Award Winning, Celebrity Artistry Team

KADT is an 18 time National & International Award Winning Celebrity Stylist Team that are leaders in the industry. With decades of experience in HD makeup and hair application, our team delivers the perfect look for your event. We serve a global client base for film, television, production, comp cards, fashion and lifestyle magazine shoots, as well as, weddings, runways and red carpet. As seen on, 'Say Yes to the Dress' and E!, we've been voted Best of Weddings for 7 years running with the Knot & Wedding Wire, as well as, being voted Best in Orlando/Central Florida. "Everything that we do, we approach with a spirit of excellence. The things that are important to our clients are of utmost priority to us. And it is our passion to make everyone look and feel their very best.”

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Orlando, FL Serving All of Florida (407) 766-3335

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Melissa K

If there was an option for 10 stars, I would give them, as 5 just isn't enough. We booked Kristy's services for our April 21 wedding and I am so glad we did. We did a trial run 2 days before the wedding for my bachelorette party at Disney (as we came from NY for our wedding)...I... Read More was in awe when she got done! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. The morning of our wedding, Kristy and Jen arrived at 5:00am, coffee in hand and smiles on their faces, to do hair and makeup for my mother and I, as well as hair for the remainder of the bridal party. They showed the utmost respect and professionalism, but made it extremely fun at the same time. Kristy has a personality that just makes you like her and trust in her - for good reason. Thank you doesn't do justice for how incredibly beautiful we all felt that day - I am so glad Kristy was a big part of that. Her talent is bar-none, and it's easy to see that she loves what she does. Anyone who is thinking of using her, please do. You won't regret it!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Nicole B

Prior to my wedding, I had searched around for a makeup artist, and I went to meet her to have a trial and it was a HORRIBLE experience! I was devastated and I did not know what to do. Thankfully, a friend recommended Kristy's Artistry and I was THRILLED with my trial! Kristy... Read More made me feel beautiful again! She is so understanding and listens to everything you want and the look you are going for during your special day! Kristy and her team are absolutely amazing and gave each of my bridesmaids a special look that allowed them to stand out from one another. My hair and makeup was worth EVERY PENNY! Every bride should feel beautiful on her special day, and that is something that Kristy and her team gave to me, which is something no one will ever be able to take away from me! I cannot stop staring at my pictures and my video and see how beautiful I looked! I cannot wait to use them again the future for other special events! My husband could not stop looking at me (he was practically drooling between my hair and makeup, and he was so pleased that I did not look "cakey" or fake) Thank you Kristy and her team for making me feel BEAUTIFUL!! xoxo

Amazing Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Melissa E

Kristy and her team were amazing! They arrived on time and did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and Mom. Airbrush makeup was included in the price, looks awesome in person and even better in pictures! Her team worked well with all the different looks my bridesmaids... Read More asked for and each girl looked STUNNING! My hair was exactly how I imagined and held well all day, even with some rain! I cannot say enough about how much fun Kristy and her team were, which really helped make the wedding day morning so smooth! All the stylists were very talented and I couldn't be more pleased! If you want to have a stress free wedding day and look absolutely phenomenal, you want to chose Kristy's!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Amy M

Kristy's Artistry- Stacey provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the... Read More getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. Stacey and Kristy are a blast to work with and help keep the day of running smooth and calm. I promise you wont regret using them! I would highly recommend them – they are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashlea R

I first met Kristy's team while preparing for a boudoir shoot with Sivan Photography! Jackie was incredible and immediately fell in love with my hair and makeup!!! Since I was in the market for a hair and makeup professional for my upcoming wedding, Jackie gave me the... Read More information and I gave Kristy a call! I showed her a picture of what my vision was for my hair and she was immediately confident that she could do it! I can't even begin to express what a phenomenal job Kristy and Genevieve did on my wedding day!!!! I truly felt like a princess with flawless hair and makeup! I even had hair and makeup done for my bridesmaids! Everyone was stunning and I am still hearing how beautiful our hair and makeup were! Kristy's team is well worth every penny and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to work with Jackie, Kristy and Genevieve!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Michelle N

For my wedding we had Jackie and Angie doing hair and makeup which consisted of myself (bride) 2 bridesmaids and my matron of honor. Bridesmaids/MOH did an updo for their hair (each one a different style) and all three turned out really good. They also did the same tones for... Read More makeup which turned out perfectly and each one of them looked flawless. None of us have ever had airbrush done before and we loved it! Definitely would recommend doing it again! My makeup was awesome aside from the lipstick. It was supposed to be "kiss proof" but it was applied on very very thick. It kept rubbing off on my teeth, I even dabbed my lips quite a bit with a napkin and it was still coming off. I ended up just removing it all and applying my own lipstick. I also was not 100% happy with my hair. I chose a half up/half down look since I have long hair. Shortly after Jackie/Angie left the pins were falling out and I had to keep fixing. I was still happy with how it turned out but feeling pins popping out of your hair while you are trying to get ready is no good feeling! Overall myself and the girls were happy with the service.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Emma M

I absolutely loved working with Kristy and her team! They were very responsive to emails and always happy to help with questions I had along the way. I had Jackie as my primary hair and make-up artist, who was so lovely to work with. She brought so much energy to the room and... Read More definitely helped me calm my nerves on the big day. I worked with Jackie for my engagement session and also my hair-trial so we were able to build a great friendship during the lead up to the Wedding Day. My hair and make-up were absolutely flawless and lasted throughout the day and night! I have no hesitations in recommending Kristy’s Artistry Design Team for your wedding or special event hair and make-up team (definitely ask for Jackie)!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Rebecca T

This whole group of women were actual MAGIC! They were so wonderfully talented, flexible and such great fun to get ready with. They made myself, my bridal party, my mother, my aunt and my cousin perfectly elegant and beautiful for my wedding. I seriously couldn't have asked for... Read More better. Thank you KADT!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Yesenia T

Absolutely loved my hair and makeup! I was worried about my makeup being to heavy or looking not like myself but Stacey got it just right. I felt comfortable and beautiful. Stacey also helped me through my indecisiveness with my hair style. Working through my ideas during my... Read More trials was a huge help and I ended up with the perfect look.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Amanda B

I give Krtisy's Team five stars all the way! Everyone was incredibly professional, helpful and attentive. I had a good friend of mine style my own hair for my wedding, but Kristy's Team came out and did hair and make up for my wedding party and almost all of the girls in my... Read More family! There were times when I had to make some last minute adjustments, and I never felt as though I was a burden . You will be in good hands with Kristy's Artistry Design Team!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hannah K

They are the best! I said that my goal was to feel the prettiest I've ever felt and they made me feel that way. I only recommend Kristy's when I'm asked about hair and makeup. She is also fairly priced and they listen to what you want. They are the best!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Madalyn L

I had a great experience with Kristy's Design Team. They were accommodating with appointment times for my trial, after which I was 100% confident that this was the right choice for my wedding makeup. The team showed up on time, prepared to go! It was fun being pampered, and the... Read More team was professional and personable. My maids and I got both hair and makeup done. The artists were great about working with each bridesmaid and her unique beauty. We all had different hair styles, as well, and the artists were able to advise us and execute our decision. We ended up going a little over our scheduled time, which is why I award four out of five stars. I would still recommend this team, and would use them for future events.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Miranda M

Very professional and friendly staff. I specifically asked for Jackie and she was amazing! Quickly got through 9 of us and my make-up lasted all day. Worked great with an outside hair dresser as well.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kelsey K

Wedding planning can be so stressful, and the last thing you want to worry about it looking your best on your big day! When searching for a hair and makeup artist, I wanted to have complete and total faith in whoever I hired. Kristy’s Artistry Design Team was fantastic in... Read More accommodating the ever- evolving needs of me, my mom, and my 7 bridesmaids. From the initial consultation to my trial with Jackie, I knew I was in good hands. On the day of, Jackie and Kelly did an awesome job! They were flexible with the getting ready space in the room and made sure to get us all ready on time. My bridesmaids loved their look and I felt like a princess! My bridal hair and makeup was absolutely perfect. I can’t thank KAD enough!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Heather M

Stacey did an amazing job for my engagement photos and did not let me down for my wedding day! Both Kristy and Stacey did a fantastic job with my bridal party (and me!), their easy going personalities were great at keeping me entertained through the time they were with us. Later... Read More in the night my friends who had recently been married kept complimenting how fantastic my hair & makeup looked and wished they had knows about Kristy's.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Michelle B

Kristy's services were referred to me by a friend who had hired her for her wedding. I am so glad she did! I had 7 people including myself who I needed hair and makeup for and Kristy and her team did an incredible job. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law were so happy with... Read More how their hair and makeup turned out! They couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirror. Kristy was so accommodating and flexible even when I changed my mind from what I originally did in my trial. She listened to me and gave suggestions and I absolutely loved how it turned out. She even traveled all the way to Sarasota to make me look beautiful for my special day. Thank you again Kristy!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Aubrey R

Kristy's Artistry Design Team was awesome! My bridesmaids and I used them for both makeup and hair for my wedding, and everyone was happy. I've gotten my makeup done professionally for a wedding before and hated it. I felt like I didn't look like myself then. This was not the... Read More case with Kristy's team. They made me feel beautiful and 100% myself for my special day. I cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kelly A

I definitely recommend Kristy's Design Team! They were professional from the beginning and everyone looked stunning! I had a lot of different ideas of what to do with my hair and makeup, and Stacey listened to ALL of my thoughts and concerns, and made something magical! I was... Read More absolutely happy with how everything turned out and so were all of my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Laura M

Kristy's Artistry Design Team was referred by a friend and I'm SO glad I used their services. We used them for both hair and makeup and they did not disappoint. Our wedding day couldn't have gone more smoothly. Kristy and her team handled our large bridal party with ease. They... Read More even included last minute makeup services for our mothers, with time to spare! Kristy was extremely accommodating as I decided on the perfect look. I had multiple trial's and she was patient and kind throughout the whole process. Kristy brought my vision to life and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Needless to say, you have to hire this team. They are organized, professional, and the results are impeccable!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kayla H

I can't say enough good things about Kristy's Artistry Design Team! I had a really late booking for my wedding (about 6 weeks out) after a disaster with my previously booked girl. Well, I called Kristy's, talked to Stacey and she saved the day! Kim and her assistant were... Read More assigned to my wedding and they could not have done a better job. I was so nervous going to my trial run, praying that I loved the way it turned out. I shouldn't have worried, because it turned out so beautiful! I booked them to do my hair and makeup, along with my bridal party and the mothers. We were all thrilled - I couldn't believe how great everyone looked. Kim listened to what I wanted, gave her professional input and created a look that was flawless. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Kim! Well worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Amy T

From beginning to end Kristy and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. In the beginning stages of emailing back and forth, she was extremely helpful and accommodating with any questions that I had and was very prompt in replying to emails. When I did my trial back in... Read More December, I truly was in awe of her talent. She listened to my requests and did not make me feel guilty at all for making slight changes if I changed my mind, she truly cares about what makes you happy! I had a very large bridal party and had a total of 25 services between hair and makeup and every single one of my bridesmaids looked incredible and loved their hair and makeup. Her team is beyond professional, talented, and had AWESOME time management. I can't even count how many times people told me how great our hair and makeup looked! I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose to go with them! My wedding day truly would have been less without them.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Kathi W

I can't begin to say how great this group is. From my engagement photos, to practice sessions, to the wedding day, they could not have been better! I had the team do the hair and makeup for all my bridesmaids. They were all so happy! We all felt so special and so beautiful.... Read More They were friendly and fun too! It was a great experience.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Stephanie R

Wow! Just WOW! Emily and Angie did such an amazing job. Emily did my hair & makeup. I received compliments that will last a lifetime. Both my hair & makeup stayed put for 2 days straight. I didn't do a hair/makeup trial, bc I knew that they would do a good job, but they ended... Read More up doing an outstanding job. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Dee G

They were amazing, responsive and professional. Emily our makeup artist was so efficient and accommodating. She did a wonderful job with my makeup and my Maid of Honor's. I would definitely recommend them. They honored my makeup requests and did it just the way I... Read More requested.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Callie C

Kristy's Artistry and Design Team are amazing! My family and several friends have used them for weddings and they have exceeded expectations every time! They are punctual, responsive, incredibly helpful, and the entire team is just the sweetest group of people you'll ever meet!... Read More For both my sister's wedding and my own Kristy and her team made me feel so incredibly beautiful and I can't thank them enough.