Keestone Events

Dallas and beyond. We love destination weddings!

Where Your Dreams Become Reality

We are an award winning wedding planning and design boutique. We specialize in coming up with events tailored specifically to your personalities, down to the last detail and take over any wedding planning stress you have so you can focus on what's truly important - marrying your best friend and love of your life. Our packages start at $2,000. For more information, reach out to us for a customized quote!

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

16910 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX Dallas and beyond. We love destination weddings!
PINTEREST

Keestone Events was the "kee" to our wedding day success!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Heather W

Within 3 minutes of sitting down with Sarah Kee, I knew we would be hiring her as our wedding planner. We had looked at over 75 different planners online (!) and met several in person, but no one felt like the right fit. Rather than asking “what do you want for your wedding?”... Read More which can be difficult to answer, Sarah met us with a smile and came prepared with a very specific (yet not overwhelming) questionnaire that not only gave her a sense of what we wanted for our big day, but also proved that she wanted to get to know us as people. She showed us real examples of her work for couples with similar budgets and size restrictions. We even came up with a design, color scheme, and theme at that very first meeting! We also appreciated that she showed us her wedding planning portal, which she sets up for all couples to track budget, guest lists, checklists, design elements, and more…all this before even booking her as our planner. Laying out her services right off the bat without any strings attached definitely set Sarah apart from her competition. We booked Sarah for both wedding planning and design for the entirety of our 14 month engagement. Within a week we were already attending meetings with vendors. We really appreciated how Sarah helped us prioritize our budget and narrowed down the hundreds of options for vendors so that we could focus on a more manageable list for each category. If for some reason we didn’t find what we wanted in that short list, she had no problem finding more for us until we landed with someone we loved. Sarah showed up to every single vendor meeting we went to, regardless of the day or time, fielding questions, communicating our vision, and taking detailed notes. It really helped make us very comfortable when choosing the players for our wedding. Part of our package included unlimited communication…and we used it! I’m sure I averaged 1-2 emails a day (and many more toward the end) and Sarah answered each email diligently, never making us wait more than an hour or two. We had weekly phone meetings to keep tabs on action items. Even as we neared the wedding and I was not the nicest person, Sarah remained calm and patient and ensured everything I needed was handled. She never once treated us with anything but professionalism and respect. Sarah became a real friend and made sure we knew how much she cared about making our day special. Our wedding went off without a hitch. There are always things that go wrong, but Sarah and 2 others from her team spent over 12 hours on our wedding day running around to make sure everything was the best it could be. Sarah created very detailed timelines for our wedding party and vendors that made sure even our flakiest friends were on time. We ran ahead of schedule ALL DAY! No one came to me with any issues…it was all handled before I had a chance to notice. Even better, none of my family had to deal with setup, cleanup, moving items between venues, or managing vendors. We could not have pulled off the wedding we had without Sarah. She made the whole planning process so incredibly easy and allowed our families the luxury of sitting back and enjoying the weekend. While I’m so happy to be married, I can honestly say I miss my Friday afternoon chats with Sarah. I would absolutely recommend Keestone Events for any bride. We were so lucky to have met Sarah and we can’t wait to see the beautiful events her team produces in the future.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Brandy A

You don't realize just how much you need a wedding planner until you meet Sarah! I had taken on a lot of the details of our wedding, and so there were quite a few moments that I had felt nothing short of overwhelmed. So when she came into the picture, it was a saving grace.... Read More From day 1, Sarah was on top of every single detail. One of the (many) things that I am so grateful to her for, is the way she was able to break down and segment different parts of the planning process for you, which created established timelines as to when things need to be completed. And for me, that was vital, as I can easily start to feel lost in the details at times. She made herself readily available for any and all questions I might have, no matter how small or silly, and she of course never made you feel that they were either. She continually touched base to get a pulse on how I felt, which shows just how much she cares for her brides and couples. Another area that she absolutely excels in, is when the actual wedding madness starts, and the coordinating of vendors, timeframes, etc begins. Which can completely detract from the moment if you're doing it yourself. If any issue or complication had happened, we still have no idea, as she and her team were behind the scenes making everything run perfectly. We got to enjoy our wedding day stress free, without having to wonder where or when we needed to be somewhere because we knew they had us taken care of. Many people said that something will go wrong on your wedding day, but we can honestly say that it went off without a hitch. It was everything we had dreamed of and more, from the look of it, to the execution. Sarah and her team were able to listen and understand my vision and hope, and when it came to setting everything up, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks to Sarah and Keestone Events, they made the wedding planning and process practically effortless.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Anne L

Stephanie Brouillette with Keestone Events was the smartest wedding decision we made. I am the Mother-of-the-Bride and because I had some experience with event planning, we only needed a "month of" planner to make sure our very detailed plans were carried out. My very first... Read More phone conversation with Sarah confirmed that this was a company owner that knew what she was talking about and had the ability to listen and respond to specific needs. I love that Sarah has put together what seems to be a unique pricing method that is flexible enough to be tailored to exact needs. There is never the feeling of paying for unneeded services. At our initial meeting, Stephanie was very generous with her time and showed she had extensive experience and a perfect grasp of what would be needed to make our vision come to life. Throughout our planning process, if we needed help or input, it was very easy to expand our "month of" scope to include that immediate need. The week before our function, it was great to have her there for our "walk throughs" and know that she would be reaching out to all the vendors to confirm our plans. Also, she had some wonderful input to expand upon the set-up for a special surprise at the reception, and she had the resources of Keestone to make her ideas happen. On the "day-of", Stephanie and her team were efficient, calm, helpful, cheerful and communicative. They set-up everything perfectly and packed up at the end, forgetting nothing! I was able to totally enjoy my daughter, our friends and family and the entire celebration without a worry. I was a guest at our own event! It could not have been a better experience from start to finish!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Debra P

After months of searching for the best wedding planner, I decided to go with Keestone Events because I loved how flexible they were with their wedding planning package. They have custom wedding planning package for each couple depending on their needs! Prior to the wedding,... Read More she constantly checked up on me with bi-weekly phone meetings, making sure the planning process was going well. She took care of all the logistics of the wedding so I didn't have to worry about any of that. She is so great to work with. Many people thinks that hiring a wedding planner is not necessary but that's not true. Don't make the mistake of not hiring one!! I couldn't imagine going through all this without Keestone Events. She made everything so much easier for me and I was nowhere near stressed because of it. My husband was really happy with how the wedding turned out to be and even agreed that Sarah was a great planner. It was fun planning my wedding for the past year and a half and I can't believe it went by so fast. I'm a little sad that it's over but I want to thank Sarah and her assistants Britney and Emily for making our wedding go by so smoothly.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Katie O

Sarah did an amazing job planning our wedding! We are not advance planners and I had almost zero vision of what I wanted our wedding to look like when we hired her. She did a really good job of asking the right questions and got me to give both her and myself an idea of what I... Read More was looking for, and the final result was PERFECT. I could never have done this on my own. Sarah was on top of everything with the vendors, and helped coordinate between them and my mother who lives on the other side of the country. I had been extremely busy with work and took forever to respond to her emails but she was so patient and everything got done with plenty of time left. The day of went smoothly and was a blast - my husband already asked if we could get married again :) and we had multiple discussions after the fact about how great Sarah was!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Shirley F

Keestone Events was such a wonderful group to work with during one of the most important days of my life. We had the pleasure of having Tzahhia lead our wedding planning, and she was nothing short of excellent. We did the 3 months out plan, and I can't begin to tell you how much... Read More stress was relieved thanks to Tzahhia. I do have to apologize that we constantly were changing things up, and even on our wedding day, we had some last minute changes to our timeline, but Tzahhia was very accommodating and on top of things. She also does some amazing calligraphy work on the side. So amazing that we had to hire her to make our seating chart, which she made by hand, and also our menus. Both were works of art. One thing I would really like to mention is about the end of our reception. Some of my husband's family members were supposed to stay behind and pack the wedding items (such as the linens that we rented) into their van, but I guess it slipped their mind. Tzahhia and her team stayed behind and helped pack up everything and tried to get as much items as possible into my car. For the items that wouldn't fit, Tzahhia personally delivered them to our hotel bellhop to hold in the luggage storage room. This really spoke to me about how much she cared about us and our wedding day, even when the night was already over. Thank you Keestone Events for helping us through such a crazy day/night!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Shirley F

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kelsey R

I hired Keestone Events as the month of coordinator for my wedding and had the pleasure of working with Stephanie, an amazing resource and planner! Before I get too far in to the details of the review, I'd like to mention that I would ideally give a 4.5 star rating. 4 stars is... Read More too low for all the effort and work put in by Stephanie, but there a couple areas of improvement that keep me from giving a full 5. From the very first time I met with Stephanie, she was warm and welcoming and made me feel so special and excited as a new bride. She demonstrated that she had the knowledge and background required to be an excellent coordinator, which I clearly saw reflected in her work. She attended venue walkthroughs, created detailed itineraries, and did so much more to make sure we were prepped and ready before the big day. She was invaluable on the day of. She seemed to have command of everything from the moment she arrived. We still have guests commenting on how smoothly everything went. My parents were also so surprised and appreciative when all our items were already packed up and ready to go back in their cars not that long after my husband and I made our exit. They loved that they were able to fully enjoy the wedding as guests! As for the reasons behind my 4.5 star rating, the most important one for me to point out was communication. I struggle to pass along all the control for important events like this (even though I knew Stephanie was an expert!), so I like to be kept up to date on the status and know that everything is being handled. There were a few times over email in the last few weeks leading up to the wedding where I did not receive a response anywhere between 2-4 days after my initial email. This may not seem very long, but when you are a bride wanting to be reassured, that amount of time can seem like forever. The other matter to mention is the arrival time at the venue the day of. Stephanie mentioned to me at rehearsal the night before that she and her assistant would arrive at the venue around noon. They arrived exactly on time, but a couple vendors (rentals and florist) arrived before then as they previously communicated with their window of delivery time. My mom ended up having to direct the rental vendor on where to place the items, as well as answered some questions for the florist. It was not a big issue at all, but this is something that I expected would be covered. Overall, I would definitely recommend Stephanie and Keestone Events for any of your wedding planning needs. We were so glad to have them there for our special day, and it wouldn't have been as special without everything going so smoothly. Their services are worth your investment. Thank you, Stephanie!

2017-11-15T14:54:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Kelsey! Stephanie loved working with you and we’re so glad you’re happy with how things turned out. Upon discussing your experience with communication with Stephanie, it turned out that the gap in response time was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jung C

Sarah and Keestone Events is absolutely amazing! I don't even know where to begin! Sarah was recommended to us by our venue, Nasher Sculpture Center and she was the perfect match. From the moment we met, I could tell she's very experienced, understood our needs, and was willing... Read More to support us in whatever way we needed. Throughout the entire planning process, Sarah was always one step ahead and helped me prioritize and make decisions. Every time we met over the phone or in-person, she checked on how I was doing with all the wedding prep and asked if there was anything she could take off my hands! She was generous with her time and always prompt in her communications (both by email and phone). Sarah's vendor recommendations were also FANTASTIC!!! It was so great to know that all our vendors had worked together previously and Sarah orchestrated every detail perfectly. The day before and day-of the wedding, I was able to enjoy every moment without any stress or angst. Sarah and her team took care of all the details. I was so carefree and didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day! She even had our cell phones and personal belongings all packed up in the get away car for us at the end of the night. It was simply amazing to be in such good hands. I HIGHLY recommend Sarah and Keestone Events!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Christopher R

Sarah was incredible. She was the first wedding coordinator we contacted and I could tell after that first phone call that she had her act together--the most important quality for a wedding coordinator! We used her for month-of services but she went above and beyond to be... Read More present for our walkthrough with the venue and catering reps to ensure everything was complete. Inevitably, we had some last second needs (like a calligrapher) and she was able to secure us someone who could turn around our task quickly! And let me tell you about the rehearsal and day of ceremony! She was invaluable. Her staff that accompanied her on the big day also held Sarah's high bar for organization. I would highly recommend Keestone Events. Our wedding was a roaring success and unforgettable largely due to her organization and execution. Many thanks! I'm even considering using her to throw a surprise party in the future!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

Stephanie at Keestone Events was our planner extraordinaire. She was hyper-organized, resourceful, level-headed and consistently surpassed our expectations in every way. As an out-of-state bride, we appreciated Keestone's willingness to design a custom planning package for us... Read More that met our needs. We were most keenly focused on hands-on support in the 6 weeks before the wedding and on the wedding day. We selected Keestone in large part because of their flexibility and commitment to customer-service. Stephanie's professionalism, passion for her craft and responsiveness won us over. It was clear from the start that Stephanie was incredibly experienced, exceptionally well-organized, totally service-oriented and a skilled problem-solver! These were all vital attributes as we planned everything remotely and didn't meet in person until the week of the wedding. As the date approached Stephanie provided vital hands-on support and put together a comprehensive plan and tracked every item leading up to our big day so that nothing slipped through the cracks. She stuffed and delivered beautiful goodie bags, coordinated delivery logistics effortlessly with all our vendors, masterfully ran a ceremony rehearsal with a novice officiant (our friend was ordained for the occasion) as well as participants under 7 and over 80 and was prepared with every emergency supply you could ever need. Notably, as we had a small wedding party, Keestone also provided several additional on-site assistants to help Stephanie with set-up and execution on the big day. Stephanie managed this highly capable team with her usual combination of grace, calm, and efficiency. We are so grateful to Stephanie for making our day run so smoothly -- and we would recommend both Stephanie and Keestone Events without hesitation.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Carolyn A

I couldn't be more happy with the services Keestone Eventa provided. Tzahhia was incredible and was there to support me throughout the entire process! She was so organized and had wonderful suggestions! She became a friend throughout this process in addition to just a wedding... Read More planner! Don't look anywhere else! Keestone Events is nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Allen W

My wedding was in June and I contacted Sarah in March, which left me only 3 months to prepare everything for the wedding. After the first meeting with Sarah, I knew she is the wedding planner I want. Sarah's work is very detailed, well-organized and with backup plans. By the end... Read More of first week, a 30-page wedding plan was presented to me, with a lot of options to choose. Starting from the style to the wedding process, I never felt stressed (except when I was really in the wedding). Sarah knows quantitis of venders and mainteins a great relationship with them. Most importantly, she will only let me know what I need to know or to decide. I was purchasing my house in Dallas area, preparing CPA exams and working on the wedding at the same time. Sarah is the rock star and did most of the hard works I probably not even know by now. After the wedding, several friends of my asked me who is my wedding planner. I was very glad that I chose Sarah to help. I would say, without her help, there will not be such thing like 'the most lovely wedding I've ever attended' from your friends.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017

She’s a blessing to us. That’s what she is! Sarah is my husband’s friend from college and the first time he mentioned about Sarah, I immediately checked her wedding website and from then I knew straight away that I wanted her to be my wedding organizer. Loved and followed her... Read More work. Funny part is that I waited 3yrs for the proposal before I even told Alvin how much I wanted Sarah to organize the whole wedding. Bride and groom that lives in Dubai, wants to have a wedding in Bali and wedding planner is from Texas! Great plan! ☺ Looking back 2 months after the wedding, I wouldn’t change anything. I get excited with the thoughts of that day. The sun and the rain, families and friends coming altogether, all the vendors who were involved and how everything fell into place. All the aspects of the wedding was carefully chosen and planned with so much excitement. Everyone was amazed! Planning the whole thing was a breeze, fun and stress free! All because of amazing Sarah. She has this planning pod that tracks all the bits and pieces of the wedding. I used this mainly for the budget. Although we were over budget, it was nice to know where the money is going. So helpful! To some, weather would have been an issue because it rained at some points of the wedding day. But for us, it was perfect! That day was perfect.. Every little decision we made, we had Sarah’s advice and insight. And we will forever be grateful. Sarah, you know we love you! Missing our meetings and chats.. Thank you so much and hope to see you soon..

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Elizabeth A

Our wedding exceeded our wildest dreams and that is in no small part due to the role that Sarah and her team played in the planning process as well as the day-of execution of our event. Every single detail was handled efficiently, gracefully, and professionally by Sarah or a... Read More member of her team. If there were any problems or hiccups, I remain blissfully unaware of them to this day! At the event and in the days and weeks since, friends and family have commented on how elegant and organized our wedding was—it was very clear, not only to us as the clients, but also to our guests that this was the work of a professional. As someone who works as a project manager in a different industry, I have very specific ideas about how I like things done and often prefer to handle large and important tasks personally to ensure that they’ve been handled to my exact specifications. Sarah and her team earned my trust via their peerless level of service throughout all facets of the wedding planning process. Sarah was very prompt in answering correspondence, and when she said she would do something it was as good as already done. Sarah assisted me in finding vendors when I was stumped, and the quality of the vendors she suggested was very high across the board. Every single vendor I sourced via Sarah was professional, prompt, and courteous. Even though I was a month-of client, Sarah was very flexible with her time and worked with me and my fiancé to accommodate our schedules as we live outside of the DFW area and were unable to make many trips to Dallas during the planning process. Our final walkthrough, which usually takes place the month-of was scheduled for several months out in order to accommodate when my fiancé and I were able to be present. Sarah and her team were gracious and professional at every turn and at no point did I, nor anyone else involved in my wedding on a personal level, need to worry about any detail. I recommend Sarah and her team without reservation and would eagerly work with them again, but as they say, you only get married once!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Eumi Y

Sarah Kee had my back -- I would recommend her to anyone for wedding planning, therapy, guide, creative direction, vent sessions, friend, wedding day coordinator, connections, references, etc! I was a very anxious bride feeling like I was always missing something or not doing... Read More enough, and as someone that got married in her family first, Sarah was able to really have my back and make sure I was on top of everything. Constant check-in's, transparent communication, always willing to help take something off my plate, etc - she was an excellent wedding planner through and through. I can rave about her all day long, but to sum it up, if you're a bride that knows or doesn't really know how she'd like her wedding to look, Sarah can help with it ALL, and make it come to life without you even noticing if you had a crazy uncle in the background causing issues. Love her!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lexie P

Sarah is incredible! She is very professional, experienced, kind, and completely committed to making your wedding dreams come true! My wedding day was seamless thanks to Sarah. She kept things on schedule and handled the mess of coordinating and confirming with all of the... Read More vendors. She was a delight to work with and a great wedding planner!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Wen Wen C

Sarah was my wedding coordinator and is now my sister-in-law! My now husband and I were getting married in Malaysia and were both clueless about weddings in general. Most weddings there are planned by the family, and wedding planners aren’t the norm. Sarah easily proved how... Read More much better life is when you have someone professional taking care of you that is on your side. She took care of logistics we hadn’t even thought of that made things all the more efficient. Case in point – the guest list. Just by alphabetizing the list and having copies for her assistants, guests were able to quickly find their spots instead of having a bottleneck that we often see at weddings. When certain vendors wanted to do things a specific way with decor, she stepped in and was able to envision a far better design that saved us money in the process. Often times we were both overwhelmed by what we had to do for the other vendors. After we copied her on the emails and passed the reins to her, she was quick and so thorough in responding to their needs. Despite this wedding being overseas, she coordinated every single detail and kept us informed every step of the way. Her Chinese background meant she was already familiar with the tea ceremony and other aspects of the culture which was another plus. Even though this was planning for family, her professionalism and poise were brought up by several relatives who had no idea what she did for a living before (haha!). Ultimately we were able to relax and really enjoy the day while she had to work. We appreciated her help so much. Thank you Sarah!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Dianne I

Under Stephanie Brouillette’s management, our wedding was flawless! 30 minutes before the ceremony we had a very unexpected glitch; Stephanie took care of it immediately so that the show could go on. Our wedding day was logistically complex (involving two venues and over a dozen... Read More vendors), and Stephanie managed it all beautifully with poise and efficiency. She is a joy to work with, professional, pleasant, super organized, and calm under pressure.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017

Sarah Kee coordinated our daughter's recent wedding. Her efforts were especially complicated as my daughter, the bride, was in college out of state during the entire wedding planning process. Sarah was professional, yet kind. Sarah and her staff went above the call of duty... Read More to make the wedding completely stress free for the bride and her entire family. Sarah's calm demeanor was most helpful when assisting me, the mother of the bride, with a few last minute vendor problems and my stress and disappointment associated with these problems. She rectified problems quickly and to the best of her ability. The wedding included 300 guests and numerous vendors. Sarah and her staff masterfully orchestrated the entire event and assured that guests enjoyed themselves. Without hesitation, I wholeheartedly recommend Sarah Kee and her staff. Weddings by nature are stressful and Sarah's ability to stay calm despite anxious parents, multiple vendors, and last minute adjustments was incredible.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Elizabeth B

Our wedding day was above and beyond what I expected!!! Sarah and her team were amazing in EVERY DETAIL!!! There will always be a hiccup some where when it comes to the day of and Sarah made sure on my end I never knew. This is what a coordinator should do! She handled... Read More situations I never even knew about until way after the honeymoon. I put my full trust in her and with out a doubt, I will for ever be grateful:) I highly recommend Keestone Events.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Krystle L

Sarah and her team was so good to us! Sarah was very organized and made sure that we had everything covered and tasks were completed timely as the planning went along leading up to our wedding. On actual wedding day, the whole team took care of everything, so we mostly just... Read More enjoyed the wedding we had been planning for months. Thank you Keestone Events!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristin H

Simply wonderful! As soon as I sat down with Sarah the first time, I knew she was the one for me - my wedding coordinator that is! Sarah is organized, on top of all the details, and so friendly and warm too! I work in supply chain so I knew I could organize most of the... Read More wedding details on my own but I was in need of month-of help to bring my vision together and to be there to make sure everything ran smoothly. Sarah was fantastic for this help I needed - we hit the ground running a month before our wedding with a walk-through at our venue where she helped to ask questions I had not thought about for se up and she opened up options we didn't know we had. I was so thankful she was there! She also gave us great ideas that we had not thought about to make our evening extra special (we did a private last dance per her suggestion) and to flow smoothly. Her planning and organization methods are fantastic and really allowed me to have as much or as little input and control as I wanted (in my case, I wanted to have a LOT of input and she was so great about that!). Having Sarah to put together day-of timelines is invaluable. Her experience allows her to take everything you say or put in her incredible questionnaire and understand what is most important to you and then she can put together all the plans for you. And, of course, having Sarah schedule and contact vendors the week of and then oversee everything on the day-of is so very helpful! On our wedding day, she checked some of the set up with me as it was going on to make sure I was going to be happy with it. She was also there to help me when I ripped my bustle before the reception and continued to help me with it through the night to make sure it was holding up. At the end of the night, she gathered all of the items that were ours and got it to my family. My parents especially appreciated this and it made the night all the more enjoyable for them as they didn’t have to worry about anything! Overall, Sarah is incredible at what she does and is a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 John F

To say that I was overwhelmed with the wedding planning is an understatement. If it hadn't been for Stephanie Brouillette with Keestone Events, I would have been lost, confused, and probably would not have made it through. Stephanie was professional, organized and on top of... Read More everything. She was always 5 steps ahead. She made our wedding seamless and beautiful. Stephanie took all the pressure right off my shoulders and we were able to enjoy the day. Stephanie and Keestone Events are awesome and I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Austin R

I don’t know how anything would have gotten done without Sarah. She is efficient, prompt and has a good eye in coming up with design. I like that each wedding she does is different from the last. Her assistants were fantastic too and I don’t know how we were able to manage the... Read More day without all of them. They kept us to schedule, made sure our vision was executed exactly how we wanted, and took everything we threw their way in stride. Would recommend to anyone!

Sarah Kee

Hello! My name is Sarah. Planning and design have always been great loves of mine. It brings me immense joy to craft beautiful events for couples that they will remember for a very long time. Your wedding shouldn't just be what you see trending on Pinterest but what truly speaks to you and your fiance's personalities. This is where I come in and assist by making planning less overwhelming (and fun!), but also by placing little details and touches in the wedding that are special to you both. At the end of the day, it's about marrying your best friend and love of your life.