Is this your business? claim it now

La Merite Bridal

Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Wedding Gowns

3503 N Lindbergh Blvd, Saint Ann, MO

bridesmaide dresses

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Angela w

Great family shop and wonderful customer service helped with anything so glad I got my bridesmaid dresses there

Gorgeous Bridesmaids

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Dana H

I found the bridesmaid dresses of my dreams!!

Bride

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 Julie t

I was very happy! everything was perfect. Art new me by name when i called or came in. My dress was beautiful everything fit right. All of my girls dresses were perfect! This might not be an upscale give you champagne when you walk in the door place but if you want great quality and service for a good price this is where to go!

GORGEOUS dress, great price!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Meg V

This was a wonderful experience!!! The second or third dress I tried on was THE dress, the woman who helped my mom and I was super friendly and helped me figure out how to wear the dress, what could go under it, etc, and since it is locally owned, we were able to haggle a little and got my wedding gown for an amazing price!!! Loved it!

Horrible

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Stephanie B

The bad thing is they got alot of beautiful dresses, but the services is horrible.would not recommend them at all. They didnt communicated very well they didnt tell us that all three of my bridesmaids needed to order before they could order, so when two went they didnt say they needed the third one until 5 months until the wedding, and the dresses didnt get here until two weeks until the wedding, so didnt give them enough time to do much. I read reviews before hand and I order my dress almost a year in advance and still my dress came in three months before my wedding. SO yes dont go here

rescued!

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Yolonda L

Wide variety friendly professional very knowledgeable. I went ti Robin's they were not the friendliest nor did they try to help me seeing as though it was the Chinese new year and dresses were delayed. I called Art at Lamerite and problem solved!

I got a great deal on my Wedding Dress...

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Becky D

La Merite has been around for a long time and still has a great selection and great value! I found my dress on the clearance rack of all places and couldn't believe the deal I got! I was so lucky and it was the prettiest dress that I had seen out of all the stores I went to.

Horrible Experience - Almost ruined my wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Kenyatta H

I will new shop at La Merite ever again. The management is rude and scammed me on my dress.

Good shop, not great

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Kristy C

My dress came in very late, but all and all, i paid a fair price and they worked to make sure I had something to wear on my wedding. It's a fair shop, Just order your dress very, very early. Also, know exactly what your getting for your veil. I ordered a veil and it came different than I expected.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Katherine S

Wow. What can I say about LaMerite and Art? I wound up in this dress shop because they carried a line I had found online. After going to and being hassled by the pricey boutique stores in the area, this was the complete opposite and a breath of fresh air. I ordered a dress without actually seeing it, which came in late (a week and a half prior to OUT OF TOWN wedding). Big mistake! I despised the dress. I had tried on it's sister dress in the store. Art wound up also selling me the dress I had tried on and oversaw that it went from a size 14 to a 2-4 in about two days and it turned out PERFECTLY! Thank you so much!

Rating for La Merite

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa T

Reviewed on 9/11/2007 Trenetta H

It was intimate and very easy to get help when needed. They had a nice selection of dresses at VERY GOOD prices.

Reviewed on 9/09/2007 Stephenie J

They're great for wedding gowns;I would warn people to not purchase their bridesmaid dresses there.

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Danielle K

They communicated very well and accomodated all of my girls, even those who lived out of town.

Send Email