Kristy's Artistry Design Team

Serving All of Florida

Award Winning, Celebrity Artistry Team

KADT is an 18 time National & International Award Winning Celebrity Stylist Team that are leaders in the industry. With decades of experience in HD makeup and hair application, our team delivers the perfect look for your event. We serve a global client base for film, television, production, comp cards, fashion and lifestyle magazine shoots, as well as, weddings, runways and red carpet. As seen on, 'Say Yes to the Dress' and E!, we've been voted Best of Weddings for 7 years running with the Knot & Wedding Wire, as well as, being voted Best in Orlando/Central Florida. "Everything that we do, we approach with a spirit of excellence. The things that are important to our clients are of utmost priority to us. And it is our passion to make everyone look and feel their very best.”

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Orlando, FL Serving All of Florida (407) 766-3335

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Melissa K

If there was an option for 10 stars, I would give them, as 5 just isn't enough. We booked Kristy's services for our April 21 wedding and I am so glad we did. We did a trial run 2 days before the wedding for my bachelorette party at Disney (as we came from NY for our wedding)...I... Read More was in awe when she got done! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. The morning of our wedding, Kristy and Jen arrived at 5:00am, coffee in hand and smiles on their faces, to do hair and makeup for my mother and I, as well as hair for the remainder of the bridal party. They showed the utmost respect and professionalism, but made it extremely fun at the same time. Kristy has a personality that just makes you like her and trust in her - for good reason. Thank you doesn't do justice for how incredibly beautiful we all felt that day - I am so glad Kristy was a big part of that. Her talent is bar-none, and it's easy to see that she loves what she does. Anyone who is thinking of using her, please do. You won't regret it!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Nicole B

Prior to my wedding, I had searched around for a makeup artist, and I went to meet her to have a trial and it was a HORRIBLE experience! I was devastated and I did not know what to do. Thankfully, a friend recommended Kristy's Artistry and I was THRILLED with my trial! Kristy... Read More made me feel beautiful again! She is so understanding and listens to everything you want and the look you are going for during your special day! Kristy and her team are absolutely amazing and gave each of my bridesmaids a special look that allowed them to stand out from one another. My hair and makeup was worth EVERY PENNY! Every bride should feel beautiful on her special day, and that is something that Kristy and her team gave to me, which is something no one will ever be able to take away from me! I cannot stop staring at my pictures and my video and see how beautiful I looked! I cannot wait to use them again the future for other special events! My husband could not stop looking at me (he was practically drooling between my hair and makeup, and he was so pleased that I did not look "cakey" or fake) Thank you Kristy and her team for making me feel BEAUTIFUL!! xoxo

Amazing Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Melissa E

Kristy and her team were amazing! They arrived on time and did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and Mom. Airbrush makeup was included in the price, looks awesome in person and even better in pictures! Her team worked well with all the different looks my bridesmaids... Read More asked for and each girl looked STUNNING! My hair was exactly how I imagined and held well all day, even with some rain! I cannot say enough about how much fun Kristy and her team were, which really helped make the wedding day morning so smooth! All the stylists were very talented and I couldn't be more pleased! If you want to have a stress free wedding day and look absolutely phenomenal, you want to chose Kristy's!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Natalie A

Kristy's team did a wonderful job with our hair and makeup. I had my trial with Kimberly and she did an amazing job getting the exact look I wanted. On the day of the wedding the team came right on time and finished all the services right on time. My whole bridal party looked... Read More beautiful and they were all happy with the hair and makeup. The makeup for me lasted all day through the crying and the sweating! This team does a great job!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

My granddaughter hired KADT for her wedding. Jenn did my her and could not have been happier. I felt beautiful all day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Sarah C

The KADT team that did beauty for our wedding (Jackie, Isa, and Sarah) was seriously one of the best parts of my day. These three rolled in, merged seamlessly with our bridal party vibe, and produced some of the most stunning wedding hair and makeup I’ve ever seen for eight... Read More people over the course of four hours. I’ve never felt so pretty in my whole life, and all of the bridesmaids and moms looked fabulous too. Our team listened, did adjustments and touch ups, were super professional and got everything done ahead of schedule. I can’t thank them enough for starting the day off on the best possible foot.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Alana P

In Orlando for my college roommates wedding and Kristy's Artistry design team come to the hotel to do 8 girls hair and makeup. They were AMAZING! Our stylists were Jackie, Sarah, and Isa. They were wonderful, so professional and easy to work with!! We LOVED them. I personally... Read More had Sarah and she was the bomb! Super personable and did beautiful hair and makeup! Highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Janessa R

Kristy and her team are amazing! From the beginning emails to the big day I knew I could always count on Kristy to give me a straight answer and to be helpful! Kristy never once made me feel silly for asking a million questions. We did my trial about a month before the wedding... Read More and it was amazing. Then the wedding comes and we do not even discuss what we are doing she just does it and makes it look even more perfect than the trial. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristy and her team to everyone. My mother does not ever wear make up or get her hair done and she felt amazing but not too overdone as she requested which made me feel great that she felt so great!! <3

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Danielle C

The team did a wonderful job with both hair and make up for my wedding. We had about 12 girls and 3 stylist who came prepared and ready to work! They arrived on time and were friendly, knew what we wanted and worked well as a team. The make up stayed on even until the next Day.... Read More I recommend getting he fake lashes as it really adds volume to your face. They come off super easy. day.day.day. Iohighly

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kelly S

Kristy’s Artistry Design Team was one of my favorite vendors! They provided hair and airbrush makeup services for myself, 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 flower girl, and 1 sister-in-law, and every single one of us felt like superstars! Kristy and her team were professional,... Read More efficient, and extremely accommodating. From my initial email just trying to get a feel for pricing and services, Kristy promptly responded and answered all of my questions, plus provided more important information I did not even consider. The entire team is incredible at what they do and you can see each of them has a true passion for providing hair and makeup services. I was a bit nervous on my wedding day, as I did not have a trial run being that I lived states away, but I had NOTHING to worry about. I let Kristy work her magic and she did just that. Thank you all so much for making myself, and all my girls, feel like total princesses! I would absolutely recommend Kristy’s Artistry Design Team over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Megan S

The Kristy's Artistry Design Team was absolutely amazing! I was lucky enough to work with Stacey twice before my wedding day (trial appointment and boudoir shoot) and she did an amazing job each time. By my wedding day I had nothing but the utmost confidence in Stacey and she... Read More once again left me speechless in her ability to know exactly what would make me look my very best. As a gift to my bridal party I had Kristy's Artistry Design Team do their hair and makeup and the team made each one of them look absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 christina H

I had a wonderful experience getting my make up done for my wedding. My artist was punctual and managed her time well so that both I and my mom and mother in law all got our make up done in time. She listened to what I wanted and created the look to the best of her abolity and... Read More it came out great. Would recommend theesd guys!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Josh N

Kristy's team did my hair and makeup for my wedding in May 2017. They also did all 7 of my bridesmaids hair and my 2 flower girl's hair. The team was incredible. I first met with Jackie for a mock trial, and she was able to take a few photos and some of my explanation of what i... Read More wanted and completely pull off my dream look for my wedding day! She was able to put in her creativity and make my vision come to life. They were very responsive to emails and questions I had. The day of the wedding the staff was on time and very professional, all hair and makeup was done on time and looked great! All my bridesmaids had the same hair, and my flower girls picked their hairstyle and was able to just show inspiration pictures and they made it happen! I was very pleased with how my and my bridal party's hair and my makeup came out!! I would definitely recommend their team and use them again in the future. My wedding day was a fairytale!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michelle V

Jackie was absolutely amazing! She is friendly and professional, and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, as well as my MOH and family. She listened to what I wanted and gave her opinion on how to best achieve the look I was going for. She fit my hair piece in perfectly,... Read More and my hair lasted the entire day/night and still looked just as great! As did my makeup! With the airbrush, it felt very light on my face. Jackie also made my mom feel comfortable with her very natural makeup, since she was nervous. Would definitely recommend Jackie and this company!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Chynna P

I am so happy I used Kristy's Artistry Design team for my wedding. They are amazing and cater to your needs. I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Rafaella X

Thank you Kristy and team! My mother, 2 sisters and I had our hair and make up done by Kimberly and she was awesome. She was punctual and we were all ready on time. My favorite part was that me as a bride had my hair as impeccable as possible throughout the night. Kimberly was... Read More so patient with this picky bride and our crazy and noisy Brazilian family. I also liked the fact that I wasn't charged extra just for being a bride and that we had airbrush make up included. Small bridal parties (on Saturday events) may find it a little complicated to receive preferred ready by times, since it is required that you purchase at least 6 services in order to have this guarantee, but it's understandable. I definitely recommend Kristy's!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Madelyn R

I cant thank Kristy's Design and Artistry Team enough! Kristy and Jackie were professional and personable. They listened to mine and my bridesmaids desired looks and went above and beyond our expectations. I still have girlfriends that rant and rave about our looks and how... Read More flawless they were! Thank you Kristy and Jackie!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Amy M

Kristy's Artistry- Stacey provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the... Read More getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. Stacey and Kristy are a blast to work with and help keep the day of running smooth and calm. I promise you wont regret using them! I would highly recommend them – they are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashlea R

I first met Kristy's team while preparing for a boudoir shoot with Sivan Photography! Jackie was incredible and immediately fell in love with my hair and makeup!!! Since I was in the market for a hair and makeup professional for my upcoming wedding, Jackie gave me the... Read More information and I gave Kristy a call! I showed her a picture of what my vision was for my hair and she was immediately confident that she could do it! I can't even begin to express what a phenomenal job Kristy and Genevieve did on my wedding day!!!! I truly felt like a princess with flawless hair and makeup! I even had hair and makeup done for my bridesmaids! Everyone was stunning and I am still hearing how beautiful our hair and makeup were! Kristy's team is well worth every penny and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to work with Jackie, Kristy and Genevieve!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Michelle N

For my wedding we had Jackie and Angie doing hair and makeup which consisted of myself (bride) 2 bridesmaids and my matron of honor. Bridesmaids/MOH did an updo for their hair (each one a different style) and all three turned out really good. They also did the same tones for... Read More makeup which turned out perfectly and each one of them looked flawless. None of us have ever had airbrush done before and we loved it! Definitely would recommend doing it again! My makeup was awesome aside from the lipstick. It was supposed to be "kiss proof" but it was applied on very very thick. It kept rubbing off on my teeth, I even dabbed my lips quite a bit with a napkin and it was still coming off. I ended up just removing it all and applying my own lipstick. I also was not 100% happy with my hair. I chose a half up/half down look since I have long hair. Shortly after Jackie/Angie left the pins were falling out and I had to keep fixing. I was still happy with how it turned out but feeling pins popping out of your hair while you are trying to get ready is no good feeling! Overall myself and the girls were happy with the service.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Emma M

I absolutely loved working with Kristy and her team! They were very responsive to emails and always happy to help with questions I had along the way. I had Jackie as my primary hair and make-up artist, who was so lovely to work with. She brought so much energy to the room and... Read More definitely helped me calm my nerves on the big day. I worked with Jackie for my engagement session and also my hair-trial so we were able to build a great friendship during the lead up to the Wedding Day. My hair and make-up were absolutely flawless and lasted throughout the day and night! I have no hesitations in recommending Kristy’s Artistry Design Team for your wedding or special event hair and make-up team (definitely ask for Jackie)!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rebecca T

This whole group of women were actual MAGIC! They were so wonderfully talented, flexible and such great fun to get ready with. They made myself, my bridal party, my mother, my aunt and my cousin perfectly elegant and beautiful for my wedding. I seriously couldn't have asked for... Read More better. Thank you KADT!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Yesenia T

Absolutely loved my hair and makeup! I was worried about my makeup being to heavy or looking not like myself but Stacey got it just right. I felt comfortable and beautiful. Stacey also helped me through my indecisiveness with my hair style. Working through my ideas during my... Read More trials was a huge help and I ended up with the perfect look.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Amanda S

I give Krtisy's Team five stars all the way! Everyone was incredibly professional, helpful and attentive. I had a good friend of mine style my own hair for my wedding, but Kristy's Team came out and did hair and make up for my wedding party and almost all of the girls in my... Read More family! There were times when I had to make some last minute adjustments, and I never felt as though I was a burden . You will be in good hands with Kristy's Artistry Design Team!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hannah K

They are the best! I said that my goal was to feel the prettiest I've ever felt and they made me feel that way. I only recommend Kristy's when I'm asked about hair and makeup. She is also fairly priced and they listen to what you want. They are the best!!