Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

34 School St, Foxboro, MA (508) 543-4400

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Michelle M

Judy went above and beyond for our wedding. I had changed my mind on our flowers a month before our wedding. Judy was flexible and made sure I had the flowers I wanted. Everything was absolutely stunning and I haven't stopped receiving compliments on my flowers. I honestly could... Read More not have been more pleased with how our flowers looked. A few of my friends are getting married in the fall and all of them asked me for my florist!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Isabelle C

Judy did an amazing job on our flowers, and she was great to work with. After our first samples, we had some feedback and changes that we wanted made, and she very quickly put together new samples which we absolutely loved. I had so many people tell me that they had never seen... Read More such big, beautiful roses as we had in our bouquets - they were breathtaking. The flowers were very reasonably priced, too. I had many friends pay almost double for their wedding flowers, and none of them were as beautiful as Judy's!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

After one of the worst winters in New England, we are nervous that there might be snow on the ground for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Instead we had the most perfect weather and our spring wedding was highlighted by the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces from Judy's... Read More Flowers. Every bride has different parts of the wedding that are important to her and flowers were NOT one of those things... Until I met Judy! She transformed my vision for the day! Her gorgeous creations added value to every area of our wedding... The venue, the cake, and the photographers photos! Judy was so easy to work with and she helped me discover what I was looking for. Judys Flowers was part of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and she created some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Megan E

I am not an overly visual person, and I was finding myself aimlessly pinning pictures of flowers and bouquets and whatnot hoping inspiration would strike. Eventually, I made my way to Judy's Village Flowers, and showed her probably every different thing that I had been looking... Read More at, and told her I needed help! She sat down with me and worked with our color palate to come up with a few suggestions of flowers. She crafted beautiful bouquets, incorporating what I knew that I want (ivy, cascading), with what was seasonal and fresh. She took pictures of the bouquet that my mother and mother-in-law had at their respective weddings, and created large versions to serve as the altar flowers. She created wreathes of flowers to surround pre-purchased lanterns to act as centerpieces... and all of this was done beautifully. I wouldn't have asked for anything different, they were an amazing vendor to work with!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Natasha M

Judy was such a pleasure to work with, and man does she know her stuff. From the minute we met with Judy, we knew she would be the florist for my wedding. She was not once pushy when it came to our budget- even with everything I shared in wanting for the wedding, she gave me... Read More ideas to still show off flowers, but save money. Flowers are an investment, but Judy will never once try and rip you off- You will be pleased with the cost, as she stays within budget, but even more pleased with the end result. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were GORGEOUS. They were full and the exact colors I wanted. I showed her my vision, and she brought it to life. She takes enormous pride in her business and arrangements, and you will see that from speaking with her, to seeing the end result. I changed my mind quite a few times with floral, and Judy never made me feel badly or shut me down. She did a beautiful job of adding two bouquet locket frames of my late grandmothers on my bouquet, which made my mother cry- it was so beautiful. I added a last minute large centerpiece, and she gave me the OK right away. She had a couple of her staff bring the arrangements to us, and pinned the boutonnieres on the grooms men and my dad- a very nice special touch. Everyone wanted to take a beautiful centerpiece home. She has a wonderful funny personality and was a great to work with. Thank you, Judy. Your arrangements were exactly what I envisioned.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katrina R

Stop your search, Judy’s Village Flowers is the only florist you need to work with for your wedding. Judy is brilliant, so organized, and so professional. Some of my absolute favorite memories during the wedding planning process were my appointments with Judy. We were referred... Read More to Judy by our venue, Saphire Estate, as she was one of their preferred vendors. I saw her work at our tasting at the venue and instantly knew we had made the right choice. She was so respectful of my budget, was so understanding of my vision for my big day and had such a great sense of humor when working with my mother and me (and goodness knows, we are not well versed in flowers). No matter how much involvement you’d like to have in the process, Judy is your girl as she is able to guide you, but also understands each bride is different. Our centerpieces were an absolute HIT and guests were fighting to take them home. My bouquet was a dream; Judy gracefully incorporated rosary beads from my late grandmother in my arrangement which made it so sentimental to me. My bridesmaids’ bouquets and my husbands’ bouiteinneres were sensational, so polished, yet so pretty. Everything was dropped off just as we planned on our wedding day and Judy’s assistant was a huge help in ensuring everyone was ready for our mass to begin. I am so grateful for all Judy added to our “big day” and cannot say enough about her services.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Emily F

Working with Judy on wedding flowers for my August wedding was an absolute delight. She is absolutely incredible at what she does and so experienced. Judy was able to accommodate me only a couple months before my wedding to arrange flowers. She listened to all of my input,... Read More offered her suggestions based on her experience, and most importantly never once tried to upsell me; if anything she was constantly thinking of ways to repurpose ceremony arrangements for the reception to keep the flowers within budget. On the day of, Judy personally delivered flowers to my reception venue and to the church for my ceremony and waited at the church through the ceremony to transport some of the arrangements. Judy's flowers were beautiful and everything I had asked for and described. She made us laugh on the day of when we were nervous and pinned flowers onto the boys herself. Everything about our experience with her was wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Erica M

Judy is absolutely wonderful, I met with Judy several times leading up to my wedding and her knowledge, professionalism and vision blew me away! From the bouquets, boutonnières, corsages and centerpieces the flowers were so fresh and so well put together. Her work is absolutely... Read More amazing as well as her attention to detail and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a florist for any occasion! Judy is extremely honest and will give you the best of the best quality flowers. Judy, you are so talented and it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for being my florist!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Siobhan L

I cannot say enough about how amazing Judy and her entire team were. From the first meeting, Judy understood my vision and was able to execute it flawlessly. Through the entire process, she was honest about what I did and did not need, and helped me to cut costs when possible.... Read More Judy's attention to detail was incredible; she had flowers delivered to three different locations for us (church, venue and hotel), and even had back up boutineers for the groomsmen so that they looked pristine. The florist who dropped off the flowers at the church stayed to make sure that my dress looked perfect for walking down the aisle (definitely above and beyond her job description!), and made sure my dad's boutineer was perfect. Judy accommodated my desire to have my grandmother's lace wrapped around my own bouquet, and made sure that each bouquet came with a vase to use for display at the venue. I will absolutely go to Judy for all of my future flower needs, and would recommend her to anyone in the area, and even beyond!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Katrina P

Judy was one of the recommended vendors through our venue. After reading reviews and seeing her work at a bridal expo, I knew she was the one! Flowers were not a high priority for us and we had a low budget for them. Judy was very accommodating and actually gave us suggestions... Read More on ways that we could cut costs with the flowers. I never felt like she was trying to upsell us or raise our budget at all. I showed Judy a picture of these very unique tall centerpieces that were going to be a bit of a challenge. Judy was able to execute my vision perfectly while still staying under budget! The day of the wedding, her and her team showed up early and had all of the flowers delivered and set up before the guests arrived. She truly made the experience a breeze,not to mention the arrangements all turned out AMAZING. Thanks again Judy!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jessica P

Gorgeous!!! During my first visit with Judy she captured my thoughts perfectly. The flowers were stunning!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Hanna G

Fresh floral arrangements can tie together your wedding colors quite nicely. Unfortunately for us the flowers we received from Judy's Village Flowers (JVF) missed the most important accent color along with a few other elements! In fact anyone with eyes can plainly see they were... Read More not the flowers we agreed upon at all. For once my incessant photo taking proved quite useful when looking back on the ones we originally selected months before the wedding back in February. As you can tell from the harsh intro, this review is more of a cautionary tale for potential customers looking for a florist. Thankfully we were able to coordinate with the venue, Raffael's whom we purchased the package for a refund. They must have negotiated an amazing rate with JVF for $10 per low centerpiece per table. Good on Raffael's for responding immediately by calling me as soon as they saw my e-mail and cutting us a refund check for $120. What a killer deal they negotiated. Aside from an assortment of purple and pale pink flowers arriving on time, in the selected vases to the venue, I cannot speak highly of any other aspects of JVF. We encountered difficulty from the moment we e-mailed Judy Verizon e-mail to schedule an appointment. She attached the information sheet, which we filled out and didn't respond back to us to confirm the timing for weeks. We eventually agreed upon the time original time she suggested of 10:30am on a Saturday since none of the other time slots we proposed were suitable for her. She whipped together a vase of flowers and showed us the 2 options available for low centerpieces, bulb shaped or square shaped vase. The first one she made had too much vivid yellow and not enough coral / orange for our accent color. No consultation for specific types of flowers we wanted or specific colors with the swatches. Her solution was to just remove the yellow altogether, which was fine. I took a photo of the arrangement we agreed upon, which looked very spring feel with the bright white, pink lily and of course the orange roses. We finished up our appointment in less than 30 minutes and Judy couldn't wait to get us out of there. She really didn't give us much of a choice for what we wanted given her "take it or leave it" type of attitude when talking with us. If you take a peek at her other reviews you will notice others have characterized her personality with the same brusqueness. We still have not received any response from Judy herself or anyone in business weeks after the wedding/e-mail on 5/9. I even called for a follow up a couple days after I sent my e-mail and the woman on the other end acknowledged they had read the e-mail and that Judy would contact me back when she had a moment. Understandable since Mothers' Day weekend was fast approaching I was not expecting an immediate response. Yet, several weeks passing with radio silence reflects blatant neglect or indifference to low-value customers. Honestly this incident could have been avoided if the floral shop had contacted the venue and or me ahead of time to let me know that the selected flowers were unavailable. That way they could have coordinated appropriate replacements. The flowers we did receive also did not look the freshest several petals were already wilting. I'm not sure about the shelf life of arrangements but ours were unsalvageable by day 2 - shedding here, there, everywhere! Check out my blog for more details: tinyurl.com/RBHFlorist

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison B

I recently used Judy's Village Flowers for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful and working with Judy was such a breeze! She definitely knows what she's talking about and the flowers on my wedding day did not disappoint! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Marybeth R

Judy did an amazing job bringing our vision to life. She paid attention to every detail and took a few photos I brought and turned them into gorgeous arrangements and bouquets. We received so many compliments on how stunning the flowers at our wedding were. To top it off, Judy... Read More and her staff took all the pressure off the day of the wedding. Everything was delivered and set up perfectly, not to mention someone from Judy's staff was available to ensure everything was perfect. The final touch was that our guests who took a centerpiece home told us how the flowers were still beautiful 2 weeks after the wedding!! Thank you for making our day beautiful!! -Mr & Mrs Arnold

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Katrina R

Had my "consultation" with Judy this pst weekend and was blown away by how well she knows her craft, how transparent she is about costs/the process, and how she welcoming she was in her beautiful shop. I love that she actually makes your bridal bouquet for you to approve before... Read More your wedding so you ensure you know EXACTLY what you will be getting on your big day. I cannot wait to have her beautiful floral arrangements at my wedding in August!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah T

Judy did an incredible job with the flowers for our Canton, MA wedding. She was great to work with and I loved her no-nonsense, straightforward (but nice) approach! She was very thorough, asking me for lots of ideas, photos, and color palette before putting together some sample... Read More arrangements. Judy presented the pricing options very clearly and never tried to pressure me into getting anything extra or over the top. I found her prices to be very reasonable. The flowers turned out to be STUNNING. It was even better than I had envisioned! My wedding day was rainy, so walking into the bridal suite and seeing my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets lined up made me so happy! The colors were amazing. I also got lots of compliments from guests who took arrangements home. You can’t go wrong with Judy!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kristen L

Judy's Flowers is absolutely amazing! She and her team are so easy to work with. We planned the wedding out of state and she was very flexible in making sure we had time to meet with her when we were in MA. She walked through pictures from Pinterest that we liked and helped us... Read More design our flowers to match all the dresses and tuxes perfectly! And the flowers came out STUNNING. They also lasted forever. We got so many compliments on the flowers! We are so thankful to have worked with Judy and highly recommend her! Outstanding quality and service.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica F

We could not be any happier with Judy's! She did an amazing on our flowers and we received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful they were. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Samantha S

Judy's flowers are gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding even though I had no idea what I wanted! I will definitely recommend Judy to anyone I know who is looking for a great florist!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Melinda R

Looking for a florist for your wedding. STOP looking, It was great working with Judy for my wedding. A few weeks before your wedding, she has you come in and she goes over flower arrangements for your wedding. She brings out examples of the centerpieces, and bouquets. You can... Read More choose what you do and don't like, and make the flowers perfect for your day. The day of my wedding the flowers where perfect. The flowers arrived on time. She even added a flower that I wanted. I received so many compliments on the flower. Judy also works with your budget, and is very reasonable. I love working with her, and will highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cherise S

Judy is AMAZING! I was out an out of state bride and Judy was more then accommodating to always meet with me while I was in town. She is so patient, very easy to work with and genuinley just wants her clients to be happy. Not to mention, she is extremely honest and is very... Read More understanding of your budget. She is truly a wonderful person to work with, it is no surprise she's been in business for so long.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Jillian S

The flowers came out amazing for our wedding. We received many compliments on how beautiful they were. They lasted weeks after the wedding too. This rating is not based on the quality of the flowers at all, but rather the service we experienced. Judy was pretty good to work... Read More with, but there was one big problem. When we initially met, she was great about staying within our budget. We talked about everything we wanted and I was able to show her my pinterest board. This included the ceremony flowers on two columns. We liked her columns better than our venues and they were less expensive. She wrote everything down (or so I thought) and we were happy with everything. It was not until a month or so before the wedding when I met with her to to review all of the flowers that I realized she never included the ceremony flowers in the original invoice. I wrote her after our meeting when I caught the mistake and she was not very apologetic or helpful in working within our budget. Long story short, instead of eliminating things weeks before our wedding, we ended up spending $400 more than we expected. In the end, it was worth the price, but I wish Judy was a little more flexible when she realized we had BOTH made mistakes. She never included this important part of our wedding in our invoice even though she said she would and we spoke about it at length, and I never caught that she left it off the invoice. I was a returning customer and knew immediately I was going to work with Judy's Village Flowers when I found out they were a preferred vendor at our venue because of how beautiful the arrangements are. Unfortunately, I am left with a bad taste in my mouth after this. My advice is to check your invoice thoroughly even in the midst of all of the chaos!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren P

Judy did such an amazing job with our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements! Everything from service to delivery exceeded our expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and she was so helpful in creating my vision with flowers that were in season at the time of our... Read More wedding. I loved her creativity! She is so easy to work with and extremely responsive. She arrived exactly when she planned to and was very reliable. She helped make my day stress free! I highly recommend Judy's!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicky A

Judy's Flowers is the best! Judy made a mock of my bouquet a few weeks before the wedding so I could see what it was going to look like. The day of the wedding it was identical and perfect. She was also at the venue to put boutonnieres on the groom, groomsmen and fathers. Judy... Read More and her team are the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Emily F

I was told they would be there by 5pm. They did not show up until after 6pm for a 630pm wedding. I don't accept "There was traffic" as an excuse. If you say you will be there by a certain time then you should be there. Also, I took pictures of my flowers. When I arrived the... Read More bouquets and boutonnieres had browned in some spots. I should have had red flagged this place when they wanted an overnight payment when I am out of state and would have been there the next day. Stay far away. Not worth the price to have brown flowers.