YOUR DREAM, YOUR STYLE, YOUR DAY

We are not your typical wedding planners. People hire us because they want a wedding that stands apart from all others. Our clients are busy professionals that come to us to put together a seamless yet stress-free wedding. No matter what your dream wedding entails, we will exceed your expectations. Contact us today for a free consultation. We listen to what you want in a planner and from there we can build you the perfect package that will meet all your planning needs.

Engagement Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Dallas, TX Dallas/ Fort Worth (214) 471-0171

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Georgia M

Julia was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had no idea how overwhelming planning a wedding would be until I started. I quickly realized that I was going to need help. I immediately liked Julia from the first moment we spoke on the phone! She set deadlines for making... Read More decisions about wedding details early on. We got all the important things, like vendors, picked out and contracted early which helped to not feel overwhelmed as we got closer to the wedding date. Throughout the planning process she was professional, punctual, and always available to address any of my concerns. On the actual wedding day Julia took care of everything for me! She had all the details planned out and all I had to do was relax and enjoy the day, stress-free! I am so happy that I decided on using Julia Winters Events. I can honestly say that I had the perfect wedding. Thank you so much Julia!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Fate R

Are you considering hiring a coordinator? Well TRUST ME, when the time comes you will want one! The last few weeks are incredibly stressful and by hiring Julia, my wedding went down like a breeze or at least I thought so. Actaully there were many problems but when they arose... Read More Julia was there to fix them! I was allowed time to enjoy my day! She is definitely worth spending the money on, and she will get the job done! HIRE HER! ❤️❤️❤️

2017-07-17T12:17:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was great working with you and your family. Please stay in touch.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kayla K

Julia was absolutely wonderful. We hired her for month of coordination, which was the perfect package for us as the month leading up to the wedding started to feel very overwhelming for me. Even though her services didn't officially start with us until 4 weeks out, Julia was... Read More more than happy to offer advice and recommendations in the year leading up to the wedding after I had booked her. Julia was super responsive throughout the entire process and her wedding planning website is useful and easy to navigate. After our first official wedding planning meeting 4 weeks prior to the wedding, I started to actually see and trust that everything was going to come together. I couldn't have placed my trust in more capable hands than Julia's. On the day of the wedding, I never once had to even think about the details because everything ran so smoothly. This really is saying a lot because we found out after the wedding that a couple of our vendors made some pretty big mistakes that would have been noticed by guests had Julia not stepped in to help them succeed. (Note that these vendors were NOT referred to us by Julia! Lesson learned!) Deciding to hire a month of coordinator was the best decision I made for the wedding, and choosing Julia to be my coordinator was the second best decision. Thank you, Julia!!

2017-06-01T10:40:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be your wedding planner. I always try very hard to make sure that my couples have an amazing wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Noelle H

Julia was a wonderful planner to have during the month/day of. She was able to provide us with great options for last minute vendors we needed. She was detailed in her timeline & in contacting our vendors for confirmation & final payment information. Thanks for making our... Read More special day run so smoothly!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Ellen F

We hired Julia as our month-of coordinator and she did a fantastic job! She helped our wedding day go off without a hitch, and it was great having her handle all the details on our big day, so that I could just enjoy the wedding itself. She was also quite helpful with helping... Read More me think through the last minute details, work out the timeline and keep us on schedule that day. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

2017-06-01T10:41:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Christian H

Julia did a tremendous job helping us with our month-of coordination. She developed an organized and thorough timeline for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, kept track of all our vendors and contracts, provided numerous tips along the way, and made sure the weekend went... Read More flawlessly for us. She also pays very close attention to every detail big and small. She was the only one to catch a slightly uneven table in the reception room, and was able to resolve the matter before the wedding got underway. But the biggest reason I would recommend Julia is her lightening-fast response time to questions and comments! Julia we can't thank you enough for making our wedding go perfectly!!

2017-06-01T10:42:16 Response from the vendor

I just want to say the both of you are the sweetest couple. I am so happy that the both of you found each other to marry and to let me be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Julia R

We are so glad that we had Julia help us with our month-of coordination. We didn't have to worry about any last minute details or contacting vendors frantically in the last few weeks before our wedding. Everything went smoothly and worked out the way we had hoped! Thank you so... Read More much Julia! It was so great working with you =)

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Caitlin D

Julia and her team were absolutely amazing! Our day was perfect in every way and it was all thanks to her and our amazing vendors! I would recommend her to anyone from a DIY Bride to someone in the industry. Wedding planners are such an asset on the day of your wedding and Julia... Read More is definitely at the top of her field!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren C

I had Julia as my month of planner for my husbands and I October 23, 2016 wedding. Julia and Emma were absolutely amazing!! As soon as I met with Julia the month before the wedding I knew that I could trust her to help me finish my last minutes details. All of the stress was... Read More lifted off my shoulder because I could trust Julia to be my contact person to all of the vendors figuring out the final details. She and Emma prepared a timeline for all of my wedding party, family, and vendors which made things so easy to follow and I didn't get a million phone calls asking what time things were happening. Julia is always available to help and answered all of my questions when I had my mini freak outs! The day of the wedding she was calm and collected and made me feel at ease. The day was absolutely perfect! Julia was on time with all of the activities (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) I would highly recommend her to anyone!! My only regret was not getting her sooner!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 morgan m

Julia and her assistant, Emma, did a great job as my month of coordinators! Everything went as planned. It was nice to have someone there to make sure everything stayed on schedule. It was a load off my mind to have them there! Especially to make sure the vendors delivered... Read More everything and set up things in the correct spots. I was too busy getting ready and taking photos to have to worry about if everything was getting done, so having them do that was such a relief!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberly C

Julia and her assistant Emma were outstanding! I did the "day of" package which really starts about 6 weeks before the wedding. I have little experience in party planning and hosting events, and I definitely didn't know how many important details I hadn't thought about for my... Read More wedding. Julia started working with me immediately, making vendor suggestions, sending me lists of questions I needed to answer about wedding day details, and giving me lots of tips and advice that I didn't know I needed. She had another event the night of my wedding so her assistant Emma was going to do my event. Emma was involved for every meeting, and copied on all communications. The day of my wedding I felt like I was already pretty organized and set up for success. When Emma arrived I was amazed with the speed of her work! I honestly thought she would have a pretty easy day ahead of her, but she worked nonstop making everything perfect. She was so sweet and caring. A few days before my wedding we had to make the last minute decision to put up a tent. The day of, it wasn't supposed to rain at all so we decided to do a hybrid set up with part of our reception under the tent and part of it outside of the tent so that everyone would have plenty of room. But we are in Texas so inevitably there was a huge thunderstorm that came rolling through shortly after dinner. Emma made it so seamless to move everything inside and keep the party fun. I had guests coming up to me all night asking where I found her and telling me she was doing a great job. It really doesn't get better than that right? I knew I needed a wedding planner, but I didn't know much I needed one. They both did a great job, and I was thankful to have them!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sara K

Julia saved me mentally from the last minute details of planning a wedding. I went from being completely stressed out to being stress free within days. She helped me narrow down what was left to do with ease and brought up things that I had never even thought about. Julia is... Read More very professional and will make sure you are always put first. I would recommend her for anyone that wants to have a beautiful wedding without the headache. She really made the difference in our experience.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Stephanie M

It is such a relief to find a planner that is supportive, responsive, and on top of their game. I would have to say my whole experience with Julia Winters Events, has been a success! Julia was so knowledgeable, and prepared for our wedding day. She went over and beyond on her... Read More duties, and was suggestive on vendors to use even though it was outside of our package. My wedding day was perfect, and stress free. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Danika P

What an amazing day and it it truly would not have been possible wihtout Julia. We did not initially have the intention of hiring a wedding planner and that would have been a HUGE mistake. Julia not only is knowlegable, organized, pro-active, anad professional, she also went... Read More far beyond her duties and our expectations to make this day so special. I can not imagine this day and actually the month of, without her. Her calm demeanor is exactly what every bride and mother of the bride need to get them through all the craziness of wedding planning and especially the wedding day. I can not thank Julia enough and certainly recommend her to everyone planning their big day. Thank you Julia!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Kimberly T

Julia was my month of coordinator and she was very reasonably priced as well as super organized. I had a wedding at my house down south and and we had a number of vendors to coordinate arrival times and Julia made the whole process very seamless. She was also very helpful the... Read More day of in making sure that everything was on time!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Katie R

It is nice to know that their are companies out there like Julia Winters Events. I have been working with Julia for 10 months now to get me ready for my wedding, which is coming this weekend. I spoke to a few planners, before choosing Julia, whom only worked regular business... Read More hours, and with my schedule that was not going to work. Julia always answers her phone, and my texts that are after hours. She was very helpful in finding vendors for me, and designing my wedding. I'm going for a garden look, and with the florist she recommended and design team, I know my wedding is going to be beautiful. If you need a full service wedding planner or even partial planning, this place is your one stop shop!

Very Sweet & Helpful

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jennifer T

Julia Winters service overall was amazing. From start to finish she was there for me to help me with all my decision making. I had a lot of pressure on me to make decisions from my family and she helped make decisions for me that my family loved! If you need a planner that is... Read More always in contact with you and you don't have to chase after, I would stop here! My wedding day turned out to be perfect with the help of her assistant that was also very sweet. Everything went so smoothly, and it was worth every penny!

The Best Wedding Coordinator!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Julia was amazing from the beginning! I walked away from our first consultation feeling like so much stress had been lifted off of me. She went above and beyond to help my wedding day turn out exactly how I pictured it. I was very impressed with how organized, creative and... Read More dedicated she was. She was even emailing me on the night before her own wedding! On the day of the wedding, there was no crisis that was too big for her. She took all of the stress off of me and allowed me to enjoy every moment of the day. It was amazing how she kept us on track during our reception. As the bride, you are so over the top with excitement that you really have no idea what is going on. There was so much we wanted to fit into our four hour event and she made sure we got to do it all. We were able to float around visiting with all of our friends and family without a care in the world. My husband and I had the best day of our entire lives and we owe that to Julia. She was truly the best and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to have the perfect wedding day!

Great Work, Creative with ways to save money!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Susan H

Julia was very helpful with our wedding, and made sure we stayed within budget. We wanted a bohemian look for our wedding and only had a certain amount of money to put towards our decor for the wedding. She came up with creative ways for us to make some of our decor to save... Read More money, and told us about other websites that have what we were looking for a great price! Overall we were very satisfied with the design of our wedding, and our wedding day went perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarah R

Julia was a pleasure to work with! I had a general picture of what I wanted for the look and feel for my wedding. Julia has amazing taste and generated so many great ideas - most were even better than what I originally imagined! She is incredibly organized and proactive, and she... Read More made sure that everything was moving forward. She made the whole experience fun and low-stress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarah R

Grateful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We are grateful that we went with Julia Winters! We had the wedding of our dreams, and with all of our last minute requests, Julia made it happened. If you want a wedding planner that works with you and not against you, go with Julia! She made it work for us, and I bet she... Read More will with you too!! Thank you again!!

Best Decision!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Claire F

Julia was the best to work with. She discussed all her packages with me, and I decided I needed a lot of help and went with the full service package. Best Decision. She did everything for me, all I had to do is tell her yes or no when it came down to selecting a vendor to go... Read More with! She sent me reminders, and always answered my e-mails quickly, sometimes within a few minutes. I needed someone that could take charge, and was not pushy, and she did both. I am very happy I selected her to plan my wedding. She made sure the vision of my wedding came true, and that I was stress free on my wedding day, which is all a girl can ask for! I have already recommended her to my friends, and I hope you go with her too.

Julia delivered, and exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Jenn M

Let me tell you, I was stressed trying to plan my own wedding. After a month of trying to do it on my own, I started looking for a wedding planner. I contacted a few, and met with Julia. She was so informative, and answered all my questions. I went ahead and went with a... Read More partial planning package. She helped me find the vendors I needed, and went to appointments with me. I never had to reach out to her when I needed something, she was always around to make sure everything was on course. My stress level was lowered tremendously, and I felt like I didn't have to worry any more because I had someone to make sure all my vendors where is order, payments made, and appointments where scheduled with reminders. I would have to say that I have worked with a lot of people through work, and never came across someone that was so organized, and was here for me all the way. I would have never made it with out her!

Amazing, just what we needed

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Julia F

We found Julia on the Knot, and we couldn't be more happier with our experience so far. She has been nothing but accommodating to our needs. She has great attention to detail, and gave great vendor recommendations. She has great time-management skills, and very organized.... Read More She even gave my wife a organizer to help with all the wedding planning for the "day of wedding package" we selected. If you need someone that has flawless taste, a go getter, and most importantly someone that will listen to what you really want, I would use her.

Julia McLoughlin

For over 10 years now I have been quite the party planner. I love every bit of it! I decided to make a career of it in graduate school, and earned my MBA in 2012 with an emphasis in event planning. My philosophy is to give each of my clients the attention they deserve by only taking on a certain amount of weddings per year. My clients love my attention to detail, quick response times, and my ability to connect with their needs. To continue my education, I am also a member of the American Association of Certified Wedding Planners.