Jericho Terrace

Mineola, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Jericho Terrace

A BALLROOM IN MINEOLA, NY

Engaged couples living in or around, New York City often turn to Jericho Terrace when looking for a beautiful wedding celebration space. This reception venue is just a stone's throw from New York City on Long Island in Mineola, New York. It features a number of elegant spaces for memorable cocktail or dinner receptions.

The Garden Room features a patio area with terracotta flooring, hanging plants and wrought iron furniture. It opens onto a cocktail space with rich wood accents and granite floors and tabletops. This space offers capacity for up to 300 cocktail guests.

The Skylight Terrace Room astounds guests with a stunning 40-foot skylight and large crystal chandeliers. Other beautiful design details include an Italian dance floor, plaster reliefs, back-lit leaded glass and a full wraparound bar made of marble. This space accommodates up to 500 guests.

Additional rooms available through Jericho Terrace are the Terrace Room, the Penthouse Room, the Dome Room and the Oak Room. Couples can contact the venue for more information about seating capacity for these entertainment spaces.

Jericho Terrace offers an event coordinator to a couple, at no additional cost, who will help every step of the way and offer recommendations if needed. For convenience, the site provides a list of recommended vendors for flowers, photography, transportation, entertainment and more. Couples may use any vendor they desire, but vendors must be insured.

The venue provides award-winning cuisine and catering and a host of dining options. Couples can choose from a wide variety of appetizers, salads, pasta dishes, chafing dishes, cheese plates, breads and entrees for a cocktail or seated wedding reception. The venue's pastry chef creates whipped cream or buttercream wedding cakes from eight different designs and customizes them to fit any style or theme.

All ballrooms come with a variety of lighting effects to help create the perfect ambiance. Some couples enjoy one special color for lighting while others prefer to treat guests to a light show with changing colors. Rooms also offer electronic capacity for video presentations or photo montages.

Wedding guests who come to any of the Jericho Terrace event spaces are treated like royalty. A doorman welcomes them in and white-gloved attendants direct guests with the utmost courtesy. Attendants also keep the restrooms stocked with special provisions, like perfumes, colognes and mints.

Couples who book event spaces at Jericho Terrace enjoy a number of unique amenities. These include:

• Uniformed valet parking attendants
  • Floating roses for every cocktail table
  • Coat check service with staggered start times
  • An option for a wine and sangria bar
  • An option for a martini bar with a mixologist
  • An option for customized ice sculptures

The Jericho Terrace Mission Statement

Each one of our actions revolves around perfection, Impeccable attire, friendly manner, positive attitude, superior food and outstanding service. Remember milestones are built from winning performances, let's perform like winners" We are honored that you would consider us. Thank you.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

249 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY (516) 742-5251

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Michelle V

5 starts just isn't enough to describe how perfect this venue is!! Absolutely stunning, amazing food, the most attentive staff you could imagine, I only wish they wedding could have been even longer so it didn't have to end!!! We cannot thank the staff at Jericho enough for... Read More making our day a fairy tale come true!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Vanessa G

They were amazing! our Matre'D T was great as well as our bridal attendants. They were by my side throughout my entire day & everything was just the way i had asked for. Guests are still raving about the food, drinks, and decor! Robert was great as well. Thank you for all of... Read More your help throughout this amazing journey! xoxo Mr & Mrs. Gomez

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Carolina P

Jericho Terrace exceeded our expectations. Everything was GREAT! We had our wedding last Friday and we had people from all over the world and they won't stop talking about the food, the service , EVERYTHING. If you want a wedding were you don't have to worry about anything, book... Read More this place. All the staff that worked with us, cannot thank you enough on everything you did. You guys truly know how to do it right. Thank you for making our day and night unforgettable . Carolina and Steve Thanks

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Matthew K

I just had my wedding here last week, and I can't call Jericho Terrace anything less than perfect (my wife shares the same sentiments). Our journey with Jericho Terrace started over a year ago when we were first looking at venues (we looked at 10-20 across Nassau & Suffolk... Read More County). When it comes to moderately priced reception halls on Long Island, nothing compares to this venue, and I narrow that fact down to three major factors: (1) the food, (2) the recent renovations, and most importantly (3) the staff! I actually want to start by talking about the staff here because the reason our wedding was such a hit really was all thanks to them. Our Sales Director, Mike made us feel welcome right from the start, and while most Sales Directors disappear after you sign that contract, Mike continued to welcome us and listen to us all the way through our wedding day (and he was there on that day to make sure everything went right, another +1 for JT). By the time our wedding arrived, it felt like we were old friends. We also met with Chad on a few occasions and loved him as well. JT really has a solid sales team! Another large shout-out goes to our maître d' Francisco and our bridal attendants Katie and Javier. We met with Francisco about one month before our wedding (and then again 2 weeks before for the final meeting), and he was incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and attentive. Anything we wanted, he really made sure we were satisfied. On the day of the event, Francisco was easily accessible and checked in with us consistently to ensure that everything ran smoothly on the day of the event. Likewise, Katie & Javier were the perfect bridal attendants, making sure my wife and I were well-fed and hydrated during pictures and navigating us through our day so that we really didn't need to do any thinking and could just enjoy the wedding itself. At the end of the day, the entire staff truly made us feel like VIPs, and it was easy to tell how much they genuinely cared about making our day a success. We know that they have several events a day and that we're just one of so many weddings, but we never got the impression that our event was any less important than another's. The team was incredible! So now let's talk about the food. Oh my goodness! The food here is absolutely amazing!! Everybody raved about it, especially the cocktail hour! We ate a lot at our wedding thanks to our bridal attendants as well. You guys rock!! Lastly, I want to talk about the recent renovations. Over the course of the year that my wife and I were planning our wedding and visiting Jericho Terrace, we saw the renovations taking form, and come the day of our wedding, we were in love with the atmosphere. The new tile flooring, light fixtures and sconces, chandeliers, and even the lighting and detailing in our room (the Dome Room) were exquisite. Folks, if I could give Jericho Terrace 6 stars, I would. Everything was perfect and the value was phenomenal. To the owners, please keep up the amazing work with your staff!!! A talented, hard-working, and CARING staff makes all the difference, and your team members embody all of these qualities! Dare I say, they even seem to love their jobs, and that attitude is absolutely contagious. Please keep up the amazing work and we will definitely consider you again for a future affair! And if there's anything I can do to help you get more business (other than this review), please let me know.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Caitlyn C

My husband and I got married at the Jericho Terrace in June (ceremony and reception) and we couldn’t have been happier. They made everything so easy for us throughout the planning, were always professional and helpful and the food and service was absolutely amazing! We got SO... Read More many compliments from our guests on the food and the service. We were very happy with our decision to go with the Jericho Terrace as our wedding venue and would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jess L

We got married at Jericho Terrace this past weekend and it was absolutely perfect. We signed our contract with Anthony. He made us feel comfortable right from the start and gave us such good and honest advice, we felt like we were dealing with family. The day we visited there... Read More was a wedding going on and he took us into the kitchen to see the magic happen and walked us through the cocktail hour room AND let us taste the food, which was what really sold us. Our maitre d' was Francisco and he was amazing! He was always so calm, collected, professional, and accommodating. Nothing seemed to phase him. He made our wedding day feel seamless. Even when we were running behind schedule (at no fault of the venue, we just had a lot packed into the day), he was never flustered and was all about accommodating us, making us and our guests feel comfortable. Jericho Terrace recently had massive renovations done and the space is even more beautiful than when we booked last fall. We had our ceremony in the skylight room and our reception in the dome room. The pictures we've seen so far are amazing! All of our guests raved about how beautiful the space was and how good the food was, but more importantly they raved about the amazing customer service from all of the staff. THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our wedding day absolutely perfect. It's hard to find such genuinely amazing service these days.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Michelle R

Jericho Terrace- A+ Amazing staff and service. We worked with Rob for the last year and a half who was so great and answered every email right away that I sent him. By the end, It felt like he was a part of our family and really cared about how our day turned out. We wanted... Read More rainbow frosting inside our cake and his pastry chef made it happen! We also did things a little different during our reception like the clumped all the "slower" stuff like first dances , father daughter dance into one, that way we could continue the night dancing and it worked out perfectly! Basically, anything you imagine in your head, they can make it happen. The bathroom was under construction and the whole floor where our reception was 2 days before our wedding but Rob promised us he had people working around the clock to get it done for Friday and he did, and it came out amazing! Our Maitre'd was Chet and he was great!! People raved about the food at cocktail hour and said it was the best they ever had!! Defiantly check this place out if you have not yet!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Debra B

Everyone kept telling me that little things would go wrong at my wedding and that it would still be wonderful. Well, if anything went wrong I certainly didn't see it! I could not have had a more smoothly run, perfect event, and that is largely thanks to the wonderful people at... Read More Jericho Terrace. Our original point person Chad Cutler, and our Maitre D' Chet Cafasso were two pillars of support I was able to lean on. There was never a question I had that didn't get answered, or any problem that they could not solve. The food was delicious (people raved about the desserts), the interior was absolutely gorgeous, and the bridal attendants were my guardian angels. I was so nervous, and everyone just made sure I had no reason to be. My wedding was perfect because of this venue.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Bettina L

My husband and I were married this past November and Jericho Terrace and they exceeded our expectations. We dealt with Robert for all of our planning and questions and he is the person who ultimately made us excited to be married at Jericho Terrace. (Mind you, we saw 8 other... Read More venues and no one came close to what Jericho Terrace had to offer or had any staff as passionate.) Robert was always so passionate about this job, had wonderful recommendations, and always made me feel as though I was his only client. He was also very timely in responding to e-mails, no more than 24 hours, which is wonderful because towards the end I was getting very stressed out with everything I had going on. Robert would always pull me from the edge and remind me t o stay calm and also remind me that everything would be perfect. Our Maitre d' was Francisco, who we met only days before the wedding because we came in from out of town, and he also exceeded our expectations. I left all of our designs and set-up directions with him and the day of the wedding when we viewed our rooms I was blown away. EVERYTHING was exactly where it was supposed to be, and everything was taken care of. I can't explain the weight that had been lifted from my shoulders. This allowed me to enjoy my night knowing that everything would be taken care of. I also had two AMAZING bridal attendants (Katie and Carrie) that were always right by my side. They always made sure I looked good and that my husband and I were taken care of. The entire staff at Jericho Terrace truly did such an amazing job with everything and always made sure our guests were taken care of. Also, the food was unlike anything I have ever seen or tasted at a wedding. Our guests called and e-mailed us for weeks after our wedding to let us know they had an amazing time. Now, I want one of my friends to get married at Jericho Terrace so I can go back and do it all over again. We simply can't thank Jericho Terrace enough for everything they did for us on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 linda s

What an amazing venue! I wish the night went on forever! Food amazing, service outstanding, venue beautiful! Michael Closs took care of us and helped walk us through every step of the way. Edgar was great - his calming personality helped us to be at ease. The food was... Read More outstanding, we heard from so many guests that this was the best wedding ever! Highly recommend Jericho terrace.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jennifer D

So far my experience with them has been great. From the day we booked staff has been extremely helpful. Mike has answered any questions I had promptly and even gave my family a tour after we booked. My future husband and I are looking forward to having our ceremony and reception... Read More at Jericho next month.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Cassandra B

From the minute my husband and I walked in we knew this was the place to be! We had Michael as our banquet manager and he was nothing but fantastic. Always there to take my questions whether it was emailing back and forth at 11:15 at night or a quick phone call for the past two... Read More years. Mike had made wedding planning such a breeze! He was/is simply amazing! The night of the wedding was nothing less then perfect. Edgar, Carrie and Andrea were all fabulous from the minute our limo pulled in until the minute the party ended. The cocktail hour was fantastic. Great food, greats drinks and amazing room with enough of tables for all your guests. Not only was the cocktail hour fantastic, the dinner was out of this world! The dome room made the night perfect! I can not wait to work with Mike and the staff at Jericho Terrace again!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jennifer Y

This is where I'm getting married ! Beautiful ! Thanks Robert !

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Jericho terrace is beyond everything we could have wanted for our wedding day. The venue itself is gorgeous! The amount of food given in cocktail hour is insane! They truly out do themselves. Our reception was in the oak room perfect for our size wedding of 75 guests. Our bridal... Read More attendants were amazing they were there every step of the way. Our matride tuin aka t was great so funny, he made sure the whole day was perfect and it was! Jericho terrace definitely knows how to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Joanna M

Everything was perfect! The planning, the reception room, cocktail hour, food, service - exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Teresa F

Our wedding on 4/16 was absolutely amazing. Everything was perfect. Besides the venue being gorgeous and recently renovated the food was outrageous and the service was second to none. From Anthony to Chet, our two bridal attendents and all the staff they were amazing! We will... Read More use Jericho terrace for all our future events. Our wedding day was truly perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Tiffany S

Words can not express how happy we are that we picked Jericho Terrace as our wedding reception venue. The accommodating attitude of the entire staff was such a relief during the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding everything was taken cared so we wouldn't have to... Read More deal with a thing. Food was delicious, staff was friendly and professional and everything was gorgeous. ToniAnn, Vincent G. and Chet C. were amazing and very easy to deal with! Loved them !!

Best service ever !!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Dragana G

We just got married two weeks ago in Jericho Terrace and to be honest you can not wish for better! Since we went there for our first Appointment to look at the venue and met Anthony till our wedding day everything was just perfect. The stuff was very helpfull and supporting. All... Read More our wishes, suggestions and thoughts got realized. The manager spend the whole night by our side making sure everything is all right. My bride attendants were the most lovable and best girls ever! From helping me to glue back one of my eye lash till pinning my hair back as soon as it got loosen till fixing my dress till (the BEST) bringing me a pain gel for my feet middle in the night bc my feet hurt. Not to mention giving me glass of water every time I stopped dancing and bringing a ice gold towel to cool down. Just perfect! The food was just delicious and the venetian hour omg Im speechless!!! Everybody who ends up booking this venue will never regret! Best compliments to the whole staff!!!!

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Leana

Jericho Terrace was a wonderful place to hold our Wedding! Robert and Ryan (our Maitre D') could not have been more accommodating and helpful and my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. Each guest at our wedding came up to us saying that they literally had nothing bad... Read More to say about the venue and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 chanell d

The person that helped us get an idea of our plans for our wedding at Jericho Terrace, Anthony, is really friendly. He calmed our nerves through out the planning process. He was really patient with us. I asked a bunch of questions and he always answered with a smile. He was... Read More often always available, if he was not available, there was always someone that could answer my questions. On the wedding day, I really appreciate the bridal attendants and the Maitre d'. They did everything they could to calm me down. The day couldn't have gone any better if they were not there. The food was amazing!! Jericho Terrace gives you soooo much food!! and the drinks were on point too. I had my ceremony and reception in the skylight room and I loved it. I am soo glad I had my wedding in that room, it was exactly what I wanted and imagined. I would definitely recommend having your wedding or event at Jericho Terrace.

DREAM WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 carmen m

From the very start my heart was set on booking Jericho for my wedding the sales guy Mike was great with the many options for cocktail hour for my guest and great menu choices not to mention the great rates it was the perfect place for my wedding. I chose the skylight terrace... Read More room and all I can say is wow. My matre di Francisco was amazing along with Rosa and Carl who were very attentive to my needs and my guest left extremely happy with it all. It was definitely the wedding of my dreams that came to life and I thank Jericho for helping me bring each and every detail of my wedding come to life. I highly recommend this venue trust me you wont be disappointed.

Bad food & service

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Nina D

Servers and reception food need much improvement.

Wedding of My Dreams, But…..

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Latasha H

I truly had the wedding of my dreams at Jericho Terrace! The venue is stunning and picturesque. I barely ate, but all my guests said the food was abundant and delicious. Don’t bother with purchasing extra dessert bars or chocolate fountains as guests are overrun with food... Read More options already. Everything will be beautiful on your day, but you need to be aware of some things in the pre-planning stage. 1. The managers are fast- talking, selling machines. They will be super nice to you to get you to book. The good thing is you can negotiate to get what you want. Don’t be surprised if their customer service changes after you have signed. 2. They include wedding planner services from Dazzling Affairs. Run! The service is mediocre and not personalized at all. Don’t waste your time. Get someone who will work for you and not 100 other brides at the same time. Also, a month before the your big day, they will charge around an extra 1,000 to continue planning through the wedding. When I bought my own planner in, my manager became a complete jerk and difficult to work with. Thankfully, my planner handled everything for me and it turned out wonderful! 3. During booking, you will receive a rough estimate for the total package price. I like to know everything up front, so I asked about gratuities. I was told it was not necessary and there was nothing more to pay. In fact, the contract even states it. I thought this was crazy and asked several more times, getting the same response. I spoke to my wedding planner and thank heavens she gave me the heads up. Be prepared when you go in to pay your final balance around a month before the wedding. They will tell you to have 750-1000 in cash for gratuities. The good news is that the service deserves it. 4. There are no tastings! You will not even be able to taste your wedding cake! They rely solely on their reputation. Also, know that only house vendors will be able to eat for free. If you bring your own people in, like my wedding planners, you will have to pay ½ price for their meals. 5. There is no rehearsal for your wedding party! This was not a problem for me because we only had our three daughters in the wedding, but I wonder about people with big parties. The maitre’d will do a run-through before the reception starts and it was sufficient for us. The maitre’d is the person you will work with the most on your wedding day. Ours was Donna and she is the best! She is so professional, cordial and easy to work with. When the manager helped me book the room he thought was best, Donna changed it later on to a better room and I am soooooo grateful to her!!! She truly made my day special. The bride and groom will also each have an attendant. They are extremely helpful and will have to be tipped in addition to the amount stated earlier. Overall, I would book again at Jericho Terrace. It’s almost been two months since my wedding and guests have not stopped talking about it. As long as you are informed and know how things work, I believe you will be pleased.

Loved my Maitre'D Ryan!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Sherri L

I just had my fabulous March wedding at Jericho Terrace! I loved them, their service and food were spectacular :) My Maitre'D was a really cool guy named Ryan and I highly recommend him because he's a real pro. They are problem solvers and aim to please! Only cons that... Read More aren't big deals are details that were agreed upon but weren't 100%-- 1. Ice sculpture, they told us any design is complimentary but did not let us choose the snowflake (no biggie, but if it matters too you, get it on the contact) 2. Canopy-- when we signed, they said we could decorate the canopy ourselves ahead of time. But crunch time rolls around and they booked a wedding the night before, didn't allow us to arrive much earlier than the ceremony starts. Ryan helped me out tremendously and in the end allowed us in early, got the canopy decorated. Not his fault yet he totally came thru for us. He's an angel! 3. Wine service--some guests said that they didn't have wine at their tables. At the time of cooking, they said every table will be provided wine service. My husband and I had wine but it may not have been the case for all guests... All in all, this was a terrific venue. If you have any must-have details, get it written in the contract, otherwise don't expect it. I'm sure my advice applied to any venue! Best of luck, bride from nyc

Fabulous venue

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Denisa M

I've been here for my friends wedding and it was wonderful. Jericho Terrace offered excellent service and the venue was gorgeous. Everyone enjoyed it and had a great time!