Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

5013A Underwood Ave, Omaha, NE we travel everywhere- big and small! (402) 991-7277

The. Best. Photos. Ever.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Alaina S

I cannot speak more highly of JMStudios as our wedding photographers. We are from Wyoming, but were getting married in Omaha because I went to Creighton. One would maybe think that this would make dealing with vendors difficult. Well, it was so easy to work with Janine and... Read More her crew. She Facetimed with us, and was always incredibly responsive via email whenever I had questions. While I had stress about other areas of my wedding, I never worried at all about the photos. One of the reasons my husband and I chose Janine was because her pictures weren't like everyone else's. She uses a journalistic technique instead of poses. She captured the DAY, the event, the little moments that fly by so quickly and that you might not remember down the road. Sure, there were some formal pictures in there, but all the rest of them were unique to us, our family, and our friends. Every wedding is, and should be different, and Janine made sure that was reflected in the photos she took. When we looked at the photos after we got home from our honeymoon, we were pleasantly surprised to get to see things that we had no idea happened at the wedding; we had nieces and nephews dancing together, a little boy being playful, the look my dad gave my mom as my husband and I said our vows, and many more. The album we got was just for us, and no one else's pictures will look like ours. Janine was also really helpful in answering questions, had creative ideas for what to do for engagement pictures, and really seemed to get who we are as people. She really put us at ease and had us laughing all day. She is truly a wonderful person, and a great photographer. I would give her more than five stars if I could.

Gina (Murante) Bartlett

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 Regina M

Janine and her assistantdid an absolute fabulous job! She did our engagement photos and designed our save the dates as well! I am very pleased with how the pictures turned out! If you're looking for very real, in-the-moment type of pictures for your wedding day, she's your... Read More perfect match!

Janine McClintock Studios Photography

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Kelly S

I had an excellent experience with Janine McClintock Studios. Janine and assistant Mackenzie were wonderful and I look forward to having additional photo shoots with them. I felt 100% confident and comfortable working with Janine McClintock Studios. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kaitlin L

Wow. There aren't enough kind things I can say about McKenzie and the entire staff at JM Studios. I was initially really nervous about photography because I hated the idea of posed and staged photos, so when I came across their website and portfolio I stopped looking for other... Read More vendors. Our photos are real and show each part of the night exactly as I lived it. I could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Nicole S

JM Studios does absolutely INCREDIBLE work!! They bent over backwards to make sure our photos were amazing. There isn't another photographer I would trust with pictures of our family. Looking through the pictures and discovering how many beautiful pictures were taken, that you... Read More had no clue were even being taken, is the best part. Truly, phenomenal all the way!! Couldn't have been happier with the way our photos turned out from our day!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Sara W

If you want to look back and remember how you felt on your wedding day or life event, Janine and Mackenzie capture just that! Their photography style is all about telling a story from start to finish. Not only are my photos AMAZING, but forever keepsakes of moments I'll cherish... Read More the most. To top their photography expertise, Janine and Mackenzie are truly the most personable to work with! They take to heart what is important to you and your family and truly care about making your day the best! You need them in your life and for life.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Anne Marie E

Photography was at the top of my wedding priority list, and Janine did not disappoint. The day my mom and I happened to catch her at the studio (as we showed up completely unannounced) she had us in tears with her digital photo albums of her previous wedding season. She is... Read More amazing! What I loved the most was her passion for capturing our wedding day and all those special moments with our family and friends. Her pictures told our story. She is fun and outgoing and our family and friends loved her! Her work is simply, the best!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Charity E

If you're looking for some non-lame wedding pictures, these are DEFINITELY the people to book! Janine and McKenzie are so talented at capturing your day for you, their pictures turn out beautifully, and they are such fun people to be around! Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kara M

Janine and Mackenzie were so wonderful to work with. The pictures turned out AMAZING and they even put together a slideshow to music that we absolutely were obsessed with. Truly captured the most important parts of the day and they were so much fun to work with. Would recommend... Read More to any bride out there!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Lauren N

Janine and McKenzie were AMAZING! We were referred to them by a family friend and I'm so thankful they were able to shoot our big day! Not only were the photos amazing, but the two of them were so fun to be around! Their energy was contagious and made everyone excited to take... Read More photos. I received many compliments about them on the wedding night as well as a few photos we have posted. They made sure all the photos I wanted taken were done and really focused on the details.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kenzie K

JM Studios is AMAZING! We worked with McKenzie and absolutely loved her. She was so much fun and so easy to work with. McKenzie truly cares about the pictures she takes, and she focuses on capturing actual moments (barely any posed pictures!!!). We are so lucky that we had such... Read More an amazing photographer because each time we look at our pictures we get to relive our wedding day. Highly recommend JM Studios :)

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kate P

Janine did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We could not be happier with both!!! She is SO easy and fun to work with and captures such real, beautiful photos. She makes you feel comfortable, makes you laugh and is just a great addition to your wedding day to... Read More ensure you have an awesome, fun time! If you are debating between photographers, I guarantee you will be thrilled you choose JM Studios!!!! Just amazing.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Mackenzie and Janine do such a wonderful job. They did both our engagement and wedding photos. They were incredibly creative and helped make our day even more special than it already was. The photos will be something we can hold onto forever and thanks to JM Studios they were... Read More captured beautifully. I would highly recommend.

Everything I dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Katie M

Janine and McKenzie were absolutely amazing in every aspect. Not only did they help me plan out our "photography plan" but they were also there when I needed someone to talk to or even to lend a helping hand along the way. They take your day very personally and want to ensure... Read More every aspect is handled and stress free. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone! I couldn't have imagined a better day and the photos were unreal! Every moment captured in time just like I had imagined!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I would highly recommend JM Studios to any bride and groom looking to uniquely capture the details, behind the scene events, and overall story of their big day! McKenzie won us over from our first meeting. We had an engagement session with her a few months after booking, and... Read More knew we had made the perfect choice. She and her assistant made us feel super comfortable and were a lot of fun. On our wedding day we had two photographers that perfectly captured every moment. They were apart of everything from getting ready, to the drive to the wedding, the ceremony, and reception. They made both my husband and I feel at ease and comfortable and at the same time we hardly noticed they were there. We could not be happier with the photos and know we will treasure them forever!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan A

I worked with Janine for our engagement and wedding pictures. Not only is she very professional, but she has a great personality and attitude! On the day of our wedding, she was everywhere snapping picture but was never in the way and was very prompt with getting things done,... Read More which I enjoy. She was worth every penny!

Not your typical wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Ashley c

Janine and Mackensie did the most amazing job photographing our big day. My husband and I were very particular about not having a typical wedding photos and I feel the ladies at JM Studios really took that to heart and delivered photos that not only showed all the details that... Read More I had put into the planning but also captured the overall laid back, non-traditional feel of our ceremony and reception. They also worked with us to find additional locations that didn't feel like average wedding photo. Our other main concern was that our wedding was in a music venue. We wanted a photographer that could do outdoor photography but also be able to work in conditions where the lighting wasn't ideal. Like I said they did an amazing job and I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Kimberly S

Janine and Mac were great. If you want two women with awesome personalities and that are willing to go the extra mile for you then I recommend both Janine and Mac. My wedding fell on a VERY cold winter day and they did not complain once! Regardless of the cold weather, I did get... Read More over 700 awesome pictures from my wedding.

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Katy C

I love Janine! She did an amazing job capturing our wedding moments. The photos turned out beautiful and she was great to work with!

Photographer & Friend

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Ellie H

I can't tell you how much I truly enjoyed have McKenzie as my wedding photographer. I truly feel as though we built a relationship through the entire process from the engagement pictures throughout the wedding. She really understood who I was and what I was about that we felt... Read More comfortable together throughout the process. She knew exactly what I wanted and she will do what it takes to get the gorgeous pictures that might be a little tougher to get. She truly got to know me and captured all the parts of the day that were the most meaningful to me. Her pictures tell a story of my wedding day!

Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Katie M

We were extremely pleased with both the quality of our engagement and wedding photos and McKenzie's keen eye for the perfect shot. JMS delivered exceptional service, with great personality and professionalism. I am a graphic designer and was very particular (picky) about photo... Read More quality when looking for photographers and I could not be more thrilled with how our photographs look from our big day. Not only do we have a great variety of formals and candid shots, but we also get the copyrights to all of our photos - a HUGE plus for printing, gifts, etc. No crazy filters and angles, just beautiful, tasteful images.

Janine McClintock Photography

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Kristina B

I was very pleased with our wedding and engagement pictures! Janine took the time to meet with us before and really get to know us.

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Lindsey T

2013-01-08T16:44:20 Response from the vendor

Lindsey we loved your wedding and loved that it was at the courthouse. Here's a link for everyone to enjoy!http://blog.janinemcclintock.com/courthouse/

so much fun!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Jess M

first and foremost...our pictures are amazing, a true diption of our day. There were so many pictures we didn't realize were taken, but were so happy those moments were captured. Janine and her assistant were a blast to work with. They made all the picture-taking fun and... Read More relaxed. Her pictures tell more of a story, which I LOVE, than your straight and narrow, typical shots. Couldn't be more happy with our choice!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Anna D

I live in the neighborhood where Janine's studio is located, and have walked past her windows for years. After several meetings with prospective photographers that felt like bad first dates, sitting down with Janine was like a breath of fresh air. She's funny, super welcoming... Read More and an amazing photographer to boot. After just a few minutes, I knew she was the right photographer for us. Also, I wanted her outfit. So cute. Our engagement session was great. My groom doesn't love being in front of a camera but Janine did a good job making him feel comfortable. We laughed a lot and Janine was a great sport when I locked our keys in the car and even had a locksmith's number in her phone. I wanted to have boudoir pictures taken for my groom as a day-of wedding gift, and Janine was up to the task. Once again, her friendly spirit and easy laugh put me at ease. It was a great experience and the photos turned out super well. They're sexy, fun, and totally ME. Janine was perfect on our wedding day. Our families enjoyed her and she tolerated the "everyone line up for a formal boring picture" well. I can't say enough about how much we love our wedding pictures. Going through the prints was so much fun. She did a great job capturing the event, but more importantly, capturing us. We got our pictures back just a few days after her estimated time - of course it felt like forever for this impatient bride :) Well worth every penny.

Janine Cooper

I LOVE documenting people, love and all the big and little moments. I have been shooting weddings for 14 years and love being a part of my couple's lives. At JM studios we are passionate about telling your story and having some fun along the way.