You deserve an exquisite photography experience

Since 2005 we have been helping couples have joyful and seamless wedding photography experiences. We take absolute joy and delight in photographing brides & grooms, their friends, and their families here in Bellingham and around the world. As professionals we use top-of-the-line gear and are licensed and insured.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

99 Sudden Valley Drive, Bellingham, WA Bellingham, Seattle, Vancouver, PNW & Worldwide (360) 451-7770

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Danielle G

I could not say enough good things about Kevin and Katie and we were so unbelievably happy with our choice to have them photograph our rehearsal dinner and wedding. From the second we met with them, we knew they were the right choice. They both met us the day before the... Read More wedding and we could tell they were really taking the time to scout the perfect locations and shots given they'd never photographed our venue. We found them through friends of ours who have used them and they were highly recommended, and I now can see why. Not to mention, they flew across the country and then had to drive all the way to the tip of long island for us!! Spending hours taking photographs can get a bit tiresome and quite frankly, make any groom a little antsy, but Kevin and Katie made the ENTIRE day so enjoyable and we are so thankful they were a part of it. We had a very large wedding party, which can be quite a bit for photographers to handle given there are so many people to juggle, but they made everyone laugh, comfortable, and the entire experience just genuinely fun. We were impressed with their portfolio but after spending the entire day with them, they completely exceeded our expectations. Kevin and Katie, words can't express how much we loved you! Thank you so much again. Danielle & Joe O'Brien

2017-10-27T16:17:30 Response from the vendor

Danielle & Joe, thank you so much! We had the same experience with you two out on those cliffs--from the minute we met you we were like "Okay, this is going to be amazing." Your families were so warm and kind, and you two just... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Ron H

Kevin and Katie are absolutely fantastic photographers who were incredibly organized, responsive, and creative throughout the entire planning and event process. We cannot rate them highly enough for how gorgeous and meaningful the photos turned out, and how thoughtful they were... Read More in selecting the right scenes and shots that suited my and my wife's personalities. Kevin spent the morning with me and my groomsmen, while Katie was with my wife and her bridesmaids; we both really enjoyed the company of them both, not only as photographers, but also as new friends and participants in the wedding. They are definitely worth every cent, and we highly recommend checking them out for any sort of event you're considering.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Amy B

Kevin and Katie are absolutely amazing wedding photographers. We had both of them with us for the entire day. Katie was with me and my bridesmaids while getting ready, and Kevin was with my husband and his groomsman. They both were sharp and inventive; excellent at capturing... Read More candid moments, and creative in formal shots. And they knew how to put us at ease, so our poses didn't feel forced. We are delighted with how our formal and candid photos turned out. Kevin and Katie obviously enjoy their their work and they are very talented.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley H

On your wedding day, you end up spending more time with your photographers than you do your new wife/husband! It is so important to vibe with your photographers - Kevin & Katie were absolutely perfect. They are professional yet down to earth, kind, comfortable & genuine. By the... Read More end, they felt like family! I am so happy we chose these 2 to capture our day - they are so passionate and creative! We highly recommend Kevin & Katie! In fact, a couple of our friends have booked them since! They will 100% not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katy S

It was great working with Katie and Kevin. We are are happy that we got to work with people who added to how much fun we had on our day. As for the photos, they are perfect. I'm so thankful that we put our trust in them to capture the memories that we will treasure of the rest... Read More of our lives. Not only do they capture your best angles ;) they can capture the mood and the spirit of the day. We couldn't have chosen better. Thanks Katie and Kevin

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Taryn H

From the moment we sat down with Kevin and Katie we knew they had to be our photographers. They are both so calm, confident, and in sync with each other. On our wedding day they worked tirelessly to capture all of the details, from the small meaningful pieces to our venue as a... Read More whole. When my mom and I we were too nervous to work the clasp on my necklace, Katie stepped in to help and reminded us of how special this day was. When my groom was nervous he might see me (we chose not to see each other before the wedding), Kevin was there with calming words and jokes to help. We had countless guests compliment them, noting that they took the time to walk around to capture moments with everyone and the details we put so much thought into. I'm so thankful we'll have those memories. Kevin and Katie were so accommodating, they made sure they took photos of everything we asked and even trekked into the dirt with us to capture beautiful photos in hidden gardens at our venue. They are truly amazing photographers, but even more so they are amazing people. Choosing K Hulett Photography was the easiest and best decision we made...besides marrying each other of course!

2017-11-02T18:28:43 Response from the vendor

Geez Louise, thank you Taryn. We had such a great day with you two and your families. I laugh about that clasp--you were the only one who knew how to do it, your mom and I couldn't figure it out! We're so excited to share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Callie S

Kevin and Katie are an amazing couple to work with. They were very responsive with all my questions and concerns. They were even willing to skype us while they were in a different state to address my questions before hiring them! These two can make anyone feel very relaxed on... Read More what can be a long and stressful day. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos! Kevin and Katie gave us one of the greatest gift we could have gotten on our wedding day by giving us memories we can cherish forever. We would highly recommend K Hulett to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Steph K

Kevin and Katie Hulett are an excellent duo! Their hard work and dedication was apparent within my first contact with them. They take control over the tedious wedding day process without feeling overbearing. Without a doubt, they take the most beautiful and creative photos. Our... Read More wedding photos are not just fun memories, they are a work of art that I am so proud to share and display. It was so nice to have a hard working duo that did not miss anything. It was so much fun to see each of their point of views. Not only are Kevin and Katie so very talented, they are warm and kind people which made our day even more enjoyable.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Colin T

K Hulett photography did a great job photographing our wedding and took the time to make sure everything they did was done with care and precision. The personality they bring makes the whole process that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kari T

Working with Kevin and Katie for our wedding was like spending time with a couple of uber talented friends! Not only did we enjoy their laid-back, friendly, and professional presence at our wedding events, but we have also been thrilled with the quality of the photos we've seen.... Read More The value is definitely there with these two. We feel so grateful to have found them at the recommendation of a friend. Kevin and Katie work seamlessly as a team and they somehow managed to be perfectly, unobtrusively everywhere during our wedding! This left us feeling confident that not a moment would be missed. Without prompting, they not only captured photos but also even captured a video of a very special moment of the two of us during a slow dance to our "song" from high school. Along with the photos, this video is something we will cherish forever! We can't say enough good things about Kevin and Katie. They truly go above and beyond to do whatever they can to make your day absolutely unforgettable. We recommend Kevin and Katie without hesitation--any bride and groom would be lucky to have their wedding captured by this lovely, pro team!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Reagan B

We can't recommend Kevin and Katie enough! From the moment we met them it felt comfortable. It's always an awkward thing to get photographed, but they put us completely at ease. They are a great team, and their vision of the space and how to position us and our wedding party was... Read More extraordinary. From the very beginning of the day through to the last guest leaving they were there. We are most excited to see the candid photos from the night. It almost seemed like there were four of each of them. They were everywhere capturing those little moments that you really want to remember from your wedding night. It's really remarkable how they were able to do all that while remaining so unobtrusive. If you want photographers that will really capture the essence of your day, Kevin and Katie are the best! Thank you over and over... and over! We can't wait to see yall again. Love, Reagan and Aaron

2017-11-02T18:31:22 Response from the vendor

I love your comment about how it felt like there were four of us! Sometimes it feels like that to us too :) We seriously had the best time with you two. Thanks for introducing us to an amazing new venue we knew nothing about.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Alexandra L

Katie and Kevin photographed our wedding in the Hudson Valley in September 2016. Their photographs are beautiful - they captured all the emotions of the day, the moments big and small and the beauty of the surroundings. Many of our photos feel more like art than standard wedding... Read More photographs. Their follow-up was also great - timely preview and full gallery delivery and Katie created the most beautiful wedding album for us and our parents. It feels like a family heirloom! Finally, Katie and Kevin are both awesome people who we loved spending our wedding day with. No one tells you how much time you spend with your photographer on the day of the wedding - in some cases more than anyone in your wedding party - and we couldn’t have asked for better people to spend it with. They made us and our families feel so comfortable and at ease (which made for the best candids!).

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Donovan H

They felt like family and really made our day stress free and special. They captured our amazing day in a way would could not have imagined. Their talent landed us Vogue! We have suggested them to every engaged couple we know.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Olivia J

We couldn't have asked for better photographers and now, friends! Kevin and Katie were so great to work with from start to finish. They called us well before our wedding date to understand our aesthetic. Then, they flew in a few days early and scoped awesome photo locations at... Read More our European destination wedding. The best part was how easy they were to work with. They manage to blend a laid-back approach with type-A, high quality results. They were so relaxed, even in chaotic moments. We loved working with them, and over a year later are still in regular contact with them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stephanie b

Kevin and Katie were amazing to work with! We loved having them with us throughout the day. They were such kind warm people and we felt comfortable with them right away. They have an artistic approach to wedding photos that make for a special and unique result!

2017-10-27T16:09:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to say this, we had such a great time with you guys!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Tammy C

These photographers are awesome! They came to Italy to shoot our wedding and we had so much fun with them . The pictures are incredible and I would recommend them to all of my friends . If we ever need photographers again, we will surely call them ! ❤️❤️

2017-10-27T16:10:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Tammy! You and Steve's day was truly a fairytale and we were honored you chose us to capture it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cassidy N

Kevin & Katie, I wanted to extend my endless gratitude and appreciation for your company at Matt and Drrue Machia’s wedding this past weekend in Issaquah, WA. As a bridesmaid, you can imagine all of the worries one might have on the big day, in preparation for the bride to make... Read More her way down the aisle. Being someone who is personally terrified of having her photo taken by someone else, the wedding photos were definitely high on my list of anxieties. From the moment I walked through the door to greet the bridal party, I felt an immediate comfort with Katie’s presence. She so naturally joined our group, turning the wedding photos I dreaded, into a fun, exciting, and natural experience. I cannot express the number of laughs we all shared that day, which I am sure Katie so beautifully captured. Throughout the event, there was not one point in time where either of you felt like an outsider looking in on the excitement we all shared. You both stood alongside us, honoring and celebrating the intimate union between Matt and Drrue, while so effortlessly capturing emotions and memories that will forever take us back to this beautiful day. I am certain I can speak for us all when I say we cannot thank you enough. When that time does come for me to get married, I will most definitely wish for your company yet again. Cheers!

2017-10-27T16:12:32 Response from the vendor

Cassidy, this means so much. I love watching bridesmaids taking such good care of their best friend getting married. Drrue is lucky to have a friend like you and we're both so happy to have met you and JJ!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Matt M

My wife and I could not have had better photographers for our wedding. They went above and beyond, and weren't just photographers but became friends who helped make the wedding as successful as it was. We ended up doing a backyard wedding at our home, and looking back at the... Read More pictures, it looked like we were at a beautiful venue (we did do a good job on the venue) but they captured all the beauty and time we put into it. We would also suggest having them both do the photographs, having them split up for the morning before, men had Kevin and the women had Katie. Being able to capture all those moments was amazing. As we have looked through all the photos it feels like we are living in real time through the entire album. Honestly we could continue on and on of what an amazing job they did, but I will finish with saying if you are looking for photographers to capture such an amazing moment in your life, I would suggest no one else. To where my wife has already decided we will be asking them to be photographers for Christmas photos, eventually baby pictures and Family Portraits to come in the future. Thank you Kevin and Katie for capturing our wedding and letting us relive it everyday we look through them. Sincerely, Matt & Drrue

2017-10-27T16:15:16 Response from the vendor

You two went out of your way to make sure all of your guests were comfortable, and that included us. We felt so welcome and appreciated which made it a joy to capture the love you share. What a wonderful review, thank you, and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jessie W

The wedding coordinator at Old Kinderhook in Camdenton, MO recommended Kevin and Katie when we were looking for a photographer. I couldn’t be happier with our choice. They were so fun to work with and accommodated all out requests. I can’t wait to see the final result.

2017-10-27T16:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jessie, we appreciate you very much!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Mary P

Kevin and Katie are incredible. Gorgeous photography is only a small part of the total experience they provide. Their creativity, professionalism, and artistry are unmatched. Katie is amazing, and made me feel more like a trusted friend than a client.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kimberly

I cannot say enough good things about these photographers. I have been following their work for years and from the moment I saw what they could do I knew they would be photographing my wedding one day. Kevin photographed my wedding in Savannah back in 2013 and to this day people... Read More still talk about two things: how much fun they had and how beautiful our pictures are. My husband and I allowed ourselves two things to "splurge" on, the photography and the open bar. With that said, Kevin was still worth every penny and more. I will have memories to last a lifetime and every time I revisit my photos I am transported back to that time. Thank you so much for everything guys and I hope to see you only get bigger and better. The world deserves to see your work!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Kevin and Katie are a true pleasure to work with! They were recommended to us by friends who used them for their wedding and we have since recommended them to friends of ours. From the start, Kevin and Katie made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. They had... Read More lots of great ideas for shots and needless to say we are very happy with the results! Check out their website and blog, the work speaks for itself. We would definitely recommend Kevin and Katie :)

2016-05-04T15:01:52 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you two and meeting your family and friends. J&D, we appreciate you both so much!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

My husband and I were married in May of 2010 and we love everything about our wedding, but we still agree that choosing Kevin and Katie as our wedding photographers was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. We had a very small destination wedding with... Read More only family and our closest friends, and it was key for us to have photographers that would blend in with such an intimate occasion. Kevin and Katie exceeded all of our expectations! In fact, many of our guests thought that we had already known them for years because they fit in so perfectly! And now when we look back, they feel like good friends who were a big part of our special day. From the moment we met them, they put us at ease, and their creativity and excitement were infectious. We completely trusted their vision, and we were speechless when we received all of the stunning photographs. There is no way that we could ever thank them enough for the way they captured all of the joy, love, and emotion of that day!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

My wife and I had several things go wrong on our wedding day. The wedding planner called off to play in a symphony, the DJ didn't show, and the rooms at the venue were broken down hot messes. However, Katie and Kevin managed to not only show up in the Ozarks in Missouri for... Read More our wedding, but, they came early to recon the venue, come up with a plan, and were courteous and professional the whole day. The pictures themselves were not only great, but, they captured the essence and character of our small little wedding at the winery on the hill. We were even able to coax Katie and Kevin into having a little fun at the reception by allowing us to take pictures of them. That was so much fun. I highly recommend Katie and Kevin. They have great chemistry as a team and they have impeccable professionalism, yet, approachable and open-minded. Thank you, guys!

2016-05-04T15:03:14 Response from the vendor

You two were a blast to work with, especially when we all decided to go crazy in the photo booth. Thanks for treating us like all the rest of your family. Yours was a beautiful day that we won't forget.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Meghan R

From the moment I contacted Kevin and Katie about being our wedding photographers, I was blown away how professional yet how personable the whole experience was. They listened to our requests and truly captured our special day. I got the pleasure of having Katie with me at the... Read More beginning of the day, and right from the start she felt like an old friend. She understood my vision and made it come alive in the photos. My wonderful husband, who hates having his photo taken, was extremely pleased with how fun and enjoyable it truly was to have Katie and Kevin take our photos. The moment we received our pictures, I knew we had made the right choice having Katie and Kevin photograph our wedding. Words can not describe how much these pictures are cherished and how perfectly they captured our day. I want to do it again, just to have them photograph it again. Thank you both so much, from the bottom of our hearts. Your work is amazing.

Kevin & Katie Hulett

The Huletts are an award-winning husband and wife photography team who have operated their international wedding photography business since 2005. They have lectured multiple times at the prestigious Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) convention in Las Vegas. Kevin & Katie's work has appeared in major publications such as Vogue, Rangefinder, PDN, and French Wedding Style and they have been recognized on Rangefinder Magazine's "Wedding and Portrait Photographer 'It' list." They live in Bellingham, WA, with their two daughters and puppy, Peaches