Book Your Wedding with La Bella Vista

A BALLROOM IN WATERBURY, CT

Private Courtyard. Couples exchange vows in this private courtyard that features a 30-foot water backdrop that is enhanced by a gorgeous white pergola. There are always decorative trees and beautiful flowers in this space. This space accommodates a maximum of 500 seated guests.

Grand Foyer. Featuring dramatic decorating details, like lofty ceilings and a marble turret, the Grand Foyer is the ideal space to accommodate 500 seated guests.

Vista 2 Ballroom. This beautiful space features polished marble dance floors and a great view overlooking the Piazza. This space has the capacity to accommodate a maximum of 125 guests.

Vista 1 Ballroom. With an upstairs bridal suite, this space features a marble dance floor and accommodates a maximum of 200 guests.

Entire La Bella Vista Indoor Space. For large weddings, La Bella Vista offers complete use of the decorative indoor area to accommodate up to 300 guests.

Ceremonies last 30 minutes and can include rehearsal time and music. The spaces all include champagne Chiavari chairs. A deposit is required to reserve the date with the balance due 14 days before the ceremony. A service charge, alcohol and tax are added to the fee. The venue provides a preferred list of vendors. Reception times vary according to the package selected. Fees include setup and cleanup and event planning services.

Additionally, La Bella Vista supplies china, glassware, tables, chairs, flatware and linens. Couples can choose from buffet, plated or meals from stations. The catering price includes servers. The bar fee includes signature drinks, bartenders and specialty wine. Prices vary based on the peak and off-peak seasons. Lighting and sound are included as part of the reception fee.

The event planning staff at La Bella Vista supplies couples with everything that they need to plan a treasured wedding. It includes the following extra perks:

• Bridal suites
  • Champagne toast
  • Tastings
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Alter arches
  • Chair covers

Central CT's Premier Wedding Venue

Our experienced team, with over 30 years in the food and hospitality industry, is committed to providing a seamless and unforgettable experience for your wedding day, shower or rehearsal dinner!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

380 Farmwood Road, Waterbury, CT (203) 527-4006

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Stephanie H

Everyone at La Bella Vista played a part in making my day very special. The planning process was perfect, they have a check list prepared; they thought of details that I wouldn't have thought about. The day of, I was greeted by the staff that I was already familiar working... Read More with through the planning process. They listened to all of my ideas and made them happen and even threw in a few surprises of their own. The food was amazing and the wait staff was wonderful. They were very attentive and made sure that every guest was taken care of. I am so happy that we chose La Bella Vista as our venue.

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Gina

I don't have enough good things to say about Andrew Razz and the staff at La Bella Vista. From the first time I walked into the property I was blown away, and Andrew continued to exceed my expectations the entire time. The staff was responsive to calls and emails at all times.... Read More My wedding day arrived and it could not have been more perfect! The room was gorgeous and the food was superb! My family and friends can't stop talking about it!! Best venue in the area by far!

Nothing Short of Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Stacie M

I cannot rave enough about La Bella Vista. Everything was simply amazing and the people there are just fantastic. Andrew and Amanda really become your right-hand man and woman. They are so helpful, friendly, organized, talented, and just plain nice that they make the experience... Read More that much more enjoyable. The venue itself is gorgeous. The bridal party gets use of an upstairs suite, where the party has its own cocktail hour before the introduction into the main reception room. LBV gives the bride and groom their own attendant to follow them around the entire time, even during pictures outside, with a tray of apps and drinks. You also have an attendant during the reception to cater to your every need. My attendant even helped put up the bustle on my dress when my two bridesmaids were having a tough time. People could not stop talking about the food. I could seriously eat the prime rib every day. The appetizers were delicious. I did not hear one complaint about anything whatsoever from anyone (and trust me, if you knew my family, you would understand that this is a HUGE deal). When the time comes, I'm planning on having my baby shower there, too. I would recommend La Bella Vista to anyone planning any event for any occasion. It really did make my wedding day so much more special than any other venue could have. I will never forget it.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 mandy w

La Bella Vista did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! Everything went off with no issues (and if there were any, I was unaware!!). The whole team truly exceeded any expectations I had. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing the food was and how full they were! They do a... Read More beautiful job!! A beautiful venue with great food, great service and amazing people! You can't beat it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ryan C

My guest were amazed with La Bella Vista. The food was amazing from start to finish. Amanda was beyond helpful and accommodating during the planning process. The day of the wedding Trish was "on point"!!!! She helped me throughout the day and made sure I was informed on what was... Read More going to happen next. We did station styled meals and my guests loved the options and freedom!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Dan M

La Bella Vista was everything and more we could have imagined for our big day! Planning with Andrew was so easy and stress free. Our wedding ran so smoothly with Trisha’s help and organization. Everything continues to tell us how great the wedding was, especially the food!... Read More Countless people have told us t was the best wedding they have ever been to, so we owe a huge thank you to a Andrew and everyone at La Bella Vista for creating a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Lindsay G

We really cannot say enough wonderful things about La Bella Vista. From start to finish Andrew made us feel like family. The entire staff at LBV is extremely easy to work with and helped make what can be a very stressful day, completely stress free. Even on a chilly rainy... Read More October day, our day went off without a hitch. La Bella Vista is a beautiful facility with FANTASTIC food. Even now, nearly 1 year later, we are STILL getting compliments about the food at our wedding! We have recommended LBV to many of our newly engaged friends & family and will absolutely continue to rave about them. The newly renovated marble dance floor creates a classy, timeless, and truly elegant backdrop. We honestly cannot think of one criticism of our experience with La Bella Vista. Their service, attention to detail, and professional yet relaxed demeanor made our experience absolutely wonderful. For anyone with a food allergy, rest assured they will take great care of you. I have a very severe gluten allergy...the last thing I wanted was to get sick on my wedding day! I notified Andrew of this and he promised his staff would deliver and they certainly did. The facility, food, and people, make LBV hands down the BEST wedding venue in CT!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 steven h

My wife and I got married here in April 2017. Beautiful. Food, service, overall experience was spectacular. What can I say, Happy wife happy life!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kim B

My Daughter Day was her Wish Come True....The Staff was GREAT....That Day was So Beautiful....I want to Thank the Staff for everything.....Thank You....

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Danijella B

I could not be happier with the service my guests and I received at my wedding. Everything was perfect and people could not stop talking about how great the food was. Andrew Razz was amazing to work with and made everything so much easier. I wish I could relive my wedding a... Read More million times!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Maggie R

Words can't express how amazing this place is! The food, the grounds, the staff all are exceptional. They catered to all our needs and requests. Thanks so much! Our guests are still raving about our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Stefanie D

There are not enough words to describe how amazing this venue is. Our day was perfect. Andrew helped us through every step of the way and made sure our day went off without a hiccup. Beautiful grounds, making and delicious food, and wonderful staff! Our family and friends can't... Read More stop talking about what a beautiful wedding it was and how much delicious food there was! We couldn't have pictured our day to be any better. Perfect in every way all thanks to La Bella Vista!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amanda W

I don't even know where to start, working with La Bella Vista was amazing from beginning to end! I worked closely with Amanda for all of the planning and meetings for my wedding on May 13th and she is so amazing! She was constantly available to answer any question I had and she... Read More always had such good ideas. We were scheduled to have the ceremony outdoors, but leading up to the wedding day, rain was in the forecast. We ended up having our ceremony inside in the foyer and it was beyond beautiful! Trish was our maitre d' and she was beyond awesome! She showed us around the reception room before the ceremony began and I seriously was speechless. I was so blown away by how they brought my vision to life in such an amazing way, and went even beyond that! Not only is the environment amazing and beautiful, but the food is out of this world. No one left hungry, that's for sure! Everyone kept commenting about how amazing the food was, and then they presented the Venetian table. It was phenomenal, from the insane amount of desserts to the intricate fruit carvings and sparklers, I couldn't ask for anything more. La Bella Vista and everyone involved truly made my wedding day something I will NEVER forget! Everyone went above and beyond and far exceeded all of my expectations, I wish I could re-live that night all over again!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Socheata I

Flawless. Absolutely Flawless. I felt terrible that the day of the wedding i wasn't able to see everything in the perspective of what a wedding guest would have seen, but when we saw our professional pictures, my mind was blown. Our wedding looked absolutely nothing short of... Read More amazing. The weather didn't end up being the best, so Ashley & the La Bella Vista Staff were able to change our nuptials to be exchanged inside. It looked BREATH TAKING. From every guest i have spoken to, they LOVED EVERYTHING! The setup, the food, the staff, the music, photographers. Everything! Not one person had anything bad to say!! they were all impressed. My now husband ( Steven) and I are so unbelievably thankful that La Bella Vista was so organized and made up for our wedding shenanigans! They were so accommodating and made all our guests felt so welcomed. Thank you all for everything you have done!! The communication, the decor everything from A-Z was absolutely amazing. Thank you LA BELLA VISTA, for giving us such an amazing day. We are so thankful to have chosen such a spectacular venue!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Nikki M

La Bella Vista did such an amazing job for our wedding on 1/21/17!!! The entire staff was fabulous, especially Ashley. The food was absolutely amazing. So many guests came up to us saying how it was the best wedding they have ever been to !!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Leonette T

La Bella Vista truly exceeded every expectation we ever imagined! They truly set the bar for what a wedding venue should be! Ashley, Andrew and Amanda were beyond helpful in assisting us with the planning of my bridal shower and our wedding reception! My bridal shower was just... Read More the beginning of our LBV experience and from that day forward we knew we had nothing to worry about!! They happily accommodated every request and last minute idea! As soon as the limo pulled into the parking lot the staff was outside to greet us and we met Trish! Trish was our go to woman all night long! She was one step ahead of us with everything we wanted! Trish made us feel like celebrities all night and she was the best personal assistant anyone could want! The entire staff was friendly and helped execute the evening flawlessly! The food and presentation was off the charts! We cannot imagine our reception anywhere other than LBV and with Trish! The value of LBV far exceeds the price you will pay! If you’re looking for stress free wedding planning and an impeccable event we absolutely recommend La Bella Vista!! The vendors we had that contributed to our exquisite evening included Jacek Dolata from Jacek Dolata Photography, Frank from LMX Entertainment, and Flowers by Phil.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 EvaMarie F

We had our wedding at La Bella Vista in August 2016. The reception was amazing and people can't stop raving about it. From day one, LBV's staff was accommodating, friendly, helpful and flexible in all the ways that mattered. It's very clear that this is a family run operation... Read More and they make a point to personally ensure that everything exceeds expectations. Ashley was our main point of contact and we couldn't have been in better hands. She handled all of the little details so that we wouldn't have to stress about anything during crunch time. The entire staff was awesome during the reception and the food was to die for. Our guests still won't shut up about how much food there was and how delicious everything was. Our families are already planning trips back to the venue for Mother's Day brunches and the like. The scenery and environment was perfect, the photos came out beautiful. Everyone had a blast. We honestly can't say enough positive things about La Bella Vista.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole M

Andrew and his staff at La Bella Vista did an outstanding job! My husband and I couldn't of asked for a better wedding day. It's been 4 weeks since the wedding and I still have people saying to me it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Everything was perfect and I... Read More highly recommend LBV! Thank you Andrew for making my wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kim K

LBV was amazing. Our wedding was perfect. We took beautiful pictures all over the grounds of the venue. Our ceremony was beautiful and outside under the pergola. Our reception was a hit. Our guests were so impressed, especially with the customized menu. We continue to hear how... Read More great the food was at our wedding and we couldn't agree more! The LBV staff really are dedicated and reliable... Amanda, Andrew, Trish, Ashley and all of the workers really did a great job. They relieved a lot of the Bride's stress and ensured the day would go smoothly; which it did! The best wedding venue in CT!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Gina F

5 stars is not a high enough rating!! You will not be disappointed AT ALL when booking this location!! I had gone there many times for monthly dinners they host and have always been blown away by their delicious food and friendly staff. I got engaged, and a week later we booked... Read More at this location without even thinking of any other venue..no reason to!! Andrew worked with us directly. A total sweetheart. He is patient, kind, helpful and knowledgeable. They literally have anything you cold want or need to enhance your special day!! We will always be booking any and all events at this location!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Charlene W

I was so impressed not just with the venue but also with the staff. We work with Ashley and any issues we had she had the answer for us. The day of the wedding I felt like i was treated like a true princess. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Bridget G

So many of our guests have commented that our wedding in July was the best reception they have ever been to and we truly believe that is mostly due to Andrew, Amanda, Trish and the rest of the La Bella Vista staff. We fell in love with the venue the first day we saw it and we... Read More could not be happier with our choice. Andrew was so easy and fun to work with leading up to the event and we had nothing to worry about the day of. Trish was so attentive and made sure we had everything we needed as soon as we arrived. Everyone still talks about how amazing the food was, from the wide variety of passed hors d'oeuvres to the beautifully created salad to our favorite surf 'n' turf entree, finished off with the most beautiful display for a venetian table! We really appreciate that they consistently come up with new ideas to try to make them stand out among the other CT venues (and it works!). Every detail was covered and we are so glad we trusted them with our big day! Absolutely no complaints whatsoever, only that we wish we could do it all again! Thank you so much!! La Bella Vista will definitely be at the top of our list for future events :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Anna P

If I had to do it all again, I would without a doubt go to La Bella Vista for my wedding! Amanda and Andrew were wonderful! Amanda was extremely quick with email responses, and incredibly helpful with all my questions. She made the planning process much less stressful than it... Read More could have been, and helped me to organize everything into a manageable timeline. Andrew and the rest of his staff were so professional and accommodating on the actual wedding day. I can not thank them enough! My guests are STILL talking about how amazing the food was too! La Bella Vista was so flexible and understanding with our requests and really helped us to personalize our day. I would 100% recommend this facility to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Emily V

This was not my first time at this venue, but I could've never imagined how amazing they made my special day. Not only did Andrew help us throughout the entire planning process, but had great suggestions and was open to helping with anything. Everyone wondered why I wasn't... Read More overly stressed about the reception and it's because of how easy they made everything! Andrew helped my fiance (now husband) surprise me with a smores bar, and the Venetian table is something people will be talking about for a very long time! I am so glad that this was my first choice, I wouldn't have wanted my wedding to be anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Samantha M

La Bella Vista was amazing from the very first visit. When we stopped in to meet with Andrew, he made us feel comfortable and assured us that we would be well taken care of. Throughout the planning process, he was helpful and informative. He quickly answered all of our... Read More questions, and the venue was very accommodating. They had lots of guidelines and checklists that made the whole process very easy and clear. We were able to bring in our own cake (I wanted my mom to make our cake), a photo booth, local snacks to give away as guests left, signs, and more, and the staff set everything up perfectly before our reception. The outdoor ceremony location is small but beautiful, and the flowers even matched our wedding colors (not intentional, I am sure, but it made the photos look even better). The inside of this venue is beautiful, and the bridal suites that they make available to you are perfect! It was a great place for us to get ready with our girls. On the day of our wedding, we had a small team of attendants with us all day, keeping us on schedule, giving us drinks, and really doing anything we could possibly need them to. Tricia, the maître d', was great! She kept everything running smoothly and was so helpful. The food was incredible! Every person we've spoken to since that day has raved about it and said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. I think that's a really great testament to the attention to detail and importance they place on their food. Everyone we dealt with was so great, and everything was perfect. Even when we had some concerns about the new chairs they brought in, Andrew invited us to come in and see them for ourselves so that we could make an informed decision. They set a table up with our linens so that we could see how it all coordinated. And when, after the wedding, my maid of honor left her keys in the bridal suite, they called me to let me know, and they made sure her keys and car were safe until the next morning when she was able to get back there. Little touches like this made the experience that much better. The only two complaints we have are: 1. Something was spilled down the back of our wedding cake. Tricia cleaned it up for us, and no one was the wiser (we didn't even know until my mom told us after the fact), so it wasn't really an issue, but it could have been if it had been something dirty or damaging that was spilled. 2. The server at my mom's table wasn't especially pleasant (again, we didn't know this until after the fact). She was reluctant to get to-go containers (we had confirmed with Andrew beforehand that guests could take home leftover food, which was such a great plus for us), and took a long time to get anything that the table asked for. Normally this wouldn't bother me, as I know they are busy, but being the table of the mother and grandparents of the bride, I would have hoped that they would have been a little more efficient and friendly. Overall, we have nothing but wonderful things to say about La Bella Vista. We knew it was the right choice from the moment we stepped through the door, and every step of the process confirmed that. We'd highly recommend the venue to anyone who asks, especially if you're looking for great food and top-notch attention to detail in a beautiful ballroom setting!