Lifestyle

Engagement

Photo

AMAZING Photographer!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Suzanne H

Julia and her assistant Kurtis were absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I had a non-traditional wedding (no wedding party, small guest list, rainy/cold day, modern/urban-ish theme), so we asked Julia to make ALL decisions regarding location and photo ideas – creative control!!!... Read More We were just along for the ride! After our initial meeting, Julia instantly knew what the 2 of us wanted out of our pictures. This was clearly seen in our awesome engagement session. She took us to several perfect urban locations and let the creativity flow. She was so easy and FUN to work with! On our wedding day, we were lucky enough to spend a full 10 hours with her and Kurtis (her assistant). I cannot even begin to explain how much fun we had.... even in the rain! Both were constantly coming up with fun, beautiful, exciting and original shots! This is a day where most brides are stressed out from the moment they wake up, however, there was not one single second where we felt rushed or unnerved or anxious in any way! Our family and friends not only LOVED the pictures from Julia, they enjoyed working with her. She was very organized and patient and fun to be around. Our teaser photos are even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Everyone is in awe of her work..... without a doubt, I will recommend her to everyone I know. Julia Noack is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Book Julia!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 mindee k

I cannot say enough amazing things about Julia and her work. Pictures were a big list item for me during the wedding planning as these were the items that we would really have forever from our wedding, so I was very nervous about picking the right person to capture special... Read More moments for us. Julia went above and beyond the call of duty! Leading up to the wedding we met with Julia often and she made sure she had a list/idea of every photo we wanted so as not miss anything for us. She really listened to the type/style of photos I wanted from our day. Day of - Julia was beyond amazing! She was a great ringleader in gathering everyone together for photos and making sure all moments were captured. She was extremely organized with timing, what pictured were needed where and when, and even remembered the names of all bridesmaids/groomsmen and what family member went with the bride or groom. After the wedding, the first time seeing the photos with Julia we were simply blown away! They were beyond what I had hoped they would be. Which made it hard picking which ones we wanted in our album!!!! (that type of hard decision you actually want to have!) I am so very grateful for having Julia there so that we have amazing pictured we can treasure forever! Go with Julia! She is so easy to communicate with, you will not be disappointed!

She is Magic

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Elizabeth F

Julia Noack is a phenomenal photographer. I am a person who generally doesn't like being photographed and as such was nervous about the wedding photography in general, and I was sure in the engagement session that awkwardness would be painfully obvious. I could not have been... Read More more wrong. The photos were stunning. She had managed to capture moments that I wasn't even totally aware of. My maid of honor used several in our rehearsal dinner slideshow and I could hear friends and family crying and marveling over how amazing the shots were. And the wedding day was even better. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful and like she was a friend along for the ride - even just the teasers made me feel elated. In summary, she is brilliant and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samanba I

Julia and her people were all AMAZING. They were such a dream team and kept the day flowing so well. She came up with such amazing ideas to help bring our special day to life! So far we have seen a few teasers and I'm obsessed with them!! We could not be more happy and satisfied... Read More with our choice of photographer. Strongly recommend!! :) ​

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ariel E

Julia is truly an excellent photographer. She photographed not only my wedding, but my sisters and good friends weddings over the last few years. She can work with lighting on any type of day and give you great pictures. I knew immediately without question who I wanted to... Read More photograph my wedding, and it was worth every penny. I highly recommend that you work with Julia if you want high quality professional pictures. I personally think that pictures are something that you will keep and want to look at for generations to remember all the best things. If you are interested book early because she is very popular. 😊 Thanks again Julia.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie D

Julia was fantastic to work with! She has a wonderful eye and made all our shots look both beautiful and unique to our style. Her experience and expertise show in each frame--the lighting, placement and settings are perfection! Julia was flexible, honest and dedicated to making... Read More our wedding photos worth every penny! I really enjoyed working with Julia and have recommended her to each of my friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kyle H

Julia really went above and beyond with the pictures. She was very professional and the pictures turned out amazing. Weddings can be stressful for everyone involved but she really made us feel like she was on top of things without being pushy. I would highly recommend her to... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn H

Julia made us so comfortable with getting our picture taken which is a feat in itself. She also is great at capturing us just having a good time and being comfortable. We received many compliments on the pictures saying you can see how much fun we were having and how natural we... Read More looked together which is exactly what we wanted for our engagement and wedding pictures. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aubrey C

Julia takes amazing pictures - she has a true talent for finding beautiful scenery and making sure everyone in the picture looks their best. She's organized and responsive, and she was great to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth K

Julia was awesome and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! She is very talented and creative...her attention to detail really shows in her work! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth K

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan M

Julia is an amazing photographer! She pays attention to the smallest of details and works with you to ensure you are on the same page about your photographs. She communicates well and is very organized. Her photographs are amazing! We have received thousands of compliments on... Read More our photos! We are so pleased we went with Julia for our wedding! You will absolutely love working with Julia and the resulting photos! We would HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Faith L

PERFECTION. We can’t recommend Julia Noack Photography highly enough and have no reservations in doing so. Our only problem has been choosing our favorite pictures and yours may be getting to book this fabulous photographer! Choose Julia Noack. You won’t regret it! To trust... Read More someone with one of the most important days of your life is no small thing; to be inspired by her ideas and artistic eye was an added bonus. Photos were a top priority for my husband and me for the engagement and wedding pictures. We could not be happier with our experience of working with Julia Noack Photography. She was open to our crazy idea of shooting engagement pictures at our favorite dog park, and those turned out great! When given creative freedom she, along with assistant Rachel, made the made the most of the scenery and documented some truly breath-taking images on our wedding day. We love everything we have seen from her, our friends and family are amazed by the pictures and we get to enjoy these precious memories captured so beautifully… a special part of our day that we’ll never forget. She worked well with everyone, helping them to all feel included, from the youngest of the bridal party to the oldest special guest. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Samantha D

Julia did a fantastic job for our wedding photos! Julia and her assistant kept the wedding party focused and my husband and I calm. She is amazing to work with and takes beautiful photos! We are so excited to see how the entire wedding photos turned out but from what we've seen... Read More they are wonderful! We can not thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Katie R

Julia is AMAZING! Our pictures turned out flawless and she is a genius with couples who may be a little camera shy. My husband does not like getting his picture taken and Julia captured all the smiles and sweet moments and made him feel comfortable which was priceless. I... Read More couldn't have been more happy with how everything went!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

Julia took absolutely amazing photographs on our wedding day! She is very committed to and passionate about her work, and her attention to detail results in truly outstanding photography. Thank you Julia!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

We booked Julia for a winter wedding and she was amazing! She was so patient with my many requests, changes, and all my wedding day jitters. It was a smaller wedding, but you would never know by looking at the gorgeous pictures. They captured every moment perfect, making it... Read More incredibly easy to relive the special day. We highly recommend Julia to everyone!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Elizabeth R

I've known Julia since high school and when I heard that she had started doing wedding photography and saw some of her photographs, I knew she was the one I wanted for my wedding photos. And did she deliver! She was professional but helpful. She came up with some great locations... Read More for both our engagement session and wedding photography that I would have never known about. I've only seen a few teasers from my wedding, but they've made me hungry for more. I would highly recommend Julia Noack Photography to capture all of the special moments of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kristina A

Julia was FANTASTIC. We got married in April of this year and we could not be happier with our pictures or experience. It rained on our wedding day and rained during our ceremony, which was outside at the Botanical Gardens. Julia made it work without flinching and we got... Read More gorgeous shots. She was flexible and kept me calm even when I had a mini freak out when I thought my makeup was melting. :) The bridal party and tons of guests commented on how nice, laid-back and talented Julia was. She has a great eye and is definitely an artist. :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Anna F

Julia was fantastic! Professional. Has a unique eye for fun photo opportunities. Helpful in organizing the people and keeping track of time while we took in our day. We just received our wedding album and WOW - what a perfect way to relive our day as much as we want. The photos... Read More are beautiful and her strategy of putting the album together in a way that really told the story of the entire day was perfect. Thank you, Julia for always responding to our (sometimes silly) questions quickly, for learning the faces of the main characters (entire wedding party and immediate families) of our day so that you could focus on the main events, and for making us look even more elegant than we felt! We couldn't have preserved such detailed memories of our wedding day without your talents. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jennifer T

A friend of mine recommended Julia to me when I was planning my wedding. As soon as I knew my wedding date, I contacted Julia to see if she had availability. Of the three photographers I interviewed, you could tell Julia had the experience and confidence on how to make your day... Read More go as smoothly as possible. I was pretty lost as how to plan the actual day, which was made even more complicated because we were planning a wedding in an area we were not familiar with. Julia had previously shot a wedding in the St. Albans, MO area, so with her knowledge of great locations and overall timeline for the day, I knew I wanted her to do our wedding. My fiancée and I never had professional pictures before and did not think we were very photogenic or natural when being posed, so our engagement pictures were a great session to practice for the big day. We wanted engagement pictures all over STL (IL side of the river, downtown, Forest Park), and Julia was more than accommodating to make sure we were realistic in what we wanted and prioritize the best shots. She also has a great system for picking out the best photographs when you are going through hundreds of pictures from your sessions. I was overwhelmed with the number of engagement session photographs, but her way of working through the groups of pictures together makes it much easier to pick out the ones you love for a book or prints. On our wedding day, Julia was awesome at directing our bridal party and making sure we got all of the specific shots we wanted. We sent her a list of family pictures we wanted to make sure we got ahead of time, and Julia and her assistant did an incredible job with making sure we hit everything on the list. She rolled with the punches very well that day with us running 45 minutes behind schedule and worked hard all through the reception to capture special moments with our guests. Most importantly, her photographs are amazing. It seems funny at the time to do certain poses, but as soon as you see your pictures, you understand why your photographer directs you or makes you get really close to your significant other. Her understanding of lighting and scenery is amazing and we have great shots from both our engagement and wedding photos. She also is good at capturing emotion and “in the moment” shots. Out of all of the things I would have done differently on my wedding day, I would have Julia as my photographer over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Julia is an EXTREMELY TALENTED photographer!!!! Pictures are one of the most important items that a groom and bride have to remember their special day. Julia goes above and beyond to ensure you have pictures that will last a lifetime. In addition, she is very creative with her... Read More shots and makes sure she encompasses candid, posed, and portraits throughout the events. As a bride, you have a million things on your mind and just want to enjoy the day. Julia allows this to happen as she focuses on the details and picks great locations to ensure that the pictures turn out phenomenal. She really gets to know you as a bride and groom and works to tell the story of your wedding. Our wedding was a three day event, and our story was told brilliantly. We cannot thank Julia enough. She is a wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 April H

THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! I had to be the pickiest bride ever when it came to picking a wedding photographer and engagement photographer because I grew up with my mother being a professional photographer and artist, I love photography, and I knew that this would be one of... Read More the most important things to me about my wedding. I searched for months and examined a LOT of websites and a LOT of photographs. I fell in LOVE with Julia's photographs. She is simply beyond the best at what she does hands down and her photos just capture how beyond talented she is!! After my months long search, I called her hoping to book her for our wedding and was crushed to learn that she was booked on our wedding day. However, amazingly, we were able to book her for our engagement pictures and we were just blown away!!! She was just amazing. Not only are her pictures to die for, she is a dream to work with!! She was so sweet and put me and my husband now (then fiancee) at total ease and made the whole process fun and laid back. She worked quickly and got a ton of pictures, but never once made us feel rushed - me and my husband pretty much just kicked back and had fun! Then when we got the results, we were just blown away again! I cannot emphasize how talented Julia is. She took hundreds of pictures and they all were just so amazingly beautiful. It wasn't like only a handful turned out to be great shots. They were all simply amazing. She is just THAT talented. On top of all that, we had a short turnaround time for our engagement pictures and wanted some of our pictures for our wedding - Julia worked with our time crunch and got a few pictures to us ASAP so we could use them in our wedding decorations! My husband and I cannot wait to use Julia for the rest of our lives for baby pictures or Christmas pictures or pretty much everything that we can! Do not wait to book Julia - she is the absolute BEST!!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Charles J

For somebody such as myself who doesn't like his picture taken, Julia made it an enjoyable and fun experience. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Tricia W

Julia was absolutely fantastic! From the engagement session to the final shot of the reception, she was wonderful to work with. Her photography captures the moment perfectly, and her artful touch resulted in breathtaking photos of our wedding. I have never seen an Arch wedding... Read More photo look as magnificent as the ones she shot (not mention the fact that she had to avoid construction surrounding the Arch grounds). Besides my Arch request, she was great about suggesting locations that she had personally looked at the previous day. Julia worked extremely well with my large family and all of the little ones in the wedding party. I received many compliments regarding how she handled the large family portraits from all my family members. I couldn't be happier with my choice to have Julia as my wedding photographer. The wedding album she designed does a wonderful job of telling the story of the day. For photos that you will treasure for the memories and as art, I would recommend booking Julia.

Start a Conversation!