Kristen Gardner Photography

Documentary

7511 Edgehill Dr., Warrenton, VA

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 8/29/2013

We feel so lucky to have worked with Kristen, she is amazing! We were thrilled with the photographs from both our fall engagement session and spring wedding and know we will treasure them for years to come. Kristen is not only incredibly sweet and friendly but she is also extremely professional with a great eye. A friend recommended Kristen and we knew from the first time we met her that she was not only the right choice but the best choice. She made us feel instantly comfortable by taking the time to answer all our questions and address our concerns. Kristen was also extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, making us feel as though we were her only clients. On the day of the wedding having Kristen there felt like having another friend or family member running around. She was genuinely excited to help us celebrate and made sure we stayed on schedule and felt truly beautiful in front of the camera. Kristen made sure to capture the important moments and elements but most importantly she captured all the emotion. Our photographs are not just portraits, they are memories. Kristen has our highest recommendation. Any couple or family would be lucky to work with her.

Kristen is incredible!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Colleen H

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Kristen. My mother and I were the initial people to meet Kristen. We both fell in love with her immediately. Not only does she take truly amazing pictures, she is one of the kindest and sweetest people you will meet. My husband and I used Kristen both for our engagement session and our wedding. For our engagement session my husband and I really were hoping to do the photos in Baltimore as this is where we had our first home together. Even though this is out of the way and there is always traffic, she assured us this was not at all a problem. The pictures from both the engagement and the wedding day were spectacular despite it being not one of the most beautiful days. We are in the process of picking out pictures for our album, and looking back at the pictures she takes just really allows you to relive the day. She is incredible at capturing not only the event but the emotion. I feel so lucky to have had Kristen by my photographer to capture such a special day!

The best money we spent on the wedding

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Alexandra V

When we got engaged both my husband and I knew we'd want to work with Kristen for our photography. Having been a part of other weddings she shot in the past we were familiar with her amazing work, but we didn't know what an incredible joy it would be to have her there for our engagement and every part of our wedding day. Kristen is kind, funny and incredibly talented. She puts groups of strangers at ease and captures every moment you could imagine. We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives. When Kristen came to find me to say goodbye at the end of our wedding night I blurted out, "Can we please be friends?!" and I meant it...she's that good. :)

She's Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Alison H

I absolutely LOVED working with Kristen. She is so nice, funny, and overall great to work with. My husband and I first met Kristen at her office in Warrenton. We were immediately impressed by her work and loved her personality. Our engagement session happened to be on one of the hottest days in June, but our pictures turned out beautifully. You couldn’t even tell we were sweating like crazy! Kristen is also super flexible. She adjusted a few things within our wedding package and even stayed a bit longer to capture our late night snack at the reception. 5 days after the wedding she posted a few pictures on her blog to hold us over until after our honeymoon. The few pictures she posted are absolutely stunning! I can’t wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Kristen for your wedding. Her work is amazing and she really makes you feel comfortable while being photographed. Kristen, it was just "awesome" working with you! ;)

Awesome wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Ashley K

Kristen did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and she did a fabulous job! She is so sweet and did a great job of making us both feel really comfortable. And of course, one of the most important parts is the fact that the photos turned out beautifully! We really couldn't have been happier with her, and would recommend her to anyone.

amazing

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Alison Frances R

Kristen was an absolute dream to work with. She made us feel so incredibly comfortable, which is half the battle for us. The photos are gorgeous; I couldn't be happier that we worked with Kristen and can't say enough good things about her.

Capturing the moment with class

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Jennifer B

We haven't seen all of the photos yet - but the few on her blog are fantastic. She was everywhere and no where - so not in the way and ordering people around and able to capture the personalities and moments. Her use of light and focus just stunning and many of our friends and family have said the photos look like something from a magazine. Highly, Highly, Highly recommend her.

perfection

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Victoria J

Kristen was amazing! She captured every part of our unique outdoor wedding in a way that anyone who was not there will be able to feel as if they were. I would hire her again in a heartbeat :)

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 kristyn r

I had been following Kristen's photographic career and new a few years before my wedding that I wanted her to be my photographer. The day after we were engaged I sent her an email to see if I could book her. She was as sweet as could be and really concerned about working around our needs and requests. On the day of the wedding she couldn't have been more wonderful. She brought along an assistant (who worked with Kristen so wonderfully) and they were busy snapping away without getting in the way! I have only seen a few sneak peaks from the wedding but the pictures are absolutely stunning! People - please put good money into your photographer, it's absolutely worth it.

Kristen Gardner-Incredibly Talented and Kind

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Sara B

It goes without saying that Kristen is very talented and knows exactly how to capture special moments, just check out her blog...but in addition to her work, she is just wonderful to have around on your wedding day. It was like having a friend hang around with us all day. She is totally unobtrusive, but also really present at the same time. She reads people really well, and is able to tell how much involvment you'd like her to have. I highly highly recommend her...I almost dont know why you would choose anyone else!

Kristen Gardner - AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Meghan H

If you live in the Northern, VA area, I highly recommend you check at Kristen Gardner Photography. She is AMAZING. Also, she couldn't be more kind. She shot my sister's wedding in 2008 then I used her this past June for my wedding. It feels like she is part of our family now. She takes the time to get to know every bride and will really capture your day exactly how you want it. Check her out! :) http://www.kristengardner.com/ :) :) :)

Kristen Gardner is so talented- amazing work!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2010 Kelly M

Kristen Gardner did my husband's and my engagement photos and wedding, and she could not have been more wonderful to work with. Kristen is not only talented with a unique ability to capture emotion in every photo, but she is also extremely personable and great to work with. She has excellent rapport with clients and adds personal touches to everything she does. She made us feel like we were her only wedding, even though, as you can see from her blog, she is extremely busy and in high-demand! The images she captured are unique and so special, and the quality and value are great. We could not be more pleased and look forward to working with her again in the future to document life's special moments:)

Review for Kristen Gardner Photography

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Jennifer C

She is absolutely a joy to work with. I really believe she is one of the best photographers I know. She has a way of capturing colors and depth that is uncanny. She is wonderful to work with flexible. She does a great mix of candid and traditional and her work is beautiful.

TO Kristen Gardner Photography