Let us help plan all your Joyful Details!

Joyful Details is an Austin based wedding and event planning boutique that is dedicated to helping you create an event that is as original and fun as you are!

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Austin, Texas and the Hill Country (512) 294-3202

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Austin G

Let me just start off by saying, Kristi was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. Stop now and book her! Why? Ok well...then read my review.... We have been married for 2 months now and I look back again and again on our wedding day and one of the things I'm MOST... Read More thankful for is Kristi's being there on my wedding day! Kristi was amazing on a wedding day and exactly what a wedding planner should be. I've heard from other brides with other planners that the planner would come to THEM for questions and answers, but no, not Kristi. She knew that the bride should not be bothered and went through my Maid and Matron of Honor. Our wedding day was so smooth and everyone knew their place, where to be and when to be there. Not one thing was missed. Working with Kristi before the wedding was amazing as well. I leveraged her Month of Services but she was always SUPER responsive beforehand when I would reach out to her on email, which I think is a must have with a planner. As a bride, you are trying to make decisions quickly and you really want to get advice from someone that knows what they are doing, and that is Kristi. She would always provide great advice on anything I asked her and had great ideas. Kristi is extremely calm-natured and I think that's another great quality that you need a planner where they are able to remain calm even if the situation is elevated or that someone else may react more frantically. Kristi was also a great value as well. So many vendors out there were asking a ridiculous amount of money for what I wanted. I did take on a lot of things on my own and booking vendors, but that wasn't something that I wanted to pay someone for to keep our budget down. Once again, I just can't say enough of how grateful I was to have Kristi as our wedding planner!

The Best Wedding Planner in Austin

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

We hired Kristi to help us plan our wedding, and everything was absolutely perfect. Three big things stood out to me that put her head and shoulders above the competition: First and foremost, she is extremely flexible with the service that she provides, and she can tailor it... Read More to whatever you want her help with (for us, this meant she was able to take care of things like transportation and hotel blocks while we taste-tested cakes!) The prices were very reasonable, and we never felt like we were locked in to a specific "package". Secondly, she reacted quickly and confidently to whatever challenge came up. We dealt with pushing the wedding back, changing entire themes, and freezing rain, but never felt like Kristi was out of her element. Her cool, friendly demeanor made it all seem simple. Finally, Kristi did all we could have asked for on the day-of, and ensured that our wedding went perfectly. Everything was well-coordinated, beautiful, and stress free. We can't recommend Kristi enough. You will not be disappointed if you choose her as your wedding planner.

Incredible!! Kristi is the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Ashley P

I can honestly say that choosing Joyful Details for our wedding day was the absolute best decision I could have made. Kristi is insanely awesome. She was organized, flexible and her overall demeanor just put everyone at ease. From the rehearsal to every single wedding day... Read More detail, she ensured a flawless execution. As an out of town bride I had several questions leading up to our wedding and Kristi was more than helpful as she was familiar with our venue and always provided a prompt response. She was a lifesaver! I thought I was pretty well prepared for the big day but it turns out that I really had no idea how many last minute details and questions would come up - I was SO impressed with how Kristi handled everything and was able to manage all of our vendors seamlessly -- the amount of work she took off our plate really allowed us to enjoy every moment of our wedding day. It was perfection. A huge thank you goes out to Kristi from both Michael and I as well as our families. She's the best, highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Elizabeth R

Kristi Treadwell was the best thing that happened to our wedding (besides each other <3) - she was phenomenally competent, wrangling all our vendors into shape. From our first conversation to our post-reception sendoff, Kristi made us feel taken care of with the knowledge that... Read More she would keep things running smoothly. She was excellent in trouble shooting, knowing what needed to happen in both preparations and in the day-of. Her bright, cheerful yet calm presence was a joy to be around during the wedding. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Stephanie M

Kristi was our day-of coordinator and she did a fantastic job! She was easy to work with, extremely reliable and made us feel at ease that everything would be taken care of on our wedding day. She ensured everything was on schedule and that all the pictures, favors and other... Read More items for our guest table were set up in the right place. She also took great care of us during the reception and made sure we had food and a drink in hand the entire night. Kristi also took care of getting all of our gifts and personal items back to our room. Kristi will put you at ease so that you can enjoy your special day, and it truly is a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend using Kristi to help with your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Sarah C

I’ll start by saying, I didn’t originally plan on hiring a wedding coordinator. I consider myself organized and thought a family friend could step in for help the day of. Wrong! I’m so GLAD we hired Kristi! It was the BEST decision! She was responsive and flexible! She organized... Read More our entire day of timeline and venue layout. She was a PRO at the venue walk through when my husband and I would have been so lost. She is so helpful behind the scenes from moving decor from the ceremony to the reception and packing up your personal items at the end of the night. (Don’t let this burden fall or your friends or parents!) She makes great suggestions based on her experience and no detail is too small! She is calm, cool and collected which is exactly what you want in a wedding coordinator! Your wedding day will fly by and there is SO much going on. Kristi kept the day on track without ever making me feel rushed or we had an agenda. Overall she is just a sweet, genuine person and GREAT at what she does! Thank you Kristi for making our wedding flawless! We are over the moon with how it all turned out and can’t thank you enough!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Katie G

Hiring a month of coordinator was one of the best wedding decisions we ever made...especially if you are having an event at one of the Salt Lick venues as Kristi used to work there. Having someone help with our decor and deal with the vendors was worth every penny. You spend... Read More so much money on the wedding that the last thing you want to do is spend your wedding day running around and putting out all of the little problems that always pop up. Having Kristi and her assistant there allowed us to actually enjoy our day. My family and friends weren't burdened with wedding problems. Kristi was able to recommend some great vendors which ended up saving us time and money (some vendors gave us discounts because Kristi recommended them). Kristi is very calm under pressure. We can't thank her enough for helping with our decor before and packaging everything up so nicely after the wedding. We did not have to worry about a thing. She fixed problems before they could even start. We purchased the month of package but Kristi was kind enough to give us ideas and answer all my crazy questions the minute we booked her, which was well before the month time frame. Kristi was a great value as well. I asked and friend who used to have her own wedding planned business and she told me Kristi's rates were more than reasonable. We definitely feel she was worth every penny! Thank you Kristi for making our lives easier and our wedding beautiful and seamless!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Erin S

We are so pleased that we chose Kristi to help plan our big day! While we only purchased the month of package, Kristi was extremely responsive and helpful throughout our entire year of wedding planning. She always answered my questions quickly and thoroughly, and her checklist... Read More and preferred vendor list were the best!! I relied almost exclusively on these documents throughout the planning process, and I couldn't have been happier with all of the vendors I booked at Kristi's recommendation. On the day of, Kristi kept everything running smoothly so we, our bridal party, and our families didn't have to worry about a thing. She always made sure we knew where we were supposed to go, and expertly dealt with the venue and all of our vendors. I felt completely comfortable leaving all of the day-off details to Kristi, and we were so happy with how everything came together!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Margaret M

THE BEST IN AUSTIN! We had such a perfect, wonderful and seamless day all due to KRISTI!! She made the planning process so easy and enjoyable, she was efficient, very knowledgeable and provided direction all along the way! Kristi was very easy to work with, always available... Read More and prompt in her responses. All what a MOB and Bride to be needs!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Megan G

How can I even thank Kristi enough. I'll start by saying I'm an event planner professionally. So I knew I wanted to plan the majority of the wedding and hand it off for day of coordination, and wow Kristi was THE perfect person to do so. She executed my vision perfectly, made... Read More decisions for details with me and my groom in mind and put everyone at ease with her calmness. She was everything I wanted in a coordinator and more. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Tamara R

Kristi was very friendly and attentive leading up to the wedding. I only had her as month of, so maybe I had a different experience, but the day of she wasn't very helpful. I never knew where I was supposed to be and was rushed around, she couldn't help with "little" things,... Read More like my hair falling before I walked down the aisle. She didn't direct anyone, several of the guests saw me before the ceremony in my dress, literally face to face at the elevator bc there wasn't any direction. And then little things like her not having or trying to find extra bobby pins when my hair fell down before the ceremony, I wasn't ready, but she was sorta like, "you have to go". Things like that made me uncomfortable and I kept asking for her and her help or to tell me how much time I had, but no one knew where she was. That was pretty much my day of experience. I'm sure she did a lot behind the scenes, but anything with having to do with the bride was definitely not a priority. Also, not that great about directing people. We literally had 5 people sign our guest book bc no one knew it was there. She was great and attentive leading up to wedding though, so maybe I was expecting too much from a month of planner. Needless to say we had a great time, all our friends and family did too, but I don't think she was a part of that.

2017-04-30T15:48:56 Response from the vendor

I really regret to hear that our services did not meet up to your expectations. I do wish you had shared this with me the day of the wedding and not waited until almost a year later. I am sorry to hear that you felt... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Christina F

If reading the countless positive reviews about Kristi isn’t enough, here’s another one. Simply put, Kristi is the best of the best! She is experienced, professional, flexible, affordable, reliable, accessible, and truly a joy to work with. Her smile and kindness is contagious;... Read More aside from being great at her job, she is a beautiful person inside and out. Everyone from my parents to the guests were so impressed with her! We hired Kristi for the “month/day-of”, but she was more than happy to help along every step of the way our year-long engagement. On many occasions, Kristi helped me to identify other vendors and give me the inside scoop. Closer to the wedding date, it was a huge relief to know that Kristi was diligently taking care of the day-of timeline and communicating with all the vendors for me. I never had a stress in the world. Wedding day also went so smoothly! If anything went “wrong”; literally nobody noticed! She even worked her magic to create a beautiful candy/dessert table at the spur of the moment after my mom showed up with a bunch of candy (lol). The only thing I regret about that night is that we didn’t get a picture with her! :( She totally deserved the spotlight! Guess we’ll have to have a vow renewal someday and have her join in the fun again! Cheers to you Kristi & to all the future brides that have the honor to work with you! <3 The Figs

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Erin L

We are so happy to have worked with Kristi as our month of coordinator for our New Year's eve wedding! She is so friendly and sweet, and I knew we’d get along great when we both showed up to our first meeting in coordinating black and white striped outfits! Kristi expertly... Read More handled all the details of our wedding to make sure that we were relaxed and able to fully enjoy our special day. From coordinating our vendor timelines, setting up the decor for the wedding, keeping us on schedule during the reception, to a quick fix for a torn wedding dress strap - she did it all! I couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Erica J

Kristi was great to work with. Before I even booked her she chatted with me several times on the phone and even met with me in person to discuss my vision. This was before we confirmed our wedding date!!! How amazing is that!? I had spoken with several planners but seeing... Read More Krisit's previous weddings and the services she provided I knew she was the planner for us. Kristi didn't miss a beat...literally every phone call, text message and email I sent was always answered so promptly. She provided great advice every single time I needed it. Even when I jut wanted to vent she was there to listen and I will be forever grateful for that. Trust me when I say you won't go wrong with selecting her as your planner. Our wedding day went very smoothly and I know she's part of the reason. Every bride needs a dependable wedding planner and Kristi is the BEST. No need to continue your search, book her!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jennifer D

Kristi is amazing to work with! She makes everything so easy on the day of your wedding - we had a few hiccups with other vendors but she took care of it and did not have me worrying about it at all which was amazing. We could not have planned out day without her!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Lisa M

Words cannot even describe how amazing Kristi is at what she does. Wedding planning and coordinating were made for her! I hired Kristi as my day of coordinator and she helped guide me each step of the way. I cannot thank her enough for taking all of my phone calls and... Read More responding to my emails so quickly during the wedding planning stages. Kristi is extremely organized and she offers the best suggestions to help make your wedding day flow so smoothly and help make your dream vision come true. My July 30th wedding turned out more amazing than I ever envisioned and it couldn't have been done without her! She is recommended by several vendors and they all LOVE working with her. Let me just put it this way, if something goes wrong on the day of your wedding, you will never know it because Kristi knows how to handle every situation! I cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and for helping me put together the wedding of my dreams! If you're reading this review you need to hire her today! You won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Courtney M

I absolutely loved working with Kristi for our wedding. She helped us for the month of and really put my mind at ease for a number of logistical concerns I had for the day of. She was responsive, organized and super friendly. Kristi helped to set up our reception venue... Read More exactly how I envisioned it. She was so helpful for the length of our reception - getting us food, drinks and helping older guests who needed chairs. She was always present and so was her assistant. She made things go seamlessly and really took a lot of work off my plate. I would recommend Kristi to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kalyn M

Kristi in the reason you hire a coordinator!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had interviewed with several different wedding coordinators before her, but once we met I knew she was the one for us! Kristi is so sweet, very flexible, EXTREMELY helpful, and most... Read More importantly- helped us to have a flawless wedding!! Kristi's response to communication is wonderful. She does not put a limit on emails/phone calls like other coordinators can do, and she answers e-mails very quickly. Most often she would answer within hours, if not, first thing the next morning. It was so nice to know anytime I had a question or needed help, she was there. She is willing to help out anyway she can and is always available for you. We almost had to switch churches at the last minute due to an AC problem, and Kristi was already e-mailing/contacting other churches with availability just in case. On the wedding day, Kristi helped to run such a smooth wedding. Many members in our wedding party said it was the smoothest wedding they had ever been a part of. And let me tell you- everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Kristi and her assistant did an impeccable job at setting up all the decor and DIY items my mom and I had for the wedding (and we had a lot), and it turned out better than I had ever envisioned! I was so impressed with everything, from start to finish. She was truly a joy to work with and helped my husband and I have the best night of our lives!! We had multiple guests come up to my parents and tell them it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Thank you Kristi!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Kristi is the best! After booking our venue we realized pretty quick we were going to need some help with the million other vendors and details. She was real sweet, super flexible, and very laid back. She always answered emails and phone calls immediately which is necessary when... Read More coordinating an event like this. Kristi also has a great relationship with all the good vendors in Austin, so that was a huge help in getting them booked and organized. She let us plan it the way we wanted, but always spoke up if something was off or there was a better idea. Where Kristi is best is on the wedding day. We really didn't have one thing go wrong at our wedding (and we had 175 guests). She was on top of everything and it went very smooth. What I found most magical about her - is that Kristi and her staff were invisible most of the night. When you needed to see her you would turn around and she was right there for whatever you needed. But when you didn't need her she was no where in sight. She wasn't overbearing, barking orders, and leading you around by the hand. She was more like a ninja and operated behind the scenes - which was impressive. So we really got to focus on our special night, our friends and family - without worrying about the schedule or being interrupted by vendors. We looked at all the major wedding planners in Austin and did a lot of research, so let me save you some time: just book Kristi (Joyful Details).

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Emily S

Kristi was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. She was very knowledgeable and answered questions from me, the groom and my mother. Being able to hand everything off to her starting about 6 weeks out (and definitely by the actual weekend!)... Read More was such a relief and allowed us to enjoy the wedding and our guests. We had a wonderful time thanks in large part to Kristi making sure everything was running smoothly behind the scenes. I can not recommend Kristi and Joyful Details highly enough!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Iris C

Our wedding could not have come together so beautifully without Kristi. She is truly the best wedding planner! Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is professional, calm, and detailed. She offers great advice and she has impeccable taste. She is... Read More accessible and responds quickly to emails which is so helpful when you are in the whirlwind of wedding planning. I received multiple compliments on what a wonderful job she did and how the overall flow of the event was so smooth. Our wedding was well organized and she executed my vision perfectly! We are so happy with how our wedding turned out and Kristi played a big role in making it a success.

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 adrienne k

We loved working with Kristie at Joyful Details. She was by far the best priced for everything we got. She was always extremely responsive, attentive and ready to help us with whatever random requests we had. She was super helpful in suggesting unique places for our out-of-town... Read More guests to visit and stay, and had great resources for us to use (from wedding planning documents to lists of vendors). On our Wedding Day she made sure that everything was set up well in advance of our guests arriving and did a great job orchestrating all of the vendors and assisted with the room flip. She also made sure that all of our personal belongings ended up in the right car at the end of the night so we didn't have to worry about anything after the wedding was over. I would highly recommend working with Kristie at Joyful Details to anyone who's looking for a wedding planner - she was simply amazing.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

Kristi was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our wedding day run smoothly. Both my husband and I agreed that working with her was the best pre-wedding decision ever! On our big day, we didn't have to worry about anything - our venues were decked out as planned, our... Read More guests knew exactly where to go, and we didn't even think about our timeline - it all just happened beautifully! Thank you Kristi!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Kellie A

Kristi made planning our wedding a delightfully organized, worry-free, and exciting time! We had a 7 month engagement and contracted her to be our day-of coordinator. We hired her during our first meeting over coffee! She is accessible, easy to talk to and remarkably kind. Her... Read More experience was indispensable to the entire planning process and helped us navigate the sea of vendors, styles and options that come with planning one of the most important events of our lives. Kristi was not only knowledgeable, but she had a knack for understanding the vision we cast for our wedding. She partnered with us to achieve that vision, offering both creativity and practical advice to ensure that the day was perfect. She went above and beyond the day-of coordinator services multiple times in the 6 months we worked with her, from answering our texts/emails promptly and thoroughly to being so supportive as we chose our florist. On our wedding day, I had complete peace of mind knowing Kristi and her sweet assistant, Eileen, were there to support us and make sure all of our months of planning went off without a hitch! My wedding day was perfect, stress-free and completely wonderful thanks to all the time and effort Joyful Details put into it. I cannot imagine planning a wedding without them. Hiring Joyful Details was single-handedly the best wedding planning decision we made. Thanks Kristi!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Kristi was very easy to work with and very professional. As the mother of the bride, I had a few frantic moments during the planning process but Kristi's calm personality was always reassuring and everything worked out. The day of the wedding, I could relax and enjoy the day... Read More knowing the Kristi had every last detail under control. The wedding was a wonderful, joyful event. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner.

Kristi Treadwell

I began my career in events over 10 years ago and have helped plan just about any wedding related event you can imagine. I have been so fortunate to have worked with so many amazing couples over the years and I can truly say I love my job! Being a part of someone&#39;s special day never gets old and I love seeing how happy our clients are at the end of the day. When I am not planning events you can find me exploring Austin with my hubby and our two sweet kiddos.