Urban Chic + Modern Floral Design = Unique Wedding

Our style is unique, blending urban chic and traditional designs. Individuality is a must, and every detail matters, from the choice of ribbon to the exact color in your bridesmaid gowns. We work hard to turn your vision and dreams into reality!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

437 Philip St., New Orleans, LA (504) 315-5607

A true floral artist.

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Amanda P

Kim is amazing! I could not have been happier with her floral and decor. My husband and I arrived before our guest, and got to take a private peek at the reception. It was like walking into a fairy tale! This is why Kim is exceptional: 1. Kim really listens. The floral... Read More design that Kim created for my wedding reflected my style. I never felt that Kim imposed her style on me. Rather, she used her design skills realize my vision. She took my vague descriptions of what I wanted and through questions and examples arrived at the design and feel that I wanted for my wedding. 2. Kim goes above and beyond. I really wanted flowering tree branches at my May 10 wedding. Flower branches go out of season about mid April. Kim knew that I really wanted them so she bought them in mid-April and put them in cold storage so that I could have them at my wedding. 3. Kim was respectful of my budget. Kim never questioned my budget or pushed me to increase it. Kim's floral design was not inexpensive, but the level of attention to detail made it worth every penny. 4. Kim is creative. Kim is an artist. Not merely a regular florist. Other vendors kept saying that to me, and I didn't understand until I saw what she created for me. Her floral design was art. I wanted unique and grand and she came through. She sent me a sketch of a design she thought I would like, and I knew immediately she was going to create something special for me.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Ashley C

It is with pleasure and without reservation that I recommend Kim Starr Wise!!! Beyond being knowledgable, professional, and accessible (that goes without saying), Kim is an artist. Moreover, she has impeccable taste. Which is great, because apart from a somewhat broad color... Read More palate and a "what i love/what i hate" conversation, I asked that she be creative and do her thing. I'm glad she did. The flowers were divine. If you are thinking about working with her or debating, look no further. Kim Starr Wise is the one. I mean, the person you're marrying is the one. Kim - she's the other one. ;-)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jennifer H

Kim Starr Wise and her team are the best! Kim took the vague description of what I had in mind and after looking at a few pictures, exceeded all of my expectations. In fact, I had the opportunity to view our reception site before the wedding began and I burst into tears when I... Read More saw how absolutely beautiful everything looked. She created a beautiful chuppah that was stunning against the skyline of our rooftop ceremony site. I wanted gold chandeliers for the reception space and she made it happen. She also provided the floral decor for our wedding cake. I received so many compliments on the bouquets, table centerpieces, etc. Kim kept budget in mind and was honest about what she thought we actually needed and what we didn't. Book them now!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Hilary L

Wow, just WOW! We honestly don't know how else to describe the job Kim and her team did. 5 months later and some of our guests who have the most discerning tastes still tell us how incredible and exquisite our flowers were. We will never forget the feeling of walking into our... Read More reception venue (NOMA) after the ceremony and before the other guests were brought in. Perfection like we never dreamed could be possible! As we watch our wedding video and look through the wedding pictures, we still cannot believe how beautiful everything was. And our vision wasn't exactly an easy one. Our venue was a grand art museum for a black tie wedding, but we wanted it to not feel over the top and we wanted elements of an English garden. Kim knew exactly how to make the space feel more intimate, elegant, and simply perfect. This was our experience, and it is clear that Kim can adjust to any need. Hire her!! Thank you Kim!! Hilary +Dan

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Courtney L

Kim and her team were absolutely amazing! We gave them the challenge of Tropical flowers and wanted something no one has ever seen before. She was able to create a hanging cake structure covered in tropical leaves, a bird of paradise chandelier, and a massive display on top of... Read More an ice sculpture. She managed to do all of these eye catching designs on top of all of the other flowers and keep it within my fathers very strict budget.It has now been 3 months later and our guests are still talking about our flowers. My husband and I are so happy we went with them and would highly suggest them to any couple!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Claire L

Let me start off by saying this, having KSW was a non-negotiable for my wedding in the planning stages and I am still so THRILLED with the results. There was a little back and forth because my vision differed from my mother's (shocking, I know)--but Kim and Herb were able to... Read More find the middle-ground that pleased everyone. Whether it's personal delivery on the day-of or waiting on a day off IN THE RAIN to deliver my bridal portrait bouquet, Kim and Herb went the extra mile for us! Also, they were able to source certain flowers for my bridesmaid bouquets that totally tied my ceremony together. All in all, KSW is filled with artists who are incredibly talented at their craft, and I honestly couldn't have been more pleased with the results.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Seth C

I’m about to save you weeks of research: stop looking -- you’ve found the best! Kim Starr and her team are outrageously talented. We booked them for our wedding last March and couldn’t be happier with the decision. Their arrangements are unique, jaw-dropping, inspiring and... Read More elevate your venue. I’m sure you may be thinking “Can flowers really do all that.” Trust me. They do. Especially when you hire Kim. She’s like a flower artist that paints the scene of your wedding. A fireplace becomes the gorgeous landscape you frame all your pictures around. Tables pop to life covered in garland, roses and eucalyptus. I can’t do the work she does justice, because I don’t have the vocabulary to truly describe how mind-blowing her arrangements are. But here’s what I can tell you: My bride had a clear image of what she wanted for our wedding. And I had a clear budget. On our wedding day we were both blown away. Our wedding, our photos and our memories are all spectacular in great part to Kim and her team creating an unbelievable aesthetic to our wedding. They transformed an amazing venue into a dream location. Again, book the best. Kim’s worth it.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Karen B

We had such a great experience with Kim Starr Wise! Everything looked amazing on the wedding day and communication was so easy with email and phone conversations with Herb. All of our guests had such positive things to say about the flowers and candle decorations at our venue.... Read More They are so creative and easy to work with that it made the decorations aspect of the wedding very stress-free! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Karen B

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Elyse M

A month before our destination wedding, our original florist fell through and we were panicking to a replacement. Kim Starr Wise Floral Events was recommended to us and I am SO happy with the flowers. Herb was absolutely incredible to work with; answering all of our questions,... Read More available at all hours of the day, and giving us great suggestions. Not only were they able to accommodate us on such short notice but the flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kathryn C

I don't even know where to begin with Kim Starr Wise and her awesome team. They literally took my breath away with all the beautiful arrangements for the ceremony and reception!! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding and they out did themselves. It was... Read More everything I could ever imagine and more!! Our guests could not get over how beautiful the floral arrangements were, especially the Flower Arch and Sign-In Tree. I could not be happier working with Kim and team, and would highly recommend using them to all...trust me, you will be so happy you did!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Auzin R

Let me just say, if you're having trouble picking a florist for your wedding-- I'll make it easy for you-pick KSW! I'm an event planner myself and was pretty particular about how I wanted the florals to look, but also super indecisive. KSW and her team really worked with me to... Read More bring my vision alive, and WOW did they do just that. Every SINGLE piece was beyond what I had envisioned, from the bouquet, to the ceremony flowers, the reception florals, the incredible floral runner (which was my favorite). If you want arrangements that are unique and one of a kind-- definitely pick KSW. You will pay for what you get. I wish i could have flown all the florals home with me! If I'm ever in NOLA again planning an event-- I will not think twice about using KSW.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Carolyn D

Absolutely do NOT use this florist. We were brushed aside from start to finish and treated as if we didn't matter. I had flowers fall out of my bouquet before walking down the aisle. When I told Kim about it she informed me that she had fired the person handling our account and... Read More offered to send me flowers to say sorry. I never received the apology flowers or a true apology. Kim went so far as to blame me stating that I probably dropped the bouquet on the ground.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brionne V

Let me start off by saying Kim & Herb rock!!! My wedding planner or lack thereof went a-walk on my wedding day due to not being able to handle the pressure. I absolutely had no idea of this until the day after my wedding because Herb made sure that everything was absolutely... Read More beautiful. The flowers, the decor, the linens & candles made for an absolutely beautiful night at the Audubon Tea Room. They are a little expensive but honestly they are worth every penny and I wish I would have ordered more flowers (trust me I had a ton) because they were just that beautiful.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Lauren B

LOVED working with Kim Starr Wise Floral! My bouquet and tables looks absolutely beautiful! They even designed a gorgeous garland to accent my macrame backdrop for the ceremony. Everything was just perfection!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Andrea S

The flowers at our wedding were BEAUTIFUL. Every detail was magic. Even a few months out, our guests keep commenting on how memorable the flowers were. Working with Kim and her team was great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Amber K

Kim Starr Wise and her incredible team did an exceptional job designing, preparing, and displaying our wedding flowers! From the bridesmaid bouquets, to the giant table arrangements, we could not have been more impressed by each and every one of the displays. Not only did... Read More everything look phenomenal (and smelled amazing!) at the wedding events, we truly enjoyed getting to sit with Kim and her team to prepare for the event. Kim is an extremely talented artist who is so pleasant to work with. I would recommend here a million times over to any potential clients! --Amber M. Kailas

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Rebecca M

WOW, the BEST EVER is right!! We wanted a very particular look for our wedding, and Kim and team came in and took our vision and made it a reality--it turned out even better than we ever could have dreamed! Kim is extremely professional and has amazing style and creative talent.... Read More She is the best in New Orleans and this region, without a doubt, which is why she books up so far in advance. I recommend contacting Kim as soon as you choose your date--or even choosing your date around her availability. She's THAT good. Thanks so much, Kim and team, for making our wedding a stunning and gorgeous affair!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Maggie G

Kim and her team did an amazing job at our wedding!! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding so I did a lot of research before choosing my florist. Kim lived up to every expectation I had and exceeded my high expectations. Everyone is still talking about... Read More the flowers!! They were drop dead gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Kelsey M

BEST IN NOLA! Kim Starr Wise is AN AWESOME floral company that make dreams come true! Kim is the most professional, accommodating, and flexible person, and she has a wonderful staff (like Herb)! We hired Kim Starr Wise for our wedding at the Ritz Carlton New Orleans! From the... Read More very beginning of the wedding planning process, Kim listened to everything we wanted and helped us figure out the right flowers for our color scheme! Kim keeps in touch throughout the wedding process (but is not overbearing), and made sure everything I wanted was captured long before our wedding date! I cannot express how wonderful it is to have wedding vendors that make the process effortless, are VERY responsive, and get everything done so the bride and groom don't have to worry about it! Kim and her team made our wedding the romantic fairytale that we wanted and exceeded our expectations! HIGHLY recommend Kim Starr Wise for any NOLA wedding or event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Alyssa S

Truly blown away! Our reception was a masterpiece! Thanks so much, not only for the beautiful flowers but the great experience! You made the experience so easy and everyone was blown away!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Meghan M

I would give Kim Starr Wise 100 stars if I could! The flowers and candles were perfect and amazing - my now-husband and I were blown away. Everything that we talked with Kim Starr Wise's team about wanting was executed above and beyond all of our expectations - our guests... Read More couldn't stop talking about the gorgeous arrangements! The candles, too, were bountiful and perfect! The venue was spectacularly decorated thanks to Kim Starr Wise. I really can't sing their praises enough.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Kim Starr Wise is a true artist! We just had the most gorgeous wedding and reception at NOMA...she transformed the space! We had very little knowledge about what we wanted, but she truly listened and was a true visionary! She is a lovey person and her team worked seamlessly... Read More to do some of the most creative and gorgeous flowers I've ever seen. Thank you KSW! We highly recommend her and hope to use her again! The best!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Claire C

Absolutely amazing. I don't ever want to get married again but I want to have another wedding just to work with Kim and her team again. There are not enough positive words to describe how happy I am with how beautifully our floral design turned out at our wedding and rehearsal... Read More dinner. I was an out of town bride so a bit nervous about relaying exactly what I wanted via email and phone call sessions but it could not have turned out more perfect. I came to Kim with fabric swatches and mix matched pictures of arrangements I liked and she perfectly turned the vision in my head into reality. I get teary eyed looking at the pictures. Still one of my favorite parts of the day was when Kim delivered my bouquet with my bridesmaid bouquets, I couldn't have dreamed of anything more perfect. The colors, the size, the design was exactly what I envisioned and Kim made it happen. Thank you so much to the entire KSW team, you made floral design easy and fun and if I was doing it over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Amy W

Kim Starr Wise and her team were absolutely amazing. My fiance and I know nothing about flowers, and still Kim and her team were able to deliver above and beyond what we expected, given only words like "romantic" and "white and blush". The flowers left me speechless and they... Read More absolutely made our day spectacular.

Kim Starr Wise

Born and raised in Upstate New York in an area that annually celebrates lilac trees, Kim Starr Wise developed an appreciation for nature at a young age. Kim is a third generation floral designer her mother and great aunts, and her father who is a landscape designer; it’s only natural that she follow in their footsteps. When Kim was 18 years old she moved to New York City to pursue her interest in fashion, floral and event design. For over ten years Kim worked for many of the top floral event companies in Brooklyn and Manhattan, giving her the ability to learn how to design, produce and execu