Designer Bridal Fashions in Columbus, Ohio

La Jeune Mariee is an intimate bridal boutique featuring beautiful gowns from several premier designers. Our exclusive selection of bridal gowns ranges from feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We look forward to providing each bride with a personal experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

139 E Main St, Columbus, OH (614) 228-2700

Wedding dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jennifer W

I loved working with Lindsay and Jordan to find the perfect wedding gown for our special day! They were wonderful, knowledgeable and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husbands whole face lit up the minute he saw me walking toward him in that dress, complete with... Read More exquisite shoes and accessories. Best selection in town for the most discerning bride! - Jennifer Williams

Best Dress Shopping in Columbus

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cori M

I had incredible experiences both times that I visited Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Lindsay and she was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for, noticed what I was responding to and pulled dresses that were right for me without pulling to many and... Read More overwhelming me. The first dress she put me in actually ended up being my dress :). In addition to the service I received, I thought that the store was set up beautifully and had very welcoming and comfortable areas for my family and friends to sit and watch. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

La Jeune Mariee

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Taylor K

I went to La Jeune Mariee in search of my wedding dress. I had been dress shopping one other time at a bridal boutique in a different area. Jordan was the wonderful bridal consultant who I worked with for the day and she was outstanding! She asked me detailed questions about the... Read More wedding before hand so she could get an idea of what my big day would be like. She took that information and had me try on a handful of gorgeous dresses. She knew exactly how to match my taste to what they had in the boutique and I ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on! She was so sweet and very easy to talk to. The manager was beyond wonderful as well. The boutique was beautifully put together and lots of options to choose from. Overall my family and friends and I were very impressed and I will definitely be recommending to brides in the future. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jesse C

I had such an incredible experience with La Jeune Mariee in search for my perfect dress. The whole staff there is incredible however I feel extra lucky to have had Cait in my life. She was fun-loving, passionate about her job and very good at finding what I was looking for in my... Read More wedding dress. Thanks for making the process so enjoyable.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Michaela S

I had a great experience at La Jeune Mariee. Cait was really wonderful and helped me find exactly what I was looking for in a dress. It had already been a sort of stressful morning coming in from out of town and going to a couple other dress shops, but the ladies at La Jeune... Read More Mariee made our time there a refreshing experience. It was a lot of fun and really exciting to actually find the dress I want to walk down the isle in.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jenny Y

Aside from finding the perfect dress at La Jeune Mariee, the whole experience was amazing thanks to the wonderful staff. The store itself is gorgeous and everyone is so attentive. Cait made me feel like I was the only customer in the store and she really understood what my... Read More vision was for my wedding day. She was extremely understanding and patient with me and helped me find something that was in my price range. When I came back to say yes to the dress, there was a Brides and Braids event which was amazing! The Bride Bar was there and they did my hair so I truly felt like a bride when I tried my dress on again. I left with a bag of goodies from different vendors throughout Columbus. I am so happy a friend recommended La Jeune Mariee to me and I will definitely be recommending it to my friends in the future.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Christina T

I could not have asked for a better experience at La Jeune Mariee! The staff is attentive and kind, and the dresses are gorgeous and unique. Cait was a perfect stylist, be sure to ask for her when you make an appointment!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kate M

The salon works in a different way, they pull dresses on your behalf. This was done after I shared a couple pictures I had brought with me. I fell in love with dress # 4 of the pulled-for-me selections. I ended up making the purchase that day... In hindsight, I wish I hadn't... Read More pulled the trigger so quick. The issue was, it seems "my dress" must be a go to item. I've seen it all over Columbus. In fact we met with our wedding Photographer Style, Story & Creative and was reviewing a sample album with my soon to be husband. As we were looking through the album, the bride in fact was wearing "my dress". I was praying my future husband did not take note of the dress. I no longer feel special and unique in the dress I was married in; and for or the price tag I think I should. I hope they learn to retire dresses or only allow certain styles to be purchased in a calendar year. Also, for budget purposes the alterations were $870...

2017-07-25T13:06:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Kate, We are deeply saddened to see your review on both this page as well as our Facebook page. It is always hard for us to hear of a less than desirable experience after the wedding has passed as we cannot do anything to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jen N

I can't begin to put into words what a wonderful experience we had at La Jeune Mariee today! Cait and Kristen made the day so special and they felt like part of the family helping me find THE dress! They were so patient, listened to what I wanted, and made the experience... Read More unforgettable for me, my Mom, Grandma, and Maid of Honor. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be! They didn't try to push my outside my budget, and were supportive of every "what if" question I asked and let me be sure I had the right dress. I said YES to the dress and am so happy I did! Thank you both for making the day so easy and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Cecilia S

I had a wonderful experience at La Jeune Mariee. Tamara was very attentive and supportive -- helping me find my perfect dress (the second one)! We felt like we had the whole store to ourselves (a full dressing room/sitting area) to feel comfortable and take our time. I would... Read More highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna W

I looked around at a few bridal salons before choosing the right one and long story short.. La Jeune Mariee won my heart and exceeded my expectations! The stylist are so wonderful to work with and make you feel like you are the only bride in the room. They share in your... Read More excitement for you big day and toast to you finding the gown of your dreams. I loved the customer service so much I had my bridesmaids purchase their dresses at the sister store, La Jeune Mariee Maids.... who were also fantastic to work with! I cannot thank these ladies enough for their patience and expertise when helping me find the perfect gown and accessories for me. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ashley S

INCREDIBLE experience from start to finish! Such a fun salon that will make picking our your dress for your big day truly special and stress free.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Hannah K

I had an amazing experience both times I visited La Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Cait, who was amazing and extremely helpful in finding my dream dress. She made the appointment fun and both my mom and bridesmaids loved her! Best of all, she was so patient when I was... Read More indecisive, making the experience totally stress free and not rushed at all. Both she and Lindsey offered ideas until the dress was perfect for me. I could not have gotten this individualized approach at any of the typical large bridal stores. I cannot recommend La Jeune Mariee enough!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Stephanie L

My Mom, Sister and I bought our wedding dresses here, my Mom bought hers when the location was in downtown Worthington. The shop is absolutely beautiful and the selection was incredible. I bought the second dress I put on, and my consultant picked out perfect dresses for me.... Read More Mine was unique enough I hadn't seen anything quite like it but still traditional. My Husband loved the dress and I've never felt prettier in my whole life. Carolyn does the alterations and I thought they were perfect. She made me feel comfortable from the beginning! I wouldn't buy my dress anywhere else!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Becca M

I can't begin to explain what a great experience I had with Cait and the rest of the La Jeune Mariee staff. Everyone was so accommodating, even getting a dress sent in for my appointment!!! I'm so thrilled to have bought my dress there and cannot wait for more interactions in... Read More the future

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Kate M

I was really surprised with my disappointing experience at La Jeune Mariee. Our consultant was running 30-ish minutes behind. She was a nice girl, but lackluster in personality and I felt like she was just putting me in whatever. I didn't feel like she "got" me or my style at... Read More all. None of my bridesmaids or my mom were impressed. The only dress I kinda liked was way over my budget (I did ask her to put me in it at the end). But even THAT dress was very "meh" compared to others I have tried on. The mimosas were a nice touch, and the girls who worked there were nice enough. But overall, a big whomp whomp. Worst part: the consultant has emailed me TWICE since the appointment "inviting" me to come back in. If I wanted to come back in, I don't need your invitation. I am the one spending the $ here. I thought it was poorly-worded and very pushy. If I wanted to come back, I would have. Needless to say, I found my dress elsewhere.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Britnee J

Just know that you must have your credit card information handy in order to make an appointment. They assured me my card wouldn't be charged. They called me two other times to confirm my appt. This would've been the 4th interaction with them. I called to confirm and they didn't... Read More answer the phone. Fed up, I called again to cancel and was told my card would be charged $50 unless I reschedule! Uh no thank you! Please be more organized!! Poor communication and they definitely charged $50 within hours of my cancellation. They will never get my business.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tanya H

The LJM crew is absolutely the best! They took care of me right from the start - I was worried about the whole dress shopping with a crew thing so I went pre-shopping just myself and they totally got me. No pressure - they just helped me fine tune my likes and dislikes ahead... Read More of time so when the actual shopping day came - it was a breeze! I found the most gorgeous dress - it was everything I dreamed it would be. They helped me sort through alterations - which really made the dress mine - and truly made me feel taken care of and special from beginning to end. They were so helpful and creative and flattering and honest. I can't imagine going ANYwhere else!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Samantha W

Most gorgeous dress collection and sweetest girls! Found my dress within an hour with the help of the staff! The dress alterations were perfect with their recommended seamstress.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sydnee B

La Jeune Mariee is hands down the best place in Columbus to find your perfect wedding dress! Not only do they have hundreds of gorgeous gowns to shop from, but they also have the sweetest bridal consultants that hold your hand every step of the way. I worked specifically with... Read More Taylor and she was fantastic! She asked questions, took detailed notes & listened before we even started dress shopping. Then she picked out all of my dresses for me (while I sat on the couch and drank champagne!!) and helped me try them all on. She was so knowledgeable throughout the entire process and really made me feel so comfortable. I had such a great experience with Taylor that I even scheduled an appointment to do my bridesmaids dress shopping with her as well (by the way, I would definitely recommend La Jeune Mariee for bridesmaids dress shopping too!) Overall, I had the most wonderful experience there and I can't wait to walk down the aisle this coming June in my gorgeous dress that Taylor helped me find! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sydnee B

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Veronica B

I bought my wedding dress from LJM this past weekend, and had a really wonderful experience. I was taken care of by Cait who was just the sweetest bridal stylist I had worked with yet, and by this point I had gone to 5 other stores. She had already pulled dresses for me based on... Read More what I had told them I was interested in, and because of that I only had to try on a few dresses before I found the one I ended up choosing. She wasn't imposing or overly opinionated and didn't pressure me into trying on anything I didn't want, and was respectful of my budget. The overall environment of the store is so inviting! Everyone I brought with me (my mom, sister, best friend, and future MIL and SIL) was given free chilled champagne upon arrival and there was plenty of seating for everyone. I would highly recommend any Ohio brides to take a look here, and if you can, ask for Cait!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan F

Their bridal consultants take the time to really listen to what you like and want! I didn't feel any pressure to buy a gown immediately and when I made a last minute decision to switch my original purchase they bent over backwards to make sure it was perfect! I also had my dress... Read More altered here as well as purchasing my accessories and I stayed well within my budget!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Margaret D

I had a wonderful experience at La Jeune Mariee on Saturday, my last stop on a whirlwind adventure trying on wedding dresses while my parents were in town. My consultant, Erin, did a wonderful job pulling dresses based on my taste in gowns and vision for my wedding. While La... Read More Jeune Mariee was the only studio I visited where I was not the only bride in the store, I so appreciated the dressing rooms with doors rather than curtains like in other studios. It was a treat getting dressed in private! It made the big reveal even more special as I came out of the dressing room in each gown. While I ultimately chose a gown I had seen earlier in the day, my decision was in no way based on my experience at La Jeune Mariee. In fact, cost didn't even factor in my decision—both dresses were the same price! So in the end, it was more about the dress and the look I wanted to go for, not the price tag or the experience. La Jeune Mariee is as high end as it gets in Columbus, and their dresses are incredible. I'm definitely recommending La Juene Mariee to everyone I know! I'm so happy I was finally able to go inside this store after gazing longingly through its windows every time I ate at Red Velvet Cafe or Dirty Frank's. Thank you so much for the incredible experience!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lindsay B

I am SO excited to be a La Jeune Mariee Bride!! After trying on probably 70 dresses at 8 or 9 salons - bless my entourage for putting up with me - I landed at La Jeune Mariee. We came from Cincinnati up to Columbus because I was looking for a specific dress, and LJM had it in... Read More their show room. I had the absolute pleasure of working with Erin, who upon arrival offered my whole group champagne - again bless them, they deserved it. She and I discussed my vision, the dresses and designers I had really liked previously, and most importantly she made sure she had a handle on my budget. After that her and I were completely in sync, we landed in between a dress I had tried before and thought might be my dress and the dress I had driven to Columbus to see. She was fabulous in helping me envision the dress in my size, and in white. She helped me to understand I could make some changes to the skirt to make it perfect. And she was PERFECT. The owner and manager were super involved, gave great advice, and lovely compliments. They also helped me to envision the gown in a traditional ivory as opposed to the color I tried the dress on in. I can't say enough great things about my experience here, or how excited I am to see my dress when it comes in. Thanks so much for helping me find the most perfect dress. I'm so looking forward to completing the look on my next trip to LJM. Fun experience, great selection of gowns, and great people. It made for the most fun experience that I will always cherish.