Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes

Serving ALL of NW Ohio and SE Michigan and beyond, we travel

Your Official Sponsor of Fun!

Picture your wedding guests having the time of their lives in Your wedding photo booth! They will be dressing each other up with fun hats, glasses and boas, posing for the background image so they look like they are in a picture, and everyone will be taking so many printed photos home with them! They will be talking about how much fun they had in Your wedding photo booth for years to come! Our unique open air photo booth uses green screen technology to produce one of a kind images for you and your guests. We print full 4x6 images for them to take home and provide an online gallery for FREE download. You choose the background images specific for your theme! We also do scrapbooks! Don't forget to check out my hashtag printing station to make your Wedding Hashtag memorable!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

5431 Schultz Drive, Sylvania, OH Serving ALL of NW Ohio and SE Michigan and beyond, we travel (419) 885-7153

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Jackie R

Our guests loved the photo booth. I really liked that we got to choose a few different backgrounds and then our guests got to choose which one they wanted out of the 4 we choose. Kurt provided an abundance of props to choose from which was nice since it was one less thing we had... Read More to worry about. I loved that each person got a 4x6 print and that an extra one was printed to put in an album for our guests to sign. We ended up just using this as our guest book which is great because it's actually something we will look at. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Felicity S

Having the photo booth at our reception was the best idea ! Our guests had a blast and couldn’t believe all of the background options and the amount of pictures they received ( not just one per group!) . The photo album we received and the end of the night is such a great... Read More keepsake that never fails to make us smile! If you are on the fence- go for it! You won’t be disappointed!

2017-11-08T21:25:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Felicity and Katelyn for having us be a part of your wedding entertainment! I'm glad we could incorporate the pink flamingos you love so much into the background choices. We have considered our inflatable pink flamingo as our mascot and we are proud to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah S

Kurt's Photo Booth was great! Nick and I are so happy that we were able to have it as part of our wedding. We were able to choose several backgrounds that our guests got to choose from. Each guest got their own 4x6 of their photo which everyone really enjoyed! At the end of... Read More the evening we were given an awesome scrapbook of photos and notes from our guests at the wedding! It was so fun to have that scrapbook to look at right away! We would definitely recommend it anyone!

2017-11-08T21:33:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah and Nick for such kind words. We had a great time at your wedding. I loved how you wanted to use the Mackinac Island photos I took on my recent trip north because you were going to honeymoon there! I love when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kimberly M

Kurt’s photobooth is amazing. We got to pick six different backgrounds for our guests to choose from. You can pick any background you want. He gives each guest in the picture a 4 by 6 print. I love his photobooth. He provides all props to wear in the photobooth. His photobooth... Read More is like no one else’s. My guests loved the photobooth. We were given a scrapbook of the photos are guests took that night and they were able to write in the scrapbook. We had progressive field as one of our backgrounds and it was a hit. The photobooth stayed busy throughout the night. Kurt had three assistants working the photobooth. They were very friendly and made the photobooth more fun.

2017-11-08T21:51:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kim and Ron for your kind words. We loved being a part of your wedding at your family home. Your family and friends were an absolute blast. We are glad they had a great time in the booth. I'm glad the Progressive Field background... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Brittani F

From start to finish Kurt's customer service was unrivaled. His photo booth setup was much more comfortable for all of our guests than a traditional setup AND he sends each guest home with a print of their photo. Long after the photographers are gone, your guests can still snap... Read More some pictures with you at the photo booth. I highly recommend Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Nicole Z

Wonderful, affordable, well versed in wedding and will keep your wonderful day on track so you have to worries!!! Photo booth is a must have and at the end of the night you get a great photo booth with all pics taken during your day!!! He is great!!!

2017-09-26T07:20:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Nicole and Troy! We had a great time at your wedding at the Ramada Hotel. We had a blast with all of your guests!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jackie Z

Everyone loved the photo booth! They loved how you could fit a ton of people and that this was different than other photo booths! It was perfect!

2016-10-31T12:10:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jackie for the great review and thank you for allowing us to add to your already special day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Thomas D

Best decision I ever made was to have photo booth at the reception . Our family and friends loved it . The highlight was at the end of the evening to receive a scrapbook from the PhotoBooth :)

2016-10-31T12:11:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tom and Dana for such kind words. And, thank you for allowing us to share in the fun of your already awesome day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa C

The photo booth was so fun. Everyone loved choosing from the 6! Different backgrounds we got to choose from. The props were great and the workers so professional. Everyone got a copy of their photo and one to put in a keepsake album, which the guests got to sign. And we got the... Read More book that night! It's so much fun going through this album. We definitely recommend the photo booth!

2016-10-31T12:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa and Tony for such a great review. We had so much fun at your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such an amazing day!

Photo fun

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Melinda V

We had Kurt as our wedding photographer along with kurt's Kustom Keepsakes. The photo booth was a hit. All of our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. There was a wide assortment of props. The employees were awesome as well. We also loved to be able to pick our backgrounds.... Read More Our guests were able to take home a photo along with leaving one for us with a personalized message. Would recommend kurt to everyone looking for a photographer and photo booth.

my favorite!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

I absolutely loved my photo booth! I got to pick my own background..not one, but like 6! Me being a Yankees fan and my husband being a Tigers fan, we didn't need to fight over which stadium we were going to use as a background choice. Not like he would have one that fight... Read More anyways. I also got to pick a really uncomfortable one that I knew my silly drunk friends would get a kick out of, best background ever btw. They even made me a keep sake photo album with everyone's picture and well wishes! I can look at this and make fun of my family and friends forever. I will enjoy doing that for years to come!!!

Awesome Photo Booth!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Courtney G

We used Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes Photo Booth at our wedding reception and it was a hit! All of our guests commented on how much fun it was, especially compared to other photo booths they had seen at weddings. We liked how the photos were full 4x6, everyone got a photo, how many... Read More people you could fit in a shot, and the scrapbook we got to take home with all of the photos. All of the props were tons of fun too! We highly recommend using this photo booth!!

Such a hit!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Sam P

I chose to have Kurt's photo booth at my wedding reception and it was a HIT. It is a great size for group pictures as well as couple photos. And the backgrounds that are available to choose from for the green screen is infinite! Guests raved about the service, as they were able... Read More to each keep a copy of the photo as well as putting one copy into a photo album created by Kurt and his crew and given to my husband and I. Kurt is the way to go!

a must have!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Having kurt and his photo booth at my wedding was one of the best decisions I made, and his staff was wonderful. My guest loved it I received so many complaints on it. While I didn't get to enjoy it as much being the busy bride from the pictures you can tell everyone else did... Read More especially my ham of a flower girl who was in there every second she could. I highly suggest this to anyone whos looking for a photo booth plus the green screen adds a bit extra being able to choose 5 of your own backgrounds to really customize to you and your wedding and the guest go crazy and get really into it. Also get the scrapbook!!!! Worth the extra amount but won't be disappointed and you get that at the end of the night with lovely notes from your friends and family!! I've only been married 2 months and probably looked through that thing a dozen times it's awesome to see your guest having a great time and hold you over till your wedding pictures are done.

Kurk was a pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Resa W

When I chose to have a photo booth at my wedding, I wanted something unique. After searching online, I found Kurt's Keepsakes and his green screen added the unique factor I was searching for. After expenses began to pile up, I started to worry about my decision to have a photo... Read More booth, but it was so worth it. It provided my guests with a fun thing to do and made my wedding memorable. I can not say enough about how friendly, warm, and passionate Kurt is about his job and about his clients. He is a very fun person and will go above and beyond to meet your needs. We decided to get a scrapbook with our package and are so happy with that decision. It is beautiful and will help us to remember each wedding guest and the unique personality that he brought to our wedding. I have so many fond memories of working with Kurt, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone looking for that special thing to add to your wedding day.

Awesome Addition!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014

The green screen is such a fun addition to have at your wedding reception!! Unlike other photo booths, the green screen is open, allowing you to fit larger groups of people in the photo. Kurt will create any backdrop you want, allowing your guests to choose between different... Read More backgrounds! At our reception, we had our guests take a photo home with them and also put a copy into a scrapbook, so my husband and I could have it as a guest book. Kurt and his team provide the book, paper, stamps, and markers! All your guests have to of is take their picture and have fun! The ladies that help with the green screen are upbeat and have as much fun as the guests! I am so happy that we had the green screen at our reception. It is evident that our guests had a blast with it when we look back through our scrapbook! It added a lot of laughs to our reception night and memories that have been captured to last a lifetime!

You can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Krista N

I first met Kurt about 10 years ago when he was taking photos for a non-profit organization I worked for. When I saw how beautifully his work turned out, I knew that choosing Kurt to photograph my wedding was the only way to go when I began planning. I didn't initially think... Read More about including the photo booth option in my package because it was a newer service and I didn't know much about it, but mere days before the wedding Kurt and I decided to go for it and had it set up at the reception. It was a HUGE hit with my guests! Everyone had a blast choosing props and picking the right background for their photos and 3 years later I still get a kick out of looking at everyone's pictures. Working with Kurt has always been a pleasure, and his professionalism, variety of extras, and beautiful photographs ensure that he will be in charge of our pictures for years to come!

Photo Booth a must have at your wedding!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Sarah H

I am so glad my husband and I chose to include Kurt's Kustom Keepsake as part of our photo package. Not only was it a blast for our guests at the wedding, but it is pure joy to be able to look back at the memories in the book full of the pictures taken we were given. We got... Read More to pick 4 different backdrops, customized to our style and taste, then the guests got to pick from those. Kurt's team set up in a nook off to the side of the bar at our venue and attracted our guests like flies! His team was KURTeous (haha) and accommodating to everyone. Tons of props were provided, Kurt's team did all the set up and take down of the booth area, and all we had to do was show up, act silly, take pictures. They even provided stamps and markers for the guests to write notes and decorate. Not only did each guest get a copy of the pictures they took, but one copy was put into a book for my husband and I to keep for our own! This is the best part. I love to look through that book at all the crazy memories of that perfect night. All in all, I would recommend Kurt's service to anyone looking for a great photographer to capture their perfect day! Kurt's Kustom Keepssake was an added bonus and delight, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Green screen was so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Abigail B

We used Kurts kustom keepsakes for our green screen at our wedding reception. They set up shop right outside the hall in the foyer. I got to pick 4 different backdrops, and when my guest came up they got to pick which one they wanted also. I made everyone get a picture when... Read More they came into the reception like they were on the red carpet. Then they got to take there picture home with them as a favor. Something to remember the day by. While all this was going on Kurt and Becky were making me a scrapbook of all the pictures that were taken and people were signing them. It is awesome to go back and look at all the ridiculous pictures which what people wrote as our congratulations. Way better then just having a guest book. I recommend Kurt and his team over and over again! So happy that they were part of my special day..

Kurt Nielsen

Thank you for taking the time to check us out! I have been a portrait and wedding photographer in the Greater Toledo Area since 1986. In 1997, I opened Kurt Nielsen Photography. In 2009, I added Kurt's Kustom Keepsakes Green Screen Photo Booth. We are the ONLY photo booth in the area that allows your guests to choose their background for EVERY image that is created! We are the ONLY photo booth in the area that prints FULL (ready to frame) 4x6 single image photos for everyone in every photo every time! Every photo booth event that we do is fully customized to your needs.