La Bella Vista

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Private Courtyard. Couples exchange vows in this private courtyard that features a 30-foot water backdrop that is enhanced by a gorgeous white pergola. There are always decorative trees and beautiful flowers in this space. This space accommodates a maximum of 500 seated guests.

Grand Foyer. Featuring dramatic decorating details, like lofty ceilings and a marble turret, the Grand Foyer is the ideal space to accommodate 500 seated guests.

Vista 2 Ballroom. This beautiful space features polished marble dance floors and a great view overlooking the Piazza. This space has the capacity to accommodate a maximum of 125 guests.

Vista 1 Ballroom. With an upstairs bridal suite, this space features a marble dance floor and accommodates a maximum of 200 guests.

Entire La Bella Vista Indoor Space. For large weddings, La Bella Vista offers complete use of the decorative indoor area to accommodate up to 300 guests.

Ceremonies last 30 minutes and can include rehearsal time and music. The spaces all include champagne Chiavari chairs. A deposit is required to reserve the date with the balance due 14 days before the ceremony. A service charge, alcohol and tax are added to the fee. The venue provides a preferred list of vendors. Reception times vary according to the package selected. Fees include setup and cleanup and event planning services.

Additionally, La Bella Vista supplies china, glassware, tables, chairs, flatware and linens. Couples can choose from buffet, plated or meals from stations. The catering price includes servers. The bar fee includes signature drinks, bartenders and specialty wine. Prices vary based on the peak and off-peak seasons. Lighting and sound are included as part of the reception fee.

The event planning staff at La Bella Vista supplies couples with everything that they need to plan a treasured wedding. It includes the following extra perks:

• Bridal suites
  • Champagne toast
  • Tastings
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Alter arches
  • Chair covers

Central CT's Premier Wedding Venue

Our experienced team, with over 30 years in the food and hospitality industry, is committed to providing a seamless and unforgettable experience for your wedding day, shower or rehearsal dinner!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

380 Farmwood Road, Waterbury, CT (203) 527-4006

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Stephanie H

Everyone at La Bella Vista played a part in making my day very special. The planning process was perfect, they have a check list prepared; they thought of details that I wouldn't have thought about. The day of, I was greeted by the staff that I was already familiar working... Read More with through the planning process. They listened to all of my ideas and made them happen and even threw in a few surprises of their own. The food was amazing and the wait staff was wonderful. They were very attentive and made sure that every guest was taken care of. I am so happy that we chose La Bella Vista as our venue.

Perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Gina

I don't have enough good things to say about Andrew Razz and the staff at La Bella Vista. From the first time I walked into the property I was blown away, and Andrew continued to exceed my expectations the entire time. The staff was responsive to calls and emails at all times.... Read More My wedding day arrived and it could not have been more perfect! The room was gorgeous and the food was superb! My family and friends can't stop talking about it!! Best venue in the area by far!

Nothing Short of Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Stacie M

I cannot rave enough about La Bella Vista. Everything was simply amazing and the people there are just fantastic. Andrew and Amanda really become your right-hand man and woman. They are so helpful, friendly, organized, talented, and just plain nice that they make the experience... Read More that much more enjoyable. The venue itself is gorgeous. The bridal party gets use of an upstairs suite, where the party has its own cocktail hour before the introduction into the main reception room. LBV gives the bride and groom their own attendant to follow them around the entire time, even during pictures outside, with a tray of apps and drinks. You also have an attendant during the reception to cater to your every need. My attendant even helped put up the bustle on my dress when my two bridesmaids were having a tough time. People could not stop talking about the food. I could seriously eat the prime rib every day. The appetizers were delicious. I did not hear one complaint about anything whatsoever from anyone (and trust me, if you knew my family, you would understand that this is a HUGE deal). When the time comes, I'm planning on having my baby shower there, too. I would recommend La Bella Vista to anyone planning any event for any occasion. It really did make my wedding day so much more special than any other venue could have. I will never forget it.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Nikki M

La Bella Vista did such an amazing job for our wedding on 1/21/17!!! The entire staff was fabulous, especially Ashley. The food was absolutely amazing. So many guests came up to us saying how it was the best wedding they have ever been to !!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Leonette T

La Bella Vista truly exceeded every expectation we ever imagined! They truly set the bar for what a wedding venue should be! Ashley, Andrew and Amanda were beyond helpful in assisting us with the planning of my bridal shower and our wedding reception! My bridal shower was just... Read More the beginning of our LBV experience and from that day forward we knew we had nothing to worry about!! They happily accommodated every request and last minute idea! As soon as the limo pulled into the parking lot the staff was outside to greet us and we met Trish! Trish was our go to woman all night long! She was one step ahead of us with everything we wanted! Trish made us feel like celebrities all night and she was the best personal assistant anyone could want! The entire staff was friendly and helped execute the evening flawlessly! The food and presentation was off the charts! We cannot imagine our reception anywhere other than LBV and with Trish! The value of LBV far exceeds the price you will pay! If you’re looking for stress free wedding planning and an impeccable event we absolutely recommend La Bella Vista!! The vendors we had that contributed to our exquisite evening included Jacek Dolata from Jacek Dolata Photography, Frank from LMX Entertainment, and Flowers by Phil.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 EvaMarie F

We had our wedding at La Bella Vista in August 2016. The reception was amazing and people can't stop raving about it. From day one, LBV's staff was accommodating, friendly, helpful and flexible in all the ways that mattered. It's very clear that this is a family run operation... Read More and they make a point to personally ensure that everything exceeds expectations. Ashley was our main point of contact and we couldn't have been in better hands. She handled all of the little details so that we wouldn't have to stress about anything during crunch time. The entire staff was awesome during the reception and the food was to die for. Our guests still won't shut up about how much food there was and how delicious everything was. Our families are already planning trips back to the venue for Mother's Day brunches and the like. The scenery and environment was perfect, the photos came out beautiful. Everyone had a blast. We honestly can't say enough positive things about La Bella Vista.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole M

Andrew and his staff at La Bella Vista did an outstanding job! My husband and I couldn't of asked for a better wedding day. It's been 4 weeks since the wedding and I still have people saying to me it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Everything was perfect and I... Read More highly recommend LBV! Thank you Andrew for making my wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kim K

LBV was amazing. Our wedding was perfect. We took beautiful pictures all over the grounds of the venue. Our ceremony was beautiful and outside under the pergola. Our reception was a hit. Our guests were so impressed, especially with the customized menu. We continue to hear how... Read More great the food was at our wedding and we couldn't agree more! The LBV staff really are dedicated and reliable... Amanda, Andrew, Trish, Ashley and all of the workers really did a great job. They relieved a lot of the Bride's stress and ensured the day would go smoothly; which it did! The best wedding venue in CT!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Gina F

5 stars is not a high enough rating!! You will not be disappointed AT ALL when booking this location!! I had gone there many times for monthly dinners they host and have always been blown away by their delicious food and friendly staff. I got engaged, and a week later we booked... Read More at this location without even thinking of any other venue..no reason to!! Andrew worked with us directly. A total sweetheart. He is patient, kind, helpful and knowledgeable. They literally have anything you cold want or need to enhance your special day!! We will always be booking any and all events at this location!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Charlene W

I was so impressed not just with the venue but also with the staff. We work with Ashley and any issues we had she had the answer for us. The day of the wedding I felt like i was treated like a true princess. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Bridget G

So many of our guests have commented that our wedding in July was the best reception they have ever been to and we truly believe that is mostly due to Andrew, Amanda, Trish and the rest of the La Bella Vista staff. We fell in love with the venue the first day we saw it and we... Read More could not be happier with our choice. Andrew was so easy and fun to work with leading up to the event and we had nothing to worry about the day of. Trish was so attentive and made sure we had everything we needed as soon as we arrived. Everyone still talks about how amazing the food was, from the wide variety of passed hors d'oeuvres to the beautifully created salad to our favorite surf 'n' turf entree, finished off with the most beautiful display for a venetian table! We really appreciate that they consistently come up with new ideas to try to make them stand out among the other CT venues (and it works!). Every detail was covered and we are so glad we trusted them with our big day! Absolutely no complaints whatsoever, only that we wish we could do it all again! Thank you so much!! La Bella Vista will definitely be at the top of our list for future events :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Anna P

If I had to do it all again, I would without a doubt go to La Bella Vista for my wedding! Amanda and Andrew were wonderful! Amanda was extremely quick with email responses, and incredibly helpful with all my questions. She made the planning process much less stressful than it... Read More could have been, and helped me to organize everything into a manageable timeline. Andrew and the rest of his staff were so professional and accommodating on the actual wedding day. I can not thank them enough! My guests are STILL talking about how amazing the food was too! La Bella Vista was so flexible and understanding with our requests and really helped us to personalize our day. I would 100% recommend this facility to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Emily V

This was not my first time at this venue, but I could've never imagined how amazing they made my special day. Not only did Andrew help us throughout the entire planning process, but had great suggestions and was open to helping with anything. Everyone wondered why I wasn't... Read More overly stressed about the reception and it's because of how easy they made everything! Andrew helped my fiance (now husband) surprise me with a smores bar, and the Venetian table is something people will be talking about for a very long time! I am so glad that this was my first choice, I wouldn't have wanted my wedding to be anywhere else!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Samantha M

La Bella Vista was amazing from the very first visit. When we stopped in to meet with Andrew, he made us feel comfortable and assured us that we would be well taken care of. Throughout the planning process, he was helpful and informative. He quickly answered all of our... Read More questions, and the venue was very accommodating. They had lots of guidelines and checklists that made the whole process very easy and clear. We were able to bring in our own cake (I wanted my mom to make our cake), a photo booth, local snacks to give away as guests left, signs, and more, and the staff set everything up perfectly before our reception. The outdoor ceremony location is small but beautiful, and the flowers even matched our wedding colors (not intentional, I am sure, but it made the photos look even better). The inside of this venue is beautiful, and the bridal suites that they make available to you are perfect! It was a great place for us to get ready with our girls. On the day of our wedding, we had a small team of attendants with us all day, keeping us on schedule, giving us drinks, and really doing anything we could possibly need them to. Tricia, the maître d', was great! She kept everything running smoothly and was so helpful. The food was incredible! Every person we've spoken to since that day has raved about it and said it was the best wedding food they've ever had. I think that's a really great testament to the attention to detail and importance they place on their food. Everyone we dealt with was so great, and everything was perfect. Even when we had some concerns about the new chairs they brought in, Andrew invited us to come in and see them for ourselves so that we could make an informed decision. They set a table up with our linens so that we could see how it all coordinated. And when, after the wedding, my maid of honor left her keys in the bridal suite, they called me to let me know, and they made sure her keys and car were safe until the next morning when she was able to get back there. Little touches like this made the experience that much better. The only two complaints we have are: 1. Something was spilled down the back of our wedding cake. Tricia cleaned it up for us, and no one was the wiser (we didn't even know until my mom told us after the fact), so it wasn't really an issue, but it could have been if it had been something dirty or damaging that was spilled. 2. The server at my mom's table wasn't especially pleasant (again, we didn't know this until after the fact). She was reluctant to get to-go containers (we had confirmed with Andrew beforehand that guests could take home leftover food, which was such a great plus for us), and took a long time to get anything that the table asked for. Normally this wouldn't bother me, as I know they are busy, but being the table of the mother and grandparents of the bride, I would have hoped that they would have been a little more efficient and friendly. Overall, we have nothing but wonderful things to say about La Bella Vista. We knew it was the right choice from the moment we stepped through the door, and every step of the process confirmed that. We'd highly recommend the venue to anyone who asks, especially if you're looking for great food and top-notch attention to detail in a beautiful ballroom setting!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Marissa D

Our wedding was May 7, 2016. I am COMPLETELY speechless on how PERFECT our day was. My husband and I could not be more happy picking La Bella Vista as our venue. The service and food was PHENOMENAL. I am a person who over plans and makes sure everything is in line, all I had to... Read More do is bring everything "to the table" and they took care of the rest. They took our image and put it to a reality. Andrew worked with us and we have definitely formed a friendship, him, Amanda and the staff really care about you and you can feel it. They are very accommodating, they will work with you and they are very accessible if you have questions, etc. They really know what they are doing, they do it so well. Our guests CANNOT stop talking about the food on how hot it was served to them and also it was cooked to the way they like it, our guests also mentioned how on point the service was with a delivery of drinks or a friendly smile to see if they were doing okay. the Matre'de Trish was by far the best, she was alsways with my husband and I with food or drink, if I needed to fix something on my dress, she was there to help, she stuck up for us and was there for us. I got glass caught in my foot, guess who got it out, TRISH! lol She was perfect, I loved her! Thank you Trish!! I seriously could go on and on and on about this place. We plan to be back for New Years and the festival in the summer. I never wanted to leave or want this planning process to be over, everyone there is AMAZING. WE LOVE YOU ANDREW AND AMANDA!!! We cannot thank you enough!!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

We just celebrated my son and daughter-in-laws wedding this past weekend at La Bella Vista. It was exceptional. The staff at LBV went out of their way to accommodate and assist us in any way they possibly could. The venue and food and staff were amazing. Amanda, Trisha,... Read More Andrew and the rest of the staff were superior. I would highly recommend LBV for anyone wanting a superior venue with outstanding food and service. Thank you for a memorable event and spectacular day. All of you are wonderful.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Vanessa B

The staff and service at La Bella Vista was absolutely amazing! They were very responsive, professional, helpful, and detailed. We couldn't be any happier with our venue and were very happy that we made the right choice from start to came our wedding day. I was 8 month pregnant... Read More (which came unexpected at the time we were wedding planning) and our wedding went flawlessly, everything was taken care of by the staff, and I didn't have to worry about a thing that evening. They were super organized and did everything just as we asked. And as I read over and over again in other reviews, the food was just as good as everyone says it is....it was fantastic. Thank you to everyone at La Bella Vista for such a smooth, organized, and wonderful wedding.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 daniel f

We just had our wedding here and they were absolutely amazing. After having dealt with several other venues that, tried to nickel and dimes us to death we went to check out La Bella Vista. They were friendly, helpful, and never tried to pressure us or add any extra/hidden... Read More fees. We worked with the same person the entire time who was amazing. The venue itself is beautiful and the food is outstanding. We were working on a very short schedule and they were very helpful and worked with us completely. They made the day special and amazing. I can not recommend La Bella Vista enough.

My Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Our Wedding was Oct. 18, 2015 at La Bella Vista and I have to say it was Amazing! When we first looked at the venue my fiance at the time knew it was where we would get married. He chose a great place! The venue changed a little from when we booked but it was gorgeous. They... Read More redid the flooring and took out the fountain in the courtyard. What replaced it was so beautiful. I don't stop hearing how beautiful the place is and how delicious the food was. My guest were very satisfied with "All" the food and I say all because they said it was so delicious and a lot. The staff was stupendous! All very pleasant and a fun group to work with. I especially have to give a big THANKS to Lisa for being my right hand woman who was always there helping with my dress and flowers. She was GREAT! The location of the venue is beautiful. The staff are amazing. We had a great time and I highly recommend La Bella Vista for not just Weddings but any affair. They are professional, friendly and I would not change anything about our day. They took very good care of us and our family and friends. Thank you all for such a great Wedding Day!! Sincerely, The Blackwells

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katherine B

I was unbelievably wowed by LBV. Linnea was incredible, and extremely thoughtful. Every single person that came to the wedding, and my parents who had came before, could not believe how beautiful the venue was. I had people coming up to me for weeks after the wedding telling me... Read More how fantastic the food was, and how overstuffed they were by the end of it. Linnea was incredibly kind, and felt more like a friend through the process then a wedding planner. LBV is a family run business, and that is exactly what you feel like while you are there, family. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a gorgeous wedding with amazing food. We were so extraordinarily lucky to find LBV and Linnea!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Elizabeth A

Everything was perfect for our wedding! The staff was great, responsive, and professional from our first meeting right through the big day. The food is amazing and the dessert bar was out of this world. The venue is great for pictures inside and out, especially with the fall... Read More foliage for our October wedding. Big bang for you buck! We wouldn't have chosen differently!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Amanda B

Talk about a venue that has it together. LBV certainly knows what they are doing. Every guest stated how amazing the food was and how they did not go with out. The service was exceptional, the food was amazing, the venetian table blew my mind. Tricia tended to the bride and... Read More the bridal party and made sure you had everything you needed and that you got to eat when you wanted to eat. She at times carried my dress, carried my drink and made sure everything was organized. The grounds were impeccable, and made for beautiful photos. The staff took care of every detail for my wedding and made sure i did not need anything for my wedding. Linnea and Andy were excellent and made sure every detail on my wedding day was the way i wanted it. You would be hard pressed to find a better venue as the food, service and atmosphere, were above and beyond any other venue i have ever been to.

Wonderful service!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Laura S

We had a great experience with Linnea and the staff at La Bella Vista. All of my guests loved the food! And the amount of food for the money was incredible. They also had creative add ons like a s'mores bar which we loved! They were very attentive to us as well. I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better place to have our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Erica H

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day at La Bella Vista (LBV)!! The venue is so beautiful! It was the first venue I looked at and then after looking at other venues in CT nothing offered the look we wanted other than LBV! Andrew and Amanda were so helpful every... Read More step of the way and always responded quickly. On the big day... the staff was so attentive all night, the room was beautifully decorated, everything went perfectly! Andrew offered and thought of so many details I had not even thought of! You definitely get a feeling of family there, everyone that works there makes you feel so comfortable and at home! And lastly but very importantly, the food is beyond delicious!! Go to their annual bridal show in the fall if you need convincing because there are samples there. Everything was so good, and presented so beautifully! Food was really important to us and they did not disappoint! I am so happy we chose LBV for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Stefanie P

There are no words to express how truly amazing Bella Vista and their entire team are. Every aspect of wedding planning with them was easy and everything was talked about in full details. The remodel has added even more beauty to the venue. We are so grateful for everything... Read More Linnea and her team have done to make our wedding special! We cannot thank them enough. We had the perfect night and the perfect wedding thanks to Bella Vista!