Urban Chic + Modern Floral Design = Unique Wedding

Our style is unique, blending urban chic and traditional designs. Individuality is a must, and every detail matters, from the choice of ribbon to the exact color in your bridesmaid gowns. We work hard to turn your vision and dreams into reality!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

437 Philip St., New Orleans, LA (504) 315-5607

A true floral artist.

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Amanda P

Kim is amazing! I could not have been happier with her floral and decor. My husband and I arrived before our guest, and got to take a private peek at the reception. It was like walking into a fairy tale! This is why Kim is exceptional: 1. Kim really listens. The floral... Read More design that Kim created for my wedding reflected my style. I never felt that Kim imposed her style on me. Rather, she used her design skills realize my vision. She took my vague descriptions of what I wanted and through questions and examples arrived at the design and feel that I wanted for my wedding. 2. Kim goes above and beyond. I really wanted flowering tree branches at my May 10 wedding. Flower branches go out of season about mid April. Kim knew that I really wanted them so she bought them in mid-April and put them in cold storage so that I could have them at my wedding. 3. Kim was respectful of my budget. Kim never questioned my budget or pushed me to increase it. Kim's floral design was not inexpensive, but the level of attention to detail made it worth every penny. 4. Kim is creative. Kim is an artist. Not merely a regular florist. Other vendors kept saying that to me, and I didn't understand until I saw what she created for me. Her floral design was art. I wanted unique and grand and she came through. She sent me a sketch of a design she thought I would like, and I knew immediately she was going to create something special for me.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Ashley C

It is with pleasure and without reservation that I recommend Kim Starr Wise!!! Beyond being knowledgable, professional, and accessible (that goes without saying), Kim is an artist. Moreover, she has impeccable taste. Which is great, because apart from a somewhat broad color... Read More palate and a "what i love/what i hate" conversation, I asked that she be creative and do her thing. I'm glad she did. The flowers were divine. If you are thinking about working with her or debating, look no further. Kim Starr Wise is the one. I mean, the person you're marrying is the one. Kim - she's the other one. ;-)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jennifer H

Kim Starr Wise and her team are the best! Kim took the vague description of what I had in mind and after looking at a few pictures, exceeded all of my expectations. In fact, I had the opportunity to view our reception site before the wedding began and I burst into tears when I... Read More saw how absolutely beautiful everything looked. She created a beautiful chuppah that was stunning against the skyline of our rooftop ceremony site. I wanted gold chandeliers for the reception space and she made it happen. She also provided the floral decor for our wedding cake. I received so many compliments on the bouquets, table centerpieces, etc. Kim kept budget in mind and was honest about what she thought we actually needed and what we didn't. Book them now!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kathryn S

I don't even know where to begin with Kim Starr Wise and her awesome team. They literally took my breath away with all the beautiful arrangements for the ceremony and reception!! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding and they out did themselves. It was... Read More everything I could ever imagine and more!! Our guests could not get over how beautiful the floral arrangements were, especially the Flower Arch and Sign-In Tree. I could not be happier working with Kim and team, and would highly recommend using them to all...trust me, you will be so happy you did!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Auzin R

Let me just say, if you're having trouble picking a florist for your wedding-- I'll make it easy for you-pick KSW! I'm an event planner myself and was pretty particular about how I wanted the florals to look, but also super indecisive. KSW and her team really worked with me to... Read More bring my vision alive, and WOW did they do just that. Every SINGLE piece was beyond what I had envisioned, from the bouquet, to the ceremony flowers, the reception florals, the incredible floral runner (which was my favorite). If you want arrangements that are unique and one of a kind-- definitely pick KSW. You will pay for what you get. I wish i could have flown all the florals home with me! If I'm ever in NOLA again planning an event-- I will not think twice about using KSW.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Carolyn D

Absolutely do NOT use this florist. We were brushed aside from start to finish and treated as if we didn't matter. I had flowers fall out of my bouquet before walking down the aisle. When I told Kim about it she informed me that she had fired the person handling our account and... Read More offered to send me flowers to say sorry. I never received the apology flowers or a true apology. Kim went so far as to blame me stating that I probably dropped the bouquet on the ground.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brionne V

Let me start off by saying Kim & Herb rock!!! My wedding planner or lack thereof went a-walk on my wedding day due to not being able to handle the pressure. I absolutely had no idea of this until the day after my wedding because Herb made sure that everything was absolutely... Read More beautiful. The flowers, the decor, the linens & candles made for an absolutely beautiful night at the Audubon Tea Room. They are a little expensive but honestly they are worth every penny and I wish I would have ordered more flowers (trust me I had a ton) because they were just that beautiful.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Lauren B

LOVED working with Kim Starr Wise Floral! My bouquet and tables looks absolutely beautiful! They even designed a gorgeous garland to accent my macrame backdrop for the ceremony. Everything was just perfection!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Andrea S

The flowers at our wedding were BEAUTIFUL. Every detail was magic. Even a few months out, our guests keep commenting on how memorable the flowers were. Working with Kim and her team was great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Amber M

Kim Starr Wise and her incredible team did an exceptional job designing, preparing, and displaying our wedding flowers! From the bridesmaid bouquets, to the giant table arrangements, we could not have been more impressed by each and every one of the displays. Not only did... Read More everything look phenomenal (and smelled amazing!) at the wedding events, we truly enjoyed getting to sit with Kim and her team to prepare for the event. Kim is an extremely talented artist who is so pleasant to work with. I would recommend here a million times over to any potential clients! --Amber M. Kailas

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Rebecca M

WOW, the BEST EVER is right!! We wanted a very particular look for our wedding, and Kim and team came in and took our vision and made it a reality--it turned out even better than we ever could have dreamed! Kim is extremely professional and has amazing style and creative talent.... Read More She is the best in New Orleans and this region, without a doubt, which is why she books up so far in advance. I recommend contacting Kim as soon as you choose your date--or even choosing your date around her availability. She's THAT good. Thanks so much, Kim and team, for making our wedding a stunning and gorgeous affair!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Rebecca M

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Maggie G

Kim and her team did an amazing job at our wedding!! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding so I did a lot of research before choosing my florist. Kim lived up to every expectation I had and exceeded my high expectations. Everyone is still talking about... Read More the flowers!! They were drop dead gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelsey M

BEST IN NOLA! Kim Starr Wise is AN AWESOME floral company that make dreams come true! Kim is the most professional, accommodating, and flexible person, and she has a wonderful staff (like Herb)! We hired Kim Starr Wise for our wedding at the Ritz Carlton New Orleans! From the... Read More very beginning of the wedding planning process, Kim listened to everything we wanted and helped us figure out the right flowers for our color scheme! Kim keeps in touch throughout the wedding process (but is not overbearing), and made sure everything I wanted was captured long before our wedding date! I cannot express how wonderful it is to have wedding vendors that make the process effortless, are VERY responsive, and get everything done so the bride and groom don't have to worry about it! Kim and her team made our wedding the romantic fairytale that we wanted and exceeded our expectations! HIGHLY recommend Kim Starr Wise for any NOLA wedding or event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Alyssa S

Truly blown away! Our reception was a masterpiece! Thanks so much, not only for the beautiful flowers but the great experience! You made the experience so easy and everyone was blown away!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Meghan M

I would give Kim Starr Wise 100 stars if I could! The flowers and candles were perfect and amazing - my now-husband and I were blown away. Everything that we talked with Kim Starr Wise's team about wanting was executed above and beyond all of our expectations - our guests... Read More couldn't stop talking about the gorgeous arrangements! The candles, too, were bountiful and perfect! The venue was spectacularly decorated thanks to Kim Starr Wise. I really can't sing their praises enough.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Kim Starr Wise is a true artist! We just had the most gorgeous wedding and reception at NOMA...she transformed the space! We had very little knowledge about what we wanted, but she truly listened and was a true visionary! She is a lovey person and her team worked seamlessly... Read More to do some of the most creative and gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. Thank you KSW! We highly recommend her and hope to use her again! The best!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Claire C

Absolutely amazing. I don't ever want to get married again but I want to have another wedding just to work with Kim and her team again. There are not enough positive words to describe how happy I am with how beautifully our floral design turned out at our wedding and rehearsal... Read More dinner. I was an out of town bride so a bit nervous about relaying exactly what I wanted via email and phone call sessions but it could not have turned out more perfect. I came to Kim with fabric swatches and mix matched pictures of arrangements I liked and she perfectly turned the vision in my head into reality. I get teary eyed looking at the pictures. Still one of my favorite parts of the day was when Kim delivered my bouquet with my bridesmaid bouquets, I couldn't have dreamed of anything more perfect. The colors, the size, the design was exactly what I envisioned and Kim made it happen. Thank you so much to the entire KSW team, you made floral design easy and fun and if I was doing it over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Amy W

Kim Starr Wise and her team were absolutely amazing. My fiance and I know nothing about flowers, and still Kim and her team were able to deliver above and beyond what we expected, given only words like "romantic" and "white and blush". The flowers left me speechless and they... Read More absolutely made our day spectacular.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Kaitlyn M

I was so excited to work with Kim prior to our big day, and really had my own vision for how the floral and candle designs would look for my ceremony and reception. After my wedding, I did feel that things could have worked out differently. I worked with a member on Kim's team... Read More and he was very responsive on helping me plan! He was really great to work with online but I felt that there were some frustrations with our budget and what we had wanted for our big day. We had budgeted around 5k for flowers, and some of the suggestions were so overpriced. To do our ideal wedding with this vendor, we would have had to budget around 9k. I also felt that her team did not prepare fully for the reception venue, as 3 days before the wedding there were not informed of the bridal table sitting 22 people on rectangular tables instead of a round table that they had listed to seat 8. That was very disappointing because they should have reviewed the layout with my planner far before that. I loved how they designed the Pharmacy Museum for the Wedding Ceremony. It was Gorgeous! I was actually a little shocked at the design at our reception venue, The Jaxson. The head table was very sparse with small votives scattered everywhere, and the stunning floral arrangement that I imagined was not there. I think they did a great job on re purposing some of the centerpieces on my guest tables, and I loved the cake table. Other than that, most of the design I had brought in and purchased else where. I wouldn't have minded this kind of design if we spend 2.5k on flowers but it did seem like the minimum was offered to us. I hate to make it about cost because I did really enjoy the ideas of the florist but it just seemed too minimal for what we really had in mind for our reception.

2016-06-28T09:51:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Kaitlyn! I am very sorry to hear you weren't happy with the large floral arrangement we provided for your large head table, the arrangement was definitely placed on the table, as it was quite large and filled with feathers, just as you requested. Based... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Samantha S

The Kim Starr Wise team is amazing! I wasn't sure what I wanted so I told them "to just do their thing", and everything came out perfect! I absolutely loved my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. They are true artists!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Lisa

Kim and her staff are rock stars! My guests are still raving about her work. Not only were the arrangements beautiful, they were original. She created a magnificent hanging floral arrangement over the food.! All I did was provide the basic color palette and asked her to do... Read More whatever she thought best. And she blew everyone away!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Andrea C

Kim Starr Wise and her team are the very BEST! She is so talented, creative and detail oriented. Everything a bride could ask for! Simply tell Kim your ideas and she will make it happen. You will not have to worry or doubt anything along the way; this peace of mind is exactly... Read More what a bride needs! She met and exceeded my expectations. Everything was beautiful and just what I had hoped for!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Kimberly T

Kim Starr Wise and her team did an amazing job for our wedding celebration! They were a pleasure to work with and the end result was beautiful arrangements which exceeded our expectations on the day of the wedding. I confidently recommend Kim Starr Wise Floral Events. ~Kimberly... Read More Terry-LeDoux

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

I cannot express how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding with words. We gave a lot of the creative control to Kim Starr because our wealth of knowledge in the floral arena was somewhat lacking. Kim talked through the process with us, and showed us different vibes and... Read More suggestions. Everything was stellar! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the bouquets and floral arrangements in the reception room. Her vision was something straight out of a fairy tale.

Kim Starr Wise

Born and raised in Upstate New York in an area that annually celebrates lilac trees, Kim Starr Wise developed an appreciation for nature at a young age. Kim is a third generation floral designer her mother and great aunts, and her father who is a landscape designer; it’s only natural that she follow in their footsteps. When Kim was 18 years old she moved to New York City to pursue her interest in fashion, floral and event design. For over ten years Kim worked for many of the top floral event companies in Brooklyn and Manhattan, giving her the ability to learn how to design, produce and execu