Judy's Village Flowers, Inc.

For over 20 years, Judy's Village Flowers has been providing couples with unforgettable wedding flowers & unparalleled service. We are a full-service florist, averaging over 300 weddings per year. Our talented floral designing team is ready to make your day as beautiful as you dreamed it could be.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

34 School St, Foxboro, MA (508) 543-4400

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Michelle M

Judy went above and beyond for our wedding. I had changed my mind on our flowers a month before our wedding. Judy was flexible and made sure I had the flowers I wanted. Everything was absolutely stunning and I haven't stopped receiving compliments on my flowers. I honestly could... Read More not have been more pleased with how our flowers looked. A few of my friends are getting married in the fall and all of them asked me for my florist!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Isabelle C

Judy did an amazing job on our flowers, and she was great to work with. After our first samples, we had some feedback and changes that we wanted made, and she very quickly put together new samples which we absolutely loved. I had so many people tell me that they had never seen... Read More such big, beautiful roses as we had in our bouquets - they were breathtaking. The flowers were very reasonably priced, too. I had many friends pay almost double for their wedding flowers, and none of them were as beautiful as Judy's!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

After one of the worst winters in New England, we are nervous that there might be snow on the ground for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Instead we had the most perfect weather and our spring wedding was highlighted by the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces from Judy's... Read More Flowers. Every bride has different parts of the wedding that are important to her and flowers were NOT one of those things... Until I met Judy! She transformed my vision for the day! Her gorgeous creations added value to every area of our wedding... The venue, the cake, and the photographers photos! Judy was so easy to work with and she helped me discover what I was looking for. Judys Flowers was part of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and she created some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jessica P

Gorgeous!!! During my first visit with Judy she captured my thoughts perfectly. The flowers were stunning!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Hanna G

Fresh floral arrangements can tie together your wedding colors quite nicely. Unfortunately for us the flowers we received from Judy's Village Flowers (JVF) missed the most important accent color along with a few other elements! In fact anyone with eyes can plainly see they were... Read More not the flowers we agreed upon at all. For once my incessant photo taking proved quite useful when looking back on the ones we originally selected months before the wedding back in February. As you can tell from the harsh intro, this review is more of a cautionary tale for potential customers looking for a florist. Thankfully we were able to coordinate with the venue, Raffael's whom we purchased the package for a refund. They must have negotiated an amazing rate with JVF for $10 per low centerpiece per table. Good on Raffael's for responding immediately by calling me as soon as they saw my e-mail and cutting us a refund check for $120. What a killer deal they negotiated. Aside from an assortment of purple and pale pink flowers arriving on time, in the selected vases to the venue, I cannot speak highly of any other aspects of JVF. We encountered difficulty from the moment we e-mailed Judy Verizon e-mail to schedule an appointment. She attached the information sheet, which we filled out and didn't respond back to us to confirm the timing for weeks. We eventually agreed upon the time original time she suggested of 10:30am on a Saturday since none of the other time slots we proposed were suitable for her. She whipped together a vase of flowers and showed us the 2 options available for low centerpieces, bulb shaped or square shaped vase. The first one she made had too much vivid yellow and not enough coral / orange for our accent color. No consultation for specific types of flowers we wanted or specific colors with the swatches. Her solution was to just remove the yellow altogether, which was fine. I took a photo of the arrangement we agreed upon, which looked very spring feel with the bright white, pink lily and of course the orange roses. We finished up our appointment in less than 30 minutes and Judy couldn't wait to get us out of there. She really didn't give us much of a choice for what we wanted given her "take it or leave it" type of attitude when talking with us. If you take a peek at her other reviews you will notice others have characterized her personality with the same brusqueness. We still have not received any response from Judy herself or anyone in business weeks after the wedding/e-mail on 5/9. I even called for a follow up a couple days after I sent my e-mail and the woman on the other end acknowledged they had read the e-mail and that Judy would contact me back when she had a moment. Understandable since Mothers' Day weekend was fast approaching I was not expecting an immediate response. Yet, several weeks passing with radio silence reflects blatant neglect or indifference to low-value customers. Honestly this incident could have been avoided if the floral shop had contacted the venue and or me ahead of time to let me know that the selected flowers were unavailable. That way they could have coordinated appropriate replacements. The flowers we did receive also did not look the freshest several petals were already wilting. I'm not sure about the shelf life of arrangements but ours were unsalvageable by day 2 - shedding here, there, everywhere! Check out my blog for more details: tinyurl.com/RBHFlorist

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison B

I recently used Judy's Village Flowers for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful and working with Judy was such a breeze! She definitely knows what she's talking about and the flowers on my wedding day did not disappoint! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Marybeth R

Judy did an amazing job bringing our vision to life. She paid attention to every detail and took a few photos I brought and turned them into gorgeous arrangements and bouquets. We received so many compliments on how stunning the flowers at our wedding were. To top it off, Judy... Read More and her staff took all the pressure off the day of the wedding. Everything was delivered and set up perfectly, not to mention someone from Judy's staff was available to ensure everything was perfect. The final touch was that our guests who took a centerpiece home told us how the flowers were still beautiful 2 weeks after the wedding!! Thank you for making our day beautiful!! -Mr & Mrs Arnold

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Katrina R

Had my "consultation" with Judy this pst weekend and was blown away by how well she knows her craft, how transparent she is about costs/the process, and how she welcoming she was in her beautiful shop. I love that she actually makes your bridal bouquet for you to approve before... Read More your wedding so you ensure you know EXACTLY what you will be getting on your big day. I cannot wait to have her beautiful floral arrangements at my wedding in August!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah T

Judy did an incredible job with the flowers for our Canton, MA wedding. She was great to work with and I loved her no-nonsense, straightforward (but nice) approach! She was very thorough, asking me for lots of ideas, photos, and color palette before putting together some sample... Read More arrangements. Judy presented the pricing options very clearly and never tried to pressure me into getting anything extra or over the top. I found her prices to be very reasonable. The flowers turned out to be STUNNING. It was even better than I had envisioned! My wedding day was rainy, so walking into the bridal suite and seeing my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets lined up made me so happy! The colors were amazing. I also got lots of compliments from guests who took arrangements home. You can’t go wrong with Judy!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristen L

Judy's Flowers is absolutely amazing! She and her team are so easy to work with. We planned the wedding out of state and she was very flexible in making sure we had time to meet with her when we were in MA. She walked through pictures from Pinterest that we liked and helped us... Read More design our flowers to match all the dresses and tuxes perfectly! And the flowers came out STUNNING. They also lasted forever. We got so many compliments on the flowers! We are so thankful to have worked with Judy and highly recommend her! Outstanding quality and service.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica F

We could not be any happier with Judy's! She did an amazing on our flowers and we received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful they were. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Samantha S

Judy's flowers are gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding even though I had no idea what I wanted! I will definitely recommend Judy to anyone I know who is looking for a great florist!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Melinda R

Looking for a florist for your wedding. STOP looking, It was great working with Judy for my wedding. A few weeks before your wedding, she has you come in and she goes over flower arrangements for your wedding. She brings out examples of the centerpieces, and bouquets. You can... Read More choose what you do and don't like, and make the flowers perfect for your day. The day of my wedding the flowers where perfect. The flowers arrived on time. She even added a flower that I wanted. I received so many compliments on the flower. Judy also works with your budget, and is very reasonable. I love working with her, and will highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cherise S

Judy is AMAZING! I was out an out of state bride and Judy was more then accommodating to always meet with me while I was in town. She is so patient, very easy to work with and genuinley just wants her clients to be happy. Not to mention, she is extremely honest and is very... Read More understanding of your budget. She is truly a wonderful person to work with, it is no surprise she's been in business for so long.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jillian S

The flowers came out amazing for our wedding. We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. They lasted weeks after the wedding too. This rating is not based on the quality of the flowers at all, but rather the service we experienced. Judy was pretty good to work... Read More with, but there was one big problem. When we initially met, she was great about staying within our budget. We talked about everything we wanted and I was able to show her my pinterest board. This included the ceremony flowers on two columns. We liked her columns better than our venues and they were less expensive. She wrote everything down (or so I thought) and we were happy with everything. It was not until a month or so before the wedding when I met with her to to review all of the flowers that I realized she never included the ceremony flowers in the original invoice. I wrote her after our meeting when I caught the mistake and she was not very apologetic or helpful in working within our budget. Long story short, instead of eliminating things weeks before our wedding, we ended up spending $400 more than we expected. In the end, it was worth the price, but I wish Judy was a little more flexible when she realized we had BOTH made mistakes. She never included this important part of our wedding in our invoice even though she said she would and we spoke about it at length, and I never caught that she left it off the invoice. I was a returning customer and knew immediately I was going to work with Judy's Village Flowers when I found out they were a preferred vendor at our venue because of how beautiful the arrangements are. Unfortunately, I am left with a bad taste in my mouth after this. My advice is to check your invoice thoroughly even in the midst of all of the chaos!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren P

Judy did such an amazing job with our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements! Everything from service to delivery exceeded our expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and she was so helpful in creating my vision with flowers that were in season at the time of our... Read More wedding. I loved her creativity! She is so easy to work with and extremely responsive. She arrived exactly when she planned to and was very reliable. She helped make my day stress free! I highly recommend Judy's!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicky A

Judy's Flowers is the best! Judy made a mock of my bouquet a few weeks before the wedding so I could see what it was going to look like. The day of the wedding it was identical and perfect. She was also at the venue to put boutonnieres on the groom, groomsmen and fathers. Judy... Read More and her team are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Emily F

I was told they would be there by 5pm. They did not show up until after 6pm for a 630pm wedding. I don't accept "There was traffic" as an excuse. If you say you will be there by a certain time then you should be there. Also, I took pictures of my flowers. When I arrived the... Read More bouquets and boutonnieres had browned in some spots. I should have had red flagged this place when they wanted an overnight payment when I am out of state and would have been there the next day. Stay far away. Not worth the price to have brown flowers.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 DANIELA V

Working with Judy has been such a pleasure. She listened to me and went right along with all of the times I changed my centerpieces. She truly captured our vision of a "Great Gatsby" wedding and everything from the bouquets (mine was the best!!) to the centerpieces could not... Read More have been more perfect. She really took the time to sit down with me each time we met (and that was a lot upon my request) to make sure she completely understood what I wanted. I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of the gorgeous and glamorous bouquet that she made for me. Judy is so knowledgeable, professional and personable. I will be recommending her to every bride that I know!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kelsey H

we can not say enough good things about her. she took our crazy idea and made it happen. it could not have turned out better.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kelly D

We were referred to Judy’s Village Flowers by our wedding venue for our September wedding. We had a few choices of preferred vendors, but after seeing the amazing floral arrangements Judy put together, there was no question that our wedding flowers would come from her. It was... Read More even more ironic that her shop was located right down the street from us and we never noticed it! Judy was absolutely amazing to work with. My mom and I went to meet with her to talk about table arrangements, bouquets and church flowers. I brought a couple pictures and told her my favorite flowers—I knew I wanted hydrangeas and sunflowers in the bouquets, large hydrangea arrangements for the reception tables and also explained that I really did not like roses. A couple months later we met up again to see the sample flowers they had arranged. They were breathtaking, exactly what I pictured, and we could not wait to see more at the wedding! We loved them so much that my mother-in-law also worked with Judy for the rehearsal dinner flowers. The day of the wedding, we had flowers delivered to our home where the bridesmaids were getting ready and getting picked up, to the church and to the venue. The flowers were beautiful and the staff were amazing, too. The level of professionalism is unmatched. Judy’s has so much experience that they had every part of the floral delivery down to a science; they even brought extra boutonnieres to the church just in case there was an issue or a replacement was needed. The entire process was so organized, I know from conversations with Judy that she had tons of weddings the same weekend as ours. There was absolutely no evidence of that in our experience that day. Through every interaction, she always made me feel like I was the only bride on the radar. Because she is so personable, experienced, and organized, Judy is the kind of person every bride should want as a major player in her wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Amanda C

We could not say enough about the flowers from Judy's. Everything was STUNNING. The colors were exactly what the samples shown to us were. It was amazing - the delivery was perfect and everything was great. Would highly recommend working with Judy and her crew!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Lisa W

I wish there was 10 stars to rate Judy! Her work is absolutely AMAZING !! The flowers at my wedding were to die for. They were fresh full beautiful colors. She really worked with us on our vision for the day and made great suggestions. My wedding bouquet was so beautiful... Read More when I saw it I had to hold back tears of joy. She drove to the Cape for my wedding. I would highly recommend using her.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Michelle M

Judy's team did a terrific job at my wedding. Judy is so organized and is willing to work within your budget. The bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and the the centerpieces were full and gorgeous. Her team delivered the flowers right on time and everything was flawless.... Read More I only wish the flowers would stay alive forever!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Shayla B

Judy did our wedding a few weeks ago and she was absolutely amazing! I am not super into flowers (I'm pretty allergic), but Judy made them so gorgeous! I wanted something very simple and Judy always listened to me and never tried to persuade me otherwise. She was so friendly and... Read More easy to deal with, as well as extremely knowledgable. Her staff were also very friendly! Judy made the process seamless and I'm so happy we decided to go with her! :)