Designer Bridal Fashions in Columbus, Ohio

La Jeune Mariee is an intimate bridal boutique featuring beautiful gowns from several premier designers. Our exclusive selection of bridal gowns ranges from feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We look forward to providing each bride with a personal experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010

139 E Main St, Columbus, OH

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jennifer W

I loved working with Lindsay and Jordan to find the perfect wedding gown for our special day! They were wonderful, knowledgeable and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husbands whole face lit up the minute he saw me walking toward him in that dress, complete with... Read More exquisite shoes and accessories. Best selection in town for the most discerning bride! - Jennifer Williams

Best Dress Shopping in Columbus

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cori M

I had incredible experiences both times that I visited Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Lindsay and she was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, noticed what I was responding to and pulled dresses that were right for me without pulling to many and... Read More overwhelming me. The first dress she put me in actually ended up being my dress :). In addition to the service I received, I thought that the store was set up beautifully and had very welcoming and comfortable areas for my family and friends to sit and watch. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

La Jeune Mariee

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Taylor K

I went to La Jeune Mariee in search of my wedding dress. I had been dress shopping one other time at a bridal boutique in a different area. Jordan was the wonderful bridal consultant who I worked with for the day and she was outstanding! She asked me detailed questions about the... Read More wedding before hand so she could get an idea of what my big day would be like. She took that information and had me try on a handful of gorgeous dresses. She knew exactly how to match my taste to what they had in the boutique and I ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on! She was so sweet and very easy to talk to. The manager was beyond wonderful as well. The boutique was beautifully put together and lots of options to choose from. Overall my family and friends and I were very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to brides in the future. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Lindsay H

I found the dress of my dreams here and Courtney was more than I could have asked for in a bridal consultant. She was bubbly and fun and I always looked forward to seeing her. I had my heart set on a two-piece and Courtney came through for me. Everything was perfect—until it... Read More wasn't. Went to pickup my dress 3 days before my wedding and everything appeared to be fine. While dressing for the first look something felt off and everyone else chalked it up to me being a bride and wedding nerves or that I had lost more weight. The dress was massively too long and too loose in the bust. Everyone told me it was fine. Couldn't even walk without gathering up the whole dress. On our first look the first thing I said to my husband was 'this isn't my dress'. I was distraught but tried to push it from my mind. Afterwards I asked my mom to bustle it, she couldn't find the bustle. I called the salon and Brooke answered, she calmed me and found my dress! I was 30min from walking down the aisle wearing someone else's dress. Same size, same style as my own. Brooke raced to our Venue to get me in my dress, which was perfect. She was so apologetic and went over the top to save this. Everyone at this salon that I personally dealt with was phenomenal. The way they saved this speaks volumes of their customer service more than just helping me find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Leeanne H

LJM has some gorgeous dresses, but they are a little pricey when compared to some other boutique bridal stores. I got the same earrings and veil (from the same designers) at a Cincinnati boutique for about $50 less each. On a positive note, when I brought the price difference... Read More of some accessories to their attention they were willing to price match. Also, at my very first time in the store I felt pressured to buy the dress that I liked the most. It was my first time trying on any wedding dresses, and I explained that I wanted to keep my appointments at other stores to try on others before I committed to a dress. After coming back and buying the dress I initially liked the most, my experience was good. Again, I would just caution any bride going into LJM to not feel pressured to buy a dress - it's a really big, expensive commitment.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Elizabeth B

Working with Erin was an absolute delight. She was patient, encouraging, professional, and *fun.* She pulled dresses reminiscent of those on my Pinterest board and two "wildcards." Not only is Erin also a lawyer (who does bridal because she loves it), but she is some kind of... Read More warlock, because it was one of those wildcards that had me hello. It is so, so beautiful. I walked out of my first appointment EVER with a dress ordered and feeling happy as can be.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Christine B

Amazing selection and service! Erin (and really everyone in the store) was amazing! I went in thinking I knew what I wanted. Erin listened to my preferences then selected gowns that hit my wants and body shape plus added a few out of the box dresses. I bought the first dress... Read More she showed me- an out of the box option that wowed me and my future MIL and SIL! I couldn't be happier. Sara Gabriel was in the store for her trunk show and helped select all my accessories from her beautiful collection. Everyone made the day exciting and stress-free. I highly recommend to all brides especially for those looking for a unique wow dress. ,

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Jessica R

Most wonderful experience ever! After having an atrocious experience at White of Dublin, I was reluctant to believe that I would have a good experience. Well, I was wrong. Lindsey, the owner, was simply the best and made me feel special. She found me the most amazing dress and... Read More then she encouraged me to meet with the designer of their accessories. Fast forward two months and I got to spend time with the designer of my vail, belt, hair piece, and earrings. Made picking out a bridal look incredibly easy. Thank you Lindsey and the whole La Jeune Mariee crew for making me feel truly special.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Stacey L

I cannot say enough about my experience at La Jeune Mariee! I went to several other bridal boutiques in Columbus, but LJM by far had the BEST selection, BEST customer service and overall BEST experience! Kristen was absolutely amazing and made the whole process so enjoyable!!... Read More She listened to what I was looking for and came up with a creative, ingenious solution to create the perfect dress. I could not have been happier. I received so many compliments on the uniqueness of my dress! It was PERFECT!! Kristen was so helpful throughout the entire process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would definitely recommend La Jeune Mariee to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bethany C

I had an absolutely fantastic experience at La Jeune Mariee! This was the first store that I visited when starting my wedding dress search, and needless to say there was no need to visit another store. Erin was amazing to work with! I did not have a very clear idea of what I was... Read More looking for, but she really listened to things that I like (lace!) and things that I wanted to avoid and was able to pull dresses that were very me and fit my style perfectly! And when we found the dress (the third one that I tried on!), they made the moment so special for me and my family. I am in love with my wedding dress and cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day in January! Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I had the best experience at La Jeune Mariee! I was slightly nervous to look for my dress because it was my first trip ever, and I did not know what to expect. There is no shortage of absolutely gorgeous dresses for all styles. Courtney helped me find my dress. She was... Read More amazing when it came to picking dresses for myself that I would have never thought I would end up loving. She truly brought my vision to life and was so sweet throughout the whole process! I can't wait to wear my Romona Keveza dress. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stephanie D

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at La Jeune Mariee! I felt very special from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. The service was outstanding and the ladies who work there genuinely care and do everything they can to make you happy. Finding a... Read More wedding dress is such a big moment in life, and I could not have been more lucky to have found it a La Jeune Mariee! I can't wait to wear my stunning dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bridget F

Loved my dress experience at La Jeune Mariee! Kristen and Annette were awesome helping answer all my questions and helping me pick the PERFECT dress for my beach wedding. I can not say enough about how well they knew the dresses and accessories that would all work well... Read More together. I ordered my dream dress and shoes there. I love the look of the store and all of the sales staff has been amazing and helpful. I was even invited to meet the designer of the belt for my dress! She helped me choose the earrings to go with everything. It was a great experience and I highly recommend the store for all your bridal needs! Thanks again, Ladies of La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Molly S

My experience at LJM was AMAZING! I had the pleasure of working with Erin and she went above and beyond to make the search for my wedding dress extremely special! She spent time asking questions, getting to know my personal style and ultimately helped me find the most perfect... Read More dress for my San Francisco Wedding! I highly recommend LJM and their experienced staff to any bride to be looking for their own perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Ashley C

I had the pleasure of working with Courtney and from the time I walked in, to the time I said "yes I the dress" it was the BEST experience. They make you feel welcomed and are so helpful with working with you on your style and your budget. I tried on 5 dresses and the first one... Read More Courtney picked out for me was THE ONE! After saying I Do to my dress, my Mom and I celebrated with a glass of champagne! It was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Marci R

Classy. Elegant. Special. My experience at La Jeune Mariee was amazing. I'd never recommend anywhere else. The other places I went shared their attention with other brides and it wasn't as intimate of an experience. The girls at La Jeune Mariee were spectacular and their... Read More enthusiasm and kindness made my day of shopping with my mom and bridesmaids one of my happiest memories. They're the best.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 jen b

Best dress shopping experience that I could have ever hoped for! Actually, I didnt look anywhere else because I was SO happy with La Jeune. I went in with a dress in mind, and I left knowing that it was the dress for me. Their collections are amazing, but the very best part was... Read More the people. Everyone was super kind and excited for my appointment. They gave me advice and answered all of my questions with much knowledge and ease, and they gave amazing advice and dress/ accessory suggestions. Now I cant wait to show off my gorgeous La Jeune dress!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jessica V

I LOVED working with Kristen to find my dream dress!! And I found it within the first 10minutes of my first appointment! I was able to purchase wedding jewelry from La Jeune Mariee too during a trunk show when the designer was in the store. What a cool experience!!! I would... Read More HIGHLY recommend LJM to everyone- one of the most fun experiences during the wedding planning process :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Mara P

I had an incredible experience at Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Annette and she was wonderful! I came in extremely discouraged after a full day of trying on dresses. Although it was the end of the day, Annette was as energetic and excited as if I was her first... Read More customer of the day. She made me feel comfortable and helped reinvigorate my confidence that I'd find my dress. Annette listened to exactly what I was looking for, and the first dress she put me in was exactly what I was looking for!!! It ended up being My Dress:) In addition to Annette, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming. I returned to La Jeune for my first fitting and once again, they were as welcoming as the first time. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Taylor B

Going to La Jeune Mariee to find my bridal gown was the best decision I have made in my wedding planning process. I left with the most gorgeous Tara Keely for my Maui, HI wedding this coming August. During my appointment there was a trunk show going on, and the representative... Read More from the trunk show was a little pushy as to what I should and should not try one. Annette immediately took control of the situation and made me feel so comfortable and confident. I could not have asked for a better experience. I can't wait until my gown comes in so I can put it on again! -- xoxo Taylor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The experience I had at LJM, I absolutely did not expect. I had moved out of Columbus to NYC and LA, and really wasn't sure what I'd find when I came back to my hometown to search for the dress of my dreams. Shame on me! Annette was the most helpful person- very knowledgable,... Read More kind, and made great recommendations. I chose the first dress I put on (Annette's choice) and it made all the difference. I highly recommend- great service, fabulous dress options, and a beautiful showroom! Thank you LJM!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Leah D

A friend of mine suggested Le Jeune Mariee when it was time to find a dress. When we arrived at my appointment I was overwhelmed with how gorgeous the store is. We had a few minutes to look around while we were waiting for the appointment before us to finish. I saw a four... Read More dresses that I would want to try on while we were looking. When my appointment started we were greeted by Annette and she sat down with us and asked me a few questions about what I was looking for. She really listened to me. Without knowing, she had picked three of the four dresses that I saw earlier. She was so professional and so helpful. She kept checking back in with me to see where I was at in my decision process so she could help me further. She never pressured me or put a dress on me that was out of my budget. I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience! I am so happy with the dress that I found! I feel absolutely gorgeous! Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, but my shopping experience is a memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you for making this time so memorable for me!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lindsay B

Getting my dress at La Jeune Mariee was such a fun experience from start to finish. The dresses that were pulled for me were all exactly in line with what I described that I wanted. I was super impressed with the selection offered, the adorable inside of the shop, and how... Read More friendly all the staff were. I am so excited to see my dress once it arrives and have La Jeune Mariee help me with all my accessories for the big day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Karen A

I got my wedding dress from here and it was a one stop shop. The second I walked in the store I was greeted and brought to my own area. My family and I had champagne and talked with the staff about what I had been looking for and the vision of my wedding. She brought in 5... Read More dresses. She said to try the one on that I gravitated to first...and boom! That was the first and last wedding dress I will ever try on! (Of course I tried on the others) However, this dress was it. Not only did they make me feel so confident in my choice but it was such an amazing experience, I not only left with my dress but a headpiece veil and earrings feeling styled to a T. They were so kind and amazing, I don't even have the dress yet I am just so excited about it still and have had zero regrets about it. Every dress I see I say mine is better :) Could not recommend a better place for a wonderful experience!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maureen C

I can't say enough good things about La Jeune Marie! Their service and selection of dresses is excellent. Annette was my personal bride consultant. She took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and was so patient. She made my overall experience for finding my dream dress... Read More so amazing. I would recommend La Jeune Marie to everyone.