Extraordinary Weddings and Events

KO Events wants to help you create your ideal wedding. Planning a wedding is hard work and can be all-consuming. At KO Events we specialize in helping you navigate through all of the vendors, contracts and details involved so you can actually enjoy the process and, more important, have fun on your Big day! We work with you to ensure your style and ideas shine, no cookie-cutter weddings here! Whether you want help with everything, or just want to hand over the day-of responsibilites, KO Events has the contacts and experience to help make your day spectacular! Call us today!

Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Anywhere within a 5 hour drive from Annapolis, Maryland (410) 919-8393

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Laura P

KO Events and Karma O’Neill were essential to the success of our wedding day. There aren’t enough words in all of the languages in the world to thank her for what an amazing job she did for our wedding. My spouse and I went back and forth on if we wanted a wedding coordinator or... Read More not because we had really done a lot of the details ourselves and procured vendors, etc. In the end, we decided it would be worth the peace of mind knowing someone else knew all of the details of the day and could execute in our places, since we were a little busy. We also didn’t want these jobs to fall to our family and friends, we wanted them to enjoy the day with us. WE ARE SO GLAD WE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CALL. We were able to hand all of the wedding details off to Karma and she ran with them. She contacted all of our vendors prior to the day and coordinated everyone’s arrival and setting up. When we met with her, she left no detail undiscussed. She thought of at least a dozen things that we had yet to consider. She created solutions to problems we didn’t know we had. She is a real professional and listened to our vision and helped us execute it flawlessly. She helped with the setup on the day before and breakdown on the day of. I can’t imagine what the day would have been like without Karma, and I don’t want to. I don’t know if all wedding coordinators are worth the money, but I know with 100% certainty that KO Events is.

2017-11-27T11:48:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved helping with your wedding! You had so many beautiful touches and ideas, it was easy to help execute! Wishing you love and happiness! Karma

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Arthur R

Recommended by a family member, Karma did a fantastic job of coordinating our wedding. As a couple, you will comb over the details a million times to be sure everything goes smoothly, but even then things are missed. You lean on an Event Coordinator not only for ideas for your... Read More big day but also to make sure all is seamless on your big day - something many people don't realize. Karma showed up with craft supplies and an unparalleled eye for detail. At the rehearsal, she brought name tags and ensured the bridal party and everybody involved in the ceremony knew everybody and that she knew everybody. She was able to identify potential gaps in our process or issues and make adjustments on the fly before guests were able to realize that something was not going according to plan. She ensured we stayed within our timeline - despite taking nearly 3000 photos during the course of our (5 hour) event. We were extremely impressed and would recommend Karma to any couple looking for an Event Coordinator.

2017-05-30T12:04:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you A and D! You are a lovely couple and I wish you a lifetime of love and laughter!

Karma O'Neill

I love weddings! I love meeting new people and learning all about what makes them happy. While I have coordinated over 25 weddings, I book only 1 event per weekend, no more than two per month, so that you get my full attention. I am even-keeled and do not get flustered easily. I enjoy assisting with venue selection and helping to coordinate all of the parts of a well-planned event. My specialty is planning weddings in unique venues; barns, fields, summer houses, boats, mansions... Let's talk today, I will help you plan a great event and take care of the details so you can enjoy the day!