Kimball Hall

Roswell, GA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Kimball Hall in Roswell, Georgia, is a rustic venue with a whole lot of Southern charm. This historic location is sure to wow even the most hard-to-please guest. Ideal for photoshoots, this picturesque location features plenty of details to make your event memorable. Along with being a great site for a wedding reception and ceremony, this location can also easily host a rehearsal dinner or other wedding event.

Farmhouse. This Queen Anne style building is from the late 1800s and features a bridal room, bride and groom dining room and bridesmaids room, as well as a gentlemen's room. Architectural highlights include eight fireplaces and hand-poured glass windows that lead to a spectacular view of the grounds. A grand staircase highlights the hallway.

Ballroom. An addition to the property is the ballroom, adding about 3,000 square feet of event space and providing an ideal location to host your wedding reception. This room can fit up to 200 people sitting down, so there's no need to trim your wedding guest list just to make the numbers work. The ballroom features French doors and floor-to-ceiling windows, giving a truly elegant atmosphere to your occasion. The farmhouse and ballroom features a neutral decor, making it easier than ever to customize the venue to your own personal wedding theme. This space also features a bar and a powder room.

Grounds. For those looking for an outdoor wedding, consider using the grounds of Kimball Hall to exchange vows. This outdoor location features a courtyard, along with an arbor and pond and highlighted by a 250-year-old oak tree and swing. Also available are a pergola and canning house, ideal for wedding photoshoots.

Kimball Hall wishes to be your one-stop wedding destination. This venue seeks to cater to all of your wedding needs; for those that can't be fulfilled by their staff, the venue has an impressive list of vendors to help you out. Whether you need assistance catering your event, designing the floral arrangements or customizing your cakes, Kimball Hall staff and vendors can aid you. They're also able to match you up with DJs and live bands (including string performers), photographers, videographers and transportation services.

Rental of the Kimball Hall facility includes four hours of event time, plus an extra two hours ahead of time for the marrying couple. As many as 250 guests total can fit in this venue.

Some of the extra perks that you get when you decide to choose Kimball Hall as your wedding venue of choice include:

• Use of tables, linens, chairs and candles
  • Waitstaff
  • Wedding director
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

A Southern Events Facility in Roswell, Georgia

Kimball Hall, a historic two story Queen Anne house dating from the 1880′s, presents the picture perfect setting for a romantic wedding rich in Southern tradition.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

881 Mimosa Blvd, Roswell, GA (770) 518-0225

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jessica R

When my now Husband and I first toured Kimball, we instantly fell in love and booked our date...a year and a half away from the wedding date. We knew that Kimball was the place we had to have our wedding. Kimball is the cutest most precious southern house. Inside is decorated... Read More perfectly (and smells SO good, too!!) and outside you are surrounded by beautiful gardens at every turn. Julie and her staff are the greatest in the world. Julie helped me plan my wedding when I wasn't even sure what I wanted. She calmed my nerves on the big day, and I couldn't imagine trusting anyone but her or Pat Holland to make our wedding dreams come true. Pat (florist) is truly an artist and created my bouquet perfectly. There aren't enough words for me to describe Kimball, and I'm so honored to be a Kimball Bride forever!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Leigh Ann W

Kimball Hall is an amazing venue to host your wedding. I can't say enough positive things about Julie and her staff. Pat Holland (florist) blew me away with my bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, our arbor and all of the wedding flowers on the table. I showed her a few pictures on... Read More pinterest a while back and she did exactly what I was looking for. Julie takes great care of all brides and grooms on their big day and made ours so special that we won't ever forget it! I highly recommend Kimball Hall to all brides who are looking for a beautiful outside garden ceremony and inside reception. This location was fabulous because you can walk to Canton street for post-wedding fun. Scott and I can't stop talking about our wedding day and how blown away we were. It truly was perfect and wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Sarah J

If I could give Kimball Hall a sixth star, heck, even a seventh or an eighth, I would without any hesitation. We held our reception at Kimball Hall, and the venue was stunning. From the perfect floral arrangements to the unique accent pieces Kimball Hall was kind enough to let... Read More us use, it was exactly what we had hoped our wedding would look like. The home was beautiful, and the patio, covered with what felt like thousands of twinkle lights, was perfect. Our guests really loved it, and the pie bar and whiskey/cigar bar the folks at Kimball helped us put together was a huge hit. We kept hearing time and time again from our guests how impressed they were with everything. We’re still getting compliments now, months after the event. But, when it comes down to it, there are plenty of beautiful places to have a wedding in Roswell. What really sets Kimball Hall apart is its people. Julie and Pat are two of the kindest, most hardworking, and most patient people I have ever had the good fortune to meet. They poured every ounce of themselves into making sure their guests had the best possible time, and their passion for what they do showed every time we met with them. They were so wonderful to work with - their positivity was infectious, and they made us feel like we weren’t just clients, but friends. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without them. There were countless times where we had no idea what to do, but Pat and Julie swept in and provided us with invaluable advice and suggestions based on their significant experience planning and preparing for weddings, then quietly worked their tails off in the background to make sure everything was perfect to the last detail. They made our special day so much more special, not to mention much easier! We are so happy that we chose to hold our reception with Kimball Hall. My husband and I both agree - outside of choosing each other to marry, the best decision we made in the whole wedding-planning-process was choosing to do it at Kimball Hall.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Julie J

When looking for a wedding reception venue in Roswell my daughter Sarah and I knew immediately after meeting Julie that Kimbhall Hall was our place. Julie goes above and beyond to make your dreams come true. Her florist Pat is outstanding. The reception was perfect and we owe it... Read More all to Julie!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Julie J

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amy E

Julie is truly the best and is the key to your wedding day. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is amazing. The second I saw Kimball Hall, I knew that is where I wanted to start the rest of my life with my love. It is so quaint and has an antique feel with lovely... Read More updates and touches. Julie and her staff make your wedding run like a well oiled machine. The day goes by so quickly but with a wedding at Kimball Hall, you can be assured it will be perfect and special. I can't thank Julie and her staff enough for running my special day.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Megan H

Kimball Hall is a beautiful wedding venue in itself but what makes it truly exceptional is Julie. From day one, Julie made us feel comfortable with our decision to have our wedding at Kimball Hall and it is clear that she really does care about her brides. She goes above and... Read More beyond to make sure you have the best, most beautiful day possible and is extremely flexible. Julie also has great experience with wedding and with that comes great ideas for decor, timelines, and many other things! Julie kept our day running smoothly and made sure every detail was perfect (even details I didn't think of). Many times I would mention an idea and Julie would take it and run with it to make every aspect perfect. She worked well with all our other vendors and her staff were professional and helpful. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Julie, her staff, and Kimball Hall but I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a magical place to get married! Thank you Julie!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cara H

Could not have had a better wedding day thanks to Julie at Kimball Hall! Everything ran so smoothly thanks to the staff, even when I was a ball of nerves! All of our guests had a great time! The recommended vendors were all awesome. Kimball makes planning simple and will really... Read More wow your guests with the beautiful grounds and ballroom!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Helen B

There are not enough stars to convey our happiness and appreciation with our Kimball Hall experience. After looking at several venues, my daughter and I walked into Kimball hall and knew instantly it would be the perfect place for the wedding. The venue is beautiful -... Read More combining a charming historic southern home with an amazing floor to ceiling windowed ball room and a quaint courtyard complete with fountain and twinkle lights. The icing on the cake is Julie Stephens, the owner of Kimball Hall. Julie was a true joy to work with. She was with us every step of the way - no question unanswered and no detail left undone. There is no doubt that Julie loves what she does. One of the things we loved is that Julie has periodic open houses where you can taste the food from her preferred caterers, talk to photographers, listen to musicians and even see your table settings before the big day! At Kimball Hall it is a team effort and Julie is surrounded by a fabulous team. Pat Holland, the house florist, is a true artist. She has amazing vision and expertise as a floral designer. Her day of the event team was wonderful and so hardworking. They provided a beautiful and flawless evening for my daughter's wedding. Rebecca was a true pleasure - always close by to help out with anything that was needed and Julie directed us every step of the way. As someone who is used to being in control and not very good at delegating, I was able to meet with Julie the week of the wedding, to discuss final touches and pass off all of our decor, dresses, etc. and afterwards, I didn't have a single worry about anything. I had complete trust and confidence in Julie's dedication, high standards and amazing devotion to her brides. Thank you so much Julie and Kimball Hall!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jamie P

Our wedding at Kimball Hall was everything we could have imagined! The venue is beautiful and does not require many additional costs to decorate, however, you do have the option to turn it into literally whatever you want! We chose Kimball because the owner Julie was so sweet... Read More when we met her and had an organized list of vendors that made planning very easy. My job requires a lot of my time and my husband lived out of town during most of our engagement and Julie made things much easier for me as she was very accommodating to my schedule! The day of the wedding could not have gone any smoother. The Kimball Hall staff did a wonderful job coordinating. So many people have reached out to us and told us how much fun they had and how beautiful they thought the wedding was and we owe it to Kimball. From a person who was hesitant about even having a big wedding, I would have to say that Julie and the Kimball staff made it well worth it and made it a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Emily H

A little over one year ago, my daughter Emily and I sat down with Julie Stephens and Pat Holland and began planning a wedding. Emily showed them a picture of a bouquet from Pinterest and stated that with a few minor changes, this is what she wanted. We were absolutely stunned... Read More by the beauty these ladies created! They are truly amazing! Thank you Julie, Pat, and the entire staff of Kimball Hall for creating a wonderful evening for all. Quote from the groom, "The best decision we made was to choose Julie at Kimball!" You gave us a magical evening. At Kimball, dreams do come true!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lindsey O

My husband and I are so grateful for choosing Kimball Hall for our wedding day. Julie and the staff are very accommodating and understanding- even when you have to cancel your wedding and re-plan it in a month due to the military! Julie made the process stress free and it was... Read More so easy to trust that she was going to execute the vision we had for our wedding day. We are so thankful we were able to celebrate our marriage at Kimball Hall!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016

Julie, it was a year ago that you hosted our daughter’s wedding at Kimball Hall. We have thought of you many times this past year and gloated often just how fantastic things turned out. It was truly an enchanted wonderful evening for our entire families. Thanks for making it so... Read More enjoyable and special for us. I am happy to report that Jordan and Katherine have had a great year. We are forever grateful. Hope all is well with you. our very best, Stewart and Becky Johnston

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Marla Y

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to get married at Kimball Hall! It was the first venue we visited, and we instantly fell in love with it! Kimball Hall is beautiful and was exactly what we were looking for! After meeting the owner, Julie, we decided this... Read More was definitely going to be our wedding venue! She is the nicest person you will ever meet and makes you feel like family! Julie has selected the best preferred vendors which makes wedding planning so much easier on you! She is always available to answer questions and is so great at what she does! I knew that as long as I had Julie on my side everything would be okay! Julie and the entire Kimball Hall team are so incredible! Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day, and it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Julie and Kimball Hall will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Our wedding day at Kimball Hall was everything we dreamed of and more. My husband, Chris, and I have been married for almost 3 months now and I cannot stop smiling about how perfect everything turned out. Julie Stephens was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Her sweet... Read More southern charm put Chris and I at ease and she was always available to answer any of our questions. On the day of our wedding, Julie made sure everything transitioned smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing which was splendid. I would highly recommend Kimball Hall to any bride. Our day was simply magical and I would do anything to relive that day again and again!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Kimball Hall is where dreams come true! My daughter wanted an outdoor wedding ceremony, and a celebration with southern charm and hospitality, preferably in a historical building. The job was left to my husband and I since my daughter and son-in-law live out of town. After... Read More visiting many historical places in our area, our search was over. We fell in love with Kimball Hall at first sight...a beautiful 1800 house decorated with loving detail in every corner inside and outside the house. Kimball Hall is the perfect place for a wedding...Julie, the owner, will make you feel right at home from the very beginning. She and Pat know how to beautifully run your special event with an eye for personal details and touches that you will not find anywhere else. They will help navigate you through the entire wedding process with caring professionalism so that in the end it is a wonderful experience for all. Our guests still talk about the bride and groom looking so happy, the food being deliciously outstanding, the DJ being the best ever....and the wedding overall, ...gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alexis T

Choosing a venue is absolutely one of the hardest decisions you can make when you're planning your wedding. Meeting Julie and seeing Kimball Hall made that decision so easy. I was actually planning my wedding from SEATTLE and even then, Julie took most of the stress out of... Read More wedding planning. I cannot say enough about Julie & her team! My vision for the wedding was a little different than a lot of the traditional southern weddings at Kimball Hall. I wanted something a little more bohemian & whimsical, but still elegant. After explaining my vision to Julie & Pat, they COMPLETELY "got it". I was able to add a few "DIY" touches to it but they honestly took care of everything and it ended up being 100% true to the vision I had. I could seriously go on and on about how wonderful Kimball Hall/Pat/Julie/Kim are! The entire day flowed perfectly. Julie's relaxed, calm (but FUN!) demeanor kept everyone happy and stress-free all day long. It was the best day ever. Thank you for everything! We love you and would choose Kimball Hall again a hundred times if we could.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Lindsey T

It has been almost 2 years since my wedding, and I am still not over how perfect our day was! I recently wrote the owner/wedding planner a thank you note because I was recently in another wedding and really began to understand just how wonderful Julie was during our big day. You... Read More are crazy to look anywhere else! Below is a copy of the note I wrote Julie to thank her again. Kimball hall was perfect! I know this is so random, but I just wanted to thank you again for making our wedding so perfect. I was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding this weekend in Florida, and the difference between my wedding and her wedding was night and day. At our wedding, there was not one moment when I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing or where I was supposed to be. My sisters wedding was pure chaos. The planner stopped by all day when we were getting ready, then about an house before the wedding she disappeared, the photos were being taken in the lobby as people were arriving, everything ran late all day, and we spent most of our time asking what we were supposed to do next. It just made me realize again how lucky we were to have you there. So, thank you so much for being as wonderful as you are!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Brittney B

I searched high and low for a wedding venue. After months and months of searching, I went to look at Kimball Hall. I knew it was a simply wonderful place because my sister got married there just 3 short years ago and while she loved every bit of her wedding I was skeptical... Read More because I wanted something different.. However, once I stepped into that beautiful, white house as the bride, I knew I wanted to get married there too. Mrs. Julie Stephens and her team at Kimball Hall are beyond exceptional. From the minute we made an appointment to view KH, Mrs. Julie made us feel very important and special. Wedding planning can be very chaotic, stressful and over-whelming but I must say when it came to "anything wedding" that was related directly to Kimball Hall... it was easy and not to mention fun! Mrs. Julie and her friends do many weddings each season, yet, they have a way of making you feel very special and like you're their main focus. My photographer and her team were constantly talking about how much fun they were having the day of because the grounds of K.H were just so beautiful and easy to photograph. There wasn't a bad place to take a photo. It's well maintained and the dainty details in and around the house make you feel just as a bride should on the day of her wedding. Mrs. Julie has many little and big pieces that you can use during the ceremony and reception with "no additional cost" which is very nice because we all know how little things can add up . Communication is a strong key in wedding planning and Mrs. Julie is always quick to respond. The September before my May wedding, my original photographer had to back out. While I still had plenty of time to find a wonderful person to take pictures the day of my wedding, I felt like it was the worst news to hear. I emailed Mrs. Julie and she made me feel like I wasn't alone and it wasn't just my problem but hers too. A problem that she would help me solve. She was on the phone calling photographers she's worked with, sending me their portfolios and responding back and forth to me via email as quickly as we could. I found an amazing photographer who I couldn't have been happier with just a few days later, all thanks to Mrs. Julie. Mrs. Pat Holland is nothing short of amazing as well. I felt like I could ask her any sort of question and she would be very honest. She has been in this business for a very long time so she is very knowledgeable not only about wedding etiquette, what would look good and flow... but flowers, her wedding specialty, as well. Mrs. Pat put together my " wedding favor" room the day of my wedding and it brought me to tears at just how much time and effort she put into placing some cracker jack boxes around. Her attention to detail very impressive and just what every bride needs on her wedding day. I would recommend Kimball Hall to any bride! I love Mrs. Julie, her house, Mrs. Pat and the rest of the Kimball Hall team. I feel very lucky to have them in my life and not just for my wedding day. They have hearts of gold and it is evident in the that they do!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Monica W

We loved Julie! The venue, of course, is beautiful - the grounds are well kept, the patio and front porch are quaint and cute, the backyard is perfect for a ceremony, there's plenty of parking, and the tea-light chandeliers in the main room are awesome. It was exactly the... Read More country-chic/antique-y look we wanted. But it wouldn't be worth it if the venue didn't run like a well-oiled machine, which it does! From the start, Julie is incredibly responsive to any and all questions. She has great suggestions for decor, schedule, special touches, but is open to your requests. The event was flawless (as related to Kimball Hall); we had ample time for rehearsal the day before, we had the entire day-of to be in the house to get ready, take pictures, etc., our schedule went as planned, we always had a drink in our hands, and - most importantly - it rained on and off all day, but we were still able to have our ceremony outside, which was definitely a risk for Julie! Most vendors would have made the decision at 2pm to move the ceremony inside, but she held out for us, which included moving the outdoor decorations inside and back out a couple times! My only issues were that I didn't think ahead that the "allowances" for vendors included in the packages offered by Kimball Hall would only cover about half of the actual cost, even when using the preferred vendors at moderate options, so we ended up way over budget. I also had some issues with the florist, who comes with the venue. The flowers ended up beautifully, but it was very stressful getting there. Overall, I would recommend Kimball Hall to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Heather C

A few years ago Julie White Stephens and everyone at Kimball Hall made my wedding a magical day, Saturday they did the same for my little sister. When someone goes above and beyond for me, I'm appreciative but it is nothing compared to how I feel when they do that for someone I... Read More love. Mrs. Julie and the KH family took such good care of my family and I'm forever grateful. I can't say enough about Mrs. Julie and her wonderful team. When you are a bride at Kimball Hall, you become a member of the KH family forever. Brides are never just a number, your wedding is as important to them as it is to you. You can tell in the care and attention to detail that Mrs. Julie and her team put into each wedding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking such amazing care of my sister and new brother in law.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Maggie P

Our wedding was recently on April 9, 2016 in Roswell, GA! When my now husband and I first got engaged we immediately picked a venue and we found out really quickly we were being mishandled and overcharged. I had a horrible feeling about it and so I started looking for other... Read More venues... That's when I found Julie Stephens at Kimball Hall. She is an absolute joy to work with! She had a cancellation on a Saturday in April and we jumped at the opportunity after seeing the beautiful space!! The landscaping and grounds are absolutely gorgeous with beautiful wisteria and planted flowers all along the house! The inside ballroom is beautiful with hanging candles and big windows that overlook this gorgeous backyard that can be used for the ceremony! We were elated that Julie was willing to work with us and that she was so excited to get to know us as well! The planning process was very simple and made for a very stress-free day-of!! Julie knows her vendors and she didn't push us to go over budget or do anything outside of a certain price range. She really worked with us to have the best experience possible!! She was spot on with our catering (Soirée) and our wedding cake vendor (Alpine Bakery)! She also has open houses where she hosts the vendors to have you meet the owners and see the products or services they have--food tasting, cake tasting, flowers and design by the WONDERFUL Pat Holland, photography, hair and makeup, music, etc. She was absolutely instrumental in having everything perfect for our big day! I did not have to lift a finger on the day of my wedding (and neither did my family!) Julie utilizes wonderful people; her staff is amazing! Her assistant Rebecca completely cared for my husband and made sure his drink was never empty and that he was happy all night! Julie and Rebecca also ensured that we both got a moment with each other after the wedding and made sure we had something to eat before we saw the rest of our guests! Julie bustled my dress and made sure I had a cocktail, too!! Pat Holland was the designer and florist that comes as part of the package and boy is she worth her weight in gold!!! She turned the church and the reception in to the most beautiful space I have seen! We used all in-season flowers and she made my vision come to life! I absolutely adored everything she did for us, all while being very budget conscious, but paying extremely close attention to every last detail! She even prepared fresh flowers to place on my wedding cake! I was more than pleased with her services and her kindness! She is absolutely a joy to work with! I would like to end this review by saying that there was no other place I would have rather had our special day. Julie and her staff at Kimball Hall truly care about their brides and grooms and ensure a perfect day for everyone! My mother was so impressed that she had everything completely done and there was nothing she had to do additionally. Everything was taken care of and she even gave me the great idea of having a cotton candy bar as a favor at the reception for all my guests!! They are truly wonderful people and I was so completely pleased with the whole day! If you're contemplating Kimball Hall, go with it! It's absolutely perfect!! Our day was so special and we are truly grateful for such a wonderful place with wonderful people!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Leslie L

I seriously can't say enough positive things about Kimball Hall & Julie, the owner. Julie is fabulous! She knows the best way to do everything for weddings and because she owns the place, she can make anything happen! She saved the day for our wedding! We originally booked... Read More another venue in Milton, GA, in April of 2015 and that was definitely a mistake. In September, my husband and I decided we had to switch venues, immediately. We searched for venues nearby and our first and last stop was Kimball Hall. Julie made us feel so at home and comfortable! She only had one weekend left in January and it happened to be our weekend! We knew this was meant to be! We were overjoyed! I knew she would make everything stress free and that is exactly what happened. If you are looking for someone to take care of all of the details for you, this is your lady! One thing we really loved about this venue was it's quaint feel. She keeps the landscape perfectly groomed and is always updating/improving something at the venue. Julie regularly has open houses for you to come and meet her preferred vendors. The best part about this is that you get to see a mock setup of your table and make any tweaks before the big day. I thought this was really cool! You can imagine what your tables will look like all day but seeing the mock up in person really helps bring it to life! It was nice to meet the vendors in person before working with them. Pat Holland, Julie's floral lady, is phenomenal! She definitely has an eye for everything floral! Because we had our wedding in January, we weren't sure if the weather would be warm or cold. Julie allowed us to wait until Friday (the day before our wedding!) to decide if we wanted the wedding inside or outside. Due to heavy rain on Thursday, we opted to have the wedding inside because the grounds were simply too wet. Have you ever heard of a venue letting you wait until the day before your wedding to decide on where you want to have it? I surely haven't! Julie is simply the best, I don't know how else to describe her! With her southern charm and optimistic personality, you are doing yourself a dis justice if you don't book your wedding here! Many thanks to you Julie for making our day perfect! We will forever cherish these sweet memories! Thank you, Julie!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Sarah M

Choosing to get married at Kimball Hall was the best decision we made for our wedding! Julie Stephens is one amazing woman! She took care of everything and then some! She not only became our wedding planner but our friend too. She made the whole entire process easy! Our guests... Read More raved about every aspect of our wedding from the beautiful venue itself to the gorgeous decor an flowers to the impeccable service! I highly recommend Kimball Hall!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lianne H

I am kinda on the un-organized side. I haven't been planning my wedding since I was a little girl. I really hadn't thought too seriously about it. And then I became engaged. And then I tried to start planning and I got scared. I was overwhelmed. I hadn't thought about what... Read More colors I wanted, my hair style, my make-up, my undergarments (Spanx??? Are you kidding me?)....none of that. And that was just the tip of the iceberg, what about the rest of the wedding? The linens, the music, the food, the centerpieces........at that point, I didn't even know what a charger was. And then there was Julie and Pat at Kimball Hall, swooping in to rescue me from all of my wedding anxieties!!!! Julie and Pat spent some time with my honey and me discussing what we wanted for our wedding day. We were able to sort out what was important and what wasn't for the wedding. We kept it simple, low-key and elegant. And Pat Holland, let's just nickname her Mother Nature because her visions for floral decor are inspired! She created such wonderful organic centerpieces and really brought the outdoors inside in the most sophisticated way. We used fresh lavender and rosemary all over the place and our guests LOVED it. It was really magically decorated and my bouquet was perfection. Julie was exactly as previous brides have described in the reviews. She literally will hold your hand, make you laugh and keep everything running so smoothly. You can feel the warmth and love of Julie all over that house. She has it beautifully decorated so that you feel so relaxed and at home. I am so thankful that we were able to have our wedding and reception at Kimball Hall. Julie is an incredible host and she is a WEALTH of information when it comes to wedding planning. Her staff is incredibly knowledgable and professional and FUN! We had a blast working with everyone. I would absolutely recommend you have your wedding here. Julie and Pat won't lead you astray - and they will even explain what a charger is!!! ;) Thank you Julie, Pat and all the staff at Kimball Hall for our beautiful day and beautiful memories.