Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

34 School St, Foxboro, MA

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Michelle M

Judy went above and beyond for our wedding. I had changed my mind on our flowers a month before our wedding. Judy was flexible and made sure I had the flowers I wanted. Everything was absolutely stunning and I haven't stopped receiving compliments on my flowers. I honestly could... Read More not have been more pleased with how our flowers looked. A few of my friends are getting married in the fall and all of them asked me for my florist!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Isabelle C

Judy did an amazing job on our flowers, and she was great to work with. After our first samples, we had some feedback and changes that we wanted made, and she very quickly put together new samples which we absolutely loved. I had so many people tell me that they had never seen... Read More such big, beautiful roses as we had in our bouquets - they were breathtaking. The flowers were very reasonably priced, too. I had many friends pay almost double for their wedding flowers, and none of them were as beautiful as Judy's!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

After one of the worst winters in New England, we are nervous that there might be snow on the ground for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Instead we had the most perfect weather and our spring wedding was highlighted by the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces from Judy's... Read More Flowers. Every bride has different parts of the wedding that are important to her and flowers were NOT one of those things... Until I met Judy! She transformed my vision for the day! Her gorgeous creations added value to every area of our wedding... The venue, the cake, and the photographers photos! Judy was so easy to work with and she helped me discover what I was looking for. Judys Flowers was part of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and she created some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristen L

Judy's Flowers is absolutely amazing! She and her team are so easy to work with. We planned the wedding out of state and she was very flexible in making sure we had time to meet with her when we were in MA. She walked through pictures from Pinterest that we liked and helped us... Read More design our flowers to match all the dresses and tuxes perfectly! And the flowers came out STUNNING. They also lasted forever. We got so many compliments on the flowers! We are so thankful to have worked with Judy and highly recommend her! Outstanding quality and service.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica F

We could not be any happier with Judy's! She did an amazing on our flowers and we received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful they were. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Samantha S

Judy's flowers are gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding even though I had no idea what I wanted! I will definitely recommend Judy to anyone I know who is looking for a great florist!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Melinda B

Looking for a florist for your wedding. STOP looking, It was great working with Judy for my wedding. A few weeks before your wedding, she has you come in and she goes over flower arrangements for your wedding. She brings out examples of the centerpieces, and bouquets. You can... Read More choose what you do and don't like, and make the flowers perfect for your day. The day of my wedding the flowers where perfect. The flowers arrived on time. She even added a flower that I wanted. I received so many compliments on the flower. Judy also works with your budget, and is very reasonable. I love working with her, and will highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cherise S

Judy is AMAZING! I was out an out of state bride and Judy was more then accommodating to always meet with me while I was in town. She is so patient, very easy to work with and genuinley just wants her clients to be happy. Not to mention, she is extremely honest and is very... Read More understanding of your budget. She is truly a wonderful person to work with, it is no surprise she's been in business for so long.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jillian S

The flowers came out amazing for our wedding. We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. They lasted weeks after the wedding too. This rating is not based on the quality of the flowers at all, but rather the service we experienced. Judy was pretty good to work... Read More with, but there was one big problem. When we initially met, she was great about staying within our budget. We talked about everything we wanted and I was able to show her my pinterest board. This included the ceremony flowers on two columns. We liked her columns better than our venues and they were less expensive. She wrote everything down (or so I thought) and we were happy with everything. It was not until a month or so before the wedding when I met with her to to review all of the flowers that I realized she never included the ceremony flowers in the original invoice. I wrote her after our meeting when I caught the mistake and she was not very apologetic or helpful in working within our budget. Long story short, instead of eliminating things weeks before our wedding, we ended up spending $400 more than we expected. In the end, it was worth the price, but I wish Judy was a little more flexible when she realized we had BOTH made mistakes. She never included this important part of our wedding in our invoice even though she said she would and we spoke about it at length, and I never caught that she left it off the invoice. I was a returning customer and knew immediately I was going to work with Judy's Village Flowers when I found out they were a preferred vendor at our venue because of how beautiful the arrangements are. Unfortunately, I am left with a bad taste in my mouth after this. My advice is to check your invoice thoroughly even in the midst of all of the chaos!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren P

Judy did such an amazing job with our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements! Everything from service to delivery exceeded our expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and she was so helpful in creating my vision with flowers that were in season at the time of our... Read More wedding. I loved her creativity! She is so easy to work with and extremely responsive. She arrived exactly when she planned to and was very reliable. She helped make my day stress free! I highly recommend Judy's!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicky A

Judy's Flowers is the best! Judy made a mock of my bouquet a few weeks before the wedding so I could see what it was going to look like. The day of the wedding it was identical and perfect. She was also at the venue to put boutonnieres on the groom, groomsmen and fathers. Judy... Read More and her team are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Emily F

I was told they would be there by 5pm. They did not show up until after 6pm for a 630pm wedding. I don't accept "There was traffic" as an excuse. If you say you will be there by a certain time then you should be there. Also, I took pictures of my flowers. When I arrived the... Read More bouquets and boutonnieres had browned in some spots. I should have had red flagged this place when they wanted an overnight payment when I am out of state and would have been there the next day. Stay far away. Not worth the price to have brown flowers.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 DANIELA V

Working with Judy has been such a pleasure. She listened to me and went right along with all of the times I changed my centerpieces. She truly captured our vision of a "Great Gatsby" wedding and everything from the bouquets (mine was the best!!) to the centerpieces could not... Read More have been more perfect. She really took the time to sit down with me each time we met (and that was a lot upon my request) to make sure she completely understood what I wanted. I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of the gorgeous and glamorous bouquet that she made for me. Judy is so knowledgeable, professional and personable. I will be recommending her to every bride that I know!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kelsey H

we can not say enough good things about her. she took our crazy idea and made it happen. it could not have turned out better.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kelly D

We were referred to Judy’s Village Flowers by our wedding venue for our September wedding. We had a few choices of preferred vendors, but after seeing the amazing floral arrangements Judy put together, there was no question that our wedding flowers would come from her. It was... Read More even more ironic that her shop was located right down the street from us and we never noticed it! Judy was absolutely amazing to work with. My mom and I went to meet with her to talk about table arrangements, bouquets and church flowers. I brought a couple pictures and told her my favorite flowers—I knew I wanted hydrangeas and sunflowers in the bouquets, large hydrangea arrangements for the reception tables and also explained that I really did not like roses. A couple months later we met up again to see the sample flowers they had arranged. They were breathtaking, exactly what I pictured, and we could not wait to see more at the wedding! We loved them so much that my mother-in-law also worked with Judy for the rehearsal dinner flowers. The day of the wedding, we had flowers delivered to our home where the bridesmaids were getting ready and getting picked up, to the church and to the venue. The flowers were beautiful and the staff were amazing, too. The level of professionalism is unmatched. Judy’s has so much experience that they had every part of the floral delivery down to a science; they even brought extra boutonnieres to the church just in case there was an issue or a replacement was needed. The entire process was so organized, I know from conversations with Judy that she had tons of weddings the same weekend as ours. There was absolutely no evidence of that in our experience that day. Through every interaction, she always made me feel like I was the only bride on the radar. Because she is so personable, experienced, and organized, Judy is the kind of person every bride should want as a major player in her wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Amanda C

We could not say enough about the flowers from Judy's. Everything was STUNNING. The colors were exactly what the samples shown to us were. It was amazing - the delivery was perfect and everything was great. Would highly recommend working with Judy and her crew!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Lisa W

I wish there was 10 stars to rate Judy! Her work is absolutely AMAZING !! The flowers at my wedding were to die for. They were fresh full beautiful colors. She really worked with us on our vision for the day and made great suggestions. My wedding bouquet was so beautiful... Read More when I saw it I had to hold back tears of joy. She drove to the Cape for my wedding. I would highly recommend using her.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Michelle M

Judy's team did a terrific job at my wedding. Judy is so organized and is willing to work within your budget. The bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and the the centerpieces were full and gorgeous. Her team delivered the flowers right on time and everything was flawless.... Read More I only wish the flowers would stay alive forever!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Shayla B

Judy did our wedding a few weeks ago and she was absolutely amazing! I am not super into flowers (I'm pretty allergic), but Judy made them so gorgeous! I wanted something very simple and Judy always listened to me and never tried to persuade me otherwise. She was so friendly and... Read More easy to deal with, as well as extremely knowledgable. Her staff were also very friendly! Judy made the process seamless and I'm so happy we decided to go with her! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Mercedes W

Judy thank you so much the flowers were beautiful! Judy did such a amazing job really listened to what I wanted and made it happen! From the moment I meet her she was so kind and fun to work with. She always got back to me right away there email or text and I appreciated that so... Read More much. My flowers were so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off of them all night. Thank you Judy again you did amazing! You have amazing talent Judy best of luck with everything . Best Mr and Mrs Lallier

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Erin C

I booked Judy's Flowers having never seen her work in person. However, she had rave reviews online, and a stellar local reputation. I was so worried when I left our first sample meeting, because the samples were not at all what I envisioned. However, Judy happily arranged a... Read More second sample meeting, and the second samples were absolutely beautiful (and EXACTLY what I had envisioned). Her prices were reasonable, and the work was stunning. I highly recommend Judy for quality and professional work!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Stephanie S

The flowers for my wedding were amazing. Judy did such a great job. I was amazed how long the flowers lasted past the wedding date. Guests were disappointed when they didn't win the centerpiece because they were so beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Katie H

I have so many good things to say about Judy. My husband and I were immediately impressed with her no-nonsense attitude and her level of expertise. She was so easy to work with. She listened to us and really helped us bring our vision to life. Not only did she deliver on... Read More everything we discussed (and the flowers were even more beautiful than I expected), but she stood at the church and waited for all members of the bridal party to arrive so that she could personally pin on all boutonnieres and make sure that everything was in order. I was blown away. And I got so many compliments on my bouquet (it really was the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen, but I’m a little biased). I would recommend Judy’s Village Flowers to anyone for any occasion, not just weddings. Thanks, Judy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Alana C

Judy's flowers were beautiful on our big day. She was able to get flowers that weren't easy to get during the time of year for our wedding. I was so pleased with all of the bouquets. Everything went so smoothly! I am so glad I went with them for flowers!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Michele L

Judy was a preferred vendor from the venue we booked and I couldn't have been happier that we hired her. She is such a professional that really cares so much about making her brides happy. I just loved her personality and we clicked right away! I came in with a pretty good idea... Read More as to what i wanted and Judy and her team really made all of my visions come true. She helped tweak some of the centerpieces during the trail period and absolutely nailed it on the day of the wedding . She takes such pride in her work by actually pinning on the boutonnieres herself. When I walked into the venue and saw everything pulled together I was stunned. She is helpful, honest, professional and will try to do anything she can with whatever budget you have, she even helped me with a few things i made myself. I cannot say enough about Judy and her team - I would recommend her to anyone i know.

Start a Conversation!