Is this your business? claim it now

Kristi's Kustom Kakes

Spencer, WI

$ – Inexpensive

515 S Lasalle St, Spencer, WI

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Tiffany M

Very professional, delivered our cake and cupcakes to the reception location. The samples for us were free, which was a huge plus! The flavors were all a huge hit! Bridal cake looked amazing, we only had the top tier real and the bottom two were fake, no one even knew! Everyone... Read More asked us how we would eat all that cake ourselves! :)

Kristi S Kustom Kakes- Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Elizabeth P

My husband and I used Kristi for our April 2013 wedding and am so happy that we did. Multiple family members and friends recommended her services. Brought in ideas and she was able to replicated our vision precisely. She made 30 individual cakes and a fake display cake provided... Read More with tranportation and set up. All this was provided at an extremely affordable cost. Would recommed her services to everyone.

October Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Jennifer M

I used Kristi's Kustom Kakes in October of 2013. My fiance and I brought in our vision off of pinterest and Kristi and her mother executed our dream beautifully. She was able to do two tiers of faux cake, two layers of real cake, as well as layers of cupcakes with fondant,... Read More fall leaves to match our colors and fall theme. She set everything up for us and even had tiers of cupcakes on each table for guest to have their cupcakes at their spots. Both ladies were so helpful and organized. Would recommend them to anyone for their cost and quality!

Good job

Reviewed on 2/23/2013 heather b

Cheap cakes and great looking. I had a fake cake and then four sheet cakes. It was great she had everything there on time and made my drawing of the cake into a real cake . I did not like the frosting though.