Book Your Wedding with Kimball Hall

A BALLROOM IN ROSWELL, GA

Kimball Hall in Roswell, Georgia, is a rustic venue with a whole lot of Southern charm. This historic location is sure to wow even the most hard-to-please guest. Ideal for photoshoots, this picturesque location features plenty of details to make your event memorable. Along with being a great site for a wedding reception and ceremony, this location can also easily host a rehearsal dinner or other wedding event.

Farmhouse. This Queen Anne style building is from the late 1800s and features a bridal room, bride and groom dining room and bridesmaids room, as well as a gentlemen's room. Architectural highlights include eight fireplaces and hand-poured glass windows that lead to a spectacular view of the grounds. A grand staircase highlights the hallway.

Ballroom. An addition to the property is the ballroom, adding about 3,000 square feet of event space and providing an ideal location to host your wedding reception. This room can fit up to 200 people sitting down, so there's no need to trim your wedding guest list just to make the numbers work. The ballroom features French doors and floor-to-ceiling windows, giving a truly elegant atmosphere to your occasion. The farmhouse and ballroom features a neutral decor, making it easier than ever to customize the venue to your own personal wedding theme. This space also features a bar and a powder room.

Grounds. For those looking for an outdoor wedding, consider using the grounds of Kimball Hall to exchange vows. This outdoor location features a courtyard, along with an arbor and pond and highlighted by a 250-year-old oak tree and swing. Also available are a pergola and canning house, ideal for wedding photoshoots.

Kimball Hall wishes to be your one-stop wedding destination. This venue seeks to cater to all of your wedding needs; for those that can't be fulfilled by their staff, the venue has an impressive list of vendors to help you out. Whether you need assistance catering your event, designing the floral arrangements or customizing your cakes, Kimball Hall staff and vendors can aid you. They're also able to match you up with DJs and live bands (including string performers), photographers, videographers and transportation services.

Rental of the Kimball Hall facility includes four hours of event time, plus an extra two hours ahead of time for the marrying couple. As many as 250 guests total can fit in this venue.

Some of the extra perks that you get when you decide to choose Kimball Hall as your wedding venue of choice include:

• Use of tables, linens, chairs and candles
  • Waitstaff
  • Wedding director
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

A Southern Events Facility in Roswell, Georgia

Kimball Hall, a historic two story Queen Anne house dating from the 1880′s, presents the picture perfect setting for a romantic wedding rich in Southern tradition.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

881 Mimosa Blvd, Roswell, GA (770) 518-0225

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Lisa E

Julie and her staff were phenomenal throughout the whole process...from the initial planning to the final day! They had everything covered and I didn’t have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. I just got to relax and enjoy everything...no stress at all because of the... Read More folks at Kimball Hall. Everything that day was absolutely stunning! Pat Holland and her floral arrangements were breathtaking. The DJ (Will Haseldon) kept the reception going in full swing the whole time. I had several guests tell me in the weeks after the wedding how much fun they had and how beautiful it all was. I highly recommend Kimball Hall. You can rest assured that your wedding will be something out of a fairytale!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Hannah T

Julie and all the team at Kimball Hall did an AMAZING job with our wedding! I cannot tell you enough how easy it was to leave each meeting ( which there are a number of ) that we had with Julie and Pat and not feel heard more than with these ladies. They have everything down to... Read More an art form and it truly is the best wedding venue. The whole day went so smoothly and flew by, and if there was a hitch you would never know cause they are so seamless with everything. Julie and her team was there the whole day making things run and were always there to have you and your parties best interests at heart. We were so excited when we had heard back from many of our guests as well, telling us how beautiful and romantic the evening was! Julie and her staff know completely how to make the space feel magical for your day. We are so blessed to have had Julie be part of our day and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Julie knows how to steal your heart right away which made this the very best wedding venue no doubt, for she puts all of your needs first. So thankful to her and her staff and absolutely recommending this venue to others!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Brittany O

Julie and her team at Kimball Hall did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding. It was everything we hoped for and more. We met with Julie on many occasions before our wedding to discuss details and to help us decide what the vision of our wedding would be. She and Pat (the florist)... Read More spend so much time helping you long before your wedding date. They truly want what's best for each couple and it shows by how much time they commit to each one. The most important thing they did for us was make everything run so smoothly for the whole wedding day. She and her team take pride in what they do and really make everything so special. I had so many of my guests tell me that our wedding was the smoothest run weddings they have ever seen, and I completely agree with them. Julie makes you feel right at home the moment you meet her. You can't go wrong with choosing this venue!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Liz L

We had our wedding at Kimball Hall last month, and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is gorgeous, located in downtown Roswell, and everything was executed flawlessly. The venue is the perfect size for weddings smaller than 200 guests, and there is not a bad seat in the... Read More house (which made the seating chart easy!). Arguably the best part of Kimball Hall is the owner, Julie, who will make sure that you have the best day of your life. I was so care free on my wedding day because of Julie and her amazing team, who take care of everything. Julie gets to know all of her brides individually, and it is obvious that she cares about each and every wedding she hosts at Kimball Hall. The night before our wedding, I realized I may have misplaced our wedding license, but suspected it was in a box that we had dropped off at Kimball Hall. I texted Julie at about 10pm to ask if she could check the next morning to see if it was there, and she insisted on driving to the venue that night to locate the license and let me know. She did all of this just so I would sleep well the night before my wedding, which shows you just how much she cares. I am so glad we chose Kimball Hall to have one of the most special days of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Chelsea B

I cannot recommend Kimball Hall, Julie and her team enough. She and Pat make sure that every detail is taken care of and absolutely perfect. All of her recommendations for other vendors were spot on also. Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to Julie and her team at Kimball... Read More Hall!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Alyson Q

There are so many good things to say about Julie and Kimball Hall. I am so happy I got to have my wedding there. Every interaction with Julie was easy, pleasant, and filled with confidence. She absolutely knows what she is doing. As a bride, I knew I was in good, capable, hands.... Read More All of the vendors know Julie and have worked with her frequently. I didn't have to handle any of the coordination between vendor and venue and that cut down on any kind of wedding stress exponentially. I was often told I was very calm through the whole process and Julie is definitely to thank for that! I just adore Julie and loved working with her throughout my wedding. She has a knack for making you feel like you are the only bride and like your wedding is the most important. I cannot recommend Kimball Hall enough.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica A

Julie and her team at Kimball Hall truly make dreams come true. They take care of everything, make sure everything runs smoothly, and ensure a stress free wedding from the day you book them. I couldn’t imagine getting married anywhere else and trusting my day to anyone else!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sherry C

I don't think I have enough space here to properly express how over-the-top pleased we were with the entire process at Kimball Hall. From the very first communication with Julie, all the way through the planning process, and from ceremony to reception on the wedding day -... Read More everything was perfect! I don't know how I could have done it without Julie's prompt communications, vendor recommendations, vision, organization, and most of all - her calm and loving personality. The added bonus of the exclusive KH florist, Pat Holland, truly completed the entire package. I gave them a basic overview of what I had pictured for the day, and they created something even more beautiful and authentic to us than I could have imagined. So, thank you Julie, Pat, and the entire staff for making what could have been a stressful process such a flawlessly beautiful and FUN day! XOXO

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Amanda J

Having our wedding at Kimball Hall was an easy decision when we met Julie Stephens about a year ago. She is SO on top of every detail, is quick to answer any call, text, or email and has so many great contacts in the business that you can't go wrong with choosing any of the... Read More vendors she works with! We had our wedding on 8/26/17 and had about 107 guests, the space was perfect for the size and we had plenty of room to dance with our live band of 6 musicians. Not once did I wonder about what I needed to do or where I needed to be on the big day, Julie made the day go by smoothly and made our families feel right at home. I would highly recommend this venue and Julie Stephens, she will do anything to make your day as perfect as you envisioned it!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Olivia H

Our wedding was AMAZING at Kimball Hall. Julie (wedding planner/owner of venue) was the most accommodating person throughout the entire wedding planning/wedding event experience. My fiance and I were living in California at the time we booked the venue so about 80% of planning... Read More was done thru e-mail. Julie made what could have been a headache into the most fun experience! She was incredibly helpful during the wedding planning process. Julie was also always accessible; anytime I had a question, I knew I could e-mail and expect a prompt response. During the entire process, she did not leave out a single detail. Julie also helped coordinate all the bridal party, both sets of families, and all of the vendors during the wedding too. She kept everyone on schedule and made the entire wedding a dream come true. Kimball Hall itself is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It is the PERFECT venue for brides looking for a historic home/garden party feel. The home features a VERY large ballroom, a buffet room, and a room for whatever you please--we chose a photobooth--a big hit with our guests. Upstairs, there is a large bridal suite; it includes 2 rooms for the bride and bridesmaids, one room for the bride/groom to enjoy dinner during the guest cocktail hour, and one room for the groom and groomsmen. It is beautifully decorated, making it the perfect place for photos prior to the ceremony. We had our ceremony in the large backyard. The side yard has twinkly lights, and outdoor seating for guests. The landscaping is gorgeous! The large backyard itself is well maintained and easily accessible to all guests. Also, our guests were greeted with friendly staff. Vendors were managed by Julie (after initial coordination from my end) which made their arrival to the event seamless. Overall, the entire wedding experience was absolutely phenomenal. Julie is a super star! From the moment we started exchanging e-mails, I knew this was going to be a wonderful experience. It is all because of Julie's dedication and commitment to her brides as well as maintaining the beautiful historic home. It is evident that Julie enjoys her job and wants every bride to experience that once in a lifetime feeling without the stress of the wedding planning. We are so grateful that we picked Kimball Hall for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Emily D

I can't think of a more perfect location for our June 10th wedding reception. Julie is incredibly sweet and detail-oriented, and she treated us like family. Our wedding day at Kimball Hall was more perfect than I ever imagined. Thank you, Julie!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Tori R

I highly recommend having your wedding at Kimball Hall. We toured all the venues in Roswell and this was the only venue where your wedding could be both simple to plan and unique to you. Attend one of the open houses and you will see why. Julie, Kimball Hall’s owner has chosen... Read More multiple of each type of vendor to make choosing your ideal team simple. We personally chose Avalon catering, Brenda Upton photography, DJ Will, Luna Strings Trio and florist Pat Holland. Julie makes your day so special – from adding small details she knows you will appreciate, to having a happy staff that will go above and beyond for their wedding parties. I am in awe of how beautiful and well-coordinated our day was. 3 weeks have gone by and I am still receiving calls and texts about how fun and special our wedding was. My sincere thanks to Julie and her team. - Tori and Jason Link

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Katie P

Dear Julie, As the mother of the bride I was so very happy with the wonderful way you treated our daughter and her fiancée. You very gently advised them and led them to great choices. We all were very relaxed and enjoyed the entire day and evening because we knew you were... Read More there taking care of all the details. It was beautiful. We really appreciated all your help and loved the vendors you suggested. Hats off to Pat Hollands florals, Cakes by Darcy, Soirée catering, Alison Church photography and our DJ Andre Peterson. They all did an awesome job.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kimberley B

Kimball Hall is the most beautiful venue in Roswell. Julie and her staff were so supportive and helpful and there for every step of the way. Julie goes above and beyond for every wedding she has to make sure it is special and personalized for that couple. She thinks about every... Read More detail to make sure it is nothing less than perfect.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Abby T

Words alone are not enough to describe the depth of appreciation and happiness we have for Julie and her staff who made our wedding day so special. We had a wonderful time, and even in somewhat inclement weather conditions, we smoothed right on through like it didn't even phase... Read More us! Julie was attentive, understanding, and displayed the utmost kindness and love to us, and we can't thank you enough for all that you did to make our day so memorable. I would highly recommend Kimball Hall for anyone who wants their day to be as special as ours ;-)

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jessica R

When my now Husband and I first toured Kimball, we instantly fell in love and booked our date...a year and a half away from the wedding date. We knew that Kimball was the place we had to have our wedding. Kimball is the cutest most precious southern house. Inside is decorated... Read More perfectly (and smells SO good, too!!) and outside you are surrounded by beautiful gardens at every turn. Julie and her staff are the greatest in the world. Julie helped me plan my wedding when I wasn't even sure what I wanted. She calmed my nerves on the big day, and I couldn't imagine trusting anyone but her or Pat Holland to make our wedding dreams come true. Pat (florist) is truly an artist and created my bouquet perfectly. There aren't enough words for me to describe Kimball, and I'm so honored to be a Kimball Bride forever!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Leigh Ann W

Kimball Hall is an amazing venue to host your wedding. I can't say enough positive things about Julie and her staff. Pat Holland (florist) blew me away with my bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, our arbor and all of the wedding flowers on the table. I showed her a few pictures on... Read More pinterest a while back and she did exactly what I was looking for. Julie takes great care of all brides and grooms on their big day and made ours so special that we won't ever forget it! I highly recommend Kimball Hall to all brides who are looking for a beautiful outside garden ceremony and inside reception. This location was fabulous because you can walk to Canton street for post-wedding fun. Scott and I can't stop talking about our wedding day and how blown away we were. It truly was perfect and wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Sarah J

If I could give Kimball Hall a sixth star, heck, even a seventh or an eighth, I would without any hesitation. We held our reception at Kimball Hall, and the venue was stunning. From the perfect floral arrangements to the unique accent pieces Kimball Hall was kind enough to let... Read More us use, it was exactly what we had hoped our wedding would look like. The home was beautiful, and the patio, covered with what felt like thousands of twinkle lights, was perfect. Our guests really loved it, and the pie bar and whiskey/cigar bar the folks at Kimball helped us put together was a huge hit. We kept hearing time and time again from our guests how impressed they were with everything. We’re still getting compliments now, months after the event. But, when it comes down to it, there are plenty of beautiful places to have a wedding in Roswell. What really sets Kimball Hall apart is its people. Julie and Pat are two of the kindest, most hardworking, and most patient people I have ever had the good fortune to meet. They poured every ounce of themselves into making sure their guests had the best possible time, and their passion for what they do showed every time we met with them. They were so wonderful to work with - their positivity was infectious, and they made us feel like we weren’t just clients, but friends. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without them. There were countless times where we had no idea what to do, but Pat and Julie swept in and provided us with invaluable advice and suggestions based on their significant experience planning and preparing for weddings, then quietly worked their tails off in the background to make sure everything was perfect to the last detail. They made our special day so much more special, not to mention much easier! We are so happy that we chose to hold our reception with Kimball Hall. My husband and I both agree - outside of choosing each other to marry, the best decision we made in the whole wedding-planning-process was choosing to do it at Kimball Hall.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Julie J

When looking for a wedding reception venue in Roswell my daughter Sarah and I knew immediately after meeting Julie that Kimbhall Hall was our place. Julie goes above and beyond to make your dreams come true. Her florist Pat is outstanding. The reception was perfect and we owe it... Read More all to Julie!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amy E

Julie is truly the best and is the key to your wedding day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is amazing. The second I saw Kimball Hall, I knew that is where I wanted to start the rest of my life with my love. It is so quaint and has an antique feel with lovely... Read More updates and touches. Julie and her staff make your wedding run like a well oiled machine. The day goes by so quickly but with a wedding at Kimball Hall, you can be assured it will be perfect and special. I can't thank Julie and her staff enough for running my special day.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Megan H

Kimball Hall is a beautiful wedding venue in itself but what makes it truly exceptional is Julie. From day one, Julie made us feel comfortable with our decision to have our wedding at Kimball Hall and it is clear that she really does care about her brides. She goes above and... Read More beyond to make sure you have the best, most beautiful day possible and is extremely flexible. Julie also has great experience with wedding and with that comes great ideas for decor, timelines, and many other things! Julie kept our day running smoothly and made sure every detail was perfect (even details I didn't think of). Many times I would mention an idea and Julie would take it and run with it to make every aspect perfect. She worked well with all our other vendors and her staff were professional and helpful. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Julie, her staff, and Kimball Hall but I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a magical place to get married! Thank you Julie!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cara H

Could not have had a better wedding day thanks to Julie at Kimball Hall! Everything ran so smoothly thanks to the staff, even when I was a ball of nerves! All of our guests had a great time! The recommended vendors were all awesome. Kimball makes planning simple and will really... Read More wow your guests with the beautiful grounds and ballroom!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Helen B

There are not enough stars to convey our happiness and appreciation with our Kimball Hall experience. After looking at several venues, my daughter and I walked into Kimball hall and knew instantly it would be the perfect place for the wedding. The venue is beautiful -... Read More combining a charming historic southern home with an amazing floor to ceiling windowed ball room and a quaint courtyard complete with fountain and twinkle lights. The icing on the cake is Julie Stephens, the owner of Kimball Hall. Julie was a true joy to work with. She was with us every step of the way - no question unanswered and no detail left undone. There is no doubt that Julie loves what she does. One of the things we loved is that Julie has periodic open houses where you can taste the food from her preferred caterers, talk to photographers, listen to musicians and even see your table settings before the big day! At Kimball Hall it is a team effort and Julie is surrounded by a fabulous team. Pat Holland, the house florist, is a true artist. She has amazing vision and expertise as a floral designer. Her day of the event team was wonderful and so hardworking. They provided a beautiful and flawless evening for my daughter's wedding. Rebecca was a true pleasure - always close by to help out with anything that was needed and Julie directed us every step of the way. As someone who is used to being in control and not very good at delegating, I was able to meet with Julie the week of the wedding, to discuss final touches and pass off all of our decor, dresses, etc. and afterwards, I didn't have a single worry about anything. I had complete trust and confidence in Julie's dedication, high standards and amazing devotion to her brides. Thank you so much Julie and Kimball Hall!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jamie P

Our wedding at Kimball Hall was everything we could have imagined! The venue is beautiful and does not require many additional costs to decorate, however, you do have the option to turn it into literally whatever you want! We chose Kimball because the owner Julie was so sweet... Read More when we met her and had an organized list of vendors that made planning very easy. My job requires a lot of my time and my husband lived out of town during most of our engagement and Julie made things much easier for me as she was very accommodating to my schedule! The day of the wedding could not have gone any smoother. The Kimball Hall staff did a wonderful job coordinating. So many people have reached out to us and told us how much fun they had and how beautiful they thought the wedding was and we owe it to Kimball. From a person who was hesitant about even having a big wedding, I would have to say that Julie and the Kimball staff made it well worth it and made it a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Emily H

A little over one year ago, my daughter Emily and I sat down with Julie Stephens and Pat Holland and began planning a wedding. Emily showed them a picture of a bouquet from Pinterest and stated that with a few minor changes, this is what she wanted. We were absolutely stunned... Read More by the beauty these ladies created! They are truly amazing! Thank you Julie, Pat, and the entire staff of Kimball Hall for creating a wonderful evening for all. Quote from the groom, "The best decision we made was to choose Julie at Kimball!" You gave us a magical evening. At Kimball, dreams do come true!