A Unique Bridal Salon in Candler Park.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

1649 McLendon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I searched for my wedding dress high and low in New York (where I currently live) and did not have any luck. A friend suggested Kelly's Closet and I went when I was visiting home in Atlanta and it was a game changer. The trunk show had arrived EARLY and there just happened to be... Read More my perfect dress for me. Not only did they have an amazing assortment that was right up my alley and price-point but they were so relaxed and easy to work with. I had to rush as I did not have much time before my wedding but they did not make me feel any panic. I even came back for my fitting and found my rehearsal dinner dress there. It was a one stop shop for me and I loved every minute. Oh and the alterations woman is wonderful too. Yay Kelly's Closet, can't wait to come back with my next engaged friend! XO, Christy

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kristen K

I found my gorgeous Lela Rose gown at Kelly's Closet last year and just had my wedding on Saturday. From start to end, Kelly's Closet was amazing to deal with. They are a beautiful boutique style shop with gorgeous and unique gowns I didn't find anywhere else in Atlanta. Gina,... Read More my consultant, provided me a wonderfully personal experience with all of my follow up appointments and fittings. My alterations were also done at Kelly's by Angela. She is an amazingly talented and hilarious woman! I looked forward to all my visits to Kelly's during my planning process and people absolutely raved about my gown. I highly recommend this shop to all brides!

A little disappointing

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Lauren H

I'm still a little confused by Kelly's closet. Is it a sample dress shop or a bridal salon? I made my appointment this past saturday and was so excited to go as I knew they had many of my favorite designers. However, it was a disappointing visit. Apparently a sample sale was... Read More underway and it just seemed kind of chaotic. My budget was $3000 which I thought was excessive in my own estimation. So I'm looking at these sample dresses, but the majority of them were in horrible shape, discolored, ripped, and torn. Honestly, I would be embarrassed to sell those to someone! The way it was organized was weird. I wan't interested in buying a $1000 dress with a giant tear in it and a stained train but to buy it new was out of my price range. It was tedious to figure out what dresses were in my price range and which were not, honestly while it was nice to have my consultant let me look around having a little bit of guidance would have been nice, and liking something and then seeing a huge tear in the lace! I guess I just didn't understand what I was getting myself into, but I wish they would have told me a sample sale was going on before I made my appointment because what I really wanted was a new dress in my price range! I'm glad I made it to another salon that day that was better organized, less chaotic, and not a torn dress in sight.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Liz H

My experience with Laura was more than I could have hoped for. After trying other wedding dress shops (including a trip to Kleinfelds…) I felt very frustrated and disillusioned by the whole wedding dress experience. I never connected with any of the other salespeople, I felt... Read More that they were only interested in commission, and there was nothing special about the experience. Everything changed when I went to Kelly's Closet. Laura let me try on a million different dresses, the whole atmosphere was very calm and enchanted. I truly felt special and I felt that the dresses I was trying on were special. Laura was so genuine and helpful, I felt like I was shopping with an old friend. She truly made my experience a memorable one. I would highly recommend going to Kelly's Closet.

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Ansley S

Awesome! :)

Perfect Wedding Dress!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Rebecca F

I found my perfect wedding dress here after visiting dozens of other stores. The ladies that work here are super nice and do not pressure you to buy anything. Their dresses are very unique and that is exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend this store to any bride... Read More looking for something special and very unique!

My Perfect Wedding Gown

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Cassie L

I walked in that store and it was like I had walked back in time. I fell in love with the upscale vintage feel of Kelly's Closet and I knew instantly I would find my gown there. It was an absolutely perfect experience. The staff was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable.... Read More Bought the 2nd dress I tried on!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Ashley H

Fell in love with a Heidi Elnora gown. Found it at Kelly's Closet. It just happened to be on sale! It was almost 1/2 the price of what I found it for the first time. I drove from out of state to pick it up! Very helpful staff! Great experience!!

Beautiful, distinct dresses

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Callie M

The service was great at Kelly's Closet, and the choices of dresses is unmatched. I loved my dress so much.

my dream dress

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Lakshmi S

Friendly, personable staff, a gorgeous selection of dresses for a variety of prices, and a tailor thats impeccable. Who could ask for more?

My dream gown at a dream price!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 lauren q

Back story: I always wanted to be a Modern Trousseau bride. As a student at the University of South Carolina, my best friends and I would make weekend trips to Charleston, SC and we'd walk by the MT showroom. One time we walked by, I saw the Almond dress. I was in love with the... Read More dress, but didn't have the man, so I kept walking but I always knew that's what I wanted to wear on my big day. Fast-forward to November 2012. I had been engaged for about six months, my mom was down from Ohio to visit me in Alabama for Thanksgiving, and we decided to partake in a little Black Friday shopping in Atlanta so I made several appointments with bridal shops in ATL, including Kelly's Closet because they carried Modern Trousseau. Kelly's Closet was our first and only stop. Kelly's was having their version of Black Friday -- sample sale! My mom and I started going through the racks looking for anything by MT that looked like me. Of course, I went straight for the more expensive racks knowing how much my dream dress cost, but when my mother pulled one off the $1000 or less rack our search was over -- she found my dress. The same one that I fell in love with in Charleston about a year and a half earlier. Kelly's had such a wide array of beautiful dresses, so I tried on several but of course I bought the sample Modern Trousseau right then and there. The dress fit like a glove and was in impeccable repair for having been a sample. The only thing that was somewhat disappointing in Kelly's was their variety of accessories at reasonable prices. I was willing to splurge on the dress, but I didn't really want to spend that much on the accessories, so I bought them elsewhere. I'd really recommend Kelly's Closet to every bride! Their customer service is amazing, the prices are great (especially in the sample sale), and I know that any girl will feel so special and find their perfect dress here!

Beautiful, unique Wedding dress

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 cari F

I went to several wedding boutiques in Atlanta and this by far was my favorite. Not only did Kelly's closet have all of my favorite styles (lace and unique dresses including Claire Pettibone), but the lady that assisted me was the not pushy at all (compared to ALL the other... Read More places I went). She was helpful and honest (sharing TDY ideas that would save me money!).

Dress Review

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Megan H

Kelly's Closet is a very cute boutique with a variety of designers. The staff were very helpful and made it a great experience with me and my bridesmaids and my mom. The prices were what they originally told me, nothing was a surprise.

So helpful!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Jenny F

LOVE the people there. Kaylen was very helpful and so sweet. The seamstress was amazing!

Diamond in the rough

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Lauren M

Kelly's Closet is a beautiful boutique shop that has some very rare finds! Designers like Lela Rose and Jenny Packham, and many more that are rare and beautiful. They are great with communication, and the alterations are great as well. She made my veil from the same lace as... Read More my dress and it will be an heirloom for my children for sure.

Cute, Unrushed, Listened to ME!

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Samantha L

Kelly's Closet is a cute little boutique shop that was much less intimidating, less crowded (with dresses and people), and less noisy than the other dress shops that I went to, and that made a huge difference! Best of all, the girl assigned to help me listened to my preferences... Read More and budget and then staid next to me as I looked through all the options, answering my questions and explaining cost-saving alternatives whenever something caught my eye that was a bit over budget (like ordering it in a different lace or showing me a similar style by a different designer). My bridesmaids, much as I love them, weren't always as price/style conscious as I was when "helping" me pick out dresses, and my assistant was very polite but firm with them in not taking anything back to the dressing room that I didn't OK. Ultimately, I did buy my dress from here and they were great about updating me with production/arrival times and holding my dress until I was ready to pick it up. I have a friend that is a professional seamstress, so she did my alterations as a wedding gift, but they did offer these services on-site at a reasonable rate.

my wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Alexis M

My vision for my wedding dress was a vintage 1920's gown and Kelly's closet had my dress. They were able to work with me to help create my dress to exactly what I wanted. The alterations were pleasant too.

love the dress. didn't love the experience

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Lesley B

my dress was AMAZING. I love my dress, still - it was prefect. The first trip to Kelly's Closet was good. I knew I didn't have a ton of time to pick my dress out - so I only went here & chose my dress on the first day. It is beautiful. However, when the dress came in... Read More & I had my first fitting...it was almost heartbreaking. The dress was SO big that it had to be clamped on me. When I think about it, I still can't believe that a store that specializes in couture wedding dresses could take my measurements & then order a dress that was that BIG. And I can guarantee my body size didn't change! Of course, then I had to pay more than $500 for alterations. I would recommend going here to find the perfect dress. They have a great selection. However, I would watch what size you order. On the positive side - the alterations lady is LOVELY. She was almost my favorite part of the whole dress buying experience!

absolutely love this place

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Mimi K

I absolutely loved working with Kelly's Closet. They were so nice, never rushed me out after appointments and really helped me find my perfect dress...it's just a really nice place to be and they make the whole dress shopping experience memorable and positive.

Very accommodating

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Jamie W

The girls helped me find my dream dress and coordinate alterations - very helpful

Quirky, customer serviced focused shop

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Karin T

If you are looking for a more intimate experience shopping for your gown, this is a great choice. Their dress selection is well edited and extensive without feeling overwhelming. The staff is patient and friendly...not a single pretentious, salesy person in the store. My... Read More hesitation about giving 5 stars is because the associate that I had been working with left the store and so there was a long communication gap before I had to call the store to get status on my dress.

great little shop, very original

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Lauren E

If you're looking for a dress that's a little different, head to Kelly's Closet. A small shop, but jam packed with unusual gowns from small designers. I bought my Jenny Packham 1930's style dress here and everyone was in love with it. Service is great, everyone is very nice and... Read More helpful. One caveat, be upfront with your budget, because they don't always ask here, and may end up showing you some very lovely, but VERY expensive dresses. (they were fun to try on though!) Alterations seemed quite expensive here ($300 for a hem?) but having never had a wedding dress hemmed before, for all I know that's perfectly reasonable.

Unbelievable customer service!

Reviewed on 5/21/2011 Jillian B

I am not from Atlanta, but came into town with a group of friends/family to find the perfect dress. After a full day of searching for dresses, with few real options resulting, we called Kelly's Closet to see if they could accommodate a last minute appointment. I arrived to the... Read More boutique at 5:00PM, and they kept the store open long into the evening to make sure I found the exact dress that I wanted. They have a variety of dresses that are different than your average store, and the prices range from about $1,000 to over $10,000. In my opinion, they have something for everyone. It is a classy boutique, and I would recommend any friend to go there!

not the best

Reviewed on 5/14/2011 Erika M

I wasn't crazy about my alterations and my dress arrive over a month after what they has estimated. This made me very nervous that it would be in for me to get my alterations done. For the price of the dress, I expected a better experience.

Great Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Angela S

Love this place. Great dresses and tempting not to shop the clothing on the other side. Great customer service and on site alterations. They are very prompt with all requests.