Jennifer's Bridal

Jennifer's is a unique bridal boutique catering to you, the bride. We have carefully selected an exquisite selection of couture designers, and our professional staff is here to help you create your dream dress. An intimate setting allows our clients to have a truly special experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin, DE (302) 235-1660

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Carly D

At Jennifer's, you are more than just a bride - You are family ! These girls love what they do and their energy and love for all things bridal is contagious !! I was even able to hire one of their girls, Lauren to deliver my gown to me on my wedding day, help dress me, and... Read More follow me around to help stage my gown during pictures and bustle it before the reception started. I seriously cannot say enough great things about my experience with Jennifer's. The store is amazingly beautiful, their girls are always friendly and helpful and you will be sure to find the gown of your dreams !!

Beautiful Bridal Salon, Beautifully Managed

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jackie D

I had the best experience at Jennifer's Bridal after visiting a few competitors in the Wilmington, DE area. The store was perfectly maintained and was welcoming with gorgeous white dresses lining the walls of the shop. I liked that this shop doesn't sell bridesmaid or MOB... Read More dresses; it creates a very personal and special experience for the bride. The employees at the store and Jennifer herself are incredibly helpful and genuine. They really make you feel important! They kept me informed from the day I bought my dress through the time it came in and assisted in getting the alteration appointments set up, which a busy wedding planning bride can really appreciate. My dress was perfect on my wedding day; I got so many compliments and I have Jennifer's Bridal to thank. I recommend to ALL brides in the tri-state area.

2015-10-19T09:45:30 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you! You were always so much fun to work with! We are dying to see pictures of your big day! Thank you for taking the time to review us, and congratulations!! xo

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Christine S

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Jennifer, Amy, and the rest of the staff at Jennifer's was throughout my whole experience. From finding my dress, to alterations, to (very) last minute accessory changes, they were all so genuinely nice & eager to help. They give you... Read More more of a personalized experience when trying on dresses & don't overcrowd their boutique. You guys were truly AMAZING! Thank you so much for everything :)

2015-09-08T16:22:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you sweet review. YOu are awesome and we love you!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Emily M

Amazing experience working with Jennifer and Karen. Jennifer found the perfect dress for me right away. I wanted something unique for my Marie Antoinette wedding and she nailed it by the 2nd dress. The talented and amazing Karen, custom built a beautiful Watteau train and added... Read More sleeves to my dress. Working with both of them was awesome. I highly recommend for both excellent customer service and amazing talent!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jill H

I had an amazing experience at Jennifer's. I worked with Becca who was super accommodating and fun to work with to find my dream dress. All of the staff have made each visit seamless and made me feel so special. I would recommend Jennifer's to every bride!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Megan R

Jen and Jennifer were the most amazing women to work with on this crazy journey! I shopped here for my wedding dress accessories but had a purchased my dress elsewhere (but being a Fellow Hayley Paige Bride), they went out of their way to help me with my dress order,... Read More alterations, and accessories. Jennifer made me feel comfortable and like a honored client the entire time I was there! She even had my dress waiting in a fitting room and the Hayley Paige robe that I had mentioned in my prior visit with interest in purchasing just waiting for me to pair together with all of my accessories! It was completely seamless and they both did an amazing job at showing me their product and matching to my bridal vision. I would highly suggest Jennifer’s to anyone looking for anything bridal - from bridesmaid to bridal dress. They are yet to be topped when it comes to customer service!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kaitlyn P

I had a fantastic experience at Jennifer's Bridal! My family and I had just started dress shopping, the welcoming staff at Jennifer's had made us feel right at home and made the whole process very fun and stress free! I did say yes to my dress at Jennifer's after only my second... Read More day of shopping and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Great job!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jena G

Jennifer is just so wonderful to work with. She is actually very genuine, caring and makes sure you are getting everything you want out of your appointment. You will not feel pressured or rushed, and she makes feel special. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for their... Read More perfect wedding dress.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Christina M

I tried several other salons before going to Jennifer's and I'm glad I did. I got to see that how special their service is compared to other salons in the area. FANTASTIC experience in a beautiful atmosphere. The slightly higher price point is worth every single cent plus... Read More some.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Laura W

The ladies at Jennifer's are impeccable. From the moment you walk in the salon, you feel well cared for and catered to. When I described the vision I had for my wedding and the ideal dress, these ladies were able to pull the exact dress I wanted off the rack. While I tried on... Read More numerous dresses, I ended up going with the very first one they selected! Even if you don't know what dress you are looking for, their expertise and knowledge of designer, styles, fabrics, and accessories will have you outfitted like a queen! From the initial visit to try on dresses, through alterations, and down to the final pick-up day, Jennifer's did not miss a thing. They were thorough and professional through and through. I highly recommend Jennifer's Bridal. In fact, they are the ONLY bridal salon I would recommend! Thank you Jennifer & Amy for helping make my special day a dream come true!

2017-11-16T12:42:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. We are so blessed to do what we do and so grateful we got to share in your special day! Jennifer and Amy

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Dana M

Beautiful dresses with a very personal experience. It was just my closest gal pals, mother and future mother-in-law in the store so we had the whole place to ourselves and one dedicated person to help. The dresses are beautiful and made of high quality material. I was fortunate... Read More enough to "say yes to the dress" with Jennifer's Bridal and we celebrated with champagne, tears of joy and lots of pictures! I highly recommend visiting Jennifer's Bridal if you're looking for a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Raychel B

I would have to say I was so pleased with Jennifer's Bridal. Jen was so great in helping me with finding the perfect dress. I loved the feeling I got just walking into their place. I instantly felt like a princess. The ladies were so nice and very welcoming. I ended up finding... Read More the most perfect gown for my special day. I am so thrilled that I was able to get to buy my gown from here. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Becca G

If I could give 6 stars, I would. Jennifer's Bridal was a highlight of the wedding planning process, I loved shopping there so much that I was thrilled to join one of my bridesmaids to find her dream dress there too! Jennifer's has the best selection of dresses in the area, in... Read More the most GORGEOUS boutique setting. Walking in, I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress but their staff immediately understood the look I was going for and helped me to nail down my dream look. I ended up walking down the aisle in a dress that completely surpassed my expectations. Jennifer's seamstress was also impeccable. Shop at Jennifer's!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Nina C

I grew up about 10 minutes from Jennifer's and when it was time for me to go shopping, I knew I had to go to Jennifer's! Several women I went to high school with had raved about the salon and I couldn't wait to go shopping. (Go St Mark's Spartans!) Even though I now live in... Read More Baltimore, it was worth every drive back and forth!! I was especially lucky, because the gorgeous renovations had just been completed prior to my first appointment back in February of this year. Becca and Jennifer were so fantastic during my appointment and made me feel like I was like family, laughing and smiling and letting me try on as many gowns as I wanted! I had been in communication with the ladies prior to my appointment and had certain gowns in mind, but I loved how they threw in some others just for fun! When I first came out in "my gown" Jennnifer said to me, that was it! She was right! They showered me and my group of ladies with champagne when I said yes to the dress! I adored my Watters gown and it was perfect for my beach ceremony and the reception afterwards. El did my alterations and was beyond professional , so attentive, and made the gown fit me perfectly! It was so comfortable and I didn't want to take it off. If you live anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic, you MUST make it to Jennifer's! Love you ladies and thank you for finding me my dream gown!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Daniella C

Fantastic service and expert tailoring by El! All the staff at Jennifer's made my experience fun easy and accommodating as I was traveling from NY. I even purchased my headpiece here. The shop itself is also gorgeous and provides a great selection! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Angela L

I could not say enough great things about Jennifer's. From the moment you walk in the door they make you feel special and through the whole experience (fittings, trying on veils etc) they were very helpful! Not to mention the gowns are GORGEOUS - I received so many compliments... Read More and I owe it to Jennifer's for making it happen!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Mary-Claire R

Jennifer’s Bridal did an amazing job with my wedding gown for our June 2017 wedding! I started dress shopping about a year before my wedding. I shared my Pinterest board with the salon before my first appointment; Jennifer used this to pull dresses for me ahead of time, based... Read More on the looks from my Pin board. Several of the dresses she pulled were the exact dresses I pinned! I ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on because Jennifer was so well prepared and made the appointment so easy for me. Susan was extremely accommodating for alterations. I was not living locally to the salon and had recently started a new job, so I was limited in my ability to return for multiple appointments. Susan was extremely understanding; she fit me in based on my availabilities, and made each appointment worthwhile. With only a handful of alterations appointments, Susan had the dress fitted to me like a glove. I had numerous guests tell me the dress looked like it was made just for me! Overall, I was extremely pleased with the level of quality, attention to detail, professionalism, organization, and friendliness set forth by Jennifer’s Bridal. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Alina I

Had a wonderful experience with Jennifer's Bridal! All the girls there are so nice and helpful, and I really appreciated the fact that I walked in with a price point in mind, and they did not try to convince me to spend $1,000 more like other bridal shops did. Karen was my... Read More seamstress and she was a pleasure to work with! They do book up though so just make sure you make an appointment a few weeks before you plan on going in.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Nicole D

Wide array of dresses - not just wedding gowns but also MOB dresses and bridesmaid dresses, and lots of beautiful veils. The staff are so helpful and have a great eye for the style that will fit you and your vision for your dress - and your budget! They recently renovated their... Read More shop to expand it and now they have even more selection. Not too much there in the way of accessories, but that isn't their primary focus - they have some things there to give you an idea of what you could add to your dress. My seamstress also did an amazing job with my dress, even with some tricky alterations with the neckline. My only suggestion is they could improve with their communication with the brides on the arrival of orders - my veil did not come in when expected but I was not made aware until I asked them myself. Otherwise an amazing salon!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Kristina S

I just LOVE Jennifer's Bridal! From the moment we walked in I knew this was the place! I felt like I had been just about everywhere looking for my dress and I FINALLY found it! Jennifer (both of them) were a pleasure to work with and made me feel so comfortable the entire time.... Read More We had a blast! And I haven't even gone back for my fitting yet! Can't wait!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Em D

Beautiful place. Such a kind and patient staff. Never felt pressured. Beautiful selection.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Annie B

I cannot say enough good things about my experience so far with Jennifer's! My first trip to the salon was back in January for their 20th anniversary event. I wanted to go see Hayley Paige and see what it's like inside a bridal salon. It is such a beautiful store and getting to... Read More meet Hayley was definitely a highlight! In April, my mom and two maids of honor came with me to try on dresses. Jennifer was very patient and kind the whole time. She helped me pull dresses I had shown her pictures of and pulled a few suggestions. She also let my maids of honor choose dresses they wanted me to try. She was very personable and made us feel like we were longtime friends and that we were in no rush for time. I ended up choosing a Hayley Paige dress, and since Jennifer knew that I had met her, she was so kind to text Hayley pictures of me in the dress and share my story with her. How cool is that?! She also took the time to talk with us afterwards, take pictures for us and bring us champagne. We had such a great experience that my mom wants to go shopping for her MOB dress at Jennifer's! I can't wait to go back for my fittings and cannot express my gratitude enough for such a wonderful experience. This is the best place to go and you will feel like a one-of-a-kind bride!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Devan K

If I could rate Jennifer's a zero, I would. I've never felt more disrespected. I had the "pleasure" of working with the OWNER of the establishment, Jennifer herself. During my appointment, there were two women hovering around my dressing room who were not with me and did not... Read More have an appointment. They were pointing at the dresses I was trying on and asking if they could try them on too. Instead of asking the women to look somewhere else until she was finished with my appointment, Jennifer helped them and assisted them during MY appointment that I had scheduled. She sent me out of my dressing room to see my mom and maid of honor alone while she went into the adjacent dressing room to assist two women during my appointment. It was a total disregard of my time. I am the first of my 10 best friends to get married, and I can guarantee I will NEVER recommend this place to any of them or anyone else. Please don't waste your time. It's a joke. No need for an appointment, you can just jump in on someone else's. Thanks for showing me what I don't want in a dress shopping experience. Pathetic.

2017-05-15T13:07:09 Response from the vendor

Good afternoon, I first want to apologize for your disappointing experience. I made the mistake of offering my employees the afternoon off to be with their families for Mother's day weekend. I am very sorry for how you and your family felt. I do not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Coraima M

I came in with high expectations. I had read reviews on the place and looked through the possible dresses that I thought I would have been able to try on. However, once I arrived, no one was at the front desk to sign me in. When I finally was taken in to try on some dresses (by... Read More the way, this was my first time trying on dresses and I made sure to mention that about 3 times) I was assigned to a dressing room with dresses from a previous bride and told to look around and find some dresses on my own...uhhhh what??? There were two other brides in this place and everyone seemed to place all of their attention on them while my mom, sister, future mother-in-law and I were left to fend for ourselves. I cried mid-session because I COULD NOT believe how horrible we were being treated. These other women were offered drinks while we, on the other hand, were not. I got barely any help and and several times, walked past who I believe was the manager, with a dress in my hands without any help. Needless to say, I wouldn't even be giving this place a star if I could help it. I WOULDN'T recommend this place to anyone. I made sure to fill out their application days in advance so that when I walked in, I could get the help I needed and have dresses that I would like, but they acted as if I had never filled anything out. Mind you, I had spoken to this woman over the phone about 2 or 3 times beforehand. They showed no interest in me and it didn't help that women who were doing nothing were found by my sister at some point, in my dressing room, talking to one another. This place and experience sucked.

2017-01-07T19:17:02 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you had this experience. May I ask your name to address the situation. As you probably have read based on your research we have a 5 star reputation. We pride ourselves on excellent service and selection. I would like to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Mimi D

If I could give Jennifer's 10 stars, I absolutely would. From my very first appointment when I had no idea what I was looking for, to my very last when I was terrified whether I would still love it -- they were SO sweet and helpful. They totally pulled me out of my comfort zone... Read More by pulling other dresses they thought I might like in addition to my shortlist, one of which ended up being THE dress. They have a wonderful selection, an intimate atmosphere, and are extremely attentive and mindful. If you're in the Delaware area -- definitely go to Jennifer's!

Amy and Jennifer

Jennifer founded Jennifer's Bridal in 1996 to give brides the ultimate bridal shopping experience where you feel like family, and Amy became part of the family 10 years ago during her final year of college at the University of Delaware. In 2011, Amy joined Jennifer as an owner, and the store is getting ready to celebrate 21 years of business. Both Jennifer and Amy are married with children (Jennifer has 7, Amy has 3), and the bridal salon is like a second home to them both. They both are looking forward to another 20 years together at Jennifer's helping beautiful brides find their dress!