Be More In Love... Find the DRESS you LOVE!

At K&B, it is about more than just shopping for a dress. It is about the experience of finding the perfect wedding gown that makes you feel gorgeous on your wedding day. After pairing you with a fabulous gown & accessories, we help you choose styles & colors for your bridal party & mom too! We are located inside of Be More Inspired Wedding Studio where we share space with five award winning partners who can help you with all of your wedding day needs. From stunning custom accessories, gorgeous design and planning help, lush floral design, elegant hair & makeup and seamless honeymoon & destination wedding help; you can choose to be more inspired by one or all of the partners inside the studio.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

24 South Main Street, Bel Air, MD (410) 838-1135

Wonderful Dress Experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebecca S

I can't say enough about K&B. This was the first bridal store I went to, and luckily for me I fell in love with my dress here. The staff was amazing and really helpful when I was trying on dresses, purchasing, and all my fitting visits. Kate was my stylist and she was... Read More wonderful. She was honest and definitely didn't push me into buying something I didn't love. After I bought my dress I had no trouble getting it delivered or scheduling my fitting appointments. Susan did my alterations and she was amazing. My dress was tricky to alter, but she did a perfect job. Even when I realized a last minute problem, she fixed it quickly so that my dress was ready in time. Also, they have accessories available if you want anything. Truly wonderful and stress free!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Christina B

If you want great selection and service then this is your place to go! The new location at Be More Inspired will not just help you find your gown but also your bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses, florist, wedding planner, accessories, and more! You could plan your... Read More entire wedding here!! These ladies are absolutely wonderful to work with, easy to get in touch with, very responsive, and very concerned about making sure you get everything you want and need for your wedding.

K&B is fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Angie w

We used K&B bridal in Bel Air for our Bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, flower girl dress, and alterations (we also used them for day of coordination which we have reviewed separately, but also awesome!:) The ladies at K&B were wonderful to work with. From the beginning they were so... Read More understanding about my demands to get the perfect shade of orange :) and they even allowed me to get my dress altered at the shop even though I had purchased it from another salon 8 years ago. They work extremely hard to make sure each item we ordered came in on time and fit everyone perfectly. K&B played the biggest part in making our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to to be and I cannot say enough about how great they are!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kate R

I had a wonderful experience at K&B Bridal. I purchased my wedding dress here for our June 2016 wedding. The gals at the shop were always so kind, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I bought my gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress at a K&B trunk show event (which was super fun, and I... Read More even got a little discount on the dress!) The shop is adorable, and I love that they are a full-service boutique that works with other vendors. The shop staff made me feel so special and taken care of during my dress shopping experience. There was a little stress at one point, as I started a new hobby with my Fiance (indoor rock climbing) about 6 months before the wedding. The dress originally fit almost perfectly, but then when I went to the "final" alteration, it wouldn't close! (new shoulder muscles!)! *insert panic mode!* The staff worked with me to take the dress back out in the short time frame before the wedding. They kept me calm and never had any doubt that the dress would be perfect for my day. And it was!! Thank you K&B for such a wonderful experience. I continue to recommend your shop to all of my friends and family in the area. PS- this may seem like common sense, but do not start a brand new exercise after you have already had your wedding dress altered! LOL.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah B

Did a walk in, as their site says you can. Saw not a single other shopper in bridal floor ( said had 2 guests upstairs where other gowns are). The associate was sitting at desk and said we could look and schedule a fitting appt if wanted to try on. I saw empty store, empty... Read More dressing room and explained this was last stop just to be sure the dress she wanted at another shop was "the one". At that point realized we would not be back so offered to allow her to try on dresses. Magic! A space opened up! My daughter was running behind so I told her this was not the place for us and met her at Elegant Touch were she was treated like a princess as every bride to be should and bought her dress.

2017-01-30T15:10:49 Response from the vendor

Hello! I'm so sorry you're upset with your visit to our store. We do try our best to accommodate walk ins as our website states. The day that you stopped into our studio was a holiday and our staff was all working with appointments when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 mary g

I had such a great experience here. Everyone is so kind and warm.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Casey D

We went for my first (and last) bridal appointment. Emily and her staff took great care of me and my bridal party, were patient, encouraging, and cheerful. We never felt rushed and felt that they created a great experience for us. We left with a gorgeous dress!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Adrienne C

K & B was the first bridal boutique I went to and after trying on many dresses to see what style I liked best, I wound up trying on one that was exactly what I pictured myself in and had everything I wanted in a dress! The staff was beyond helpful and so friendly that it made... Read More the experience a pleasure! Bought the dress and veil that same day and cannot wait for it to come in so I can have it altered to fit me perfectly!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Beth K

I had a great experience at K & B. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but they were able to pull a variety of dresses and styles for me to try on. I ended up purchasing my wedding dress, veil, and had my alterations done at the store. The staff was helpful and paid attention... Read More to every single detail. I would highly recommend K & B to future brides!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Samantha G

I had the best experience at K&B Bridals! I worked with Morgan and she was amazing! I didn't really know what I wanted, but she was able to pull a lot of beautiful styles and I ended up finding my dream dress. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable! I would definitely... Read More recommend coming here for a wonderful, stress free experience.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Elizabeth K

I give K&B 5/5 stars. I purchased both my wedding gown, veil, and flower girl dress in their shop. I also had my alterations done by Susan ( who was wonderful). Kris helped me find my dress after searching in many, many shops. It was the first dress I tried on in K&B, and I knew... Read More it was the one. The shop is gorgeous and truly gives you the full bridal experience. I also had my jewelry custom made by Randi of Faye Daniel Designs and it looked amazing. Being that it is a one stop shop, it was great to be able to try on my dress and veil with the jewelry all at the same time to help make my choices. We had some trouble with my veil in that the color did not match my dress the way the store model veil matched. K&B went above and beyond (reordering my veil 2 more times) in order to assure it matched! And finally, on the 3rd try...it did!!! I am going to miss going in the shop. They were so sweet. It was so fun going in there. I really appreciate all of their help and guidance. They made my day so wonderful. I am thrilled with my dress. All of my guests were raving about my dress and some of my girlfriends even said they wish they had found my dress before they found theirs (for their own wedding). It was perfect. My entire day was a fairly tale and the dress, jewelry, and veil contributed greatly to that. I can't wait to send in pictures to the shop when I have them soon!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Kelly B

I had a great experience at K&B bridal over the weekend. This was the 1st place I had gone to shop for my wedding dress and it was a success. Megan really took her time and paid attention to detail, not only from me, but from my mother, future mother in law, sister and... Read More friend. What was quoted as a 1-2 hour appointment turned into 4 hours and there was not a moment that Megan, or any of the staff made us feel we had overstayed our welcome. In fact after my perfect dress was found, my mom and mother in law both were assisted in finding their dresses as well, and this was not planned or pre scheduled. I will soon be going back to K&B with my bridesmaids for their dresses as well, overall it has been a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan W

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kaitlyn C

The staff at K&B Bridal is amazing. I had virtually no interest in picking out a wedding dress and had no idea what I wanted. They made me feel at ease and made the process smooth. After my search, it came down to two dresses -- the one at K&B and one at a big chain that was... Read More actually much cheaper, but I went with K&B because of the staff. I was confident I would be taken care of, my dress would be perfect and that they would work with me to customize it some -- they added a black ribbon. They did a great job and really give you one-on-one attention, which makes you feel like you are their top priority and that they really care about your day. You will pay a little more than you would at a big chain, but it's definitely worth it.

K&B Bridals

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lauren R

K&B Bridal is absolutely amazing!!!! The staff at K&B is the best, they truly make you feel so special and are so attentive to everything you need for your big day! Every time I walked through the doors of K&B everyone was so friendly and greeted us with a huge smile. They have... Read More a wonderful selection of dresses, every style and all so beautiful. Not only did I get my dress there, but we got the bridesmaids dresses and guys got tuxedos as well, and everyone looked amazing. The guests kept commenting that everyone looked like they had just stepped out of a magazine! Throughout the entire wedding planning process Bridget and her K&B staff were so incredible. Susan from K&B altered my dress and she is AMAZING, so sweet and has such talent. I highly recommend K&B Bridal to anyone looking for a beautiful dress and everything you need to make your day everything you dream of!! Thank you so much K&B, for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Danielle H

I was just signing in to thank K&B Bridals and came across a review which shocked me! I have been to K&b Bridals many of times, they have been so wonderful and helpful to me, my bridal party and mom! Yes, human error happens, as it did to me too! They went above and beyond... Read More to help and make it right. If I could give them 10 stars, I would!! I always felt so welcome and have recommended them to all of my friends and family.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Meagan C

Bought my dress there and the owner helped. She promised me they would be able to alter my dress just fine. When I went to my alterations appointment the seamstress had no idea how to take in the top. She didn't listen and used safety pins to keep pulling the dress in the wrong... Read More direction. She tried to get the owners attention but she was too busy. Then they wanted to set me up with the head seamstress so she could show her how to do it and then have the original seamstress fix it. They were pretty short and rude with me about when I could schedule like it was an inconvenience to schedule with someone who knew how to alter the dress. Not a happy customer!

2015-08-10T15:49:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Meagan- I am so sorry to hear that you feel this way! I heard about the alterations appointment when I returned from meeting with another bride. While you were here I was walking into that appointment and had asked my manager to help the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Jill F

I am actually surprised by how many good reviews K&B has. I was less then pleased with my experience there. Nothing horrible happened but for a local home grown store I expected a much better, more personal experience. Every time we were in K&B we felt rushed and like we were... Read More a bother. I felt like they assumed we should know things about the process. I have never been married before, I did not know the ins and outs of the experience. I feel like I am a very easy person to please and I never left K&B happy. I will say, Susan the seamstress did a great job, she was very patient and particular. Susan was the only good thing about my experience there. Susan did an amazing job with my dress, it fit perfect and I was absolutely in love with it. Faye Daniels Designs lost my bracelet order two weeks before my wedding. I did eventually get the bracelet but I expect much more for something I am spending high dollar on. The seamstress who altered the Mother of the Bride Dress forgot to bring the dress to my mom's second fitting. My mom had to sit around and wait for the seamstress's husband to bring the dress up to K&B. When the dress got there she had not made any alterations on the dress yet, again this was my mom's second fitting and alterations should have already been made. She was constantly argumentative with what my mom was asking for with the alterations. I told all of my bridesmaids not to go to K&B for their alterations because my mom had such a bad experience. K&B ordered sizes way too big for all of my bridesmaids, they all had to get their dresses altered. The bridesmaid dresses we ordered were very poor quality. They were navy blue strapless dresses and the rubber support along the sweetheart neckline was white which showed in some of their dresses. The first time I went to try my dress on when it was delivered to K&B I was put in a dressing room to try it on, by myself, and one of the staff members was too busy trying to sell jewelry than to come help me get my wedding dress on. To say I was disappointed with K&B would be an understatement. I hate to complain but I hope this review helps them realize that they need to get their stuff together. K&B has a great business concept, they are in a great location. I wish them the best and I hope they do better in the future but I would not recommend them to anyone at this point. Go elsewhere first!

2015-06-03T14:49:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Jill- So sorry you feel this way! We pride ourselves on customer service. As the owner of the company I would love to invite you in to talk with me and discuss your experience so we can be sure this doesn't happen again.

Great first dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Hannah A

I visited K&B on a whim as a walk-in. They usually prefer appointments, and I wouldn't recommend going in without one, but they were able to accommodate me. I wasn't ready quite yet to buy a dress, but they spent probably a little over an hour helping me figure out what... Read More silhouette flattered my body type best. I am plus-size and they did not have a huge selection, but if I'd had an appointment, they may have been able to get more sample sizes in. I'm terrified of trying on dresses (partly because I'm plus-size and feel a little insecure about it) but they made me feel comfortable, and were very friendly and helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone.

BEST BRIDAL SHOP IN MARYLAND!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kristy B

Loved K&B Bridal. They were helpful and low pressure sales and got me in my dream dress! Their sales people are friendly and fun. The seamstress is AMAZING! They worked with my budget made me comfortable with the entire process. So accomadating! A+++++

Real-Life Fairytale

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 McKenzie E

My experience at K&B Bridals could not have been better. During my first visit, Corrine was amazing. She was so personable and helpful, and she truly shared in my excitement to find the perfect dress. And she certainly helped me find it! She understood my vision and found a... Read More dress for me to try on that was exactly what I was looking for. The staff at K&B was wonderful, from the consultants to the seamstress. My wedding looked and felt like a fairytale, and I'm so grateful for the amazing help from K&B. I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Not happy with grooms tux

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Brandi S

The tux for the groom was not the proper measurements. It was too big! He was measured and had to be re-measured because the tux that came in on the week of the wedding did not fit at all! Needless to say they overnighted another tux and he had two to pick from... There wasn't... Read More much support at K&B for the groom and he felt rushed and like he was being a bother since the tux didn't fit. The second time he went to pick up the tux - neither fit properly and we were very dissatisfied with how it looked but there was not much we could do since it was the night before the wedding. The tuxes themselves looked nice but it was not the proper size for the groom so it took away from how nice the tux was. The best mans tux fit nicely but also did not fit with the first pick up, they had to overnight another one for him as well. I don't know if it was the person measuring or if it was the style of the tux but we were not happy in the end... The tux is important in a wedding, especially the grooms.

Fabulous Shop with wonderful intimate experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

They are truly phenomenal! You will not be disapointed!

Loved every moment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayte R

From the moment I scheduled with K&B, I knew I'd found an amazing bridal studio. The staff was so accommodating of my schedule and worked with me to find a time that was best for me. When I arrived at the studio, I was greeted by a lovely stylist who made me feel like SUCH a... Read More bride. She listened to what I was looking for, but also helped me try on different styles to get an idea of what I felt my best in! My stylist was extremely patient with me and let me pull dress after dress. She made me feel so beautiful in every dress and knew just the right veil and jewelry to accessorize each. Every moment at K&B was absolutely spectacular, but my favorite part was how special the team made my family feel. Along for the ride were my grandmother, mom, sister, and future mother-in-law and my stylist made sure they were comfortable and their opinions heard! She also helped them look at some mother of the bride and bridesmaid dresses upstairs. It was a perfect one-stop shop! I would absolutely recommend K&B bridals for all brides, mother of the brides, and bridesmaids! Such a great spot!

I said YES to the dress...

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Whitney T

K&B bridals is an amazing bridal boutique. They were so warming and welcoming. They really got to know me and tried to get a vivid picture of my dream wedding. After a little conversation and a few Pinterest pictures Bridget (the owner) pulled THE dress for me to try on ...on... Read More the FIRST try! All the other dresses just didn't compare she hit the nail on the head from the beginning. So when I put that first dress back on and a veil and came out to show my little enterouge in the intimate dressing room of the bridal shop, there was not a dry eye in sight....I knew we had found the one! I can't thank k&b enough. Their staff is so friendly and helpful, I even found my bridesmaids dresses there which shipped very quickly and look so elegant and are the perfect color I was searching for!

Bridget Moore

At K&B, it is about more than just shopping for a dress. It is about the experience of finding the perfect wedding gown that makes you feel gorgeous on your wedding day. After pairing you with a fabulous gown & accessories, we help you choose styles & colors for your bridal party & mom too! We are located inside of Be More Inspired Wedding Studio where we share space with five award winning partners who can help you with all of your wedding needs. From stunning custom accessories, gorgeous design and planning help, lush floral design, elegant hair & makeup and seamless honeymoon planning!