Be More In Love... Find the DRESS you LOVE!

At K&B, it is about more than just shopping for a dress. It is about the experience of finding the perfect wedding gown that makes you feel gorgeous on your wedding day. After pairing you with a fabulous gown & accessories, we help you choose styles & colors for your bridal party & mom too! We are located inside of Be More Inspired Wedding Studio where we share space with five award winning partners who can help you with all of your wedding day needs. From stunning custom accessories, gorgeous design and planning help, lush floral design, elegant hair & makeup and seamless honeymoon & destination wedding help; you can choose to be more inspired by one or all of the partners inside the studio.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Fashion

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

24 South Main Street, Bel Air, MD (410) 838-1135

Wonderful Dress Experience

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebecca S

I can't say enough about K&B. This was the first bridal store I went to, and luckily for me I fell in love with my dress here. The staff was amazing and really helpful when I was trying on dresses, purchasing, and all my fitting visits. Kate was my stylist and she was... Read More wonderful. She was honest and definitely didn't push me into buying something I didn't love. After I bought my dress I had no trouble getting it delivered or scheduling my fitting appointments. Susan did my alterations and she was amazing. My dress was tricky to alter, but she did a perfect job. Even when I realized a last minute problem, she fixed it quickly so that my dress was ready in time. Also, they have accessories available if you want anything. Truly wonderful and stress free!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Christina B

If you want great selection and service then this is your place to go! The new location at Be More Inspired will not just help you find your gown but also your bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses, florist, wedding planner, accessories, and more! You could plan your... Read More entire wedding here!! These ladies are absolutely wonderful to work with, easy to get in touch with, very responsive, and very concerned about making sure you get everything you want and need for your wedding.

K&B is fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Angie w

We used K&B bridal in Bel Air for our Bridesmaids dresses, tuxes, flower girl dress, and alterations (we also used them for day of coordination which we have reviewed separately, but also awesome!:) The ladies at K&B were wonderful to work with. From the beginning they were so... Read More understanding about my demands to get the perfect shade of orange :) and they even allowed me to get my dress altered at the shop even though I had purchased it from another salon 8 years ago. They work extremely hard to make sure each item we ordered came in on time and fit everyone perfectly. K&B played the biggest part in making our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to to be and I cannot say enough about how great they are!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 AMANDA B

From the minute I first talked to K&B bridals on the phone- I knew I struck gold. They were extremely accommodating, understanding and helpful over the phone. When we arrived - we were greeted with excitement & macaroons/cupcakes (yum!). I loved ALL of the dresses I tried on...... Read More it was hard to make a decision - But I did end up picking one on my very first visit! So glad I said, "Yes to the dress!" at K&B Bridals! They are awesome. Strongly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Julie M

My mom and I went to K&B Bridals to look at Mother of the Bride dresses. My mom knew what style of dress she wanted, but she had not had much luck with finding a dress at other shops. When we went to K&B, everyone was so helpful! Not only did they help my mom pick out dresses... Read More to try, they also gave honest opinions about which dresses looked best on her. My mom even wound up buying her dress there the same day!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Alyssa L

I cannot say enough nice things about K& B! I went here for my first time dress shopping. I did find a dress I loved but found “The” dress at a different salon. (No fault of theirs) but the whole staff here is amazing and really makes you feel comfortable. Candace & Bern we’re... Read More both so sweet! I love that they’re a one stop shop. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Ayanna O

Had the best time there they really are awesome I found my dress and I can’t wait to get married in the dress I got for them

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Sarah T

Such an amazing experience from saying "yes" to my dress to alterations! I was definitely made a priority. Alterations were amazing and so well done! It was an amazing , stress free environment, and there were cookies! What gets better than that?! Definitely recommend to buy... Read More your dress from here!!! The staff is lovely and so helpful!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Lauren K

After going to 4 other MD boutiques I finally found/made my dream dress at K&B. I live Baltimore and it was more than worth the commute. Kate not only listened to my wants and concerns, but made great suggestions. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, and my seamstress did a... Read More wonderful job tailoring my both my ceremony and reception looks. 5 star service!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Meghan S

My dress from K&B was fabulous! The staff is super nice and the seamstress Judy is just amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Colleen H

K&B Bridals was the first and only bridal boutique I went to for trying on dresses. I found several unique dresses that I fell in love with. The experience was amazing - Toni was patient, kind, and fun to work with. She spent so much time helping me get in and out of dresses... Read More to help me decide on the one! Once my dress was chosen, we also selected the bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen tuxes from here - the dresses were beautiful! We also worked with Courtney in the Be More Inspired studio who helped us with the wedding planning. Courtney was amazing and every little detail she recommended and helped us plan was perfect. We are so grateful for the advice and help we received prior to and on our wedding day. I can't imagine a more perfect day! All the girls at the shop were always nice and a joy to be around. Definitely recommend K&B Bridals!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Maddy J

K&B was amazing to work with! They helped me find the PERFECT dress! When the dress initially came in, the color was different than I expected. K&B took care of it directly with the designer to ensure the dress was exactly what I wanted. They allowed me to switch colors and... Read More handled everything professionally and quickly. The seamstress, Susan was amazing and knew the dress well. She made sure the dress fit exactly how I wanted. I had custom earrings made to match the belt in my dress that I designed with the jewelry department. They have stones to match the dresses perfectly and the earrings turned out to be exactly what I wanted! The entire team is very friendly and patient -- I highly recommend K & B!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Shannon M

Could not have been happier with my experience at K & B bridal! Every time I walked in, I felt like family. Lizzie in alterations was Fabulous! She made me feel so comfortable with each fitting, took pictures for me and let me spend as much time as I wanted in my dress...... Read More which was a lot because I absolutely LOVED the dress I bought!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Janelle H

This Bridal shop is on a cute Main Street and is even more perfect inside. They have so many beautiful dresses to offer as well as other wedding services and help! Toni was WONDERFUL in helping me with the wedding dress process. She completely understood the vision I had for my... Read More dress and helped find many different options. K&B was the first shop I went to and they were completely understanding that I would want to go to a later appointment I had before making a decision. I LOVE my dress that I found there and I think Toni knew it was the one but understood I needed to confirm that myself. They welcomed me back later that afternoon right before they closed and were still very happy to have my try on the dress one final time and purchase it after their closing hours. Everyone was SO wonderful and made my wedding dress shopping very memorable!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Amanda L

I went to K & B today to try on bridal gowns with my mom. The experience was so great and the dresses were amazing. They were holding a sale for purchasing "off the rack" gowns from 30-50% off which attracted me to the salon. My consultant's name was Aspen and she was so... Read More friendly and accommodating. Chris was also so helpful pulling other dresses as we went through the ones I liked/weren't for me. We had our own private room that had a dressing room inside. The room had different lighting options, too. I ended up purchasing a gown that was several sizes too big for me, so we ordered it rather than buying off the rack. Since I bought the dress during my first visit, they gave me an excellent incentive!! I believe that this discount is standard for brides who purchase during their first visit. Even though I didn't take advantage of the 30-50% off sale, the dresses were all affordable and they made sure I didn't try on anything over my budget. They also made sure I got plenty of pictures with my mom. I'm so excited to get my dress!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katie O

K&B Bridals was the first and only dress shop that I had to go to when I was wedding dress shopping. When I got there I showed them pictures of dresses that I thought would look good on me. However, when I started trying them on they did not flatter me. The woman helping me... Read More went out and picked a dress that I never would have even tried on, and it ended up being the perfect dress for me! I only had to try on six dresses there before I found my dream dress in my price range of under $2,000. I have gotten so many compliments on my dress, and I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Carol Anne D

I live in Annapolis but had heard so many good things about this shop that I decided the drive would be worth it. And it really, truly was! They were all lovely people, my seamstress especially! She altered my dress an awful lot at my request after I had sensitive skin issues... Read More with my sleeves. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks K&B!!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Alexis D

I had an amazing experience! Emily H. was very helpful and really knew the dresses. Many of the women stopped by to introduce themselves and share what they do at the salon. Everyone was welcoming and pleasant to work with. So happy I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Ashley W

I had a great experience here with my bridal gown and all of my fittings. Susan was the best, she is truly amazing at what she does. The only complaint I have is when I ordered our bridesmaids gowns. No one told me that the designer was closed all of January pushing delivery of... Read More them to a month before the wedding. Other than that it was great and I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Rowan C

I really wanted a personalized experience when I went dress shopping and k & b bridal gave me everything I expected and more. It was truly amazing. The woman that assisted me with the dresses, McKenna, was so sweet and genuinely excited for me to find a dress. I never felt... Read More rushed or awkward. They are such an involved store. At some point everyone had come to offer help while I tried the dresses on from the owner to the women who had makes all of the accessories. I truly felt like I mattered to them. When I found " the one" everyone celebrated and cheered like I was their friend finding a dress not a random customer. I 100% recommend this store to everyone. It was an unforgettable experience. ~ Rowan

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Anna C

Be careful when ordering bridesmaid dresses. I tried on the sample and it fit perfectly, besides being a little snug around my bum. The dress they ordered me is HUGE. I could have just gone one size up and been fine but now I have to pay so much for alterations because it... Read More literally needs to be taken in EVERYWHERE.

2017-05-12T15:51:08 Response from the vendor

Hello! I would love to look into this further and see if I can see where the sizing went wrong. I unfortunately cannot tell from this review who left it and any details. If you could be so kind as to email me so I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kate R

I had a wonderful experience at K&B Bridal. I purchased my wedding dress here for our June 2016 wedding. The gals at the shop were always so kind, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I bought my gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress at a K&B trunk show event (which was super fun, and I... Read More even got a little discount on the dress!) The shop is adorable, and I love that they are a full-service boutique that works with other vendors. The shop staff made me feel so special and taken care of during my dress shopping experience. There was a little stress at one point, as I started a new hobby with my Fiance (indoor rock climbing) about 6 months before the wedding. The dress originally fit almost perfectly, but then when I went to the "final" alteration, it wouldn't close! (new shoulder muscles!)! *insert panic mode!* The staff worked with me to take the dress back out in the short time frame before the wedding. They kept me calm and never had any doubt that the dress would be perfect for my day. And it was!! Thank you K&B for such a wonderful experience. I continue to recommend your shop to all of my friends and family in the area. PS- this may seem like common sense, but do not start a brand new exercise after you have already had your wedding dress altered! LOL.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah B

Did a walk in, as their site says you can. Saw not a single other shopper in bridal floor ( said had 2 guests upstairs where other gowns are). The associate was sitting at desk and said we could look and schedule a fitting appt if wanted to try on. I saw empty store, empty... Read More dressing room and explained this was last stop just to be sure the dress she wanted at another shop was "the one". At that point realized we would not be back so offered to allow her to try on dresses. Magic! A space opened up! My daughter was running behind so I told her this was not the place for us and met her at Elegant Touch were she was treated like a princess as every bride to be should and bought her dress.

2017-01-30T15:10:49 Response from the vendor

Hello! I'm so sorry you're upset with your visit to our store. We do try our best to accommodate walk ins as our website states. The day that you stopped into our studio was a holiday and our staff was all working with appointments when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 mary g

I had such a great experience here. Everyone is so kind and warm.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Casey D

We went for my first (and last) bridal appointment. Emily and her staff took great care of me and my bridal party, were patient, encouraging, and cheerful. We never felt rushed and felt that they created a great experience for us. We left with a gorgeous dress!

Bridget Moore

At K&B, it is about more than just shopping for a dress. It is about the experience of finding the perfect wedding gown that makes you feel gorgeous on your wedding day. After pairing you with a fabulous gown & accessories, we help you choose styles & colors for your bridal party & mom too! We are located inside of Be More Inspired Wedding Studio where we share space with five award winning partners who can help you with all of your wedding needs. From stunning custom accessories, gorgeous design and planning help, lush floral design, elegant hair & makeup and seamless honeymoon planning!