Award Winning, Celebrity Artistry Team

KADT is an 18 time National & International Award Winning Celebrity Stylist Team that are leaders in the industry. With decades of experience in HD makeup and hair application, our team delivers the perfect look for your event. We serve a global client base for film, television, production, comp cards, fashion and lifestyle magazine shoots, as well as, weddings, runways and red carpet. As seen on, 'Say Yes to the Dress' and E!, we've been voted Best of Weddings for 7 years running with the Knot & Wedding Wire, as well as, being voted Best in Orlando/Central Florida. "Everything that we do, we approach with a spirit of excellence. The things that are important to our clients are of utmost priority to us. And it is our passion to make everyone look and feel their very best.”

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Orlando, FL Serving All of Florida (407) 766-3335

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Melissa K

If there was an option for 10 stars, I would give them, as 5 just isn't enough. We booked Kristy's services for our April 21 wedding and I am so glad we did. We did a trial run 2 days before the wedding for my bachelorette party at Disney (as we came from NY for our wedding)...I... Read More was in awe when she got done! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. The morning of our wedding, Kristy and Jen arrived at 5:00am, coffee in hand and smiles on their faces, to do hair and makeup for my mother and I, as well as hair for the remainder of the bridal party. They showed the utmost respect and professionalism, but made it extremely fun at the same time. Kristy has a personality that just makes you like her and trust in her - for good reason. Thank you doesn't do justice for how incredibly beautiful we all felt that day - I am so glad Kristy was a big part of that. Her talent is bar-none, and it's easy to see that she loves what she does. Anyone who is thinking of using her, please do. You won't regret it!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Nicole B

Prior to my wedding, I had searched around for a makeup artist, and I went to meet her to have a trial and it was a HORRIBLE experience! I was devastated and I did not know what to do. Thankfully, a friend recommended Kristy's Artistry and I was THRILLED with my trial! Kristy... Read More made me feel beautiful again! She is so understanding and listens to everything you want and the look you are going for during your special day! Kristy and her team are absolutely amazing and gave each of my bridesmaids a special look that allowed them to stand out from one another. My hair and makeup was worth EVERY PENNY! Every bride should feel beautiful on her special day, and that is something that Kristy and her team gave to me, which is something no one will ever be able to take away from me! I cannot stop staring at my pictures and my video and see how beautiful I looked! I cannot wait to use them again the future for other special events! My husband could not stop looking at me (he was practically drooling between my hair and makeup, and he was so pleased that I did not look "cakey" or fake) Thank you Kristy and her team for making me feel BEAUTIFUL!! xoxo

Amazing Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Melissa E

Kristy and her team were amazing! They arrived on time and did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and Mom. Airbrush makeup was included in the price, looks awesome in person and even better in pictures! Her team worked well with all the different looks my bridesmaids... Read More asked for and each girl looked STUNNING! My hair was exactly how I imagined and held well all day, even with some rain! I cannot say enough about how much fun Kristy and her team were, which really helped make the wedding day morning so smooth! All the stylists were very talented and I couldn't be more pleased! If you want to have a stress free wedding day and look absolutely phenomenal, you want to chose Kristy's!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kayla H

I can't say enough good things about Kristy's Artistry Design Team! I had a really late booking for my wedding (about 6 weeks out) after a disaster with my previously booked girl. Well, I called Kristy's, talked to Stacey and she saved the day! Kim and her assistant were... Read More assigned to my wedding and they could not have done a better job. I was so nervous going to my trial run, praying that I loved the way it turned out. I shouldn't have worried, because it turned out so beautiful! I booked them to do my hair and makeup, along with my bridal party and the mothers. We were all thrilled - I couldn't believe how great everyone looked. Kim listened to what I wanted, gave her professional input and created a look that was flawless. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Kim! Well worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Amy T

From beginning to end Kristy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. In the beginning stages of emailing back and forth, she was extremely helpful and accommodating with any questions that I had and was very prompt in replying to emails. When I did my trial back in... Read More December, I truly was in awe of her talent. She listened to my requests and did not make me feel guilty at all for making slight changes if I changed my mind, she truly cares about what makes you happy! I had a very large bridal party and had a total of 25 services between hair and makeup and every single one of my bridesmaids looked incredible and loved their hair and makeup. Her team is beyond professional, talented, and had AWESOME time management. I can't even count how many times people told me how great our hair and makeup looked! I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose to go with them! My wedding day truly would have been less without them.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Kathi W

I can't begin to say how great this group is. From my engagement photos, to practice sessions, to the wedding day, they could not have been better! I had the team do the hair and makeup for all my bridesmaids. They were all so happy! We all felt so special and so beautiful.... Read More They were friendly and fun too! It was a great experience.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Stephanie R

Wow! Just WOW! Emily and Angie did such an amazing job. Emily did my hair & makeup. I received compliments that will last a lifetime. Both my hair & makeup stayed put for 2 days straight. I didn't do a hair/makeup trial, bc I knew that they would do a good job, but they ended... Read More up doing an outstanding job. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Dee G

They were amazing, responsive and professional. Emily our makeup artist was so efficient and accommodating. She did a wonderful job with my makeup and my Maid of Honor's. I would definitely recommend them. They honored my makeup requests and did it just the way I... Read More requested.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Callie C

Kristy's Artistry and Design Team are amazing! My family and several friends have used them for weddings and they have exceeded expectations every time! They are punctual, responsive, incredibly helpful, and the entire team is just the sweetest group of people you'll ever meet!... Read More For both my sister's wedding and my own Kristy and her team made me feel so incredibly beautiful and I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Jaclyn E

I had an amazing experience with Kristy and her team. I knew that I was in great hands at my hair and makeup trial with Kristy. On top of being kind and super fun to chat with, she took my explanations and photos and made it look even more beautiful. I left the trial feeling... Read More confident that my look would be just as I imagined on my wedding day. Our wedding was the weekend of Hurricane Matthew. Kristy called me during the week of the wedding to assure me that her and her team would be ready to go and to ease my (many) worries. When he storm (thankfully) passed, Kristy and team did a gorgeous job on the hair and makeup of all the bridesmaids and the moms, and of course me. My hair came out perfect the day of the wedding, and held up beautifully throughout the day and night. Everyone's hair and makeup was unique, but equally beautiful and camera-ready without being too heavy. There was truly not one complaint, and endless complements. I loved working with Kristy and would trust her again and again with such an important part of the day!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Johnny M

Isa and team from Kristy's Artistry did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding. Isa has a natural talent for hair & did an fantastic Updo on my wife that received many compliments from our guests. I didn't have the opportunity to see her in action but my wife later stated Isa... Read More understood exactly what kind of style she was looking for and was very professional and engaging in conversation that it put my wife at ease during an already stressful day. I highly recommend Isa & Kristy's design team.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Stephanie G

Kristy and her team are amazing! I felt nothing short of flawless on my wedding day. So glad I booked her for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 lissy n

Kristy and her staff were AMAZING!! They did all the makeup for the wedding. I looked at multiple makeup companies and they have reasonable prices and just about everything you could want makeup wise. I got married in July so HOT! But both the makeup and hair stayed perfect all... Read More night long. They were amazing from trial to day of and I would absolutely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Melissa S

KADT is awesome! So easy to work with from the very beginning. They were always so fast responding to my questions through email. I did a trial run with Stacey and she was amazing. She totally replicated the look I was going for based on photos I had showed her. On the day of my... Read More wedding they did a great job staying on time and everything ran very smoothly. Stacey is so much fun to work with and such a sweet person. My hair and makeup looked awesome. It was exactly the look I was going for and lasted the entire day. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Claudia V

I wish I had enough wonderful things to say about Kristy's Team! Emily was FANTASTIC! We did our trial about 3 weeks before the event, she did a wonderful job making me feel at ease to know that she was listening to all my needs and desires for my look on the wedding day. She... Read More communicated with me prior to the event, they arrived on time, well prepared and ready to go. The second her and the second artist arrived at our hotel room, they made my bridesmaids and I feel on top of the world. They were fast, efficient and most importantly extremely talented. They made sure to have us inspect our look halfway through our service so we could change anything if something didn't look right. However, everything looked amazing! I cannot wait to get our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Courtney D

I used Kristy's Artistry Design Team for my engagement pictures, wedding, and post-wedding pictures and they did an amazing job every time. I was given the same artist (Stacey) for all three events which was great. As an out-of-town bride, I wasn't able to come in for a trial... Read More run, and having the same makeup artist at the wedding really helped calm my nerves. Stacey is really talented and her personality rocks--she's fun, funny, and sweet, and she remembered my preferences and concerns from the first time we worked together. Stacey and the second artist (also from Kristy's) who did hair and makeup for wedding did a great job. I loved the way my mom, bridesmaids, and I looked! Also, my post-wedding pics were super early (hair and makeup started at 3:30am) and they were able to accommodate me. I'm so glad I picked Kristy's Artistry Design Team and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Glenda O

Kristy and her team were awesome making sure our hair and makeup looked our best on my special day. She did all my bridal party and they couldn't look more beautiful. My hair and makeup was perfection and looked amazing on the pictures. Thank you again Glenda

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Christine R

Kristy is wonderful to work with. She is very talented and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. The trial hair and makeup at her house was a really nice way to touch base and meet with each other and then I was able to get some of the necessary things to... Read More complete my look before the big day for her. She came to my get ready suite and was able to efficiently get everyone's hair and makeup done with one other employee in just a few hours. Everyone looked fabulous and was very happy with their hair and makeup. We were more than pleased with the services she provided and highly recommend her and her team to any other brides looking for flawless hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Natalia S

Professional staff, easy to communicate with, excellent outcomes.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Lara G

I would start by saying the outcome of my (and my ladies) hair & makeup was amazing. Unfortunately, my wedding day didn't start out fun & happy. There were multiple comments referencing additional costs, I was asked why I hadn't gone to get a blow out (kinda busy planning my... Read More wedding), and I was told my hair wasn't dry meanwhile my MOH spent an hour the night before blow drying it. That sadly set the mood for the morning & I didn't enjoy the "getting ready period" w/my girls or my mom or MIL. I had asked for a schedule multiple times b/c it was important to me to get some getting ready shots w/the photographer. Unfortunately I only got a few as the stylists finished with us and left in a hurry, mentioning they were running late (they also showed up late).

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Janarelys R

Kristy and her team are amazing. I loved everything about them from how professional and punctual to how they took my ideas and worked with the photographer. I mean I didn't know which side I wanted my headpiece. Here comes Jen to the rescue. The make up was flawless it lasted... Read More until I chose to take it off at 2am. I felt beautiful!!! No sweat, no oil, no transfer; which was a must after hugging so many friends and family. They were awesome with the sleepy flower girl who took a nap right up until it was her time and continue sleeping as she got her Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo hair style. My hair stayed up until my husband enjoyed taking out the 100's of bobby pins. I cannot thank the team enough for getting to our location on time and getting us beautiful at such pace that it never felt rush or stressful. Thank you Kristy and team for everything you do. You guys ROCK!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Rachel S

I can't begin to give enough praise to Kristy and her team! They came highly recommended to me by my wedding planner and I can clearly see why. Kristy and her team are professional, amazingly talented, and hilarious to boot! They had a rather large group of us to work with (hair... Read More AND makeup for: bride, 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and 2 aunts), but didn't rush through any of us and were perfectionists down to the smallest detail - which was great for an OCD bride like myself! Every one of us felt and looked absolutely amazing after Kristy and her team were finished with us. If you want to feel the most beautiful you have ever felt and know that you will receive perfection (and probably a day full of laughter!), then stop your search here - if you choose Kristy and her team you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Noelle N

Kristy and her team are amazing. My wedding makeup and hair were stunning and lasted all day, even with multiple crying sessions! All of my bridesmaids and our Moms also looked fabulous were so happy with how well all the artists listened to their requests and likes. Kristy and... Read More her team also got all of our 20 hair/makeup appointments completed well ahead of schedule without compromising quality. I have also used Kristy for our engagement photos and am continually impressed at how stunning my hair and makeup turn out each time. The entire team was also extremely professional and a lot of fun! I highly recommend them! I will choose Kristy and her team for every event from here on.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Nadia P

Kristi's Artistry delivers exactly that: artistry in the form of hair and makeup. I was freaking out a couple of weeks before my wedding since my attempts at self-beautification were going poorly. Despite the fact that I waited to book so close to my wedding, Kristi had an... Read More artist available. The results were wonderful and definitely an excellent value. I highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Marya B

I felt so BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day!! Kristy and her team were an absolute pleasure. Very friendly, extremely professional. We had something like 16 services that morning, and they got ALL of them done right on schedule (about 5 hours)! Kristy is very responsive to email,... Read More which was extremely helpful for me, as I planned the whole wedding on my own. Everything was a very good price for the high quality of work we received. The price was lower than other places I researched, and I liked Kristy's portfolio better. And her portfolio definitely lives up to the team's work! One thing I really appreciated was their emphasis on me and my opinions as the bride. I allowed my bridesmaids to pick how they wanted to do their hair, and one of my girls wanted a similar style to mine. Her stylist took me aside and asked me what I thought about that because it was MY day, and she didn't want anyone to steal my thunder. I was fine with it, but I thought it was really great that she asked me. I did decide to touch up my curls after pre-ceremony photos and before the ceremony (I have intensely thick, long hair), but other than that, I can't say enough good things about Kristy and her team!