La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection

Columbus, OH

Designer Bridal Fashions in Columbus, Ohio

La Jeune Mariee is an intimate bridal boutique featuring beautiful gowns from several premier designers. Our exclusive selection of bridal gowns ranges from feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We look forward to providing each bride with a personal experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

139 E Main St, Columbus, OH

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jennifer W

I loved working with Lindsay and Jordan to find the perfect wedding gown for our special day! They were wonderful, knowledgeable and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husbands whole face lit up the minute he saw me walking toward him in that dress, complete with... Read More exquisite shoes and accessories. Best selection in town for the most discerning bride! - Jennifer Williams

2013-10-29T14:36:30 Response from Lindsay, the member

We cannot wait to see your photos Jen!!! You were a pleasure to work with and you knew what you wanted. Glam, elegant and WOW! We are confident you achieved this and more and your husbands face I am sure was worth all the fretting... Read Less Read More

Best Dress Shopping in Columbus

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cori M

I had incredible experiences both times that I visited Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Lindsay and she was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, noticed what I was responding to and pulled dresses that were right for me without pulling to many and... Read More overwhelming me. The first dress she put me in actually ended up being my dress :). In addition to the service I received, I thought that the store was set up beautifully and had very welcoming and comfortable areas for my family and friends to sit and watch. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

La Jeune Mariee

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Taylor K

I went to La Jeune Mariee in search of my wedding dress. I had been dress shopping one other time at a bridal boutique in a different area. Jordan was the wonderful bridal consultant who I worked with for the day and she was outstanding! She asked me detailed questions about the... Read More wedding before hand so she could get an idea of what my big day would be like. She took that information and had me try on a handful of gorgeous dresses. She knew exactly how to match my taste to what they had in the boutique and I ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on! She was so sweet and very easy to talk to. The manager was beyond wonderful as well. The boutique was beautifully put together and lots of options to choose from. Overall my family and friends and I were very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to brides in the future. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Somer M

The ladies of La Jeune Marie over delivered every step of the way. As a plus-sized bride, the idea of a wedding dress was daunting. At my mom's urging, I decided I should at least try and if that didn't work I could think about other options. I looked online and found a dress... Read More I really loved (Wtoo Curve, Mimi) and La Jeune Marie carried the line. I made an appointment and thankfully was able to go when my mom and sister were in town for Easter. The ladies were AMAZING and made us feel so welcome. I had some specific requests and they helped me basically design my dream gown with the Mimi dress as the base. It was the most amazing experience and totally reshaped my plan for the wedding! We also designed my wedding jewelry using pieces they had in the shop as inspiration. The most amazing seamstress ever, Caroline, works out of the boutique a few days a week a make me feel like a "pretty, pretty princess" at every fitting :) When it was time to think about the pickup they arranged a dry cleaner to press my dress as we didn't feel like a steamer would work for the taffeta material. They really took care of everything from start to finish. I am truly grateful for how great those girls made me feel and for giving me so much confidence for one of the most important days of my life! xoxoxo LJM ladies!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Leigh M

Shopping at La Jeune Mariee was the best experience possible. The staff there is knowledgeable and very friendly. They made a potentially very stressful day easy and fun. I love that they pick dresses for you to try, it made it way less overwhelming. I would recommend everyone... Read More going to LJM!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Caitlin W

Can't say enough about this lovely bridal boutique. I worked with Courtney and she made the whole experience so comfortable and fun. Plus she really nailed my dress vision from just a short conversation and pulled (what just might be) the perfect dress that I never would have... Read More picked it out for myself. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lindsay D

I had a great experience at La Jeune Mariee. They pulled five beautiful dresses, based on what I had told them I was looking for ahead of time, and I ended up choosing the third dress I tried on! I thought it was going to be a long process of trying on a million dresses, and I... Read More was so relieved they seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and what would look good on me. Everyone was so nice, and seemed genuinely excited for me. I was even able to have my alterations seamstress meet me at LJM to do my fittings, which was very convenient. The whole boutique is full of the most beautiful dresses, in a range of prices. I highly recommend going here!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Natalie D

What a fun experience! The ladies of La Jeune Mariee made the wedding dress shopping event feel very special. They were flexible, helpful, prompt, and gave me their full attention when I was there. Once I found my dress, they poured my family and I a glass of champagne--a sweet... Read More touch! I would highly recommend La Jeune Mariee to any brides searching for their perfect dress.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Jennifer B

Wonderful! Before wedding dress shopping, I had found my dream dress online in the first picture that grabbed my attention. After a little reverse-image searching I was able to find that it was a Lazarro gown, and then the search was on to find a shop that carried it in the... Read More specific color I wanted. La Jeune Mariee was one of the few stores in Ohio, and the only in Columbus, that carried the gown. Thankfully, they were able to give a price estimate over the phone so we knew the gown was in budget before we arrived. I made appointments with 3 stores, just to make sure I wasn't having tunnel vision with the first dress I saw and liked. La Jeune Mariee was the 2nd store we visited (we cancelled the 3rd), and after seeing the dress on the hanger I knew it was the one. I tried a few others just to make sure, but the staff there could tell I had found my gown. They worked with us on price and set us up with a wonderful seamstress for alterations. The staff were very helpful in keeping us informed along the way from ordering fabric samples to the "meet the dress" appointment to picking up the fully prepped and steamed dress. If the shop is in your budget, I would definitely recommend shopping here. The selection is beautiful and the staff were wonderful!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Hannah S

They all helped me find the perfect dress for my body and in my price range... absolutely amazing customer service! They have a good range of prices and all of them are simply beautiful I don't think I saw a dress there that was not beautiful. I felt my best on my wedding day... Read More because of them.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Emily V

The ladies at La Jeune Mariee are BEYOND sweet! They all made me (and my somewhat large party) feel special!! Erin was absolutely amazing and knew exactly what to put me in! I cannot rave more about the experience that this boutique gives! From the moment I walked in to days... Read More after I left, they helped me pick the dress of my dreams!! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely pick the girls here!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making me feel like a beautiful bride!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Stephanie G

La Jeune Mariee has amazing dresses and while the environment can seem a bit intimidating when you enter the ladies that work here are so welcoming!! I purchased my dress at their sister store LUXEredux however these ladies helped me with my headpiece, jewelry, shoes and even... Read More recommendations on a day of planner!

Found The Dress Here!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jennifer S

After looking at several other bridal shops in the city and with no luck, I got an appointment at Le Jejune Marie. They were excellent at staying within my price range and thanks to their help, I said yes to the dress! And it wasn't what I had originally had in my mind. Carolyn... Read More who they use for alterations is also wonderful! My dress was absolutely perfect on our big day!

So, so happy

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Shoshana D

I loved everything about my experience with LJM. The sales associates were helpful, never pushy, complimentary, but not fake, and they worked extremely hard to ensure I got my sample gown to try on and then accomplished a fairly rushed delivery. They had a very good selection,... Read More a wide range of prices, and the entire experience was just seamless and fun!

Find Your Perfect Dress/es

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 terri v

We have history together. Found "The Dress" and it was the dream dress. Treated so special all the way through the process. I was invited to a very special accessory event and added even more to make it my very own. It was so fun to be pampered. Also brought my maids here and... Read More found the cutest dress for all of them, and they were very happy. I looked all over and tried on many dresses, but this was just IT! Fit the feel of the venue. They were so kind, caring, helpful and polite. Yes, it is expensive, but you can find really good deals on very high end dresses. This is the place and these are the people to help you.

Ashley is amazing

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

I had the best wedding dress experience all because of Ashley at Lux Redux. This was my first dress appointment and I walked out with my dream dress. I really had little knowledge about what I wanted in a dress and Ashley was really patient with me and allowed me to try on many... Read More different styles. She knew exactly how to not overwhelm the experience. Through the short time with her she really tried to learn about my personality and how that could shine through my dress. She had great recommendations for belts and veils that were incredibly helpful since she had much more experience with this than we did. When we found the one she had me close my eyes and invasion my wedding day and my fiancés potential reaction to the dress. She did an excellent job at helping me to see the whole vision and even gave me pointers to not put the dress on more than 1 or 2 more times before the wedding day to keep the dress meaningful. I would not trade my wedding dress experience for anything. Ashley really made it special and intimate. I left there feeling like I gained a new friend. I had to go to Wendy's bridal later that day to pick up a dress for a wedding I was in and really saw the difference in experience I had versus the brides at Wendy's that day. (Ps Wendy's is a terrible place to order bridesmaid dresses)

Dream Wedding Shop

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

I cannot say enough good things about La Jeune Mariee. From the beautiful decorations to the outstanding staff, my experience was everything I ever wanted in the search for my wedding dress. I first contacted LJM in search for a certain Lazaro gown, and when they didn't have... Read More it in the store, they kindly offered to "borrow" it from another store. It arrived right on time and was exactly what I wanted and I ended up ordering it that day! My consultant, Annette, couldn't have been sweeter. It was more like trying on dresses with a friend! She totally understood my vision of "romantic with a bit of sexy" and she pulled the most amazing dresses. When I tried on the Lazaro ball gown that they had "borrowed" she was just as excited as I was. It was the one!!! Annette made me feel beautiful and special and was so kind to my grandma, mother, and future mother in law. We celebrated with mimosas and I could not stop smiling. All of the dresses she pulled were amazing, even though there was no question that the Lazaro was my gown. They even named it the "Isabelle" after me! I cannot recommend this shop enough. Lindsey, the manager who got married in the same venue as I am (the Westin hotel) even sent me preferred floral shops and photographers since I'm from out of town. Every phone call and meeting I've had with these ladies has been superb. Cannot wait to work with them over the next year and a half. I couldn't have asked for a more special day. Thank you so much ladies!!! I'll be back for bridesmaids dresses!!!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Alison E

I came into the shop this past Saturday not expecting finding anything or wanting anything AT ALL. I am not a typical bride in that I haven't been dreaming about this day my whole life and I feel stupid in really fancy dresses. I couldn't have imagined my experience being so... Read More perfect! Ashley WAS AMAZING! She was so helpful and thoughtful of what I wanted and very pleasant. Right before I tried on "the one" I told her I can't see myself having the feeling of being overwhelmed in a dress. She told me not to speak to soon. THERE YOU HAVE IT, I had found my dream dress. My girlfriends and I had SO much fun together and really enjoyed ourselves. It was a very special moment to spend with them. This place rocks!

A La Jeune Mariee Wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Karla M

My mom and I knew we wouldn't shop anywhere else when I got married when La Jeune Mariee opened their first store in Worthington - I completely fell in love with their store windows and gorgeous dresses. I'm so happy I wasn't disappointed when the time finally came around. I... Read More used them for both myself and my bridesmaids - and the service was impeccable. All of the ladies were courteous and genuinely excited to help me select my dresses and custom accessories for my dream day. I really want to say thank you to Kristen, Annette and Lindsay. I honestly don't think I could have done it without them. Thank you for my La Jeune Mariee wedding!!

An Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kaitlin M

Shopping for my wedding dress I definitely had a large bill to fit. I wanted a traditional gown (and by "traditional" I meant "sleeves"). I'm a busy attorney and my family is all out of town so I had one day to find my dress and oh, I was getting married in 5 months. The first... Read More two places I went looked at me like I had two heads for asking for sleeves (as if this is unusual in a post-Princess Kate era!). Also, there was "no way" I could have a dress in 5 months. Lindsay and LJM were the first people to say "we can TOTALLY do that." I ended up with exactly the dress I wanted, well in time for my wedding and I found it in one day. ONE DAY. The store is a gorgeous display of unique dresses that still look like wedding dresses but special so that no one else will have anything like it. Lindsay and her staff definitely have an eye for trends while keeping the Ohio bridal market in mind. The details on these dresses are amazing. Whether you want beading, lace, backless, ruffles, pleats or blush tones, they will have it. And while pricier, they're still within most bridal budgets. The customer service here is unparalleled. They stored my dress until my wedding, helped me pick out all my accessories and pulled out my dress when I popped in without an appointment to match up the fabric. These ladies clearly love their jobs and it shows with all the happy brides. I had such a great experience I not only got all my bridesmaids dresses at their sister store in Worthington, but I had a friend who was getting married a few months after me and she didn't even bother checking out another store after seeing how much I loved LJM. If you're shopping for a wedding dress, start here. And if my experience is any indication, you won't need to keep looking.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 JACKIE M

I was referred to La Jeune Mariee from my friend who got married a couple of months before me. I had visited 2 other stores prior to coming to La Jeune and there was no comparison!! Not only is the shop absolutely gorgeous, but the girls, Kristen and Lindsay, were just so... Read More welcoming and helpful throughout the entire process. The day I found my dress, they brought out my MOH's dress, who also bought her dress there, so we could both take pictures and sip on champs together! It was such a cute moment to be able to share! Their dress selections are on point and have several different price points as well. I used La Jeune as a one stop shop, purchased shoes, veil, accessories, and of course my amazing dress! There is no need to go anywhere else other than here!! Thank you ladies :)

Best Columbus Bridal Store!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nicole L

When shopping for my wedding dress, I went to most of the bridal stores in Columbus. La Jeune Mariee Bridal is by far the best in town! Their service, selection of dresses and store design are excellent! Le Jeune Mariee's team helped me find the perfect wedding dress, vail and... Read More accessories!

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda S

Like most women, I had been looking forward to finding 'the dress' for as long as I could remember. LJM was my first stop and I was a bit nervous how the process would go, but from start to finish my visit was perfect. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by my stylist... Read More Ashley who started our appointment by asking my engagement story and what I wanted out of a dress. She was courteous and polite, but her excitement level matched mine and it was like trying on dresses with an old friend. She listened to what I wanted, and each dress she brought me was better than the last. I ended up buying the 4th dress I tried on. As soon as I said yes to the dress, they popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate. The entire staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They took countless pictures with multiple cameras, with zero complaints. They were beyond accommodating to both myself and my family members that I brought with me. The boutique was very clean and absolutely adorable. I would recommend La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique to any girl looking for her dream dress...You will find it there and have fun in the process!

Simply Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jennifer S

My search for the perfect wedding gown and accessories began and ended at La Jeune Mariee! Lindsay, the owner, was my personal bridal consultant. Lindsay was not only a fabulous consultant (she really knows her bridal stuff!), but she was also very friendly and accommodating... Read More to my group and I. I could not have asked for a better experience. The bridal boutique was absolute perfection from the beautifully displayed gowns to the chic decor and cozy waiting area for my guests. LJM made me feel so special and I literally did not want to leave. The selection of gowns from designers like Liancarlo, Jim Hjelm and Jenny Yoo gave me many options without being ridiculously overwhelming like some other bridal stores. Luckily, I found my gown on my first visit--but I did not feel any pressure from the staff to purchase a gown. The day I found my bridal gown at LJM was like a dream come true :) It was the perfect bridal experience. Following the purchase of my gown, Lindsay and her team stayed involved until the day of my wedding. They assisted me in finding a competent seamstress to alter my dress and, after my dress was altered, LJM had me back to "meet my dress." I was so excited to go back to the beautiful store and try on the dress that was tailored for me! Lindsay was so wonderful in helping me make style choices such as picking out the perfect jewelry and shoes. LJM also did a wonderful job in prepping my dress for my big day by making sure it was steamed/pressed perfectly. Overall, my experience at LJM was simply fabulous and one which I will never forget! Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

The perfect dress shop!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Emily D

My mom and I had such a lovely experience at La Jeune Mariee. It's just what you dreamed your wedding dress shopping experience would be like. We were personally helped by the owner, Lindsay, who knew right away what style fit me (a lace dress with sleeves... not always readily... Read More available in other shops!) She had such an eye for fashion and elegance that I trusted her judgment completely. Then after I said "yes to the dress," she brought out champagne... what a wonderful touch that made it special! My subsequent trips there for fittings and veil were hassle-free, and I always felt attended to. After a few stops at other dress shops in the Columbus area before this one, I can honestly say this was hands-down the best! Lots of options to fit different budgets as well.

TO La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection