Designer Bridal Fashions in Columbus, Ohio

La Jeune Mariee is an intimate bridal boutique featuring beautiful gowns from several premier designers. Our exclusive selection of bridal gowns ranges from feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We look forward to providing each bride with a personal experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

139 E Main St, Columbus, OH (614) 228-2700

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jennifer W

I loved working with Lindsay and Jordan to find the perfect wedding gown for our special day! They were wonderful, knowledgeable and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husbands whole face lit up the minute he saw me walking toward him in that dress, complete with... Read More exquisite shoes and accessories. Best selection in town for the most discerning bride! - Jennifer Williams

Best Dress Shopping in Columbus

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cori M

I had incredible experiences both times that I visited Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Lindsay and she was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, noticed what I was responding to and pulled dresses that were right for me without pulling to many and... Read More overwhelming me. The first dress she put me in actually ended up being my dress :). In addition to the service I received, I thought that the store was set up beautifully and had very welcoming and comfortable areas for my family and friends to sit and watch. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

La Jeune Mariee

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Taylor K

I went to La Jeune Mariee in search of my wedding dress. I had been dress shopping one other time at a bridal boutique in a different area. Jordan was the wonderful bridal consultant who I worked with for the day and she was outstanding! She asked me detailed questions about the... Read More wedding before hand so she could get an idea of what my big day would be like. She took that information and had me try on a handful of gorgeous dresses. She knew exactly how to match my taste to what they had in the boutique and I ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on! She was so sweet and very easy to talk to. The manager was beyond wonderful as well. The boutique was beautifully put together and lots of options to choose from. Overall my family and friends and I were very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to brides in the future. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tanya H

The LJM crew is absolutely the best! They took care of me right from the start - I was worried about the whole dress shopping with a crew thing so I went pre-shopping just myself and they totally got me. No pressure - they just helped me fine tune my likes and dislikes ahead... Read More of time so when the actual shopping day came - it was a breeze! I found the most gorgeous dress - it was everything I dreamed it would be. They helped me sort through alterations - which really made the dress mine - and truly made me feel taken care of and special from beginning to end. They were so helpful and creative and flattering and honest. I can't imagine going ANYwhere else!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Samantha W

Most gorgeous dress collection and sweetest girls! Found my dress within an hour with the help of the staff! The dress alterations were perfect with their recommended seamstress.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sydnee B

La Jeune Mariee is hands down the best place in Columbus to find your perfect wedding dress! Not only do they have hundreds of gorgeous gowns to shop from, but they also have the sweetest bridal consultants that hold your hand every step of the way. I worked specifically with... Read More Taylor and she was fantastic! She asked questions, took detailed notes & listened before we even started dress shopping. Then she picked out all of my dresses for me (while I sat on the couch and drank champagne!!) and helped me try them all on. She was so knowledgeable throughout the entire process and really made me feel so comfortable. I had such a great experience with Taylor that I even scheduled an appointment to do my bridesmaids dress shopping with her as well (by the way, I would definitely recommend La Jeune Mariee for bridesmaids dress shopping too!) Overall, I had the most wonderful experience there and I can't wait to walk down the aisle this coming June in my gorgeous dress that Taylor helped me find! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sydnee B

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Veronica B

I bought my wedding dress from LJM this past weekend, and had a really wonderful experience. I was taken care of by Cait who was just the sweetest bridal stylist I had worked with yet, and by this point I had gone to 5 other stores. She had already pulled dresses for me based on... Read More what I had told them I was interested in, and because of that I only had to try on a few dresses before I found the one I ended up choosing. She wasn't imposing or overly opinionated and didn't pressure me into trying on anything I didn't want, and was respectful of my budget. The overall environment of the store is so inviting! Everyone I brought with me (my mom, sister, best friend, and future MIL and SIL) was given free chilled champagne upon arrival and there was plenty of seating for everyone. I would highly recommend any Ohio brides to take a look here, and if you can, ask for Cait!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan F

Their bridal consultants take the time to really listen to what you like and want! I didn't feel any pressure to buy a gown immediately and when I made a last minute decision to switch my original purchase they bent over backwards to make sure it was perfect! I also had my dress... Read More altered here as well as purchasing my accessories and I stayed well within my budget!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Margaret D

I had a wonderful experience at La Jeune Mariee on Saturday, my last stop on a whirlwind adventure trying on wedding dresses while my parents were in town. My consultant, Erin, did a wonderful job pulling dresses based on my taste in gowns and vision for my wedding. While La... Read More Jeune Mariee was the only studio I visited where I was not the only bride in the store, I so appreciated the dressing rooms with doors rather than curtains like in other studios. It was a treat getting dressed in private! It made the big reveal even more special as I came out of the dressing room in each gown. While I ultimately chose a gown I had seen earlier in the day, my decision was in no way based on my experience at La Jeune Mariee. In fact, cost didn't even factor in my decision—both dresses were the same price! So in the end, it was more about the dress and the look I wanted to go for, not the price tag or the experience. La Jeune Mariee is as high end as it gets in Columbus, and their dresses are incredible. I'm definitely recommending La Juene Mariee to everyone I know! I'm so happy I was finally able to go inside this store after gazing longingly through its windows every time I ate at Red Velvet Cafe or Dirty Frank's. Thank you so much for the incredible experience!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Anthony O

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience at La Jeune Mariee! I had a lot of anxiety about finding the right dress, but there was absolutely no pressure at this salon. It really felt like they just wanted what was best for me, whether or not I found my dress there (which I... Read More did, by the way!). By the end of my appointment I felt like Kristen was more like a friend than just an employee of the store, she was so supportive and friendly and made me feel totally at ease. And after picking my dress the process was so smooth. I am so SO glad I found my dress here, and I highly recommend it to any bride looking for that perfect bridal experience!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Liliana C

They were amazing through the process. I found my dream dress at the shop. They were very helpful in recommending other vendors to help with cleaning, pressing and fit of the dress. I am so happy that I selected them for this special day.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Christina P

Fabulous. Just fabulous. The dresses are beautiful and the service was amazing, they helped me find the perfect dress right off the bat. I tried others on, but always came back. And when I didn't like the accessories and jewelry I originally selected they helped me to get... Read More the part of the order cancelled that they could and helped me to find new pieces that made me feel beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Amy S

I cannot recommend La Jeune Mariee highly enough. The initial appointment was perfect -- I gave Erin a sense for my style and the type of wedding we'd envisioned, and she brought me so many beautiful dresses. The third dress I tried on ended up being "the one," and I've truly... Read More never felt more beautiful in my life. I was lucky enough to go back to LJM for my subsequent fittings with the amazing Carolyn, and each visit to the salon was wonderful. I also purchased my shoes through LJM, and they were perfect (beautiful and yet comfortable Hey Lady pumps). A phenomenal experience all around!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Lindsay H

I found the dress of my dreams here and Courtney was more than I could have asked for in a bridal consultant. She was bubbly and fun and I always looked forward to seeing her. I had my heart set on a two-piece and Courtney came through for me. Everything was perfect—until it... Read More wasn't. Went to pickup my dress 3 days before my wedding and everything appeared to be fine. While dressing for the first look something felt off and everyone else chalked it up to me being a bride and wedding nerves or that I had lost more weight. The dress was massively too long and too loose in the bust. Everyone told me it was fine. Couldn't even walk without gathering up the whole dress. On our first look the first thing I said to my husband was 'this isn't my dress'. I was distraught but tried to push it from my mind. Afterwards I asked my mom to bustle it, she couldn't find the bustle. I called the salon and Brooke answered, she calmed me and found my dress! I was 30min from walking down the aisle wearing someone else's dress. Same size, same style as my own. Brooke raced to our Venue to get me in my dress, which was perfect. She was so apologetic and went over the top to save this. Everyone at this salon that I personally dealt with was phenomenal. The way they saved this speaks volumes of their customer service more than just helping me find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Leeanne H

LJM has some gorgeous dresses, but they are a little pricey when compared to some other boutique bridal stores. I got the same earrings and veil (from the same designers) at a Cincinnati boutique for about $50 less each. On a positive note, when I brought the price difference... Read More of some accessories to their attention they were willing to price match. Also, at my very first time in the store I felt pressured to buy the dress that I liked the most. It was my first time trying on any wedding dresses, and I explained that I wanted to keep my appointments at other stores to try on others before I committed to a dress. After coming back and buying the dress I initially liked the most, my experience was good. Again, I would just caution any bride going into LJM to not feel pressured to buy a dress - it's a really big, expensive commitment.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Elizabeth B

Working with Erin was an absolute delight. She was patient, encouraging, professional, and *fun.* She pulled dresses reminiscent of those on my Pinterest board and two "wildcards." Not only is Erin also a lawyer (who does bridal because she loves it), but she is some kind of... Read More warlock, because it was one of those wildcards that had me hello. It is so, so beautiful. I walked out of my first appointment EVER with a dress ordered and feeling happy as can be.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Christine B

Amazing selection and service! Erin (and really everyone in the store) was amazing! I went in thinking I knew what I wanted. Erin listened to my preferences then selected gowns that hit my wants and body shape plus added a few out of the box dresses. I bought the first dress... Read More she showed me- an out of the box option that wowed me and my future MIL and SIL! I couldn't be happier. Sara Gabriel was in the store for her trunk show and helped select all my accessories from her beautiful collection. Everyone made the day exciting and stress-free. I highly recommend to all brides especially for those looking for a unique wow dress. ,

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Jessica R

Most wonderful experience ever! After having an atrocious experience at White of Dublin, I was reluctant to believe that I would have a good experience. Well, I was wrong. Lindsey, the owner, was simply the best and made me feel special. She found me the most amazing dress and... Read More then she encouraged me to meet with the designer of their accessories. Fast forward two months and I got to spend time with the designer of my vail, belt, hair piece, and earrings. Made picking out a bridal look incredibly easy. Thank you Lindsey and the whole La Jeune Mariee crew for making me feel truly special.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Stacey L

I cannot say enough about my experience at La Jeune Mariee! I went to several other bridal boutiques in Columbus, but LJM by far had the BEST selection, BEST customer service and overall BEST experience! Kristen was absolutely amazing and made the whole process so enjoyable!!... Read More She listened to what I was looking for and came up with a creative, ingenious solution to create the perfect dress. I could not have been happier. I received so many compliments on the uniqueness of my dress! It was PERFECT!! Kristen was so helpful throughout the entire process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would definitely recommend La Jeune Mariee to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bethany C

I had an absolutely fantastic experience at La Jeune Mariee! This was the first store that I visited when starting my wedding dress search, and needless to say there was no need to visit another store. Erin was amazing to work with! I did not have a very clear idea of what I was... Read More looking for, but she really listened to things that I like (lace!) and things that I wanted to avoid and was able to pull dresses that were very me and fit my style perfectly! And when we found the dress (the third one that I tried on!), they made the moment so special for me and my family. I am in love with my wedding dress and cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day in January! Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Abby R

I had the best experience at La Jeune Mariee! I was slightly nervous to look for my dress because it was my first trip ever, and I did not know what to expect. There is no shortage of absolutely gorgeous dresses for all styles. Courtney helped me find my dress. She was... Read More amazing when it came to picking dresses for myself that I would have never thought I would end up loving. She truly brought my vision to life and was so sweet throughout the whole process! I can't wait to wear my Romona Keveza dress. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stephanie D

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at La Jeune Mariee! I felt very special from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. The service was outstanding and the ladies who work there genuinely care and do everything they can to make you happy. Finding a... Read More wedding dress is such a big moment in life, and I could not have been more lucky to have found it a La Jeune Mariee! I can't wait to wear my stunning dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bridget F

Loved my dress experience at La Jeune Mariee! Kristen and Annette were awesome helping answer all my questions and helping me pick the PERFECT dress for my beach wedding. I can not say enough about how well they knew the dresses and accessories that would all work well... Read More together. I ordered my dream dress and shoes there. I love the look of the store and all of the sales staff has been amazing and helpful. I was even invited to meet the designer of the belt for my dress! She helped me choose the earrings to go with everything. It was a great experience and I highly recommend the store for all your bridal needs! Thanks again, Ladies of La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Molly S

My experience at LJM was AMAZING! I had the pleasure of working with Erin and she went above and beyond to make the search for my wedding dress extremely special! She spent time asking questions, getting to know my personal style and ultimately helped me find the most perfect... Read More dress for my San Francisco Wedding! I highly recommend LJM and their experienced staff to any bride to be looking for their own perfect dress!

Start a Conversation!