Jeanne's Hair and Makeup Studio

serving Asheville & up to 3 hours drive.

Specializing in bridal hair and makeup services.

Free hair and makeup trials! I go location up to 3 hour drive and the mother of the bride and mother of the grooms hair is always free. I use air brush makeup. Call today to hold wedding your date!

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Beauty

2 Doctors Park, Suite C , at Serenity Spa, ASHEVILLE, NC serving Asheville & up to 3 hours drive. (828) 275-4952

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

My daughter and I met Jeanne yesterday for the first time, my daughter had her trial make up and hair. Wow, both of us fell in love with her right away, she hugged us both like we had known her for years( made you feel so extra special) she went over things and showed us some... Read More of her work in the past and magazines her brides were shown in, so very impressive and so down to earth, made us feel so welcome, she had such amazing ideas and helpful hints and ideas to make sure nothing is forgotten on my daughters special day. My daughter and I recommend her over anyone else, she is awesome, makes you feel at home and so calm, Jeanne is one special lady, I cant wait to see her again on my daughters big day. I have to honestly tell you when she finished my daughters hair, I cried and that was before she even started h er make up, A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. Jeanne thanks for making our trail make up day such a wonderful experience, cant wait until the big day 9/24/2016. Not sure if Crystal told you, this day is very special to her of course because her wedding day, but this would have been her big brothers 36th bday and they were so close. Thanks again for making our day.

Awesome to work with

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Andrea B

Jeanne and her staff were a dream to work with! I had hair and make up done for myself, my mother, my mother in law, and my four bridesmaids and she did a fantastic job! Everyone looked beautiful and I cannot imagine it going any better. She has a great attitude and she really... Read More made the whole getting ready process special to me. If there were more stars to give, I would definitely give them to her!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Marina V

Overall, the experience was stressful. Jeanne is extremely attentive and took her time with my makeup. My appointment was at noon, since that was the time she said she arrives. We scheduled makeup for me, hair+makeup for both my maid of honor and my mother. Our ceremony started... Read More at 4:30 during sunset outside. This information was provided upon making the appointment and arrival. After taking 1.5 hours to complete my makeup, my family knew there was no way that everyone was going to be ready by the start of the ceremony. I kept mentioning that although she was doing a fairly good job on the makeup(ladies honestly just use estee lauder double coverage it's just as good as the airbrush I find) the time management was just unrealistic. My sister hated her makeup and ended up adjusting it herself in the car, while my mother had to walk out midway through the appointment because they were late to the ceremony. Quality of service was pretty good, nothing I was mesmerized about but everything felt like a train wreck on my wedding.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Michelle S

Jeanne was very attentive from the first day I called her studio to my wedding day (12/29/17). I was able to travel to Asheville so she could do a trial run on my hair (we decided to pull my hair back). In addition to my hair, she also accommodated my mom, sisters,... Read More step-daughter, and niece the day of the wedding. We were pleased with our hair...I was definitely a happy bride!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Irene P

By all accounts, Jeanne herself is excellent for hair and make up. By the time I reached out her however, she was already booked, but she assured me she had other stylists available that are excellent. She assured me she would work closely with us along the way, including being... Read More at and supervising my hair trial to ensure I was happy. When my trial came around, she was physically in the building, but only greeted me and then left to work on other things. When I spoke to her after the trial she said I would work with the stylist on the wedding details and she was just taking care of the money. Given that I was already committed to working with her, I didn't worry too much about her change of tune, but every time I talked her in the month leading up to my wedding I got different estimates of the balance owed. Every time we spoke, I had to remind her that I was doing hair only and not make up. She even called me and emailed me asking for the remaining balance after I had paid it completely. Each time I corrected her she was very understanding backtracked on her incorrect estimate, but if you choose to work with her, definitely keep close tabs on what you have paid and what you owe. For my wedding, I worked with Kristen, Bobbie and Sherry. They were all very kind and easy to get a long with. I thought Kristin did a great job at my trial, so I was a little surprised when she did my hair a bit differently on the day of my wedding. I won't fault her for this though because I did tell her I didn't care what the back looked like, only the front, and it turned out beautiful anyway. My bridesmaids had mixed feelings on their hair. Several girls were clear that they wanted some volume in their styles, but did not feel like they got that at all. I personally felt everyone looked beautiful, but with their complaints combined with my experience with Jeanne, I think twice before booking them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Eileen J

Wow. This woman knows what she is doing. My mother and I were really worried about finding someone that could style our short thin hair. Oh my did she make it perfect. I looked like a princess. She even saved me when I dyed my hair black. Color looks amazing. Dont hesitate to... Read More book her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brandy W

Jeanne is great! Definitely go with her if you want to have the overall best experience on your wedding day. Two thumbs way up.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Torey S

We planned a wedding very quickly. It was a last minute decision and Jeanne was so helpful in making sure they could accommodate not just myself but our mothers, sisters, and aunt. The artist was able to give everyone personalized looks and was so friendly and kind. Jeanne kept... Read More in touch with me the week leading up to the wedding and even after! Very professional and truly caring. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jim W

Jeanne was amazing to work with! She was very personal, quick to respond to emails, and took the time to listen to what I was looking for in my hair and makeup. She found the perfect stylist, Marcy, who did a phenomenal job! Jeanne offered a free trial for my hair and makeup... Read More which I found very helpful, the overall process was relaxing and I went into my wedding day stressfree. I would absolutely recommend Jeanne and her staff to all brides! Thank you again for making me feel so beautiful on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alex S

Jeanne and her team (including her husband!) were so amazing!! Our house lost power the morning of my wedding and they did not skip a beat in getting over to our hotel and setting up there. We were all ready in time and looked amazing!! The best in Asheville!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Beth H

My wedding was October 14th, 2017. At first I wasn't going to hire a hair and makeup person I was just going to do it myself. Then, when I went to the Asheville Bridal Show I met Jeanne and I immediately changed my mind and booked her! The day of the wedding I had the lead... Read More artist Kristen and her assistant Bobbi come to my venue and do everybody's hair and make-up. Kristen and Bobbi are AWESOME! Bobbi did an amazing job on the hair for my 4 yr old niece (which I was a little worried that my niece wouldn't sit still for) but in the end her hair was exactly what I wanted. Kristen did mine and my mom's hair and makeup and boy did she do an AMAZING job. I went with the natural look and the messy updo and she did exactly what I wanted. Thanks to Kristen and Bobbi everyone looked and felt amazing at the wedding! I would recommend these 2 wonderful ladies to any Bride looking for hair and makeup artists! Wonderful! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sophia G

Could not have been happier with the way I looked on my wedding day. I was coming in from out of town, so my headstylist, Hannah, did a run-through with me a few days before the wedding. Jeanne and Hannah were flexible, professional, and accommodating. Loved that they could come... Read More to my mom's house to do mine, and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 ChloƩ R

Jeanne and her team were absolutely phenomenal! From my trial day with Jeanne in her salon to the day of the wedding, Jeanne was incredibly accommodating and helpful. She made sure that myself, my mother and mother-in-law and all my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair. She... Read More was very patient with me as well on my wedding day as I was quite emotional and waited kindly until I was ready to get my make up on. Jeanne truly felt like family on my big day and I'll never forget that. Thank you so much for all that you do, Jeanne. I can truly tell that you and your team care about what you do and treat your hair/makeup styles like a piece of art. I couldn't have asked for a more professional and amazing team! I highly recommend Jeanne for any bride or special event. She listened to everything that I wanted and made sure that my make-up looked natural and like myself. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ana w

Jeanne's team, Sarah and Amber were amazing! They were helpful and knowledgeable about hair and makeup. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 dipti P

I would highly recommend Jeanne for hair and Make up for an Indian wedding. She made me look just so perfect as Indian Bride. She came on time and very patience lady.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lynn C

Jeanne and Her Team were Wonderful to work with !!! Jeanne took care of my Daughters wedding at the Grand Bohemian Hotel . The Prices were very reasonable and My Daughter Looked PERFECT !! Plus the 9 Bridesmaids and our Flower Girl !!! I would hire her again in a heart... Read More beat !!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Natalie M

Hannah and Alisha were absolutely amazing to work with for the hair trial, the bridal portraits, and the wedding day. Jeanne mostly handled the booking and the money aspect of my agreement with her studio. It's a little weird how this business is set up. It's inside a salon but... Read More Jeanne rents out a chair there so it can get tough to schedule your trial and all that. It was also confusing to try and keep up with what I'd paid and what I owed. There was a time or two that I had to refresh my own memory and Jeanne's of how much we had left. This place is a solid option but could use a bit more organization for the type-A bride like myself. Overall I do recommend and be sure to ask for Hannah and Alisha!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Viviene A

I highly recommend Jeanne for any bride. She made my make up look natural and not caked on. She listened to what I wanted for my hair and she exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristen W

I came across Jeanne's Hair and Makeup when looking at my day of coordinator's (Erin at Plain With Sprinkles) Instagram page. Jeanne's had done the make up for another one of Erin's brides and I thought the bride looked amazing. I asked Erin about her make up and she said the... Read More bride's make up held up really well and that the bride had seemed very pleased with Jeanne's. So, I shot off an email to Jeanne and later on that evening, I had them booked! I was paired up with Hannah, who is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and super talented. I had a free trial and had so much fun getting my hair and make up done. Jeanne even popped in and chatted with me for a little bit (she seems super nice). The day of the wedding, Hannah came to my hotel and didn't even bat an eye at all the commotion going on. She really made me feel like a princess for the day! My now husband kept telling me how beautiful I looked and all my friends were amazed at how well the curls in my hair held up. And, just like my coordinator said, my make up didn't budge at all! I wish Hannah was available to create my every day look. :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Samantha Y

I used Jeanne for hair & makeup for both my bridal photos and wedding day and she was fantastic! :-) She does not put on too much makeup "because it looks better in photos", she actually applies a nice natural look which is exactly what I wanted. She is very open to changing... Read More something that you don't like and you don't think looks good which we did during my trial before my bridal session. Jeanne was on time morning of my wedding and brought an assistant who did all the girls hair and she even tacks on both moms of the bride and groom for free which was awesome! And her prices were fantastic and very reasonable! I would highly recommend Jeanne!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Sarah J

Jeanne, Kristin and their team were amazing! We had 13 girls getting their hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding and it felt so stress free and fun. They are super professional, kind, and everything I could've hoped for! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Heather F

Jeanne did hair & makeup for myself & both mothers, & she was wonderful! She brought my vision for hair and makeup to life, I truly felt like a bride! My mothers were very pleased with their looks as well. She worked quickly but did not rush. She was so very nice & accomodating.... Read More I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Holly M

Very happy with bridal and bridal party hair and makeup! It was super convenient to have the stylists come to my home the morning of the wedding to do everyone's hair and makeup!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lily B

Jeanne did my hair and makeup for engagement shoot and my wedding. I had a complex braided updo for my wedding and after a few tries at the trial, she really nailed it for the big day. It stayed up for the entire night. I enjoyed the airbrush makeup as it wasn't too thick and... Read More looked great in the pictures.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Sydney B

Jeanne and her team were fantastic and made my entire bridal party and me feel beautiful the day of my wedding. She offered on-site services for all of us, and made sure that we all looked exactly how we wanted. Highly recommend her! She's a fantastic stylist!