YOUR DREAM, YOUR STYLE, YOUR DAY

We are not your typical wedding planners. People hire us because they want a wedding that stands apart from all others. Our clients are busy professionals that come to us to put together a seamless yet stress-free wedding. No matter what your dream wedding entails, we will exceed your expectations. Contact us today for a free consultation. We listen to what you want in a planner and from there we can build you the perfect package that will meet all your planning needs. FALL SPECIAL (PLEASE REQUEST): BOOK YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY WITH US THROUGH JULIA WINTERS PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A $100 CREDIT MONTH-OF PLANNING, $200 CREDIT FOR PARTIAL PLANNING, AND $300 CREDIT FOR FULL SERVICE PLANNING

Engagement Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Dallas, TX Dallas/ Fort Worth (214) 471-0171

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Dianne E

Having full-time jobs and being parents, we definitely needed an event planner to help with our wedding planning. We did not know where to begin at first, but our comfort level with Julia made the process less daunting. She was able to educate us in areas we were clueless about... Read More and introduced us to her contacts and network, which saved us a lot of time in terms of picking vendors. She made sure to get to know the look we were going for, which we appreciated while planning for details to incorporate in the wedding. Julia also served as the middle person for communicating and corralling all the vendors, another task to cross off our list making everything easier. On the day of the wedding, she went above and beyond what we expected, and kept everyone on time, and structured so that the entire event went smoothly. We appreciate Julia for all of her efforts throughout our year of wedding planning, and would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Georgia M

Julia was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had no idea how overwhelming planning a wedding would be until I started. I quickly realized that I was going to need help. I immediately liked Julia from the first moment we spoke on the phone! She set deadlines for making... Read More decisions about wedding details early on. We got all the important things, like vendors, picked out and contracted early which helped to not feel overwhelmed as we got closer to the wedding date. Throughout the planning process she was professional, punctual, and always available to address any of my concerns. On the actual wedding day Julia took care of everything for me! She had all the details planned out and all I had to do was relax and enjoy the day, stress-free! I am so happy that I decided on using Julia Winters Events. I can honestly say that I had the perfect wedding. Thank you so much Julia!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Morgan S

Julia was great. She "paid for herself" right off the bat by finding us the perfect wedding venue - a place we would have never looked! She also made sure our day ran smoothly! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Tiffany T

Julia is absolutely amazing. Julia allowed me to have creative freedom on how I envisioned my wedding. Gave great recommendations on wonderful vendors, and was always available to talk to. The day of the wedding went very smooth. She kept me up to date on how everything was... Read More going and things she felt I needed to be aware of. Both ceremony and reception space looked absolutely stunning. Our guest were in awe, and continue to talk about how beautiful it was and how much fun they had.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Nathan G

Working with Julia was fantastic! We had selected Julia to help with all of our month-of plans and she exceeded our expectations! From simple tips on color of linen a month out, recommending different vendors to help save us some extra money, coordinating layouts, etc., Julia... Read More always had the right answers/guidance. Julia always arrived on time to scheduled meetings, her follow up and follow through was impeccable and we knew we would not have anything to worry about on our big day. It was truly a night for us to remember and would not have been nearly as successful without Julia! I would hands down recommend her for any wedding planning! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Aubrey K

Having Julia and Sommer coordinate my special day was more than I could have dreamed of. Julia is so professional and you can tell she knows the business. I needed a "day of coordinator " last minute and she came to the rescue. Her assistant, Sommer, was my point person and... Read More she couldn't have been more perfect. Sommer was amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Dana G

Julia made my wedding dreams completely come true!!! She was so easy to work with and always a phone call or email away!! She responds so quickly and gave us the absolute best vendors!!! Could not have had my dream wedding without her!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jordan S

My wife and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Julia Winters Events. Mrs. McLoughlin and her team were extremely professional and provided expert quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Mrs. McLoughlin that... Read More we even had a wedding at all! 8-weeks from the wedding we had no decorations, linen, flowers, favors, etc. for the ceremony and reception. With one phone call, Mrs. McLoughlin came in and saved the day! Within weeks, she put together a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, vendor contracts, etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the SPCA puppy adoption station on the lawn of the reception venue! Most importantly, Mrs. McLoughlin & her team made us feel comfortable that we were going to get the wedding of our dreams within budget, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Julia Winters Events to our friends, one of which has already booked her after seeing our wedding ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Uzma S

We hired Julia for our day-of-coordinator and she did a wonderful job. She was constantly on top of things and made our wedding day practically stress free! She was easy to communicate with and very professional.

2017-08-22T07:20:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be part of your team! I hope all is well, it was good seeing you at the Durani wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Fate R

Are you considering hiring a coordinator? Well TRUST ME, when the time comes you will want one! The last few weeks are incredibly stressful and by hiring Julia, my wedding went down like a breeze or at least I thought so. Actaully there were many problems but when they arose... Read More Julia was there to fix them! I was allowed time to enjoy my day! She is definitely worth spending the money on, and she will get the job done! HIRE HER! ❤️❤️❤️

2017-07-17T12:17:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was great working with you and your family. Please stay in touch.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kayla K

Julia was absolutely wonderful. We hired her for month of coordination, which was the perfect package for us as the month leading up to the wedding started to feel very overwhelming for me. Even though her services didn't officially start with us until 4 weeks out, Julia was... Read More more than happy to offer advice and recommendations in the year leading up to the wedding after I had booked her. Julia was super responsive throughout the entire process and her wedding planning website is useful and easy to navigate. After our first official wedding planning meeting 4 weeks prior to the wedding, I started to actually see and trust that everything was going to come together. I couldn't have placed my trust in more capable hands than Julia's. On the day of the wedding, I never once had to even think about the details because everything ran so smoothly. This really is saying a lot because we found out after the wedding that a couple of our vendors made some pretty big mistakes that would have been noticed by guests had Julia not stepped in to help them succeed. (Note that these vendors were NOT referred to us by Julia! Lesson learned!) Deciding to hire a month of coordinator was the best decision I made for the wedding, and choosing Julia to be my coordinator was the second best decision. Thank you, Julia!!

2017-06-01T10:40:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be your wedding planner. I always try very hard to make sure that my couples have an amazing wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Noelle H

Julia was a wonderful planner to have during the month/day of. She was able to provide us with great options for last minute vendors we needed. She was detailed in her timeline & in contacting our vendors for confirmation & final payment information. Thanks for making our... Read More special day run so smoothly!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Ellen F

We hired Julia as our month-of coordinator and she did a fantastic job! She helped our wedding day go off without a hitch, and it was great having her handle all the details on our big day, so that I could just enjoy the wedding itself. She was also quite helpful with helping... Read More me think through the last minute details, work out the timeline and keep us on schedule that day. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

2017-06-01T10:41:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christian H

Julia did a tremendous job helping us with our month-of coordination. She developed an organized and thorough timeline for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, kept track of all our vendors and contracts, provided numerous tips along the way, and made sure the weekend went... Read More flawlessly for us. She also pays very close attention to every detail big and small. She was the only one to catch a slightly uneven table in the reception room, and was able to resolve the matter before the wedding got underway. But the biggest reason I would recommend Julia is her lightening-fast response time to questions and comments! Julia we can't thank you enough for making our wedding go perfectly!!

2017-06-01T10:42:16 Response from the vendor

I just want to say the both of you are the sweetest couple. I am so happy that the both of you found each other to marry and to let me be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Julia R

We are so glad that we had Julia help us with our month-of coordination. We didn't have to worry about any last minute details or contacting vendors frantically in the last few weeks before our wedding. Everything went smoothly and worked out the way we had hoped! Thank you so... Read More much Julia! It was so great working with you =)

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Caitlin D

Julia and her team were absolutely amazing! Our day was perfect in every way and it was all thanks to her and our amazing vendors! I would recommend her to anyone from a DIY Bride to someone in the industry. Wedding planners are such an asset on the day of your wedding and Julia... Read More is definitely at the top of her field!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren C

I had Julia as my month of planner for my husbands and I October 23, 2016 wedding. Julia and Emma were absolutely amazing!! As soon as I met with Julia the month before the wedding I knew that I could trust her to help me finish my last minutes details. All of the stress was... Read More lifted off my shoulder because I could trust Julia to be my contact person to all of the vendors figuring out the final details. She and Emma prepared a timeline for all of my wedding party, family, and vendors which made things so easy to follow and I didn't get a million phone calls asking what time things were happening. Julia is always available to help and answered all of my questions when I had my mini freak outs! The day of the wedding she was calm and collected and made me feel at ease. The day was absolutely perfect! Julia was on time with all of the activities (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) I would highly recommend her to anyone!! My only regret was not getting her sooner!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 morgan m

Julia and her assistant, Emma, did a great job as my month of coordinators! Everything went as planned. It was nice to have someone there to make sure everything stayed on schedule. It was a load off my mind to have them there! Especially to make sure the vendors delivered... Read More everything and set up things in the correct spots. I was too busy getting ready and taking photos to have to worry about if everything was getting done, so having them do that was such a relief!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberly C

Julia and her assistant Emma were outstanding! I did the "day of" package which really starts about 6 weeks before the wedding. I have little experience in party planning and hosting events, and I definitely didn't know how many important details I hadn't thought about for my... Read More wedding. Julia started working with me immediately, making vendor suggestions, sending me lists of questions I needed to answer about wedding day details, and giving me lots of tips and advice that I didn't know I needed. She had another event the night of my wedding so her assistant Emma was going to do my event. Emma was involved for every meeting, and copied on all communications. The day of my wedding I felt like I was already pretty organized and set up for success. When Emma arrived I was amazed with the speed of her work! I honestly thought she would have a pretty easy day ahead of her, but she worked nonstop making everything perfect. She was so sweet and caring. A few days before my wedding we had to make the last minute decision to put up a tent. The day of, it wasn't supposed to rain at all so we decided to do a hybrid set up with part of our reception under the tent and part of it outside of the tent so that everyone would have plenty of room. But we are in Texas so inevitably there was a huge thunderstorm that came rolling through shortly after dinner. Emma made it so seamless to move everything inside and keep the party fun. I had guests coming up to me all night asking where I found her and telling me she was doing a great job. It really doesn't get better than that right? I knew I needed a wedding planner, but I didn't know much I needed one. They both did a great job, and I was thankful to have them!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sara K

Julia saved me mentally from the last minute details of planning a wedding. I went from being completely stressed out to being stress free within days. She helped me narrow down what was left to do with ease and brought up things that I had never even thought about. Julia is... Read More very professional and will make sure you are always put first. I would recommend her for anyone that wants to have a beautiful wedding without the headache. She really made the difference in our experience.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Stephanie M

It is such a relief to find a planner that is supportive, responsive, and on top of their game. I would have to say my whole experience with Julia Winters Events, has been a success! Julia was so knowledgeable, and prepared for our wedding day. She went over and beyond on her... Read More duties, and was suggestive on vendors to use even though it was outside of our package. My wedding day was perfect, and stress free. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danika P

What an amazing day and it it truly would not have been possible wihtout Julia. We did not initially have the intention of hiring a wedding planner and that would have been a HUGE mistake. Julia not only is knowlegable, organized, pro-active, anad professional, she also went... Read More far beyond her duties and our expectations to make this day so special. I can not imagine this day and actually the month of, without her. Her calm demeanor is exactly what every bride and mother of the bride need to get them through all the craziness of wedding planning and especially the wedding day. I can not thank Julia enough and certainly recommend her to everyone planning their big day. Thank you Julia!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Kimberly T

Julia was my month of coordinator and she was very reasonably priced as well as super organized. I had a wedding at my house down south and and we had a number of vendors to coordinate arrival times and Julia made the whole process very seamless. She was also very helpful the... Read More day of in making sure that everything was on time!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Katie R

It is nice to know that their are companies out there like Julia Winters Events. I have been working with Julia for 10 months now to get me ready for my wedding, which is coming this weekend. I spoke to a few planners, before choosing Julia, whom only worked regular business... Read More hours, and with my schedule that was not going to work. Julia always answers her phone, and my texts that are after hours. She was very helpful in finding vendors for me, and designing my wedding. I'm going for a garden look, and with the florist she recommended and design team, I know my wedding is going to be beautiful. If you need a full service wedding planner or even partial planning, this place is your one stop shop!

Very Sweet & Helpful

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jennifer T

Julia Winters service overall was amazing. From start to finish she was there for me to help me with all my decision making. I had a lot of pressure on me to make decisions from my family and she helped make decisions for me that my family loved! If you need a planner that is... Read More always in contact with you and you don't have to chase after, I would stop here! My wedding day turned out to be perfect with the help of her assistant that was also very sweet. Everything went so smoothly, and it was worth every penny!

Julia McLoughlin

For over 10 years now I have been quite the party planner. I love every bit of it! I decided to make a career of it in graduate school, and earned my MBA in 2012 with an emphasis in event planning. My philosophy is to give each of my clients the attention they deserve by only taking on a certain amount of weddings per year. My clients love my attention to detail, quick response times, and my ability to connect with their needs. To continue my education, I am also a member of the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners.