Engagement

Wedding

Photo

PO Box 676, McHenry, MD (412) 582-1282

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Tricia W

You should book with Jessica Fike to do your wedding photography. Her pictures were lively and bright, she knew how to set us up in all the best poses, and her energetic personality was a lovely addition to our experience. She is a gem and will give you wonderful wedding... Read More pictures! -Tricia & Joe

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Danni D

Jessica is AMAZING and she made us feel so comfortable! Having Jessica capture our wedding was like having my best friend with me for every moment!Jessica's photos are fun, whimsical, and sophisticated! We are not a stoic couple and did not want posed (or trying-to-hard)... Read More photos! Jessica was able to capture our personalities and the elegance of the day! I can't stop looking at our photos !

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 C E

10 Stars! The whole experience was fantastic; everything from engagement photos to wedding photos to putting together wedding albums. Great resource during wedding planning. Never felt like just another client. She got to know us and what was important to us; and it all shows... Read More through in our pictures. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kelly S

My husband and I had the honor of both Jessica and her mother photographing our wedding this past October, and we could truly not have been more blessed. Jessica is not only a professional and skilled photographer, but a great asset to your "day of" team. As a bride, I sincerely... Read More appreciated her polite direction to myself and my wedding party for pictures, her voice of reassurance during the wedding events, and the timeliness/schedule she sticks to which allows you to enjoy your guests and your party! Jessica is very detailed oriented, organized and talented- which is obvious in her work. Jessica will also surprise you with many gifts along the way (I won't give away the secrets!!!) in addition to her gift of beautiful photos! As a bride, this made me feel even more special and supported throughout the engagement, wedding, and post wedding process :) Go with Jessica Fike Photography! It will be the BEST decision you can make for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Katie P

Working with Jessica put me at ease for my July 9th, 2016 wedding. From the first time I spoke with her over the phone I felt completely at ease with my decision to have her shoot our wedding! She was more like a friend than just our photographer. How she treated us made me feel... Read More like the most special woman in the world. We got the sweetest little notes from her about how excited she was for our wedding and afterward an adorable package (with champagne gummies!). Jessica is also incredibly prompt, we had a picture sent to use the day after our wedding because she had started working on our sneak peak. My heart melted. When we got settled into our honeymoon, I had checked my email just to see if our full sneak peak was in... I was honestly tearing up looking at the 25 pictures. Jessica's ability to capture emotion in her photographs is incredible! I'm so happy that I got to be her first sunshine filled, mountain top ceremony! I look forward to sharing these pictures for many years to come!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Stephanie B

Planning a wedding can be stressful at times! As I’m sure most brides do, I questioned decisions I made throughout the whole planning process. One decision that I never loss sleep over or stressed about was our wedding photography because I knew that I had Jessica Fike on my... Read More team! From the first email I sent, Jessica has been a pleasure to work with. Her enthusiasm and passion is contagious and her detailed and timely responses make her any bride’s dream photographer to work with. We did engagement and wedding photos. I recommend doing both! The engagement photos allowed us to get comfortable in front of the camera! I was initially worried about poses and backdrops, but Jessica took care of all of that and made us feel relaxed and enjoy the session. She also provided valuable input on figuring out the timeline for our wedding day! We decided to do the “First Look” which I would also recommend. Jessica and her second shooter were flexible and accommodating, taking beautiful photos in multiple locations- Mt. Washington, along the river, in the lighted tunnel under the convention center and on the 9th street bridge. During the ceremony and reception she helped us stay on track and perfectly captured everything from saying “I do” to organizing a group shot on the dance floor from the balcony! We left for our honeymoon on Monday morning and were thrilled to see that Jessica had sent us a sneak peek with a handful of photos that we looked through while we waited for our flight! She quickly turned around our entire wedding gallery and we were able to include the group photo on the front of our thank you cards which all of our guests raved about! I look forward to working with Jessica again in the future and hope that you have the opportunity to work with her on your big day too!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

Jessica did both our engagement and wedding pictures. She was wonderful and so passionate about photography. She took our big day very seriously, and we loved all of our photos! For our engagement session, she even let us include our little beagle in some of the pictures, and... Read More those are some of our favorite from that session! For your wedding day, Jessica will ask detailed questions about how you want everything to go, and when to start and end. I would suggest just giving her a call or meeting with her rather than typing it all out. It might be easier to work out details that way! She wants things to flow exactly as you imagined. Jessica even sent us fun packages with thank you notes and chocolates. It was really a special experience and we are very proud of the work she did!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

My husband and I got married in August of 2015, and we have absolutely nothing but amazing words to describe Jessica and Jessica Fike Photography. We chose, and recommend, going with the option for both the engagement and wedding photos. The engagement session provided us a... Read More great opportunity to meet and work with Jessica before the big day, not to mention we have wonderful couple portraits to enjoy for a lifetime. Jessica is very prompt in returning e-mails and was always readily available if we had any questions. Not only is she a talented photographer, she is an unbelievable wealth of knowledge for all wedding related inquiries as she has been a part of so many. She is a great resource, and we often consulted her on non-related photography questions. She was always happy to offer support and suggestions. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and her team. We love all of the beautiful moments that she captured through her photography. Planning and preparing for a wedding is such an exciting time, however, is often extremely stressful and time consuming. Do not spend your precious time researching photographers. Choose Jessica Fike Photography and breathe a sigh of relief that you have one more thing checked off of your “To Do List”. We can attest that you will be so happy with your decision and photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly K

I was in "aw" of Jessica’s work! She captured our day and shared her talents with us and our guests! The pictures were everything I could have dreamed of and more! We love all of them. She was able to capture our favorite family members and friends as they shared the day with... Read More us. I especially liked her attention to the “details” of the entire day. The compliments we have received just keep coming! We keep looking at them and finding new favorites. :) It is hard to believe the day is over after a year of planning! It is so much fun to relive all of the details of the day through the pictures! Jessica provided a classic and professional service that helped make our wedding day unforgettable. Thank you again Jessica for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Tiffany a

Jessica was absolutely amazing throughout the wedding process for us! We initially got engagement photos through a friend, but opted for a second session with Jessica, and were not disappointed. It was great to get to know her ahead of time, and practice modeling for the... Read More camera. Jessica was extremely professional, and responded to all emails very quickly. She made us feel at ease, and has a great eye for shots, lighting, and pretty backdrops. The day of the wedding Jessica brought along a second shooter, and they were both great to work with. Jessica made everyone feel comfortable, and made sure to accommodate all the family pics we requested. I am in love with the sneak peek she provided us with just one day after the wedding, and cannot wait to view the entire collection. I would recommend her to any future bride looking for a talented, personable, professional photographer who will document her special day and capture memories to last a lifetime. Thanks, Jess- you rock! :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Margaret D

Jessica and her assistant were an absolute dream team! My husband and I were not into an engagement photo session or many portraits and she totally took that and ran with it! She photographed our rehearsal dinner and captured some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen of... Read More my family. On top of her talent, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met--- and pulled this all off while being 4 months pregnant. Hire her now before someone else scoops her up!

OUTSTANDING!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Neeley C

My husband and I would recommend Jessica to any bride and groom (for both engagement and wedding pictures). She is wonderful to work with, young, fun, fresh and energetic! She is passionate about her work and very timely and professional. Our pictures are timeless and will be... Read More treasured forever!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Jamie B

Jessica is AMAZING!!! She takes beautiful photos and is extremely organized while taking photos. Beautiful fun photos and she is great to work with.

Completely happy!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 AMBER S

Jessica is amazing and so easy to work with!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Sara O

Jessica was extremly professional! She took awesome unique photos. Super friendly & great to work with. The pictures turned out FABULOUS! They were verything I could've ever wanted & more! She was very affordable!! She is also extremly patient with huge-crazy-wild... Read More wedding parties (like mine). I would HIGHLY reccommend her to everyone!! She does amazing work!

Best Wedding Photos :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Brittany H

I absolutely loved my wedding photographer. She did an engagement session with us and I knew right away we made the right choice. She was so nice and creative during our session. On our wedding day she did so many awesome pics I didn't have to worry about a thing!