Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Rochester, NY Rochester, NY

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Sara R

Not enough can be said about Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment. He was absolutely outstanding. We had seen him at a friends wedding and decided to hire him for ours. He is so professional, great personality and he read the crowd just perfectly. The dance floor was filled all... Read More night and he kept the night moving. My favorite moment was when he did a dance battle between the women and men. Our photographer and videographer got some hysterical pictures from that. And we asked Josh to come out on the dance floor to show us his dance moves. It was the first time I ever saw a person spin on their head. Josh is an incredible DJ, an incredible dancer and an incredible person with the best service. Out of all my vendors, he was my most favorite and everyone at the wedding adored him. Remember, the DJ can make and break your night and I have Josh to thank for helping make our wedding one that everyone loved.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Christie R

I don’t even know where to begin, other than I wish I could give more than five stars! From the moment I first met Josh I knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. He was so in tuned with our needs and wants for our day and did everything in his power to make it happen.... Read More His calm demeanor and ability to flow with the day was key in our wedding going off without a hitch. Having a small group (65 people) I was very worried about not having enough people to truly get the party started. Josh turned the party up and I received a TON of compliments from our guests about how impressed they were with him! He kept the perfect pace to the day and worked flawlessly with our other vendors which was amazing!! I would recommend DJ Kalifornia without hesitation to anyone planning an event! Thank you, thank you, thank you Josh for making our day so perfect!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Hannah P

Josh aka DJ Kalifornia is the BEST in Rochester. I emailed him after both my photographer and my wedding coordinator recommended him and ONLY him. He made us feel very comfortable from the very start when we first met him. No pushy sales tactics. No pressure. Just sitting and... Read More chatting like we have known each other for years as best friends. His personality is A++++ and the presentation he goes through while answering all of our questions is the top of the business. He was always extremely responsive any time we had a question about anything. We had a long phone call with him a week before the wedding so he had all of the information and any last minute changes and details, and he got to know our style and preferences through out the whole planning process. At the reception, he made the sound fill the room perfectly and mixed a great combo of music that had our wedding guests dancing the night away. Josh is a true DJ who mixes and creates the perfect atmosphere rather than just hitting play on a playlist. My favorite moment was when he did a live mashup of my favorite song's vocals and my husbands favorite song's beat and instruments. We almost died when he played it and loved it so much! He also took care of a few other sound needs we had for the wedding, like having speakers and mics for our ceremony. I had so many guests tell me what a great time they had all night. And Josh booked my Maid of Honor and her fiance's wedding right on the spot at the end of the night. She met with a couple other DJ's and her exact words at the end of the night were, "HE'S THE ONE I WANT FOR MY WEDDING!" I very highly recommend Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment if you want the best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Rebecca R

If you want to have a super fun wedding, then would highly recommend Josh! My husband and I were so happy with everything. The style of music that we wanted to be played was all over the place, but he understood exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire... Read More night, we had so much fun! We also did the Photo Booth, which was a big hit with all of our guests. We have so many fun photos/memories from that. All of our friends and family told us it was the best wedding they've been to, and Josh definitely played a huge part in that. And he's also an amazing dancer himself! Take my word for it, go with Kalifornia Entertainment if you dream of having the best wedding ever.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Lynn P

I cannot recommend Josh of Kalifornia Entertainment enough. We met with quite a few different DJ's before deciding Josh was the best option for us. He was the only one to take time to get to know my husband and i and really understand what our vision was for the wedding. My... Read More husband is quite particular with his music choices and Josh was so accommodating to our requests. His excitement for our wedding and making sure he put on the best show possible was so genuine. Contacting him was so easy, he was always available to answer any questions or deal with any special requests we had. I can't imagine going with a different DJ because Josh was just so perfect in every way for our wedding. I will be recommending him to anybody that's willing to listen for as long as I possibly can. He helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Kathy S

Josh was an amazing DJ!!! He was the 6th DJ that we met with when searching for one because we wanted someone who was outgoing, flexible and was going to carry the night for us and provide a lot of energy. He did exactly that - AND he suggested music for a few key parts of the... Read More night that our friends and family are still talking about! He made the whole process really easy and really fun and we strongly feel like we couldn't have had anyone else do it better. He did both our ceremony and reception at a different venues and Josh pulled everything off perfectly with supplying microphones, speakers, lighting and music at both places. We also wanted a photo booth and uplighting for the reception but didn't want to drain our bank account for those options. Josh provides all of this at a much much cheaper price than anyone else. I would highly recommend booking him for your wedding!! We were extremely satisfied and Josh proved very easily and quickly why he is the best of the best in Rochester.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Tori V

We looked at many DJ services throughout Rochester for our wedding and Kalifornia Entertainment was by far the most friendly, responsive, and easy-to-work-with DJ company we could find. Not only that, but he was more affordable than the majority of DJs we looked at! Josh worked... Read More with us tirelessly to make sure everything went just as we wanted it, from the music to the lighting to the photo booth. He responded to every email almost immediately, and even met with us at the reception venue a couple of months before the wedding to talk about lighting and set up. Josh even designed our photo booth strips to match our theme colors and our wedding invitation design! He kept the dance floor packed all night, and played all the songs on our “must play” list, along with other songs that everybody loved. Brides do yourself a big favor. Hire a DJ that is a club DJ like Josh because those types of DJ's just understand the music better and mix it better. The announcements Josh made were all spot on, and he made sure to keep time for us throughout the reception. He brought tons of fun props for the photo booth, and made sure that our guest book was packed with photos and messages from our guests! We received a zip file with the photos the day after the wedding, and Josh allowed us to extend our time for 30 minutes without any extra charge! We could not have asked for a more knowledgable, professional, and accessible DJ service. I highly recommend choosing Kalifornia Entertainment as your wedding DJ… you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Mallory D

Where on earth do I start? Working with Josh was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. On top of having an immense knowledge of music, Josh is exceedingly kind, (very) patient, more than fair, flexible and highly attentive to his clients. He genuinely wants to give... Read More you the best possible experience and realize your vision, and more than that, he delivers. We told Josh we wanted an elegant, classy and pared back reception without a lot of the traditional wedding stuff (bouquet toss, garter thing, etc.), and he really embraced that. He was the picture of professionalism all night. Josh made our wedding reception magical. He even set up beautiful uplighting around our venue to push it over the top. And this is a true story: he basically broke his nose loading equipment into our venue right before the wedding, and he not only showed up for us, he did everything with a smile. With a broken nose!! The mood and timing of every song was perfect. The mixing was seamless. People practically flooded the dance floor as soon as it opened, and they danced until the very end of the night. People kept coming up to us and telling us how much fun they were having. It was all I had ever dreamed our wedding would be. THANK YOU JOSH for your incredible partnership, and for helping us throw one hell of a party. I will never forget our epic Aerosmith dance circle!! You are quite simply THE BEST!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Janet W

There's just not enough space to rave about Kalifornia Entertainment! We had the opportunity to plan with Josh for over a year prior to our wedding! We first met him at my cousins wedding and booked him immediately that night after the wedding was over with. We just knew we had... Read More to have him at ours because he did a phenominal job! Throughout the entire planning process, Josh was so professional and personable and we shared some really great laughs prior to our wedding during all the planning! Josh was an absolute pleasure when it came to getting all the fine details together, from our timelines, walkthroughs at the venue to our back and forth texts about getting songs personalized. The day of the wedding, Josh brought the party to life! His infectious glowing personality and AMAZING dance moves were definitely a crowd pleaser! EVERYONE wanted to dance with him or have him show them how to dance and had so much fun on the dancefloor! He just read the crowd all night and played amazing selections to keep our guests on the floor beginning to end! When it came to the end of the night, Josh kept playing for an extra half hour because there was still so many people on the dance floor having a blast. When we started this journey of planning our wedding, we hoped for vendors that would understand our vision and help bring it to life and that's exactly what we got with Kalifornia Entertainment...plus we've made a new lifetime friend as well with him! Thank you for everything you did for us Josh!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Haleigh W

We were so happy we choose Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment as our DJ! We were so impressed with his down to earth manner, how he approached DJing, his professionalism and simply how nice he was towards us and all of our guests. We were not looking for a hype man, and he asked... Read More all the right questions to make sure he was giving us exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We provided him with a list of songs for dinner and cocktail hour – Josh played those and then some. He was conscience of the crowd and the mood. We really appreciated how thoughtful and attentive he was without being in the way during the reception. It was perfect! When dinner was over with, our dance floor was packed all night. We received so many compliments on how wonderful Josh was and how he was able to get everyone dancing nonstop. He even joined us on the dance floor and showed us his killer breakdancing and hip hop moves. He taught a bunch of our guests how to do some choreography and it was a big hit. Kalifornia Entertainment delivered! Thank you Josh for making our reception amazing.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Kate R

When booking a DJ for your wedding...this is your DJ! As a bride you have so much going on and planning to complete. Josh helps keep you organized and makes sure on the day of your wedding you are not worrying about anything, but having fun and enjoying your wedding day. He... Read More helped make sure the wedding ran smoothly and even the venue ran to him for questions and advice. Our guests can not stop raving about his music and how he kept us on the dance floor all night! His photobooth was a blast. He designed a custom monogram that was animated and played right above our cake table. His uplighting was free. Everything about him was great. Brides & Grooms this is your DJ!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Christina C

We searched for a DJ and we were dissatisfied with a lot of the businesses out there. Came across Kalifornia Entertainment through a referal and it was the best decision we could have made. Definitely the best DJ in town for our wedding. He made the dance floor stay alive by... Read More playing music everyone loved. He saw what drew the crowd and stuck to playing crowd pleasers. There are no words to describe how grateful we were to have chosen Josh as our DJ. He did everything with perfection, professionalism, and everything we had discussed in our meetings the days and months prior to our wedding. If I could give him 10 stars I would. We were so happy that after our wedding ended we even stayed for about 30 minutes just telling him how grateful we were to have chosen him. He made our wedding go smoothly and took tons of pressure off of us by keeping everything on schedule and making all the important events happen smoothly. Seeing our families faces the next day light up when they all talked about how fun the night was and how great the DJ was is something I will never forget. If you want a stress free wedding, Kalifornia Entertainment is the one to make it happen. Thank you Josh for everything. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Vicki C

Oh. My. Goodness. Kalifornia Entertainment was absolutely amazing! From the very begin of the whole booking process with meeting and booking Josh to the timeline leading up to the wedding, everything flowed so well together! Josh's communication and eye for details is... Read More impeccable. He did an amazing job mixing old school songs with today’s hits and made sure that everyone was on their feet dancing the night away! Don't just get yourself a wedding DJ. Get yourself a nightclub DJ because that will ensure your wedding is rockin! Do yourself a HUGE favor and BOOK Josh NOW!! Not many DJ's are in such high demand that they book FAST and 2 years out. Josh is one of them because he is that good and has the flawless reputation for being THE BEST! He's won Rochester's #1 DJ award a bunch of times and for good reason. He went above and beyond to accommodate our wants and needs!! My guests are STILL talking about how amazing Josh was. Could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Josh for everything.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Allyson C

Josh was an essential part of our wedding day, and our day would not have been anywhere near as amazing as it was without him! From the day we hired him, Josh was always there to answer our questions and provide guidance when needed. He was also there to recommend other vendors... Read More we needed. Josh provided the ceremony music, the reception music, uplighting, a photo booth, and an animated monogram! He was a one stop shop for so many things, and the quality of everything was amazing! People were using the photo booth all night, and the props Josh provided were amazing. The dance floor was full all night! Josh knew how to read the room and was able to fulfill all of our guests' requests. Everyone we talked to said they loved the music! Thank you, Josh, for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kristin H

I chose DJ Kalifornia as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up... Read More until the last week before the wedding. Josh was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, engaged and there was never a moment the dance floor wasnt packed from beginning to the very last minute we had the venue! He even created snapchat filters for our wedding. He was fun yet professional. His customer service is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He even called me months prior to my wedding to make sure my search for vendors was going okay and asking how he could help. During our cocktail hour, he walked around and chatted with family and guests and they loved him even before dancing started. His photo booth was awesome and fun to use. His uplighting transformed the way our venue looked. His animated monogram was a beautiful. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment will amaze you and is truly the top DJ in Rochester.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Nina R

I could go on and on about Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment! First, he made it so stress-free. I sent in my inquiry, and within minutes Josh got back to me, and had an impromptu phone meeting that night with my fiance! When we met up with Josh, myself, my fiance, mother, and MOH... Read More to go over all the odds and ends he was extremely THOROUGH and organized! On the night of the wedding, Josh not only kept everything going on time but he impressed everyone in attendance. He kept the atmosphere lively and fun, with no awkward moments. Not only have I been a bridesmaid in 9+ weddings, but I was a wedding coordinator a few years ago. I have never seen a more professional, fun, courteous DJ. I wouldn't recommend anyone else, and wish I had Josh to do the weddings for all the brides I worked with when I was a coordinator! I have met and worked with tons of DJ's in the wedding industry and believe me when I say Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment is truly the cream of the top, the best of the best, and the most elite out of any other DJ in Rochester. Thank you a million times Josh for everything!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Taunia L

There is no other rating that my husband and I would give Kalifornia Entertainment than 5 stars. Josh did such an amazing job at our wedding that we couldn't have asked for more! We met Josh last year and we loved him right away, and were lucky enough that he had our date... Read More available because brides are ready to kill to have him at their weddings. From our first meeting, we were impressed with his professionalism and skill. Josh was open to our music choices and with his client portal online, we were able to choose music that we liked in advance as well. He helped us pick music, reception entrance songs and helped us envision how the party would go down smoothly. The day of was completely smooth with Josh. He was prompt, professional and went over last minute details with us effortlessly. The uplighting was also beautiful and a perfect addition to the room. Given the stress of planning overall, Josh removed all stress for us during planning and on the big day. The majority of our guests were our parents' age, but there were many guests in their 20s and 30s as well. We wanted to make sure that all our guests were happy with the music, and also were not sure how much the guests would dance. But Josh totally matched our guests' personalities (and ours) and was the perfect motivator for our crowd, being low key when necessary and energetic at all the right moments. Our guests, all ages, danced the entire night and also had a blast with his photo booth. We were thrilled! We would like to particularly point out how well Josh read our crowd. We cannot stress enough how wonderful Kalifornia Entertainment was for entertaining our guests the whole night. We would use Josh again and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Kalifornia Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michelle C

I will never use a different DJ for anything! Josh was amazing from start to finish! We immediately knew we wanted him to be the DJ at our wedding the second we met him. We researched a couple other bigger DJ companies and one of our friends told us to check out Kalifornia... Read More Entertainment and boy are we so happy we did. Josh has great reviews and we knew we wanted a nightclub DJ for our wedding but what truly sealed the deal with us was his attention to detail and his personality. The bigger DJ companies just didnt have the same level of attention or personality as Josh as far as we were concerned. We went with Josh's top DJ and photo booth package which was also two LESS than the other DJ's we researched. He was very quick to respond to any questions we had, even some at 10pm at night. Met with him twice to review how the day would go and left both times feeling very confident that he would make my day amazing. He did a specatacular job keeping guests on the dance floor as we knew he would. We wanted an elegant nightclub party feel for our reception and he nailed it perfectly. We received a copy of all the photo booth pictures immediately and we know that we will use Josh again in the future for other stuff. See for yourself why Josh is so highly seeked and why he has been voted Best DJ in Rochester a bunch of times. And if you're feeling unsure or uneasy about other DJ companies, take a breather for a few days and meet with Josh before making a final decision. You'll see with your own eyes that Josh is the right choice over other DJ companies.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nancy P

Josh was incredible for our wedding this past weekend. He was always very quick to get back to me when I had questions, was very detailed orientated during his planning and set up, and he made our wedding perfect! Our guests loved everything he did for us from the monogram to... Read More his photobooth to the music. One of the things that many guests commented on was how he walked around the room during the cocktail hour and chatted with everyone at their tables to see what songs they liked and what they were interested in hearing. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end. If you want the best DJ in Rochester, higher Kalifornia Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Gina M

From my initial contact with Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment to the updates and answered inquiries along the way to the actual event, my experience with him far exceeded my expectations. Josh is absolutely incredible to work with and is brilliant when it comes to making the day... Read More perfect. He was also the DJ at my sisters wedding and had everyone dancing the entire night and it was no different at my wedding!!! In fact my wedding may have had even more energy and fun than at my sisters. He also helped me work on mixing a track for another event and was incredible to work with, so easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to ensure that it was exactly what we wanted. Josh's remixes simply enhanced my music selections. This is what you get when you hire someone who is a nightclub DJ and a wedding DJ. The best of both worlds!! Additional lighting supplied by him made for the perfect party atmosphere I desired for the wedding reception. He doesnt charge anything extra for his uplighting or monogram which I thought was amazing considering every other DJ charges a lot for those add ons. Trust me, this is the DJ you want for your wedding! I cannot say enough great things about Josh other than he is an incredible DJ and an even better person with a solid gold heart and beautiful personality!! Thank you from the McKenzie's for doing what you did for us.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jenna Marie S

We booked Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding. He was very friendly, personable, fun and easy to work with. He walked us through the whole planning process, providing guidance wherever we needed it while remaining flexible to allow us to tailor the night to exactly... Read More what we wanted. Some DJ's force you to do things their way. Josh always made sure our night was exactly how we wanted it. On the night of wedding, he kept the crowd engaged and kept a perfect pace with a lot of energy and fun. The schedule did not go as planned as the venue was around 15-20 minutes late with the dinner and Josh was quick to jump in with his recommendation of how to alter the schedule to keep things moving and keep everyone engaged. We trusted him to handle it how he saw fit. With a less experienced DJ, this could have derailed the night and been a disaster, but with Josh's quick alterations and excellent experience, none of the guests even noticed the schedule was altered and told us how smoothly the night flowed from one event to the next. He kept everyone dancing and having fun until the venue told us we had to shut down. I'd highly recommend Kalifornia Entertainment to DJ your wedding reception. It's very simple to see and understand why Josh is the top in the business and why he books almost 2 years out. He is a very very high demand DJ by those who are seeking out the best and only prefer the #1 DJ in Rochester for their weddings. If you're able to have him for your wedding, consider yourself extremely lucky and blessed because I'm confident in saying that you will not find any other DJ as good as Josh. Both my husband and I would chose him again if we were to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Judy D

I would recommend Josh in a heartbeat! DJ Kalifornia definitely OVER delivered! Everyone LOVED him as our DJ!! I think even a few selfies were taken with him at the DJ booth by some of our guests because they loved him so much! He kept everything at the reception on pace, played... Read More a great mix of songs, and transitioned from classic cocktail hour to dinner music to dance party music easily. Josh was ALWAYS great to work with during planning stages, and just made everything so easy and stress free. Working with him was better than working with any other vendor we had. He really listened to what we were striving for, and there wasn't a single person who didn't dance at our wedding! When you still have 60 to 70 people dancing until the last minute the venue let us stay there and all those people clap for your DJ after the last song, that tells you how great Josh is. I would definitely hire him again for a future event and I HIGHLY recommend his services to any couple who wants their wedding to be the best time ever!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Eva B

DJ Kalifornia (Joshua) was absolutely the most incredible DJ we could have hired. He was top-notch quality in the sense that he knew what to play at all moments, had the most incredible info sheet that was detailed so that every aspect of wedding and music was covered, and... Read More during the wedding he was a master at helping to move the reception along. He was so good, it was extraordinary..for example, my friends and family would NOT LEAVE THE DANCE FLOOR. I invited about 180 people to the the wedding, and all the young and middle-aged people who stayed behind to dance were dancing their butts off until our venue closed at midnight. I was so busy dancing and having fun because of his music that I forgot to go around and do what I was supposed to do (geeting friends and family). I heard from about 10 people that night who told me personally, "Wow, your DJ is AMAZING, I can't believe he had the party going like that." It was unbelievable, Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment is probably the best vendor we hired. Another special thing was that we requested he play some old-school 90's music like Backstreet and Spice Girls when the moment was right, he did this throughout the night, and it just made it. My sister who was the MOH was also talking to him throughout the night, and she told me that it was DJ Kalifornia who kept everything timed well and smooth, and gave her good ideas for when things should happen, if they were not going exactly according to paper. I would hire Joshua again in a heartbeat for any occasion, but what I know for a fact is that my wedding would not have been the giant mega dance party that it was without him. Oh, he was so perfect w/communication. He responded within the day, responded to every question that I had, and whenever I made changes to the timeline or wedding party info, he replied back, "No problem, got it!" & executed perfectly. U must hire DJ Kalifornia if you want the best DJ in Rochester and the best DJ for your wedding!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Alyssa R

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams in August. In the weeks since, the number one experience that our guests have commented to us about, even more so than the beautiful venue, was the entertainment made possible by none other than the famous DJ Kaliforna. He put me at... Read More ease in the weeks/days/hours before the wedding, was flawless during the ceremony/reception, and was genuinely gracious for our business when it was all done. Obviously, words can't do this review justice. Josh was so responsive when I told him at the last minute the order of events at the ceremony was to change. He adapted without any hesitation. Also, the reception was an absolute success. In fact, he made the reception a memory no one will ever forget. The entertainment was non-stop. Guests were entertained and smiling throughout. Josh was the reason we decided not to bother getting a wedding planner because he is more than a DJ. He is clearly a wedding producer. It's as if we had a music award host as our DJ. What sets him apart is the way he plays music for maximum enjoyment. Also, Josh is good in the moment. He told us months before the wedding if the mood ever got dull or the music needed a change to fit the mood, he would improvise. He sure did. For example, when various older relatives/friends left around the end, he changed the music a bit to appeal to the younger crowd. He even led us in three dances. Don't know how to dance? No problem - Josh taught everyone. Not only is he an amazing DJ but he's an incredible dancer too. I have had several friends and relatives tell me our wedding was the best one they'd ever been to. We asked why? The most two common reasons were the entertainment and the venue. The entertainment part says something about Josh - because he made it happen. We will be forever gracious to Josh for helping us create this dream wedding we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Ashley M

DJ Kalifornia was absolutely awesome for my wedding! I had no experience with selecting a DJ so I just went off online reviews and former bride referrals on Facebook, and I am so glad I did! He deserves every 5 star rating he gets! First, Josh was extremely responsive as soon as... Read More I reached out to him about possibly doing our wedding. He was professional, kind, and knowledgeable, and he supplied a ton of recommendations for songs throughout different points of the wedding. He has an online questionnaire which makes selecting songs extremely easy, and we did all of our correspondence through Facebook and text which also made the process super smooth. We met 3 different times to go over everything which was great. When it came time to the actual wedding, Josh killed it! Each song for the ceremony was cued up perfectly, and he did great at keeping the dance floor going all night. I was nervous a lot of people wouldn't dance at our wedding, but Josh's song selections had everyone out on the floor! Additionally, Josh was much more reasonably priced than other quotes I received for DJ services, photo booth, and uplights. I have no reservations about recommending DJ Kalifornia to anyone I know! He's the best!