Judy's Village Flowers, Inc.

Foxboro, MA

Judy's Village Flowers, Inc.

For over 20 years, Judy's Village Flowers has been providing couples with unforgettable wedding flowers & unparalleled service. We are a full-service florist, averaging over 300 weddings per year. Our talented floral designing team is ready to make your day as beautiful as you dreamed it could be.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

34 School St, Foxboro, MA

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Michelle M

Judy went above and beyond for our wedding. I had changed my mind on our flowers a month before our wedding. Judy was flexible and made sure I had the flowers I wanted. Everything was absolutely stunning and I haven't stopped receiving compliments on my flowers. I honestly could... Read More not have been more pleased with how our flowers looked. A few of my friends are getting married in the fall and all of them asked me for my florist!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Isabelle C

Judy did an amazing job on our flowers, and she was great to work with. After our first samples, we had some feedback and changes that we wanted made, and she very quickly put together new samples which we absolutely loved. I had so many people tell me that they had never seen... Read More such big, beautiful roses as we had in our bouquets - they were breathtaking. The flowers were very reasonably priced, too. I had many friends pay almost double for their wedding flowers, and none of them were as beautiful as Judy's!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

After one of the worst winters in New England, we are nervous that there might be snow on the ground for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Instead we had the most perfect weather and our spring wedding was highlighted by the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces from Judy's... Read More Flowers. Every bride has different parts of the wedding that are important to her and flowers were NOT one of those things... Until I met Judy! She transformed my vision for the day! Her gorgeous creations added value to every area of our wedding... The venue, the cake, and the photographers photos! Judy was so easy to work with and she helped me discover what I was looking for. Judys Flowers was part of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and she created some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Danielle B

I wish we could give Judy's a 10/5 stars! Judy and all of the staff at Judy's Village Flowers were absolutely wonderful to work with. Consultations were overwhelming at first due to the vast number of choices possible, but they became very easy, stress-free, and fun. The quality... Read More of flowers and accessories available a Judy's unbeatable, and the designers are amazingly talented. Also, Judy's was super flexible with the changes and substitutions we wanted to make throughout the process; it was never a hassle to make a change, and they always made their best effort to incorporate the changes we requested. If we suggested something that Judy, or the other staff, didn't particularly agree with, she would make an arrangement with the requested substitution and then explain why she thought it wasn't ideal, so we always felt very well educated on the subject. She was very open and honest, which we very much appreciated. Our wedding flowers came out perfectly, even better than they were at our last consultation before the wedding, and there wasn't a single mistake in the order. The delivery and service was top-notch, as well. We can't say enough good things about our experience with Judy's, and we strongly recommend them to anyone getting married in the greater Boston area.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Eleni Y

I happened upon this florist because they were recommended by my vendor, and I am so glad that I did! Everyone at Judy's Village Flowers, including Judy herself, are on the ball, extremely nice, and know what they are doing. Judy is upfront about everything, from cost to flower... Read More availability to coordinating timelines. Her frankness was refreshing, and I am so happy she was honest and not just a "Yes woman." While she had to break some bad news to me (peonies are hard to come by in October?! man....), she was quick to offer solutions and work with whatever challenges we had. Her flowers are fresh and last a *very* long time, her employees are wonderful and fun, and I cannot recommend Judy's Village Flowers to enough people. Of all the headaches and issues I had planning my wedding, flowers for the venue was the *least* of my worries because I knew they were on top of their game. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND Judy's Village Flowers. They will not disappoint you.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Shoshanna

Judy was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with. She had great recommendations and suggestions all while listening to what my husband and I wanted and keeping our budget in mind. My husband and I met with Judy a few months before the wedding and she made us samples... Read More of what the centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres would be and they were all so beautiful, but were nothing compared to what she actually made for the wedding. We got so many compliments on the flowers and they were so much more beautiful than we could have imagined. Judy also made our Chuppah which was truly a work of art. I couldn't recommend Judy more.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Nieri V

Judy's Village Flowers was part of my package at Raffael's. Judy did an amazing job and even though I upgraded from what the package flowers were, she gave me options to keep the upgrade cost as low as possible!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Leah V

After hearing many great things about Judy's Flowers, the groom and I were enormously disappointed in both the service and the product we received from this shop. On our initial consultation, we presented Judy with a number of photos that represented our minimalist style. Rather... Read More than accommodating our wishes, Judy repeated the phrase "this is my reputation in your hands" a number of times, and tried to sell us on more elaborate and ornate designs. This experience was very annoying; however, we managed to agree on a simple arrangement of football mums for the ladies, spray roses for the men, an a white and pink carnation and dahlia arenagemt my for my bouquet. During this meeting, I explained that I did not want any roses in my bouquets or the girls', a request that was recorded on the work order I approved when the deposit was made. Three months later, I returned for a mock up of my bouquet, and IT WAS ALL ROSES. Judy seemed flustered when I pointed out her mistake, and had her designers put together another bouquet while I waited. The result was a purple and white bouquet. I told her absolutely no purple, reminded her of the pink and white request we originally discussed and left feeling disheartened. My subsequent requests for a redo on the mockup were ignored, and the day before the wedding the designer at the shop texted me a picture of my bouquet. It was white, yellow and purple. Thankfully, after a phone call and a few more texts, I ended up with an entirely white carnation, dahlia and football mum bouquet. While this bouquet was not what I wanted, it was better than the two previous attempts made by Judy and her designers. A very disappointing experience, indeed. The good: the delivery arrived at the venue on time and the shop provided vases for the bouquets to sit in during the reception.

2015-08-04T13:17:58 Response from the vendor

Leah, I'm so sorry we did not meet your expectations. It is never our intention to disappoint a bride and we are very sorry we let you down. Regarding the many samples we made for you, it often takes two or three attempts to find... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Jillian F

Judy was so easy to work with! I planned my wedding from almost 3000 miles away and Judy just had me e-mail her pictures of what I wanted and when I was able to meet with her, 2 months before the wedding, she had re-created my vision! She was very flexible and helped me make... Read More sure that all of my bridesmaids bouquets were incorporated into the one that I carried and was able to make slight changes that made my maid of honor stand out. I had a lot of kids in my wedding and she was able to give them the cutest little boutonnieres and flower baskets. Judy was fantastic with helping to set up and make sure everything was perfect for my wedding! I highly recommend her for all your flower needs!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kristen T

I have been to so many weddings and Judy's flowers always stood out to me - so when it was time to plan my own wedding I knew immediately who my florist would be! Judy's attention to detail and customer service are both superb. My guests are still raving about how gorgeous my... Read More centerpieces were. All of the flowers at my wedding were even better than I had envisioned and explained. They were absolutely stunning arrangements. Judy is also great about helping you stick to your budget and helping to give you beautiful flowers no matter what you are willing to/able to spend. I'd highly recommend her to anybody!

Judys Village Flowers are Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 krista s

I visited Judys Village Flowers in August 2013 after she was listed on my venue, The Villa's, preferred vendor list. I had already chose out my bouquet and bridal party's bouquet off her website under the wedding section...they complimented each other very well. My mother and I... Read More chose the centerpiece in one of her many books she has during our meeting in August. I went back to her in January 2015, when she made full size centerpiece, bride bouquet, and Maid of Honor bouquet for me to approve of. I was very pleased with them and this just reassured me even more that I had made the right choice. When the wedding day came, Judy just blew me away. She dropped off my flowers and bridal party bouquets to the Holiday Inn in Rockland where I was doing some early pictures. She even spent extra time wrapping and pinning my late grandmother's engagement ring around my bouquet to ensure it was secure. Then she met us at The Villa where she pinned on all the gentlemen's boutonnieres, passed out/pinned the mothers/grandmother's flowers, and dropped off the centerpieces. She also left extra boutonnieres for the bridal party and groom in case they got crushed during receiving line, hugs, etc. I was so pleased with Judy's Village Flowers...they were worth every penny. She also worked with my husband, who surprised me and ordered a dozen white roses (my favorite) to be left in my bridal suite.I would recommend her to everyone...she was absolutely amazing and her flowers are breathtaking. Her service and overall product is SIX STARS, not five!

Gorgeous work, great shop

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Christina T

Judy is fantastic! She is so talented and can absolutely pick up on your vision immediately an execute. We chose her from the preferred vendors list at our wedding and are so glad we did. From the first meeting, she made it easy to understand where we could save money, and... Read More how to best get what we were looking for within our budget. We have a huge bridal party and she did an amazing job tailoring the design to the maid of honor, junior bridesmaids, and flower girl. We also had a mock-up appointment and were stunned to see what she had come up with! It was more than we asked for, with absolutely perfect flowers. On the day of, she showed up exactly on time with phenomenal bouquets. She even used bridesmaid dress fabric for all of the girls' bouquets. Everyone loved them! She made them so much more robust than we expected, and they were breath taking. Very impressed. Prices are very fair and worth every penny!

Beautiful flowers and great people!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Caitlan J

Judy's Flowers made our wedding flowers so absolutely beautiful! We were all so happy with the outcome. Our bouquets were gorgeous, and matched what I was looking for perfectly! Everyone said how beautiful the flowers were and everyone was dying to take home the centerpieces!... Read More Judy and her team were so great to work with. They were all so attentive and timely, and worked to make sure everything was perfect. They truly took all the stress out of making our ceremony and reception look amazing! I would work with Judy again for anything in a heart beat!

Judy is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kaitlyn R

Judy's Flowers were absolutely stunning. Judy is so great to work with, she listens to your vision and really bring in her expertise. Her team is so organized and easy to access. We were so happy with everything from bouquets to centerpieces to boutonnieres. We got so many... Read More compliments from our guests about all of the arrangements! The flowers were gorgeous and lasted weeks!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Megan D

All I gave Judy was one idea and she literally met every expectation and beyond! I received compliments all night on my flowers and I couldn't be happier on how they turned out!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Anastasia S

Judy is absolutely amazing! Flowers were a huge part of our wedding. From bouquets and boutonnieres to church baskets to reception center pieces, Judy's did it all! We wanted high and low floral centerpieces for our reception and Judy made this happen. The first time we met with... Read More her, we discussed what we wanted, the design and colors. The next time we went to see her, she had created sample bouquets and tall center pieces that were stunning. We knew right away that she was our floral vendor. She puts 110% into everything she does!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Sara T

Judy's did such an amazing job with every bouquet, boutonniere, centerpiece and floral arrangement we had! They were also very accommodating when it came to changes. Whether by email or phone, someone was always responding back to me and everything looked absolutely gorgeous!! I... Read More couldn't have been happier!

Judy knows her stuff!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Megan G

Judy is amazing, and her flower shop is a perfectly run machine! Judy did all of the hightop centerpieces for my wedding and they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did all of my bouquets as well. She was able to tell me what would be in season in... Read More August, as to keep the price as reasonable as possible. She also made a mock up of the centerpiece and each bouquet as to ensure it was EXACTLY what I wanted. Phenomenal talent and top notch service.

Great Value

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Malisa I

Beautiful flowers at a great price. Judy knows what she is doing and can offer a great variety of flowers, however, on occasion she could have better customer service skills. We would definitely recommend her though!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Shayna M

Our flowers were beautiful! Judy did an amazing job! Recommend.

Beautiful Bouquets

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Rachel F

Judy had her hands full when trying to come up with ideas for me. I was married at the Aquarium, which was awesome, but with that came an extensive list of flower restrictions. Judy was patient as we came up with flowers we could actually use (especially when we saw the Peonies... Read More I had always dreamed of using were not allowed) and amazing with her recommendations. The bouquets came out completely gorgeous, I could not have asked for anything better! She is also great with detail and making sure everything else looks right; the day before the wedding she called to let me know that she just didn't like the bunch of flowers she had gotten in for one of the centerpieces but already had a back-up flower and just wanted to let me know. She was extremely reasonable with her pricing and great to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Lacked creativity, detail and quality of flowers

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Susan H

I was very disappointed. I had wanted pansies for my centerpieces. She got me pansies but she delivered them in the green pots they came in. The tables looked tacky. If I had known this I would have done it myself or I would have got cute little pots myself. The boutineers... Read More were yellow roses- they were bruised and browning before the ceremony and the mothe bouquets were the same- very disappointed

Judy is great!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jessi W

Judy is very helpful, will try to save you money, and makes your wedding day fantastic! The flowers are so fresh and beautiful. She is so creative and can create pretty much anything you desire! She is so great!

I love Judy!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Michelle C

Our family has used Judy for years for holiday flowers, birthdays and funerals so my mother insisted she do my wedding flowers. I'm so glad - she is FABULOUS. She is personable and easy to work with, she has great ideas and is sensitive to cost. She made great suggestions to... Read More reduce our cost without impacting the quality. Hands down, I would recommend Judy's to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Meghan R

Judy is the best! She was great in the appointments before, made great sample bouquets, and showed up to the venue to deliver the flowers personally! She is a hard worker and is a great value for the fabulous work and quality of the flowers! Highly recommend!