Kalifornia Entertainment

Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, Latin, Persian

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Rochester, NY Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Holly R

Kalifornia Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! I work in the wedding industry and know that your DJ/MC is such an important part of a reception - and for my Husband and I the music was very important to us too. Josh found the perfect balance in playing our mix of rock,... Read More alternative, hip hop, oldies, indie, pop and of course bringing out the party in everyone when it was time to dance! Throughout the night everything had the perfect flow. He always gave us a heads up before making announcements about special dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc so we could always re-group before being in the spotlight again. It was just perfect! We couldn't have chosen a better DJ! Thank you Josh!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Meghan A

There was no second thought when it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding day. Kalifornia Entertainment was our one and only choice! No need to look elsewhere because Josh (DJ Kalifornia) is the WHOLE PACKAGE! My husband and I have been to 2 weddings that Josh was part of and... Read More out of ALL the weddings we have been to in the last year (6 weddings in all) those 2 that Josh did stood out like no other and we wanted nothing less for our big day. Other weddings we were at, the DJ's were horrible and we have been to ones where there have been some big name local DJ businesses so you would think they would be great. Nope! We knew Josh would not disappoint in all areas of music, MCing, keeping the energy alive, playing to all age numbers and being wonderful towards everyone there. That is EXACTLY what we got! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, structured and most of all such a charismatic and amazing person! His preparedness, customer service, attention to detail, patience, creativity, passion and ability to roll with the punches due to last minute changes makes him amazing at what he does! His easy going personality makes you feel so at ease so that your wedding day doesn't turn you into a ball of stress! His photo booth was awesome and our guests got to have printed pictures allowing them to cherish the memories they have from being at our wedding. His sound and lighting is world class. And he gives you so much where other companies will make you pay for everything he gives you for free. Just know when our engaged friends ask us for our opinion on this aspect of wedding planning Kalifornia Entertainment will be our ONLY recommendation! Thank you for everything. You truly are the best in Rochester!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 becca f

Kalifornia Entertainment was highly recommended to us by several sources as well as our venue coordinator and after booking Josh for our wedding reception, I can certainly see why! He supplied music, sound and microphones for our ceremony. I've been to other weddings and you... Read More couldn't hear the vows or officiant. Josh set up perfectly sounding equipment and our guests were so happy they could hear every single word. For dinner, my husband and I wanted an elegant, intimate feel. Josh nailed that with ease and played a perfect mix of music to set the mood. What really wow'd us is the fact that Josh didn't just put on a mix and walk away during dinner. He stood behind his table and mixed every single song while everyone ate. It's the fine details like that which separates Josh from the rest. Following that, we wanted a rocking party that appealed to all ages. Josh made that all happen! He was awesome and got the older people up out of their chairs and appealed to the younger guests through out the night. Through out the planning process Josh was more than accommodating and always responded to our questions almost instantly. He was very professional and did a great job helping us develop and follow our timeline for the reception. He chose songs that were appealing to the whole crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire evening! His monogram lighting and uplighting made the venue look like a magical paradise, and his photobooth with pictures that printed out was a big hit with everyone there. Our photographer has done hundreds of weddings and knows every DJ company in Rochester. She told us before leaving she has never worked with any another DJ that was as amazing as Josh and was in total awe and shock at how great he is and how none of those other companies she has worked with can match him. She's planning to refer him only from now on because he set the bar sky high for other people to try and reach. If you want your guests to be entertained all evening long, BOOK WITH KALIFORNIA ENTERTAINMENT today! He honest to god is seriously the best DJ and company in Rochester!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Sarah F

Where to begin!! Not enough to be said about Joshua Djkalifornia Volpe ... I had a wedding of around 200 guests... Not one was sitting!! There was a constant jam packed dance floor he knew what to play and when!! He made my wedding AMAZING from start to finish!!! The lighting... Read More and monogram he did was beautiful... The photo booth was packed all night long!! People had a blast!! DJs seriously make or break ur wedding and he made ours!!! But that's not even the half of it... He is so professional... During the planning process he met with us and our venue coordinator to go over details... He made mixes specifically for us and our wedding party... There was not a moment I didn't feel like he loves his job and what he does because that is what makes him so good at what he does... And for the price?! Riddic... I would have paid 5000 $ for what he did... He made our night seriously unforgettable... We love u man!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Angela A

I can't say enough GREAT things about Josh. Not only is he a fun outgoing person, he is EXCELLENT at his job in every aspect. His professionalism, charisma, heart, fun attitude, and friendly service are all part of his people pleasing character and his 5 star personality. I'm... Read More certain you will NEVER find any other DJ in Rochester that can compare to Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment. Josh from beginning of planning to the end of your wedding night goes above and beyond to really get a feel for what a bride and groom are looking for the day of their wedding. Planning begins months and months before and with his appreciation and intelligence for music, your requests, and him being able to feel out the audience sets up the atmosphere for the most SPECTACULAR, MEMORABLE dance party with sentimental highlights you will remember for years to come. Although Josh DJ'd my husband and I's wedding, I have witnessed his spectacular talents numerous times at different nightclubs, online radio and at 2 other weddings in the past. If you are looking for a DJ for your special day, STOP YOUR SEARCH and book DJ Kalifornia! You won't be disappointed and I assure you your wedding day will be the best day of your life. In Josh I found a lifelong DJ, friend and an upstanding human being that puts YOU first and I would recommend to ANYONE for ANY occasion!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Taylor G

My fiancé and I didn't know whether to hire live musicians or a DJ for our wedding, but in the end we decided that a DJ would be able to offer several different styles and moods of music: ceremony music, dinner music and dancing music. On the recommendations of our venue owner... Read More and wedding planner, we hired Josh aka DJ Kalifornia of Kalifornia Entertainment, and are we ever so glad we did! They told us that we won't find anyone better than him and they were very much right. Josh was intent on providing us with exactly what we wanted, and when we didn't know exactly what that was, he had some AMAZING suggestions for us that helped make our wedding better than we could have imagined. At the wedding he was efficient, fun, professional, and EXCELLENT at creating a wonderful mood for everyone who attended. His lighting, his sound system, his equipment, his mixing - all completely blew us away and people said they had never been to better wedding than ours. "I'll make it happen" was in Josh's vocabulary and he did everything he could to make our day special. In addition, he suggested a photographer and baker who were previously unknown to us, and they turned out to be exactly what we were looking for. Josh is professional, reliable, intelligent, resourceful, engaging, energetic, and quintessentially alive. If ever we need a DJ again, he'll be the man we call, and I will recommend him to everyone I know, because he can turn good company and a happy occasion into a true celebration. THANKS JOSH! You da BOMB!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jill C

Thank you so much Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment! So very blessed to have worked with such a phenomenal person which makes his company so great! He made our day one that we will never forget! The music, the lighting, the photobooth and the highlight video was absolutely... Read More amazing! So professional but very personable and he does everything with so much love! We had SO MUCH FUN!! Our wedding is still being talked about like it was yesterday and many of our married guests told us how lucky we had someone like Josh for our wedding because their DJs did not compare in any way! I cannot express how much we appreciate all his time, advice, help, and hard work! We will always HIGHLY recommend Kalifornia Entertainment and if anyone wants the "best of the best" ~ you are definitely looking at the right place! There is so much more to Josh that makes him the best and better than any other DJ in Rochester. The way he helps you through the planning stages, the guidance, advice and help he gives you, the extra time he takes to make sure everything is perfect and top notch, the way he coordinates with other wedding vendors so that everyone is on track, the way he mixes the music professionally, the way he caters to not just some people at the wedding but ALL people, and last but not least, the way how he treats you like a friend and not just a paying customer. It's very easy to understand why he is in such high demand by brides and why brides are so upset when they can not have him for their weddings.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Olivia B

Kalifornia Entertainment was recommended to us by several of our wedding vendors and I could not agree more with their positive referral! Even the coordinator at our venue recommended him highly as the best over other DJs and they have over 25 different DJs at their venue for... Read More weddings every year. Josh was great throughout the planning period, and he completely blew us away at the reception! From the uplighting, to the monogram, to the music, he really set the mood. He helped keep everyone on track with scheduling, he checked in with us before, throughout and after the whole night, he played every single song that we asked for and every single song our guests requested. He mixed songs together perfectly with no stops and it felt like you were in a Las Vegas nightclub with the amount of energy he had going all night. He also knew when to slow things down and get couples together for the loving moments. There was never a dull moment in dancing, and he capped off the celebration in a way we had never seen before...he played our first dance song one more time, and had the remaining guests join hands in a circle around us. After that song, he received a clapping ovation from the guests. And to make things even better, he sent us all of the pictures that were taken with his photo booth the next day plus a little video recap of the entire day. Could not have been happier with our DJ selection! All of our vendors and the venue coordinator was 1,000% correct when they said Kalifornia Entertainment is THE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Cynthia N

There is no other word to describe Kalifornia Entertainment other than amazing. From start to finish, I wouldn't choose any other DJ in Rochester. Music is very important to me and they nailed my love for it perfectly. I love how Kalifornia Entertainment showcases their prices... Read More online and offers more options than just a disc jockey and offers more than other businesses for a lower price. He doesn't charge extra for things like uplighting and his photobooth option is the cheapest you will find anywhere. Josh responded quickly to me and was very professional and helpful during the entire process. He also answered all my questions and confirmed my song choices and bridal party information a week before the wedding date. Josh was also very flexible during the reception and worked with times and schedule adjusting. Plus he coordinated everything with my photographer and caterer. I loved hearing my guests comment positively on the music and how great Josh was with them. People told my husband and I that Josh was amazing to talk to, played all their requests right away and made everyone feel wonderful. This is something that I strongly believe that you will not receive with other businesses. Great job DJ Kalifornia! I highly recommend this company. Thank you for making my wedding a wonderful memory and the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Rebecca B

Hands down the best DJ I or my guests have ever seen at a wedding. So good in fact the caterer, coordinator AND photographer all asked for his business card so they could refer him to their clients. If you are looking for a DJ who will not only make your event fun but also... Read More professional, Josh is the DJ for you! Kalifornia Entertainment offers so much more than just music. Josh is personable, professional and treats you like your wedding is the most important wedding of all time. Josh made my wedding reception absolutely perfect. He made it so easy with great suggestions for songs when my husband and I were coming up blank. He offers uplighting services at no cost as well that can definitely make a room. With a variety of colors to match almost anything. It just gave the room that little extra that's needed. His photobooth was so much fun and our guests raved all night over it and the pictures Josh had printed from the photobooth after each guest used it. Our families and friends constantly tell my husband and I that Josh is what made our wedding so memorable and his personality was a home run with every single person that was there. A good amount of our guests said he was better than any other DJ in Rochester at the weddings they were all at. Thank you Josh for making our reception spectacular! Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Ashlee N

My husband and I are so grateful to have selected and worked with Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding reception. When conducting our search for DJs in Rochester, we were instantly impressed by the professionalism, friendliness and experience that Josh had versus... Read More what others told and showed us. He provided excellent information and we had complete confidence that he would do a better job over other DJs providing our entertainment needs. He was also a great asset during our music planning process. Not only did he provide a template to select music that my husband and I preferred, but he walked through the timeline of the wedding with us so that we knew everything would run on schedule. He kept in constant communication between the first time we met and throughout the whole planning process. He helped us with choosing other vendors also that were equally impressive and amazing. Additionally, we spoke with him over the phone prior to the wedding to nail down last-minute details. All of our guests were quite complimentary of Josh and wanted to know how we found him. As a few married couples who were at our reception told us clearly, "Josh was a diamond in the rough." Many of those married couples were unhappy with their entertainment choices and were a little jealous that we had Josh and they didn't. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning to end of our reception. Every song we requested was played and my husband and I enjoyed every moment without a care. Our sincere thanks and gratitude to Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment for being so amazing and being able to give us the wedding we always dreamed of having.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Breanna M

After months of searching for a DJ we found Kalifornia Entertainment my husband and I are so glad we went with Josh. Our wedding was amazing it was elegant and beautiful. We were struggling with the music choice, but Josh was so professional as he read our guest he was able to... Read More play music that everyone enjoyed. We loved that he was able to play music for both our traditions he had a variety of music choices. Even our grandparents were dancing it was such an awesome experience and unforgettable I am so thankful with Josh. He is awesome and he doesnt miss anything. We also got our lights and photo booth from Kalifornia Entertainment. The uplights, were included with his services and didnt cost us a single dime made the room come alive it was like a total different atmosphere. The photo booth was so much fun and the guests LOVED it. Thank you so much Kalifornia Entertainment you rock!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katherine R

I walked out of our initial meeting with Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment excited and relieved. Similar to what others have posted, my husband and I met with most of the popular DJ companies in Rochester and something about them off and didn't vibe with us. Josh on the hand had... Read More an INSTANT spark to us and his personality and customer service pulled us in like a spaceship tractor beam that we absolutely could not resist. Our wedding was amazing. I’d been to a few other weddings where the noticeable absence of a professional DJ resulted in an empty danceflpor or a crowd who didn’t know when it was time for the first dance or the cake cutting (or anything else). Before I even shared these concerns with Josh, he had already reassured us that his capabilities would double as a skilled MC, cater to our individual preferences, and ensure that our guests had an amazing night. He walked us through a typical wedding timeline in detail and explained that he would help manage all of the day’s activities, keeping us on schedule and our guests fully engaged. Josh did a PERFECT job at our wedding and was a huge hit with our family and friends! Both during and after the reception, many of our guests specifically made a point of telling us how great he was and several said that he was the best DJ they'd ever seen, talked to and heard play. Josh honored our nontraditional song choices for the ceremony and important reception moments in addition to smoothly transitioning from one part of the reception to the next and successfully mixed our unique musical tastes with more universally crowd-pleasing choices on the dance floor. In addition to helping to make the day a huge success, Josh was always prompt, thorough, and friendly in his communications. Amazingly, on top of all of this, Kalifornia Entertainment also offers some of the most competitive prices in the area and will work with your budget. I look forward to hiring Josh for a future event. Thank you so much for everything you did for us. You have earned not only 10 stars (if I could give it) but referrals for life not just from my husband and I, but from the 120+ guests at our wedding too.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Kelly Anne R

From the very beginning when we contacted Josh about having him perform at our wedding, we knew we had made the right decision. Like so many other brides have mentioned, we as well met and interviewed a great number of DJs in Rochester. So many of them just seemed so aweful in... Read More how they talked to us and were not good fit. But then we met Josh and knew instantly we had the best DJ around. His professionalism, customer service, planning, and fun personality reassured that we had made the right choice in picking him and avoided all the other businesses. Our wedding night was everything we had dreamed about, and the performance by Josh was the icing on the cake. He kept the party going and the dance floor full the whole night. We have never danced so much in our lives, and we would like to personally thank Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment for being part of our special day. It is evident to see the passion in Josh while he is DJing, his smile and wonderful personality radiated throughout the night showing us that he too enjoyed himself. We would hands down recommend Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment to anyone who is looking for an outstanding DJ and to have the time of their lives! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you again for all you have done, and thank you for exceeding all of our expectations.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Tammi Y

Josh (DJ Kalifornia) was an above top notch from the start. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, he went above and beyond what anyone else would do. For the musical component, Josh was dead spot on with understanding our likes and what we were trying to accomplish.... Read More He was extremely professional not only with us but with all of our guests too, but more importantly, he was interactive and checked in with us at every point of the evening to make sure we were good, and to take any suggestions we had. Going through things step by step a couple weeks before allowed Josh to make sure everything would be perfect the day of. And on our wedding day, the music, MC'ing, everything from Josh was more than perfect. Our guests were dancing from the get go until the end and everyone had a blast. We can not say enough good things about the services we received from Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment. His customer service is like nothing you have ever seen from any wedding business and he takes a lot of time to plan and make sure you're dream wedding comes true. Any DJ can probably play a great mix of songs but a world class entertainment business like Kalifornia Entertainment will have impeccable customer service, be conscience of your likes and wants, will get to know you as much as possible, be very personable with excellent rapport with your guests, and does everything they possibly can to assure a flawless wedding. All of these things Josh nailed with 10 stars very very easily. We will always refer Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment to anyone we know getting married or looking for a DJ. Do yourself a big favor and stop your search because you can't find any other DJ as good as Josh.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Kaite L

Wonderful and amazing DJ! We booked Josh for our wedding after meeting 3 or 4 other DJ's and he was great! The other companies just didn't have the right personality or customer service we wanted for our entertainment. Josh arrived early, was set up and ready to go when guests... Read More arrived, and helped keep the reception on schedule and running smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything during it thanks to Josh! Our guests really enjoyed the music and he was great about playing our guests' requests and making sure music that was on our do not play list was not played at all. He was very thorough and made sure to talk with us before the wedding and through out the entire planning process to get a feel for what kind of music we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn't want played. A professional DJ is definitely a good investment to keep your guests happy and the night on schedule. A great DJ will also put your needs and wants first over their own. We also used Kalifornia Entertainment for uplighting at our reception venue and it really helped the place look bigger and added some beautiful colors to our photographs. His photobooth was a huge hit with all of our guests too. If you want the best DJ in Rochester, hire Kalifornia Entertainment right now!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kimberly L

Josh was awesome! The planning process was very detail oriented and personalized and he put a lot of time and effort into helping us plan our reception! Our dance floor was never empty and everyone told us how much they enjoyed the music. He was also very willing and excited to... Read More incorporate Irish and German music into our night as it was a multi cultural wedding! We really enjoyed working withJosh and have definitley recommended Kalifornia Entertainment to a ton of people who want a DJ that isn't like everyone else, knows how to keep people on the dancefloor and takes the needs and wants of a bride & groom very serious. He exceeded all of our expectations in every way which is a huge thing to do when so many other DJs only do the bare minimum.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Mary F

We interviewed eleven DJ’s…not just researched…actually interviewed and met eleven of them. At the start of the wedding-planning process, my fiance was very gung-ho, but after spending this much time on DJ’s, he rapidly lost interest in helping out with other areas. Brides, let... Read More me help save some time for whoever is the “planner” in your relationship – Josh (DJ Kalifornia) with Kalifornia Entertainment is an amazing wedding DJ. Josh is a true professional, and unlike most DJ’s, spent time with us along the way to make sure that the set-up, timeline, lighting and music were to our liking. He even came to our final walk-through at our reception venue, even though he had performed there countless times, to demonstrate what our uplighting would look like, and show us some different options like spotlighting the cake. By the time our wedding day rolled around, my husband and I had changed the order of events so many times that we forgot which event was supposed to happen at what time. Didn't matter though because Josh kept everything running very smoothly with announcements to prepare both us and the guests. He also pronounced the names of the bridal party members exactly correct. I am very particular about music in general, and Josh was very understanding. Though I gave him a very detailed list of songs to play and songs NOT to play, I also gave him the artistic freedom play whatever he deemed necessary to keep the party going which he pulled off flawlessly. After all, that is the whole point of hiring a professional…to keep the party going! We could not have been more pleased with the result and our decision, and would recommend Josh and Kalifornia Entertainment without hesitation. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time on other companies. Hire Josh first and quickly.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Sarah F

Kalifornia Entertainment was wonderful to work with! The minute we reached out to them about our wedding, Josh was in constant communication with us to be sure our day was perfect. We met with Josh a few times before our wedding and he was so helpful with planning the timeline... Read More for the day of, and even helped us pick out songs for our ceremony. Our wedding day went incredibly smooth and it was thanks in large part to Josh. Our timeline got pushed back a little, for reasons beyond our control, and he was so accommodating and helpful through it. Our reception was so fun, and the dance floor was never empty. Josh was sure to play any songs that we, or our guests, wanted to hear. At one point he noticed that our little nieces were losing steam on the dance floor and asked what songs they would want to hear. It perked them right up! Josh went above and beyond on our wedding day and we are so grateful! My husband and I will tell everyone we know to go with Kalifornia Entertainment and avoid anyone else because Josh is a true master at his craft and it shows how much he genuinely cares about the brides and grooms he works with. His heart is made out of solid gold.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Patty J

My Husband and I made the best investment when we chose Kalifornia Entertainment for our wedding! Hands down Josh (DJ Kalifornia) was the reason why our family and friends had an amazing time. He truly listened to our needs and wants and it showcased the day of. His complete... Read More package with all kinds of lighting, photo booth, unlimited time, uplighting, monogram and DJ services was 2-3 times LESS than any other DJ company we talked to. He doesnt charge extra for things like uplighting or giving you a certain amount of hours. This alone is what makes Kalifornia Entertainment better than any other company in Rochester. Thank you Josh for making our wedding day memorable!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Michelle T

STOP your search for the perfect DJ! You found him!! When we started our search for a wedding DJ I basically gave up hope that we’d find someone that would “get us” and actually play music we wanted to hear. We interviewed no lie, 9 different companies. They all seemed a bit... Read More “cheesy” and no one was unique. They all seemed like that were telling us what we wanted to hear and spewed out the same old scripted BS they all say to try and get your money versus just listening to us and what we wanted. Then I came across Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment!! He was referred by a couple of friends who have seen him play at nightclubs and knew he did a lot of weddings. I will forever be thankful for Josh and his ability to make our wedding fit us as a couple. I have goosebumps just thinking about how special and amazing he made our day for us. Josh is MORE than a DJ! He is a friend, a planner, and knows exactly what to do. He helped get a timeline in place and really took initiative as to when the cake cutting, garter toss, ect took place. I had numerous guests say how well our wedding & reception flowed and I thank Josh for that. Many of the guests asked how we knew the DJ or if he was a friend of ours because he spent so much time making sure our wedding was PERFECT! They couldn’t believe that he put so much effort into just us and loved him as much as we did. I’ve had multiple people say that was the best wedding they’d ever been to. Again, I thank Josh for this!! There isn’t another DJ or DJ company comparable to him. He is friendly, fun and gives great suggestions and ideas. If you get Josh for your special day I’d consider you lucky just as we were!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Darcy L

Josh (DJ Kalifornia) was great! He was very professional, easy to work with and exceeded every single expectation we had.. We got so many compliments on our music and 1 person at our reception signed a contract with him on the spot for her wedding after hearing him play! We also... Read More liked that fact that we could customize the music as much or as little as we wanted! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! He was an absolute pro, got all the requested music right, and even whipped up some Italian dance music at a moment’s notice. Josh has an AMAZING personality with a giant heart which shows how much he cares about brides and grooms and of course he is very friendly and easy to work with!!!! After our final meeting, my Husband walked away saying “he is one of the best people we have worked with throughout this whole process!” We would highly recommend him for any or all of your DJ services! His personality is what sold us on him. We met with other DJ companies and their attitudes and personalities were off or just not a proper fit for what we were looking for. I will definitely recommend Kalifornia Entertainment in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 FromNowUntil4Ever

Kalifornia Entertainment is by far THE BEST DJ service in Rochester! I would bet the entire amount of money I spent on my wedding on it to anyone. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in search of professional, prompt, creative, and fun entertainment. Josh (DJ... Read More Kalifornia) provided audio services for our wedding ceremony and for our reception. My husband and I have received many compliments from our family and friends about the service from Josh. We had such a great time at our reception, and our experience was truly impacted by his performance. He read our crowd PERFECTLY and adjusted accordingly to the timeline and atmosphere. We were so happy that he incorporated our requests as well as those of our guests. And the guests LOVED his photo booth. I have worked as a wedding coordinator part time for friends over the years, and through out time and time I have had a lot of experience with DJ’s of various backgrounds and skill sets (right around 20-25 different DJ companies), and I truly believe Kalifornia Entertainment to be top tier, if not THE BEST in DJ entertainment because of how great he is working with brides and grooms (us especially). Quality entertainment will hugely impact your wedding reception and your memories of your special day. It is so worth it to invest in a professional like Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment, even though his pricing is a steal and can not be beat. You can shop around and see other companies but you will never get as great of a service or the best personality as you get with this business and wonderful kind hearted man.

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Mrs W

Of all the vendors and services purchased for our wedding, Kalifornia Entertainment was my favorite. Having been to many weddings, if you don’t want people leaving as soon as dinner is over, an experienced DJ is major. We dealt directly with Josh who basically helped us design... Read More the whole reception. We even crafted a unique entrance and bridal party announcement, and Josh had the talent to pull it off. He followed our timeline perfectly and was great about taking requests from everyone. Our dance floor was busy beginning to end! Dancing with my new husband, friends and family is my favorite memory from the big day. Thanks to Josh! I will tell everybody I know to go with your company when they need a DJ for their weddings.