Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, Latin, Persian

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Rochester, NY Rochester, NY

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Kate R

When booking a DJ for your wedding...this is your DJ! As a bride you have so much going on and planning to complete. Josh helps keep you organized and makes sure on the day of your wedding you are not worrying about anything, but having fun and enjoying your wedding day. He... Read More helped make sure the wedding ran smoothly and even the venue ran to him for questions and advice. Our guests can not stop raving about his music and how he kept us on the dance floor all night! His photobooth was a blast. He designed a custom monogram that was animated and played right above our cake table. His uplighting was free. Everything about him was great. Brides & Grooms this is your DJ!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Christina C

We searched for a DJ and we were dissatisfied with a lot of the businesses out there. Came across Kalifornia Entertainment through a referal and it was the best decision we could have made. Definitely the best DJ in town for our wedding. He made the dance floor stay alive by... Read More playing music everyone loved. He saw what drew the crowd and stuck to playing crowd pleasers. There are no words to describe how grateful we were to have chosen Josh as our DJ. He did everything with perfection, professionalism, and everything we had discussed in our meetings the days and months prior to our wedding. If I could give him 10 stars I would. We were so happy that after our wedding ended we even stayed for about 30 minutes just telling him how grateful we were to have chosen him. He made our wedding go smoothly and took tons of pressure off of us by keeping everything on schedule and making all the important events happen smoothly. Seeing our families faces the next day light up when they all talked about how fun the night was and how great the DJ was is something I will never forget. If you want a stress free wedding, Kalifornia Entertainment is the one to make it happen. Thank you Josh for everything. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Vicki C

Oh. My. Goodness. Kalifornia Entertainment was absolutely amazing! From the very begin of the whole booking process with meeting and booking Josh to the timeline leading up to the wedding, everything flowed so well together! Josh's communication and eye for details is... Read More impeccable. He did an amazing job mixing old school songs with today’s hits and made sure that everyone was on their feet dancing the night away! Don't just get yourself a wedding DJ. Get yourself a nightclub DJ because that will ensure your wedding is rockin! Do yourself a HUGE favor and BOOK Josh NOW!! Not many DJ's are in such high demand that they book FAST and 2 years out. Josh is one of them because he is that good and has the flawless reputation for being THE BEST! He's won Rochester's #1 DJ award a bunch of times and for good reason. He went above and beyond to accommodate our wants and needs!! My guests are STILL talking about how amazing Josh was. Could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Josh for everything.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Allyson C

Josh was an essential part of our wedding day, and our day would not have been anywhere near as amazing as it was without him! From the day we hired him, Josh was always there to answer our questions and provide guidance when needed. He was also there to recommend other vendors... Read More we needed. Josh provided the ceremony music, the reception music, uplighting, a photo booth, and an animated monogram! He was a one stop shop for so many things, and the quality of everything was amazing! People were using the photo booth all night, and the props Josh provided were amazing. The dance floor was full all night! Josh knew how to read the room and was able to fulfill all of our guests' requests. Everyone we talked to said they loved the music! Thank you, Josh, for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kristin H

I chose DJ Kalifornia as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up... Read More until the last week before the wedding. Josh was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, engaged and there was never a moment the dance floor wasnt packed from beginning to the very last minute we had the venue! He even created snapchat filters for our wedding. He was fun yet professional. His customer service is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He even called me months prior to my wedding to make sure my search for vendors was going okay and asking how he could help. During our cocktail hour, he walked around and chatted with family and guests and they loved him even before dancing started. His photo booth was awesome and fun to use. His uplighting transformed the way our venue looked. His animated monogram was a beautiful. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment will amaze you and is truly the top DJ in Rochester.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Nina R

I could go on and on about Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment! First, he made it so stress-free. I sent in my inquiry, and within minutes Josh got back to me, and had an impromptu phone meeting that night with my fiance! When we met up with Josh, myself, my fiance, mother, and MOH... Read More to go over all the odds and ends he was extremely THOROUGH and organized! On the night of the wedding, Josh not only kept everything going on time but he impressed everyone in attendance. He kept the atmosphere lively and fun, with no awkward moments. Not only have I been a bridesmaid in 9+ weddings, but I was a wedding coordinator a few years ago. I have never seen a more professional, fun, courteous DJ. I wouldn't recommend anyone else, and wish I had Josh to do the weddings for all the brides I worked with when I was a coordinator! I have met and worked with tons of DJ's in the wedding industry and believe me when I say Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment is truly the cream of the top, the best of the best, and the most elite out of any other DJ in Rochester. Thank you a million times Josh for everything!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Taunia L

There is no other rating that my husband and I would give Kalifornia Entertainment than 5 stars. Josh did such an amazing job at our wedding that we couldn't have asked for more! We met Josh last year and we loved him right away, and were lucky enough that he had our date... Read More available because brides are ready to kill to have him at their weddings. From our first meeting, we were impressed with his professionalism and skill. Josh was open to our music choices and with his client portal online, we were able to choose music that we liked in advance as well. He helped us pick music, reception entrance songs and helped us envision how the party would go down smoothly. The day of was completely smooth with Josh. He was prompt, professional and went over last minute details with us effortlessly. The uplighting was also beautiful and a perfect addition to the room. Given the stress of planning overall, Josh removed all stress for us during planning and on the big day. The majority of our guests were our parents' age, but there were many guests in their 20s and 30s as well. We wanted to make sure that all our guests were happy with the music, and also were not sure how much the guests would dance. But Josh totally matched our guests' personalities (and ours) and was the perfect motivator for our crowd, being low key when necessary and energetic at all the right moments. Our guests, all ages, danced the entire night and also had a blast with his photo booth. We were thrilled! We would like to particularly point out how well Josh read our crowd. We cannot stress enough how wonderful Kalifornia Entertainment was for entertaining our guests the whole night. We would use Josh again and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Kalifornia Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michelle C

I will never use a different DJ for anything! Josh was amazing from start to finish! We immediately knew we wanted him to be the DJ at our wedding the second we met him. We researched a couple other bigger DJ companies and one of our friends told us to check out Kalifornia... Read More Entertainment and boy are we so happy we did. Josh has great reviews and we knew we wanted a nightclub DJ for our wedding but what truly sealed the deal with us was his attention to detail and his personality. The bigger DJ companies just didnt have the same level of attention or personality as Josh as far as we were concerned. We went with Josh's top DJ and photo booth package which was also two LESS than the other DJ's we researched. He was very quick to respond to any questions we had, even some at 10pm at night. Met with him twice to review how the day would go and left both times feeling very confident that he would make my day amazing. He did a specatacular job keeping guests on the dance floor as we knew he would. We wanted an elegant nightclub party feel for our reception and he nailed it perfectly. We received a copy of all the photo booth pictures immediately and we know that we will use Josh again in the future for other stuff. See for yourself why Josh is so highly seeked and why he has been voted Best DJ in Rochester a bunch of times. And if you're feeling unsure or uneasy about other DJ companies, take a breather for a few days and meet with Josh before making a final decision. You'll see with your own eyes that Josh is the right choice over other DJ companies.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nancy P

Josh was incredible for our wedding this past weekend. He was always very quick to get back to me when I had questions, was very detailed orientated during his planning and set up, and he made our wedding perfect! Our guests loved everything he did for us from the monogram to... Read More his photobooth to the music. One of the things that many guests commented on was how he walked around the room during the cocktail hour and chatted with everyone at their tables to see what songs they liked and what they were interested in hearing. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end. If you want the best DJ in Rochester, higher Kalifornia Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Gina M

From my initial contact with Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment to the updates and answered inquiries along the way to the actual event, my experience with him far exceeded my expectations. Josh is absolutely incredible to work with and is brilliant when it comes to making the day... Read More perfect. He was also the DJ at my sisters wedding and had everyone dancing the entire night and it was no different at my wedding!!! In fact my wedding may have had even more energy and fun than at my sisters. He also helped me work on mixing a track for another event and was incredible to work with, so easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to ensure that it was exactly what we wanted. Josh's remixes simply enhanced my music selections. This is what you get when you hire someone who is a nightclub DJ and a wedding DJ. The best of both worlds!! Additional lighting supplied by him made for the perfect party atmosphere I desired for the wedding reception. He doesnt charge anything extra for his uplighting or monogram which I thought was amazing considering every other DJ charges a lot for those add ons. Trust me, this is the DJ you want for your wedding! I cannot say enough great things about Josh other than he is an incredible DJ and an even better person with a solid gold heart and beautiful personality!! Thank you from the McKenzie's for doing what you did for us.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jenna Marie S

We booked Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding. He was very friendly, personable, fun and easy to work with. He walked us through the whole planning process, providing guidance wherever we needed it while remaining flexible to allow us to tailor the night to exactly... Read More what we wanted. Some DJ's force you to do things their way. Josh always made sure our night was exactly how we wanted it. On the night of wedding, he kept the crowd engaged and kept a perfect pace with a lot of energy and fun. The schedule did not go as planned as the venue was around 15-20 minutes late with the dinner and Josh was quick to jump in with his recommendation of how to alter the schedule to keep things moving and keep everyone engaged. We trusted him to handle it how he saw fit. With a less experienced DJ, this could have derailed the night and been a disaster, but with Josh's quick alterations and excellent experience, none of the guests even noticed the schedule was altered and told us how smoothly the night flowed from one event to the next. He kept everyone dancing and having fun until the venue told us we had to shut down. I'd highly recommend Kalifornia Entertainment to DJ your wedding reception. It's very simple to see and understand why Josh is the top in the business and why he books almost 2 years out. He is a very very high demand DJ by those who are seeking out the best and only prefer the #1 DJ in Rochester for their weddings. If you're able to have him for your wedding, consider yourself extremely lucky and blessed because I'm confident in saying that you will not find any other DJ as good as Josh. Both my husband and I would chose him again if we were to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Judy D

I would recommend Josh in a heartbeat! DJ Kalifornia definitely OVER delivered! Everyone LOVED him as our DJ!! I think even a few selfies were taken with him at the DJ booth by some of our guests because they loved him so much! He kept everything at the reception on pace, played... Read More a great mix of songs, and transitioned from classic cocktail hour to dinner music to dance party music easily. Josh was ALWAYS great to work with during planning stages, and just made everything so easy and stress free. Working with him was better than working with any other vendor we had. He really listened to what we were striving for, and there wasn't a single person who didn't dance at our wedding! When you still have 60 to 70 people dancing until the last minute the venue let us stay there and all those people clap for your DJ after the last song, that tells you how great Josh is. I would definitely hire him again for a future event and I HIGHLY recommend his services to any couple who wants their wedding to be the best time ever!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Eva B

DJ Kalifornia (Joshua) was absolutely the most incredible DJ we could have hired. He was top-notch quality in the sense that he knew what to play at all moments, had the most incredible info sheet that was detailed so that every aspect of wedding and music was covered, and... Read More during the wedding he was a master at helping to move the reception along. He was so good, it was extraordinary..for example, my friends and family would NOT LEAVE THE DANCE FLOOR. I invited about 180 people to the the wedding, and all the young and middle-aged people who stayed behind to dance were dancing their butts off until our venue closed at midnight. I was so busy dancing and having fun because of his music that I forgot to go around and do what I was supposed to do (geeting friends and family). I heard from about 10 people that night who told me personally, "Wow, your DJ is AMAZING, I can't believe he had the party going like that." It was unbelievable, Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment is probably the best vendor we hired. Another special thing was that we requested he play some old-school 90's music like Backstreet and Spice Girls when the moment was right, he did this throughout the night, and it just made it. My sister who was the MOH was also talking to him throughout the night, and she told me that it was DJ Kalifornia who kept everything timed well and smooth, and gave her good ideas for when things should happen, if they were not going exactly according to paper. I would hire Joshua again in a heartbeat for any occasion, but what I know for a fact is that my wedding would not have been the giant mega dance party that it was without him. Oh, he was so perfect w/communication. He responded within the day, responded to every question that I had, and whenever I made changes to the timeline or wedding party info, he replied back, "No problem, got it!" & executed perfectly. U must hire DJ Kalifornia if you want the best DJ in Rochester and the best DJ for your wedding!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alyssa R

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams in August. In the weeks since, the number one experience that our guests have commented to us about, even more so than the beautiful venue, was the entertainment made possible by none other than the famous DJ Kaliforna. He put me at... Read More ease in the weeks/days/hours before the wedding, was flawless during the ceremony/reception, and was genuinely gracious for our business when it was all done. Obviously, words can't do this review justice. Josh was so responsive when I told him at the last minute the order of events at the ceremony was to change. He adapted without any hesitation. Also, the reception was an absolute success. In fact, he made the reception a memory no one will ever forget. The entertainment was non-stop. Guests were entertained and smiling throughout. Josh was the reason we decided not to bother getting a wedding planner because he is more than a DJ. He is clearly a wedding producer. It's as if we had a music award host as our DJ. What sets him apart is the way he plays music for maximum enjoyment. Also, Josh is good in the moment. He told us months before the wedding if the mood ever got dull or the music needed a change to fit the mood, he would improvise. He sure did. For example, when various older relatives/friends left around the end, he changed the music a bit to appeal to the younger crowd. He even led us in three dances. Don't know how to dance? No problem - Josh taught everyone. Not only is he an amazing DJ but he's an incredible dancer too. I have had several friends and relatives tell me our wedding was the best one they'd ever been to. We asked why? The most two common reasons were the entertainment and the venue. The entertainment part says something about Josh - because he made it happen. We will be forever gracious to Josh for helping us create this dream wedding we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ashley M

DJ Kalifornia was absolutely awesome for my wedding! I had no experience with selecting a DJ so I just went off online reviews and former bride referrals on Facebook, and I am so glad I did! He deserves every 5 star rating he gets! First, Josh was extremely responsive as soon as... Read More I reached out to him about possibly doing our wedding. He was professional, kind, and knowledgeable, and he supplied a ton of recommendations for songs throughout different points of the wedding. He has an online questionnaire which makes selecting songs extremely easy, and we did all of our correspondence through Facebook and text which also made the process super smooth. We met 3 different times to go over everything which was great. When it came time to the actual wedding, Josh killed it! Each song for the ceremony was cued up perfectly, and he did great at keeping the dance floor going all night. I was nervous a lot of people wouldn't dance at our wedding, but Josh's song selections had everyone out on the floor! Additionally, Josh was much more reasonably priced than other quotes I received for DJ services, photo booth, and uplights. I have no reservations about recommending DJ Kalifornia to anyone I know! He's the best!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sherry c

Josh just did my wedding on 9/23/17 and he’s absolutely amazing. He was able to read the crowd and playing a mix of music to keep everyone up dancing. He did such a great job keeping the feeling alive and honestly one of the best weddings I have ever been too!!!! We had guests... Read More from another wedding dancing and hanging out outside our room the entire night because of him. Everyone loved him and are still talking bout how great he was. He was very helpful whenever we had any questions or needed recommendations about anything. His uplighting made the room look amazing. I have already recommended him to friend the day after my wedding when they just announced their engagement. If you want a DJ who will keep the party going and keep people on the dance floor definitely reach out to him. You won’t regret it. Josh I can’t thank you enough for everything you did for my wedding you truly made the night one to remember!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Vince R

BLOWN AWAY by DJ Kalifornia (Josh)! He did in amazing job from start to finish. Everything was so simple while working with him in the planning process! His online planning tools and database makes your planning and music choices so easy and fun! We didn't hire a coordinator so... Read More Josh really stepped up and implemented our timeline for the night PERFECTLY. He was very kind, fun, professional and easy-going. He conversed with our guests in the beginning of the night and asked what they wanted to hear throughout the night. Our guests loved that, and can't stop raving about our DJ and music! His photobooth was a lot of fun which let us do pictures and video. His uplighting completely transformed the way our reception hall looked and everyone was taken back at how awesome it looked when they walked in. I couldn't recommend a more professional, reliable, and fun DJ. Bride and grooms if you want an eased mind about your planning process go with Kalifornia Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Melanie L

Wow, Josh was absolutely wonderful! He was so great to work with from the very first meeting that we knew instantly that he was the DJ for us. He checked in with us contstantly and kept communication open every few weeks to see if we needed anything, had any questions or needed... Read More help with other vendors. He was very patient and let us make our wedding and playlist our own while using his DJ expertise to play the perfect mix and make our party super fun!! He had an awesome attitude and accepted requests with a smile and even extended our time on the night of! Thanks so much Josh for making our wedding night perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Natalie M

My wedding was fun, upbeat and everyone raved how much they loved it. This is all thanks to Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment. A DJ will make or break your wedding and Josh for sure made ours amazing. His personality, his eye for detail, his ability to go above and beyond, his... Read More music choices, his lighting, his professional set up, his photo booth and his extreme level of commitment to making everything perfect is something you absolutely will not find with many other DJs. Thank you Josh for making our wedding day one that we will remember for the rest of our lives. The Millers

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Holly R

Kalifornia Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! I work in the wedding industry and know that your DJ/MC is such an important part of a reception - and for my Husband and I the music was very important to us too. Josh found the perfect balance in playing our mix of rock,... Read More alternative, hip hop, oldies, indie, pop and of course bringing out the party in everyone when it was time to dance! Throughout the night everything had the perfect flow. He always gave us a heads up before making announcements about special dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc so we could always re-group before being in the spotlight again. It was just perfect! We couldn't have chosen a better DJ! Thank you Josh!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Meghan A

There was no second thought when it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding day. Kalifornia Entertainment was our one and only choice! No need to look elsewhere because Josh (DJ Kalifornia) is the WHOLE PACKAGE! My husband and I have been to 2 weddings that Josh was part of and... Read More out of ALL the weddings we have been to in the last year (6 weddings in all) those 2 that Josh did stood out like no other and we wanted nothing less for our big day. Other weddings we were at, the DJ's were horrible and we have been to ones where there have been some big name local DJ businesses so you would think they would be great. Nope! We knew Josh would not disappoint in all areas of music, MCing, keeping the energy alive, playing to all age numbers and being wonderful towards everyone there. That is EXACTLY what we got! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, structured and most of all such a charismatic and amazing person! His preparedness, customer service, attention to detail, patience, creativity, passion and ability to roll with the punches due to last minute changes makes him amazing at what he does! His easy going personality makes you feel so at ease so that your wedding day doesn't turn you into a ball of stress! His photo booth was awesome and our guests got to have printed pictures allowing them to cherish the memories they have from being at our wedding. His sound and lighting is world class. And he gives you so much where other companies will make you pay for everything he gives you for free. Just know when our engaged friends ask us for our opinion on this aspect of wedding planning Kalifornia Entertainment will be our ONLY recommendation! Thank you for everything. You truly are the best in Rochester!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 becca f

Kalifornia Entertainment was highly recommended to us by several sources as well as our venue coordinator and after booking Josh for our wedding reception, I can certainly see why! He supplied music, sound and microphones for our ceremony. I've been to other weddings and you... Read More couldn't hear the vows or officiant. Josh set up perfectly sounding equipment and our guests were so happy they could hear every single word. For dinner, my husband and I wanted an elegant, intimate feel. Josh nailed that with ease and played a perfect mix of music to set the mood. What really wow'd us is the fact that Josh didn't just put on a mix and walk away during dinner. He stood behind his table and mixed every single song while everyone ate. It's the fine details like that which separates Josh from the rest. Following that, we wanted a rocking party that appealed to all ages. Josh made that all happen! He was awesome and got the older people up out of their chairs and appealed to the younger guests through out the night. Through out the planning process Josh was more than accommodating and always responded to our questions almost instantly. He was very professional and did a great job helping us develop and follow our timeline for the reception. He chose songs that were appealing to the whole crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire evening! His monogram lighting and uplighting made the venue look like a magical paradise, and his photobooth with pictures that printed out was a big hit with everyone there. Our photographer has done hundreds of weddings and knows every DJ company in Rochester. She told us before leaving she has never worked with any another DJ that was as amazing as Josh and was in total awe and shock at how great he is and how none of those other companies she has worked with can match him. She's planning to refer him only from now on because he set the bar sky high for other people to try and reach. If you want your guests to be entertained all evening long, BOOK WITH KALIFORNIA ENTERTAINMENT today! He honest to god is seriously the best DJ and company in Rochester!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Sarah F

Where to begin!! Not enough to be said about Joshua Djkalifornia Volpe ... I had a wedding of around 200 guests... Not one was sitting!! There was a constant jam packed dance floor he knew what to play and when!! He made my wedding AMAZING from start to finish!!! The lighting... Read More and monogram he did was beautiful... The photo booth was packed all night long!! People had a blast!! DJs seriously make or break ur wedding and he made ours!!! But that's not even the half of it... He is so professional... During the planning process he met with us and our venue coordinator to go over details... He made mixes specifically for us and our wedding party... There was not a moment I didn't feel like he loves his job and what he does because that is what makes him so good at what he does... And for the price?! Riddic... I would have paid 5000 $ for what he did... He made our night seriously unforgettable... We love u man!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Angela A

I can't say enough GREAT things about Josh. Not only is he a fun outgoing person, he is EXCELLENT at his job in every aspect. His professionalism, charisma, heart, fun attitude, and friendly service are all part of his people pleasing character and his 5 star personality. I'm... Read More certain you will NEVER find any other DJ in Rochester that can compare to Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment. Josh from beginning of planning to the end of your wedding night goes above and beyond to really get a feel for what a bride and groom are looking for the day of their wedding. Planning begins months and months before and with his appreciation and intelligence for music, your requests, and him being able to feel out the audience sets up the atmosphere for the most SPECTACULAR, MEMORABLE dance party with sentimental highlights you will remember for years to come. Although Josh DJ'd my husband and I's wedding, I have witnessed his spectacular talents numerous times at different nightclubs, online radio and at 2 other weddings in the past. If you are looking for a DJ for your special day, STOP YOUR SEARCH and book DJ Kalifornia! You won't be disappointed and I assure you your wedding day will be the best day of your life. In Josh I found a lifelong DJ, friend and an upstanding human being that puts YOU first and I would recommend to ANYONE for ANY occasion!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Taylor G

My fiancé and I didn't know whether to hire live musicians or a DJ for our wedding, but in the end we decided that a DJ would be able to offer several different styles and moods of music: ceremony music, dinner music and dancing music. On the recommendations of our venue owner... Read More and wedding planner, we hired Josh aka DJ Kalifornia of Kalifornia Entertainment, and are we ever so glad we did! They told us that we won't find anyone better than him and they were very much right. Josh was intent on providing us with exactly what we wanted, and when we didn't know exactly what that was, he had some AMAZING suggestions for us that helped make our wedding better than we could have imagined. At the wedding he was efficient, fun, professional, and EXCELLENT at creating a wonderful mood for everyone who attended. His lighting, his sound system, his equipment, his mixing - all completely blew us away and people said they had never been to better wedding than ours. "I'll make it happen" was in Josh's vocabulary and he did everything he could to make our day special. In addition, he suggested a photographer and baker who were previously unknown to us, and they turned out to be exactly what we were looking for. Josh is professional, reliable, intelligent, resourceful, engaging, energetic, and quintessentially alive. If ever we need a DJ again, he'll be the man we call, and I will recommend him to everyone I know, because he can turn good company and a happy occasion into a true celebration. THANKS JOSH! You da BOMB!