Tuxedos and Suits Serving New Orleans since 1984

We commit ourselves to assisting brides and grooms in selecting the perfect formal wear. By having our inventory in-stock and on-site tailoring available, we can adjust the fit of any tuxedo at the last minute ensuring the perfect fit. We specialize in out-of-town weddings. Hotel pickup available.

Alterations, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

3200 Houma Blvd, New Orleans , LA (504) 455-5353

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Therese G

After SEVERAL painful trips to Mens Wearhouse and the like, we ended up at John's...and thank God we did! They were an absolute breeze to deal with and they got my husband's measurements just right despite the fact that we don't live in New Orleans. Not to mention, they were... Read More cheaper than Mens Wearhouse with way better quality items. All of our groomsmen looked great! As I should've known from the beginning, always shop local when you have the option.

2017-04-25T13:05:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for putting into words how we are different from those large chain stores. We work hard to make sure your experience with us is a pleasant one. Good luck for a wonderful life together.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Sara A

Nothing but good things to say about the folks at John's Tuxedos. We were all coming in from out of town for my wedding and they were super easy to work with. All of the tuxedo's fit great and looked sharp on my big day. They earned bonus points when I realized I left some... Read More sentimental photos in my suit pocket and they recovered them and had them in the mail to me that week! 100/100, would recommend to anyone in the New Orleans area looking to rent suits/tuxes!

2016-03-19T11:17:15 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear everything worked out well. Thanks for the kind words. Joey

Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Gabrielle G

Thank you to Joey and all the staff at John's! The tuxedos for my wedding were perfect! The customer service is absolutely 100%! I would highly recommend using this vendor for your wedding...you'll see for yourself!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Dana V

So easy so affordable. Wouldn't do it any other way.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Raleigh B

The staff at John's tuxedo made the process of picking out what we wanted extremely simple. It's really a no-brainer: if you're getting married anywhere within the New Orleans area John's Tuxedo is who you need to use.

2017-08-09T12:51:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Happy to hear that everything went fine. Hope y'all had a wonderful wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Serena M

John's Tuxedos did a fantastic job providing tuxedos for myself & my groomsmen. They worked hard to make sure they fit right and looked great. They took the time to alter my tuxedo jacket several times on pickup day for a perfect fit. I would highly recommend.

2017-08-08T12:44:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to hear that my guys made sure everything looked good for you. Good luck form a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Julie I

John's Tuxedos is amazing! My husband was able to easily get the rentals set up. He looked extremely handsome in his tuxedo. One of the groomsmen needed a suit rental last minute and (literally two days before the wedding) and he was able to do so with no problem! I will... Read More recommend John's to anyone and everyone! Thanks for helping to make our day perfect!

2017-06-28T12:55:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for spreading the kind words about us. Good luck for a wonderful future together. Hope y'all had a great wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Brionne V

Extremely professional and accommodating. We had a ton of groomsmen from out of town and they got everything done for them with absolutely no issues.

2017-06-06T10:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to hear all worked out well. Good luck for a wonderful life together.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Nicholas R

The suits for the wedding were fantastic. I loved all of the color options, fabric, fits, and styles. They even have a great variety of cufflinks and socks to give the suits some flash! Would highly recommend for any men's suit needs!

2017-04-20T12:50:54 Response from the vendor

Glad to hear that the suits worked out fine for the wedding. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kasey A

If I were you I would stop looking and just go to John's Tuxedos!! The Staff is super friendly! My Experience was easy breezy! And NO ONE had a problem. It was 100% the smoothest part of planing a wedding.

2017-04-10T15:19:33 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear everything worked out well. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Shelby C

I can not say enough about this place yall! THEY WERE FANTASTIC. We had a groomsmen that waited until the DAY BEFORE our wedding to get fitted for a tux and his tux was stunning at our wedding. They are always up on the lastest styles. They helped me pick different colored bow... Read More ties for every groomsman (I had an ombré theme). They were nice, professional, easy to work with, problem solved without calling me a million times. Seriously y'all, go to johns you WILL NOT regret it!

2017-03-30T17:47:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the wonderful review. Happy to hear that everything worked out great.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Danielle V

The groom, groomsmen, and father's used John's for our recent wedding (2/11/2017). Everyone was from out of town and John's did a great job of organizing sizes and measurements over the phone and made sure to accommodate with any last many alterations. Everyone looked great and... Read More the tuxes were in awesome shape! Thank you to the staff at John's for your hard work!

2017-03-01T19:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the nice compliment. Happy to hear all worked out well.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Sarah C

Great selection, and very friendly staff. Awesome customer service!

2017-02-13T16:21:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding day. Hope y'all have a wonderful future together. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Michael W

Johns handled the tuxedos on my big day and did a wonderful job. The tuxedos looked great and fit everyone like a charm. During the initial visit to pick the tux, the employee was extremely helpful in finding not only tuxedo that looked great but also guiding us to make the... Read More right decisions. The staff is always courteous and very willing to work with you and your groomsmen. We had quite a few groomsmen from out of state who called in measurements. The tuxes fit great and it was nice knowing that if there was an issue, they would be fixed promptly and correctly as their stock is here locally with local seamstresses.

2017-02-11T16:37:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. Congrats and good luck for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Amanda W

Thank you to John's for their wonderful customer service and great quality tuxedos! We used John's for the groom and wedding party and they were very professional, personable, and reasonably priced. The best thing about John's is their flexibility - they have a seamstress on... Read More site who can help make sure the tuxes fit perfectly when the guys come in to pick them up. We are thankful for such a great experience and highly recommend John's Tuxedos.

2017-01-24T13:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Glad everything worked out well. Good luck for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Courtney G

John's Tuxedos was an absolute dream to work with throughout the whole process. They are organized, professional, and easy to work with! They provide high quality clothing at a reasonable price. I was very impressed throughout my entire experience and HIGHLY recommend getting... Read More your tuxedos from this company!

2016-12-20T12:27:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review of how we care for our customers. Glad y'all we happy with the service.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 ThuyVi N

Great experience with John's Tuxedo. Staff was very nice and helpful. Made sure myself and all my groomsmen looked good. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place.

2016-12-06T12:35:19 Response from the vendor

Wonderful to hear that y'all had a great experience with us. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber L

I found John's Tuxedos on The Knot and decided to go there. I live about 45 minutes away from them. They were professional from the moment we walked in until the time we dropped off the tuxedos. They were the only store to have the English suits that we needed for our... Read More Masquerade wedding. I will continue to use John's Tuxedos and recommend them to everyone!

2016-11-02T12:05:50 Response from the vendor

Great to hear that you found us on the Knot. Thanks for letting us know that guys took care of y'alls needs.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel V

John's Tuxedos provided the menswear for my husband, his groomsmen, my dad, our ushers, and ring bearers. They were EXTREMELY accommodating of everyone's schedules, and they could fit everyone for their suits in almost no time at all! Everything looked great on the day of the... Read More wedding, minus the fact that one of the coats had a stain on the back and one of the groomsman' s shirts had the wrong buttons. I definitely recommend working with the staff here; just double check your orders really well when you pick them up. Anything that was wrong was an easy fix.

2016-10-26T13:02:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks for letting us know of your experience. Happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all of your guys needs. Thanks for letting us know of the few problems that occurred, we strive to make sure everything is perfect for your wedding day.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Trachelle J

Excellent service for my groom and groomsmen. Everything was organized, the staff was very professional and personable.

2016-10-13T15:14:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Congrats and good luck for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jordan W

John's Tuxedos offers high quality clothes AND amazing personalized service. Most of the groomsmen were from out of town, and the guys at John's Tuxedos worked with them to get their measurements and make sure their tuxedos were ready when they arrived that weekend. They also... Read More were very patient with me, as I brought my fiance multiple times to change up his outfit and try on different things. In the end, all of the men looked handsome, and it was an easy and wonderful experience.

2016-10-11T12:08:25 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding. Glad to hear all went well. I hope all the out of town guests had a wonderful time in New Orleans. Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shanon H

Johns Tuxedos was the best tuxedo place in town!! They have the biggest variety of Tuxedos and they carry everything on hand! No waiting for it to come in and hope that it's right or that it fits! They have an on site seamstress who was able to make last minute adjustments to my... Read More nephews tuxedo the night before my wedding!! Such a pleasant, friendly, and professional staff!! Would never choose another place for our tuxedo needs!!! Not to mention, my groom looked handsome in his modern fit, navy blue tuxedo!!

2016-10-11T12:16:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding day. Hope y'all have a wonderful future together. Thanks for the kind words.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shanon H

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Noel A

I cannot begin to say enough great things about John's Tuxedos! My husband and his groomsmen got their tux from here and they looked amazing! The service was absolutely the best, they have a great selection of tux! Thank you all so much!

2016-09-27T13:06:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to hear everything worked out well.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katie H

Great to work with, very easy to have the option to submit measurements both over the phone or online.

2016-04-26T11:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear that everything was smooth and easy.