La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection

Columbus, OH

Designer Bridal Fashions in Columbus, Ohio

La Jeune Mariee is an intimate bridal boutique featuring beautiful gowns from several premier designers. Our exclusive selection of bridal gowns ranges from feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We look forward to providing each bride with a personal experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

139 E Main St, Columbus, OH

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jennifer W

I loved working with Lindsay and Jordan to find the perfect wedding gown for our special day! They were wonderful, knowledgeable and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husbands whole face lit up the minute he saw me walking toward him in that dress, complete with... Read More exquisite shoes and accessories. Best selection in town for the most discerning bride! - Jennifer Williams

2013-10-29T14:36:30 Response from Lindsay, the member

We cannot wait to see your photos Jen!!! You were a pleasure to work with and you knew what you wanted. Glam, elegant and WOW! We are confident you achieved this and more and your husbands face I am sure was worth all the fretting... Read Less Read More

Best Dress Shopping in Columbus

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cori M

I had incredible experiences both times that I visited Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Lindsay and she was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, noticed what I was responding to and pulled dresses that were right for me without pulling to many and... Read More overwhelming me. The first dress she put me in actually ended up being my dress :). In addition to the service I received, I thought that the store was set up beautifully and had very welcoming and comfortable areas for my family and friends to sit and watch. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

La Jeune Mariee

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Taylor K

I went to La Jeune Mariee in search of my wedding dress. I had been dress shopping one other time at a bridal boutique in a different area. Jordan was the wonderful bridal consultant who I worked with for the day and she was outstanding! She asked me detailed questions about the... Read More wedding before hand so she could get an idea of what my big day would be like. She took that information and had me try on a handful of gorgeous dresses. She knew exactly how to match my taste to what they had in the boutique and I ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on! She was so sweet and very easy to talk to. The manager was beyond wonderful as well. The boutique was beautifully put together and lots of options to choose from. Overall my family and friends and I were very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to brides in the future. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Stacey L

I cannot say enough about my experience at La Jeune Mariee! I went to several other bridal boutiques in Columbus, but LJM by far had the BEST selection, BEST customer service and overall BEST experience! Kristen was absolutely amazing and made the whole process so enjoyable!!... Read More She listened to what I was looking for and came up with a creative, ingenious solution to create the perfect dress. I could not have been happier. I received so many compliments on the uniqueness of my dress! It was PERFECT!! Kristen was so helpful throughout the entire process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would definitely recommend La Jeune Mariee to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bethany C

I had an absolutely fantastic experience at La Jeune Mariee! This was the first store that I visited when starting my wedding dress search, and needless to say there was no need to visit another store. Erin was amazing to work with! I did not have a very clear idea of what I was... Read More looking for, but she really listened to things that I like (lace!) and things that I wanted to avoid and was able to pull dresses that were very me and fit my style perfectly! And when we found the dress (the third one that I tried on!), they made the moment so special for me and my family. I am in love with my wedding dress and cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day in January! Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I had the best experience at La Jeune Mariee! I was slightly nervous to look for my dress because it was my first trip ever, and I did not know what to expect. There is no shortage of absolutely gorgeous dresses for all styles. Courtney helped me find my dress. She was... Read More amazing when it came to picking dresses for myself that I would have never thought I would end up loving. She truly brought my vision to life and was so sweet throughout the whole process! I can't wait to wear my Romona Keveza dress. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Stephanie D

I had the most wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at La Jeune Mariee! I felt very special from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. The service was outstanding and the ladies who work there genuinely care and do everything they can to make you happy. Finding a... Read More wedding dress is such a big moment in life, and I could not have been more lucky to have found it a La Jeune Mariee! I can't wait to wear my stunning dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Bridget F

Loved my dress experience at La Jeune Mariee! Kristen and Annette were awesome helping answer all my questions and helping me pick the PERFECT dress for my beach wedding. I can not say enough about how well they knew the dresses and accessories that would all work well... Read More together. I ordered my dream dress and shoes there. I love the look of the store and all of the sales staff has been amazing and helpful. I was even invited to meet the designer of the belt for my dress! She helped me choose the earrings to go with everything. It was a great experience and I highly recommend the store for all your bridal needs! Thanks again, Ladies of La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Molly S

My experience at LJM was AMAZING! I had the pleasure of working with Erin and she went above and beyond to make the search for my wedding dress extremely special! She spent time asking questions, getting to know my personal style and ultimately helped me find the most perfect... Read More dress for my San Francisco Wedding! I highly recommend LJM and their experienced staff to any bride to be looking for their own perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Ashley C

I had the pleasure of working with Courtney and from the time I walked in, to the time I said "yes I the dress" it was the BEST experience. They make you feel welcomed and are so helpful with working with you on your style and your budget. I tried on 5 dresses and the first one... Read More Courtney picked out for me was THE ONE! After saying I Do to my dress, my Mom and I celebrated with a glass of champagne! It was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Marci R

Classy. Elegant. Special. My experience at La Jeune Mariee was amazing. I'd never recommend anywhere else. The other places I went shared their attention with other brides and it wasn't as intimate of an experience. The girls at La Jeune Mariee were spectacular and their... Read More enthusiasm and kindness made my day of shopping with my mom and bridesmaids one of my happiest memories. They're the best.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 jen b

Best dress shopping experience that I could have ever hoped for! Actually, I didnt look anywhere else because I was SO happy with La Jeune. I went in with a dress in mind, and I left knowing that it was the dress for me. Their collections are amazing, but the very best part was... Read More the people. Everyone was super kind and excited for my appointment. They gave me advice and answered all of my questions with much knowledge and ease, and they gave amazing advice and dress/ accessory suggestions. Now I cant wait to show off my gorgeous La Jeune dress!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jessica V

I LOVED working with Kristen to find my dream dress!! And I found it within the first 10minutes of my first appointment! I was able to purchase wedding jewelry from La Jeune Mariee too during a trunk show when the designer was in the store. What a cool experience!!! I would... Read More HIGHLY recommend LJM to everyone- one of the most fun experiences during the wedding planning process :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Mara P

I had an incredible experience at Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Annette and she was wonderful! I came in extremely discouraged after a full day of trying on dresses. Although it was the end of the day, Annette was as energetic and excited as if I was her first... Read More customer of the day. She made me feel comfortable and helped reinvigorate my confidence that I'd find my dress. Annette listened to exactly what I was looking for, and the first dress she put me in was exactly what I was looking for!!! It ended up being My Dress:) In addition to Annette, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming. I returned to La Jeune for my first fitting and once again, they were as welcoming as the first time. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Taylor B

Going to La Jeune Mariee to find my bridal gown was the best decision I have made in my wedding planning process. I left with the most gorgeous Tara Keely for my Maui, HI wedding this coming August. During my appointment there was a trunk show going on, and the representative... Read More from the trunk show was a little pushy as to what I should and should not try one. Annette immediately took control of the situation and made me feel so comfortable and confident. I could not have asked for a better experience. I can't wait until my gown comes in so I can put it on again! -- xoxo Taylor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The experience I had at LJM, I absolutely did not expect. I had moved out of Columbus to NYC and LA, and really wasn't sure what I'd find when I came back to my hometown to search for the dress of my dreams. Shame on me! Annette was the most helpful person- very knowledgable,... Read More kind, and made great recommendations. I chose the first dress I put on (Annette's choice) and it made all the difference. I highly recommend- great service, fabulous dress options, and a beautiful showroom! Thank you LJM!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Leah D

A friend of mine suggested Le Jeune Mariee when it was time to find a dress. When we arrived at my appointment I was overwhelmed with how gorgeous the store is. We had a few minutes to look around while we were waiting for the appointment before us to finish. I saw a four... Read More dresses that I would want to try on while we were looking. When my appointment started we were greeted by Annette and she sat down with us and asked me a few questions about what I was looking for. She really listened to me. Without knowing, she had picked three of the four dresses that I saw earlier. She was so professional and so helpful. She kept checking back in with me to see where I was at in my decision process so she could help me further. She never pressured me or put a dress on me that was out of my budget. I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience! I am so happy with the dress that I found! I feel absolutely gorgeous! Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, but my shopping experience is a memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you for making this time so memorable for me!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lindsay B

Getting my dress at La Jeune Mariee was such a fun experience from start to finish. The dresses that were pulled for me were all exactly in line with what I described that I wanted. I was super impressed with the selection offered, the adorable inside of the shop, and how... Read More friendly all the staff were. I am so excited to see my dress once it arrives and have La Jeune Mariee help me with all my accessories for the big day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Karen A

I got my wedding dress from here and it was a one stop shop. The second I walked in the store I was greeted and brought to my own area. My family and I had champagne and talked with the staff about what I had been looking for and the vision of my wedding. She brought in 5... Read More dresses. She said to try the one on that I gravitated to first...and boom! That was the first and last wedding dress I will ever try on! (Of course I tried on the others) However, this dress was it. Not only did they make me feel so confident in my choice but it was such an amazing experience, I not only left with my dress but a headpiece veil and earrings feeling styled to a T. They were so kind and amazing, I don't even have the dress yet I am just so excited about it still and have had zero regrets about it. Every dress I see I say mine is better :) Could not recommend a better place for a wonderful experience!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maureen C

I can't say enough good things about La Jeune Marie! Their service and selection of dresses is excellent. Annette was my personal bride consultant. She took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and was so patient. She made my overall experience for finding my dream dress... Read More so amazing. I would recommend La Jeune Marie to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Somer M

The ladies of La Jeune Marie over delivered every step of the way. As a plus-sized bride, the idea of a wedding dress was daunting. At my mom's urging, I decided I should at least try and if that didn't work I could think about other options. I looked online and found a dress... Read More I really loved (Wtoo Curve, Mimi) and La Jeune Marie carried the line. I made an appointment and thankfully was able to go when my mom and sister were in town for Easter. The ladies were AMAZING and made us feel so welcome. I had some specific requests and they helped me basically design my dream gown with the Mimi dress as the base. It was the most amazing experience and totally reshaped my plan for the wedding! We also designed my wedding jewelry using pieces they had in the shop as inspiration. The most amazing seamstress ever, Caroline, works out of the boutique a few days a week a make me feel like a "pretty, pretty princess" at every fitting :) When it was time to think about the pickup they arranged a dry cleaner to press my dress as we didn't feel like a steamer would work for the taffeta material. They really took care of everything from start to finish. I am truly grateful for how great those girls made me feel and for giving me so much confidence for one of the most important days of my life! xoxoxo LJM ladies!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Leigh M

Shopping at La Jeune Mariee was the best experience possible. The staff there is knowledgeable and very friendly. They made a potentially very stressful day easy and fun. I love that they pick dresses for you to try, it made it way less overwhelming. I would recommend everyone... Read More going to LJM!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Caitlin W

Can't say enough about this lovely bridal boutique. I worked with Courtney and she made the whole experience so comfortable and fun. Plus she really nailed my dress vision from just a short conversation and pulled (what just might be) the perfect dress that I never would have... Read More picked it out for myself. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lindsay D

I had a great experience at La Jeune Mariee. They pulled five beautiful dresses, based on what I had told them I was looking for ahead of time, and I ended up choosing the third dress I tried on! I thought it was going to be a long process of trying on a million dresses, and I... Read More was so relieved they seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and what would look good on me. Everyone was so nice, and seemed genuinely excited for me. I was even able to have my alterations seamstress meet me at LJM to do my fittings, which was very convenient. The whole boutique is full of the most beautiful dresses, in a range of prices. I highly recommend going here!

Wonderful Bridal Gown Experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hilary R

I had already started shopping for my dress, and at other salons the consultants seemed either too pushy and rushing me to buy a dress that day, and others did not care about what I was really looking for at all. However when I showed up for my appointment at La Jeune Mariee,... Read More they really took the time to figure out the style I wanted. The consultant we worked with was wonderful, she pulled different styles that she thought would look best on me, and others I wanted to try. I ended up finding the perfect dress, a Monique Lhuillier, and adding a lace bolero to create two different looks that fit my style perfectly. We had champagne for my bridal party and the whole experience was perfect. I also found the perfect lace trimmed veil for the ceremony and a belt to add a little bling for the reception. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!