The Jericho Terrace Mission Statement

Each one of our actions revolves around perfection, Impeccable attire, friendly manner, positive attitude, superior food and outstanding service. Remember milestones are built from winning performances, let's perform like winners" We are honored that you would consider us. Thank you.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

249 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Michelle V

5 starts just isn't enough to describe how perfect this venue is!! Absolutely stunning, amazing food, the most attentive staff you could imagine, I only wish they wedding could have been even longer so it didn't have to end!!! We cannot thank the staff at Jericho enough for... Read More making our day a fairy tale come true!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Vanessa R

They were amazing! our Matre'D T was great as well as our bridal attendants. They were by my side throughout my entire day & everything was just the way i had asked for. Guests are still raving about the food, drinks, and decor! Robert was great as well. Thank you for all of... Read More your help throughout this amazing journey! xoxo Mr & Mrs. Gomez

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Carolina P

Jericho Terrace exceeded our expectations. Everything was GREAT! We had our wedding last Friday and we had people from all over the world and they won't stop talking about the food, the service , EVERYTHING. If you want a wedding were you don't have to worry about anything, book... Read More this place. All the staff that worked with us, cannot thank you enough on everything you did. You guys truly know how to do it right. Thank you for making our day and night unforgettable . Carolina and Steve Thanks

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jennifer Y

This is where I'm getting married ! Beautiful ! Thanks Robert !

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Jericho terrace is beyond everything we could have wanted for our wedding day. The venue itself is gorgeous! The amount of food given in cocktail hour is insane! They truly out do themselves. Our reception was in the oak room perfect for our size wedding of 75 guests. Our bridal... Read More attendants were amazing they were there every step of the way. Our matride tuin aka t was great so funny, he made sure the whole day was perfect and it was! Jericho terrace definitely knows how to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Joanna M

Everything was perfect! The planning, the reception room, cocktail hour, food, service - exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Teresa F

Our wedding on 4/16 was absolutely amazing. Everything was perfect. Besides the venue being gorgeous and recently renovated the food was outrageous and the service was second to none. From Anthony to Chet, our two bridal attendents and all the staff they were amazing! We will... Read More use Jericho terrace for all our future events. Our wedding day was truly perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Tiffany S

Words can not express how happy we are that we picked Jericho Terrace as our wedding reception venue. The accommodating attitude of the entire staff was such a relief during the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding everything was taken cared so we wouldn't have to... Read More deal with a thing. Food was delicious, staff was friendly and professional and everything was gorgeous. ToniAnn, Vincent G. and Chet C. were amazing and very easy to deal with! Loved them !!

Best service ever !!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Dragana G

We just got married two weeks ago in Jericho Terrace and to be honest you can not wish for better! Since we went there for our first Appointment to look at the venue and met Anthony till our wedding day everything was just perfect. The stuff was very helpfull and supporting. All... Read More our wishes, suggestions and thoughts got realized. The manager spend the whole night by our side making sure everything is all right. My bride attendants were the most lovable and best girls ever! From helping me to glue back one of my eye lash till pinning my hair back as soon as it got loosen till fixing my dress till (the BEST) bringing me a pain gel for my feet middle in the night bc my feet hurt. Not to mention giving me glass of water every time I stopped dancing and bringing a ice gold towel to cool down. Just perfect! The food was just delicious and the venetian hour omg Im speechless!!! Everybody who ends up booking this venue will never regret! Best compliments to the whole staff!!!!

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Leana

Jericho Terrace was a wonderful place to hold our Wedding! Robert and Ryan (our Maitre D') could not have been more accommodating and helpful and my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. Each guest at our wedding came up to us saying that they literally had nothing bad... Read More to say about the venue and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 chanell d

The person that helped us get an idea of our plans for our wedding at Jericho Terrace, Anthony, is really friendly. He calmed our nerves through out the planning process. He was really patient with us. I asked a bunch of questions and he always answered with a smile. He was... Read More often always available, if he was not available, there was always someone that could answer my questions. On the wedding day, I really appreciate the bridal attendants and the Maitre d'. They did everything they could to calm me down. The day couldn't have gone any better if they were not there. The food was amazing!! Jericho Terrace gives you soooo much food!! and the drinks were on point too. I had my ceremony and reception in the skylight room and I loved it. I am soo glad I had my wedding in that room, it was exactly what I wanted and imagined. I would definitely recommend having your wedding or event at Jericho Terrace.

DREAM WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 carmen m

From the very start my heart was set on booking Jericho for my wedding the sales guy Mike was great with the many options for cocktail hour for my guest and great menu choices not to mention the great rates it was the perfect place for my wedding. I chose the skylight terrace... Read More room and all I can say is wow. My matre di Francisco was amazing along with Rosa and Carl who were very attentive to my needs and my guest left extremely happy with it all. It was definitely the wedding of my dreams that came to life and I thank Jericho for helping me bring each and every detail of my wedding come to life. I highly recommend this venue trust me you wont be disappointed.

Bad food & service

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Nina D

Servers and reception food need much improvement.

Wedding of My Dreams, But…..

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Latasha H

I truly had the wedding of my dreams at Jericho Terrace! The venue is stunning and picturesque. I barely ate, but all my guests said the food was abundant and delicious. Don’t bother with purchasing extra dessert bars or chocolate fountains as guests are overrun with food... Read More options already. Everything will be beautiful on your day, but you need to be aware of some things in the pre-planning stage. 1. The managers are fast- talking, selling machines. They will be super nice to you to get you to book. The good thing is you can negotiate to get what you want. Don’t be surprised if their customer service changes after you have signed. 2. They include wedding planner services from Dazzling Affairs. Run! The service is mediocre and not personalized at all. Don’t waste your time. Get someone who will work for you and not 100 other brides at the same time. Also, a month before the your big day, they will charge around an extra 1,000 to continue planning through the wedding. When I bought my own planner in, my manager became a complete jerk and difficult to work with. Thankfully, my planner handled everything for me and it turned out wonderful! 3. During booking, you will receive a rough estimate for the total package price. I like to know everything up front, so I asked about gratuities. I was told it was not necessary and there was nothing more to pay. In fact, the contract even states it. I thought this was crazy and asked several more times, getting the same response. I spoke to my wedding planner and thank heavens she gave me the heads up. Be prepared when you go in to pay your final balance around a month before the wedding. They will tell you to have 750-1000 in cash for gratuities. The good news is that the service deserves it. 4. There are no tastings! You will not even be able to taste your wedding cake! They rely solely on their reputation. Also, know that only house vendors will be able to eat for free. If you bring your own people in, like my wedding planners, you will have to pay ½ price for their meals. 5. There is no rehearsal for your wedding party! This was not a problem for me because we only had our three daughters in the wedding, but I wonder about people with big parties. The maitre’d will do a run-through before the reception starts and it was sufficient for us. The maitre’d is the person you will work with the most on your wedding day. Ours was Donna and she is the best! She is so professional, cordial and easy to work with. When the manager helped me book the room he thought was best, Donna changed it later on to a better room and I am soooooo grateful to her!!! She truly made my day special. The bride and groom will also each have an attendant. They are extremely helpful and will have to be tipped in addition to the amount stated earlier. Overall, I would book again at Jericho Terrace. It’s almost been two months since my wedding and guests have not stopped talking about it. As long as you are informed and know how things work, I believe you will be pleased.

Loved my Maitre'D Ryan!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Sherri L

I just had my fabulous March wedding at Jericho Terrace! I loved them, their service and food were spectacular :) My Maitre'D was a really cool guy named Ryan and I highly recommend him because he's a real pro. They are problem solvers and aim to please! Only cons that... Read More aren't big deals are details that were agreed upon but weren't 100%-- 1. Ice sculpture, they told us any design is complimentary but did not let us choose the snowflake (no biggie, but if it matters too you, get it on the contact) 2. Canopy-- when we signed, they said we could decorate the canopy ourselves ahead of time. But crunch time rolls around and they booked a wedding the night before, didn't allow us to arrive much earlier than the ceremony starts. Ryan helped me out tremendously and in the end allowed us in early, got the canopy decorated. Not his fault yet he totally came thru for us. He's an angel! 3. Wine service--some guests said that they didn't have wine at their tables. At the time of cooking, they said every table will be provided wine service. My husband and I had wine but it may not have been the case for all guests... All in all, this was a terrific venue. If you have any must-have details, get it written in the contract, otherwise don't expect it. I'm sure my advice applied to any venue! Best of luck, bride from nyc

Fabulous venue

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Denisa M

I've been here for my friends wedding and it was wonderful. Jericho Terrace offered excellent service and the venue was gorgeous. Everyone enjoyed it and had a great time!

Best Night Ever!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Jessica J

From the moment my fiance and I walked into JT we felt a welcoming vibe. We worked with Anthony (BM) for over a year. He was friendly, funny, and made you feel like family (something we did not get while venue searching). Ceremony took place in the newly renovated and... Read More gorgeous Skylight Room. Cocktail hour took place in the Terrace Room. Reception took place in the Oak Room. We also worked with Jose our Maître d and had two bridal attendants during our wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding and/or special event. We had such an awesome experience, and such a flawless wedding. No drama, no hiccups, straight to the point contract (although be sure to include the 20% catering fee at the end of your sub-total of guest amount -- it's in the contract). Our wedding was the only event that evening so they were nice enough to extend a second bridal suite to invite my groom and his groomsmen to hang out before the wedding began. The guests were wow'd by our wedding and enjoyed the food, drinks, and friendly service. We wish we can do it again and are so grateful for the staff at Jericho Terrace for their professionalism and kindness! Our contract included: white glove service, free valet parking, free coat check, bridal suite, two bridal attendants, ice sculpture, cake, open bar, top shelf liquor, and so much more!!!

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Linda M

Jericho Terrace was amazing!!!! My wedding was in the skylight room. It was renovated this year (2013). The room looks amazing, the staff was amazing! Most important all my guests kept saying how great the food was! Jericho terrace made my day super special!

A great place for a great wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Yanick D

Excellent service from start to finish. Ryan, our Maitre D' and his crew were courteous and professional. All of our guest until this day have not stopped talking about the amount of food during the cocktail hour and dinner. My wife and I want to give Anthony & Ryan our... Read More gratitude for excellent work in making our night a memorable for both us and our family and friends. And because of that we will always recommend Jericho Terrace as a hall that treats you like family, not just a ordinary reception hall.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Leigh C

JT did a great job and took care of every little detail. I would definitely recommend them for an elegant event.

Loved every minute!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Amie C

We loved the Jericho Terrace from the moment we walked in!!! Michael was amazing with helping plan ever detail that would make our day amazing. The day of our wedding Walter our maître d was just perfect. He was their for anything we needed and made everything so relaxing for... Read More my husband and I. We had no problems. The Jericho Terrace is the way to go with you want the best day of your life!!!!

sep 22 2013

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 jamie c

i held my reception in the oak room on a sunday and the food was amazing, the staff was friendly, helpful and most of all the place was immaculate. Everyone of my guests enjoyed their evening as well.

Professionals - they took care of everything!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Irene T

I absolutely loved Jericho Terrace, from Anthony, who worked with us from the beginning to set up what we like and didn't like in a wedding, to the awesome Chef, to Jose, our Matre'D and the bridal attendants who took care of EVERYTHING! All we had to do was show up! Listen,... Read More every single is unique, and as long as it is not a "Bridezilla" demand, they will make it happen! I had attended several weddings here at Jericho Terrace and every one was different from the last. Different religions and cultures, so I knew I wanted my wedding there. Then, when we had booked the hall, everyone (and I mean everyone) was telling us what awesome food they had. So we went for the menu tasting. We were sold again!! I have heard about this Viennese Hour. And believe me, I'm usually very stingy, but do NOT be cheap with your wedding. That Viennese Hour and the Cocktail Hour was SOOOO worth it!!! My guests were so impressed and walked away talking about it for months. Please add services if you can, don't think think that you can save money by sending your own people, or do things for you. If you are the bride, you will not have time, you should be the queen! I had Jericho Terrace take care of everything for me, and they looked after every detail. It was soo well worth it. It was beyond expectation. I made some things myself, and my Matre'D just said to bring it in, and they planned it, set everything up for me. The day of the wedding was so flawless that if I was writing a romantic movie script, it could not come out better than this. P.S. My wedding involved 60's Surf music, Star Wars and 60's lounge Tiki - The staff at Jericho Terrace took it and ran with it. Let me just mention that for the Cocktail Hour, Jericho Terrace hand-carved a Star Wars Watermelon ! Everyone, even management was so impressed :)

Elegant Affair

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 sharissa b

I loved Jericho Terrace. I was treated like a princess by their staff. The service and food was excellent. I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone.

Love Jericho Terrace!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Agatha M

Since the moment I walked through the doors of Jericho Terrace I knew my wedding had to be there. They went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. My guests enjoyed the food so much. The cocktail room and reception room were so gorgeous. I was very happy with everything and... Read More wish I can do it all over again! They really take care of you there.