Judy's Village Flowers, Inc.

For over 20 years, Judy's Village Flowers has been providing couples with unforgettable wedding flowers & unparalleled service. We are a full-service florist, averaging over 300 weddings per year. Our talented floral designing team is ready to make your day as beautiful as you dreamed it could be.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

34 School St, Foxboro, MA

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Michelle M

Judy went above and beyond for our wedding. I had changed my mind on our flowers a month before our wedding. Judy was flexible and made sure I had the flowers I wanted. Everything was absolutely stunning and I haven't stopped receiving compliments on my flowers. I honestly could... Read More not have been more pleased with how our flowers looked. A few of my friends are getting married in the fall and all of them asked me for my florist!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Isabelle C

Judy did an amazing job on our flowers, and she was great to work with. After our first samples, we had some feedback and changes that we wanted made, and she very quickly put together new samples which we absolutely loved. I had so many people tell me that they had never seen... Read More such big, beautiful roses as we had in our bouquets - they were breathtaking. The flowers were very reasonably priced, too. I had many friends pay almost double for their wedding flowers, and none of them were as beautiful as Judy's!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

After one of the worst winters in New England, we are nervous that there might be snow on the ground for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Instead we had the most perfect weather and our spring wedding was highlighted by the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces from Judy's... Read More Flowers. Every bride has different parts of the wedding that are important to her and flowers were NOT one of those things... Until I met Judy! She transformed my vision for the day! Her gorgeous creations added value to every area of our wedding... The venue, the cake, and the photographers photos! Judy was so easy to work with and she helped me discover what I was looking for. Judys Flowers was part of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and she created some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Michelle M

Judy's team did a terrific job at my wedding. Judy is so organized and is willing to work within your budget. The bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and the the centerpieces were full and gorgeous. Her team delivered the flowers right on time and everything was flawless.... Read More I only wish the flowers would stay alive forever!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Shayla B

Judy did our wedding a few weeks ago and she was absolutely amazing! I am not super into flowers (I'm pretty allergic), but Judy made them so gorgeous! I wanted something very simple and Judy always listened to me and never tried to persuade me otherwise. She was so friendly and... Read More easy to deal with, as well as extremely knowledgable. Her staff were also very friendly! Judy made the process seamless and I'm so happy we decided to go with her! :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Mercedes W

Judy thank you so much the flowers were beautiful! Judy did such a amazing job really listened to what I wanted and made it happen! From the moment I meet her she was so kind and fun to work with. She always got back to me right away there email or text and I appreciated that so... Read More much. My flowers were so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off of them all night. Thank you Judy again you did amazing! You have amazing talent Judy best of luck with everything . Best Mr and Mrs Lallier

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Erin C

I booked Judy's Flowers having never seen her work in person. However, she had rave reviews online, and a stellar local reputation. I was so worried when I left our first sample meeting, because the samples were not at all what I envisioned. However, Judy happily arranged a... Read More second sample meeting, and the second samples were absolutely beautiful (and EXACTLY what I had envisioned). Her prices were reasonable, and the work was stunning. I highly recommend Judy for quality and professional work!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Stephanie S

The flowers for my wedding were amazing. Judy did such a great job. I was amazed how long the flowers lasted past the wedding date. Guests were disappointed when they didn't win the centerpiece because they were so beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Katie H

I have so many good things to say about Judy. My husband and I were immediately impressed with her no-nonsense attitude and her level of expertise. She was so easy to work with. She listened to us and really helped us bring our vision to life. Not only did she deliver on... Read More everything we discussed (and the flowers were even more beautiful than I expected), but she stood at the church and waited for all members of the bridal party to arrive so that she could personally pin on all boutonnieres and make sure that everything was in order. I was blown away. And I got so many compliments on my bouquet (it really was the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen, but I’m a little biased). I would recommend Judy’s Village Flowers to anyone for any occasion, not just weddings. Thanks, Judy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Alana C

Judy's flowers were beautiful on our big day. She was able to get flowers that weren't easy to get during the time of year for our wedding. I was so pleased with all of the bouquets. Everything went so smoothly! I am so glad I went with them for flowers!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Michele L

Judy was a preferred vendor from the venue we booked and I couldn't have been happier that we hired her. She is such a professional that really cares so much about making her brides happy. I just loved her personality and we clicked right away! I came in with a pretty good idea... Read More as to what i wanted and Judy and her team really made all of my visions come true. She helped tweak some of the centerpieces during the trail period and absolutely nailed it on the day of the wedding . She takes such pride in her work by actually pinning on the boutonnieres herself. When I walked into the venue and saw everything pulled together I was stunned. She is helpful, honest, professional and will try to do anything she can with whatever budget you have, she even helped me with a few things i made myself. I cannot say enough about Judy and her team - I would recommend her to anyone i know.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Jillian C

AMAZING!! I was literally blown away with how all my flowers came out. Judy and her team went above and beyond for my wedding. The flowers came out exactly how I envisioned them. Thank you again Judy!!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Nicole N

Judy went above and beyond With our flowers. She even brought extra butonnieres which was helpful because one of them broke from being hugged. Overall great job and the customer service was great. I highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Andrea M

Roland and I were floored with the bouquet, boutonniere, and floral arrangements Judy was able to put together for our wedding on 02.13.2016. She not only provided extra boutonnieres for the guys in case they got squished hugging, my bridal bouquet was full, fresh and stunning.... Read More I will definitely be using Judy again for future floral arrangements because she takes the time to make sure that the bride is completely happy during her appointments and has an understanding of the direction floral will be going in. Worth every penny spent!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Lauren S

I planned my wedding from across the country, and whenever I was in town, Judy made time for me to come in and plan with her. When I wasn't around, she was always available by phone or email. She is creative, but she listens to your ideas and then runs with it. She created... Read More beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for us and made the planning (and day of) process so easy. She really cares about what she does and giving you the best flowers for your special day :)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Rachel D

Judy's Village Flowers did a spectacular job on our wedding. Being married in October, we chose a rustic fall theme. Between perfectly matched flowers for our bridal party, decorations in the church and reception venue and some really cool birch bark displays around the... Read More venue it was AMAZING! Judy and her team were so professional and took time to meet with us well before the event day to ensure they had every detail exactly the way we wanted them for a very fair price. We would HIGHLY recommend Judy's to any couple getting married in Massachusetts or across New England.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Kristen Z

Judy's Village Flowers is the best best best. I had seen her flowers at a wedding show and I made sure I took her card and took photos of the flowers she had out. When I was going through the wedding planning process with my venue I was to pick a florist and to my happiness,... Read More Judy was one I could choose. She did the flowers for the tables at the reception and also all the bouquets for the bridal party. She completely nailed it. I never wanted those flowers to die. They were so beautiful and looked even more vibrant in photos. Every meeting with Judy was great - she's friendly, flexible, creative and so open with her customers. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing, affordable, friendly florist for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Danielle B

I wish we could give Judy's a 10/5 stars! Judy and all of the staff at Judy's Village Flowers were absolutely wonderful to work with. Consultations were overwhelming at first due to the vast number of choices possible, but they became very easy, stress-free, and fun. The quality... Read More of flowers and accessories available a Judy's unbeatable, and the designers are amazingly talented. Also, Judy's was super flexible with the changes and substitutions we wanted to make throughout the process; it was never a hassle to make a change, and they always made their best effort to incorporate the changes we requested. If we suggested something that Judy, or the other staff, didn't particularly agree with, she would make an arrangement with the requested substitution and then explain why she thought it wasn't ideal, so we always felt very well educated on the subject. She was very open and honest, which we very much appreciated. Our wedding flowers came out perfectly, even better than they were at our last consultation before the wedding, and there wasn't a single mistake in the order. The delivery and service was top-notch, as well. We can't say enough good things about our experience with Judy's, and we strongly recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater Boston area.

Judy and Staff are the Best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Eleni Y

I happened upon this florist because they were recommended by my vendor, and I am so glad that I did! Everyone at Judy's Village Flowers, including Judy herself, are on the ball, extremely nice, and know what they are doing. Judy is upfront about everything, from cost to flower... Read More availability to coordinating timelines. Her frankness was refreshing, and I am so happy she was honest and not just a "Yes woman." While she had to break some bad news to me (peonies are hard to come by in October?! man....), she was quick to offer solutions and work with whatever challenges we had. Her flowers are fresh and last a *very* long time, her employees are wonderful and fun, and I cannot recommend Judy's Village Flowers to enough people. Of all the headaches and issues I had planning my wedding, flowers for the venue was the *least* of my worries because I knew they were on top of their game. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND Judy's Village Flowers. They will not disappoint you.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Shoshanna

Judy was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with. She had great recommendations and suggestions all while listening to what my husband and I wanted and keeping our budget in mind. My husband and I met with Judy a few months before the wedding and she made us samples... Read More of what the centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres would be and they were all so beautiful, but were nothing compared to what she actually made for the wedding. We got so many compliments on the flowers and they were so much more beautiful than we could have imagined. Judy also made our Chuppah which was truly a work of art. I couldn't recommend Judy more.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Nieri V

Judy's Village Flowers was part of my package at Raffael's. Judy did an amazing job and even though I upgraded from what the package flowers were, she gave me options to keep the upgrade cost as low as possible!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Leah V

After hearing many great things about Judy's Flowers, the groom and I were enormously disappointed in both the service and the product we received from this shop. On our initial consultation, we presented Judy with a number of photos that represented our minimalist style. Rather... Read More than accommodating our wishes, Judy repeated the phrase "this is my reputation in your hands" a number of times, and tried to sell us on more elaborate and ornate designs. This experience was very annoying; however, we managed to agree on a simple arrangement of football mums for the ladies, spray roses for the men, an a white and pink carnation and dahlia arenagemt my for my bouquet. During this meeting, I explained that I did not want any roses in my bouquets or the girls', a request that was recorded on the work order I approved when the deposit was made. Three months later, I returned for a mock up of my bouquet, and IT WAS ALL ROSES. Judy seemed flustered when I pointed out her mistake, and had her designers put together another bouquet while I waited. The result was a purple and white bouquet. I told her absolutely no purple, reminded her of the pink and white request we originally discussed and left feeling disheartened. My subsequent requests for a redo on the mockup were ignored, and the day before the wedding the designer at the shop texted me a picture of my bouquet. It was white, yellow and purple. Thankfully, after a phone call and a few more texts, I ended up with an entirely white carnation, dahlia and football mum bouquet. While this bouquet was not what I wanted, it was better than the two previous attempts made by Judy and her designers. A very disappointing experience, indeed. The good: the delivery arrived at the venue on time and the shop provided vases for the bouquets to sit in during the reception.

2015-08-04T13:17:58 Response from the vendor

Leah, I'm so sorry we did not meet your expectations. It is never our intention to disappoint a bride and we are very sorry we let you down. Regarding the many samples we made for you, it often takes two or three attempts to find... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Jillian F

Judy was so easy to work with! I planned my wedding from almost 3000 miles away and Judy just had me e-mail her pictures of what I wanted and when I was able to meet with her, 2 months before the wedding, she had re-created my vision! She was very flexible and helped me make... Read More sure that all of my bridesmaids bouquets were incorporated into the one that I carried and was able to make slight changes that made my maid of honor stand out. I had a lot of kids in my wedding and she was able to give them the cutest little boutonnieres and flower baskets. Judy was fantastic with helping to set up and make sure everything was perfect for my wedding! I highly recommend her for all your flower needs!

AMAZING FLOWERS

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kristen T

I have been to so many weddings and Judy's flowers always stood out to me - so when it was time to plan my own wedding I knew immediately who my florist would be! Judy's attention to detail and customer service are both superb. My guests are still raving about how gorgeous my... Read More centerpieces were. All of the flowers at my wedding were even better than I had envisioned and explained. They were absolutely stunning arrangements. Judy is also great about helping you stick to your budget and helping to give you beautiful flowers no matter what you are willing to/able to spend. I'd highly recommend her to anybody!

Judys Village Flowers are Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 krista s

I visited Judys Village Flowers in August 2013 after she was listed on my venue, The Villa's, preferred vendor list. I had already chose out my bouquet and bridal party's bouquet off her website under the wedding section...they complimented each other very well. My mother and I... Read More chose the centerpiece in one of her many books she has during our meeting in August. I went back to her in January 2015, when she made full size centerpiece, bride bouquet, and Maid of Honor bouquet for me to approve of. I was very pleased with them and this just reassured me even more that I had made the right choice. When the wedding day came, Judy just blew me away. She dropped off my flowers and bridal party bouquets to the Holiday Inn in Rockland where I was doing some early pictures. She even spent extra time wrapping and pinning my late grandmother's engagement ring around my bouquet to ensure it was secure. Then she met us at The Villa where she pinned on all the gentlemen's boutonnieres, passed out/pinned the mothers/grandmother's flowers, and dropped off the centerpieces. She also left extra boutonnieres for the bridal party and groom in case they got crushed during receiving line, hugs, etc. I was so pleased with Judy's Village Flowers...they were worth every penny. She also worked with my husband, who surprised me and ordered a dozen white roses (my favorite) to be left in my bridal suite.I would recommend her to everyone...she was absolutely amazing and her flowers are breathtaking. Her service and overall product is SIX STARS, not five!