LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE COUNTRY CLUB

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Couples looking for a wedding location in the Los Angeles area might consider La Canada Flintridge Country Club in La Canada Flintridge, California. This country club is less than 20 minutes from downtown L.A. Built in 1962, the club overlooks the San Gabriel Valley and is nestled in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest. The club can host ceremonies and receptions with up to 300 guests. The banquet rooms at La Canada Flintridge Country Club have floor to ceiling windows. The country club also offers outdoor ceremony sites, including a garden gazebo and poolside.

Grand Ballroom. Thisis the largest area at La Canada Flintridge Country Club. The windows in the Grand Ballroom offer views of the golf course and the San Gabriel Mountains. The room can hold up to 300 guests. If the couple needs more room, the dance floor can be used for seating, allowing 100 more guests.

LCF Room offers panoramic views of the Los Angeles and Pasadena skylines along with views of the pool and the golf course. The room can accommodate up to 200 guests. If the bride and groom want to add a dance floor, the room will accommodate 175 people.

Top o’ the Club is an oak-paneled room that also offers views of the L.A. and the Pasadena skylines along with the fairways, pool and tennis facilities. This room can host receptions for up to 70 people.

Top o’the Club Bar can be used in conjunction with the LCF Room or the Top o' the Club. This room also offers skyline and facility views.

Top o’ the Tee is for small receptions or dinners. It can only accommodate 20 to 40 guests. It does include its own bar. This room offers views of the fairways and the San Gabriel Mountains.

Garden Room is the club's restaurant. It can only be booked in the evenings. This room can fit 60 to 100 guests with a dance floor, 120 without.

The Boardroom can accommodate anywhere from 10 to 30 guests and it includes an outdoor patio. Some couples will use this space as a bridal dressing room.

Gazebo is used as an outdoor ceremony site shaded by pine trees. The bride will walk to the altar along the light pink stone center aisle.

Pool Patio is another outdoor ceremony location. It is available mid-September through mid-May. The pool is surrounded by mountain views and the L.A. skyline.

The rental time for reception spaces at La Canada Flintridge Country Club is five hours. Daytime rentals are between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and evening rentals are 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. If the couple desires more than five hours, arrangements must be made 10 days before the reception.

The chef at La Canada Flintridge Country Club has compiled suggested menus, but the venue is also open to suggestions for personalized menus. The couple may make arrangements with the event staff to bring in wine and champagne. A corkage fee will be charged per bottle. No other outside beverages are allowed. Florists are responsible for displaying and taking down any floral arrangements and decorations. Fog machines, sparklers and tapered candles are not allowed.

• Rehearsal included
  • White wooden padded chairs
  • Sound system for officiant
  • Gift tables and easels available
  • Private bridal room with champagne, bottled water and soft drinks

Let Us Take Your Breath Away!

With our gorgeous setting and personalized services, LCFCC is a hidden treasure. Offering panoramic views, our ceremony options include a gazebo, pool, or indoor rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. An award-winning chef delivers unforgettable cuisine. Free self parking & no cake cutting fees! **CURRENT PROMOTION: Book your wedding on January 2017 to March 2017 to receive special pricing! Call us today!**

Ballroom, Country Club, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Transportation

5500 Godbey Drive, La Canada Flintridge, CA (818) 790-0611
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jennifer K

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Shawna and her staff were through the entire process. I felt completely supported and taken care of. The venue was beautiful, they set up everything I'd asked for, and immediately made changes where needed. The food was... Read More wonderful, cooked to perfection! I highly recommend this to anyone on the hunt for wedding and/or reception venue (we held both here).

A perfect view and night to remember

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Christine C

Miki and her staff were always helpful. I'm the kind of bride that stresses out over every little detail. I'm sure they were sick of my calling them every other day. On the day of the wedding Miki was very attentive to my needs, checking in to see if I needed food or water and... Read More making sure my parents were taken care of as well. The food is amazing! The chef is able to create just about anything you want and the best part is it didn't cost an arm and a leg like some of the venues that have a view. The awesome topping to this place is at night, you can see the city lights tucked between the mountains. Miki has a great preferred vendor list she can give as well if you don't have anyone booked. AWESOME TEAM!! :) THANK YOU AGAIN!

A night to remember

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Stefanie G

On August 10, 2013 I had my wedding at La Canada Flintridge Country club. I had the pleasure of working with the amazing Miki Mootsey as well as her assistant Brianna. The entire process with Miki was amazing and took such a weight off of me. Miki not only makes you feel relaxed... Read More about the process she is a wealth of knowledge and can recommend different vendors if you are in need of one. She recommended by DJ ( Kendall Roberg) and Flowers ( Flowers by Dan) both of whom I loved. Not only was Miki and the other staff great, the food was amazing and they really work with you to help make your dream day become a reality. I also loved that unlike other venues they do not make you pay extra for every little thing ( Cake cutting, the bridal room, chairs and linens for example). For cocktail hour they kept making food until the hour was up. A lot of other venues only gave you a set amount and when they were gone they were gone. The chef even turned a cantaloupe into a wishing well just to make the table look nicer. Part of the fee was a day of wedding planner which came in handy. You may not think you need one but trust me ladies you do! As for the view well it was amazing as well. I got married at the gazebo. I was worried at first that it was so close to the road but Miki re-assured me that it was very quite and the road lead to a hand full of houses. Not a single car drove by. When Miki and Brianna say they are by your side they really mean it. My day turned out amazing and it is in a big part because of Miki and Briana. Thanks to them both and to LCFCC!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Diana B

We were married last January and things have only just now settled down enough for us to write a review for our venue and the people who made our wedding day such a beautiful and memorable experience. As much as we all try to anticipate and plan every detail while stressing over... Read More everything for months on end, looking back we are so glad to have found a place that we will always think of as the beginning of our lives together and people who were dedicated to helping us realize our dream for that beginning. The La Canada Flintridge Country Club and the entire staff, especially the Catering Director, Miki Mootsey, were all of those things for us on January 24, 2015. We found LCFCC through reviews online and it was the first place we visited about ten months before our wedding date. Miki was the first wedding coordinator type person we had ever met and we instantly knew that we loved her and wanted to work with her. She is such a warm and friendly person who knows absolutely everything about everything when it comes to weddings! We had no idea what this process would involve, what sort of things to consider or even where to begin. Miki was our gentle and patient guide through all of it. The most important piece of advice Miki gave us was to go out and look at other places, meet other catering directors, find out what was out there and what we liked or didn’t like, and then call her again. So we did, and after touring many other places and meeting many other people we came back to Miki. Other places had varying combinations of strengths and weaknesses and it is important for each couple to decide what kinds of things are most important to them on their wedding day. For us, it was the combination of a beautiful setting and a staff that specialized in working with us to customize the details we were interested in and to help us throw the party we imagined. We had an outdoor ceremony at the gazebo and our reception in the LCF room. Everything was beautiful! The bottom line is that on our wedding day everything turned out just like we had been imagining and hoping. Miki and co-director Brent Blake-Holden were there with us throughout the day as well as our day-of coordinator LeAnn Im who personally took care of all of the details, like making sure boutonnieres matched and pocket squares were folded straight and that everyone in the processional knew their cues while keeping everything on schedule. Miki was there with a plate of snacks for us after the ceremony and she drove us around the grounds in her “Just Married!” golf cart to all the best photo locations. And just like that it was over! We spent the rest of the night having the most amazing party we’ve ever thrown and we were completely free to just have fun. Our wedding day was so special to us and to our families and friends and was made more so by the advice, efforts and hard work of the staff at LCFCC. We’re still in touch with Miki and drive by the venue every once in a while. We can’t imagine our lives together beginning anywhere else or in any other way than this place, which is now and forever a part of our history and memories. To all those starting out in planning the greatest party of your lives, LCFCC and Miki and her staff are absolutely worth getting to know. We cannot recommend the venue and the staff any more highly and were very happy with every aspect of our experience there. Good luck to all of you and congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

My daughter just had her wedding ceremony and reception at La Canada Flintridge Country Club and it was absolutely perfect. The ceremony took place by the swimming pool looking over the San Gabriel Valley and downtown Los Angeles. The weather was perfect and the views were... Read More amazing. The reception was held in the LCF room with spectacular views. Miki and Brent were awesome to work with. They took care of all our needs and went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding special. I received many compliments, including several people telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been too. The vendors that were recommended also did an outstanding job. I highly recommend this place to have your wedding ceremony and reception. I can't wait to see all the pictures!

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Glendy M

My husband and I got married here back in September. When we first visited this location we fell in love. Breathtaking views, beautiful grounds, absolutely gorgeous. We met with Brent for the first and he was amazing. We decided to book the location right away. Working with... Read More Brent & Miki was awesome! They were always so sweet and always greeted us with a smile. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and of course our reception here. Our guests arrived to the main entrance and they were taken in golf carts to the ceremony location which they absolutely loved. After the ceremony, they were driven back to cocktail hour. We chose the Applewood Smoked Bacon Wrapped Dates, Veggie Egg rolls with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce and cheese platter for our Hors D’ouevres. All 3 were a hit!!!! Brent & Miki made sure we had some as well and it was soooo good!!! We had open bar and they let us have our signature cocktail which was a hit too. Everyone working the bar were amazing, great service. We wanted to give our guests the option of a meal so we decided to go for the silver package. We went for fish/steak and our sides mashed potatoes and risotto. Wow!!!! They food was excellent!!! The steak was perfectly cooked, tender, the salmon was delicious as well. Risotto and mashed potatoes to kill for!!! The Chef...TOP Notch!!! LeAnn our day of coordinator was amazing she made sure everything run smoothly. Brent, Miki and LeAnn did such an amazing job! Our guests loved everything from the venue, music, drinks, to the food! Our guests said their meal was the best wedding meal they've ever had!!! Needless to say what they thought about the venue.....they (just like my husband and I) looooooved the venue!!! It is so rewarding to hear how much your guests enjoyed everything. After all, you do this for them as well. Thank you LCF staff you rock!! Our dream wedding venue! Glendy & Eddie :)

Best venue for a reception

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kyoko K

Many months ago my bride and myself were looking for a venue for our reception. We saw 5 places and decided that the best choice was LCFCC. The reason we chose LCFCC was because of the million dollar view and staff. Miki and Brent were thorough with details and compassionate to... Read More our needs. The food was top notch and we made personal relationships with all of the preferred vendors suggested by Miki and Brent. You can expect the highest level of customer service. All of our guests enjoyed the sunset during the cocktail hour and had many compliments about the service. -Justin Tagawa

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Danielle C

Wonderful! Wonderful is probably the best word to start a review for La Canada Flintridge Country Club. We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. It was by far the best day we could imagine. On our very first visit we fell in love. The views are exquisite, the ballrooms... Read More are stunning, and Miki is lovely. She was so friendly from the first hello. And for the next year she answered every question and made every request happen. Every detail was great. The day of went so smoothly. There was never a concern about a single detail. Our guests raved about the venue as well as the food. The food is delicious. The appetizers the main dishes and our special treats at the end of the night were all perfect. We would, hands down, recommend this venue!

Quality Service, Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nicole W

We just had our wedding on 10/17/2015 in the LCF room...I can't say enough about how this venue treated us with amazing customer service from beginning to end! Brent and Miki deserve 10 stars! Their staff is amazing, too! They make you feel special every step of the way and have... Read More a back up for a back up plan in case anything goes wrong (which you won't know about anyways, because they handle it with the utmost professionalism). No request is absurd, and even if they think it is, they won't show it on their faces! They are organized, professional, and think of EVERYTHING. I couldn't have asked for a less stress free day. The room looked gorgeous and they handled every detail perfectly. They guests complimented the décor, the food, the service continuously. Well done everyone!!! I will refer to everyone I can! Love you guys!!! Nicole Wilson (Now Pollock!)

Beautiful Views!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We were so happy with our decision to have our wedding reception at La Canada Country Club....they are the absolute best to work with. As with all weddings, something is undoubtedly expected to go wrong, Miki makes sure all those bumps in the road are smoothed over for you. We... Read More fell in love with the location and amazing views, but what sold us on using this location is their wedding coordinator Miki Mootsey, she is absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Miki and Brent were awesome and so easy to work with. My wife did most of the planning, but she was so happy with how easy the team was to work with and how responsive they were (all the time!). Definitely could have been a stressful experience, but thanks to this venue and Miki... Read More and Brent's team it was utter painless and a true joy! Thank you so much for everything and more!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! My daughter's wedding was at the LCF Country Club on Sept. 6 and everything was incredible, from the time we toured the venue prior to booking all the way through until the end of the reception. Miki and Brent are fabulous to work... Read More with! They both have significant experience with special events and it shows --- no detail was left to chance! The food was excellent, the venue and views are unbeatable, it is very affordable and the service from all staff (Miki, Brent, chef and all cooks, bartenders, dining room staff at all levels, reception/front desk) are friendly, helpful, efficient and went the extra mile for us at all times. Miki field all of our frantic calls and requests with grace and patience, including having one of our guests talk to the chef ahead of time to ensure that her very special dietary needs would be handled (and they were --- perfectly!). There are not enough words to thank Miki and Brent for all they did - the wedding was perfect, largely due to their assistance.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I had my wedding here on September 6 working woth Miki and Brent. If you want a stress free wedding and planning, this is the place to book. Miki and Brent are beyond helpful, capable, and fun! I had fun planning my wedding with them and knew that everything would go smoothly... Read More because they were amazing not to mention incredibly responsive and always available. My photographer had never worked the venue before so Miki made time to show Kathy around so there wouldnt be any hiccups day of. An amazing venue with incredible staff, beautiful views, and all on a budget!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

We had our wedding at the La Canada Flintridge Country Club recently and everything was perfect! Although we had some communication issues in the beginning of the booking process, as we got closer to our wedding date, Miki and Brent were very responsive and helpful. During the... Read More rehearsal, we were allowed to set up some of the decorations and worked with Flora (Royce Weddings and Events) to go through all of the decorations and details of the ceremony. On the wedding day, Miki and Flora were very attentive and worked behind the scenes (even driving us around to take pictures!) to make sure everything went as planned. The venue was absolutely beautiful, from the city views to the sun setting. The food was also a big hit, as the chef was able to prepare a special recipe for our fish and people remarked that the sirloin was like a filet. There was another wedding at the same time as ours, but due to the way that everything was set up, we couldn't even tell that they were there! We are so thankful for Miki, LCFCC, and Flora who helped us have a perfect wedding!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Alondra V

La Canada was a great venue that we highly considered. They were definitely within our budget. They are very professional. They were on time for every appointment we had and gave us a list of preferred vendors that they had worked with. They have a huge parking lot and it is a... Read More beautiful place to have a ceremony and reception. The reason why we did not go with them is because the reception has to end around 10pm because of the location, and we needed it for longer. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Silvia R

We had our Wedding Ceremony and Reception at La Cañada Country Club on 07/25/15. Besides the fact that this location is awesome, Miki Mootsey the Director of Catering is on top of everything, which made it so easy to plan and their execution was flawless. We got a great deal,... Read More so I stayed under budget. With the exception of the Minister, all of the vendors we used were on their preferred list of vendors, their prices were great, they were all very professional and friendly. On the day of our wedding we had staff making sure that we ate, that we had a drink available at all times (wine, water, coffee). The food was excellent! my only regret is that I did not eat as much as I should of have, as I kept being interrupted by guests. Everyone at the La Cañada Flintridge Country Club was so helpful, and they really made us feel special. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a wedding site. We did not experience any issues at all, which made this our perfect day! Thank you to all the staff at La Cañada Country Club, specially Miki, Jen and Carol! Mrs. Silvia Ramirez-Stokes

4-11-2015

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Sandy V

I love La Canada Flintridge Country Club everyone there is amazing. Miki and Brent were the best! The food was amazing and the service was excellent!

Amazing wedding

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Patty F

My daughter's wedding was held on November 8th and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The ceremony and reception both took place at the venue and all I can say is WOW. Miki , Brent and the rest of the staff took care of all our needs through out the whole process.... Read More The guests could not stop talking about beautiful the venue was, the delicious food and the service. We did not have to worry about anything and the day was perfect. Everyone was relaxed and had a great time. Malinda the wedding coordinator that came with the venue was wonderful and was on top of everything. The reason we picked the venue was because of Miki. She cares so much about the bride and really listens to what they want. Since this is the first wedding in the family, Miki was always there to answer our questions and to give us ideas and names of vendors she has worked with. She is a wealth of information! Could not have done it without her. Thank you again!

A Beautiful Night to Remember

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jennifer W

Besides the view of the venue, the 2nd best thing about this venue is Miki! My husband and I do not have the words to express our gratitude for all her assistance and honest feedback on planning for our big day. Not only was she the 2nd greatest thing about the venue, her... Read More assistant Brent is the 3rd best thing to work with. Both of them are a true gem and made our special night that much more memorable. I had met with them countless time about the table linen and at all times they greeted me with nothing but warmness. On rehearsal night, they help placed this heart garland for my ceremony backdrop and I cannot express my gratitude. I swear, if it weren’t for them two, I wouldn’t really care for the venue. With that said, many of my guests brought to my attention (after the wedding) that during cocktail hour many of them didn’t have an opportunity to sample all of the hor dourves. I anticipated about 200 guests, but I would say 170 of them showed up. So I couldn’t understand why there wasn’t enough hor dourves going around. During the reception, many of my guests brought up to me that the waiters were a bit rude to them. They were slow and empty glasses were not being filled. One waiter even laughed in front of my sister-in –law’s face when she requested something. Overall, the service from the waiters was a bit disappointing. The food was delicious and so was the whole atmosphere in the LCF room. Outside of the window, you can see the lights of Downtown LA in a distance. Everything just came perfectly together that night for us.

Our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ely D

If you are looking for a place where you will remember everything about your own wedding day, this is the place perfect location. It was a nice to have a one-stop shop that had in house catering, tables and linens, etc. with an onsite coordinator, which made planning easier.... Read More From the start to the end, Miki was always available to answer my questions and concerns. Miki is like the fairy-Godmother-venue-coordinator. She was organized, warm, and helpful throughout the whole process. She worked with us on the menu (we are very picky eaters!) and the food turned out great. Many of our guests told us they loved the food, which was important for us. Malinda was our day of coordinator and she took care of our throughout the whole wedding day and made sure we stayed on schedule. She was so sweet. Thank you Miki, Malinda, and Brent for making our day so spectacular and special!! We enjoyed every single minute of our wedding day.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Jacqueline S

I can't even begin on how amazing the staff at LCFCC was! MIKI IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! she really went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding was on THE hottest day of the week, but with the help of Miki and LeAnn (wedding coordinator) on providing refreshing drinks and... Read More taking our guests down in the golf cart, our guests were very happy! Thankfully LeAnn and Miki pushed back the start time of our ceremony for the day to cool down, which it did! The price was very reasonable and the service was extraordinary! If you're looking for a venue with a spectacular view of the sunset and Los Angeles, tasty food and excellent service, this is your place! Don't look anywhere else! I am so happy we chose this venue to celebrate our special day!

GREAT PEOPLE & A GREAT LOCATION!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 d w

My wife and I got married back in July. We couldn't have possibly been more pleased with Brent and Miki. They are great people to work with. Most of the locations we visited made it pretty clear that we were basically just renting the space, EVERYTHING else was pretty much up to... Read More us. That all changed when we met Miki. It was the only place that made as feel as though they were on our side. Her vendor list has professional people at a really great value. That mattered quite a bit to me with our limited budget. We really got a lot for every dollar we spent. Many of my guests thought we spent double and triple what we actually did. Brent and Miki were incredible on the day of our wedding. Brent was a late addition to the staff and really went the extra mile for us. I don't think he ever went to his office the entire time. He took the time to organize and put out our place cards. He noticed a few were missing and a few others didn't match our floor plan and brought it to our attention. It was an easy fix and was taken care of without any of our guests being inconvenienced. He put out our party favors and programs on every setting. Miki was there for my wife any time she needed anything as well. We did have some issues during our reception. Miki, Brent, and Carol(the banquet captain) were on top of it and fixed it without us knowing. I didn't even hear about it until afterwards. THANK YOU Miki and Brent for everything! Thanks for helping us save money for our honeymoon. It wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

Setting the Bar High

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

As parents of the bride, and this being our first of our three young adults to get married, we were more than pleased with the LCF Country Club! Although we had attended a prior wedding & reception there a few years ago, little did we know that how great the service and value... Read More was. We had checked out 4-5 other venues in the Los Angeles area, and all were loaded with fees as well as several in difficult locations. LCFCC's proximity to the many Pasadena hotels as well as Bob Hope-Burbank Airport made it so convenient for many of our guests. The view from the prime side (southview) gives you a spectacular view of Pasadena, downtown LA and the surrounding La Canada Flintridge foothills. There is ample space for a live band and a sizable dance floor. We hosted a cocktail hour where a jazz trio played...it was a great spot for socializing prior to the dinner/speeches/dance. Our wedding accommodated 120 people with space to spare. I was particularly impressed with Mikki and the wedding coordinator. They made the event easy and pleasant and they're great people to have organizing the occasion! The food was incredible and received highly favorable comments. Do check with Mikki about the how well you want the steak prepared! In summary, our guest commented on the beautiful reception room and the view. Many guests said this was the best wedding they had ever been to because the venue complemented all the other factors that go into creating a successful wedding and reception. When we have the choice of venues again, LCFCC is tops on our list...it has set the bar high for weddings & receptions!

My Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Mallory J

Miki and her staff truly gave us our dream wedding! We booked the venue in December of 2013, and ever since then, Miki has been there every step of the way to answer all of my questions and has been more than accommodating to all of my requests. We just celebrated the big day... Read More this past weekend on October 18, 2014. The best part of this entire venue was the the amazing value we got for the quality of all of the services (including food, drink, rentals, coordinators - the list goes on). We received numerous compliments on the food, especially the quality and portions! The next best part of the evening was the spectacular view. For having mostly out of town guests, this was a treat to see and great for pictures. From the moment of the rehearsal on Friday to the end of the night on Saturday, LeAnn (our day-of coordinator), was there to assure everything went seamlessly. The entire team made sure we stuck to our timeline and not one step was missed throughout the entire evening. I felt completely at ease knowing we had such wonderful people there to make our day so special. I would highly recommend this venue and wonderful team to any brides-to-be out there!

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jenny S

Miki and Brent were absolutely wonderful. Attention to detail and their professional experience showed as we dealt with them before the wedding, the day of and after they both exceeded our expectations. If you don't want to have to worry about anything with your venue, this is... Read More the place for you. Plus, the views are unbeatable and the food is great. Big thanks to them for making our day so special.

Meet The Events Director

Hana Bae

We are your wedding experts! Come find out why we have such great reviews, we are only one call, one email away! From the amazing views, delicious food, and great staff, it would be our pleasure to be a part of your big day.