Celebrating joyful events in your life!

Joie de Vivre Events invites you to ditch the wedding planning "blah" and celebrate your "joie!" We offer full-service planning and design services as well as wedding weekend packages. Best of The Knot recipients. Call today!

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

PO BOX 1715, Columbus, OH (740) 825-0027

Sanity and Life Saver!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Sarah B

Those who are on the fence about hiring a wedding or event planner should just hop on over that fence!! Then book Joie de Vivre Events!! Priscah was an absolute life saver! She works with your timeline to space everything out accordingly and make it manageable. I was a... Read More Pinterest obsessed bride for sure and she was able to recommend vendors who fit in with my ideas and had a great reputation! All of the vendors we booked with she recommended and we loved. She was there to answer all my questions, there to talk through all the freak out/stressful moments, and kept my sanity in check! Planning our wedding was such an easy process because of Priscah! She always kept me on track of tasks to do and reminded me when I forgot something. The day of was completely stress free! She took care of everything and made sure our night was enjoyable! Definitely worth every penny! Our wedding was beautiful! My vision came to life because of her and I will be forever thankful to her!! What are you waiting for? Book Joie de Vivre Events now! You will NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

Joie de Vivre Events is awesome! Priscah Musinde is awesome! Priscah is an amazing Event Manager – she very rapidly came up to speed regarding our event, asked the right questions to understand the unique needs and risks. She and her team managed all our vendors very... Read More efficiently. My husband and I could not have relaxed and enjoyed the precious time at our daughter’s wedding but for Priscah and her staff. She was very much at ease with our American, Indian and international guests. She managed the fusion wedding Friday to Sunday with multiple events at multiple locations with great professionalism and won over all the guests. We sincerely thank Priscah and her staff. I wish we had more kids to be married so I could work with Priscah again! I would strongly recommend Priscah and her team any day.

She's got your back!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Caitlin B

Our cousin hired Priscah (Joie de Vivre Events) for his wedding and was so happy with her that we decided to bring her on to help with our wedding as well. Our wedding was October 17, 2015 and I'm so happy we had her helping us for the past year to plan this huge event. It was... Read More an Indian wedding with nearly 400 guests at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. Right from the beginning, she was professional and helpful. She kept us on track with our tasks and gave us a ton of helpful insight and advice and watched out for us. She caught things early that could have been a problem (for example, the city couldn't find our parade permit and she realized this and lots of other things we didn't even think of). Our transportation service bailed on us at the last minute and she came up with a solution on the spot. She contacts your vendors and makes sure expectations are clear and things go smoothly. She has really good ideas and can picture how things should go and how to make it happen. Our wedding weekend was perfect and we could not have done this without her. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, big or small. Thanks Priscah!!

2015-10-19T21:00:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the GLOWING review. It was my pleasure :)!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Miriam T

Best day ever. Priscah was amazing to have as a planner. My family and I planned a wedding from out of state- cannot have imagined planning the wedding without her. Her recommendations on vendors were on point and was excellent about making sure everything went smooth on our big... Read More day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Corey V

Priscah was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic. She was at every meeting, and she knew the questions to ask when we didn't. She made the wedding itself very seamless and we had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nisha V

Priscah and her team helped with coordination services for the last two months and for day-of services. She stepped in just as I was getting stressed out with all of the planning and took the reigns easily and smoothly. There were several times when she offered her suggestions... Read More and guidance when I didn't know what to do. When dealing with vendors, we felt like Priscah had our backs as she always asked the questions we didn't think to ask and created open communication with all vendors involved. Our wedding was beautiful-- and we have Priscah to thank for allowing us to sit back and relax and enjoy our day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Tona B

Priscah did a fabulous job keeping everything in order and running smoothly!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Monica V

Excellent wedding planner! Hands down, the best decision we made to hire her for our Indian wedding. It made the process extremely smooth and stress-free one !

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Samantha W

From the moment I met Priscah for a consultation meeting I knew she was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding coordinator. She is able to help you prioritize and narrow down your selections, keep you on track throughout the planning process, and bring your vision to life!... Read More The shared website she creates for you helps keep all important documents and deadlines in one place and is easy to edit and share access if needed. If something went wrong on the wedding day I couldn't even tell you because Priscah orchestrated the entire day and even helped the groomsmen with an emergency lunch order :) Priscah is sharp, professional, warm, and caring. The perfect addition to your wedding plans!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Kavitha K

It was a pleasure working with Priscah from Joie de Vivre Events. We used Priscah for our pre-planning wedding services and day of coordination. Priscah is very organized and keeps up to date on weekly and monthly tasks through a online basecamp website. This is very user... Read More friendly and multiple people can be added such as groom and bride/groom parents if they want. Priscah will give you recommendations for vendors to use and suggested vendors she had previously worked with. There is still quite a bit of planning from the bride and grooms side that needs to be done. Once the recommendations are given, you will need to contact them individually requesting pricing information and dates available for trials,etc. Overall, I enjoyed working with Priscah and she was very helpful and organized during my meetings with the sales manager. Things went smoothly on the day of wedding and I did not feel stressed out. Everything went perfect and I couldn't have done it without her help :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Nirali P

Priscah with Joie de Vivre Events was absolutely amazing. She and her team are extremely meticulous and do not skip a beat. She would personally call me to make sure everything was going smoothly on my end - and not only did I find an excellent wedding planner, but a friend for... Read More life.

Priscah was great!

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Emily D

We were on the edge about deciding whether we needed a wedding planner and I'm so glad we decided to go with Priscah. She stepped in and took charge for the rehearsal when our priest wasn't able to make it due to flight issues. And then again on the day of the wedding when the... Read More electricity was not working she helped things run smoothly. Definitely glad we had her!

Joie de Vivre Events

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

They were very professional and really made our wedding events run smoothly. Priscah did such a great job we actually referred my cousin to them and recently ran into Priscah at their wedding. My cousin and his wife also had nothing but great things to say about Priscah as... Read More well. If we have any other future weddings in Ohio we definitely would see if Priscah and her team would be able to coordinate it. Joie de Vivre Events is wonderful and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Silpa N

I am so glad we went with Joie de Vivre! Priscah was absolutely amazing and I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She was there every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure that we could have our perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Silpa N

Indian American Wedding

Reviewed on 5/18/2015

Priscah was a HUGE help to me throughout my wedding planning process as well as after. Very happy with her professionalism and work ethic.

Priscah is the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Sreeja P

From our very first meeting, we knew we had to hire Priscah from Joie de Vivre Events as our wedding planner. She was very organized, reliable and easy to work with. Having a wedding planner who was also experienced with South Asian weddings was a big plus. Priscah was always... Read More with us throughout the entire planning process and helped us out with anything we needed along the way. On the day of events, Priscah and her team at Joie de Vivre Events did an awesome job. She coordinated all our wedding vendors and made sure every detail of our big day went smoothly. We are very pleased with her services and would highly recommend her to any couple that's getting married.

Wish We Would Have Used!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Erin C

Sabrina is a friend, and we considered using her for our wedding, but were too cheap! She gave us one vendor recommendation for free, and it was a GREAT recommendation. Looking back, we spent so much time on everything and things were so crazy, that I wish I would have spent... Read More the money to have her plan the wedding. Hindsight is 20/20!!!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Kailee M

My husband and I hired Priscah from Joie de Vivre Events as a day of coordinator for our wedding. We were extremely pleased with the service she provided and believe that having her as our coordinator the day of our event contributed to the successful execution of our wedding... Read More ceremony and reception. My fiance and I initially did not intend to hire a day of coordinator but as the wedding date approached we realized there were too many details for us to manage without compromising the ability to relax and enjoy our special day. Once we hired Priscah, she quickly jumped into the details (including preparing timelines, reading contracts, and highlighting gaps) and asked helpful and thoughtful questions to understand our vision for the day and provided us with very useful feedback based on her experience. Priscah is organized, enthusiastic, and professional -- all of these things made her easy to work with and we also found it helpful that she already had a relationship with many of our vendors. Priscah is passionate about her job and working with her was a very positive experience!! Thank you for all of your hard work Priscah

SO Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Jessica E

I used Sabrina because my sister and several colleagues had used her and highly recommended her. I can't even describe how stress-free she made the entire process. Instead of relying on google and friends to pick vendors, she gives you only the best options. She works with... Read More vendors that she trusts and have been proven reliable. I have been to several friend's weddings who did not have that luxury. From controlling photographers to ill-equipt DJs, unfortunately some of my friends were examples of what I didn't want. My wedding was exactly the opposite. Everything was perfect. Sabrina and her team were professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding day a success!

wedding planner

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Sonali V

Sabrina was an asset from the beginning to the end of our wedding process. She has excellent contacts in Columbus and will ensure that you work with the best vendors for your wedding. She works well with the bride, groom, relatives, and vendors. I would definitely... Read More recommend JDV for your wedding planning. Make sure to have regular meetings to go over the details and you will be pleased!

Joie de Vivre will make you relax, enjoy and celeb

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Holly G

If you are on the fence about hiring/spending money on a wedding planner, I can totally relate! This is one of the hardest yet most worthwhile decisions you can make for your wedding day (aside from the decision to marry the love of your life – hell yeah!)…whether you are... Read More having a conservative affair or a total blow-out, Joie de Vivre will make your vision fit your budget and will provide more peace of mind than any other decision you could make leading up to your wedding day (except maybe a week-of massage, which I highly, highly, highly recommend – you deserve it!l!). Sabrina knows every single in and out of wedding planning, whether it is the best rate/discount you can possibly get, how to immediately resolve unexpected obstacles (anything from a vendor who doesn’t show up to an in-law who, unfortunately, does), and will force you to smile and laugh while she handles it. It amazed me every step of the way how resourceful and available Sabrina was, how much effort she put into every aspect that I cared about, and how easily she made it all come together. If you never want to have a “What the H do we do now???” moment, hire Joie de Vivre and enjoy every single moment of your celebration!!!

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Maria C

Sabrina was extremely helpful every step of the way, and she helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She even saved the reception when our band almost ruined the night! (Let's just say that our band, which shall remain nameless, should have advised us to hire an MC as... Read More opposed to telling us that they would take care of it). If it wasn't for Sabrina, there may have been an epic bridal meltdown, but instead everything continued to move smoothly and seemlessly and our guests didn't even notice! Her advice and vision is top-notch, and I have no clue what I would have done without her!! She works so well with the other vendors and makes sure that the bride and groom have a stress-free and enjoyable wedding day/night. She is the BEST!!

Best. Day. Ever!!! Thanks to JdV!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Esha G

I knew from the moment I met Sabrina that she would be the person to plan my wedding. We instantly clicked and had very similar ideas about what we liked. More importantly my parents adored her! My mom, Sabrina and I quickly became a team and had the best time working together.... Read More I grew up in Columbus, but live in New York City so it was very important to have Sabrina's help in Columbus. She was extremely resourceful and had a lot of fun, fresh ideas. She was extremely reliable and always responded enthusiastically to my questions no matter how small they were. She helped balance my ideas and my parents ideas so that we were both happy. As the wedding came closer Sabrina and her her team were there to handle every detail from start to finish. My vision of having a "unique" wedding was carried out my Sabrina and her team. I truly had a magical dream wedding and I have Sabrina and JdV to thank for it!! Thanks again for everything!!!

My Personal Fairy Godmother

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Sarah C

Sabrina made our every wish come true! I know I couldn't have had such a spectacular wedding without her. During the wedding planning process, I was finishing law school out of state, studying for the state bar exam, and studying of the patent bar exam. Wedding planning was a... Read More distant but important item on my oh-so-busy agenda. Sabrina made what could have been a nightmare an enjoyable, fun, and all around fabulous experience. Her planning tools and reminders were amazing! I felt like I had a step-by-step guide get through the entire process. She was always there to answer my questions, help me make decision, and navigate through the numerous vendors. Sabrina has impeccable taste and vision. She knows the wedding planning business! She helped me coordinate linens, flowers, bridesmaid dresses, gift bags and every other detail of the wedding! Our wedding was truly beautiful thanks to her! Sabrina is an amazing person and a fabulous wedding planner. We love her! We highly recommend and know you will be so happy you chose Joie de Vivre!

Priscah Musinde

Congratulations! My name is Priscah and I am the lead planner and owner of Joie de Vivre Events! Thank you for taking the time to review my profile. We take a unique approach to the planning process. We love the idea of partnering with our clients, to fulfill the goal of making the wedding of their dreams possible. This is your celebration and we're privileged to participate! We take your vision, ideas and desires as objectives to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for you and your loved ones. Ready to get started? We are too! Please visit our website, send us an inquiry today!