Judy's Village Flowers, Inc.

Foxboro, MA

For over 20 years, Judy's Village Flowers has been providing couples with unforgettable wedding flowers & unparalleled service. We are a full-service florist, averaging over 300 weddings per year. Our talented floral designing team is ready to make your day as beautiful as you dreamed it could be.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

34 School St, Foxboro, MA

Judy is great!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jessi W

Judy is very helpful, will try to save you money, and makes your wedding day fantastic! The flowers are so fresh and beautiful. She is so creative and can create pretty much anything you desire! She is so great!

I love Judy!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Michelle C

Our family has used Judy for years for holiday flowers, birthdays and funerals so my mother insisted she do my wedding flowers. I'm so glad - she is FABULOUS. She is personable and easy to work with, she has great ideas and is sensitive to cost. She made great suggestions to reduce our cost without impacting the quality. Hands down, I would recommend Judy's to anyone!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Meghan R

Judy is the best! She was great in the appointments before, made great sample bouquets, and showed up to the venue to deliver the flowers personally! She is a hard worker and is a great value for the fabulous work and quality of the flowers! Highly recommend!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kelly R

After one of the worst winters in New England, we are nervous that there might be snow on the ground for our Memorial Day Weekend wedding! Instead we had the most perfect weather and our spring wedding was highlighted by the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces from Judy's Flowers. Every bride has different parts of the wedding that are important to her and flowers were NOT one of those things... Until I met Judy! She transformed my vision for the day! Her gorgeous creations added value to every area of our wedding... The venue, the cake, and the photographers photos! Judy was so easy to work with and she helped me discover what I was looking for. Judys Flowers was part of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and she created some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Michelle M

Judy went above and beyond for our wedding. I had changed my mind on our flowers a month before our wedding. Judy was flexible and made sure I had the flowers I wanted. Everything was absolutely stunning and I haven't stopped receiving compliments on my flowers. I honestly could not have been more pleased with how our flowers looked. A few of my friends are getting married in the fall and all of them asked me for my florist!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Jillian F

Judy was so easy to work with! I planned my wedding from almost 3000 miles away and Judy just had me e-mail her pictures of what I wanted and when I was able to meet with her, 2 months before the wedding, she had re-created my vision! She was very flexible and helped me make sure that all of my bridesmaids bouquets were incorporated into the one that I carried and was able to make slight changes that made my maid of honor stand out. I had a lot of kids in my wedding and she was able to give them the cutest little boutonnieres and flower baskets. Judy was fantastic with helping to set up and make sure everything was perfect for my wedding! I highly recommend her for all your flower needs!

AMAZING FLOWERS

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kristen T

I have been to so many weddings and Judy's flowers always stood out to me - so when it was time to plan my own wedding I knew immediately who my florist would be! Judy's attention to detail and customer service are both superb. My guests are still raving about how gorgeous my centerpieces were. All of the flowers at my wedding were even better than I had envisioned and explained. They were absolutely stunning arrangements. Judy is also great about helping you stick to your budget and helping to give you beautiful flowers no matter what you are willing to/able to spend. I'd highly recommend her to anybody!

Judys Village Flowers are Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 krista s

I visited Judys Village Flowers in August 2013 after she was listed on my venue, The Villa's, preferred vendor list. I had already chose out my bouquet and bridal party's bouquet off her website under the wedding section...they complimented each other very well. My mother and I chose the centerpiece in one of her many books she has during our meeting in August. I went back to her in January 2015, when she made full size centerpiece, bride bouquet, and Maid of Honor bouquet for me to approve of. I was very pleased with them and this just reassured me even more that I had made the right choice. When the wedding day came, Judy just blew me away. She dropped off my flowers and bridal party bouquets to the Holiday Inn in Rockland where I was doing some early pictures. She even spent extra time wrapping and pinning my late grandmother's engagement ring around my bouquet to ensure it was secure. Then she met us at The Villa where she pinned on all the gentlemen's boutonnieres, passed out/pinned the mothers/grandmother's flowers, and dropped off the centerpieces. She also left extra boutonnieres for the bridal party and groom in case they got crushed during receiving line, hugs, etc. I was so pleased with Judy's Village Flowers...they were worth every penny. She also worked with my husband, who surprised me and ordered a dozen white roses (my favorite) to be left in my bridal suite.I would recommend her to everyone...she was absolutely amazing and her flowers are breathtaking. Her service and overall product is SIX STARS, not five!

Gorgeous work, great shop

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Christina T

Judy is fantastic! She is so talented and can absolutely pick up on your vision immediately an execute. We chose her from the preferred vendors list at our wedding and are so glad we did. From the first meeting, she made it easy to understand where we could save money, and how to best get what we were looking for within our budget. We have a huge bridal party and she did an amazing job tailoring the design to the maid of honor, junior bridesmaids, and flower girl. We also had a mock-up appointment and were stunned to see what she had come up with! It was more than we asked for, with absolutely perfect flowers. On the day of, she showed up exactly on time with phenomenal bouquets. She even used bridesmaid dress fabric for all of the girls' bouquets. Everyone loved them! She made them so much more robust than we expected, and they were breath taking. Very impressed. Prices are very fair and worth every penny!

Beautiful flowers and great people!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Caitlan J

Judy's Flowers made our wedding flowers so absolutely beautiful! We were all so happy with the outcome. Our bouquets were gorgeous, and matched what I was looking for perfectly! Everyone said how beautiful the flowers were and everyone was dying to take home the centerpieces! Judy and her team were so great to work with. They were all so attentive and timely, and worked to make sure everything was perfect. They truly took all the stress out of making our ceremony and reception look amazing! I would work with Judy again for anything in a heart beat!

Judy is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kaitlyn R

Judy's Flowers were absolutely stunning. Judy is so great to work with, she listens to your vision and really bring in her expertise. Her team is so organized and easy to access. We were so happy with everything from bouquets to centerpieces to boutonnieres. We got so many compliments from our guests about all of the arrangements! The flowers were gorgeous and lasted weeks!

amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Megan D

All I gave Judy was one idea and she literally met every expectation and beyond! I received compliments all night on my flowers and I couldn't be happier on how they turned out!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Anastasia S

Judy is absolutely amazing! Flowers were a huge part of our wedding. From bouquets and boutonnieres to church baskets to reception center pieces, Judy's did it all! We wanted high and low floral centerpieces for our reception and Judy made this happen. The first time we met with her, we discussed what we wanted, the design and colors. The next time we went to see her, she had created sample bouquets and tall center pieces that were stunning. We knew right away that she was our floral vendor. She puts 110% into everything she does!

Gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Sara T

Judy's did such an amazing job with every bouquet, boutonniere, centerpiece and floral arrangement we had! They were also very accommodating when it came to changes. Whether by email or phone, someone was always responding back to me and everything looked absolutely gorgeous!! I couldn't have been happier!

Judy knows her stuff!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Megan G

Judy is amazing, and her flower shop is a perfectly run machine! Judy did all of the hightop centerpieces for my wedding and they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did all of my bouquets as well. She was able to tell me what would be in season in August, as to keep the price as reasonable as possible. She also made a mock up of the centerpiece and each bouquet as to ensure it was EXACTLY what I wanted. Phenomenal talent and top notch service.

Great Value

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Malisa I

Beautiful flowers at a great price. Judy knows what she is doing and can offer a great variety of flowers, however, on occasion she could have better customer service skills. We would definitely recommend her though!

Flowers

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Shayna M

Our flowers were beautiful! Judy did an amazing job! Recommend.

Beautiful Bouquets

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Rachel F

Judy had her hands full when trying to come up with ideas for me. I was married at the Aquarium, which was awesome, but with that came an extensive list of flower restrictions. Judy was patient as we came up with flowers we could actually use (especially when we saw the Peonies I had always dreamed of using were not allowed) and amazing with her recommendations. The bouquets came out completely gorgeous, I could not have asked for anything better! She is also great with detail and making sure everything else looks right; the day before the wedding she called to let me know that she just didn't like the bunch of flowers she had gotten in for one of the centerpieces but already had a back-up flower and just wanted to let me know. She was extremely reasonable with her pricing and great to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Lacked creativity, detail and quality of flowers

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Susan H

I was very disappointed. I had wanted pansies for my centerpieces. She got me pansies but she delivered them in the green pots they came in. The tables looked tacky. If I had known this I would have done it myself or I would have got cute little pots myself. The boutineers were yellow roses- they were bruised and browning before the ceremony and the mothe bouquets were the same- very disappointed

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Emily B

Judy's Village Flowers was amazing. Judy is extremely knowledgeable, professional and knew exactly what I wanted before I knew myself. My bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what we ordered and looked beautiful. Her staff was extremely friendly and delivered all bouquets and boutineers to our hotel and made everything stress-free. I would highly recommend this vendor!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Tara K

Judy is wonderful! She was a pleasure to work with through out the whole process. She answered my e-mails promptly and was very helpful. All the flowers were beautiful, all the little touches she did were perfect. The bouquets were gorgeous and not as heavy as they looked! The centerpieces came out just as I had pictured them, she was kind enough to place the table numbers I made in them. Everything was PERFECT!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Amanda S

We really enjoyed working with Judy. We came to her with some very general ideas about what we wanted and let her work out the details, and the results were fantastic. I had planned to ask if we could re-use the bridal party's bouquets as centerpieces for the reception, but she totally beat me to it and suggested it herself! Everything arrived at the venue on time, organized, and in pristine condition, and looked great all day long. I highly recommend Judy's work. Very reasonably priced too, especially for the quality.

Beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Amanda E

Judy and her staff were a pleasure to work with and their flowers are GORGEOUS!! Judy truly listened to my vision and made that vision a reality -- and within our budget. Thanks again to Judy and her staff for being so great to work with!!

Best Florist in Southern New England

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Katie M

I've have known Judy for many years as a waitress at a local wedding function hall. When it was my turn to tie the knot, I knew I wanted Judy's Village Flowers. She did a spectacular job creating a natural and modern floral package for my garden wedding. I loved that Judy was down to earth, and gave suggestions for cost savings as we went along. The best part of the experience for me though was how Judy treats her clients, like family! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Florist Knows Her Stuff

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Angela O

Judy listened to what I wanted as the bride. I found blue orchids online and thought they were absolutely spectacular. I brought the image to her and she ordered orchids which could be dyed blue and made sure I absolutely loved them before we decided they were going to be my main flower. She even had some available for my bridal shower. She helped me see that I needed more color in the bouquet as well and we decided to add peach roses to the ivory roses and blue orchids. I enjoyed working with her very much.

TO Judy's Village Flowers, Inc.