Unique. Elegant. Experienced. Affordable.

Kendall Plantation is set atop a hill in the beautiful quiet Texas Hill Country. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of nothing but the quiet Texas Hill Country! Experience the true southern charm Kendall Plantation offers with wrap around porches, rolling hills, cool breezes, and gorgeous scenery. Kendall Plantation highlights some of the most desirable features for today's bride. Tables, chairs, linens, state of the art brides and grooms suites are included in your all day rental of the venue. We accommodate one wedding per day, with 14 hours of exclusivity. Relax knowing all the setup is done for you allowing you to relax and enjoy being a bride. The budget is in your control by selecting your own vendors, your way, in your budget. We look forward to hosting your wedding!

• Outdoor - Covered

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

20 Guthrie Road, Boerne, TX (830) 229-5090
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Dawn R

When I walked into Kendall Plantation for the first time a YEAR before I was even engaged, I knew that it would be where I would get married. I loved that we could get ready there and have our ceremony and reception all in one location. The venue is absolutely stunning and has... Read More the perfect classic feel I had always dreamed of, but what stood out to me the most was how wonderful Kristin is. She is so helpful, kind and genuine and makes sure everyone is taken care of. As a wedding vendor myself, I have worked with a large number of venues, but there isn't one that even comes close to the experience we had at Kendall Plantation. The wedding of our dreams literally came to life on our day, and it wouldn't have been possible without Kristin and Kendall Plantation. Thank you for being such a special part of our lives. We will cherish our memories made at Kendall Plantation forever!

2017-03-01T14:01:33 Response from the vendor

I am hearing your heartfelt words and they are cherished! What a blessing of a bride you are. FOR REAL. Thank you, thank you.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ashton L

It has been my dream to get married at Kendall Plantation for as long as I can remember. I am so thankful we were able to! It is such a stunning venue. I fell in love with the elegance and romantic charm. I told my husband I would look at other venues just so he felt like he was... Read More included in the decisions; but, after every meeting with other vendors, we would leave saying, “Kendall Plantation is so much prettier.” or “Kendall plantation gives you so much more for your money.” or “Kendall Plantation has a better vendor list.” or “Kendall Plantation doesn’t look like the others.”, etc. Kristin was never pushy about anything either, which I greatly appreciated. All in all, it was a no brainer to book at Kendall Plantation. The list of vendors she has is filled with the best in the business. We used several of them and were blown away by everyone’s talent and professionalism. I can honestly say that literally nothing went wrong on my wedding day, thanks to a great venue and the vendors we used. It was such a good feeling to wake up on my wedding day knowing that all our vendors were seasoned professionals and that they all work together so often that they could run a wedding in their sleep. Looking back, I wouldn’t change a single thing or pick anyone differently to work with. It was truly a perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michelle C

Planning a wedding from out of state has additional challenges however Kristin made the process much less stressful than we had anticipated. She provided us with helpful recommendations, was always responsive to our questions, very flexible with our requests and collaborated... Read More with all the vendors. The Kendall Plantation is a stunning venue and beautifully maintained and our guests raved about the views and facilities. The breathtaking staircase leading to the outdoor ceremony site provides such a grand entrance for the bride and her bridal party and established such an elegant tone for the evening. Although we did not consider the benefit of having a Webcam available when we booked the KP, it was nice to give guests unable to attend the option to view the wedding live. Kristin was a pleasure to work with and she was truly excited to share in our daughter’s vision. Thank you, Kristin, and the entire team of amazing vendors for providing our daughter and son in law with such a beautiful celebration which far surpassed all our expectations!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Sarah G

OH MY GOSH! I loved Kendall Plantation. Kristin is so easy to work with and made everything so simple for me to do. She sent reminders when payments were due and was willing to work with me on getting payments in when they landed on a busy day for her or for me. She kept me up... Read More to date on recommendation for other vendors and was instrumental in helping me find a church close by so my guests didn't have to travel from ceremony to reception. She had so much knowledge that I could tap into and she was extremely helpful in every single step of my planning. I loved working with her and using Kendall as my reception venue. It was BEAUTIFUL and all my guests had a blast! Not only did she help with planning, but she was there throughout the night of to make sure I had everything I needed. I would absolutely book them again if I had the chance to do it all over again!

2018-04-19T10:10:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah!!!!! Lovely comments and I appreciate your time to give KP a review. Thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Jessica Lyn M

Kendall Plantation was the only venue I toured because I knew from the moment I saw pictures online that that was where I was going to get married and didn't need to keep looking. Kristin was amazing and easy to work with from beginning to end. The day of my wedding I got so... Read More many compliments on how beautiful the venue was inside and out. My bridesmaids loved the bridal suite with wrap around balcony and the groomsmen loved their suite with foosball table and tv! I would highly recommend booking this venue.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Monica C

Choosing Kendall Plantation to be my wedding venue was the perfect choice and a dream come true. From the second I walked through the doors, I knew it would be the place I got married. It’s so beautiful, so elegant, and everything I pictured when I thought about getting married... Read More someday. On top of that, Kristin was the most helpful person throughout the entire process ! She allowed us to have the venue longer than any other venue we looked at and provided us a list of a variety of vendors we could choose from (if we didn’t know where to start). For me, this was life saving because I had absolutely no idea how to go about finding vendors! She made the process SO EASY and I am forever grateful. We also loved that the bride and grooms suite we at the ceremony/reception site, so that we didn’t have to worry about rushing to be on time. I look back at our wedding day and I could not be happier about choosing the best day of our lives at Kendall!!!

2018-04-19T10:11:51 Response from the vendor

Monica! Thank you so much for the review!!! Beautiful inside and out. A true joy to work with you!

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Jennifer P

Kendall Plantation is truly a fairy tale venue! We had our wedding reception at Kendall on 3/17/18 and it could not have been more perfect! Kristin Voss, the owner, is amazing to work with! She's super cool and her preferred vendor list is gold! She really knows the best wedding... Read More vendors out there so we got a superstar team! She's really flexible and extremely helpful! She offered her honest opinions which we appreciated and provided us with helpful insight on other vendors we were exploring. Overall, Kendall Plantation was the perfect venue for our wedding and our guests continue to rave about how beautiful it was! Thank you Kristin for all of your help! We highly recommend Kendall Plantation!

2018-04-19T10:12:43 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding really was a fairy tale! Everything turned out perfect :)

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Niko Tapangan

BOOK THEM! I cannot speak highly enough about Ms. Voss and everyone at the Kendall Plantation. From the moment we drove up to this venue, we knew this was EXACTLY where we were supposed to and where we desired to get married. We planned a wedding in LITERALLY 3 WEEKS, but... Read More because of the individuals from all of our vendors and especially those at the Kendall Plantation, it looked like a wedding that was planned years in advance. Trust me, this place is unlike any other venue in the area. Visit it and you'll know exactly what I mean. If you need any more assurance, send me a message and I'll happily explain further how truly wonderful and great this venue really is. We knew God would bless us with an amazing and wonderful wedding and the Kendall Plantation provided the setting for exactly that. ALSO! HUGE BONUS: they are the ONLY venue we saw that offers the ability to privately broadcast our ceremony and reception. Our relatives in California, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, everywhere! who were not able to make it, still had a chance to cry and celebrate with us because of that service (which is not an extra charge!). Honestly, there are not enough characters to truly explain why the Kendall Plantation is so great. Ms. Voss and her team are excellent! If you are looking for a fairytale setting, this place will give it to you. If you are desiring to reduce some stress in the planning process, Ms. Voss and her team will provide it as well. Please do NOT leave this stone unturned. If you've read this far, then we both know you want to book this place! We really do not regret it one bit and we cannot imagine you would either. Hope this helps!

2018-04-19T10:13:27 Response from the vendor

Whoa. Thank you so much. These are the kindest words! Forever a part of the KP family!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Andrea G

Loved having my wedding here! It's so beautiful on it's own, you don't even need much decoration! I also felt it wasn't a bad deal on the price, considering it is for the ceremony and reception. There are quite a few guidelines as far as rules and vendors you can use, but as... Read More long as you follow them you should be good. Kristin is really responsive, which makes it easy to plan your big day!

2018-04-19T10:14:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!! We appreciate you guys! Hearts!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Anais H

When I saw Kendall Plantation for the first time on the Knot, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there! It is simply the most gorgeous wedding venue and it was exactly what I was looking for. The owner, Kristin, is very sweet and helpful. Our wedding day went so smoothly and... Read More perfectly, the guests are raving about how beautiful Kendall Plantation was. At Kendall, they have a stunning bride & groom suite to get ready in which was perfect for my girls and for my husband’s groomsmen. The entire venue is a dream and if you are still searching for a venue, LOOK NO FURTHER! Kendall is the best choice. I am so thankful I had my wedding here and will cherish the memories made in this venue.

2018-04-19T10:15:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much girl! The best spokesperson for KP!! Haha, I adore you!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Leigh L

The Kendall plantation was the only venue I looked at. It was everything I wanted, and the owners are so helpful. They have all of the vendors there for you that are familiar with the venue and it was a very smooth wedding day. Kristin is very involved and always there to answer... Read More your questions! Love every second of it!!

2017-11-30T13:34:01 Response from the vendor

thank you Leigh!!! We loved being a part of your wedding :) Best wishes for you and Brandyn!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Oralia L

Kendall Plantation was the first and only venue my husband and I visited. We fell in love with the place the first time we saw it. The ceremony site outside with the beautiful, Texas country as the background was breathtaking. Also, the reception inside was what I had always... Read More pictured with a grand staircase. It was the best destination for our wedding! Not only that, Kristin had a folder for us with a list of vendors to choose from. She did her research and picked out the best of the best. She was reliable in every sense of the way. Her attentiveness to all of her brides was amazing. How could we not go with KP?

2017-11-30T13:34:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Oralia!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Vicky V

Kendall Plantation is a DREAM. I don't think you could ask for a more beautiful venue, a more beautiful setting, or a more beautiful memory. Not only does the place knock it out of the park, but Kristin, her husband, and the Kendall staff are amazing. Their attention to... Read More detail and their follow through is amazing. We are so grateful that we chose Kendall as our wedding venue and will be singing their praises forever!

2017-11-30T13:35:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vicky! Enjoyed every second working with you!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Tori G

The Kendall Plantation was absolutely beautiful and the owner was kind enough to let me take pictures at the last minute! I was so pleased! Highly recommend this venue! It's beautiful and the owner is so kind!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Venita L

Let me start by saying that 5 stars is not enough for Kendall Plantation!!!! This venue is AMAZING. It is beautiful on the outside and the inside. Kristin is AMAZING. She is so easy to work with. My daughter knew this is where she wanted to be married before we even toured... Read More the facility. From the moment we walked in we knew this was THE PLACE and then when we met Kristin the deal was sealed. She is so helpful and the approved vendors are on her list for a reason. She has taken all of the guess work out of choosing vendors. We were so happy with the ones we went with. We did not have to think about anything on the day of the wedding. It is fun to go and look at other venues but you will not get the service or the amenities that you will receive at Kendall. It was such an amazing experience from the beginning to the end. Book your wedding at Kendall. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kristen K

Kendall Plantation will take your breath away. From the moment you drive through the gate, you become more and more amazed at the size and grandeur that awaits. And then you walk in the double French doors and are swept away to another time where elegance and simplicity meet... Read More as a blank canvas upon which your dreams can take off. My advice? Set an appointment with Kristin and go over, in detail, line by line, what services she is willing to provide. Then narrow down your guest list. How many people are on it? Then, talk to Kristin about your budget. Ask her about what other brides have been able to do for a similar budget. Who did they work with to achieve it? Kristin will be able to help you weed out some of the unnecessary expenses, if you ask. She really wants to help her brides. There is a lot included at Kendall Plantation such as tables, chairs, a beautiful bridal suite with a tub AND a shower, a killer groom's suite with shower and foosball table, live streaming for out of town guests who want to be there more than "in spirit" but couldn't actually come for whatever reason. Kristin has a preferred vendor list, but here is mine: Daniel Grove Photography, Jimmy Lyn's Events & Catering (go with the pulled pork, brisket, creamed corn, cantaloupe bites, bacon macaroni & cheese, potato salad, coleslaw, chocolate raspberry cups, and strawberry salad), Bartenders4you, Nicholas at Freesia Designs, Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe, Colin at DPC Events, Phillip Chancellor of 5150 Productions, JAX Studios (Jax for Makeup and Olivia for Hair), Country Sugar/Queen of Harts, Signature Bridal Salon in Bee Caves, Texas (the service makes the drive definitely worth it!), and David Orth (Officiant). They were truly wonderful vendors to work with and incredibly professional.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Brittany M

I just had my wedding here on August 5, 2017 and I cannot rave enough about how amazing my experience was. I booked Kendall Plantation in August 2016 and Kristin (the owner) has been SUPER helpful from the start. She is very involved with her customers and absolutely makes sure... Read More your event is perfectly planned. The venue is clean and bright and held my 300 person wedding with a lot of space to spare. She helped my prepare the seating chart and layout of the venue for our big day. I highly recommend using Kendall Plantation for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany M

This review is long LONG overdue! I can't say enough how much I enjoyed having our wedding at the Kendall Plantation! The entire process was such a fun and great experience. My husband and I knew right way from the first time meeting Kristen and seeing the venue that we wanted... Read More our big day to be there! Kristen is so knowledgeable and insightful when it comes to weddings! The venue is gorgeous and perfect in every way. I still have guest rave about how beautiful it was. Anytime that my husband and I had a question about anything at all Kristen was super fast at responding or getting back to us. Choosing the Kendall plantation was the easiest and best decision I made for my wedding! Thank you Kristen for everything and giving us the perfect day!:) David and Brittany-3/24/17

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jana C

We booked Kendall almost 18 months before our wedding, the first time we ever saw it. I could not leave without securing our date. I knew it was the place I wanted to have my dream wedding. Needless to say, my wedding was amazing. Kristen was easy to work with and very upfront... Read More about everything, which we really appreciated during planning. We had the most beautiful day ever, and Kendall Plantation made it that much better! - Jana Castro

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Scott M

BEST DAY EVER!!! If you're on the fence- BOOK IT. There are not enough kind words in the world to describe the venue and the staff. Kristin was always kind, responsive, and professional. She gave me enough direction and support so that I did not feel alone in the wedding... Read More universe, but enough freedom to customize the space our way. From the beautiful out door venue, to the indoor reception and yard games- our guests only had amazing things to say about the venue. KP is just enough "in the middle of nowhere" to create amazing pictures, but Boerne is right around the corner to accommodate everything you might need. Beautiful place, beautiful people, and they made it the best day of my life. They know what they are doing and you will always be in good hands.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kendall K

Kendall Plantation was a dream come true for our wedding! I never dreamed of having my wedding somewhere as beautiful as this place!! Kristin is awesome to work with. We definitely had a lot of questions and wanted to make sure everything worked out for our big day and she was... Read More so helpful and amazing in all that!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Blair M

Kendall Plantation was my dream venue to get married at!! My husband and I got married at Kendall Plantation on April 22, 2017, and everything was absolutely perfect!! The venue looks like it is straight out of a fairytale. Everything about it is so charming and classy! We loved... Read More that we were able to have everything at one venue! The ceremony was outside, cocktail hour on the porch and reception inside. It was perfect! Also, April was the greatest time of year to get married, because the flowers were in full bloom and everything was so green. Kristin was awesome to work with! She was extremely helpful at assisting us with recommendations for vendors, decorations, and room layout. She is also very good at responding to emails and phone calls, which made it extremely easy to work with her. We would recommend this venue to all of our friends!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kate S

Kendall was one of a few venues I had picked out to tour for our wedding. I was so discouraged after touring the first few and none of them seemed to fit mine and my husbands style while still being close to home. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot I knew THIS was the... Read More place we were going to get married. Kendall Plantation is timeless, beautiful, and incredibly romantic. This place is gorgeous! What really set Kendall apart from every other venue was Kristin. She was BEYOND helpful. Her list of preferred vendors was top notch! My husband is currently in the military and from the time of our engagement to the day we actually said "I Do," our wedding date changed at least 3 times thanks to deployments. Kristin was beyond helpful and tried her best to accommodate our crazy schedule. We finally landed on the perfect date and that's exactly what it was...PERFECT. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and Kristin and her family.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kathrine C

I have been dreaming of getting married at Kendall Plantation for 6 years now! Finally happened! I love the Plantation Architecture is what drew me to this venue! So Elegant and Stunning! Everything about this venue was perfect, allowing you to come in as early as 10 am and you... Read More have the venue till midnight was amazing. Even though we really didn't need that time because we hired off of Kristin's recommended vendor list we didn't have to worry about one thing! All the vendors knew exactly when, where and what to do never once did they bother me to ask questions the day of. I was able to watch them from the Bridal Room as they did their magic and wow it was absolutely stunning and everything I dreamed it would be. Hiring a coordinator is a must! The day as well as the planning went so smoothly! We planned our wedding from Colorado since we are both military, I really thought it would have been a train wreck trying to coordinate everything and all the vendors but nope it was absolutely stress free. I can't say enough good things about ALL the vendors we hired they all worked so great together the day of! Bartenders4you was the only service we had to choose from for our bar needs but, I know why, they were Fantastic. They helped with everything from recommendations on how much to serve as well as picking up and delivering all the supplies for the bar which was such a convenience for a minimal cost. Oh and their Margaritas are to die for! Kendall Plantation was so stunning, the grounds are well kept and the building has so many extra features you wont find at other venues. Kristin absolutely thought of everything to make this a Brides dream come true. Thank you Kristin and Kendall Plantation you exceeded our expectations and our guests and family are still talking about how amazing our wedding was we couldn't have pulled it off with out Kendall and your guidance to the perfect vendors!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Amanda H

I knew I wanted to have my wedding at Kendall Plantation the moment I saw it on theknot.com. I immediately contacted Kristen, after a emailing each other back and forth she let me know if an open house that was being held early the next week. After attending the open house I was... Read More convinced! The Plantation is everything I hoped it would be. Kristen was behind helpful as well as accommodating. She was always available for a quick call and/or email. She gave my wedding the attention is deserved despite me having a smaller guest count. I was able to have the wedding of my dreams because of Kristen and her venue. The compliments I have gotten are endless and I too owe that to Kristen.

2017-05-23T11:10:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! So happy to be a part of your special day :)

Kristin Voss

The dream of Kendall Plantation came alive in 2011 when we hosted our first wedding in a custom built unique to Texas wedding venue on family property. I am a Boerne native, with a true southern soul. Seriously, there is no job better than being a part of a wedding every day, and I wouldn't give it up for anything! We are a small family, with a small business, and huge expectations of how a wedding should be for your family. You will not be on hold waiting for the next available representative. We are not a corporate chain. It's just us, come on in! We look forward to serving you! Cheers!