Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Vermont & New England (207) 669-2871

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Ashley W

Kelsey and her team are amazing! If you are looking for a photographer for your engagement pictures or wedding she is the one you want! Kelsey was recommended to us by a family member. She has done a total of now 4 weddings of people we know. She drove all the way to CT to do... Read More our engagement pictures on our christmas tree field. Our pictures were edited and back to us on PASS within a few weeks! On our wedding day, Kelsey is not just a photographer, she will help you with anything you need. She arrived on time and had a plan for the day. I cannot even tell you how efficient she is. We wanted MANY family photos with little time and she was able take every photo we requested! We also had a long 12 hour day, with many different locations and timelines, she was there the entire time...when we only contracted her for 10 hours. Kelsey was able to capture every detail. We had many big and little details that she had to be quick on her feet to capture the way she did! We received over 300 photos (our "sneak peek") in less than 2 weeks after our wedding. Our wedding day was a perfect, dream. Kelsey was one of the many reason this day was the best day ever! We highly recommend Kelsey and her team (Brooke) to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Katey H

Kelsey is amazing! She photographed both our engagement and wedding photos and was super sweet, professional, and made us feel totally comfortable. Her photos are always stunning and I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kara B

Kelsey is fabulous! She photographed both our engagement session and our wedding in Hanover, NH. She is extremely talented - all of her photos are beautiful and she captured our special day perfectly. Kelsey is also a pleasure to work with. She is very professional, responsive... Read More via phone and email, timely, and suggested locations based on our personal preferences and the time of day / lighting, etc. She handled our large group well - she was quick with the many photos we requested, while still capturing every detail. Kelsey gave us a sneak peek (at least 30!) of our photos a few days after our wedding and the full gallery a week after! The quick turn around shows her dedication and talent. I would highly recommend Kelsey to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kara B

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Julia L

One of my bridesmaids said it best, "She is more than just a photographer." Kelsey is not only an exceptionally talented photographer; she is a wonderful human being! She did both our engagement shots and our wedding day photography. It rained on our wedding day and she kept an... Read More eye out the entire reception for a clearing to get my "must have" shot outside. She captures the essence of a couple and knows how to work any situation you throw her into. Her co-photographer for the day Danielle Allendorf even gave one of my bridesmaids an earring back when they didn't have one. Danielle quietly but skillfully captured many incredible moments. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Elizabeth T

We recently used Kelsey for our wedding photographer and are so glad we did! She is a wonderfully kind, talented person who is so easy to work with. She captures all the details of your big day and makes you feel like they belong in a magazine. She is very timely with her... Read More turnaround which is great when you are so excited after the wedding to see your pictures!! I would highly recommend Kelsey to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kelly J

Kelsey was amazing to work with! Very responsive throughout the planning process and leading up to day of wedding. I didn't provide much direction at all and she went above and beyond from the details to ceremony/reception. I highly recommend Kelsey as wedding photographer, it... Read More will be one less thing to worry about in your planning process and day of!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Matt C

I cannot overstate how great a photographer Kelsey is! From the very beginning of our planning process Kelsey was very responsive to our inquiries and helped us establish our timeline for the day. On our wedding day Kelsey was the perfect combination of fun, patient,... Read More professional and relaxed. She was even able to get my 3 year old nephew to stand still for group pictures by patiently showing him pictures on her camera. She was also able to corral our large wedding party and families together to get all the pictures we wanted, while also keeping an eye open for beautifully unique picture opportunities like under a bloom cherry tree, a field full of wild flowers, or a stunning shot by a babbling creek with a covered bridge in the background, all of which came out amazing! After the wedding Kelsey sent us a sneak peak of the photos incredibly fast and there isn't a single bad picture, seriously. I cannot express how pleased we were with Kelsey and highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Molly P

Kelsey went above and beyond in every aspect of our wedding. During planning she was extremely responsive and would let us contact her whenever we had questions by phone, email, and Skype. We actually hired Kelsey before we even met her in person because she was so fantastic via... Read More Skype and phone answering all of our questions. The photographs she captured were beautiful and so full of light- exactly what we wanted for our big day. She let us make crazy requests without batting an eye including letting us take pictures with our crazy dogs (this means more than even she knows because right after our wedding one of our dogs was diagnosed with terminal cancer) and getting pictures of us with some of the horse jumps at our venue because I had mentioned that I am a horse trainer. Her assistant photographer was equally professional and fun to work with and managed to get some real personality shots from the groom and his groomsmen. My favorite photographs she took of the entire day were the ones where we were not posing at all- just enjoying our day and she caught them without us noticing. Kelsey is worth every penny and then some. Don't hesitate in hiring her!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Janeka D

My husband and I could not be more fortunate to have had Kelsey Regan Photography capture our wedding day and engagement session. Kelsey is incredibly talented and captured the most beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. Kelsey is an old friend of mine and beyond her... Read More talent, she is one of the most genuine people. Kelsey was very responsive and knowledgeable. At our ceremony rehearsal the day before our wedding, there was concern that the natural light in the church would be too much for the photographer. I emailed Kelsey at 11pm that night and she assured me not to worry. She was absolutely right, the pictures I now have of my father and I entering the church are some of my favorite from the day. Kelsey delivers more than just photographs, she delivers the photograph. Our wedding venue was on the ocean in Bar Harbor, Maine which is known for its rocky orange coastline. From one of our calls, Kelsey knew I really wanted a picture right on the ocean’s edge with my husband, although my husband didn’t want to be away from our guests for very long. Kelsey arrived to our wedding early to scope out the perfect spot very close to the venue. She captured pictures greater than my wildest expectation and was very efficient for a timely return!  My husband, I, and family are incredibly grateful to Kelsey for the amazing photos we have from our wedding. I would highly recommend Kelsey Regan Photography to any new engaged couple!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Danielle R

When we first started working with Kelsey, my husband and I were living abroad in China. Kelsey made the distance non factor with frequent skype calls and email correspondence. Kelsey did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! She was such a pleasure to work with. She made... Read More my husband and I (and our entire wedding party) feel so comfortable around her. We had so much fun getting all of our portraits in before the ceremony started. My only regret is not getting an engagement session with her! We are looking forward to working with Kelsey again for big life events in the future!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stacy E

Kelsey is not only an amazing photographer, but is also such a sweet person who is easy to work with. She fit seamlessly into our wedding day! I have always disliked going to weddings and feeling like the photographer was distracting or taking away from special moments just to... Read More get the right shot. Kelsey was amazing at being able to capture these special moments without being obvious about it. Her work is stunning! I cannot express in words how happy we are with both our engagement and our wedding pictures. Also, she was very timely on getting them back to us! I can't thank Kelsey enough for giving us the incredible gift of capturing these "once in a lifetime" moments so beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Carrie P

There aren't enough words to describe how incredible Kelsey is! As a couple getting married, you have a lot of tough decisions to make - choosing your photographer shouldn't be one of them. Kelsey is incredibly talented, professional, her photos are stunning and she makes you... Read More feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We first met Kelsey at our engagement session a year before our wedding and immediately felt like we had known her for years. She is more than just a photographer, she is a true friend. She has an amazing energy and an incredible passion for her work. We feel so lucky to have had her with us on our wedding day and now have so beautiful photos to cherish for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Caitlin W

Simply put, Kelsey is amazing. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, she is a wonderful person, who made the process leading up to the wedding, and the day itself, go as smoothly as I could possibly imagine. She is incredibly easy to work with, makes you feel... Read More comfortable in front of the camera, and is very responsive to any questions or concerns. She has an incredible eye, and captured so many details of our wedding that I completely missed on the day. On top of everything, she had so many photos up on social media and her blog within days, and I was able to relive the whole wedding over again. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Kelsey, she was meant to do what she is doing, and anyone would be lucky to have her capture their special day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lily H

We had the absolute pleasure having Kelsey as our wedding photographer this May, she is fabulous to work with! Not only did she make us feel totally comfortable in front the camera, she was extremely helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. Three days before our... Read More wedding, we found out that our first look location was no longer an option, I called Kelsey right away and she helped me think of a plan B and made me feel so much better. At that moment, she became more than a photographer to us, she was our friend who went out of her way to make sure we had the most amazing stress free day. During our engagement photoshoot, Kelsey walked all around Boston with us and captured the most gorgeous photos at sunset on Boston Harbor. It was that day that we knew we were in good hands with her! Kelsey is also very responsive on email and SUPER quick turning around the photos. Our guests raved about her work and our family who couldn’t attend the wedding was so happy to see our photos right away. Not only was she wonderful to work with, her work is absolutely beautiful! Just check out her website and you’ll see right away how talented she is. She has a way with working with natural light, all of her photos are so soft and dreamy, I can’t get enough! I highly recommend working with Kelsey for your big day, you can’t go wrong!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Conner B

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Kelsey. When we were looking for photographers, we were initially interested in Kelsey because of her ability to capture the small special moments and the joy of a wedding, in addition to the beautiful, classical family... Read More portraits. We were not disappointed. Kelsey did an incredible job capturing all the wonderful aspects of our wedding. She was also an absolute joy to work with. I am normally not particularly comfortable around the camera, but Kelsey just made it easy. She was so warm and friendly and just made me and my husband feel more at ease in front of the camera. She was also very organized and responsive in the lead up to the wedding, which made it so much easier to plan from afar. We highly recommend Kelsey. She is definitely worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Stephanie F

Kelsey was amazing to work with!! Both my husband and I loved working with her, she made everything feel so easy! I can't recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Rachel L

I cannot recommend Kelsey enough--she was absolutely fantastic to work with and her photos of our wedding and engagement session blew us away. My husband and I were looking for a photographer who could capture human emotion and light/beauty of nature (our engagement session and... Read More wedding were all outdoors) and she did so perfectly. We loved how the portraits came out and she also captured incredible photos from our ceremony and reception. We had multiple events throughout the evening, which kept Kelsey and her assistant Danielle (also fantastic!), very busy, and they were able to capture each one beautifully. Somehow they also had time to take wonderful shots of us and our guests, which our friends and family really appreciated. Aside from the quality of Kelsey's photos, Kelsey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's super sweet and friendly, yet very calm and unimposing. She knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Before hiring Kelsey we weren't sure we wanted to do an engagement shoot, but we were so happy that Kelsey includes that in the package. The engagement photos were a great opportunity to meet Kelsey, get some awesome tips from her, and just get comfortable being photographed. We had the BEST time and the photos came out so well. We even got featured in The Knot New England! She makes all couples look like they belong in a magazine...she's just that talented. Thanks to the engagement shoot, during our actual wedding we felt like pros already! The day of the wedding Kelsey and Danielle blended in with the background completely. We didn't even notice them after the portrait session, yet somehow they captured everything going on. Kelsey is very responsive to email and completely professional the entire time. Kelsey was also SUPER quick in getting the photos to us. She posted tons of photos on her blog within a week of the wedding and we had all the photos within a month. The website she uses to host the photos is very easy to use and I really appreciate that it's free to download all of the photos without a watermark. This makes it so easy to print/share photos, which we really appreciated. Kelsey is a rising star in photography. I'm excited to see her already impressive career continue to grow.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Cally C

Kelsey is simply amazing to work with and her photos are absolutely incredible! She made both our engagement shoot and our wedding day photos feel effortless, fun and so special! I will always remember the bride and groom photo shoot by the ocean as a breathtaking and special... Read More part of our day. We felt very comfortable and natural working with her. In addition to the gorgeous photos she captures, Kelsey is extremely thoughtful, sincere and accommodating through out the entire planning process. She goes above and beyond when working with you. We can't thank her enough for all of the exceptional photos -- we will cherish them for a life time!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Deborah W

Kelsey is the best wedding photographer you could ever hope for. First, the photos were beyond stunning. (Look at her blog for examples, but she makes everyone look like a movie star.) She managed to capture not only incredible, magazine-worthy images of our big day, but the... Read More actual emotions we all experienced as well. Leading up to the wedding, Kelsey was available to us 24/7 to answer questions or take shot requests. On the day of our wedding, she was a consummate professional, especially when wrangling our 18-person bridal party and unruly families for formal portraits. As someone who has never really been through a professional photo shoot, I felt natural and beautiful in front of Kelsey's professional lens -she is so good at making you feel confident and perfect while she's photographing you! During the ceremony and reception, she melted seamlessly into the background, and she managed to capture everything without us really being aware of her presence, which allowed us to act naturally and really enjoy the day. Finally, Kelsey is one of the warmest, kindest people you'll ever meet. I'm not typically a crier, but my wedding day was pretty emotionally trying, and Kelsey felt like a friend making sure I was okay. She is a rare talent, a beautiful person, and will make your day memorable forever. She is worth every penny - book her as soon as you can!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Jacqueline N

We could not be happier with our decision to go with Kelsey as our wedding photographer. She is so incredibly talented and was very responsive to our every question and concern during the whole planning process. She was such a calming force on the day of our wedding and was able... Read More to capture the emotion our day perfectly. We are so happy and fortunate that we found her!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Mallory R

We wish we could give Kelsey more stars! She is absolutely amazing! Kelsey is extremely flexible and truly wants you to be stress free on your wedding day, and that is exactly how she made us feel. She is very professional but extremely comfortable to work with. Your photos... Read More will be perfect! We just received all of our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. I would recommend Kelsey to everyone! LOVE HER!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Sonal M

I would recommend Kelsey OVER AND OVER again! She is truly talented! We absolutely LOVED her and her team! Her pictures took my breath away and I am so happy we used her for our wedding. She is 100% dedicated and passionate about her work and it shows through all of her photos!... Read More We were lucky enough to be her first Indian wedding and boy did she do her research! She made sure she captured every important detail and was there for every moment during our very long day of wedding celebrations. She was extremely friendly and down to earth and we felt very comfortable the whole entire day. She made us feel like we were friends and we had known each other! The best part was we did not even meet her until our wedding day! We did a couple of skype sessions and put all our trust in her for that day. We could not be happier with all of our photos :) Thank you Kelsey!!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Stacey S

My husband and I were married in Boston on December 19th of 2015. Being an out of town bride can certainly add a lot of stress! I had several Facetime meetings with Kelsey and she made me feel so comfortable with her immediately! I cannot recommend her enough. She is kind and... Read More above all, takes her work very seriously. My photos came out better than I had hoped. If you are looking for a photographer who is easy going, professional and FUN, you can't go wrong with Kelsey DeWitt Photography!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Jenny G

My husband and I were married this past fall and we couldn't be happier with our photos. Friends and family continue to tell us how beautiful our pictures are & how they are the best they've EVER seen from a wedding. Not only is Kelsey's work amazing, but she is so great to work... Read More with - professional, friendly & welcoming - throughout the entire process. Speaking of process, everything is seamless: online payment, meeting/talking with Kelsey, filling out an online survey so she has all of your details, receiving all of the photos to easily download & share (and not to mention her amazing teaser blog posts which come out in record time). She also has a great network of local photographers she works with, so she always has a solid second photographer ready to go (which is great for getting different angles from what Kelsey shoots). From my experience working with her, I strongly recommend Kelsey DeWitt Photography!