking for a big diamond with a lot of sparkle, but the uniqueness of the setting and beauty of the diamond still get a TON of comments. We also bought our wedding bands and a men’s watch (my wedding gift) from Jennifer in prep for the wedding. Each time we had a super easy and personal experience. Jennifer even gave us a heads up on upcoming sales, which we were able to take advantage of. I should also note that a lot of wedding jewelers promote the fact that they offer long warranties, free cleaning, etc. We realized that at JB, all that is just standard. They stand behind what they sell and are going to make sure you are taken care of and love it for years to come. The day before our wedding, my wife went to see Jennifer in a little bit of a last minute panic looking for jewelry to wear on the big day because the original plan had come close to falling through. My wife explained the dilemma to Jennifer and she not only helped her pick something out, she came up with a way for us to purchase the jewelry as a contingency plan and then return it if we ended up not needing it after the wedding. Everything worked out and we did end up returning everything to the store. Jennifer didn’t have to do that and I doubt many other jewelers would. But, that is the kind of service that I have come to know from Jennifer and JB. Good luck finding elsewhere. Although I can never articulate how much I enjoyed my experience, I can tell you that I will never buy jewelry from anyone but JB. While its true JB might be a little more expensive than some, there is no way you’ll get that level of personal attention and service anywhere.

Wonderful Experience at JB Hudson

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Ana V

JB Hudson Jewelers downtown Minneapolis goes above and beyond to be helpful, informative, customer focused and friendly. My finance said that with Jen's help from JB Hudson, he was able to make a really informed decision to surprise me with the perfect engagement ring. After he... Read More proposed, we went in to meet Jen and the staff and they genuinely shared in our energy and enjoyment of being engaged, on top of providing excellent service and information on sizing, care, and other info for my gorgeous ring. We couldn't be happier with JB Hudson!

No Equal in Minnesota

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

J.B. Hudson is not the cheapest place in town to purchase jewelry and fine gifts, but you get exactly what you pay for. An experience commensurate with any other top jeweler globally. We've seriously shopped around the world for jewelry for about a decade- including my wife's... Read More engagement ring which was purchased in Mumbai, India-so it is an honest assessment to say that JB's product offering, quality, service level, and longevity are a reflection of the strong values and commitment to satisfied customers. What I like most about JB Hudson is the long-term family oriented values. When my wife and I went to JB to purchase wedding bands and gifts for our family and bridal party, we traced our own family history in their account records. We found the purchase of our parents wedding jewelry 20 years ago, and some our grandparents purchases even further back. I am proud to be a third generation customer-that is special and rare. The review wouldn't be complete without a specific thank you to Jennifer Santiago, who will be our first telephone call for future milestones which call for a jeweler's help.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

My experience with JB Hudson couldn't have been better. They have all the qualities you'd expect in a top-notch jeweler: selection, expertise, professionalism, and class. But the thing that really meant the most was the genuine and personal nature of the people. I worked with... Read More Jen to select my engagement ring and she's an absolute delight.

Lifelong Customer

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer Santiago at J.B. Hudson. Over the entire 9 month period, Jennifer provided unparalleled service and direction in helping us pick not only our wedding bands but also gifts for our parents, grandparents, and entire bridal... Read More party. Her and the entire team at J.B. Hudson were respectful of our budget and spent an inordinate amount of time helping us to ensure each gift felt personal and customized. I look forward to working with J.B. Hudson for important life events in the coming years.

A place that you can trust

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

From the moment we walked into JB Hudson, we were thrilled. We were greeted by a friendly employee, offered something to drink, and given a chance to explore the vast amount of offerings JB had in stock. We were assisted by an extremely friendly employee who took quite a bit... Read More of time to get to know us, what we wanted, and then the real fun began. We'd look at a couple rings, then based off those ones we liked/disliked, we were recommended others that fit the bill. We must have tried on 30 rings - and at no point did we feel any sort of pressure to hand a credit card over immediately. We were guests and treated as such. It was a wonderful experience and the knowledge that lives inside those walls is amazingly skilled. Go!

Best customer service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

We we're helped by Jennifer S on both our visits to the store. She was more than helpful, went above and beyond to make sure our questions and concerns were answered, and was just overall fun and enjoyable to work with! The level of quality JB offers is also top notch and hard... Read More to be compared to other stores in the area. We were very happy with our experience at JB. If you're in the market, stop in and you won't be disappointed!

Doesn't get any better

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 leah b

Everyone we encountered at JB Hudson was a complete delight to work with. In picking out our engagement ring and wedding rings we worked especially close with Jennifer Santiago. Through this process she was part counselor, part comedian, part confidant, and of course our... Read More critical expert. Jennifer was exactly what we needed.. when we needed it. I can't imagine getting our rings from anywhere else...and actually look forward to going for ring cleanings just to say hello.