St. Louis Wedding Photographer of the Year!

I bring a fresh, creative, and artistic eye to the images of your day and tell your love story in a way that is unique to you as a couple, beautiful, and timeless. Just as importantly, I want to really get to know you and to give you personal, high-end service every step of the way.

Lifestyle

Engagement

Photo

St. Louis, MO (314) 518-1484

AMAZING Photographer!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Suzanne H

Julia and her assistant Kurtis were absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I had a non-traditional wedding (no wedding party, small guest list, rainy/cold day, modern/urban-ish theme), so we asked Julia to make ALL decisions regarding location and photo ideas – creative control!!!... Read More We were just along for the ride! After our initial meeting, Julia instantly knew what the 2 of us wanted out of our pictures. This was clearly seen in our awesome engagement session. She took us to several perfect urban locations and let the creativity flow. She was so easy and FUN to work with! On our wedding day, we were lucky enough to spend a full 10 hours with her and Kurtis (her assistant). I cannot even begin to explain how much fun we had.... even in the rain! Both were constantly coming up with fun, beautiful, exciting and original shots! This is a day where most brides are stressed out from the moment they wake up, however, there was not one single second where we felt rushed or unnerved or anxious in any way! Our family and friends not only LOVED the pictures from Julia, they enjoyed working with her. She was very organized and patient and fun to be around. Our teaser photos are even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Everyone is in awe of her work..... without a doubt, I will recommend her to everyone I know. Julia Noack is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Book Julia!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 mindee k

I cannot say enough amazing things about Julia and her work. Pictures were a big list item for me during the wedding planning as these were the items that we would really have forever from our wedding, so I was very nervous about picking the right person to capture special... Read More moments for us. Julia went above and beyond the call of duty! Leading up to the wedding we met with Julia often and she made sure she had a list/idea of every photo we wanted so as not miss anything for us. She really listened to the type/style of photos I wanted from our day. Day of - Julia was beyond amazing! She was a great ringleader in gathering everyone together for photos and making sure all moments were captured. She was extremely organized with timing, what pictured were needed where and when, and even remembered the names of all bridesmaids/groomsmen and what family member went with the bride or groom. After the wedding, the first time seeing the photos with Julia we were simply blown away! They were beyond what I had hoped they would be. Which made it hard picking which ones we wanted in our album!!!! (that type of hard decision you actually want to have!) I am so very grateful for having Julia there so that we have amazing pictured we can treasure forever! Go with Julia! She is so easy to communicate with, you will not be disappointed!

She is Magic

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Elizabeth F

Julia Noack is a phenomenal photographer. I am a person who generally doesn't like being photographed and as such was nervous about the wedding photography in general, and I was sure in the engagement session that awkwardness would be painfully obvious. I could not have been... Read More more wrong. The photos were stunning. She had managed to capture moments that I wasn't even totally aware of. My maid of honor used several in our rehearsal dinner slideshow and I could hear friends and family crying and marveling over how amazing the shots were. And the wedding day was even better. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful and like she was a friend along for the ride - even just the teasers made me feel elated. In summary, she is brilliant and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Chris J

Working with Julia has been an absolute pleasure. As someone who is not comfortable with PDA, she had many tricks that made me comfortable throughout the photographing process. The results were beautiful, creative, and timeless photos. Julia had great advice throughout the... Read More entire process, too. She recommended we do our speeches before the food so peoples' mouths weren't full when she photographed their reactions. Lastly, Julia partners with other incredible photographers to assist during the day of the wedding. Trusting in Julia has been one of the best decision we made throughout our wedding process. I highly recommend her and encourage everyone to inquire.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Chris J

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Samantha G

Julia had photographed two weddings of friends and I loved her aesthetic. Each photographer shoots and edits differently and I knew if no one remembered anything of my wedding we would still have the photos. She also only takes a certain amount of weddings each year so she can... Read More focus on doing the editing herself which is amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos were breathtaking and she made sure to capture all the special moments especially ones important to us and she will do whatever to get a great shot! My husband felt comfortable even though he is a bit camera shy! Highly highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alex S

Julia flew out to photograph our engagement in Yosemite National Park in California, as well as to Kansas to photograph some of our wedding. She is absolutely amazing. Not every photographer can make several hours of taking pictures fun, but she can. Not only does her quick wit... Read More and passion for her craft make her fun to work with, but her talent is unparalleled. You need only to look at her work to see the difference between her and other photographers. She is simply the best. Her attention to detail on every shot, from posing to lighting, makes her work stand out above the rest. Her talent is nothing short of epic. If you are looking for the best, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Terry W

Julia was a great photographer! She was very patient with myself and my groomsmen and she was actively involved throughout our entire wedding day. Highly recommend for any upcoming special events.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Janine C

Only Julia could make our cloudy/rainy wedding day a dream. The pictures she delivered with made me say I wouldn't have changed it for a sunny day. What? isn't that against bride rules?! I stand by it. I was comfortable giving her rein over the day- no pun intended! Julia was... Read More professional and organized. We ended up with the most beautiful memories. She got us out on a row boat, on the clearest hour of the day. It allowed my newly husband and I to have some laughs and time alone. It was perfect! My husband and I had a very large wedding party and guest list. It was no issue for Julia, she was collected, patient, and detailed oriented. Julia's photographs are impeccable! Julia is more than just having your memories captured in a photograph. She is every brides dream photographer!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Heather R

Julia is an amazing and highly talented photographer! I'm so glad we chose her to take pictures of our wedding day. We have so many beautiful pictures, it's so hard to choose favorites! Not only does she take gorgeous pictures, she is also wonderful to work with! As the bride... Read More she was by my side for a large part of my wedding day and helped things move along seamlessly. She worked so well with my family and made sure we got all of the shots that we wanted. I highly recommend choosing Julia to photograph your wedding, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Julia for all of your hard work and for giving us so many wonderful pictures to cherish for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Casey D

Julia delivers a best-in-class product, plain and simple. If photography is one of your top priorities for your wedding you leave nothing to chance by hiring her. Very thorough in her process and can shoot a variety of styles. We used her for our engagement photos as well as... Read More the wedding and I think that made the wedding day go that much better because we were used to each other. Bottom line, if you are looking for top of the line quality, Julia has to be on your list.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ali B

Julia Noack is an amazing photographer!! Her pictures are beautiful and she is so nice and fun to work with. I have been in a lot of weddings and she is by far one of the most patient photographers that I’ve come across (we all know how antsy the boys get :) ) We loved all of... Read More our engagement photos and we love every single sneak peek photo from our wedding! My husband and myself felt so comfortable and laid back. She is seriously the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kris R

Julia has an incredible talent. You won't find anyone else like her! We loved her pictures from our engagement session and our wedding. They are magnificent. Her attention to detail and lighting capture truly unique photographs. If you want to hire the best, hire Julia!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Christy B

If you visit Julia's website and look through her portfolio you will see why I chose her. She captures the most beautiful moments and the colors in her pictures are so vivid. During the photo sessions she has the couple interact with each other to get some real emotions in the... Read More pictures so everything doesn't seem so posed. She was great to work with and I look forward to using her in the future.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samantha C

Julia and her people were all AMAZING. They were such a dream team and kept the day flowing so well. She came up with such amazing ideas to help bring our special day to life! So far we have seen a few teasers and I'm obsessed with them!! We could not be more happy and satisfied... Read More with our choice of photographer. Strongly recommend!! :) ​

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ariel E

Julia is truly an excellent photographer. She photographed not only my wedding, but my sisters and good friends weddings over the last few years. She can work with lighting on any type of day and give you great pictures. I knew immediately without question who I wanted to... Read More photograph my wedding, and it was worth every penny. I highly recommend that you work with Julia if you want high quality professional pictures. I personally think that pictures are something that you will keep and want to look at for generations to remember all the best things. If you are interested book early because she is very popular. 😊 Thanks again Julia.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie D

Julia was fantastic to work with! She has a wonderful eye and made all our shots look both beautiful and unique to our style. Her experience and expertise show in each frame--the lighting, placement and settings are perfection! Julia was flexible, honest and dedicated to making... Read More our wedding photos worth every penny! I really enjoyed working with Julia and have recommended her to each of my friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kyle H

Julia really went above and beyond with the pictures. She was very professional and the pictures turned out amazing. Weddings can be stressful for everyone involved but she really made us feel like she was on top of things without being pushy. I would highly recommend her to... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn H

Julia made us so comfortable with getting our picture taken which is a feat in itself. She also is great at capturing us just having a good time and being comfortable. We received many compliments on the pictures saying you can see how much fun we were having and how natural we... Read More looked together which is exactly what we wanted for our engagement and wedding pictures. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aubrey C

Julia takes amazing pictures - she has a true talent for finding beautiful scenery and making sure everyone in the picture looks their best. She's organized and responsive, and she was great to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth K

Julia was awesome and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! She is very talented and creative...her attention to detail really shows in her work! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth K

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan M

Julia is an amazing photographer! She pays attention to the smallest of details and works with you to ensure you are on the same page about your photographs. She communicates well and is very organized. Her photographs are amazing! We have received thousands of compliments on... Read More our photos! We are so pleased we went with Julia for our wedding! You will absolutely love working with Julia and the resulting photos! We would HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Faith L

PERFECTION. We can’t recommend Julia Noack Photography highly enough and have no reservations in doing so. Our only problem has been choosing our favorite pictures and yours may be getting to book this fabulous photographer! Choose Julia Noack. You won’t regret it! To trust... Read More someone with one of the most important days of your life is no small thing; to be inspired by her ideas and artistic eye was an added bonus. Photos were a top priority for my husband and me for the engagement and wedding pictures. We could not be happier with our experience of working with Julia Noack Photography. She was open to our crazy idea of shooting engagement pictures at our favorite dog park, and those turned out great! When given creative freedom she, along with assistant Rachel, made the made the most of the scenery and documented some truly breath-taking images on our wedding day. We love everything we have seen from her, our friends and family are amazed by the pictures and we get to enjoy these precious memories captured so beautifully… a special part of our day that we’ll never forget. She worked well with everyone, helping them to all feel included, from the youngest of the bridal party to the oldest special guest. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Samantha D

Julia did a fantastic job for our wedding photos! Julia and her assistant kept the wedding party focused and my husband and I calm. She is amazing to work with and takes beautiful photos! We are so excited to see how the entire wedding photos turned out but from what we've seen... Read More they are wonderful! We can not thank you enough!