Beautiful Place by the Sea, Weddings at Jonathan's

Jonathan's Ogunquit has been serving the local and traveling public for over 40 years. Family owned and operated, Jonathan's surpasses all brides expectations with our ability to personalize every aspect of your wedding. Offering garden ceremonies, offsite catering and over 5 private rooms...

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

92 Bourne Lane, Ogunquit, ME (207) 646-4777

Wedding Brunch

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 AMY S

We were married on August 30th, 2014...The Saturday of Labor Day Weekend. We are not the typical couple, as we are 44 &49, but I knew I did not want anything "fussy". We decided on brunch, a plated meal and a buffet. We served Eggs Benedict or Quiche and then had buffet items of... Read More danish, muffins, bagels & lox, fruit salad and green salad. Mimosa's & Bloody Mary's were offered as well as the standard coffee, tea, juice or soda. We and our guests couldn't have been happier with the quality of the food, quality of the service and the overall quality of the day. I'd done the centerpieces and the cake myself, they allowed me to bring it all in the day before to be put in the cooler, accommodated all my craziness with questions, concerns, and final prep. We'd go right back to Jonathan's if we needed to host a function again. There is PLENTY of parking for your guests, and several choices of rooms for your event. We were a group of 45 and the yellow room was perfection!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Jen S

If you ever have the chance to just enjoy a dinner here, you won't be disappointed! The staff is incredible. The wedding venue alone was perfect and it was even more then I pictured for our special day. Larry made the room look fabulous and was wonderful to work with. He is so... Read More easy going and truly a gift to Jonathans restaurant. Thank you for an awesome day!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Niki C

we had our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, welcome drinks, & ceremony at Jonathon's. Everything was AMAZING - better than I had even hoped for. Larry and Jonathon were lovely to work with and very accommodating. The food was delicious, the restaurant was cozy (especially with the... Read More white lights & newly fallen snow). While the upstairs banquet hall is not the best looking space, it looked great filled with almost 200 of our loved ones!!

Great place!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Heather D

Larry (the manager) was so great with accommodating us on the big day and leading up to the wedding reception. For us, we were coming as a destination wedding, so any and all issues we had to take care of from afar in advance. Each time we came to Ogunquit, we would stop at... Read More Jonathan's and Larry would meet with us. All of the servers were so helpful and friendly to our guests. The room set up well for our event (80 people), but the only drawback is that it is a small dance floor, but people were dancing everywhere! Great place, and if I were to get married again, I would use them again! Food was excellent (no complaints by anyone)!