TRUNK SHOWS

By Appointment Only - Please call store to schedule during Store Hours MONTAGE FORMALS November 25th - November 27th BRIDAL ESSENCE OF AUSTRALIA January 27th - January 29th 2017

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

215 US Hwy 22, Green Brook, NJ (732) 968-7733

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Nicole B

Jefre and his team at Jefre Bridals are amazing! This was the first store I went to look for a dress. Susan was so sweet and so patient with me. Unfortunately, I did not find my dream dress at Jefre but later came back with the designer and dress number of a dress I loved... Read More and Jefre was able to order it for me! They even brought out champagne for me, my mom, and 2 bridesmaids to celebrate saying yes to the dress! An appointment is a must because they are super busy (especially on weekends). My mom, mother-in-law, and all of my bridesmaids got their dresses here and we couldn’t be any more happy that we did. My only complaint would be that my bridesmaids are all very thin and when we ordered their dresses, they were ordered very big which made alterations a little difficult. The seamstress I worked with for my gown, Amalia, was outstanding! She knew exactly what to do to make the dress fit me like a glove. The staff was all so friendly and helpful each time I entered the store. They even helped me carry my veil and dress to my car the day I picked it up. The prices and service are Jefre is great!!!! I definitely recommend using this shop!

Dress was beautiful and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jennifer G

Jefre Bridals was fantastic. My seamstress, Amalia, is outstanding. She made my dress look amazing and knew all the right things to do to make everything flawless and perfect.

Perfect Day - Thanks Jefre

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 lisa s

Lois helped me pick the perfect dress before I knew it was the perfect dress. And with Rosa's alterations, I could not have been happier. She expertly added pockets to the side seam that were invisible unless I had my hands in them! The ladies were attentive when I had... Read More appointments, and timely in ordering and receiving my dress in our 6 month planning timeframe. My mom loved her dress from there too!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Melissa M

I got married on August 4th in Basking Ridge. I ordered my dress about 6 months before. The dress came in about 6 weeks prior to the expected date. I had 3 fittings before my wedding. The staff was incredibly helpful in helping me make my decision on my dress as well as... Read More extremely flexible in the alterations I had asked for. The only negative about my experience was that on my wedding day when I opened the bag with my dress in it for the first time since picking it up from the shop, I found a penny sized black spot on the dress. I tried my hardest to get it out but I could only do so much. It looked to be some kind of grease

2017-08-22T11:22:35 Response from the vendor

Hi! Thank you for the great review and bless you on your wedding. We were so sorry to hear that your gorgeous dress was soiled. We take such pride and careful checking to make sure all of our dresses leave the salon in perfect condition.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Marisa P

Jefre and his staff were beyond wonderful!! I had such a great experience with them. From the day I picked out my dress to the last fitting appointment, everything went so smoothly. I would highly recommend any bride-to-be to go to Jefres because I found my dream dress and you... Read More can too! We got married on Saturday, July 1 and I can't even count the amount of compliments I received about how beautiful my dress was! I couldn't be happier and the wedding was beautiful!! I felt like the princess all day long! The bridesmaids dresses were beautiful as well! The color was exactly what I wanted. Thank you to Jefre and his staff for making this experience so memorable for me!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jillian S

The service and selection here was absolutely amazing! The sales person was able to match me to the perfect dress immediately. The seamstress was great and personable and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Fatima C

I love this place. They don't have a super large dress selection but it is just enough! Diverse selection of type of dresses to fit all budgets. I used Jefre for my wedding dress. They were so welcoming and caring, flexible and I felt as if my consultant, Susan, was part of my... Read More wedding. I found my dress here and they made the experience memorable. Offered champagne for me and my entourage. Also super accommodating for my entourage and did not make a big deal for trying on multiple dresses. I felt very comfortable. Alterations and other appointments were a breeze and they did amazing with the alterations. Talented consultants and seamstresses here! I have returned with two other friends for their dresses and they too had great experiences. Would and do refer brides here!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 carly r

As a resident of Somerset County growing up, I always purchased my formal wear at Jefre Bridals, so when it came time to purchase my wedding dress and bridesmaid gowns, there was only one place I wanted to go. I must have tried on almost every dress in the store to get an idea... Read More of what I liked and what I wanted. Jeffrey's team was completely accommodating and stuck with me while I did so. I even came back during 2 trunk shows to try on even more! Once I tried on the last gown, I knew it was the one! Amalia did my alterations and was with me every step of the way. The staff at Jefre Bridals provided recommendations on everything from shoes to my veil. I loved Jefre Bridals and am so excited to wear my gown on my special day. I never knew how much went into wedding planning, but working with Jefre Bridals was by far the easiest part of the entire experience.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jacquelyn R

I didn't have great experiences here with either buying or altering my wedding dress. When I was dress shopping the consultant made a lot of comments about how "size was going to be a problem" meaning my size. When I finally found a dress I liked, the sample was too small, so it... Read More was clipped to my bra and not fully buttoned in the back. This was ok with me, and my sister took pictures. I was happy until the consultant grimaced, covered her face, and said "I hate it when people take picture of dresses that don't fit!" Fast forward to when the dress came in. I wasn't sure if I wanted to have the alterations done there, but they write the flat rate for alterations on your invoice and charge you for it when you try on your dress. I felt pressured into having their seamstress do the alterations, and just went with it. I wish I hadn't. At my second to last appointment, I asked her to take it in in the hips, as the fabric was wrinkling and very loose. In order for my sewn in bra to be supportive the dress needed to be tight through the torso, and it was a fit and flare anyway. She protested, but I asked her to pin it anyway so we could see how it looked and how I moved in it. I came back for my final fitting 5 days later, and the dress was still loose in the torso. I had been watching my weight and measurements very closely, and they were the same. The dress hadn't been taken in at all, and my wedding was in 4 days. She said that she could not take in the dress because it would be too tight. I felt stressed and pressured so I said fine, I will just take the dress. I thought maybe it would be ok. On my wedding day I had to constantly readjust my dress because the bra was not supportive enough. The torso was so loose that my breasts fell out of the bottom of the cups. There are photos of me adjusting my bust. The dress is loose and makes me look larger than I am in photos. There are photos with fabric wrinkling with at least 2 extra inches of fabric in the torso.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah S

I went to Jefre because y mother in law had gotten her dress there. I was treated like family and they made the dress fit me instead of making me fit the dress. They accommodated my work schedule and did three alterations within three weeks! Thank you for helping a girl with a... Read More poor self image feel like a princess on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Jamie R

I loved the team at Jefre bridals! From the moment I walked in I felt like family there. The seamstress though will knock your socks off. She is so talented and was able to make any alteration I needed, even rebuilt the hemline of the dress! Amalia is amazing there and is super... Read More sweet.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Amanda W

I had a wonderful experience with Jefre and would highly recommend! I worked with Adrian who was fantastic and extremely helpful. She had an eye for what would work for me and gave me tons of great options. I ended up finding the dress and every fitting went extremely well.... Read More Everyone was easy to work with and it led to a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Patrice K

I chose this store for my bridesmaids' dresses, not because it's where I got my dress, but because it was central to where my bridesmaids' lived (all within an hour drive). It was promising, and they helped pick out a beautiful dress for my bridesmaids to wear. They offered an... Read More honest opinion to what looked best on them and with my dress. However, when it was time for alterations, I received several complaints from my bridesmaids: the dresses were all ordered in sizes way too big causing additional costs in alterations. They were told what size to order based on their size chart (all rounding up), and they all ended up spending extra money taking in their dresses multiple sizes. One of my bridesmaids had to fight with the sales assistant over being charged a second time for alterations. Luckily she had the original receipt. Another showed up to the appointment and was yelled at that it was the wrong day and they would NEVER schedule alterations on that day. My friend would never schedule an appointment on a day she that works, and there she was being blamed for their mistake. Overall, I wouldn't suggest picking dresses from here. They have some organizational problems.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kristen Q

Jefre Bridal is AMAZING! I had the best experience. I found my dress at another shop, but Jefre Bridal gave me a discount so the dress was in my budget and ordered it for me. I also purchased my veil and barrette from them during one of their trunk shows and all of the... Read More bridesmaids dresses also came from JB (with a group discount!). The seamstresses are incredible. I was initially worried about picking a strapless dress because I didn't want to keep pulling it up all night, but the dress fit like a glove and was so flattering. I got compliments all night. One of my bridesmaids was told by another tailor that her dress would never fit her right. She came to JB and the seamstresses had it perfect for her in a couple weeks. They are flexible with appointments and offer evening hours. Every time I came, I was promptly greeted and treated with respect. It was nice that the shop was smaller so you got to know the staff and often saw Jefre himself working. I could not have asked for a better experience and I highly highly highly recommend Jefre Bridal!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Ashly H

Jefre Bridal's was very professional and reliable . I would highly recommend their store and staff. My seamstress Amalia was the best and the sweetest! Thank you Jefre Bridal's for my dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Amanda K

The staff at Jefre is phenomenal. They are extremely friendly and helpful. The staff is patient and didn't make me feel rushed. After I found the perfect wedding gown, their seamstresses did a fantastic job adjusting the gown to fit me perfectly. I could not ask for a... Read More better wedding gown shopping experience!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

I purchased my bridal gown and my mother purchased her dress here as well! I really appreciated that they only allowed customers with appointments to shop in the store to assure that as the bride I had their full attention and was given amazing customer service! Staff was always... Read More warm and welcoming. The seamstress is absolutely amazing at her job !! My mom purchased her wedding dress from this exact shop over 20 years ago and It is still here today providing a memorable experience for all brides :) I HIGHLY recommend this shop. Appreciated that they never showed me a dress out of my budget , whereas others places like Macy's did.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Lindsay H

I thought I was scarred for life after my experience with Jefre Bridal until I found my perfect dress somewhere else. I originally booked my appointment with Jefre Bridal because I saw that they have Morilee dresses, and I really loved them. When I scheduled the appointment, I... Read More asked her to confirm that they do, in fact, carry the exact dress I was looking for. She confirmed that they do, and said that she couldn't wait for me to come in. She also said that this was the "fun" bridal boutique, and they're better than the others because they give honest opinions since they don't work for commission. I arrived for my appointment with my mom and maid of honor. We called the shop earlier that morning to confirm that we would be there, but they did not answer. When we arrived, there was one woman working, rushing around because they were "so busy." Note: there were no other brides in the store at the time, and there was one woman there trying on bridesmaid dresses. After around 10 minutes, she greeted me, and informed me that many appointments had been double booked (again, no other brides in the store) and that my consultant was not there yet to help me. My consultant finally arrived over 30 minutes late, and did not even apologize for the delay. I spoke with her, and showed her some pictures that I had been looking at, specifically the Morilee that I had confirmed was there before making the appointment. I was immediately informed that they do not carry this dress. I asked to see dresses in similar styles, but again, she went through the racks and picked out dresses that she thought I would like. She picked demo dresses that were extremely small, and told me to cram myself into them if i had to. She also explained that "it doesn't matter if they rip." SERIOUSLY? She continued to tell me what kind of dresses I liked (the expensive ones) despite my constant feedback that I was looking for something else. As I was getting myself dressed in the dresses, she awkwardly told me horror stories about other customers. She frequently left me to speak to her coworker, and did not assist with pinning or clipping dresses to make them fit better. Feedback that she provided was also harsh and unkind when she did give it, unless it was more expensive or "preferred designer." When I finally found a dress I liked, but wasn't in love with, the consultant asked me to close my eyes and imagine my wedding. Hi, I just told you I wasn't really in love with the dress!! That means, it's not the one. My appointment lasted 2 hours because of her constant wandering off, and then my mother and MOH informed me that the other woman was rude to them as they waited. My mother was told that the dresses she was looking at were "not made for people like her." The woman quickly corrected herself to say that they are small sizes. They also told me that the woman was complaining about the phone ringing and the people who were on the other line each time she hung up with them. I have no patience for unprofessionalism, so I find this completely unacceptable. I will NOT be giving any business to Jefre Bridals, and you should not, either.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Christina L

I bought my wedding dress from Jefre Bridals for my 7/18/15 wedding. I had a picture of a dress that I really liked in my purse and when I booked my appointment the first thing the lady asked was what I was looking for. I described what I was looking for without showing the... Read More picture I had. The lady picked out a dress that was spot on. After I went home, I looked at the picture and it was the exact dress that was in the picture!! The service and alterations were great. You do not need to pay for minor alterations as it is included in the price of the dress, which is very nice. I have no complaints. My mom also got her mother of the bride dress from Jefre Bridal. The dress came in plenty of time and was altered perfectly. She looked beautiful on my wedding day. They are a little expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Jefre Bridals

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Mika N

I bought my wedding dress from Jefre Bridals, and highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

My wedding day was September 27, 2105. I ordered a dress that was delivered on September 17, 2015 to David's Bridal and when they showed me my dress we discovered they had made an error and it wasn't the dress I ordered. With my wedding being 10 days away, my back was against... Read More the wall and I knew then it would be almost impossible to find a dress that I'd be happy with and within my budget. I was so upset I ran out of Davids Bridal in tears because the staff was so rude and I didn't want to give them my business anymore. I thought my wedding was ruined. A friend knew my situation and suggested I visit Jefre Bridals. When I arrived at Jefre Bridals and told them my story, one of the workers said to me "We are not letting you leave without finding a dress for you". I had my doubts and didn't think it would be possible but she meant what she said. I did not leave empty handed! Jefre and his team made sure that I was a happy bride again. The dress was absolutely beautiful and was 10xs better than the original dress I had ordered from Davids Bridal. I can't thank them enough!!!! Jefre saved my wedding...

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

I want to thank everyone at Jefre Bridals for making my purchase of a dress for my son's wedding a wonderful experience! Charlene was a helpful, cheery sales person and Margaret did a fabulous job altering my dress!!!! I was extremely pleased and want to thank Jefre and his... Read More entire staff for their help and affection. Love you all, Natalie Rizzuto

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Alexandra N

Jefre Bridals is the absolute best when it comes to wedding dresses. After visiting the shop with my best friend and having her choose her dress on her first visit, I knew I had to visit Jefre Bridals first for my own. The staff was welcoming and helpful from the very first... Read More moment. They made me feel at home and reassured me when it came to choosing a dress. After trying on a number of dresses, I was a little disappointed because nothing really seemed to grab my attention. The girls at Jefre Bridal pulled a few more dresses for me to try on. The moment I tried on my dress I knew it was the one. The assistant described every detail of the dress which made me fall in love even more. As I pulled on the dress the tears just came and I knew it was the one. I even had the assistant in tears with us. After officially saying YES, we celebrated with some champagne and of course quite a few pictures. Once my dress arrived, the fittings went beautifully. The seamstress made sure that my dress fit me absolutely perfectly. She made sure that every single detail was exactly as it should be, and that I was comfortable in my dress as well. The day I finally picked up my dress, Jefre personally helped me carry it out to my car. He gave me a few more suggestions to make sure that my dress stayed perfect until the big day and congratulated me. This small shop is absolute perfection. Jefre bridal made my lifetime dream of the perfect dress come true.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

Jefre bridal was my first stop with wedding dress shopping. I went there because they had a designer I was interested in trying. Making an appointment was easy and the shop is local for me. I worked with Eliane and she was so sweet. I picked my venue first and then decided to... Read More purchase the dress based on the venue. After telling her where the wedding would be, she started pulling dresses. First dress I tried on ended up being the dress that I walked away with. They didn't rush me out of there, and were busy. My 1 hour appointment ended up being 3. They allowed me to wait for my Dad to arrive so he could see the dress. That was really nice. I was really happy with the experience at Jefre overall. They can be crass at times, but you take it with the experience. It was fun and light-hearted. Unfortunately my alterations, which started out great, turned out just ok. The Wednesday before the wedding (Sat evening) I had to go and the dress wasn't complete. Not only that but the hem was really crooked, really unacceptable. Thankfully another seamstress was able to fix it. My mother got her dress as well and they really transformed it to fit her figure. I was impressed. The extra fabric they used to make my dad a cumber bun and bow tie. Cute. Overall, good experience at Jefre.

Very disappointing experience

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Erin B

In 2011, I purchased a bridesmaid's dress from this shop. As a bride myself, I decided to use this shop for my bridesmaids dresses because I was impressed with their service and prices in the past. However, I was extremely disappointed with the quality of service this shop... Read More provided to my bridesmaids. At our first appointment (September), the salesperson shoved all three girls into one room with no privacy. The shop was very busy and we were left to fend for ourselves even though we made an appointment several weeks in advance. When the girls selected their dresses, we asked about a discount for being repeat customers and we were met with an attitude and no additional discount. They did however offer a 10% discount for ordering 3 dresses. The dresses were very expensive to begin with, so it didn't help much. One of my bridesmaids also had to pay an additional steep fee for a "plus size" dress, even though she is not plus sized in normal clothing. I later called back to confirm which dresses the girls chose, as they each picked a different style, and the person on the phone could not help me. I finally got an answer after emailing with Jefre himself for a few days. When the dresses came into the shop, I was told the girls had to come in by February to have their fittings because the shop would be too busy in March and April due to prom season. My girls were planning on losing weight and did not want to go into the shop too early to avoid multiple fittings. Each girl called separately to make a fitting appointment and they received three different answers for when they needed to be fitted by - Feb, Mar, and Apr. One was actually told that if she was planning on losing weight, she should wait to be fitted rather than coming into the shop twice while another was told that she still had to come by the beginning of February the latest (which was even before my own bridal gown fittings). This shop is more interested in high volume business than actually providing quality service to the customers they can comfortably accommodate. Additionally, one of my girls called a week in advance of her scheduled final fitting appointment to reschedule because she had a commitment at work. She asked to make an appointment at the same time as the other two bridesmaids in order to make this easiest on the shop, but she was told she could not come in any other time because they were too busy. The final fitting shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, and yet they were still inflexible and unaccommodating. If that wasn't enough, the seamstress did not listen to either of my girls requests to lower the cups in their dresses. One of the girls ended up taking out the cups all together because they were not placed correctly. I am extremely dissatisfied by the whole experience and would not recommend that any bridesmaids use this shop.