Jimmy Lyn's Events and Catering

Greater South Texas

For the moments that matter!

Jimmy Lyn's is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in wedding and event catering. We recently added event planning to our list of services. We know you, your family and guests will all love our fresh meals always made from scratch. Call to schedule a private tasting!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

30281 Saratoga Lane, Fair Oaks Ranch, TX Greater South Texas (210) 618-4063

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Denise S

Top Notch Catering at Jimmy Lyn's! Not only was the food AMAZING, the staff was just as wonderful. The catering went flawlessly with this company. While we are from Texas, some of our wedding guests were from Arizona, California, Nevada - everyone including all the TEXANS... Read More said best brisket they had ever tasted. Thank you Jimmy Lyn's for making sure the food was phenonemal at my daughter's wedding. Love love loved it! Definitely 5 star rating!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Katie G

Jimmy Lyn's was very easy to work with. Their food is excellent and the service was just as wonderful. The ladies that took care of our wedding were fantastic communicating with me and those running the timeline, as well as ensuring everything was taken care of.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nisa D

Simply the best! Behind the scenes at my son's wedding was chaotic. We were ahead of schedule, then behind schedule. Then a few mis steps and I found myself asking for favors. Jimmy Lyn's staff was able to adjust while helping me out of a hole and STILL delivered the most... Read More incredible meal! I wish I had 10 stars because they deserve it. Cayce's staff is clean cut, well mannered and hard working. Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tara H

Awesome and totally helpful! Cayce personally ensured that our wedding went smoothly all evening. They served our food family style, did champagne pours, provided the bartender, and cut the cake - they do it all! On top of that, the food was delicious and our guests are still... Read More raving about it. Can't recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017

My daughter just got married at hidden falls and I had the best experience ever not only the food was great the service was incredible lynn was very helpful from beginning till end.I highly recommend them to anyone as being the mother of the bride I didn't stress out because... Read More they wrnt above an beyond.Thanks for you and your families help God bless you all! ! Call them if you want great service and food

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Haley G

What a wonderful experience! Not only is every single food option on their menu delicious, their customer service is top-notch! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany M

If you are looking for the perfect food and catering service look no further!!! Jimmylyns was AMAZING!! Our food was absolutely delicious and our wedding guest still compliment the food today and our wedding was in March! Thank you Jimmylyns for being a part of making our... Read More wedding day perfect:) Brittany and David- 3/34/17

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Arin B

Cayce and her team were incredible! Our wedding was on May 6th, and we were so lucky to have worked with Jimmy Lyn's. The food is INCREDIBLE, I can't stress that enough. Everyone loved the food. The service was so amazing, Cayce and her team ensured my husband and I were well... Read More taken care of during our whole event. Extremely responsive and available for tastings, and every question we had. Amazing people, and amazing service. We HIGHLY recommend Jimmy Lyn's!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Annette S

Jimmy Lyn's did a fabulous job catering my daughter's wedding! We had so many compliments on the food. The best ever may people said! They were great to work with. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Rebecca F

Everything was amazing from the food to the service! We could not have picked a better caterer! All of the guest at our wedding can not stop raving on how good all the food was! We highly recommend the scalloped potatoes !

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Gabrielle G

It was such a treat having Jimmy Lyn Catering at our wedding this past October. The food was delicious and the staff was so friendly to our guests. They even made sure that my husband and I received our food first. Overall, great food & great service! Thanks, Jimmy Lyn!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Beth E

Jimmy Lyn's catering is AMAZING to say the least. My husband and I used them for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. We were able to taste test everything and while taste testing, they gave us the exact portion sizes that were used for the rehearsal and reception. The portion... Read More size, quality, service and taste of the food was perfection. My guest kept complimenting Jimmy Lyn's on not only how great the food was but their service and professionalism. I have food allergies and as the bride they made me a complete separate plate! The staff was great, the food was amazing! I highly recommend them for your event or wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Keena B

Where do I even begin! Everything from the food, to the service to the presentation was beyond exceptional. When planning our wedding, food was our greatest scare because so often you go to weddings and the food is terrible or just ok. Every single individual that we have... Read More spoken to since our wedding has raved about how incredible the food was. I would put my name behind Jimmy Lyn's any day. Thank you Casey and your team for helping make our wedding a dream!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Robin R

Cayce and her crew at Jimmy Lyn's are amazing. The food is delicious and well presented. Her ample staff is professional, efficient and courteous. Lealoni is an excellent lead and truly communicates well with everyone on board. The entire group shows up ready to work and... Read More executes an evening with the client's best interest in mind. As a coordinator, I appreciate their willingness to be flexible and step up with all the "little extras" to ensure a wonderful event. I am so grateful for this company and I confidently refer them to many of my brides.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Logan H

Absolutely loveeee Jimmy Lyns! Our guests raved about the food and the staff served to me and my groom all night! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Melissa M

Jimmy Lyn's was beyond fabulous. They were friendly on time and the food was amazing. All of our guests told me how wonderful the food was. I would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Jimmy Lyn's did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. Their food, service and presentation exceeded my expectations. Numerous guests commented that the food was the best, beyond good! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Whitney W

Jimmy Lyn's did a wonderful job catering our wedding! The brisket and chicken was to die for per some of our guests. Cayce even made sure that we had our plates (which was hard to enjoy running around at your wedding!) Also, I really appreciated Cayce taking the time to plan in... Read More advance and responding to my questions (ie sampling and peanut allergic guests etc). Highly recommend - delish food, down to Earth good people. PS they did our bartending service which I heard good things about as well

parent

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Due to a very busy schedule after the Wedding, I didn't get the time to send this note until now. I wanted to compliment you and your catering team for doring an amazing job for us. You did a super Mexican meal for the rehearsal dinner and then the next day did a... Read More fabulous Texas Barbecue for the Wedding. Everyone said that the Brisket was the best they have ever eaten and all the food was super. The follow through and professionalism of you and your entire catering staff was superb. Feel free to show this note to any of your prospective customers. Thanks Again Jim Vantine Wedding Date November 20, 201

Amazing food and great people

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Misti F

It was a pleasure working with Cayce and Jimmy. We were amazed at how wonderful the food was at our tasting and knew we had to go with them for our wedding. We wanted stations, but it turned into more of a buffet because of lack of room, but they made it work. The food at the... Read More wedding was absolutely delicious and we continue to get compliments on how great it was! Thank you for everything!

Food to the Heart's Content

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Esther W

We can't say enough about how excellent it was to work with Jimmy Lyn's. From the initial tasting to the actual event, everything went so smooth and perfectly. Everyone enjoyed the delicious appetizers, veggies and scalloped potatoes. The Smoked Brisket was out of this world. My... Read More New York family has been raving about it ever since! Great food is a huge part of a great party, and that is why we'd highly recommend Jimmy Lyn's to anyone!

Wedding at Bandera Texas

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Jimmy Lyn's did the best job of catering that could be done. The food was excellent. We had the brisket which was as good as any I have ever had. The food was exactly as it was when we had a tasting. The servers were all well groomed and polite. Caycee Lyn was on site and had... Read More her eye on everything. They came just when they should have and picked up and left when then meal was over. Every thing went very well. Thank you Jimmy Lyn's!

Jimmy Ly's catering

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Erin M

The food was delicious, the service was very professional. Delicious menu options and food pricing very reasonable. Highly recommended for your event. My guests raved about the food.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 John S

Jimmy Lyn's service and food was outstanding. Our brisket and pork loin were delicious and so were the appetizers. All of our guests raved about the dinner and the service.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Loren C

Jimmy Lyn's was amazing to work with and their food is incredible! They catered our wedding in August and it was a big hit! Everyone loved the food. I had so many people come up to me just to say how much they enjoyed the dinner! Jimmy Lyn's made sure everything was perfect and... Read More I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond on our wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone!