Specializing in bridal hair and makeup services.

Free hair and makeup trials! I go location up to 3 hour drive and the mother of the bride and mother of the grooms hair is always free. I use air brush makeup. Call today to hold wedding your date!

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

2 Doctors Park, Suite C , at Serenity Spa, ASHEVILLE, NC (828) 275-4952

A Wonderful Find

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Cyndal H

Jeanne was so nice and so willing to do whatever I wanted for my hair and makeup. It turned out so beautifully. My bridesmaids looked just as stunning. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Jeanne in a second.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

My daughter and I met Jeanne yesterday for the first time, my daughter had her trial make up and hair. Wow, both of us fell in love with her right away, she hugged us both like we had known her for years( made you feel so extra special) she went over things and showed us some... Read More of her work in the past and magazines her brides were shown in, so very impressive and so down to earth, made us feel so welcome, she had such amazing ideas and helpful hints and ideas to make sure nothing is forgotten on my daughters special day. My daughter and I recommend her over anyone else, she is awesome, makes you feel at home and so calm, Jeanne is one special lady, I cant wait to see her again on my daughters big day. I have to honestly tell you when she finished my daughters hair, I cried and that was before she even started h er make up, A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. Jeanne thanks for making our trail make up day such a wonderful experience, cant wait until the big day 9/24/2016. Not sure if Crystal told you, this day is very special to her of course because her wedding day, but this would have been her big brothers 36th bday and they were so close. Thanks again for making our day.

Awesome to work with

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Andrea B

Jeanne and her staff were a dream to work with! I had hair and make up done for myself, my mother, my mother in law, and my four bridesmaids and she did a fantastic job! Everyone looked beautiful and I cannot imagine it going any better. She has a great attitude and she really... Read More made the whole getting ready process special to me. If there were more stars to give, I would definitely give them to her!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Heather B

Jeanne's work was amazing and beautiful. However too many other things happened that would cause me not to recommend her. She called all the time forgetful that I had already given her details and payment. Then on my wedding day she seemed to be in a hurry and left after she was... Read More done without telling me. After she promised to stay and provide touch ups after first look and before ceremony. She did come back but told me I was beautiful and didn't need her.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Samantha K

We used Jeanne's hair and makeup studio for our wedding on August 20. Jeanne and her assistant travelled to my venue and were set up and waiting for us when we arrived. They did makeup for both mothers, myself, and 3 bridesmaids and the hair for me and all 5 of my bridesmaids.... Read More Everyone looked beautiful!!! I was very happy with everyone's hair and makeup. It was exactly what I envisioned. I definitely felt beautiful that day!! Also, Jeanne was great to work with. She was very personable and you can tell she loves what she does. I would recommend Jeanne for wedding day hair and makeup!! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Liza W

It was a very odd experience. My original consultation was with Jeanne. She showed me her air brush kit which I was against but I was convinced after she tried it on me. The make-up was light, natural, dry and absolutely weightless. It looked phenomenal but felt like I wasn't... Read More wearing any makeup at all. After I paid the deposit, she informed me that I would actually be working with someone else. She assured me that the other lady had her own salon, which was absolutely untrue. In fact, I did my trials at the lady's friend's physical therapy office which had a single mirror in a very dark and poorly lit bathroom. On top of that, I left my first trial in tears because the makeup was so thick and sticky. It looked absolutely terrible and my hair reminded me of George Washington's wig. We worked together a few more times since I couldn't afford to lose the deposit. Eventually I was satisfied, however I kept having to remind her that I did not want a bunch of thick makeup piled on my face. Finally, on wedding day my hair looked amazing but once again the makeup looked overdone and unnatural. I felt uncomfortable. I was told by family "you don't look like yourself" and "you look better without makeup". However, I will say that the pictures came out nicely. She was also booked for another appointment that afternoon which made me feel like an inconvenience. She ended up missing that appointment and I felt guilty. She was a lovely lady and I enjoyed her companion, but the whole experience was just really weird.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Michael A

Jeanne was amazing; she enhanced the beauty in all of us. When she finished with me I felt like a princess. I didn't feel like the bride until Jeanne finished and then I was nothing but smiles. I highly recommend Jeanne to everyone.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Katie R

Jeanne did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup! It was exactly what I envisioned and lasted all day. I felt beautiful like a bride should!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

Jeanne was absolutely wonderful. My hair and makeup for my prom turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I will no doubt be returning to her to get both my hair and makeup done for my senior prom. She was so sweet, and a true artist. You can tell that she loves what... Read More she does. Thank you so much Jeanne for making my dreams for prom come true.

Beautiful Wedding Hair

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Katie

Jeanne was an absolute joy to work with. We used her for our hair the day of my wedding. She and her assistant were prompt, did an excellent job with our hair and I could not have been more pleased with her work!